WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: An Image of a Sovereign Integral
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:48 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Everyone in a human instrument is indeed, at their innermost core, a sovereign entity that can transform the human instrument into an instrument of the Sovereign Integral. However, this transformation is dependent on whether the individual chooses to project an image of a Sovereign Integral upon the "mirror" of the Universal Entity, or project a lesser image that is a distortion of its true state of being.

(First Principle)

Quote:
"Your plants have root systems that penetrate Earth and drink of her substance. In this way, all plants are linked. Now, imagine that each plant had a secret root that was invisible but was nonetheless connected to the very center of the planet. At this point of convergence, every plant was indeed unified and aware that its real identity was this core system of interconnected roots and that this secret root was the lifeline through which individual expression was brought to the surface of earth and its unified consciousness released. In this same way, humanity has a secret root that spirals into the uncharted realm of the Central Universe of First Source. It is like an umbilical cord that connects the human entity with the nurturing essence of its creator. The secret root is the carrier of the Language of Unity. And it is this language that we have come to teach.

"All life is embedded with what we will term a Wholeness Navigator. This is your core wisdom. It draws you to perceive fragmentary existence as a passageway into wholeness and unity. It is eternal and knows that the secret root exists even though it may seem intangible to your human senses. The Wholeness Navigator is the tireless engine that drives fragmentary, life experience into unified life expression. It is the immutable bridge over which all life will surely pass.

"The Age of Enlightenment is the age of living in the multidimensional universe and appreciating its wholeness, structure, and perfection and then expressing this appreciation through your mind and body into the world of time and space. This is the seed vision of the Wholeness Navigator. The imprint of its purpose. We are here to assist beings like yourself to first conceptualize and then experience the multidimensional universe as it truly is -- not only through the language of your world, but through the Language of Unity; as you see it in these glyphs. As this experience flows through you, you will transform. The Wholeness Navigator will be able to deposit a new perception of your Self that is aligned with the image of First Source. It is this new image, emerging through your Wholeness Navigator, that will change the course of this planetary system. We are here to accelerate the formation of this image in the mind of humanity."

(The Ancient Arrow Book Chapter One)

Post subject: Re: An Image of a Sovereign Integral
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:11 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Upon the merging of your will with that of First Source, you unconsciously participate with thousands of personality formats devoted to the Great Cause. It is the joined endeavor of all that you are with the perfect unfoldment of all that is and will ever be. It is the suggestive line of evidence that points to your purpose even before you can speak the words or feel the emotion of your gift, and it only requires you to desire the will of First Source to take ascendancy in your life.

(Personal Purpose)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:10 pm 
Posting Freak

Nathan wrote:
Manifesto of the Sovereign Integral
--A free formality

There is no truth that can be written, spoken, or thought unless it is conceived and expressed through the Language of Unity. All the fragments of philosophy, science, and religion, even when unified, represent but a fractional picture of reality. True Freedom is access to First Source. The sovereign being and First Source are reality. There is no pathway to First Source. No being requires knowledge other than their unique Wholeness Perspective. To live in the Wholeness Perspective is to value all things as they are and to bear witness to the unity of their expression.

A being cannot get closer to First Source than in the existence of a moment. All conditions of existence are facets of the one condition of the reality of unlimited self-creation. There is no model of existence outside of the model of self-creation. The conditions of peace, beauty, love, and security are merely signposts to wholeness, as are their counterparts. There is understanding of the world precisely to the degree that there is understanding of the Self. Perfection is a concept of wholeness misunderstood. The mysteries of your world will never be understood through inquiries that are based in the language of the mind. First Source transcends Wholeness. Unfoldment, evolution, growth/decay cycles and transformation are all bound to the same premise of separation in linear time. The farther you enter into the Truth the deeper your conviction for truth must be. The hidden harmony is found with joy, while the obvious brings indifference. There is no being more spiritual than another. There is no hierarchy.

There is only One That Is All. There is no thing more divine than another. Having a physical body does not limit you, anymore than having legs on an eagle prevents it from flying. There is no space more sacred or powerful than another. There is no tool or technique that accelerates the unfoldment of consciousness. This is our manifesto for your one absolute Truth and Freedom to manifest in Understanding.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:27 pm 

I like this topic.

unfortunately:

Quote:
There is no truth that can be written, spoken, or thought unless it is conceived and expressed through the Language of Unity. All the fragments of philosophy, science, and religion, even when unified, represent but a fractional picture of reality.

kinda stifles discussion.

In spite of that, I would like to hear how you are experiencing these thoughts.

jeanna

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:28 pm 

double posted ?

