WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Chamber of Self II
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:35 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
This topic is so buried, that the search won't bring it up.

One of the First "new materials" that I was here to recieve, was the Journey to Self, "hidden" web pages. In the letter in the middle of the journey, and where it paused for a while before the last 15 pages were added... James suggest, for a topic of discussion, creating through visualization, we scentual-ize our own unique design of a Chamber of Self.

I offer the following "inspirational" visuals, and this new challenge for us as a group, that is interested in doing what James suggest, by sharing our own visions of our Chamber of Self, with each other... here in the forum. I am going to start out by contributing ten different place where I would consider locating my chamber of self ... even though it is constructed in my worlds within, .... it's transportable and these are some of the views that I would like to experience when I come out of it ... how about you...what environment , whether earthy or other worldly , do you picture your Chamber of Self in.?

Last edited by starduster on Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Chamber of Self II
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:03 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:09 pm 

Breath taking images..peeps :D

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:35 pm 
Posting Freak

I got my from "google - image" ... they are very easy to post... I cruised "national parks" ... and posted some images from my experience ... but I love how BIG Watcher thinks... with macro and micro being shared in a wholeness perspective.

you go into Google homepage and click on images, and enter key words ... click on the "thumbnail" of a picture that is not much more than 600 x 600 (or less) and it will take you to the page from which it was snatched... and it gives you the option to see a larger image "actual size" ... click on that, and when the picture comes up, right click on it, then "properties" and then copy the "location address" with your mouse (highlight by dragging a click) and right click on "copy, and then paste it in your post - highlight it and click on the IMG option and it will appear in your reply when you post it. :wink:

I would love to see where you have envisioned your chamber of self. :D

or perhaps it is a place that you have "invented or imagined" that you could describe ?? ... yanka (5 yrs old) described a unique version of Willy Wonka's candy world to me when I asked her where her heart lived :D

Last edited by starduster on Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:18 am 
 WWW  Profile

I have always pictured my "Chamber of Self" in the area of my heart. James' image is so strong for me that it is the frame work of my chamber.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:06 pm 
Posting Freak

I understand and can relate to what you are saying Darlene, when I set off in the direction of my Chamber of Self, it is always inward, toward my heart ... but I believe, that James wants us to practice visualization ... and our own creativity... even if we are borrowing from our mind's history of what we have categorized as "spiritual places" ... we can enhance and expand and become creative.

when you say, your CoS is in your heart, I visualize an empty bloody meat pump ... I am sure that this is not what you visualize... so I need to know what you are seeing :D

To bring this topic more into focus, perhaps the exact words from the Journey to Self, will assist us in our efforts, to create a sanctuary within.

....................................Image

The chamber of Self is the elemental part of you that is always liberated from outside influences. It is where you receive and transmit in the voice of your divine nature. It is where you always are when you are within the evolutionary worlds. It is the retreat, the sanctuary, and the haven of your innermost Self. It is the nexus of your god-fragment and your human instrument.

This is the place where your motives must take you. Not to God, not to church, not to religious epiphany, not to spiritual awakening, not to teacher, not to godliness, not to matters of health and happiness. Your motives for communing with God are to develop a well-worn path between your human personality and to this chamber of Self.

Now you are asking: How do I do this exactly?

Always you are inquiring about methods and techniques – dreaming of how to do, before visualizing where to be.

This is the key to your question. Visualize your chamber of Self. Give it dimension. Breathe life into it. Make it a place of deep spiritual resonance, where clarity of mind is immediate, and in this clarity, love issues without interruption. If you can visualize this chamber, and you place yourself within it frequently, it will become the bridge to God that you have always sought.

Share your ideas for these chambers within the Forums or your study groups or between your loved ones. Personalize them and remember to place a window with a view of the stars – the chambers of other souls. If you can draw it, do so. Iterate it over and over until you can feel the walls, the textures, smell the fragrance, and see the light particles that illuminate your chamber.

http://www.wingmakers.com/chamberofself.html

Last edited by starduster on Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:18 pm 
Posting Freak

I have always visualized my Chamber of self, being in the hollow of a Giant Sequoia tree, ... in a deep forest on another world, where it is always night ... but with an illuminence (moonlight) that allows me to see colors and stars at the same time.

It is about the same size as this tree, (in a much different environment) with the same sort of entrance ... my breath is full of its redwood aroma's long before I enter its Ancient pungent heart

..............................Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:43 pm 
Posting Freak

I experience, the chamber of Self as the wholeness of FS. I retreat into that, inside breath, in the Quantum moment, inside the EH. Our Earth Nature is an aspect of Self, and is experienced as a direct connection with all life...no images, just a feeling of Oneness.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:54 pm 
Posting Freak

perhaps you missed the purpose of sharing our "visualizations" of our personal CoS, seed... I think what James is suggesting is clear ... Visualize your chamber of Self. Give it dimension. Breathe life into it. ...
Share your ideas for these chambers within the Forums or your study groups or between your loved ones. Personalize them and remember to place a window with a view of the stars – the chambers of other souls. If you can draw it, do so. Iterate it over and over until you can feel the walls, the textures, smell the fragrance, and see the light particles that illuminate your chamber.

