WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: What is an Anti-Wingmaker ??
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:35 pm 

What is an Anti-Wingmaker?

One of the biggest questions that ever hit the Wingmaker Forums is an obsession one of you had about "Anti-Wingmakers" and it was a fair enough question except for one thing? Yes that the wingmakers around the globe ... the vast many groups and organizations were not allowed to venture in and have their say. So I went in read the "Reverse speech" Pundits as I call them and found they were not allowed to play in the Real Wingmaker Games. The fact of the matter if you have no "Integrity" and no control of being "Trustworthy" enough for a fellow wingmaker to have you around, well you just didn't pass the many tests.

The gist of the "Anti-Wingmakers" is an "Made Up Lie" by one of you here that had his toy taken away from him and he's mad about it!! Really angry about it!! And he can't do enough Athena Bashing to hide his "shame" for not making it as a Real bonnified Wingmaker!! So he is here at the old age home laid out with written messsges and music, a few paaintings here and there to satisfy the yearning for Wingmaker power not!

So I was asked to set the record straight and now you have it!

All your views are welcome but this is how the Universe sees it as in "Truth" bestowed upon you. And can any of you treasure a truth like a fine wine with a pallet for it's delicate taste?? Not sure are you?

Banta your amazing shrink!

Post subject: Re: What is an Anti-Wingmaker ??
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:39 pm 
Posting Freak

June Stephansan aka Banta /MIdnight Sun/Athena is the answer and the funny albeit sad thing is she does not even know the harm she is doing to her followers who have been brainwashed by her "power" that does not come from her but from the Animus that are using her ...the good news is...by First Source this "power" has effective yesterday been negated...and the Animus that have been using her.... have been moved...this is not to say that she is going to stop being rude and abusive just that she no longer has the "power "to mindbend anybody but those that have given their power away to her and to say that this realization once it sinks in is going to change her who to date has thought herself THE Goddess Athena is an understatement....as that which she has given to others is going to come back to her....Universal Law in effect....June....once upon a time I considered you a friend and at some level still do......and because of that memory i wish for you the best...as i know this comeuppance is not going to be easy for your ego to handle.... Flow in Compassion in everything you do......for that is the way out of the mess you have made for yourself.....James helped me....he Wing Maker Will help you ...if you ask....that simple June...swallow your false pride ....ask James for the Golden Compass .....I made it out and found my Way home...so can you....if you never give up that is....time has come to see what June Stephansan minus the Animus is made of....for stripped of your "personal power " which was never yours to begin with....First Source the destination...use the Compass and find the true YOU.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:03 pm 
Posting Freak

MarkZorb do not IM me I delete them without reading them. Look what you attracted here. Deal with it and its not any training you learned from it that will transmute or transform these dense lower frequencies either.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:22 pm 
Posting Freak

Blaming me for your shortcomings not my problem Shay.........Flow in Compassion...and grow....and resonate upwards....is what First Source wants from all of us......... it is .time to let go of the past and accept the NOW......thinking me your enemy who hates you not hurting me but is limiting you who by holding on to this mindset opens yourself to the anti Wingmaker Animus that finds a home in those unable to forgive and forget......but as you wish...henceforth no further attempts on my end towards making peace with you in the hope of furthering Unity shall be made ....your Heart is not as open as you think.... First Source wanted me /us to try .....was you that did not give it a chance.... deleting my message to you without reading indicates how fearful at some level you must be.....message was a sincere effort on my end to reconcile ....tis not up to you to say who is or who is not a Wing Maker....if exclusivity is what you desire.....the place to be is not here but with Athena on her forum.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:26 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
MS, you are so full of it, your chat room is so restricted, moderated and limited, because you can't handle the truth ... nuff said.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:46 pm 
Posting Freak

Midnight Sun /Athena's forum is closed and heavily moderated because if open she loses her hold on her Coven who for the most part have been brainwashed....she allows no viewpoint other then her own....question too much...and excommunication...and being shunned is your fate....that she considers herself the leader of the Wingmaker is delusional induced by the Animus fantasies that her ego has bought hook line and sinker.....her being stripped of her power by First Source moving "her" Animus along going to be very hard for her to deal with.....am asking all here to send her Love..as .she is going to need all the Compassion she can find to make it out of the mess she has created for herself.....the good news in all this is.....First Source now fully understands their playbook....2010 just came a little early.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:44 am 

starduster wrote:
MS, you are so full of it, your chat room is so restricted, moderated and limited, because you can't handle the truth ... nuff said.

Ya know what they say Star the truth hurts :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:49 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
well, I have a sneaky suspicion that we have seen the last of MS (for a while) and we haven't see IAGR for a while either... either they are on vacation or they have been banned again... or maybe they are hunting easter eggs, but they usually plant their bombs early :lol: