WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 244 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: DEATH
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:08 am 
Posting Freak

Spiritual Reality: Near Death Experiences (2010) - FULL LENGTH DOCUMENTARY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A292PF-bseA

For some reason this vid reminds me so much of the Bliss machine of the Annunaki and their capabilities of changing realities showing how plastic they are and not solid like we have been conditioned to believe with the HMS. None of the Annunaki are fitted with the HMS.And that makes all the difference in the world for them being able to manipulate reality so that us with the HMS are so bamboozled and deceived by their manipulations of reality. What these people describe is so much like what was implied in the ease that the lizards shifted the landscape and surroundings showing Hugelitod what could be done in a lizard body in TDP. However, each can assess it for themself and those who haven't read TDP won't understand what I wrote here.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:38 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
you bring up an interesting point, Shay, when you say "none of the Anu's are fitted with the HMS" ... but we have evidence (if you believe what James is revealing about them) that they are even MORE attached to their HIs than we are ... (perhaps KNOWing that their HI was "superior"/non-altered backfired and cause them to "love" them more) because Hughlitod (sp??) wasn't repulsed when he found his consciousness in another HI ... other than being impressed by the abilities of the Anu's HI, he didn't seem to have any problems adapting ... where as, the Anu's made it clear, that the last thing they would consider would be to transfer their consciousness into a Human Instrument ...

Certainly at some level, the Anus know the Plan of FS ... but I understand that Anu knew quite well, that at some point he needed to incarnate as a Human, if he wanted to progress ... maybe he bought into his own Hype or KNEW that he would never be able to release his dependency on his form (identity) as King of the Annanake and that he would be overwhelmed by the programs he designed to Suppress the Sovereign Integral, he need to become to progress.

To subject himself to incarnation as a Human, would be to admit that our HI is "superior" because NO ONE can progress without one - life isn't about being strong, or fast, or even intelligent ... so they may be just as enslaved by the HI as we are ... and subjected to as much deception as we are ... thanks to Anu's manipulative abilities... they are openly supporting his hostile take-over of the Universe.

another thing to consider, is what James said about our HI's emotional systems ... that are "carried over" from one form to another ... perhaps that is why Hugh wasn't "alarmed" or disturbed when his soul was unexpectedly being "carried" by another life form ... I don't believe that the Anus can do that to a self-aware, coherent Entity/Sovereign Integral... once their wholeness is restored, the technology can not transfer the soul, alone . :wink: They can't mess with a fully incarnated individual, or they would be harrassing James unmercifully - snicker (can't touch this)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:14 am 
Posting Freak

Don't think for one moment that Anu would be dealing with any HMS if he could of incarnated here as he planned. Had he incarnated it would of been the kiss of oblivion for all humans on the planet and I doubt there would of been any Grand Portal discovery. if anything he wanted to prevent that with his incarnation and who says it would of been human as we know it, he could of appeared to look somewhat different than us if not like some of the Egyptian pharaohs just as an example. As to Hugelitod, the Oracle has his heart, remember he was willing to sacrifice his life to save her stone home? That will work against anything the Annunaki did with him with the Bliss tech which is what the people in the above vid remind me so much of, is the Bliss tech used when a human leaves this dense physical sheath and travels out of it in another as if it is nestled within the physical one. And maybe that is how it works like a box within a box within a box for all the sheathes as they get lighter and lighter and lighter.... For anyone not being particularly happy in their incarnation and then experiencing a so called NDE being out of the physical would be rather blissful and its no wonder people think that that state is it when there is so much more beyond it and more than likely unimaginable to those whose predominant reality is such as most in the HMS not knowing it for what it is.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:44 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Post Moved to:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=303&p=90013#p90013

Last edited by The Watcher on Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:49 am 
Posting Freak

Starduster of all the people on this forum who discuss personalities the most it is Bill and he uses his IUD as the excuse for the smear campaign initiated by him over the years against anyone who does not kowtow to him and what his device says. Of all the people on this forum Bill has the most dialogues recorded with his device and its opinion of various people on the forum. If we were to count them all noone else comes close to his mudrukking and attempt at causing dissention on the forum and pitting members against each other. Everything he accuses you and me of he did first and 1000 times more. We love being here and we love these WMM materials. . He hates James and hates these materials and thinks his device is smarter. Now how smart is that , really? Giving your power away to a scratch art inanimate object? :roll: It's really very simple . And I don't give a dam-N how many times he keeps trying this same old same, old sh-IT, it's gotten to be soooo boringgg, he will not get away with it and I don't give a dam-N how many threads he tries to destroy with his revenge and self-victim spam he will be brought up short and shown for exactly the manipulative, jealous and low life dark energy infested bastard that he acts here. There is nothing he can say or do to me using his stupid childish and inaccurate device that can't touch me or effect me in the least. He depends on it. No-one else does because no-one else has given their consent to be effected by it. I mean DUH Bill! :roll: And he is responsible and accountable for what crap comes from it because it represents him no matter how much he blames it for what it tells him about being victimized by us and others. He's the fool because he's the only one here who doesn't see it and consciously chooses to use it as an excuse to act as obnoxiously and disrespectfully as he does here. It's his EGO and he is responsible and accountable for that and not anyone or anything else. I don't care what he tries , I'm untouched . I am responsible and accountable to myself and I don't shirk that and am very very aware of all the choices I make and why and the actions I use to initiate if not manifest those choices. And yes , I do sleep well at night and no I bear no guilt, and no shame, and yes, I know exactly what I am doing and why and how to do it and no it's not coming from my ego or blaming some stupid device for bad choices. Bill needs to grow up for Christ sake the man is in his sixties!

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:50 am 
Posting Freak

Bill needs to grow up for Christ sake the man is in his sixties!

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:17 am 

Before I go further with my personal perspectives, of which I will not be able to contribute for perhaps a week, I would appreciate your response in the meantime Watcher and Manu Iti toward providing clarity to a curiosity of mine.

What is the wisdom behind the choice you have both made in communicating on the forum in the traditionally recognized format of “channelling” when the materials clearly indicate that channeling, although respected as a form of communication, is still contained within the HMS and is one of the distortions that needs to be identified and intelligently discerned? And if you are merely attempting to demonstrate a dominant reality aspect of yourself, (synonymous with James aka Mahu Nahi in his dominant reality), it appears odd that you would display a channeled version of this communication when James has nowhere delivered or implied in his materials that he is “channeling”. James has indicated that he is a translator and I find it fairly evident that he has an exceptional ability to be able to coherently deliver from his Heart’s Intelligence to his Mind.

You also imply that the Corteum and WingMakers are one and the same. Again, the Ancient Arrow Project is something I’m quite familiar with. I wrote it. It came from my mind to the paper. It was not channeled. So, please explain how you know more about the true identity of the characters that I created than I do?
Extract from email to A’shayana Deane from James.

I can be likened to a translator who "transports" already existing Tributary Zones to earth in the form of a comprehensible sensory data stream. This data stream will have both explicit and implicit content that incarnating souls will be tuned to recognize. This material will awaken them to the blueprints of discovery that were encoded into their DNA at conception.

My information -- as it pertains to the WingMakers' material -- derives from the seven Tributary Zones that were created by this very same teaching organization. I was involved in the design of these Tributary Zones, and consequently commissioned to translate them into data streams appropriate for the human neuroanatomical system, which required my incarnation into a human body.
James Q & A

Please do not misunderstand my personal perceptions about channeling, for I do not reject them, (to pick up a phone and speak to a person in another country is no different to me than picking up a frequency that allows one to communicate with a being from another world), but the bottom line is that to share your perceptions and experiences of the Materials using this two-way communication is indicative of “dialing a friend” and this is what you are promoting; regardless of whether, in your case, you are saying you are communicating with yourself.