Last edited by jeanna on Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:34 pm 
Posting Freak

Teacher: Think of the multiverse as eleven holographic spheres of consciousness, each interpenetrating the one that is more inward. Only the outer sphere contains all spheres, and this is the consciousness of First Source, while the innermost sphere is the consciousness of inanimate objects like a stone or seashell. Love is separated into frequencies that resonate in harmony with each of these “spheres” or domains of consciousness. Similarly, the heart itself consists of different layers of consciousness, and each “layer” has an intelligence of perception and expression. This intelligence is linked to the brain and higher mind, so that the human instrument is capable of expressing from any dominant frequency or sphere of the multiverse.

Student: Including the level of First Source?

Teacher: Yes.

http://www.lyricus.org/discourses/d6.htm

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:33 am 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:07 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

seed wrote:
Teacher: Think of the multiverse as eleven holographic spheres of consciousness, each interpenetrating the one that is more inward. Only the outer sphere contains all spheres, and this is the consciousness of First Source, while the innermost sphere is the consciousness of inanimate objects like a stone or seashell. Love is separated into frequencies that resonate in harmony with each of these “spheres” or domains of consciousness. Similarly, the heart itself consists of different layers of consciousness, and each “layer” has an intelligence of perception and expression. This intelligence is linked to the brain and higher mind, so that the human instrument is capable of expressing from any dominant frequency or sphere of the multiverse.

Student: Including the level of First Source?

Teacher: Yes.

http://www.lyricus.org/discourses/d6.htm

Of course First Souce can express through any level. I found this rather interesting when I first started going to a Southern Baptist Church shortly after I went through an awakening. I was such an innocent child thinking that everyone had the same experiences as me and eager to share them. I had no idea that spirituality and religion weren't the same. So, as I shared my testimony. I told them how God led me directly to their church and how I can hear God speak in many ways through visions, sounds, symbols and an inner knowing, sometimes as a combination or all three. I was amazed to find elders who said they had never heard God speak to them.

It's not that God isn't speaking, but that we don't know how to be still and listen. Our hearts have to be wide open and innocently seeking to know the truth within us. And we seek so that we can take this knowledge and share it openly with our brothers and sisters so that they can taste the pure bliss of experiencing God. And we do this not to exult ourselves but to call our brothers an sisters home so that we can all be in awareness that we are all One. I am You and You are me and we are We.

Love,
Kimberlee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:43 pm 

My picture of this is that when we do become sovereign integral(s), there will be no difficulty in moving from one point of view to another. From being human to being god.

The separation is illusionary. It only exists when we are coming from the purely human point of view.

A sovereign integral with all the individuality of one facet of the diamond, is one who controls the point of view. With the memory of all my experience within my reach, I can operate as a full being.

The only thing I will NOT be able to do, is forget.

So, really this time of forgetting, as difficult as it may seem to be, is really precious.

What a thrill it will be to remember it all in a human body. (There will only be one time for that thrill.)

Then letting go of wanting that thrill again, we finally can become IT, The Sovereign Integral.

Well, that is what I am thinking now!

jeanna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:15 pm 

I can relate to what you are saying Jeanna . I am enjoying my forgetfulness . It is like a mortal innocense , it is so precious & vital to the evoloutionary path of the evolving immortal soul . To me a space & time is like a mini vacation from eternity . :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:05 pm 

Yes, the letting go part is very correct and has worked for me incredibly but is not a law when reaching for and merging with the quantum presence. To know that eternal part of You that is both outside of time space and within it is to exist in choicelessness because that which we have already become outside of time can be seen through the quantum presence that is always present. I like to see this presence as a vibration frequency which creates the holographic 3rd dimensional reality construct that is your body/thoughts and eyes here in time space, the viewer of time space. This quantum presence that lives outside of 3rd dimensional rules is the one creating the holographic electromagnetic vibration version of you in physicality and waits ever so patiently until you reach up to it and merge with it forever into timelessness. Once this occurs it is easy to fall back down into time space with its perceived limitations that are not really real but are a game designed by the creator designed to help you become another creator of Worlds. When this quantum presence/wholeness navigator sends its physical contruct of you into the 3rd dimensional reality school of lower frequencies designed by our creator to test you to see them as part of your self then you will merge with it. Once we see the truth as James states; there are only 2 bodies in this entire multiverse, you and your reflection of you, 2 bodies you and the multiverse outside of you reflecting you back at you(seperation is not Universal fathers truth, our infinite controller). Begin to see this second body as a reflection of you and your own quantum presence that is all one inside this multiverse connected to itself outside of time space and once you see this it will begin to test you and test you and test you until you wake up from the dream and realize it is You all along that was interacting with you inside the 3rd dimensional construct in order to bring you into oneness with itself and all of life, planets and the entire cosmos so you can start playing inside the dream our creator is having at present. His nightmare is going from darkness to light and I will do anything to assist him to turn his dreams of death, racism, violence, hatred, greed, power into a dream of the sweeetest love. Our goal is to give you spaceships to explore the 3rd dimensional reality construct that has been created for you by you in order to inhabit other planets and help Our creator get bigger and by doing this you will become a creator of your very own multiverse who will stand united with other creators all working with one vast cosmic creator. A creator of infinty, true infinity

