WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: 2nd Stop **** Wingmakers for Humanity
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:47 am 

the point is, It's not you we are looking for, we know who we want and it's not you or you!! We don't take flunkies or fallen angels, that have problems with drugs and behavior disorientations. We only take the best and then they even have to take tests all the time. so since it is not you- You don't have to worry- we are here for two and we aren't going to tell you who they are. Because it is none of your business.

banta

It is well known that the wingmakers.com is a boot camp for recruits even for the DIA. I have noticed over the many months of reading the nonsense of some of the people in this group is a reflection of what is allowed in the UK Forum. Not to many light people stick around for the bad behavior of the many of you. I have notice this site and the information some of you speak about is twisted profanely by one or two of you daily. It's really too bad that Jame's has so many enlightening things to offer and so many of you take it upon yourselves to change it into something on the very ugly side. Many of you treat people in this group horribly, many times on the first introduction with contemp for even showing up and introducing a newbie to the group. It is you that we are not interested in. You have nothing to offer as a possible wingmaker recruit for better things. It just maybe that you will rot here.

With that said, the wingmakers for humanity will be recruiting two of you for better things and that is if you can stand in your integrity. We are the elitie group of the wingmakers. We may be the snd, 4th, 10th but we are the best. the only way to get in that group is to be invited by a wingmaker, not a human like yourself. A real wingmaker.

banta

Last edited by MidnightSun on Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: 2nd Stop **** Wingmakers for Humanity
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:01 am 
Posting Freak

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Like we need you for anything when we have this. Best stick to your illusions on your website for they will not work here. You must be desperate for newbies if you have to headhunt other websites trying to convince people to join you. The trueWMM never does that it just naturally draws people here for reasons you wouldn't understand. :roll:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:22 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
everyone - every human alive is a Wingmaker... whether you want to believe that or not, that is what the materials tell us. We don't need so-called ass-ended master to invade our bodies and comendere our minds, because we are the truth, it is withIN us and all the WMMs are telling us is how to access it, by removing such practices as channeling, and RVing and Chaukras and in your case Shambala practices and techniques which only lead deeper into the HMS.

I have scanned the chatroom, and I can't see any link what-so-ever, it is Athena that has perverted and twisted the materials to fit the scripts of Anu... there is no psychic warriors mentioned in the WMMS, no hunting of snakes, no sea salt baths, or dietary restrictions ... there is no leader, guide nor heirarchy. There are no psychic attacks on members in the middle of the night, there is no moderator in this forum and many take advantage of that and abuse this freedom.

The WMMs tell us that equality is the Ultimate goal and the frequency that unconditional Love is transmitted on... and to set one's self apart from the "official" website, and to believe that one is better than the other is simply an extention of the HMS and again part of Anu's plan to enslave humanity.

so if you don't feel comfortable here, feel free to leave... we are more than aware of what you are promoting, and have talked to Athena and many of her minions in this forum, she is abusive, and crude, and has no respect for the WMMS or James, believing that she is better informed by the "demons" that possess her.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:44 am 

You do not have to fear me starduster, but I have to say you have very bad behavior problems and your a pest for sure. Everyone in the group at one time or another sees this about you. Even James sees this. why he tollerates it is beyond me! You more than anyone is not accepted in many places. They just put up with you here - and god only knows why? and just so you know, not all humans are wingmakers. there is only a hundred here on the planet and you're not one of them. You will never be considered to be a wingmaker. Very bad behavior, really bad.

Banta

starduster wrote:
everyone - every human alive is a Wingmaker... whether you want to believe that or not, that is what the materials tell us. We don't need so-called ass-ended master to invade our bodies and comendere our minds, because we are the truth, it is withIN us and all the WMMs are telling us is how to access it, by removing such practices as channeling, and RVing and Chaukras and in your case Shambala practices and techniques which only lead deeper into the HMS.