I apologize for my “assumption” but I would have presumed that you would have been understanding, compassionate and appreciative that this mode of communication would be viewed as somewhat sensitive here and therefore perhaps “unwise” to use, as surely you would have known it would be a mode of communication that would be a catalyst for conflict and this is where I am unsure as to why you claim your “Sovereign Integral Perspective” is wisely supportive of this.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:41 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Tolsap wrote:
Before I go further with my personal perspectives, of which I will not be able to contribute for perhaps a week, I would appreciate your response in the meantime Watcher and Manu Iti toward providing clarity to a curiosity of mine.

What is the wisdom behind the choice you have both made in communicating on the forum in the traditionally recognized format of “channelling” when the materials clearly indicate that channeling, although respected as a form of communication, is still contained within the HMS and is one of the distortions that needs to be identified and intelligently discerned? And if you are merely attempting to demonstrate a dominant reality aspect of yourself, (synonymous with James aka Mahu Nahi in his dominant reality), it appears odd that you would display a channeled version of this communication when James has nowhere delivered or implied in his materials that he is “channeling”. James has indicated that he is a translator and I find it fairly evident that he has an exceptional ability to be able to coherently deliver from his Heart’s Intelligence to his Mind.

You also imply that the Corteum and WingMakers are one and the same. Again, the Ancient Arrow Project is something I’m quite familiar with. I wrote it. It came from my mind to the paper. It was not channeled. So, please explain how you know more about the true identity of the characters that I created than I do?
Extract from email to A’shayana Deane from James.

I can be likened to a translator who "transports" already existing Tributary Zones to earth in the form of a comprehensible sensory data stream. This data stream will have both explicit and implicit content that incarnating souls will be tuned to recognize. This material will awaken them to the blueprints of discovery that were encoded into their DNA at conception.

My information -- as it pertains to the WingMakers' material -- derives from the seven Tributary Zones that were created by this very same teaching organization. I was involved in the design of these Tributary Zones, and consequently commissioned to translate them into data streams appropriate for the human neuroanatomical system, which required my incarnation into a human body.
James Q & A

Please do not misunderstand my personal perceptions about channeling, for I do not reject them, (to pick up a phone and speak to a person in another country is no different to me than picking up a frequency that allows one to communicate with a being from another world), but the bottom line is that to share your perceptions and experiences of the Materials using this two-way communication is indicative of “dialing a friend” and this is what you are promoting; regardless of whether, in your case, you are saying you are communicating with yourself.

I apologize for my “assumption” but I would have presumed that you would have been understanding, compassionate and appreciative that this mode of communication would be viewed as somewhat sensitive here and therefore perhaps “unwise” to use, as surely you would have known it would be a mode of communication that would be a catalyst for conflict and this is where I am unsure as to why you claim your “Sovereign Integral Perspective” is wisely supportive of this.

with the loan of 1.44 kilos of 24carat gold divided into 144 10g wafers, a hydrogen jewellers torch and bench and a room on the top floor of a city building for 72 hour i could..YES? NO? YOU SURE? ....s.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:55 am 
Posting Freak

The topic is Death
The intent of this forum is to provide a place where those interested - could discuss the WMms exclusively

We all understand that Einstein and his theories are petrified stepping stones in our past ... they were a great contribution to his ages' consciousness and catapulted us into the Quantum Worlds - which is no surprise now that we discover he was being tutored and mentored by the WMs

Einstein is mentioned three time in the WMms ... you may want to create another non-WMm-related topic that no one reads past the first couple of lines because it is so fragmented ... like your Art - is that really how you see everything Harley ... shattered and beyond restoration ? YOU are here, now, because NOW is the first time Humanity has ever had the capacity to comprehend collective consciousness to to manifest the dream we all share - Equality

1. WingMakers: Neruda Interview 3
There's no difference, is that what you're saying? No value to being an Einstein verses a ... case of Einstein, did he ... and absolutely causative. "Einstein worked nearly thirty
http://www.wingmakers.com/neruda3.html

2. WingMakers: Neruda Interview 2
Einstein's general theory of ... chaos theory, Fifteen felt that Einstein's theories underestimated the influence ... reading a biography about Einstein, and he was quoted
http://www.wingmakers.com/neruda2.html