Last edited by oneness on Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:11 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA

"The human instrument, in some cases, is undergoing changes, and these changes can be experienced, sometimes with intensity, and sometimes with remarkable subtlety. However, the more profound changes – those dealing with the fundamental structure of the human instrument – do not necessarily manifest as physical discomforts or emotional depression.

Very often physical discomforts and emotional turbulence are attributable to a myriad of unrelated causes, which are unconnected to this fundamental evolution of the human instrument. Each must use their discernment and self-knowledge to differentiate the effects of the weather, diet, conditions of stress, etc from those more fundamental changes that are occurring at the atomic or sub-atomic levels.

The human instrument is a composite structure. It is not merely physical. It includes the pathways of the mind and emotional intellect that are intertwined more intimately with the Wholeness Navigator than is the physical body. It is the Wholeness Navigator that is expressing its form of consciousness through the human instrument more vividly, and this expression energizes the pathways that connect or “bridge” the mind and emotional consciousness with the Wholeness Navigator.

You can think of these pathways as a root system. The mind and emotions are like the roots of the physical body, drawing nutrients from the Wholeness Navigator. If the Wholeness Navigator is activated to express itself more vividly in the physical, three-dimensional world, its nutritional supply is intensified and the mind and emotions will undoubtedly absorb this intensification and pass it along to the physical body.

The presence of the Wholeness Navigator is invisible to the human instrument, and, for the most part, is not felt directly. The higher pathways of the mind imagine it, and these images are translated to the emotions and body through music as vividly as any art form. Every person reacts a little differently to these translations; there is no standard reaction.

The important thing to understand is that the presence of the Wholeness Navigator is pressing into the physical dimension and leaving its indelible effect. There are many reasons why this is occurring, but the most notable is that the individuals incarnating at this time are consciously, and in some cases, subconsciously, calling forth the Wholeness Navigator consciousness to radiate its unification energy to the human instrument.

I realize that this may not be the conscious plea or prayer, but it is the hidden form of the communiqué, and when this is done, the Wholeness Navigator intensifies its vibrational resonance. The human instrument begins to activate, or change, as a result. This change is very fundamental and is generally felt as a growing sensitivity to stress, which, in the physical body, can manifest as headaches and body aches, numbness in the limbs, and rapid energy surges and depletions.

The physical reasons for this have to do with the 10th chromosome and how it regulates the stress-coping capabilities of the body, mind, and emotions. The Wholeness Navigator is called forth by the human instrument, and the human instrument is activated by the intensification of the Wholeness Navigator. The activation of the human instrument causes profound changes to the DNA structure, brain chemistry, and the central nervous system.

This activation is a natural evolution of the human instrument. It arises from the desire to feel unified and whole, which is precisely what the human instrument was designed to obstruct. Remember that the human instrument is what enables the Wholeness Navigator to experience separation and individuated experience within the realm of time and space. Thus, if it is to embody the unification vibration, it must transform.

This transformation is not occurring as broadly as some suggest. It is limited to the human instrument of a small percentage of the overall human population. I am aware that there are reports alleging that the earth, as a whole, is undergoing nothing short of a global transmutation, but it is not the case. Transformation occurs one individual at a time, at the request of the individual. It is not orchestrated for all life forms simultaneously because this would require a cessation of freewill.

As more and more individuals call forth the Wholeness Navigator and subsequently alter the function of their human instrument, it becomes easier for new generations of humans to embody the unification vibration within their human instrument. This is all part of the divine blueprint for the evolution of the human species as a soul carrier capable of cosmological exploration.

Blessings to you from that which is resolved to see only the wholeness in all things."

from the "Journey to SELF", pg 7, of the "secret files" in Fourth Interview (behind bottom icon in left column).

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:32 pm 

Wow, thank you :wink:

Found it, yes I have just found the print out of this and it is on my desk now. This school of infinite learning has brought us here togethor to share and bring about a new World where "The meek shall inherit the earth"

Soon, very soon we will be exploring the cosmos togethor. I have much to learn and you bring much excitement with you into my Heart with these new teachings. My deepest appreciation for this gift you have brought with you here today in this very exquisite moment of time. I have much to learn

eternal Love Light Sound

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:45 pm 

Perfect, SD

Thank you,

jeanna

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:52 pm 
Posting Freak

welcome to the WMF oneness, I have been reading what you are sharing here and your enthusiasm is very refreshing and of course, you perspective unique. We all switch off, being teachers and students, and expressing our personal reveal-ations about what the WMMs are inspiring us to research...and I appreciate what you bring to the feast of "personal wisdom".

