WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Soul but not the Soul
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:57 am 
Posting Freak

Aspirant wrote:
Hi Starduster...this is absolutely my last post for awhile, but thanks for your input. You know, there is much to discuss with this material and it is difficult to say it all in the 30 posts I have contributed so far...especially compared to the thousands & thousands that you and Shay have posted...but I think I'm doing fairly well. The most important thing that came to my mind when reading your post was...Practice the Presence. If we Practice the Presence and truly feel it, we are making a significant contribution for ourselves and everyone else too.

However, I do disagree with this statement of yours:
Quote:
It seems to me, that if everyone who meditates, were transmitting the genuine tone of equality - the most powerful force in the Universe - the world, wouldn't be as "unbalanced" as it is...

Unfortunately, I think that only a very small percentage of the people who inhabit this planet actually meditate. Of that small percentage, I'm sure many of these people struggle as they don't have the focus this material provides. This probably means that we need to be very diligent in our practice as it really matters.

Hey Shay...I always get the uncomfortable feeling that you aren't paying attention when you read my posts, particularly when you absolutely misrepresent things I have said...I am not a Buddhist. If you spent less time defending your ego and more time really listening to other people, it would make dialogue with you far simpler.

Here are the credits for the EVT2. I think James is very much aware of everything that appears in this video.

EVT 2 concept and general production: James
Music: James
Script: James
Technical platform: EVT 2 Team
Video production: Richard Wigley
Interpretive Guide: John Berges
Web Design: Mark Hempel
Voiceover: Mark Hempel
Quote:
And you really haven't talked of the multidimensional aspects of meditation either.

There are a great many things I haven't talked about. It doesn't mean I'm not aware of them, it just means I haven't discussed them yet. I am very happy to hear that you meditate. Regarding everything else you discussed, please "breathe" you must be out of breath.

Where have you mentioned the role of the EH in your meditation material and have you experienced the Kundalini? And isn't that a goal of meditating ? Having had that experience on numerous occasions I found it opens one up to things they didn't realize before. However, what is shown in these materials allows one the same kind of opening including the heart except more gently and over time and is easier for most not familiar with eastern religions especially. You don't understand what I am saying so project onto me that misunderstanding. You haven't answered my questions either so perhaps, when you have put your arrogance aside there will be a possibility of communication . However, if that doesn't happen...oh well.... :mrgreen:

P.S. if you inquire further you will find James giving credit to both Mark and Earnest for their pictorial credits and work they have done in bringing the Event Temples to us.

I have to go now I have a million things to do so it seems ...

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:06 am 
Posting Freak

And always judging everybody, on and on and on... what a shame and disgrace. One day you will be ashamed of yourself.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:21 pm 
Posting Freak

Yogi Bhajan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WMjf54IsAA&feature=related

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:09 pm 

I see Starduster finally found a friend in Shay . I mean I remember a time when Shay and Star were at each other's throats . Starduster you are simply a bully that has to inject your two cents into every one's feelings and opinions . When a new member comes to the forum you are quite smug and condescending . It is like you want to be the boss of this play ground . Stop trying to correct everyone in their view of these materials and start listening to their feelings . You drive so many away from this forum because of your strong arm methods of thinking your views are superior to others , simply because you think you understand these materials better . A wise person talks little and listens much . I am trying to be respectful here , but it is getting to be ridiculous the way you and Shay think you run this show . What happened to you Shay ? Get out & get some sun shine and stop wasting your life posting continuously . It can't be healthy to be glued to your key board , moderation is the key for any kind of balance . Now I'm sounding pretentious , but please just listen to people and don't be so quick to judge . I'm not judging here either , I am simply making a statement as to what I have viewed on this forum over the years . I was hoping it would get better . :?