3. WingMakers Poetry Introduction Page
Forever it will roam inside me invariant to all transformations and motions. (Einstein smiling.) One person may hide another, but behind you, love is molting a thicker skin than I
http://www.wingmakers.com/poetry/poetrychamber5.html

PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER, Harley - use the materials that the Wholeness Navigator brought you here to use to make yourself coherent - if you have something to contribute to Humanity, you have got to learn how to express it without judgment, expectation or emotion ... keep your preconceived notions of who you THINK we are and what we are doing here, (which is not to worship at the church of Wingmakers - but to transform the perspective of the species with personal wisdom - so that they can SEE (discern for themselves) what they are supporting and participating in - is SELF-denial) AND join in the work going on in this forum ... by demonstrating that you CAN focus on one (huge) subject at a time OK?

where-ever you are - is where YOU projected yourself on the "mirror" of the Universal Entity ... whether you are conscious of that or not ... your vision is far to self-centered to interest other Sovereigns with their own unique perspectives of service ... especially when they learn how to focus - and gain a wholeness perspective, with all their components working in sync in the NOW ( something you pick up when immersed in the WMms. They call it Mastering your Emotions or a Wholeness Perspective )

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:34 am 
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
The topic is Death
The intent of this forum is to provide a place where those interested - could discuss the WMms exclusively

We all understand that Einstein and his theories are petrified stepping stones in our past ... they were a great contribution to his ages' consciousness and catapulted us into the Quantum Worlds - which is no surprise now that we discover he was being tutored and mentored by the WMs

Einstein is mentioned three time in the WMms ... you may want to create another non-WMm-related topic that no one reads past the first couple of lines because it is so fragmented ... like your Art - is that really how you see everything Harley ... shattered and beyond restoration ? YOU are here, now, because NOW is the first time Humanity has ever had the capacity to comprehend collective consciousness to to manifest the dream we all share - Equality

1. WingMakers: Neruda Interview 3
There's no difference, is that what you're saying? No value to being an Einstein verses a ... case of Einstein, did he ... and absolutely causative. "Einstein worked nearly thirty
http://www.wingmakers.com/neruda3.html

2. WingMakers: Neruda Interview 2
Einstein's general theory of ... chaos theory, Fifteen felt that Einstein's theories underestimated the influence ... reading a biography about Einstein, and he was quoted
http://www.wingmakers.com/neruda2.html

3. WingMakers Poetry Introduction Page
Forever it will roam inside me invariant to all transformations and motions. (Einstein smiling.) One person may hide another, but behind you, love is molting a thicker skin than I
http://www.wingmakers.com/poetry/poetrychamber5.html

PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER, Harley - use the materials that the Wholeness Navigator brought you here to use to make yourself coherent - if you have something to contribute to Humanity, you have got to learn how to express it without judgment, expectation or emotion ... keep your preconceived notions of who you THINK we are and what we are doing here, (which is not to worship at the church of Wingmakers - but to transform the perspective of the species with personal wisdom - so that they can SEE (discern for themselves) what they are supporting and participating in - is SELF-denial) AND join in the work going on in this forum ... by demonstrating that you CAN focus on one (huge) subject at a time OK?

where-ever you are - is where YOU projected yourself on the "mirror" of the Universal Entity ... whether you are conscious of that or not ... your vision is far to self-centered to interest other Sovereigns with their own unique perspectives of service ... especially when they learn how to focus - and gain a wholeness perspective, with all their components working in sync in the NOW ( something you pick up when immersed in the WMms. They call it Mastering your Emotions or a Wholeness Perspective )

the subject or topic is death.
I have known how to operate the wingmakers PORTAL since june 21 2002. this is nine years.

According to the Population Reference Bureau's "2010 World Population Data Sheet" (28-Jul-2010 - see link below), 4.45 people are born every second worldwide, on the average, and 1.8 people die every second.

