WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: The SOUL
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:37 am 
Posting Freak

In the sense of Wholeness on this plane of demonstration we absolutely need our bodies to be able to demonstrate with. Yes, in this you are correct. And yes, being in this bodies on this plane we are such Whole beings unlike anywhere else. You cannot realize so much of creation like you can being aware and acknowledging that in these bodies. Because in these bodies we are able to experience the culmination of all creation. I mean sister, how fcuken wonderful is that? :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:16 pm 
Posting Freak

This is from EVT 3 and is interesting in that the nonliving world is mentioned here and that there is interconnected purpose coming from it. I take it that nonliving refers to not having a physical body. And being multidimensional this physical body is the densest body(tongue in cheek) we have but is one of many.

Quote:
The heart is our magnet of perception—the decipherer that listens to the
electromagnetic sea in which we live, and pulls in the information we need to live in
unity with others. It perceives oneness in the living world, and interconnected
purpose in the nonliving world. This is the “flashlight” of attention that cascades
outward, rising from the depths of our Sovereign Integral consciousness and flooding
our local universe with the heart virtues of compassion, understanding, humility, and
forgiveness.

EVT 3

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:11 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
well, it was not my intention to promote my BS, but to express it, so that it could be examined and enhanced by the collective perceptions of everyone... and I appreciate what you have added from the materials as well as your own unique POV. The forum gives us the opportunity to "paint" the outlines and to allow others to fill in the picture, with the unique "colors" we each have to contribute ... even if these outlines become obscured, they are some place to begin our manifestations of what the WMMs offer in the Blueprint..

my point was to remind us that when the Entity fragment itself - and it limited itself to the HI's perspectives ... that what is unspoken, is that when it limited itself to that perspective it all so limited its perspective from being influenced by the other six components that give the Entity a Wholeness Perspective, and as the IC paper tells us, these "others" act independently until the Entity chooses to restore its wholeness via a transformation, which infuses all these components (inc the HI) together, as ONE consciousness - known as the Sovereign Integral "state of consciousness".

This is not to suggest that all the components are not present or that they are not "working" ... but that until the Entity chooses to integrate them, Its perspective is not whole. As the materials reveal, this is a process, that is only begun when the HI triggers, the transformation into activation... and the transformation is not a philosophy but an experience... that may be accelerated by using the WMMs (tools, techniques and Philosophies) that in most cases it takes a life time (4000 week) and is not completed until the Entity's Source Codes are fully activated.

It is also a reminder, that the only evidence that we have of DNA is found in the HI ... and the materials suggest that this DNA is what connects us to the Unification Force so from that it is my understanding that the Human Instrument is a vital component, not only because it provides the DNA but it is also because it the means whereby we express our true identity.

If you examine what James has stated in the PCI, it becomes evident that ANU must have been a "wingmaker" too ... because it is repeatedly stated in the materials that the Wingmakers are the only "creators" with access to the One Creator's DNA. Obviously this HI was either not "new" or it was a collective effort that included the Ancestral father's exclusive expertise along with Anu's engineers, or that the HI that the First Beings inhabited was simply altered by Anu. The fact that he had the ability to do any of this, is pretty convincing evidence that he was somehow intimately connected to the Central Race IMO ... and even though he may have concealed how it would enslave us, it must have been part of the Plan of First Source... and that we chose of our own free will to allow this change.

What isn't clear is if this is exactaly when we "fragmented our consciousness" - but is stated that it was done "at birth" What is clear is that the Entity consists of an HI and five other components in its original design, that result in a unique - Individuated Consciousness, that can and may act independently as an individual while still being intimately connected to all entities... but that it fragmented its own consciousness purposefully and willfully to gain personal experience of a deeper appreciation of the Plan of FS and wholeness as a species, and an individual.

