WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: The Soul but not the Soul...
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:15 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
QUESTION 5
What is the definition of the soul?

ANSWER 5
The soul is literally a God Fragment that is composed of a hierarchy of capabilities and functionality that permit it to be simultaneously individuated and whole. As it enters the soul carrier at or near the physical birth, it begins to form a matrix of interaction with the soul carrier – testing the vibrational resistance of the soul carrier, as well as its zones of resonance. It is encoded in the soul carrier template that hearing, at least initially, is the most developed of the senses through which the soul can perceive the physical domain. Eventually, the eye-brain system emerges as the dominant portal of perception.

Lyricus.org

Interesting, because the eye-brain system is easily distracted and deceived. Think if I stick to any senses it's the extreme sensitivity of my hearing, inside and out...and in that order. :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Last edited by Shayalana on Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: The SOUL
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:23 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
The physical world of dimension and time creates the separation of the world of soul and the world of the soul carrier. Because soul is a God Fragment, and the soul carrier is a representative outgrowth of both the species’ evolutionary trajectory and the original designs of the soul carrier template, they are fundamentally incompatible. Thus, the Central Race engineered an interface that serves to integrate the soul and soul carrier, and orient the collective known as the individuated consciousness.

The individuated consciousness consists of six, interconnected energy systems. They are:

1) Soul Carrier generally consists of 24 primary systems and four major elements: body, emotions, mind, and genetic mind. It is the soul carrier in the worlds of time and space that enables the soul to operate within the physical worlds of time, matter, and three-dimensional space.

2) Phantom Core is the super consciousness of the soul carrier. It is separate from the soul, and is considered the soul’s emissary to the natural world in which the soul carrier must interact. It is through this awareness that soul experiences the natural world of limitation and separation, drawing in the experiences that help it to build appreciation for the Grand Multiverse, the garment of First Source.

3) Sovereign Integral is a state of consciousness whereby the entity and all of its various forms of expression and perception are integrated as a conscious wholeness. The Sovereign Integral is the core identity of the individual. It is the gathering of all created experiences and all instinctive knowledge. This is the soul’s knowledge repository based on its collective, individual experiences within all dimensions and times since its creation as a unique consciousness.

4) Remnant Imprint is the impression of the Sovereign Integral as it penetrates into the soul carrier as a force of super consciousness. It is referred to as a ‘remnant’ only because it exists in the dimension of time and space, while the Sovereign Integral consciousness operates outside of three-dimensional time and space. The remnant imprint is the cast of energy bestowed by the Sovereign Integral to the soul carrier. It is precisely this energy that generates ideas and inspirations, making it possible for the voice of all that you are to surface into the worlds of time and space in which you are only a particle of your total being.

5) Wholeness Navigator guides the soul carrier to perceive fragmentary existence as a passageway into wholeness and unity. The Wholeness Navigator pursues wholeness and integration. It is the heart of the entity consciousness, shepherding the soul carrier and the soul to unify and operate as a single, sovereign being interconnected with all other beings. The Wholeness Navigator is the gravitational force that forms the purposeful clustering of Sovereign Integrals, reigning in sovereignty from the existential grasp of self-sufficiency.

6) Soul (entity consciousness) is, in the simplest of terms, a fragment of the Universal Spirit Consciousness of First Source. It is composed of a very refined and pure energy vibration that is equal to Source Intelligence (spirit). It is an immortal, living, coherent consciousness that is a replica of the energy of its Creator with the individual consciousness of a unique personality. It is the anchoring point of consciousness and is the subtlest of the energy systems of the individuated consciousness to perceive from the soul carrier perspective.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:24 pm 
Posting Freak

Something I find of interest is that this formation is similar to that of the formation of circles on the Tributary zone floor shown in the Meditations of TimeSpace DVD. And... this is what is written on the back of the case of that DVD.

Quote:
Meditations in TimeSpace is composed of four multimedia meditations. Each is designed to provide an IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCE into the consciousness of the WingMakers. The duration of the insight, expansion, or feeling of remembrance is not the critical element. It is the depth of which the feeling and insight is carried into your human instrument.