Another way to look at it is:

•Per minute: 267 born, 108 die, (net population increase: 159)
•Per day: 384 thousand born, 156 thousand die, (net increase 229 thousand)
•Per year: 140.4 million born, 56.7 million die, (net increase 83.6 million)

so thats 500 million people have died.
I AM AWARE of the passage of death on our planet.

part of this awarness is time awarness..
of the 1.4 billion people born. around 1 million have been sexually abused during this time.
I AM AWARE OF THIS.
of the 3billion women on our planet million have been raped.
I AM AWARE OF THIS
Of the 3 billion men and boy children countkess numbers again have been raped.
I AM AWARE OF THIS.

I am aware of two major global flows..
that of death and that of invasive sexual action!

MY PAIN AND FRUSTRATION with james is becasue i am truly the human instrument and had he listened many of these crimes would simply not have happened.
had he listened the grand portal would be open and many of the millions who are now dead would have seen it this lifetime.
I FEEL THIS DAILY.

JAMES just wants to safeguard spiritual power for his governemtand his family connections to governement. he is NOT really that like jesus.

Jesus tried to take over the roman psychic mind and so they killed him!
I suppose this part is a bit like james.
but in terms of biblical story parady he is BARABUS and nothing else.

anyway the topic is death and the sword released.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_peop ... z1f6XAmbGc

with the loan of 1.44 kilos of 24carat gold divided into 144 10g wafers, a hydrogen jewellers torch and bench and a room on the top floor of a city building for 72 hour i could..YES? NO? YOU SURE? ....s.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:50 pm 

Death, is a very beautiful topic. We will all die. And it is very soon. Even forty years is very, very soon. It's almost nothing we all know that, if you have a little bit lived this is obvious. Then death means no time to waste. It really means die now to all that is unnecessary. Most of what we are seeking within is simply unnecessary time waste. We talk and it doesn't mean anything. We repeat in similar circles, vicious cycles, - every time one repeats the same thing they just did, you know it's the prison of HMS. You can do everything one time. Your life must be very rich and expanded, not in quantity but in quality which is a difficult thing in this world. Everyone is wasting their time in the bus. Everything could be light. The light is in this second. In this word. In this breath. In the love I have for another unanswered. In the glance of the master you really are.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:05 pm 
 WWW  Profile

hidelight wrote:
Death, is a very beautiful topic. We will all die. And it is very soon. Even forty years is very, very soon. It's almost nothing we all know that, if you have a little bit lived this is obvious. Then death means no time to waste. It really means die now to all that is unnecessary. Most of what we are seeking within is simply unnecessary time waste. We talk and it doesn't mean anything. We repeat in similar circles, vicious cycles, - every time one repeats the same thing they just did, you know it's the prison of HMS. You can do everything one time. Your life must be very rich and expanded, not in quantity but in quality which is a difficult thing in this world. Everyone is wasting their time in the bus. Everything could be light. The light is in this second. In this word. In this breath. In the love I have for another unanswered. In the glance of the master you really are.

to me death is to scream bloody challenge at the grand portal!
to DARE it to destroy me!
to me death is to jump off a cliff as an act of creativity!
no building of wings, no escape from anxiety.. but to focus my mortality on the living rock and pledge my hereafter as i accellarate toward a film of atoms only paper thin!

and then i look around me at my FELLOW men and wonder what equality truly is when they cannot even listen to my knowledge!
you see i dont see anyone on THIS EDGE.
except the astral forms of magicians heartlessly sapping the mispent souls of the suicidal!
and THAT is WHY i stand on the edge, to protect the spirit and comfort the soul!
its hell on earth for me- but im not doing it for me!
Life is a service.
courage, valour, honour,challenge, evolution, death first before any pledge is broken!