I believe that many of us have gained all the experience we need and that we have evolved to the place where if we desire to progress, we must self-create/restore our Entity's wholeness before we will be able to comprehend and contribute to the next phase (Age) of the plan... and that the completion of this phase, is manifested when we transform the Entity from its fragmented state and restore its individual wholeness so that it can assist to manifest the species' coherent wholeness... before IT can collectively manifest the purpose of our creation... as First Source... initiated, when the One Creator allowed its DNA (essence) to be scattered as particles of light into Source's vast Reality as miniature holograms, which allows IT to fulfill ITs self-created destiny - collectively -because as IT has transmitted via these materials "We, collectively, are the conjoint vessel of creation and exploration. "

nothing is lost, or wasted ... we all have an equal part and potential to BE who we ARE...in wholeness.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:19 pm 
Posting Freak

If we are fragments of First Source and before incarnating into time and after coming to the end of time are a collective composite of First Source that means all of us created the Universe and everything in it planets and all. This also includes as co-creators with us as the composite of First Source any and all other beings human and nonhuman who are also of the composite which is First Source. Our Quantum Presence created each of us as the individual we are for the purpose of exploration and that is interconnected with the Sovereign Integral which is our direct connection to that composite called First Source. In being the explorers we are we are also an extension of First Source making known the unknown through it experiencing through us.

Quote:
Entity

The entity model of consciousness encompasses the individuated spirit sometimes referred to as the Higher Self or Soul. The entity is, in a sense, a fragment of the Universal Spirit Consciousness of First Source. It is composed of a very refined and pure energy vibration that is equal to Source Intelligence (spirit). It is the entity consciousness that divests itself into human or otherwise physical vehicles in order to collect experiences that evolve and transform its understanding and appreciation of existence. It is the hub of the wheel through which all of its outposts of form and expression converge throughout the continuum of time and space. The entity is sovereign and simultaneously interconnected with all life through the Universal Spirit Consciousness (Source Intelligence). It is the animating force/energy within all life forms that is always in search of higher understanding and expression.

I am exploring where these materials take me. James always says that he gives us only so much and then we are to take it from there. This is the direction I am going in for what I understand. And I like it, it resonates with me like the materials do. :D

Quote:
"Vision is the art of seeing what is invisible to others."

- Jonathan Swift

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:06 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
well, it was not my intention to promote my BS, but to express it, so that it could be examined and enhanced by the collective perceptions of everyone... and I appreciate what you have added from the materials as well as your own unique POV. The forum gives us the opportunity to "paint" the outlines and to allow others to fill in the picture, with the unique "colors" we each have to contribute ... even if these outlines become obscured, they are some place to begin our manifestations of what the WMMs offer in the Blueprint..

my point was to remind us that when the Entity fragment itself - and it limited itself to the HI's perspectives ... that what is unspoken, is that when it limited itself to that perspective it all so limited its perspective from being influenced by the other six components that give the Entity a Wholeness Perspective, and as the IC paper tells us, these "others" act independently until the Entity chooses to restore its wholeness via a transformation, which infuses all these components (inc the HI) together, as ONE consciousness - known as the Sovereign Integral "state of consciousness".

This is not to suggest that all the components are not present or that they are not "working" ... but that until the Entity chooses to integrate them, Its perspective is not whole. As the materials reveal, this is a process, that is only begun when the HI triggers, the transformation into activation... and the transformation is not a philosophy but an experience... that may be accelerated by using the WMMs (tools, techniques and Philosophies) that in most cases it takes a life time (4000 week) and is not completed until the Entity's Source Codes are fully activated.

It is also a reminder, that the only evidence that we have of DNA is found in the HI ... and the materials suggest that this DNA is what connects us to the Unification Force so from that it is my understanding that the Human Instrument is a vital component, not only because it provides the DNA but it is also because it the means whereby we express our true identity.

If you examine what James has stated in the PCI, it becomes evident that ANU must have been a "wingmaker" too ... because it is repeatedly stated in the materials that the Wingmakers are the only "creators" with access to the One Creator's DNA. Obviously this HI was either not "new" or it was a collective effort that included the Ancestral father's exclusive expertise along with Anu's engineers, or that the HI that the First Beings inhabited was simply altered by Anu. The fact that he had the ability to do any of this, is pretty convincing evidence that he was somehow intimately connected to the Central Race IMO ... and even though he may have concealed how it would enslave us, it must have been part of the Plan of First Source... and that we chose of our own free will to allow this change.

