WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 244 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: DEATH
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:00 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
could you explain the difference between, exploring the realms of your own mind or astral plane ... and the ability, you claim to have to travel inter dimensionally

is there anything in the "inter" dimensions of Earth that have assisted you in your First Point as a Sovereign Integral - to restore your full consciousness of your true identity ?

Do you "think" that having a SI's full state of consciousness, might change your perceptions of what you are participating in - when you wander away from that 1st Point and delay
your own progress romping around in other dimensions ... with a fragmented state of Consciousness ... If you had the perspectives of the Interdimensional Entities that you encounter, how do you think they "should" react to the "bull in the china shop" that you represent in their reality ... how do YOU react when someone uninvited barges into your reality?

and you wonder why no one listens to you ... when you barge into the WMF and disrupt the discussions (just like you do in the other dimension) ... and interject your partial truths you gleaned as if they were more important than our species FIRST point - as if because you CAN travel inter dimensionally it is something "special" that we can't all do - but choose not to until we have accomplished our 1st Point for coming here, now.

and you try to justify ignoring your first point ... by sharing things that aren't even remotely related to it as " priveleged" information, when it hasn't gotten you anywhere any of us want to go ... you yourself said it was a trap and that you are in a garbage heap ... that's all I needed to know about your adventures to convince me, I am in a better place - snicker.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:06 pm 
 WWW  Profile

the way you say "snicker" is really crappy!
are you even aware of this!

you can write a thousand beautiful words and phrases and then just like that
in an instant you show exactly what you are!
My bull in a china shop routine is difficult to read at best but i know that
should you hear that one iconic word of mine it wont be crappy!
Ok pappy, now make it snappy, im trying to make people happy!
"SNICKER"

honestly though the point i make is true.. It only takes one crack in the mask
to reveal the whole identity as fake!
and you starduster have made an artform of firing through the crack!
It is not an undividuated thing to do!
at the middle of the whole vecician commedia dell'arte is a single mask core that can destroy the entire ritual!
I dont use this key against you becasue i only get one turn!
When i get to venice i can make a much nicer turn of the key!
stop wasting me!
FUBAR!

At least i start my posts with blunt honesty!
your insipid leading of the reader to the sting in your tail is offensive
and to be blunt a bit retarded!

with the loan of 1.44 kilos of 24carat gold divided into 144 10g wafers, a hydrogen jewellers torch and bench and a room on the top floor of a city building for 72 hour i could..YES? NO? YOU SURE? ....s.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:41 pm 
Posting Freak

however you perceive my snickering and winks, is revealing your lack of a sense of humor ...

I snicker, to make you aware, that I don't take anything you say seriously ... and to let you know that your perspective does amuse me, somewhat

I am not wearing a mask, Harley ... and I am not "fireing through the cracks" ... I am simply pointing out to you, where your self-created BS is not aligned with the Universal truth the LTO are sharing with Humanity ... and dealing with it, to the best of my abilities ... in hopes that you will stop resisting the awareness the plain and simple truth the LTO are offering you

how come you didn't answer my questions ? Ignoring them won't make them go away ... changing the subject hasn't removed them from the forum ...
could it be that you don't have an answer? That you really don't know where you ARE ... or the difference between the mind's realms and the Emotions realms (AP) and the other Dimension of the 3D?

You are in the WMF ... it is a website in the cyber world of the inter net where we are discussing how to restore and enhance our consciousness of what we came here to do... and our success, using the WMms to do that :D

the only thing you have contributed, is your frustration and confusion ... and a resistance to this awareness

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:19 pm 
 WWW  Profile

tell you what!

I know how to end peadophilia on this planet?

what do you know?