I can't picture a CoS in breath... nor is what is being suggested a practice in focusing on wholeness, but establishing a relationship with our creative center... and even if I could (with your assistance) without an "image" that connects it to my dominate reality, it wouldn't seem comfortable to me. ... how do you "feel the walls, the textures, smell the fragrance and see the light particles" without visualizing them ? Once again you defer to your own limited understanding of this topic, and refuse to participate in this experience ... but promote your own "way" of doing even the simplest thing the WMMs suggest... which means ignoring them.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:15 pm 
Posting Freak

Yes as i said, it is the feeling of wholeness of all life that i retreat into as my chamber of Self.....I breathe into that. I live there. I create heaven from there.

"Heaven is a state of consciousness"
James

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:35 pm 
Posting Freak

OH, silly me, I thought the whole purpose of the exercise, was to visualize a place where we could communicate - undisturbed, with our SELF ... I didn't get the part about creating Heaven ... from there. Seems there is a vital ingredient missing from your CoS ... :shock:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:02 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Yes...so then, that what James say's is to be taken literally? Yes it is easy to understand how religions have evolved.

My own visualisations have no walls, does this make me a heretic?

You are so busy telling everyone how JAMES says it must be that you dont see for yourself how it truely is.

The connection - that 'worn path' after awhile one realises that wherever - yes WHEREVER you are, THAT is your CoS.

As usual you have exceeded expectation though to be sure it is as always, from you cave of self importance.

I encourage you and your followers to come on out and meet the people! Not your version of 'who they are' but the reality...although I am sure that even if James himself were to suggest this, you would simply say 'it is not James - it is an imposter!'

:roll:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:43 pm 
Posting Freak

neither my understanding or application of the purpose James is encouraging us to "visualize" is limited Watcher ... neither said anything about creating a "room" ... other than James' mention of "feeling the walls" ... Would you please quit twisting my words !

if my CoS is different than yours, that is not to say either is "wrong" ... and I wasn't saying that... but it if doesn't express a "place" where you can establish an uninterrupted relationship with SELF, then it isn't really a CoS at all...is it? What does the word "chamber" does your mind associate a visual with ?

My visualization of a CoS, is in a natural setting ... that I am familiar with and can easily feel comfortable in... but it doesn't limit yours. Following the pictorial example of the WMMs, I created a "space" and "time" to get to know my Self ... my CoS doesn't have walls either, it is the interior of a tree :lol:

Last edited by starduster on Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:12 pm 
Posting Freak

and it is not just any tree, or even the tree pictured in my post above. It isn't even on this world, but on one of the many worlds within me ... I didn't create it, I discovered it, it has always been there.

There is no tree, quite like mine, it is unique... even though superficially it resembles other trees ... this tree has a hole in it created by a large limb falling off, that lets a beam of light stream into it, and illuminate it. I have over the years enhanced it, and planted orchids and jasmine in the humid womb-like environment on the interior of the veined structure that supports this tree, that combine their fragrances with the deep bed of pine needles that thickly carpet the floor. There is a window created by time's effects on this tree, that allows me to view a changing panorama (pictured above) where my family lives and I can visit.

I have "discovered" that this tree, grows over a hot spring, that allows me to float between earth and sky in a small pool and while being detached from both, it allows me to focus on being in the now, without a care in the world... able to "listen" to my heart without distractions. I speak out loud to my Self, and it answers me from within this Chamber of Self... in its own voice, with its own consciousness that is eternal... expressing the virtues of the Heart of hearts, through my heart and its willingness to reveal itself to me, as a part of me, by sharing its consciousness with me... that convinces me that we have all things in common... that we are one, in every sense of the meaning of this word.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:47 pm 
Posting Freak

Well, honey, my CoS is a place so to speak but so simple and so basic that it can't be seen. :lol: However, I can feel being there for I am floating suspended in an inky blackness where nothing is seen or heard or physically felt except in feeling so relaxed and light. I am the light in this velvet darkness resting very comfortably and a very open conduit just observing on the border of unconsciousness and consciousness, the place inbetween. I guess its like reaching the bottom of the rabbit hole where there are absolutely no distractions of any sensory kind just a wonderful restful state of being as if I can absorb something emerging from my lack of physical surroundings. Did I pass the test? :|

P.S.

I have other CoS too and my other favorite is being a an electric blue light that zips around the universe having adventures.Quiet ones. You may of seen me zipping by you. :wink: :lol:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:24 pm 
Posting Freak

test? I don't know, but can you draw it :lol: the "emptiness" place would be easy, just a black piece of paper eh? but how does it smell ? and where is your "window"?