What isn't clear is if this is exactaly when we "fragmented our consciousness" - but is stated that it was done "at birth" What is clear is that the Entity consists of an HI and five other components in its original design, that result in a unique - Individuated Consciousness, that can and may act independently as an individual while still being intimately connected to all entities... but that it fragmented its own consciousness purposefully and willfully to gain personal experience of a deeper appreciation of the Plan of FS and wholeness as a species, and an individual.

I believe that many of us have gained all the experience we need and that we have evolved to the place where if we desire to progress, we must self-create/restore our Entity's wholeness before we will be able to comprehend and contribute to the next phase (Age) of the plan... and that the completion of this phase, is manifested when we transform the Entity from its fragmented state and restore its individual wholeness so that it can assist to manifest the species' coherent wholeness... before IT can collectively manifest the purpose of our creation... as First Source... initiated, when the One Creator allowed its DNA (essence) to be scattered as particles of light into Source's vast Reality as miniature holograms, which allows IT to fulfill ITs self-created destiny - collectively -because as IT has transmitted via these materials "We, collectively, are the conjoint vessel of creation and exploration. "

nothing is lost, or wasted ... we all have an equal part and potential to BE who we ARE...in wholeness.

Pray explain what the purpose of declaring oneself a individuated consciousness and a Sovereign Integral is if you will and what takes place when one does in all sincerity and earnestness.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:43 pm 
Posting Freak

declaring one's self an individuated consciousness, is expressing one's awareness, first, that they know what that is ...because it is Unique to the WMMs ... and second, that they are aware of who they are = a fragment (hologram) of the One Creator - at the time of its creation as an Sovereign Entity of the Central Race.

The individuated consciousness is the template upon which our Creator casts each of us. We are an individuated consciousness comprised of the essential components and functions therein whether we recognize and acknowledge this fact or not.

as the materials mention, expressing one's Identity as an IC ... instantly does three things for the person who makes this specific
declaration

1)are immediately more connected to the voice of the Remnant Imprint.

2)rekindle the embedded program within the individuated consciousness

3) and spark a new wisdom path.

I'll let you determine what that actually means to you but suggest that you have to KNOW what the RI is and what programs are found in the IC ... but the paper goes on to say, that too few people do this ... publicly ... you won't see it in the mainstream media and It isn't written or voiced in any of the resources of the "grass roots" movements, I have read or seen on you tube either ... not to mention how rarely it occurs, even in this Forum... in fact, it recognizes: "There is an unimaginable shortage of media that speaks to this aspect of the human consciousness and supports this program to emerge and express itself."

PS, this innate consciousness, is not to be mistaken for the SIP (even though it is generated by the Sovereign Integral (component of the Entity) ... because James adds, (in the first quote) that even when (in the next three generations) millions have transformed and are experiencing a SIP (however fleetingly) ... they still will for the most part not be aware of the vastness of the Entity ... When the irrefutable scientific discovery of the human soul occurs, the magnificent architecture that each of us possesses will still remain largely hidden.

which I understand (personally) is a "seed vision" that grows in stages, much like a acorn grows into an acorn producing tree ... it changes it's form, having a root system that balances the external branches and nurtures it as much as the leaves ... the IC is what inspires the transformation of the Entity ... and the RI (more-so than any other component of the Entity) is what allows it to be expresses without being distracted by ridicule or scorn.

It is not diminished by intimidation. It is forthright in its effort to instill the innate rights of sovereignty through the expression of its responsible and informed voice. It calibrates the ascension path of a mortal soul carrier against the acts of creative goodness, independent of the obstacles, ridicules, and customary ornaments of culture.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:32 pm 
Posting Freak

Thank you star for your understanding and I know that it helps to see more clearly when we can articulate like that. :D

Quote:
And if I told you that the soul – as most define it – does not truly exist apart from the
mind, what would you say?

PCI

I find this question quite a curiosity. What is he saying here? That the soul and mind are the same thing? That its a part of the HSM? And if so which mind the higher or lower such as the ego\personality which would then need to be transmuted. And that only happens when we do the QP and practice the 6 Heart Virtues...until our last breath...