This DVD is designed to strike a chord of resonance within the human instrument that helps the individual recognize it is an integral part of an expansive plan that supersedes the personal, local, national, and even global issues and events of our time. These meditations are intended to create new linkages between the individual and the multi-leveled Grand Universe.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:58 pm 
Posting Freak

What is interesting about the 6 components is that this interface is what Lyricus came up with to counter the HMS that programmed the soul carrier to find the Sovereign Integral incompatible or everything that existed beyond bare survival of the Sovereign Integral and even though the HMS didn't call it the Sovereign Integral. How could they? This interface wasn't being applied yet. However, it is now because enough people are compatible enough with it to make it work and even if they are few and far between their numbers are expanding exponentially over time. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:28 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Thank you, Shay for contributing WMMs to the forum... for discussions. I really appreciate that you have been focused on doing that with your topics :D

It was when I really studied these two papers that I finally groked what the transformation was all about... putting the components back together, so they could "act" under the direction of ONE - Individuated Consciousness.

Individuals who declare themselves an individuated consciousness, not merely a human personality, are immediately more connected to the voice of the Remnant Imprint. This simple act can rekindle the embedded program within the individuated consciousness and spark a new wisdom path.

No longer is the Entity, limited to the perceptions of the Human Instrument (programed by the HMS) ... Once it's Source Codes are fully activated, the Entity has full access to all its components, working in sync, the way they were originally designed. The Sovereign Entity is restored and just in time, to experience the energy of the Central Sun, which will activate DNA that has remained "dormant" just waiting for NOW :wink:

These are strategic instruments through which specific walls of the prison will be destroyed and individuals who are properly prepared can reclaim their identities as Sovereign Integrals and establish a new transparency and expansion within their wholeness. A3PCI

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:43 pm 
Posting Freak

And thank you! It gives a whole more expanded and inclusive view of the Soul huh? I love seeing things from a more expanded perspective that isn't about personalities but about that which connects us to each other instead. I have found that with fully embracing these materials with no looking back on any past teachers(other than nature), or so-called education to compare them too that a different and deeper perspective emerges and much clearer. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:17 pm 
Posting Freak

Shay said:"I have found that with fully embracing these materials with no looking back on any past teachers(other than nature), or so-called education to compare them too that a different and deeper perspective emerges and much clearer." :wink:

IMO that is the ONLY way to grok them ... and exactly what James suggests ... and I have also learned from my own experience :D

I would encourage anyone who is immersing his or her consciousness in these materials to go without comparison for a period of time as they absorb these materials. The Tributary Zones have more information encoded in them than the human mind can access and comprehend. If an individual is engaged in comparison, they may not be engaged in the deeper meaning of the Tributary Zone, at the level where the encoded information is revealed. A24 2nd session of Q and As

you can't cling to the shoreline of your intellectual property (BS) and expect to swim in the ocean of Source Reality ... you have to dive deeply to the stream, to find the currents where the whales swim :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:06 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

My presence in your world is unalterable for I am the sanctuary of both the cosmos and the one soul inside you.

:lol:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:59 am 
Posting Freak

Hakomi 3 is one of my favs too, the music especially designed for the Individuated Consciousness. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:09 am 
Posting Freak

watcher, your reply reminds me, that you never told us about your Chamber of Self ... did you ever construct one - and materialize a "sanctuary" for your soul, where you could establish a relationship and REALize ITs presence in your soul ?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:33 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

watcher, your reply reminds me, that you never told us about your Chamber of Self ...

Reminds you? Of how forgetfuly you are? Go check out the thread and see what it has to say...do you remember what the thread was called?

did you ever construct one - and materialize a "sanctuary" for your soul, where you could establish a relationship and REALize ITs presence in your soul ?