I assume that having a place is the most important thing, but I also got the impression that this introduction to "visualization" which the LTO uses a great deal, was also important ... my mind tend to associate sanctuary with warm and comfortable, with smells of apple pie - and leather furniture ... or maybe incense as pictured in the webpage (above) ... and why I planted orchids and jasmine in mine ... I am thinking about adding a fire pit to mine this year and some Hoya plants at the entrance :D

so far, it seems our CoSs have very little in common ... I am not surprised.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:59 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
test? I don't know, but can you draw it :lol: the "emptiness" place would be easy, just a black piece of paper eh? but how does it smell ? and where is your "window"?

I assume that having a place is the most important thing, but I also got the impression that this introduction to "visualization" which the LTO uses a great deal, was also important ... my mind tend to associate sanctuary with warm and comfortable, with smells of apple pie - and leather furniture ... or maybe incense as pictured in the webpage (above) ... and why I planted orchids and jasmine in mine ... I am thinking about adding a fire pit to mine this year and some Hoya plants at the entrance :D

so far, it seems our CoSs have very little in common ... I am not surprised.

Shheeeet I forgot the window!!! Thanx for the reminder. As to the electric blue light I'm already in the universe amongst all the other stars maybe I should have a blank window huh? :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:18 am 
Posting Freak

well, I read over the "instructions" again, and realized that I had failed to include the most important thing I am able to envision about being in the Chamber of Self, which is the ambiance ... you can feel the love ... and while it makes you giddy upon approach, its essence embraces you at the door, and you enter into a frequency that melts your mind into a puddle.

And you sit in that beam of light, and sometimes even look directly up at it, and watch it pulse and feel it filling you with light... all the while conversing with your Self, about things your brain never had time to consider, and which stretched your imagination beyond its limits... and that's why you keep going back, to feel the love that emanates from your Self.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

say, did you "get" what James said about the average "practice" ... in the CMN interview in the 11th answer?

Here’s a hypothetical for your consideration. Imagine if there was an
undisclosed text from a credible source that 100 people read. The text was
focused on one simple premise: water is a special medium that conforms to
your emotional radiation. If you radiate and infuse water with gratitude and
love, it will impart a potent dose of well-being and boost your immunity.

Of
the 100 people reading this text, 50 will consider it a reasonable hypothesis
assuming its sources are credible and scientific. Of these 50 people, 25 will
try it once or twice.
Of these 25, 10 will persist in the practice for a period of
1-14
days. Of these 10, five will persist in the practice for a period more than
14 days.
Of these five, two will experiment and create practices that are a
creation of their own.

In this hypothetical example, only two percent of the readers actually applied
the information persistently, and created something with it, in this case, a
technique for infusing water with healing properties. Why did the other 98
readers ignore the information and elect not to put it into practice and create
a technique based on the information?
In many cases it is because they
moved on to the next thing. They found new information to occupy their
minds. They are like bumblebees pollinating a field of ideas, where the
construct of New is king.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'd like to think that every member of this forum is the two out of a hundred that finds the materials eternally new ... like someone mentioned, everytime you read them you find something new, to ponder... because you have changed your perspective and see it with a new experience base ...

In the mean time, I have the smell of redwood mingled with jasmine in my nose and I need to get back to the garden world... and my plunge :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:54 am 
Posting Freak

I can really appreciate your CoSs Ananke, and I have no difficulty visualizing both of them, and "feeling" them, thank you for taking the time to "fill them out" for us, yes, I believe you will enjoy the skylight ... wonderful thing about remodeling these is how easily the work is done, and how it doesn't cost us a thing (no permits ) :D
I believe visualization pushes the envelope of our imagination, beyond TV land... and no one has been able to duplicate "my" worlds.

I was also greatly encouraged to hear that you are one of the two %ers... who will continue to do, what you know is good for you ... I find myself empathizing with the water I am blessing, as I said I do it for cases of water at a time, as I bring them in from Costco once a month... I tell them how sorry I am that they are no longer allowed to bring us their miracles unaltered, that they have been chemicalized, and then boiled and broken down and put back together and again chemically enhanced (salts and minerals) before they ever reach my lips ...but that I can give them their life back, and it brings us much joy.