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:48 pm 
Posting Freak

I also ran into this, which I am not quite ready to "articulate" ... but didn't want to lose, and thought maybe it belongs in here too :wink:

something more about the QP ... not specifically mentioning "soul" but the SI here.

The Sovereign Integral exists here and now, an infinite Being hidden in what some would call the finite human body-mind system or human instrument. Within this presence, the Quantum Presence, there is a quantum-level connection between all life expressions, and it is through this connection that transformation – of the whole – is possible. As more individual expressions align to First Source, and dedicate their self-expression as an outflow from the Sovereign Integral, this new awareness and capability transfers to all life. In other words, the Quantum Presence transmits, and as it transmits, it transforms the whole. To be sure, this is a process and takes eons of time, but it is now reaching a critical mass within Earth, Nature and humanity. Answer 21 from James: PCI

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:54 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Thank you star for your understanding and I know that it helps to see more clearly when we can articulate like that. :D

Quote:
And if I told you that the soul – as most define it – does not truly exist apart from the
mind, what would you say?

PCI

I find this question quite a curiosity. What is he saying here? That the soul and mind are the same thing? That its a part of the HSM? And if so which mind the higher or lower such as the ego\personality which would then need to be transmuted. And that only happens when we do the QP and practice the 6 Heart Virtues...until our last breath...

well, when I first read it, I laughed ... because to me it revealed the intimate relationship between the body and the soul ... between consciousness and intelligence ... how they "serve" each other - together :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:07 am 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
I also ran into this, which I am not quite ready to "articulate" ... but didn't want to lose, and thought maybe it belongs in here too :wink:

something more about the QP ... not specifically mentioning "soul" but the SI here.

The Sovereign Integral exists here and now, an infinite Being hidden in what some would call the finite human body-mind system or human instrument. Within this presence, the Quantum Presence, there is a quantum-level connection between all life expressions, and it is through this connection that transformation – of the whole – is possible. As more individual expressions align to First Source, and dedicate their self-expression as an outflow from the Sovereign Integral, this new awareness and capability transfers to all life. In other words, the Quantum Presence transmits, and as it transmits, it transforms the whole. To be sure, this is a process and takes eons of time, but it is now reaching a critical mass within Earth, Nature and humanity. Answer 21 from James: PCI

This is so awesome to contemplate and to think even having a HMS to deal with the essence of this comes through and that is beyond words ....except that "We are All in this together"... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:34 am 
Posting Freak

glad to hear that you appreciate it too... like you, I had read it before, but it means more now :wink: I am so pleased to be using the forum for it's intended purpose at last ... there is so much burried in here, we could do it forever :shock: and it keep on yielding more

yes, I am quite convinced that "we" created (at least) this planet, no doubt the One Creator, had it "in mind" originally, when IT or we created the seven Universes ... but because it is said to be "unique", it gives me even more reason to believe, that as "First Being" - this is some of our collective handiwork ... kinda thrilling, huh, to think of one'self as that creative :D

no wonder we love it here so much .

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:05 pm 

First of all, I commend all participants in this "Soul" investigation as it is a complex subject. I have read through all of the posts and from what I can tell, my interpretation of the Quantum Presence and Sovereign Integral relationship is different from what I see posted here. The Quantum Presence or Soul is the first fragment of First Source/Universal Spirit into individuated consciousness and as it is simultaneously individuated and whole, it operates outside of space/time.

Quote:
6) Soul (entity consciousness) is, in the simplest of terms, a fragment of the Universal Spirit Consciousness of First Source. It is composed of a very refined and pure energy vibration that is equal to Source Intelligence (spirit). It is an immortal, living, coherent consciousness that is a replica of the energy of its Creator with the individual consciousness of a unique personality. It is the anchoring point of consciousness and is the subtlest of the energy systems of the individuated consciousness to perceive from the soul carrier perspective.

Quote:
3) Sovereign Integral is a state of consciousness whereby the entity and all of its various forms of expression and perception are integrated as a conscious wholeness. The Sovereign Integral is the core identity of the individual. It is the gathering of all created experiences and all instinctive knowledge. This is the soul’s knowledge repository based on its collective, individual experiences within all dimensions and times since its creation as a unique consciousness.