:lol:

You ARE talking about First Source are you not? YMMLOL!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:05 pm 
Posting Freak

That's the spirit "IN JOY" ... the soul, is defined by the WMMs as the "entity consciousness" (above in the quotes) ... so I would imagine that when establishing a relationship with the soul, it would be "discovering SELF" ... this is not to suggest that a fragment of FS is not found in the Entity's heart (WN) but to recognize that FS is not individuated, but a collective :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:13 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

I would say 'establish a relationship' with the whole of that self rather than any particular parts of the whole self.
The information for this can be found in the First Source Transmissions:
http://www.wingmakers.com/fstransmissions.html

The transmissions contained in this section of the WingMakers' website are attributed to First Source – the highest known form of consciousness within the Grand Multiverse. They have been translated by James and made available here in this section. While these translations are as accurate as words will permit, they are nonetheless a symbolic representation of the true transmission. It is therefore recommended that you listen to the tone and feeling of these writings as though you were listening to the voice of First Source speaking to you on a personal level. It is further suggested that you read these out loud – even in a whisper – and re-read them over time, as their meaning will touch you differently at different times.

These transmissions can be taken as a collective communiqué and contemplated as a whole. They are encoded and written in a specific rhythm that bypasses the interpretative centers of the mind, allowing for a more emotional connection to the writings. They are presented here in the order they were translated.

ENJOY IN JOY

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:17 pm 
Posting Freak

In the 3rd Interview with Mark he asks James if our soul is the Quantum Presence and James says yes. So that diagram from the Lyricus website is of the Quantum Presence. I rather like this 'new' vocabulary. It helps too if you have an inkling of what the "Quantum" part means because it makes it easier to see how much we are a collective. And oh ya, an understanding of morphogenetic fields too because it makes it easier to understand and see we are interconnected. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:50 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Yes - it does of course derive from the perspective at the time. Like Marks perspective was that he 'has a soul' rather than 'is a soul' or that the soul is the aspect of the HI which is inhabiting the HI at the time - coud say "I (soul) have a nose"...

Of course the materials re QP go into this in more detail.

Understanding/seeing we are connected is of course the first point - the initiation into something vaster than the way one has learned to see oneself...up to that point...and of course this understanding clearly has the affect of shifting ones understanding from one to the other - the expressions naturally change to accomidate this new understanding and awareness - activating the understanding of what being an emissary of First Source signifies.

You are my emissaries.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:56 pm 
Posting Freak

The journey of a Quantum Presence.

Quote:
12:15: I understand that the concept of the WingMakers as…as a future representation of
humankind is difficult to believe for many people, but the word “WingMakers” is an
encoded word that symbolizes this reality… that a future composite of humanity can
indeed interact with its past existence. It’s like the symbol of Eternity—the Ouroboros,
the snake that eats its own tail.

Interview 3 with James

Love the symbolism here for our future self in being in contact with those open to it. :D

Quote:
16:46 So, the WingMakers represent our future selves just as we represent their ancestral
selves. We are—at one level—the same, when you take spacetime out of the equation of
course. The future is rendered in obscure mythological stories because our future selves
don’t want to overextend their help by interfering with our own choices and freewill.
There are other species—extraterrestrial in nature—that are also linked into our human
cause or destiny and they also want to be helpful, but not preempt our collective vision
because they know already what we have become, and this post-human chrysalis we are
currently in is very, very impressionable.

Quote:
20:34 When I first made contact with this collective consciousness it was obvious that it
had an intelligence that dwarfed mine and yet it was so intimate with my world that it
could only be a part of it—either as an observer or as an experiencer. As it turned out, it
was both. When I first began to interact with this consciousness—what I later came to
know as the WingMakers—I wasn’t sure if it was two, a hundred, a thousand, a million
or even a trillion different entities, but over time it became quite clear that the number
wasn’t so important as much as the transmissions they provided relative to humanity’s
destiny.

Quote:
23:49 James: You may not realize this, Mark, and few people do, I suppose, but lotus
seeds and date palm seeds have shown themselves to retain their germinative powers
even after a thousand years, and several years ago I remember hearing of a date palm
seed that was over two thousand years old that had grown into a tree. So, these seeds are
preserved their powers of life and transformation.
24:18 Now, the relevance of this is that mythological stories are like these seeds, they
retain their potency because they are not trying to be explanatory, but rather meaningful.
Everything in today’s culture tends to gravitate around explaining what this information
means in terms of usefulness, but in the case of the WingMakers they are more interested
in activating people who are prepared to become sovereign entities, and then to apply this
empowerment to their local universe and transform it.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:11 pm 
Posting Freak

Here we go, as we see the shift into being a Quantum Presence and its connection to the old term soul.

