WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: The Soul but not the Soul
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:48 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Cogniti wrote:
Starduster, I love you so much, but you are that. All that is wrong in the world that you know, you have become. And you know what it will take. But Aspirant is a human being of the highest order. It's not even allowed to say this.

Nothing prevents you from BEing YOU ... Nat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:50 pm 

I know :)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:20 pm 

Aspirant seems quite capable.... :D ....as we all are.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:59 pm 

Aspirant: "...it's so funny how everything is morphing into painting now..."

I am appreciating the focus on the paintings lately very much....and the interpretations and information that all are providing. It is helping me get a better 'sense' of the 'components' and how they interrelate which has been a struggle for me. Their beauty brings such a nice 'feeling' with the understanding.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:14 pm 
Posting Freak

Starduster CV is trying to work you and me against each other and for some odd reason thinks I am the weakest link. Fat chance. Neither of us are. Bless him. :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:18 pm 
Posting Freak

Cogniti wrote:
Starduster, I love you so much, but you are that. All that is wrong in the world that you know, you have become. And you know what it will take. But Aspirant is a human being of the highest order. It's not even allowed to say this.

We all are of EQUAL order and you seem to be the most blind to that point still seeking externals for affirmation and justification for your extreme arrogance huh?. I appreciate Aspirants lovely nature and especially his Intelligence and know you schmoozing him will have little to no effect. You sound like Wormtongue from Lord of the Rings. I also appreciate that Karen knows this about Aspirant too. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject: Re: The QP is the Soul, is the...is the ....
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:17 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
"Becoming a spiritual person is taking ownership of our own choices."
JZ Knight

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:40 am 

Nathan...

While I can truly sympathize with the position you are in, quite frankly, I haven't participated in the forum long enough to have an opinion one way or the other in this case. As I don't really have a sense of the history or the dynamics, I think it is best that I bow out of this conflict. It looks like you do have supporters who have been around longer than I and you can be very grateful for that.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:01 am 
Posting Freak

That is a very wise choice if not answer to CV's IM . Now to get on with the topic of this thread, the many ever changing facets of the QP, soul, etc...... :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:27 pm 
Posting Freak

This is our soul in its utter and lovely simplicity and clarity at work. I love that there are no complications with rules and conditions that predominate , but is so pure in its childlike application. :D

Quote:
The field of vibration that emanates from your Spiritual Center is not subject to the waveform encoding of our material domains. Its experience is pure intelligence unfettered by modulations in duality. This Presence is reaching out as you reach in, and through this process a new realization is born.

This realization will largely unfold from coherence between your inner and outer domains. In other words, your expressions of the human instrument become aligned to the Presence within you, and you begin to apply this Presence in your daily affairs. I will give but one small example.

Before you drink water, hold the glass or bottle in your hands, and allow your vibration to infuse the water from your entire being (remember, it is not your hands that are the only conduits of your vibration). You don’t need to cling to any particular intention, or impress a thought upon the water, simply infuse your vibration on the water.

Doing something as simple as this is a way to draw your Presence or Spiritual Center into the material domain, or, more precisely, it is a way for you to recognize that your Presence is a facilitator and co-creator within your local universe. You, and everything else around you, are vibratory energy, which is part of the symphony that we call the universe. When you share your vibration consciously to any person, animal, or object, you are instantly more coherent. Your vibrational consciousness emanates with greater potency, and the carrier signal is Oneness.

Event Temples , Notes from James, Vibrations of Coherence

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject: Re: The Soul but not the Soul...
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:18 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
plain and simple ... nothing prevents us from doing any of the things that allow the entities consciousness to be expressed... in fact it requires an effort - a learned behavior that requires years to reinforce - that programs us, to ignore it...to conceal - resist an awareness of things like:

Your entire life is a series of moments or passages of time, and in each passage you are accompanied by your infinite Self that is seeking one thing on this Earth: Self-realization of itself within the human instrument. Answer 6 from James: PCI

but this is not to suggest that the SIP doesn't require something, but it is your choice to whether to make it difficult or simple ... free will

To realize the Self as the Sovereign Integral here, and express this consciousness while in the human instrument, requires that you focus the Six Heart Virtues within your local universe – the passages of your life in which you physically move – and apply them ceaselessly.

not passing judgment on others or yourself, but retaining the sober assessment of the Sovereign Integral and applying forgiveness and understanding to the passage in which you most recently entered throughout your life. It becomes a way of life.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7