starduster-You are in the WMF ... it is a website in the cyber

world of the inter net where we are discussing how to restore and enhance our

consciousness of what we came here to do... and our success, using the WMms

to do that

Like i said- i can destroy cyberspace with a single pull of the trigger!
what LTO dont understand is that cyberspace does not fit...
everysingle cyber room displaces the organic mind from its natural surroundings.
and the cyber territory war is an abomination!
in the future the cyber grid will fit this earth like a glove.
.com will be a nexus for all countries regardless of where the server is placed!
access to the nexus through soul vibration not password!
not some petty government should have been abandoned decades ago programme!
the biggest risk of trying to carve up cyberspace is that when it awakens those who are INSIDE cyber rooms of astral significance will be identified as DISEASE!
chmaber 21 and 22 show the door in and the door out!
I am going to sap the esoteric power out of some select zones on this earth I am going to do it because it will SPEED up the arrival of the grand portal!
You WONT activate the grand portal with the mindstyle you hold and so it must be destroyed.
I would rather you got parkinsons and jibbered to yourself like a pleb than carry on writing on this site..
we all know that little micheal J fox got the bad end of the deal from the back to the future movies.. poor little sod!
well starduster.. you are in a timetravel movie too!
im sick of you trying to please daddy as if its a respectable thing to do!
when actually in this day and age it is just grossly irresponsible racism!
so take your HI SMH TW LTO UI and whatever -mix a bundle for yourself.. close the door. KNOCK KNOCK.
you do not use the language of externals??? you say!
well keep the DOOR unpressured from YOURSIDE Of IT!
WOLF BITES DRAGON..ooooh

theres a guy called NAM in glastonbury- hes one of yours..
do you want me to identify the rest?
("no only the ruskis" came the weak multimillion dollar reply)
I can turn your secrets into your weakness or i can be your friend!
ok great potato head?
i would recomend pollonium its in vogue!

with the loan of 1.44 kilos of 24carat gold divided into 144 10g wafers, a hydrogen jewellers torch and bench and a room on the top floor of a city building for 72 hour i could..YES? NO? YOU SURE? ....s.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:36 pm 
Posting Freak

you can't DO sh.IT or you would have done it already - you don't know who you are, why you are here, or what you came here to do ... and I am not just talking about the WMF

go ahead, give it you best shot and end pedophilia on planet Earth :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:26 pm 
Posting Freak

Dragon eats Wolf.....physical ...left behind......Dog Spirit ....goes back to Pack.......too many words......where is your artwork
for sale Harley.......Ankh you made was first rate......you are a talented artist........just a little mad in the head.....that is all
we can treat it.....IT bringing you back to the Whole.....the One ....at moment.....only ..you are fragmented from.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:29 pm 
Posting Freak

Why...are you so angry at James......ox ?.....I really would like to know.....exactly what the problem is ?.....Dragon eats Wolf

all the time....outcome never changes....Dragon eats Wolf.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:03 pm 
 WWW  Profile

markzorb wrote:
Why...are you so angry at James......ox ?.....I really would like to know.....exactly what the problem is ?.....Dragon eats Wolf

yeah- I gave my mum TWO of those ankhs interlocked by the hoops..
had to solid cast the second ring "through" the first one!
basicly had to turn the first ankh at a right angle and bury it in the cuttle fish in order to seamlessly link the second!
Yeah that stuffs great

Im angry at james becasue his body does not recognise death and decay as part of its epathic quality. as such his advice is only agreed with by those of similar comfort and does not console those in pain!
im angry at james becasue i can open the grand portal and this means that more people from this decade will see the portal!
I am angry at james becasue he doesnt understand the principles of trans-destiny incarnation.or the concept of ever earlier event strings precipitating ever earlier grand portal arrivals as "part" of their manifestation in the first place!
i.e. If there is a manifestation force responsible for the presence of wingmakers then that force is strengthened as its potential is activated.
the potential for DEC 2011 activation is more in line with the wingmakers alignment than 60 years away!
I am angry with james becasue he wishes to be the future... if you read my post containing the go9llem programme you would understand that james attatches his health to only the NEW in nature.. wheras a sixty year old honourable man would only attach to nature through the easterly element of time using his MEST BOLUS!
At risk of damaging MEST perception within younger males!
I am angry with james because "this time" when i started to write on the forum.. my daughter was miscarried.. and i think this proves non-life-negative influence!
I am angry with james becasue i asked him to speak to me through the spirituality of gold as priest would, I explained my talents for gold casting and said i could truly help align from statue to PCB the gold of our time.
Instead james bought himself some gold as a symbol of his wealth and aqumen!
wealth being something i do not possess!
I am angry at james becasue he is obviously not the creator of the works!
I am angry at jamesd because i think he should feel a global empathy! i think he should feel thousands of lives falling off this earth through every minute of day or night... and i think he should hear their deathcries and what in their final enlightenment they wished they had embodyed better!
I am angry at james because he is guilty of two of the banned seers patterns from ancient isreal. that of sodom-spiritual territory over other men through articals of time! that of gommorah-spiritual oppression of other men through liminal pressure of the hermaphrodite!-queering them up!.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:03 pm 
 WWW  Profile

markzorb wrote:

yeah- I gave my mum TWO of those ankhs interlocked by the hoops..
had to solid cast the second ring "through" the first one!
basicly had to turn the first ankh at a right angle and bury it in the cuttle fish in order to seamlessly link the second!
Yeah that stuffs great