Quote:
24:49 If you were to draw a circle around you that extended 15-20 feet in diameter, that
is approximately your local universe. This is your conscious, energetic environment, and
in the grand scheme of a multiverse of unlimited scope, it may seem like a pittance… like
a tiny particle in a boundless ocean. But in reality, what is contained in this sphere of
consciousness is much more than the spatial volume of 4,200 cubic feet, because within
this sphere the dimensions of the multiverse are present, even though they’re not visible
to your senses—they are still there.
25:30 And so, you have to think of this spatial volume—the energetic sphere of your
local universe—as being the equivalent of a portal that connects you to the multiverse
through the Presence of your soul. This is the key message that the WingMakers embed
in their mythologies, and this is the key message of my own work, as well. The human
self possesses a local multiverse whose chief architect and governing intelligence is your
Quantum Presence. And this Presence is composed of the fabric of Source Intelligence,
and just as Source or Creator operates in the non-local multiverse, your Presence operates
in your local multiverse.
you’re saying is that we’re Gods in our own universe—
26:26 James: Multiverse. The local multiverse is the sphere that contains you—not only
your present self, but the collective energetic frequencies of your incarnations are
included in this local multiverse, your emotional and mental frequencies flow into and
surround this multidimensional field. Within your local multiverse you have domains of
consciousness or… or energetic frequencies that create a federation of consciousness.
This federation congeals into what you see right now through your human body. Most
people call this consciousness the third dimension or human domain. There are other
dimensions as you well know and I won’t bother to describe them all, but the higher
mental domain is one of critical importance as it is the switchboard between the Quantum
Presence and the emotional domain or heart.

27:22 Mark: When you speak of the Quantum Presence, are you referring to Soul?

27:28 James: Yes, but the definition is placed out of its historical, poetical context into
one that is more relevant to our time.

(emphasis mine)

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:41 pm 
Posting Freak

Thank you again, Shay, every time I read these "reveal-ations" I understand more ... and I believe that this is true of all that the LTO reveals ... as our perspective get more and more Whole, our consciousness of the vastness of the Entity's reality expands into wider dimensions of consciousness

If you were to perceive the origin of your existence, you would undoubtedly see how vast the entity is. If you could pierce through the veils that cover your destiny, you would understand how much vaster you will become. Between these two points of existence -- origin and destiny -- the entity is always the vibrant container of Source Intelligence. It has willingly allowed itself to explore the time-space universes as an outpost of First Source. Therefore, while the hierarchy may obscure the entity's comprehension of its wholeness, it is the entity who has surrendered, by choice, to listen to the language of limitation, the proclamations of externals, and become seduced by the model of evolution/saviorship.

this is only one page of the Blueprint ... we have just begun a new "chapter" (Age of Transparency) and the realization of our vastness has just begun. :D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:47 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
Thank you again, Shay, every time I read these "reveal-ations" I understand more ... and I believe that this is true of all that the LTO reveals ... as our perspective get more and more Whole, our consciousness of the vastness of the Entity's reality expands into wider dimensions of consciousness

If you were to perceive the origin of your existence, you would undoubtedly see how vast the entity is. If you could pierce through the veils that cover your destiny, you would understand how much vaster you will become. Between these two points of existence -- origin and destiny -- the entity is always the vibrant container of Source Intelligence. It has willingly allowed itself to explore the time-space universes as an outpost of First Source. Therefore, while the hierarchy may obscure the entity's comprehension of its wholeness, it is the entity who has surrendered, by choice, to listen to the language of limitation, the proclamations of externals, and become seduced by the model of evolution/saviorship.

this is only one page of the Blueprint ... we have just begun a new "chapter" (Age of Transparency) and the realization of our vastness has just begun. :D

I know it's so exciting isn't it being in this wilderness? I love it. The sooner the HMS is gone the better I will not miss one smidgen of it.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:56 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Entity