Wingmakers' Philosophy: Chamber One
Quote:
The Sovereign Integral is the fullest expression of the entity model within the time-space universes...

The Lyricus Diagram of the "Individuated Consciousness" is representative of this. Within space/time, we find the Sovereign Integral, Remnant Imprint, Phantom Core, and Soul Carrier. The Wholeness Navigator - the heart of the entity consciousness which pursues wholeness and integration - seems to be the link to the Quantum Presence which is outside of space/time. In the quote below which appears on page 1 of this discussion, I probably need to clarify what is being said. It seems to equate the Sovereign Integral with the Quantum Presence, but I interpret the Sovereign Integral as being an element of the Quantum Presence along with the Fragment of First Source. As stated above in the definitions, the Sovereign Integral is the Quantum Presence's "repository of knowledge" of all of our collected experiences in all of time in all dimensions...the consolidation of all our incarnations so to speak.
Quote:
So soul consciousness here is referred to as the Sovereign Integral. It's the Quantum Presence too. It makes sense as the Sovereign Integral because it encompasses so much and including the Quantum Presence which facilitates it.

On page 2 of this discussion, the following statement is made:
Quote:
"...Sovereign Integral – the quantum presence..." bridging as I suggested, the QP is our connection to the Sovereign Integral through our state of being that is able to access it which is what the quantum presence is and the quantum pause puts you in that access mode along with the practice of the 6 Heart Virtues which constantly reinforce it until eventually it is more predominant than the HMS because that has been overlayed and transmuted into the SI.

This statement is made in reference to the following quote from the Project Camelot Interview:
Quote:
Now, I’m well aware that this disclosure, for many people, stretches their HMS to the
point of discomfort and apprehension. The HMS cannot grapple easily with these
concepts as they are outside of its patterns of conception, but all you have to do is
practice the Quantum Pause, apply the Six Heart Virtues in your local universe, and
observe through the eyes of the Sovereign Integral – the quantum presence that is deep
within you, that has no programming, no agenda, no deception, no purpose. It is simply
itself: expressing oneness, equality and truthfulness unconditionally in every breath.

Quote from the Temple of Spiritual Activism Paper:
Quote:
In order to make the Sovereign Integral consciousness more concrete, think of your consciousness as a hub with many spokes diverging from it. The hub is your Spiritual Center, or Quantum Presence that lives beyond time and space. This Spiritual Center is connected to every other Spiritual Center through a quantum link that facilitates the Oneness of all living forms. This quantum link is what we refer to as the Sovereign Integral state because it is the source and facilitation of Oneness

I would view the Sovereign Integral as an aspect of our personal Quantum Presence/Spiritual Center on the Central Sun Axis and as our connection to all Spiritual Centers on the Planetary Axis. I know this is all confusing (i.e. interpreting the many posts which have been submitted on this subject) so please clarify my interpretation of the discussion to this point. Also note that in some of these WMM quotes "Quantum Presence" appears with capital letters whereas in other places "quantum presence" appears in lower case letters thus giving a different meaning.

Last edited by Aspirant on Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:55 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:00 pm 

Quote:
I know this is all confusing so please clarify my interpretation of the discussion to this point.

Your interpretation is Your interpretation. You will perceive the materials from your own standpoint...and as time goes on, even more so will your perception shift of what you read, see, and hear in this site. There's a lot of material to soak in on the WM site. Getting caught in the sematics is not as important as the vibration behind the words, the transmission can be understood via the heart not so much logically filtered through the mind. I know my expression may be confusing to you, but it's how I view it.

Quote:
The Quantum Presence or Soul is the first fragment of First Source/Universal Spirit into individuated consciousness and as it is simultaneously individuated and whole, it operates outside of space/time.