I have scanned the chatroom, and I can't see any link what-so-ever, it is Athena that has perverted and twisted the materials to fit the scripts of Anu... there is no psychic warriors mentioned in the WMMS, no hunting of snakes, no sea salt baths, or dietary restrictions ... there is no leader, guide nor heirarchy. There are no psychic attacks on members in the middle of the night, there is no moderator in this forum and many take advantage of that and abuse this freedom.

The WMMs tell us that equality is the Ultimate goal and the frequency that unconditional Love is transmitted on... and to set one's self apart from the "official" website, and to believe that one is better than the other is simply an extention of the HMS and again part of Anu's plan to enslave humanity.

so if you don't feel comfortable here, feel free to leave... we are more than aware of what you are promoting, and have talked to Athena and many of her minions in this forum, she is abusive, and crude, and has no respect for the WMMS or James, believing that she is better informed by the "demons" that possess her.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:05 pm 
Posting Freak

well, ms sun, your opinion of me is based upon your perspective, the only people who have a problem with me are those who have come here to promote their own BS and who refuse to respect the intent of this forum, which is to discuss the WMMs and not their personal lives or their opinions of them... or the members.

The ones who are sincere stay... others who continue to use this form to promote themselves, their products and their belief systems are tolerated, but reminded constantly that that is not why the forum was created, no matter how much they ignore it... if they don't like it, they are free to leave and many have but their behavior and response to me has nothing to do with the intent of this forum and is only a distraction.

your judgments reveal that you are still stuck in the saviorship model of existence looking for someone to lead you...and someone to blame if you do not have a Wholeness perspective or any respect for the intent of the forum... I would suggest you take your BS elsewhere until you are willing to get yourself in alignment with the actual materials, or are willing to discuss them (and not the members) with an open mind.

I consider it a honor not to be associated with the WoH or considered as a candidate for their twisted mumbo jumbo that has perverted the WMMs beyond recognition. There are perhaps hundreds of groups that cling to the coat tails of the work of the LTO that also reject the plain and simple "proven way" to gain wholeness and add their ancient failed teaching (GSSC) to it without any respect for the LTO and the Sovereign Integral's perspective... but none of them come close to Source Reality.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:16 pm 

The funny thing is starduster it's your BS you push. You really don't stick to the teachings of James. It's always about you. A sort of selfish self-centered kind of behavior. You don't want anyone to have a say about anything. You think you own the universe the way you go about answering or responding. It has to be your views inpregnated with Jame's writings and teachings. But the truth is it not all about you and your intentions or agendas. You remind me of a housewife that has too much time on her hands and you sit in the group to "grope" every counterview of anyone who has anything to say. It does not matter if you are right or wrong or inbetween. It's always about you and your BS. The Forum is not created for your own personal thoughts or behavior towards others. It should be a kind a place for people with like minds. Not everyone, thank god thinks like you. You make a pig out of yourself and your writings are horrible even detestable. No wonder there is only 10 people who even write here ... if they dare to walk on what you think is your lawn. Your behavior is deplorable and I don't have any problem telling you that ...

Banta

starduster wrote:
well, ms sun, your opinion of me is based upon your perspective, the only people who have a problem with me are those who have come here to promote their own BS and who refuse to respect the intent of this forum, which is to discuss the WMMs and not their personal lives or their opinions of them... or the members.

The ones who are sincere stay... others who continue to use this form to promote themselves, their products and their belief systems are tolerated, but reminded constantly that that is not why the forum was created, no matter how much they ignore it... if they don't like it, they are free to leave and many have but their behavior and response to me has nothing to do with the intent of this forum and is only a distraction.

your judgments reveal that you are still stuck in the saviorship model of existence looking for someone to lead you...and someone to blame if you do not have a Wholeness perspective or any respect for the intent of the forum... I would suggest you take your BS elsewhere until you are willing to get yourself in alignment with the actual materials, or are willing to discuss them (and not the members) with an open mind.