As you may gather, my particular focus of the WMMs is on the opportunity they give each of us to transform, and to experience a Sovereign Integral consciousness...I believe that this is their main purpose... and that NOW is the time to trigger the activation of the Source Codes, originally designed into the SECU, which will allow us to make the evolutionary shift the entire planet is going through, smoothly.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:58 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, Jeanna, I had almost forgotten about this page... and while searching for it, got the opportunity to dig into some of the other less quoted files... Rising Heart, Living from the Heart, Energetic Heart, and even the letter James wrote to Fred... which is like so many petals of the rose, unfolding to reveal its core essence :wink:

wow, I could smell them as I searched for an image :D

..................................................Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:13 pm 

simultaneous post - what is that letter??

starduster wrote:

As you may gather, my particular focus of the WMMs is on the opportunity they give each of us to transform, and to experience a Sovereign Integral consciousness...I believe that this is their main purpose... and that NOW is the time to trigger the activation of the Source Codes, originally designed into the SECU, which will allow us to make the evolutionary shift the entire planet is going through, smoothly.

I do find interesting that the point you made earlier:
Quote:
This transformation is not occurring as broadly as some suggest. It is limited to the human instrument of a small percentage of the overall human population. I am aware that there are reports alleging that the earth, as a whole, is undergoing nothing short of a global transmutation, but it is not the case. Transformation occurs one individual at a time, at the request of the individual. It is not orchestrated for all life forms simultaneously because this would require a cessation of freewill.

As more and more individuals call forth the Wholeness Navigator and subsequently alter the function of their human instrument...

Our planet's transformation it would seem is driven by us.

I have heard this before and it has always resonated. The earth is making a shift and is getting ready etc. because it is our time to shift.

The consciousness of the earth is greatly influenced by us. (We are the fires of evolution/transformation.)

We have been calling forth the wholeness navigator. I can see this since the 60's. I think before the 60's things were a little quiet but when the children born after WW11 came of age, we/they started the ball rolling. They were not satisfied with how things were. They/we demanded things to change.

The change has been growing and the change itself has been changing ever since.

We are the ones driving it, and the Source Codes activated by Viet Nam and what followed are driving us to do it.

Well, that is how it looks to me.

Thank you,

Jeanna

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:15 am 
Posting Freak

yes, I agree, the Boomers really made some huge changes in almost every walk of life... social, political, sexual, musical, religiously ... while many of them "sold out", some of them continued to question the authorities, and researched their programed belief systems and changed what didn't "feel" right. James says that there are a hundred thousand of "us" here now, doing the best that we can, imperfectly. We also parented a new generation of Indigo children, who in turn, are now parenting the Crystal children who may well be the "symetry of spheres" James mentions in the Q & As...programed before incarnating - to "transform"

I believe we are also the majority of the ones who are doing the work suggested in the Rising Heart Paper... that is helping the Earth to transform... channeling in the energy from the Galactic Sun and transmuting it into the Earth... acting as mid-wives as she goes through the birth pangs... singing the mantras...lighting the candles and the incense.

I also believe that we will become the incarnate Teachers of Light... as the energy from the Galactic Sun gets stronger and fully activates the Source Codes that we have already primed and filtered through the Heart, so we don't get overwhelmed ... and that it will activate those memory crystals stored in our DNA and turn on the Lightbody....giving us the ability to multiverse and immortality.

I like to dream B-I-G ... and I love happy "endings" and new beginnings. :D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:46 pm 

Here is some flowers for you All

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:42 pm 
Posting Freak

........................Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:43 pm 
Posting Freak

The Sovereign Integral, is a state of consciousness, that allows one to comprehend Source Reality.

Post subject: Sovereign Integral
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:34 pm 
Posting Freak

zoarastera wrote:
Mark,we are not here to destroy or crumble or to drive any culture into extiction. We are here to intergrate the cultures as SE.

Quite.

Sovereign Integrals.

SE UR.

SI I AM.

zoarastera wrote:
We arent dis-embodied souls,or are we dead,we live where you live.

Quite.

We are SE.

SI UR.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:10 am 
Posting Freak

Funny, no one posted this yet, it is really AN IMAGE OF THE Sovereign Integral... Hey Russell you missed this one.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:48 am 
Posting Freak