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:12 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Multiversal...oh yeah, just what we don't need, another Judge ... distracting from the discussions...
obviously you don't fit your own definition of a "wise person" ... :lol:
but you must think that your opinion carries some "extra" weight :lol: :lol:
but it is no fault of mine, if you can't recognize valor from bullying :lol: :lol: :lol:

what Shay and I have in common is the WMMs... which we have - to the best of our abilities aligned our personal BS to - walking the walk ... we also respect the intent of the WMF, unlike so many others here that have some apparent need to tun it into a chat room or group therapy. :roll:

if you joined the forum so you could bash the members, you joined the wrong forum ... but if you have some "finding" you want to share about the materials or to add your perspective of them in these topical discussions... carry on. :D

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:07 pm 
Posting Freak

Nathan wrote:

he makes some valid points, one being your "soul mate" is your soul (duh) and the other, which relates to the WMMs, is that even when we have the technology and information, we don't use it :wink:

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:00 pm 
Posting Freak

Multiversal wrote:
I see Starduster finally found a friend in Shay . I mean I remember a time when Shay and Star were at each other's throats . Starduster you are simply a bully that has to inject your two cents into every one's feelings and opinions . When a new member comes to the forum you are quite smug and condescending . It is like you want to be the boss of this play ground . Stop trying to correct everyone in their view of these materials and start listening to their feelings . You drive so many away from this forum because of your strong arm methods of thinking your views are superior to others , simply because you think you understand these materials better . A wise person talks little and listens much . I am trying to be respectful here , but it is getting to be ridiculous the way you and Shay think you run this show . What happened to you Shay ? Get out & get some sun shine and stop wasting your life posting continuously . It can't be healthy to be glued to your key board , moderation is the key for any kind of balance . Now I'm sounding pretentious , but please just listen to people and don't be so quick to judge . I'm not judging here either , I am simply making a statement as to what I have viewed on this forum over the years . I was hoping it would get better . :?

No-one is here to live up to your expectations. Perhaps, your disappointment is misplaced in assuming that your personal opinion of either of us makes one iota of difference in how good we feel about ourselves. However, that's not here nor there what is here is an opportunity to really engage these materials without so much subterfuge as so many bring here for all the comparisons and projections of personal opinions that really don't apply to who they are projecting them on. .You fail to see how much star and I have demonstrated the six heart virtues with each other over the years and we always come back together again in forgiveness and a much greater understanding. Why would you expect us not to do that? Why do you hold a grudge about that?What does that say about you and your relationships with people? It gets just a bit tiring and if you think we run this show you should see the bigger picture. This is my soul talking or Remnant Imprint you choose which suits you best. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

And show me where I have judged you once in what I just wrote and show me where I am projecting my BS on you in what I just wrote? It's a high compliment to be accused of being friends with starduster and I appreciate it.Thanx!!!. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Tue May 04, 2010 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:19 pm 
Posting Freak

Nathan wrote:
And always judging everybody, on and on and on... what a shame and disgrace. One day you will be ashamed of yourself.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hardly!!! You are so hilarious as you do better than I can in judging!!! I won't say the same to you about the shame you want me to feel and the disgrace you wish upon me to feel as well. I say Bless you brother, may you learn by discovering the 6 Heart Virtues and actually applying them.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:29 pm 
Posting Freak

What a fantastic blessing.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:42 pm 
Posting Freak

Nathan wrote:
What a fantastic blessing.

It is In Deed!

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:42 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Multiversal wrote:

No-one is here to live up to your expectations. Perhaps, your disappointment is misplaced in assuming that your personal opinion of either of us makes one iota of difference in how good we feel about ourselves. However, that's not here nor there what is here is an opportunity to really engage these materials without so much subterfuge as so many bring here for all the comparisons and projections of personal opinions that really don't apply to who they are projecting them on. .You fail to see how much star and I have demonstrated the six heart virtues with each other over the years and we always come back together again in forgiveness and a much greater understanding. Why would you expect us not to do that? Why do you hold a grudge about that?What does that say about you and your relationships with people? It gets just a bit tiring and if you think we run this show you should see the bigger picture. This is my soul talking or Remnant Imprint you choose which suits you best. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

And show me where I have judged you once in what I just wrote and show me where I am projecting my BS on you in what I just wrote? It's a high compliment to be accused of being friends with starduster and I appreciate it.Thanx!!!. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote:
"A man can fail many times,
but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame someone else."