Im angry at james becasue his body does not recognise death and decay as part of its epathic quality. as such his advice is only agreed with by those of similar comfort and does not console those in pain!
im angry at james becasue i can open the grand portal and this means that more people from this decade will see the portal!
I am angry at james becasue he doesnt understand the principles of trans-destiny incarnation.or the concept of ever earlier event strings precipitating ever earlier grand portal arrivals as "part" of their manifestation in the first place!
i.e. If there is a manifestation force responsible for the presence of wingmakers then that force is strengthened as its potential is activated.
the potential for DEC 2011 activation is more in line with the wingmakers alignment than 60 years away!
I am angry with james becasue he wishes to be the future... if you read my post containing the go9llem programme you would understand that james attatches his health to only the NEW in nature.. wheras a sixty year old honourable man would only attach to nature through the easterly element of time using his MEST BOLUS!
At risk of damaging MEST perception within younger males!
I am angry with james because "this time" when i started to write on the forum.. my daughter was miscarried.. and i think this proves non-life-negative influence!
I am angry with james becasue i asked him to speak to me through the spirituality of gold as priest would, I explained my talents for gold casting and said i could truly help align from statue to PCB the gold of our time.
Instead james bought himself some gold as a symbol of his wealth and aqumen!
wealth being something i do not possess!
I am angry at james becasue he is obviously not the creator of the works!
I am angry at jamesd because i think he should feel a global empathy! i think he should feel thousands of lives falling off this earth through every minute of day or night... and i think he should hear their deathcries and what in their final enlightenment they wished they had embodyed better!
I am angry at james because he is guilty of two of the banned seers patterns from ancient isreal. that of sodom-spiritual territory over other men through articals of time! that of gommorah-spiritual oppression of other men through liminal pressure of the hermaphrodite!-queering them up!.

Last edited by electricox on Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:13 pm 
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
you can't DO sh.IT or you would have done it already - you don't know who you are, why you are here, or what you came here to do ... and I am not just talking about the WMF

go ahead, give it you best shot and end pedophilia on planet Earth :lol:

starduster why dont you leave this group- youve been saying the same thing for years now
and to be honest your personality is coming through the visage!
I think you no longer represent a safe mindstyle for LTO control of wingmakers!
crack went the mask!

This is the problem with james..
I expose the meridian or shift the meridian.. and he just tears it wide open again.starduster doeasnt believe that james wants change to happen today!
so what use is she for the intent of the group!
starduster -would you like pedophilia to end? or do you just wish to laugh at my attempts to make anything happen!
could we not at least agree that a man who has written as many original ideas as this could maybe through volume of ideas get [color=#000000]ONE TO STICK'
if only through probability?,particularly seeing as few other ideas are offered!
And then could you let good things happen?[/color]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:22 am 
Posting Freak

Being angry at James makes no sense to me Harley .....said energy turned inwards manifests depression......which only opens
doors to places and things you do not want to visit.....Life is good and so is James who is a friend and not the foe you envision him to be.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:25 am 
Posting Freak

Frpm Chamber 3

WingMakers were the first creations that housed the entity consciousness. We are the architects and designers of the human instrument in all of its various forms throughout the multiverse. The human species is not unique in the multiverse. There are many variations on other planets within your known universe. Nearly all of you have experience in these other realms of the universe, but you are not able to translate these experiences to your conscious mind. Even so, as First Source birthed the entity consciousness, the WingMakers created the instruments of exploration that enabled this newly formed consciousness to explore the dense vibratory realms of the outermost creation.

Because the vibratory rate of the physical universe is decelerated to such an extent that particles solidify into clusters of objects, time decelerates into sequential frames of perception, allowing the entity consciousness to explore multiple worlds simultaneously. This enables one entity to explore hundreds, if not thousands, of worlds in a single frame of time. This creates the perception -- albeit dimly felt by most of you -- that you have lived before and that you will live again.

