WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: 2nd Stop **** Wingmakers for Humanity
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:09 pm 
Posting Freak

She and all her Coven are going to need the help of James who is ready and more then able to assist them...he aided me....he shall them....all they have to do is ask.....She can begin the process of recovery by telling the truth to them ...and then disbanding her forum....and telling them to come here for help......in all the years I spent on her forum....never once was i or anyone else encouraged to actually read the Wing Maker materials ...was quite eyeopening for me to do so....and i can only imagine the positive effects it could have on her group....who for the most part are good people who could flourish by reading these words to receive the transmissions behind them.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:16 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
well, that was one of the points James was making in the PCI ... that if a teaching doesn't include the introduction of the Sovereign Integral, it isn't aligned with FS ... and is just more GSSC from Anu's programs ...

the bigger they are the harder they fall.

forgiveness is such a wonderful thing when applied to one's self ...
I don't know June from Adam, but her perspective of the WMMs is way out of alignment...according to her intro posted on that chat room... hard to even recognize it as being associated with the materials at all... like I said the only thing they have in common is the word wingmaker ... and she sure gives it a bads rap... and a foul after taste.

say, what if she was here because she has no place else to go ? maybe everyone deserted her and she is trying to blame us ... misery does, so, love company.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:32 am 
Posting Freak

Good news here.....there is currently a rebellion of sorts occurring as just over a third of the members there (7)are realizing just how much weaker they have become ....beginning to dawn on them that they are food for the Animus that fuels the leadership at the expense of its followers....here is hoping before they are fully drained that they are able to escape......Golden Compass is out there ...just a matter of them finding the courage to free themselves.....and use it.