I consider it a privileged not to be associated with the WoH or considered as a candidate for their twisted mumbo jumbo that has perverted the WMMs beyond recognition. There are perhaps hundreds of groups that cling to the coat tails of the work of the LTO that also reject the plain and simple "proven way" to gain wholeness and the Sovereign Integral's perspective... but none of them come close to Source Reality.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:25 pm 
Posting Freak

The WingMakers' discussion forums exist to enable each of you to express your innermost thoughts and findings about the WingMakers' materials.

not to talk about the members
not to talk about WoH
not to promote your BS

if you believe that you can intimidate me, or that your opinion of me matters in the WMF, think again. :D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:56 pm 

So I guess your saying you are a Hipocrit and it's okay for you but no one else ? You say really bad things about Athena, and you have an active anti-wingmaker forum discussion for which you participate and you promote your own kind of disturbing BS ... So are you saying your exempt from the rules? Your rules you just made up. Give us all a break. You are just a bored house wife pretending to be something greater than what you think you are. We know better. Here is your hipocrit list. perhaps you canplay by the same rules you want to push onto the rest of us not! Banta

not to talk about WoH
not to promote your BS

starduster wrote:
The WingMakers' discussion forums exist to enable each of you to express your innermost thoughts and findings about the WingMakers' materials.

not to talk about WoH
not to promote your BS

if you believe that you can intimidate me, or that your opinion of me matters in the WMF, think again. :D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:09 pm 
Posting Freak

I, try to stick with the topic, which in this case happens to be WoH ... not the first, and undoubtedly not the last topic in the forum that has nothing to do with the materials. I respond to these sorts of topics, trying to be polite, and remind the newbies, of the intended purpose of this forum, in an effort to assist them to focus on that ... some of them "get it" but some of them (like you) don't ... those who don't and want to discuss the members, are reminded of the intent of this forum repeatedly ... usually to no avail, and this is what causes the disruption ... which is a lack of respect.

I am willing to discuss the materials with you... but not the members of this forum that is not why we are here.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:14 pm 

You stick to the materials. You are not a monitor to remind newbies to stick to the materials. You don't even stick to the materials. You don't get it either so I am told. Butyou think your special? You are just a bored housewife that has no friends and spends her days telling others what they can read and write according to starduster but not according to Jame's. You are a pathetic little control freak aren't you?

banta

starduster wrote:
I, try to stick with the topic, which in this case happens to be WoH ... not the first, and undoubtedly not the last topic in the forum that has nothing to do with the materials. I respond to these sorts of topics, trying to be polite, and remind the newbies, of the intended purpose of this forum, in an effort to assist them to focus on that ... some of them "get it" but some of them (like you) don't ... those who don't and want to discuss the members, are reminded of the intent of this forum repeatedly ... usually to no avail, and this is what causes the disruption ... which is a lack of respect.

I am willing to discuss the materials with you... but not the members of this forum that is not why we are here.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:27 pm 

Personally I would never be willing to talk to you about something you do not understand in Kindness about the wingmaker materials. Be serious! Do you think you are an agent for the materials here? Most people read and understand it on their own. They don't need a twisted sister to interpret their right to understand the material themselves. You just don't get it. I am not here for your pleasure. I am here on business which does not concern you.

Banta

starduster wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:55 pm 

I have to laugh at this thread!! I love it when people first come on here and slam the older members for their point of views :lol: :lol:

Star and Shay ya know i love ya :D

I love it how people think they are so much better at the wingmakers material than others i thought we were all here to learn and not slam others or their beliefs.

We are all at different levels of learning i think we all should respect each other on their views and not slam them for it! Sounds like some people can't handle the truth!!! :lol:

Just had to peek in here :lol:

Too much drama for me!!

Later

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:55 pm 

Shayalana wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Like we need you for anything when we have this. Best stick to your illusions on your website for they will not work here. You must be desperate for newbies if you have to headhunt other websites trying to convince people to join you. The trueWMM never does that it just naturally draws people here for reasons you wouldn't understand. :roll:

That made me laugh :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:26 pm 

Older and senile!

Yes what is your level? I don't even know you but you have a lot of nothing to say.

When people don't know one another they should not invite themselves into things that they do not understand, which is why I am wondering why you have 2 cents to add to none of your business - get lost!