I agree with you here...FS/US is simultaneously individuated and whole, it operates outside of space/time. Being outside of space/time, in the Quantum Presence releases one from the clutches of only viewing "one side" so simultaneous awareness is felt.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:46 pm 
Posting Freak

What we are talking about, when we speak of the soul, or Entity consciousness, is the way the Entity was originally created = whole. However, the materials tell us, that as part of the Plan of First Source, for our personal development, the Entity of its own free will fragments its consciousness (its soul) and limited its perspectives to that of ONE component of its wholeness - which was, as it is clearly stated here, to the Human Instrument...

When the entity initially enters a human instrument at birth, it is immediately fragmented into a physical, emotional, and mental spectrum of perception and expression. From that day forward the entity is carefully conditioned to adapt into, and navigate within, the three-dimensional, five-sensory context of terra-earth. In effect, the entity purposely fragments its consciousness in order to experience separation from wholeness.

In this state of separation, the entity has handicapped itself for the purpose of new experience and a deeper understanding of the Primal Blueprint or grand vision of First Source. Through this deeper understanding, the entity can, through the human instrument, transform the three-dimensional context into a self-aware, integrated component of the Universe of Wholeness. This magnificent and purposeful endeavor produces the urge within the human instrument to seek out its wholeness and re-experience its divine connection to First Source.
2nd Philo

this "condition" of the Entity, does not change what the Soul is ... it simply changes and limits the Entity from having a Sovereign Integral's perspective. It no longer "sees" from an integrated perspective because it has limited itself from a wholeness perspective to experience Separation/Independence. Its perspective no longer "sees" life with the soul's (whole entity) perspective (no matter what we believe)... and the second Philo explains why the SECU does that ... not to forget that it is not just the perspective of the Soul that is "cut off", it is also the perspective of the Remnant Imprint, the Wholeness Navigator, and the the Phantom Core. It is only in wholeness that "entity consciousness" is perceived and only when they are re-infused into ONE consciousness, that the Sovereign Integral perspective exists.

you can dimly foresee the transformational experience with the human instrument, but you cannot experience it through the human instrument. It is only accessed through the wholeness of the entity, for it is only in wholeness that the Source Codes and their residual effects of Source Reality perception can exist. 1st Philo

in other words, you can imagine what it is like to BE -whole again. No doubt, these components are at work, sub consciously in the SECU but until you transform your consciousness back to its original state, as a Sovereign Integral, your perception is limited.

we are also told that the Human Instrument can only perceive one "dominate reality"

The human instrument was designed to have an aperture that focuses this omnipresent consciousness into multiple channels of perception, but at the same time limit the perception of the human instrument to one dominant reality.

This was done by necessity because the mind, emotions, and body cannot withstand the aggregate experience of multiple instruments. It overloads the system and causes the human instrument to break down and ultimately collapse. It also makes the delicate connection between the entity awareness and the mind and emotions more clouded. Even with this accounted for; the subconscious realms enable these currents of simultaneity to disperse and provide a cleansing space for the mind and emotions.

The human instrument was designed to have an aperture that focuses this omnipresent consciousness into multiple channels of perception, but at the same time limit the perception of the human instrument to one dominant reality.

This was done by necessity because the mind, emotions, and body cannot withstand the aggregate experience of multiple instruments. It overloads the system and causes the human instrument to break down and ultimately collapse. It also makes the delicate connection between the entity awareness and the mind and emotions more clouded. Even with this accounted for; the subconscious realms enable these currents of simultaneity to disperse and provide a cleansing space for the mind and emotions.

but again, this does not limit the (whole) Entity, from perceiving all of its realities :wink:

The materials also tell us that we have two minds ... and the way I understand it is that one resides in the Human Instrument, and one exists as the Genetic Mind of the species ... perhaps, could be understood of as a "quantum mind" ... and that as "first beings" WE created them both...and chose which of these "realms" we wanted to experience as our dominant reality. (obviously we chose earth)

As First Beings, the Sovereigns created a mind – a vessel in which separation could occur – and from that moment, individuality was born. Over billions upon billions of years, the Sovereigns of the Mind, created the universe as we know it. They created the dimensions of the higher mind, and this mind creation gradually manifested creations of a lower mind. It was within the vibratory field of the lower mind that the Sovereigns began to lose their memory of their existence as First Beings. Answer 25 from James: PCI

the way I understand this (which is a limited understanding mind you ) is to see the "realms" of the higher mind as "heaven" - quantum and unlimited ... and the "realms" of the lower mind as "earth" - physical and limited. BUT, the materials tell us that the HMS breaks the Human mind into three levels of consciousness:

The Human Mind System is separated into three primary functional mechanisms: The unconscious or genetic mind, the subconscious, and the conscious. These three components intermingle to form what most people term consciousness. The HMS is the most opaque and distorted veil that has stood between humanity and its true self, perverting its self-expression within the domains we call reality.