Its easy to stand on the suicide jump point of the golden bridge.
its easy to muffle prayers around the morgue!
its easy to manipulate people who are nearly dead.
If you can get them to give you THEIR DEATH POINT i.e. get them to put your vision beyond their own.
ironicly rather like getting people to believe in a portal beyond your own lifespan.
ITS EASY and CHEAP! (in reterospect cheap in so many ways)

james speaks very wiseley of courage and valor-hiding his identity and disguising his voice.
i only ask for a simple communication in MALKUT!
ON THIS EDGE!
If he can stand on a cliff with me with the wind on our backs and look at the earth i see without wasting a single desire of any of the living.
without seeing with the light of the pain of our world!
maybe he would jump too! 6=6 = 10=2
[img]http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-ash1/v181/170/58
Understand that to consider to truly consider your death is to think about how it will assist in the energetic frequency of the PORTAL that is death!
this is true wether you wish to be remembered a hero by millions or if you just want to save a couple of TWIN kittens from a //////////trainwreck before you go!
be carefull of people who wish to play a part your death, wether with a knife to the throat now! or a subtle manipulation of your mind for the rest of your life!

and to think i could have engineered a ritual to at least change the portals arrival date. even if only a fraction, a nano-second. chamber 12.

SUBTLE NOTE- if a nuclear bomb goes off in london then the aftermath will cause so much chaos within mest that it will take till 2070! at the moment the entire human mind can be oriented around the REAL GRAND PORTAL! racism can be cut from the genetic mirror. a child can harness the revulsion of the natural universe against sexual focus out of line with natural maturity. men can undertand that dominating others leads to a feeling of power but a loss of central silence. the LIST GOES ON!
i reckon the bomb will kill seven million!
stuill the uk is quite little so.. on the plus side it will be EXCELLENT for property prices in scotland! (thats the only bright side)
DID YOU KNOW i was aware of the tension in the web of life which precipitated swine flu in 2008 and that i requested help to travel TO mexico city? I could see the tops of the stepped pyramids and the unclean things of men that had usurped the sacred energy!
people who do magic in lunar eclipses (on earth or on the moon) should be prperly vetted.
oh sorry TOPIC-DEATH! refernce-chamber 24-sword central race..looks like a british post box!

Last edited by electricox on Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:29 pm 
Posting Freak

Death is an illusionary World created by Anu to suppress the Sovereign Integral ... nothing more and nothing less

it no longer serves any purpose because the Age of Suppression is OVER ...

you can go to Death if you want to, but you don't need to - especially if you have experienced it, the after-life and re-incarnation before ... there is nothing to be gained in Death, it just delays the individual's progress ... it is neither a reward nor a punishment ... it is a Learned Behavior, of a person in a fragmented state of consciousness

you can believe that (and manifest it in your life) or NOT ... your choice ... personally I am not going to Death any more ... as my mind is relieved more each day from the duties of "thinking for the Entity" by the GM (higher mind) it is able to serve the purpose of its creation, which is to maintain the HI ... according to science the HI should self repair and last hundreds of years ... now that is something I can believe in ... and believe that I am getting younger every day ... :D

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm 
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
Death is an illusionary World created by Anu to suppress the Sovereign Integral ... nothing more and nothing less

it no longer serves any purpose because the Age of Suppression is OVER ...

you can go to Death if you want to, but you don't need to - especially if you have experienced it, the after-life and re-incarnation before ... there is nothing to be gained in Death, it just delays the individual's progress ... it is neither a reward nor a punishment ... it is a Learned Behavior, of a person in a fragmented state of consciousness

you can believe that (and manifest it in your life) or NOT ... your choice ... personally I am not going to Death any more ... as my mind is relieved more each day from the duties of "thinking for the Entity" by the GM (higher mind) it is able to serve the purpose of its creation, which is to maintain the HI ... according to science the HI should self repair and last hundreds of years ... now that is something I can believe in ... and believe that I am getting younger every day ... :D

proving your not afraid to see beyond the habitual confines of your own human instrument is an extremeley relevent part of any universal study!

what you do is exactly what i despair of in the world. you are vampiric apon those people too afraid to awaken but you have developed a mindstyle so blase' as to never look at yourself!

how exactly would you SELF REPAIR when you dont even want to look at your own totality!

mI hope some serious members turn up.. becasue your approach is like ive said before. " the stem cell approach" and certainly not anything to do with wholeness or totality!

