WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 393 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: All Information is Channeled
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:26 pm 
Posting Freak

You're doing good, markzorb, and all by your own, my congratulations for you.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:09 pm 
Posting Freak

Nathan wrote:

Yes, you think you can use this to further manipulate and lie with? There is no honor amongst thieves as you so aptly demonstrate. You can stand MarkZ as much as he can stand you or is it as much as Bill can stand MarkZ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:32 pm 
Posting Freak

I'm not one who bothers about individuals as much as what they do.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:38 pm 
Posting Freak

Nathan wrote:
I'm not one who bothers about individuals as much as what they do.

Yet you act like a self-absorbed mind\ego afraid to say that 4 lettered word (self) lest it is found out that you have one. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:26 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

The entity is the highest state of consciousness, dwelling in a state of total awareness of all lesser instruments or bodies, which feed it experience and insight.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:48 am 
Posting Freak

Answer is found in Chamber 4 which is alive and waiting for you for the first time to enter ...alone...and not supported by others who have been carrying your load...listen to what iam saying or not....there is no denying that you are angry....and whilst in that state of mind are easy pickings....for the Animus that have been able to influence you so.....your animosity is unfounded ....but exists because your ego is hurt....by what is not for me to answer but for you to go deep within and find out for yourself......you have grown so dependent on the WM materials....you have gotten very very lazy....Materials are great...but are only a roadmap to what is just beyond the words of which there is no denying you have become a Master of......Chambers are alive Shay and no words are necessary to access their Heart.....try and get past the dislike of me put in you by Athena ....and enter....free and whole as the Sovereign Integral you were always meant to be.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:14 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

The entity consciousness is the infallible observer of experience and synthesizer of insight.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:52 pm 
Posting Freak

Now I have to take my words back again, markzorb. See you in a few years. Bye.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:03 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Remember that the entity is first and foremost within a light body, and that this light body is without structure, as you know it. It is both a point fixed in time and space, and a consciousness that is omnipresent.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:38 pm 
Posting Freak

Out of our respective diversity is....like it or not....coming Unity.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:27 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

The human instrument
was designed to have an aperture that focuses this
omnipresent consciousness

into
multiple channels of perception,

but at the same time

limit

the perception of the human instrument to one dominant reality.

This was done

by necessity

because the mind, emotions, and body cannot withstand the

aggregate experience of multiple instruments.

It overloads the system and causes the human instrument to break down and ultimately collapse.

It also makes the delicate

connection

between

the entity awareness and the mind and emotions more clouded.

Even with this accounted for; the subconscious realms enable these

currents of simultaneity

to disperse and provide a cleansing space for the mind and emotions.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:05 pm 

“Remember, you are One Entity with the Universe as your playground.”

Evt. 3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:30 am 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
Answer is found in Chamber 4 which is alive and waiting for you for the first time to enter ...alone...and not supported by others who have been carrying your load...listen to what iam saying or not....there is no denying that you are angry....and whilst in that state of mind are easy pickings....for the Animus that have been able to influence you so.....your animosity is unfounded ....but exists because your ego is hurt....by what is not for me to answer but for you to go deep within and find out for yourself......you have grown so dependent on the WM materials....you have gotten very very lazy....Materials are great...but are only a roadmap to what is just beyond the words of which there is no denying you have become a Master of......Chambers are alive Shay and no words are necessary to access their Heart.....try and get past the dislike of me put in you by Athena ....and enter....free and whole as the Sovereign Integral you were always meant to be.

Noone can influence you without your consent. Get over your fear of Athena and she can no longer keep you in fear. However,it's not her, it's all in YOUR OWN MIND anyway, as YOU argue for YOUR limitations. You are the only one here who is so obsessed with the leader of the cult you belong to no-one else really cares and few if any fear it like you do. Nothing you say to me in terms of your fear could possibly mean anything to me let alone affect me like it does you, you are not that powerful. Like I said its all in your ego-mind. Get over it already. :roll: This is the last time I will reply to you about your obsession I have too many unlimited wonderful projects awaiting me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote:
45:12 James: Well…as I said earlier, this is a literate culture where words rule the day.
The language of the mind is words. The language of the heart is feelings. But the
language of our Presence is behaviors or activity. If you stay in the intelligence of your
Presence, by giving it your attention, then the things that come within your local
multiverse that have a lower density, they will have minimal effect, as you can—from the
empowerment of your Quantum Presence—transform them with ease.
45:49 It is not so much about dissolving discord or eliminating it, it is more about
transforming the lower densities through the activity of the Presence, and you may or
may not be conscious, at the human level, what your Presence does to transform these
lower densities, but when you summon your Quantum Presence to transform densities,
you are activating its governing intelligence, as though you were switching on a light.
Then… then you step out of the way and you allow your Presence to bring you the
technique, the thought form, the action, the new behavior to transform the lower density.