Actually I was aware of the plight and resurrection of water before Mr Emoto's amazing work... The kabbalist have been blessing water for centuries and while their pictures are quite different, you can certainly discern that the water they bless has "life" ... and for many years I paid for someone to do what I could have been doing ... (I knew that), but the water they bottle in the US, is glacier water, that has never been 'cooked' so I figured it was more valuable, after having lived where the tap water was glacial and having the experience of drinking "virgin" water from the foundations of Nature, I knew it was worth a little extra. It was when they starting charging double for "ceremonial" waters (twice blessed) that I quit buying, having seen Dr Emoto's pictures by then, it was all I needed to encourage me to do it myself... :D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:40 pm 
Posting Freak

What is wonderful about what Emoto shows us about how we can affect water is that it works on other things too. He has proven how powerful we are from the inside out when coherently working from the Heart especially. This is more powerful than most realize. Instead of looking to externals to change things we find what we already possess within and how to use it and change things and the imagination and visualization are that much more empowering too when used in conjunction with the Heart Intelligence. Our chamber of self is within our Hearts. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:41 pm 
Posting Freak

well, I am becoming more and more convinced of the power of "sound" ... all that background in Kabbalah is paying off, they were very adamant about being extremely careful about what you say outloud... they even had a phrase to "erase" what was said... because they were aware of the frequencies of the spoken word ... and their tone/frequency's ability to manifest energy.

I believe that you can "set" the tone in your CoS and create a "healing" place ... where as Dr Emoto suggests you can restructure your geometric design... you can go in square or scribbled and exit reformated in the all inclusive Merkaba, by soaking in the tones of FSI. :wink:

........................Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:03 pm 
Posting Freak

Ya, I love what sound and its frequency does for me, especially when I listen to music and the WM music is pretty well all I listen too. I have listened to Chamber 10 so many times I have lost count but it never fails to make me feel such joy and open for all that flows to me in wonderful if not profound realizations. And that is just that one cd, the others are just as awesome. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:05 pm 
Posting Freak

When we were remote viewing on that thread the WM music helped tremendously in making us able to do so. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:57 pm 
Posting Freak

hummmmm, that last post, caused me to ponder over the difference between "remote viewing" and "visualization" ... I offer the quotes below, for the reader to discern for themselves what that difference is. There is no doubt in my mind that the frequencies that one is immersed in at the time of either endeavor has considerable influence on the results :wink:

Remote viewing is tapping into the unconscious or unified field of the Human Mind System. Within this field of consciousness remote viewers can access the astral imprint of Earth or any other planet or system in which the HMS extends – which is the entire known physical universe. The astral imprint is like a reflection in a grainy mirror. It lacks the texture and details, but the general picture exists. It is time sensitive, so sometimes, unbeknownst to the remote viewer, the subject is time shifted and the time shift can be thousands of years.

Remote Viewers also can be influenced by more subtle dimensional fields that are not physically manifest. Thus, sometimes their imagery is not of this world, though it seems of the physical, three-dimensional world, it is really of the astral or mental.
Answer 11 from James: PCI

it is interesting to note also, the distinction James make between "Sensory Bi-Location (SBL), which is similar to remote viewing in concept." which he uses (and discusses in the Q and As) and "remote viewing"

From the 6th LD we get a look at "visualization"

It begins with the compassion frequency of the emotion called forgiveness. This frequency can be evoked within your heart through this command:

As the light of my heart brightens, so does my capacity to forgive. As forgiveness flows into my heart it moves upwards, filling my entire head with the most delicate and refined light imaginable, and from this light, a compassion for my past settles in, and all that has occurred is rewritten in this light.

While this invocation is being said, you can listen carefully to the words and allow them to form visual pictures in your heart.

Student: That’s interesting. I’ve always been taught to form pictures in my mind, but never in my heart.

Teacher: Visualization is not confined to a specific position in the body or head. It can be placed anywhere by projection. Simply project the pictures to the area in the center of your chest. The one who views the projection can be outside of your body watching from a distance of a few meters.

Student: Why are visualization and imagination so important to this process?

Teacher: They engage the heart’s core intelligence and the brain’s receptivity is the result.

Student: You’re saying that the brain interprets the heart’s signals based on their… clarity?

Teacher: The higher brain is designed to “read” the heart’s signals based on how well defined they are in terms of their visual energy and emotional authenticity.

Student: Visual energy?

Teacher: Whatever images are projected upon the heart region, they are energized. To the degree you can visualize the image clearly, project it to your heart area and imbue it with your heart’s core emotions, you will send a more potent signal to your higher brain. It is this potency that the higher brain responds to.
http://www.wingmakers.com/lyricus6.html

further down in this LD, the Teacher talks about "visual energy" ... and is well worth one's consideration and application :D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:32 pm 

Here is a collage I made as part of the exercise of visualizing my Chamber of Self. The location is a cave with a pool of water and light streaming down through the mist. The central image is a winged heart alight with divine fire. I can smell the water and flowers. There are playful little creatures, a gecko, a butterfly and some birds. The large human face brings a feeling of calm serenity. Overhead is a vault of starry night sky. The elements of air, water, earth and fire are represented, as are the human, animal, plant, earthly and celestial realms.

It's a humble effort, but it expresses the spirit of what I envision.