Banta

Comet wrote:
I have to laugh at this thread!! I love it when people first come on here and slam the older members for their point of views :lol: :lol:

Star and Shay ya know i love ya :D

I love it how people think they are so much better at the wingmakers material than others i thought we were all here to learn and not slam others or their beliefs.

We are all at different levels of learning i think we all should respect each other on their views and not slam them for it! Sounds like some people can't handle the truth!!! :lol:

Just had to peek in here :lol:

Too much drama for me!!

Later

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:31 pm 

Many of us find that you try and stop us from doing that ... furthering our ability to express ourselves. for heaven sakes , god forbid I should think like you. Not even James would want that to happen! Yes and the material is excellent , however your are not ! You are rather passe` like an old nun school teacher who needs to retire and take up knitting or spend time with your husband who is probably bored to death of you and likewise you of him. You spend countless hours spilling your beans, not intellect on the WF and it's all BS acording to starduster. You live in your own little fantasy. I am surprised they haven't kicked your butt out.

starduster wrote:

not to talk about WoH
not to promote your BS

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:13 pm 
Posting Freak

"they" kicked Athena's butt out... :lol: and will prob kick yours out too
since I have been here the longest, it is natural that some would "blame" me for their own responses to the WMMs... but I am not responsible for how other's respond ... perhaps you have also read my feeling about psychiatrists too (snicker) and the WM's "new psychology?

since you are not interested in discussing the WMMs, we have nothing in common to discuss.
Feel free to contribute energy to the Starduster bashing thread, I greatly appreciate it and can transmute it into something progressive

and please keep in mind, that "the faults you find in others, are always - your own" :wink:
what you are revealing about yourself should be of great interest to you

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:39 am 

The forum moderator said you may be next.

And I don't need to go over the materials with someone who is twisting and turning the materials into some kind of "Joke" - beside I am educated on the Wingmakers materials. read everything and I a a nice person which is also required. You however are not a nice person, so why would I even associate with your kind?? Remember their is only about 12 people or so that even write in the group. Most have gone away. I too will go away from this "Boredom" after I get what I came for.

You seem to be amused with writing back to me every chance you get. Is this the "In your face - I'm a [Censored] and your gonna know it?" kind of person you are. James take not of this. Everyonetake notice of this. The woman is out of control. she is miserable because her husband has abandoned her for his fishing rod this weekend. Isn't that the truth. He can't stand you either. and your romancing the computer with every last breath you have. why don't you go clean the house for when he comes home and he can compliment you are doing some real. Maybe he will say something nice to you.

Banta

starduster wrote:
"they" kicked Athena's butt out... :lol: and will prob kick yours out too
since I have been here the longest, it is natural that some would "blame" me for their own responses to the WMMs... but I am not responsible for how other's respond ... perhaps you have also read my feeling about psychiatrists too (snicker) and the WM's "new psychology?

since you are not interested in discussing the WMMs, we have nothing in common to discuss.
Feel free to contribute energy to the Starduster bashing thread, I greatly appreciate it and can transmute it into something progressive

and please keep in mind, that "the faults you find in others, are always - your own" :wink:
what you are revealing about yourself should be of great interest to you

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:13 pm 
Posting Freak

Hey Comet good to hear from you!!! This is pretty hilarious if not real old. However, there's enough stuff of the WMM with real substance and based on the practice of the 6 Heart Virtues that it is easy to feel compassion for such nuts as this latest one whose come here to rescue and save us all from the LTO. Hey but we love it here and there is no other place than even compares. And its quite lovely that despite disagreement between some of the members , still much is tolerated and forgiven and understood. And in the end and deep inside our hearts we all truly love each other here and eventually will appreciate the sojourn we have shared together in understanding these very real WingMaker Materials from the Lyricus Teaching Order. Who knows maybe the LTO is our future selves. :wink: :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:26 pm 

Now that's a good girl ... You got it right ... You too comet ... hang in there buddy! You to shank!

Banta Your amazing Shrink!