The 3rd Interview with James

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:36 am 
Posting Freak

We all each and every one of us have wonderful projects Wing Maker related to attend to.....Being in the Chambers ...becoming truly awake and alive at the top of my list....am taking that which you have just said as a step towards Unity...as bickering ,,,not getting along only furthers the goals of the Animus....and not First Source...a clean slate ...always welcome.... and as you have in your way just sent me Compassion...to you in my way ...back at you.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:51 am 
Posting Freak

And Nathan.....your flip flop ...re congratulations.....very telling to what is going on with you ....every participant in this forum is being for lack of a better word strengthened by the Animus that keep on putting thoughts in our head...until our Adjuster is able to tell the difference....shut them down....and then reverse the polarity....all as per the direction of First Source.....who then moves them along ...through us...It's agents of change.........for the better....the promise made....will you keep yours ...the question you must now deal with......Wing Maker or Animus imposter.....the choice in front of you who at the moment can not tell the difference........stop being a parrot of others words and thoughts ....dig deep and express yourself ....you have made a prebirth contract to be a Wing Maker....now Be One.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:33 pm 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
Shay.....in many ways you are a parrot.....

markzorb wrote:
And Nathan.....stop being a parrot of others words and thoughts.....

Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip.
- Will Rogers

Hi markzorb.....

Russell wrote:
..... i notice you are not bothered by the bridge having no handrail.

Kudos.....
.....and from my perspective, please accept further kudos.....

Nathan wrote:

Nathan wrote:
Now I have to take my words back again, markzorb. See you in a few years. Bye.

.....and from my perspective, please accept a certain activating sense of humour.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTEF0kZgs_M

;)

:)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:20 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
speaking of Natz ... seems like he and seed must have gotten that (chat)room, I suggested... now he can write his book and she can swoon ... and we don't have to be bored to death with their rambling on and on and on .... as long as they keep the shades drawn ... :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:43 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Information:
There can be no egg on the face of the anonymous.
:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:56 pm 
Posting Freak

Still the same choice....Wing Maker or Animus channel......of information.....Anna Hayes is doing US a favor by bringing this to Light.....she was taken over just like the other primary Animus mouth June Stephansen a few years ago.... funny albeit sad that neither are who they once were ...Anna is now Ashayana Deane and June is now Athena Keg(j).....and at some level neither is responsible for what they say....as they both truly believe they are expressing important messages from ascended Beings ..other then themselves.....believing that all information is channeled puts one conscious or not in the anti Wing Maker camp............to be free and strive to become the ground for the Wing Maker YOU are not the easy work...that playing dead and opening your mouth so that other entities can then use you to express their views.....is.....that what you want ?.....the notion that all information is channeled...is wrong.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:13 pm 
Posting Freak

And MarkZ is accountable and solely responsible for all of his endless psychobabble. Maybe if we ignore him he will go away. :roll:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Maybe if you embrace HIm.....US.....All Of Us, as First Source, you will be a Sovereign Integral.

Shayalana wrote:
.....I never click on any links Bill posts just like I don't with Russel.....

Your loss.....

.....you hypocrite.

You encapsulate versus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3vss715ZOY

With love,

First Source.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:42 pm 

What Beautiful Spiralsssss :D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:11 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
oops Russell, when you call names, that expresses your own faults ... (catch 22)

we are mirrors, unless we look beyond the surface ... for FS ... IT's there... ITs everywhere :D

personally , I don't mind being reminded when I get off center (it shows you care)... hell, we've been doing this for ten thousand lifetimes ... and those OLD habits die hard... but we have the opportunity to "practice" ... BEing what we want to see in others ... eh?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:48 am 
Posting Freak

Russell wrote:
Maybe if you embrace HIm.....US.....All Of Us, as First Source, you will be a Sovereign Integral.

Shayalana wrote:
.....I never click on any links Bill posts just like I don't with Russel.....

Your loss.....

.....you hypocrite.

You encapsulate versus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3vss715ZOY

With love,

First Source.

Russell your usual soft por-n vids don't appeal to me in the least and I haven't clicked on any of your links for ...well...gee....I can't remember the last time. Is it that important to you?

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:15 pm 
Posting Freak

The true hypocrite is the one who refuses to get along but instead wishes to bully others off the board because they do not fit what it thinks is right.....such a one is an easy target for the Animus that keep it deluded....such a one shall never until it lets go...be allowed entrance to what is behind the words....one must with all their Heart try to live in.....not just mouth the words.... the Virtues,,,,,to be unable to forgive....and to be unable to feel compassion....yet think yourself on the Wing Maker path....well if that is not delusion...what is ?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 393 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next