John Burroughs (1837-1921)
American naturalist and essayist important in the evolution of the U.S. conservation movement

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:04 am 
Posting Freak

(snicker) :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:33 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Quote:
if you keep in mind that we are "speaking for ourselves" ...

which is often a very limited perspective that ignors any other point of view ...

(snicker) :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:02 am 
Posting Freak

ain't that the truth :D (statement, not a question)

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:51 am 
Posting Freak

Hi MultVersal....tis good to express yourself and let it out....i did and got past myself....but not before saying much worse then what you have,,,,,SD and S....can take it...so iam hoping you do not run away like Asp i rant but stick it out....as the " prize " is well worth it.....but the journey is not easy and what from my perspective SDS does is test your vehicle to make sure it is road worthy.....but it is not up to them to who tries the operative word to fulfill the promise made.....prebirth ....to give it a shot....am hoping YOU do so succeed ....as the TEAM is pushing and praying that you and many like you do not get lost along the way.....is why James has given all of us this Golden Compass to use.... :D :D ....finding our way home....not as easy as one would think.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:50 pm 

AS I was saying Stardusty , I was making an observation , not a judgement . You and Shay talk about contributions to make & have others make , but when so many have tried you are the first to corrall the new members under your wing and correct them in what you percieve as thier faults or mis perceptions . To be honest , it gets old clicking on the forum and seeing that more than half of the new posts are from you and Shay . From my experience practicing the heart virtues in your day to day life interacting with people face to face & heart to heart is real , you are not hiding behind some avatar on your member screen & keyboard . Why do you use up so much of the forum's memory space with your 12000 plus posts that are usually littered with quotes & text ? :?:

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 10:00 pm 
Posting Freak

Multiversal wrote:
AS I was saying Stardusty , I was making an observation , not a judgement . You and Shay talk about contributions to make & have others make , but when so many have tried you are the first to corrall the new members under your wing and correct them in what you percieve as thier faults or mis perceptions . To be honest , it gets old clicking on the forum and seeing that more than half of the new posts are from you and Shay . From my experience practicing the heart virtues in your day to day life interacting with people face to face & heart to heart is real , you are not hiding behind some avatar on your member screen & keyboard . Why do you use up so much of the forum's memory space with your 12000 plus posts that are usually littered with quotes & text ? :?:

every member has the opportunity to post as much or as little as they want... I respond to all the post ... equally :D do you also see this as a fault? because I see it as being polite, to respond to what is being posted is expressing appreciation.... assisting others to bring their BS in alignment with the WMMs is compassion, when someone misrepresents the materials (quoted) that is an injustice and an appropriate place to practice valor, I don't hold grudges, and that is forgiveness, I understand why some people coming from the HMS programing believe certain things...that's understanding, and humility is when I allow myself to change my opinions and correct myself The reason I quote the materials, is because that is what we are doing here ... discussing the WMMs ... exclusively - that is the stated intent of this forum ... I donate to the forum's upkeep ... do you? have you ever donated or contributed anything other than your opinion of the members?

so basically what you are saying is that you find expressing the HVs a fault ... right? and that personally you would rather I not do that in the WMF, or with the members of the forum ... that I should be more like you and bash members who are expressing the HVs, and distract from the topics being discussed because you have no interest in discussing them and just came here to disrupt the topics, and promote your self-centered BS that has nothing to do with the WMMs ... did I discern your intent correctly multiversal?

Last edited by starduster on Wed May 05, 2010 10:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 10:01 pm 

Markzorb , I am not going home you see . Also I am not lost , why does everyone feel like they need to go home or that they are missing something ? Is it part of this HMS to feel that we are lost & missing something ? I like my individuality I embrace my life experiences and the feeling of seperation doesn't come to mind , my sense of amnesia is necessary for any experience to be genuine you see :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:18 am 
Posting Freak

MV.....here is hoping you stay....and contribute to this forum making it your home understanding that to do so...requires if you are serious getting a good foundation of the materials...otherwise at some point you stop being genuine....which would be a shame.....SD and S....have spent a lot of time and put a lot of Work into reading and learning the materials...and are valuable assets here to protect...not harm....took me awhile to get that ...as for the longest time i would talk from my Heart thinking it enough....but realizing it was not....as i was not seeing all there was to be seen.....James has provided the Compass though the WMM .....smart move is to use it..

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:44 am 
Posting Freak

To the new frontier some of us find ourselves in and noticing nothing in the past can be used as a reference. To flying!
:D
Quote:
Answer 23 from James: As you may have already surmised from my previous answers, the Sovereign Integral is the re-conceptualized expression of the human soul during the era of transparency and expansion. This era will be anchored in the experience of the Grand Portal, which is the consciousness of First Source – Sovereign Integrals unified and self aware – living upon Earth. This is the era whose shoreline we have just touched, and those tools, techniques, mental models, and methods of the previous age, well, they are not relevant, just as the abacus is not relevant in the age of computers.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:39 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
True to the standards of Lyricus. Liminal Cosmogony is not concerned with the cosmological ordering of the multiverse or the physics of time and space as they unravel in the void. The teachers of Lyricus are more concerned with the delicate human connection between the soul and the human instrument, and how this integration can be activated and its activation sustained amid third and fourth dimensional emotional turmoil, misinformation, mental static, and spurious electromagnetic fields , to name a few.

The Rising Heart

A direct line between the soul and body is to be established and when that is the body will never again depend on anything external to maintain its optimal functioning.The QP is what we want to access completely. We are deceived into thinking externals will do it for us but it always has and always will come from within first. Sometimes we take the long way... :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:17 am 

I would like to apologize for coming off as judgemental or abrasive , i can sense the emotional turmoil that we are experiencing during this transition . Sometimes it feels as though my life is on the edge of collapsing . Which is odd because I have made it so far & from a certain point of view all should be coming together now . I have realized many times that today is the first day of the rest of my temporal life here on Earth . I am at a point in my life where I can devot more time in submerging myself into the materials & seeing what happens . I will start from the beginning , print all of the papers & re-read them atleast once or twice a year . I will do my best to educate my children in the area of the heart virtues and show them through example of how to live the golden rule . :)

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:24 am 

Spurious electromagnetic fields ? I have noticed some days recently the temperature outside could be 70-75 degrees and one day it will feel as cool as a cucumber & other days it feels as though I am laying in a very hot tanning bed , even in the shade with the same temperature as the day before . It can be very intense and draining at times .

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:32 am 
Posting Freak

:D :D ....Wing Maker Will get YOU through...rely on it often.......happy happy joy joy.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:57 am 
Posting Freak

Multiversal wrote:
I would like to apologize for coming off as judgemental or abrasive , i can sense the emotional turmoil that we are experiencing during this transition . Sometimes it feels as though my life is on the edge of collapsing . Which is odd because I have made it so far & from a certain point of view all should be coming together now . I have realized many times that today is the first day of the rest of my temporal life here on Earth . I am at a point in my life where I can devot more time in submerging myself into the materials & seeing what happens . I will start from the beginning , print all of the papers & re-read them atleast once or twice a year . I will do my best to educate my children in the area of the heart virtues and show them through example of how to live the golden rule . :)

I can really appreciate your honesty here and thank you. I also appreciate your understanding and compassion. Yes we are going through quite the transition and yes it can be disconcerting for everyone. Good on you for teaching your children !!! I find that a lot of kids I meet these days already incorporate the virtues in their life naturally and I find that refreshing. Like James has indicated the next couple of generations are who will change things a lot. We happen to be at the end of the old paradigm right now and of course it's tumultuous as we make the shift into the new if not difficult. I am so grateful we have a new paradigm to replace the old with and so many choices of how we can do that for all that is offered in these WMM. I haven't found anything that matches the magnitude of what these cover. And the Project Camelot Interview with James certianly gives us a clear idea of what we are dealing with for all the deception that started from the very beginning in allowing the experiment with the HMS. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next