Shayalana wrote:
Hey Comet good to hear from you!!! I really don't know much about anything this wingmaker has to say. so I will mind my own business and you do the same ... okay chump? See ya dude! :D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:37 pm 

Starduster,

If you are over 65 years of age. You cannot be a real wingmaker. You can pretend like you have been doing. But they don't take anybody that is over 65 because they can't teach an old dog new tricks. And that is for real. So that may be the real reason they let MacSelfAbsorbed go too! They can't teach him new tricks - hehe - Believe me they tried!!

Banta your amazing shrink.

PS: consider this place the old folks home for wingmaker wannabees and those youngsters that have too much poop to pop!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:11 pm 

Like I was saying Starduster, You are here or were here the longest. Well your over the hill is what the wingmakers are saying ... It's too late !

[quote="starduster"]"they" kicked Athena's butt out... :lol: and will probably kick mine out too since I have been here the longest, longevity makes for an old age home - that's for sure ... stay here and rot here ... that's what I always say! it is natural that some would "blame" me for their own responses to the WMMs... but I am not responsible for how other's respond Yes it's nice that you do take responsibility since you are the main problem with your reverse speech and all!! ... perhaps you have also read my feeling about psychiatrists too (snicker) and the WM's "new psychology? no your a preetty boring read most of the time. You don't have talent anywhere I can see ??? :roll:

since you are not interested in discussing the WMMs, we have nothing in common to discuss. Yes and why are you in my firum discussing what I am not willing to talk with your about :roll: Feel free to contribute energy to the Starduster bashing thread, Oh yes indeed I will. thank you for allowing it because it really needs to happen. You know people need to know about your crap of Reverse speech and that you refuse to fix the problem and that you over the hill to be a real wingmaker blah blah blah I greatly appreciate it and can transmute it into something progressive Me too since you are the one that visits my forum the 2nd stop - It's nice to know you are the one that made your way here ... smiling

and please keep in mind, that "the faults I find in others, are always - mine" Yes I know this already ... the reverse speech you have is really bugging me!! I correct it when I can like I did here in this sentence!!! :D what I am revealing about myrself should be of great interest to you Absolutely because I need to bring it to your attention for the thousands of times you have done it to all the members in this forum

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:23 pm 
Posting Freak

so much for revealing any psychic powers here MS, I am not over 65 and there is no limit to immortality ... wake up and say no more to the HMS programs that discriminate, separate and conceal our abilities and powers as Wingmakers ... you are deluding yourself...and projecting a BS that is self-limited and created from external noise, that bends the truth and in your case, is a scrip directly from the Desk of the Lizzard King Anu.

you have been deceived... and your heart has withered if you believe you can control anyone, or have less respect for one person than another ... we all have equal potential to realize our true identity ... yet you choose to cling to the lesser self, and the programs of the HMS ... believing that some of the Creator's children are more "worthy" than another... which is just another of Anu lies to keep you enslaved in the saviorship model of existence.

PS, reverse speech is lunitic fringe stuff, you should be ashamed of your self for even promoting its New Age mumbo jumbo ... but that is your choice and how you have chosen to express your self. tisk tisk 8)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:28 pm 
Posting Freak

Midnight Sun IS Athena/June Stephansen.....energy pattern unmistakable.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:38 pm 
Posting Freak

:lol: that reminder of her being banned, sure turned her purple :lol: she can dish it out, but she sure can't take it. :lol:

I tend not to read post that are all caps and in violent colors ... but whilst scanning, I can pick up some of it ... this lady has no self control, and no doubt will break into her sexual explicits any time now. How could anyone not see what the KEJs have done to her... ? and why would anyone want a "monad" if that is what becomes of you?

oh help, I am actually feeling sorry for her.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:59 pm 
Posting Freak

Truth is i feel sorry for her too....and i hope she is able to recover .....and find the flow and go in Compassion.....as she has lots of ability ....just her ego is so massive it gets in the way.....if only she were able to let go and let FIrst Source take charge.....she could be quite a Force ....but for now she has lots of work to do...undoing and clearing herself of all the debris left by the Animus that have been using her as their channel for years.