In reality, if you are within a human instrument, you are immortal light consciousness gathered from the same substance as First Source. You were born of this substance, and you will never die from it. It is not possible to discard or revoke this most pure of vibrations that is your core identity. Deep inside of you there is no doubt of this truth. There is only the question of why you were individuated.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:28 am 
Posting Freak

Being angry at James takes you off course......and allows entities that are NOT your friend to influence you......in a nutshell
this is what is happening to you.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:50 pm 
 WWW  Profile

markzorb wrote:
Being angry at James takes you off course......and allows entities that are NOT your friend to influence you......in a nutshell
this is what is happening to you.

oh, you misunderstand..
NONE- of my anger is personal at james, Im certain he is not being a deliberate fake!
the tradegy is that without delving into the underworld, the underworld will always look like mental damage in those who have!
Im dissapointed with james and a bit sorry for him!
I know how the grand portal opens!
James has denied me due process.
this is the truth- I wouldnt want to be in james current shoes in a million years. geez..

I am at the mercy of the last seven years.
if i am to be ignored with any sucess then no-one in the LTO will ever need be exposed!
If i am to be recognised it questions all of them!
LTO dont like questions! and certainly have neither the guts or the humility to give me due process of my claims.
the time factor pains me and the closer i get to provong my bonafide spiritual connection to wingmakers beyond LTO (cyber war)
the more the TIME factor or more importantly wasted time will pain lyricus!
dont recognise me!
I can feel the lie sickening in those who have mismanaged my case!
its just tragic and a bit sad!

my main mind at the moment is scanning for christmas terrorism and praying for sanity in my country!
Its a dark time!
but as with the legendary cassandra- you wont believe me!
and if the bomb goes off, if james past behaviour is anything to go by.
he still wont admit!
what we are talking about is a sad disgrace to EMPIRACLE progression!

Its not my fault I have done everything i can.
it was james choice to remain un responsive!
negligence is criminal in certain circumsatnces.
#EX=C2 divided by M

james just wants his son to be the recognised human instrument.-an american or something..
who knows.. its just a sad sad thing to do.. becasue i know i really do!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:12 pm 
 WWW  Profile

also mark.
I have seen you as a person in my life in two dreams before we even met!

once in 1995 , 7 years before i discovered wingmakers.. but at the time it went online! just after feeling my astral body SPLIT as it began to be stolen by LTO attempts to claim territory in virtual reality.

I had a dream of a spy camera which worked through a fisheye lens.. but compensated for the distortion by allowing the image to project onto the surface of a tiny convex mirror... through which the image was viewed , you mark were operating the camera. 1995 remember(NOW)

and once in 2003 as i began to argue with the tutilary spirits of wingmakers..

this time you appear with the dots of silver either side of the bridge of your nose like a piercing!...
this dream was sparked by your own experiments into the feminine and was not totally you but a mismash of your attempts to contact the feminine en-masse! (gommorah in biblical terms)

I recognised you years ago!

you should find the corresponding dreams your end!

also try to remeber that i have been with you all since the beginning..(since the pre-millenium astral split) and the swords have only been drawn since i made contact with you!(2004) and the swords only tell you that i do not know the wingmakers, only tell you that i am not already central species.the swords are lyricus invention and not a part of source expression-they are external attempts to differentiate.the result of individual members specialising in individual chambers (WRONG THING TO DO), essentially projecting physical differences of race, religion or creed through the membrane of the alien! I myself do not use anysword, except through the CULT of MAN- they will never limit my connection to source as i do not enslave the whole people! but i may have to show you the real underworld in order to get J(G)AMES to KOW TOW! I know all this work as part of my soul vibration- the excluded materials damage my ability to explain to you.. and will neverkeep power within those who withhold freedom of information!(

the complete($$$$$ was already looking to me as a wingmaker until i wrote to him and showed myself and then in classic style he decided i was limiting his connection to source or a fool or just too british and put the sword between us himself!
the forcing of chamber ten (sep 2008)was not my doing.. and was THE FIRST STONE!
It was the first time a person with MEST knowledge of wingmakers negativly FORCED through a chamber!
its one of the failsafes that ensure should the materials fall into the hands of hierarchy-that the planet will be sealed from alien contact- Not my fault again!
This is what sparked the pallisade teachings!

Look- i can do very good things... why do you keep dragging this story to a shamefull end?