The entity model of consciousness encompasses the individuated spirit sometimes referred to as the Higher Self or Soul. The entity is, in a sense, a fragment of the Universal Spirit Consciousness of First Source. It is composed of a very refined and pure energy vibration that is equal to Source Intelligence (spirit). It is the entity consciousness that divests itself into human or otherwise physical vehicles in order to collect experiences that evolve and transform its understanding and appreciation of existence. It is the hub of the wheel through which all of its outposts of form and expression converge throughout the continuum of time and space. The entity is sovereign and simultaneously interconnected with all life through the Universal Spirit Consciousness (Source Intelligence). It is the animating force/energy within all life forms that is always in search of higher understanding and expression.

Wingmaker Glossary

So the Entity consciousness encompasses the individuated spirit is the higher mind is the soul is the Quantum Presence.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:46 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

You are my emissaries.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:56 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Quote:
Entity

The entity model of consciousness encompasses the individuated spirit sometimes referred to as the Higher Self or Soul. The entity is, in a sense, a fragment of the Universal Spirit Consciousness of First Source. It is composed of a very refined and pure energy vibration that is equal to Source Intelligence (spirit). It is the entity consciousness that divests itself into human or otherwise physical vehicles in order to collect experiences that evolve and transform its understanding and appreciation of existence. It is the hub of the wheel through which all of its outposts of form and expression converge throughout the continuum of time and space. The entity is sovereign and simultaneously interconnected with all life through the Universal Spirit Consciousness (Source Intelligence). It is the animating force/energy within all life forms that is always in search of higher understanding and expression.

Wingmaker Glossary

So the Entity consciousness encompasses the individuated spirit is the higher mind is the soul is the Quantum Presence.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:52 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
16:46 So, the WingMakers represent our future selves just as we represent their ancestral
selves. We are—at one level—the same, when you take spacetime out of the equation of
course. The future is rendered in obscure mythological stories because our future selves
don’t want to overextend their help by interfering with our own choices and freewill.
There are other species—extraterrestrial in nature—that are also linked into our human
cause or destiny and they also want to be helpful, but not preempt our collective vision
because they know already what we have become, and this post-human chrysalis we are
currently in is very, very impressionable.

"and this post-human chrysalis we are currently in is very, very impressionable."

...post-human chrysalis... :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
...we are currently in... :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:52 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
As the species operates from soul consciousness , what the WingMakers call the Sovereign Integral, they are able to condition spacetime so they can assist the earlier stages of humanity. It is somewhat analogous to an adult who was able to move backwards in spacetime , and whisper ideas , or insights from their adult perspective into the mind and heart of their body when it was only a child. The child part of them would think of these thoughts and ideas as original , as their very own,which, in a way, they are, though they originate from their future self.

The Conscious Media Network Interview with James

So soul consciousness here is referred to as the Sovereign Integral. It's the Quantum Presence too. It makes sense as the Sovereign Integral because it encompasses so much and including the Quantum Presence which facilitates it.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:46 am 
Posting Freak

yepers ... I first noticed how the LTO uses different word to relate to different levels of understanding ... when seriously researching the Wholenesss Navigator ... in fact most of the "components of the Entity" are extra dimensional ...Kaballa does the same thing each "level" of the "tree of life" has a different word for the "gods"

just the word "soul" has a thousand meanings in the 3D ... but the words the LTO uses to "refine" it are embedded words, like Entity Consciousness infused with the WHoleness Navigator's heart intelligence, and always point to unity and equality - of the Sovereign Integral's wholeness perspective,,, integrated, infused, bridged - One consciousness ... formless only because of the constant inter-dimensional metamorphosis going on during self-creation, co-creation- transformation in MEST :D

Teacher: You cannot have a clear mental picture of something that operates outside of spacetime structures.

...You need to picture it in your mind’s eye and contemplate the wondrous mechanics of this process. How the DNA is like tendrils of an enormously complex organism that energetically lives outside of the human body, but also has three-dimensional counterparts that communicate, store, and process information that reside mostly in the intuitive structure of the body-heart-mind system.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next