The unconscious, genetic mind is the repository of all humanity; the subconscious is the repository of the family bloodlines; and the conscious mind is the repository of the individual. However, and this is important to understand, the foundational patterns of thought are primarily from the subconscious and genetic mind structures of consciousness. Thus, while the individual believes themselves to be individual, unique, separate, and one-of-a-kind, in reality they are not. Not in the context of HMS.
Answer 2 from James: PCI

so there you have it... we are living in the MEST or the "realms of the lower mind" - we have fragmented our consciousness and limited it to the perceptions of the Human Instrument, and the Human Instrument has been fitted with the HMS, which further fragments the Human Mind, into three mechanisms (of perception) that intermingle, but none of these "states of consciousness" give your SELF, a wholeness perspective, until you "transform" / restore the Entities wholeness, which will give you awareness or consciousness, if you will, of the realms of the Higher Mind ... in fact, during the transformation, a cluster of cells are formed by newly activated DNA, that allow the human mind to re-access the One Consciousness of the Sovereign (re-integrated Entity) Integral (this is explained in the 1st A of the Second session of QandAs by James )so that it can express that Wholeness Perspective in the lower mind. And we are told that this "higher mind" (of the lower realms) actually filters, what it passes from Entity Consciousness (Soul) to the human mind so that it won't overwhelm it (or the heart).

James explains this somewhat, when he tell us about Einstein's trips into the Higher Mind's realms ... where "new intelligence" was transfered to him by Wingmakers.

He was allowed to formulate “his” theories through a dialogue with a single master. When he returned to his human instrument the experience and knowledge was lodged in his higher mind and a trigger was then required to draw it into consciousness.

These triggers are carefully orchestrated event strings that the master in charge of the SECU coordinates through a process we call – again, I’m translating as best I can – lucid re-orientation. This process requires that the information gained, while at the Tributary Zone, filters into the consciousness in a re-collectable state.
QandAs by James, Answer 6 in Session 3

Last edited by starduster on Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:05 pm 

Hi Christine...

I fully understand about not getting caught up in semantics, but as this is a forum & as words are being used to communicate it is rather important to try and understand what people are saying. While I am sensitive to transmissions, they don't assist me in this endeavor of understanding the perceptions of others expressing themselves on this forum. Thus, I must rely on their words and when these are not entirely clear, I must ask for clarification of their intent. Certainly, James' writings are of a different caliber and as such, transmissions are an effective method of perceiving the material. I have read all of the materials on all of the websites and have been studying James' writings for about 10 years.

As it stands and until someone clarifies otherwise, my interpretation of the material presented is slightly different from the previous interpretations mentioned in my post above. I have additional comments that I will post as time allows. Regarding your statement below:

Quote:
I agree with you here...FS/US is simultaneously individuated and whole, it operates outside of space/time. Being outside of space/time, in the Quantum Presence releases one from the clutches of only viewing "one side" so simultaneous awareness is felt.

Let me clarify what I said for you. I said that the Quantum Presence is simultaneously individuated and whole while operating outside of space/time. And while the Quantum Presence contains a fragment of First Source/Universal Spirit, First Source/Universal Spirit is not individuated, it can only be whole.

Last edited by Aspirant on Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:41 pm 

Hi Starduster. I assume your post is directed at me & I will hopefully get a chance to review this tomorrow. Thanks.

Regarding your post below...