Last edited by electricox on Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:04 pm, edited 6 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:41 pm 
Posting Freak

you are so full of yourself, (self-centered) and delusions or grandeur - like we all were at your age - time to grow up and quit whinning ... obviously no one cares what your opinion of James is - and it wouldn't change the material one wit if we found out he was everything you say he is - the forum wasn't created to discuss James - and you can't debunk his "work" - because it is revealing Universal Truths that will Transform Humanities Consciousness - at their own pace - even if James is a personification of a collective aka LTO. I bet every one here has written James at least once ... and other than the replys that get posted, I don't think he answers anyone's e-mail ... Mark does all that ... James doesn't have time for distraction or drama - he is focused... not on dispelling myths, but on dismantling the Suppression System, that you allow to victimize you.

personally I don't believe that you are a member of the LTO or that there is any contention or competition amongst them ... seems to me that they are doing a fine job of getting this info out without any of your sensationalism or drama ... and apparently they have done it on a shoe string, without having to sell them selves into slavery - it seems the UE is providing everything needed according to the Plan ... like It does for me or anyone who uses the material and takes their advice when they tell us to establish a relationship with the Universal Entity ... I know that is very good advice, because once I released my dependency on the prison system - and established my sovereignty, I have everything I need - without out asking... a million dollars wouldn't make my life any better than it is now ... in fact it would just complicate things... and I bet my income is less than yours .....(wait for it)........ SNICKER :lol:

If, in fact, you mission was to provide some sort of "key" component of the forumula ... I am confident that the LTO is more aware of that than you are, in your fragmented state of
consciousness ... and must be dissapointed after arranging a string of events to led you here ... and you Ignore the opportunity the materials offer you to restore your full consciousness... and YOU think you are frustrated !

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:52 pm 
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
you are so full of yourself, (self-centered) and delusions or grandeur - like we all were at your age - time to grow up and quit whinning ... obviously no one cares what your opinion of James is - and it wouldn't change the material one wit if we found out he was everything you say he is - the forum wasn't created to discuss James - and you can't debunk his "work" - because it is revealing Universal Truths that will Transform Humanities Consciousness - at their own pace - even if James is a personification of a collective aka LTO. I bet every one here has written James at least once ... and other than the replys that get posted, I don't think he answers anyone's e-mail ... Mark does all that ... James doesn't have time for distraction or drama - he is focused... not on dispelling myths, but on dismantling the Suppression System, that you allow to victimize you.

personally I don't believe that you are a member of the LTO or that there is any contention or competition amongst them ... seems to me that they are doing a fine job of getting this info out without any of your sensationalism or drama ... and apparently they have done it on a shoe string, without having to sell them selves into slavery - it seems the UE is providing everything needed according to the Plan ... like It does for me or anyone who uses the material and takes their advice when they tell us to establish a relationship with the Universal Entity ... I know that is very good advice, because once I released my dependency on the prison system - and established my sovereignty, I have everything I need - without out asking... a million dollars wouldn't make my life any better than it is now ... in fact it would just complicate things... and I bet my income is less than yours .....(wait for it)........ SNICKER :lol:

If, in fact, you mission was to provide some sort of "key" component of the forumula ... I am confident that the LTO is more aware of that than you are, in your fragmented state of
consciousness ... and must be dissapointed after arranging a string of events to led you here ... and you Ignore the opportunity the materials offer you to restore your full consciousness... and YOU think you are frustrated !

I think that i have the keys to the alignemnt of STAPLE GOLD in our time. and consider it a travesty that james hasnt the ability to respond! I can see clearly!
you starduster have been saying identical things for six years now on this site.. and to be fair you either havent evolved or you are just a fake, writing palm faced responses to blind people against the truth you wish to keep!
FLAH!
Imagefear

JOKE!- "Funny thing ablout sea burial!- A- It always happens next to a boat!"
ha ha ha- i could laugh myself styx thats how funny this is!

Image Twat
YES/NO
NO/YES
YES/NO
NO/YES

if anyone in this place wants to find the underworld subconsious and see what wingmaker energy can do there.. BUY a copy of this semniotics book called semiotext(e) 6

the story-HIPPY HAT BRAIN PARASITE is anice one!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:26 am 
Posting Freak

How many threads have been commandeered by starduster our CIA operative and gone so obviously off-topic? She is the mask she is acting and sooooooo obviously. :roll:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:57 pm 
Posting Freak

The Day I Died

This documentary features in-depth case studies of Near Death Experiences including a dramatic veridical (verifiable accurate) out-of-body experience, the most recent research studies, and balanced interpretations of NDEs from both skeptical and “believer” perspectives – virtually everything an inquiring mind would need for an introduction to NDEs.