I understand what you are saying. I actually spent several hours reading through all of the posts trying to follow the intent of the discussion. You are right about posting...in being forced to clarify my impressions of the material for others to understand, I learn a lot myself. I do want to read your post and respond as you generously took a lot of your time to put it together, but I am currently on day 5 of a water fast and would like to spend several hours in meditation today as well. I am also volunteering at a Buddhist ashram for 2 weeks beginning May 5th, so hopefully we can get this somewhat squared away before I go in. It may difficult for me to communicate during that period.

Last edited by Aspirant on Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:48 pm 
Posting Freak

take your time, actually I probably get more out of posting it (expressing my self) than anyone gets from reading it ... and it allows me to put my thoughts in order. As you can see, I admit, that my understanding is limited, and would appreciate the perspective of others. What you have "questioned" is something we have been rather slow to digest as a group and what many seem to resist the most (?) but it gets to the heart of the WMMs and I am grateful for your interest, and this opportunity to put it together ... Enjoy, at your leisure it was meant for all, but inspired by you.

discovering our self, was suggested, in the very beginning of these materials as the first thing we should focus on ... but it is the last thing we actually recognize :wink:

There is understanding of the world precisely to the degree that there is understanding of the
Self
Manifesto of the Sovereign Integral

Last edited by starduster on Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:53 pm 
Posting Freak

Yes this topic can be a complex one and could go on for a long time and layer upon layer is peeked underneath to see even more. However, it being called 'soul' in particular is part of the GSSC of the HMS so its made to be complex if using it in that context so its more than semantics its about meaning and where it comes from. I prefer to use the newer terms because they are simpler . I love the Quantum Presence and the Sovereign Integral because they have no past in the HMS that can be used as a reference. And to understand them can't be understood using the predominant tool of the HMS. The Quantum Presence and Sovereign Integral can only be fully utilized by using the Intelligence of the Heart with a mind aligned with it and knowing how to do that. Shortly after I posted the new topic as the Soul I wished I knew how to change it to a different name I have since found more apt. But what the hey, its still interesting enough to take a go at it. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:58 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, you are so right about the "limitation of language" by design (HMS's design) It is to be experienced ... and these experiences are why we are here :wink:
they serve not only our self, but also FS's plan.

PS, the creator of the topic can change the title by "editing" the first post ... anytime :D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:12 am 
Posting Freak

Breathing in the Quantum Presence as Peace and then exhaling it out as Joy....My Soul SECU's me.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:38 am 

I made some additions in red to two of my posts above. Hopefully, I'll be able to respond to Shay's and Starduster's posts later today or tomorrow at the latest.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:36 pm 
Posting Freak

You know what Aspirant, you respond when you feel its the right time we just appreciate what you contribute here. Take your time if you want too. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:38 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
yes, you are so right about the "limitation of language" by design (HMS's design) It is to be experienced ... and these experiences are why we are here :wink:
they serve not only our self, but also FS's plan.

PS, the creator of the topic can change the title by "editing" the first post ... anytime :D

Coooll!! Thanx for the tip. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:42 pm 

“The Sovereign Integral is the transparent Being of expansion, uniquely fit for the era in which we have begun to enter. It is the portal through which the individual can experience First Source in unconditional oneness, equality and truthfulness. It is not the soul or spirit. It is not God. It is not affiliated with the God-Spirit-Soul Complex. It is outside of this construct of the Human Mind System. And this is precisely why it can be a challenge to understand what the Sovereign Integral is, and why it requires significant preparation to experience its incomparable qualities and dimensional expressions.”

PCI pg.41

Here is more for the 'pot'.... :D ....I find it interesting that the SI is described as a 'transparent Being' and a 'portal'. Here it is clear that it is not the Soul. I am appreciating and learning from your 'exploration'....

Post subject: Re: The Soul but not the Soul
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:48 pm 
Posting Freak

Thanx Karen, I must of caught your thought when I was changing the title of this thread because it occurred to me the soul is more like the Quantum Presence than the Sovereign Integral. Perhaps, because the QP captures all of time for all of our incarnations and the SI is outside of it. Thanx!!! The QP is the liaison if you will for us with the SI and for the SI with us and the SI is the liaison for the QP with it and for the SI with First Source. Sounds kinda mathematical huh? Like the Association property? :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next