One of the best documentaries made about Near Death Experiences, by the BBC. Featuring many top scientists that have studied Near Death Experiences and other related incidents.

The BBC has refused to replay this documentary, and has stopped it from being sold as a dvd. They don’t want to get accused of supporting ‘fringe’ theories.

Watch the full documentary now

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/day-i-died/

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:42 am 
Posting Freak

The above vid about NDEs is most excellent and shows much scientific verification for the mind not being the brain like so scientists have believed it to be. It also shows evidence of multidimensionality and Dr. Stuart Hameroff also seen in "What the Bleep", explains our interconnectedness awesomely using quantum theory and cosmology and....it just makes sense. This vid shows the beginning of the science of consciousness and death being revolutionized and takes the fear right out of it.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:38 pm 
Posting Freak

Dr Peter Fenwick - 'Consciousness and Dying' - Interview by Iain McNay

Published on Apr 15, 2012

Author of several books including 'The Art Of Dying,' 'The Truth In The Light' and 'The Hidden Door' neuro-psychiatrist Peter Fenwick talks about his research into End of Life Experiences and deathbed phenomena and what these mean in the greater picture of who we really are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6kDMl6N3C4

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 1:27 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
© 2008, WingMakers LLC, Some Rights Reserved Creative Commons License Page 8, Camelot Interview

The Anunnaki created the HMS in order to consign the Sovereign Integral – the true Self that is infinite and eternal – into a prison
of conjured illusions and deceptions. So the human instrument was fitted with HMS and the Sovereign Integral was placed within it
as the life force, that which powered the human instrument. An aspect of GSSC was the program we call the fear of death, the fear of separation, the fear of non-existence. It was this fear, so powerfully felt by humans, that gave rise to the construct of a separate
God, from which a separate Spirit filled the universe, and from which we were all created in separation. Whether one arrives to God through religion or spirituality, does not matter, it is the same effect of appeasing the fear of death within the individual just as the program specified. In effect, Anu, the King of Anunnaki, positioned himself to be God of the human world.

The pathway to God, independent of the religion or spiritual path one walked, had the same program underlying it: You are a human with
a soul, this soul must be redeemed or activated, upon which you will be saved. In this process of being saved, you are relinquished of self-responsibility to the world condition. You are rewarded with a life eternal in the kingdom of God (by whatever name you call God) where you can live in bliss and/or serve as a teacher of the light.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 2:57 pm 
Posting Freak

why did you stop there - out of context it takes on another meaning - and without a link, we can't read it in is full context and understand that what you quoted describes the Saviorship Model of existence that dominates our collective reality ... continuing on from where you cut it short : and where it reveals that what you quoted above is part of the HMS God-Spirit-Soul Complex (GSSC) http://projectcamelot.org/james_wingmak ... egral.html : Answer 2

The savior/master construct is an integral part of the GSSC, and encourages human beings to yearn for a master to teach them how to ascend, how to be saved, how to achieve nirvana, how to live a moral life, and how to ensure eternal happiness. There are masters of great wisdom and light who remain within the domain of the HMS without knowing their involvement. The subtlety is so powerful that even when you feel you have achieved self-realization you remain trapped in the HMS. It is that vast, especially when compared to the material world.

Saviors can take on the form of many things, including the second coming of Christ, a wrathful God, the Earth, nature spirits, angelic hosts, prophecy, and extraterrestrial forces who will intercede on humanity’s behalf. Each of us is our own and only savior, our only master who can truly cause us to stand-up within ourselves and shut down the suppression systems and awaken to their Sovereign Integral consciousness. This is the liberation path and this will be discussed in answers that follow.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 1:54 pm 
Posting Freak

It's interesting in this vid that the ancient Egyptians threw away the brain after someone died and kept the heart.

Spirit Science 15 ~ Power of the Heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c3AVj66ahg

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:11 am 
Posting Freak

This one is for Russell who first mentioned the Scole Experiments in the orb thread.

UFOTV® Presents - The Afterlife Investigations - The Scole Experiments - FREE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qSEi_sfaSU

Cathedral - CS&N

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 244 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next