QUESTION- if the human instrument is to self repair it must consider the impact of matter!

this forum group is a disgrace!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:55 pm 

Because one or two members would be a "disgrace" (I have used the very same word myself) to call all of the forum members a disgrace is not very correct either. As you say, first look at your own totality, before you go about judging others. Thank you for your refreshing energy though, even though it may seem a bit stuck too to a careless eye... but now I begin to think like another new member, I equally enjoy. Frequencies are all beautifully interesting and ok, and as James says, again, that's all they are.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:18 am 
Posting Freak

:lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:48 am 
 WWW  Profile

hidelight wrote:
Because one or two members would be a "disgrace" (I have used the very same word myself) to call all of the forum members a disgrace is not very correct either. As you say, first look at your own totality, before you go about judging others. Thank you for your refreshing energy though, even though it may seem a bit stuck too to a careless eye... but now I begin to think like another new member, I equally enjoy. Frequencies are all beautifully interesting and ok, and as James says, again, that's all they are.

do you mean like the frequency of AIDS?
becasue i see people who require disease around them in order to progress.
such as waiting another 69 years for the portal!
If its just a frequency .. why so attached to a distant future with so much human suffering inbetween here and then.
AIDS (chamber 18)
aids-aids

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:16 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:55 pm 
 WWW  Profile

so does james claim to be 11,000 years old!
or just have a 11,000 year academy of thought?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:29 pm 
Posting Freak

The answer to this question is simple. If the issue is caused by a life form, place, situation or thing outside of your earth vessel, you have released the creation of your reality to a NOT-YOU Source. To remember the fifth dimension that you have just visited, you must remain inside your SELF. The third dimensional virtual reality game is an illusion that your “avatar self,” your virtual earth vessel, thinks is real. Your avatar self is a third dimensional human being who has logged in and out of the 3D Game so many times that is has identified with illusions of that Game. Therefore, your avatar self perceives reality in a reversed manner.

Your avatar self thinks that when it logs out of the 3D Game it ceases to exist, as it can only experience life through the perspective of the human senses. In reality, YOU are the ONE who logs in and out of the 3D virtual reality game. For many rounds of the Game, you have thought that you were reborn when you logged into the Game and died when you logged out of the Game. That is the part that is reversed. For far too many lifetimes and sojourns into the 3D Game, you believed that you were re-born when you entered the 3D Game. In reality, because you forgot about bi-location, when you entered the 3D Game you died to your SELF and became the avatar self.

As you continue with your ascension process, you begin to remember that YOU cannot die. You remember that YOU are pure consciousness who is choosing to take on an “individual” experience of the great ONE, of whom you are a component. When you remember that you are the pure consciousness of the ONE, you Know that your re-birth to SELF occurs when you log out of the 3D Game and, too often Death is logging in to the 3D Game. This Knowing occurs within your fifth dimensional state of consciousness. From within this expanded consciousness deal of your avatar earth vessel does not concern you remember that YOU are always constant.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:34 pm 
Posting Freak

You do Her Majesty proud ox......ankh close by.......why do you hate James ?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:22 am 
Posting Freak

James makes very few "claims" other than being a teacher of Lyricus and his purpose and mission is to bring these works to humanity to help activate the very few that truly resonate with them. Everyone has a choice and how they are is a result of a number of choices and the degree of understanding they have or lack thereof. There really are no victims only the choice to appear as one or a tyrant and each person bears the result of their choices and responsibility and accountability for how they behave as a result of those choices. Resistance and fighting is futile. Understanding is paramount.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:59 pm 
 WWW  Profile

markzorb wrote:

I was already seated at central source when i bought my first wingmakers cd!
what followed was a MIND and energy attempt to "differentiate" latterally between the first source found
within the existing LTO organisation and my current physical incarnation!
IRONICLY what this means is that LTO limited my natural connection to source through their persistent
breach of the guidelines against using external language!
In the process of experiencing this i discovered james had huge amounts of power that he was not necissarily
prepared to limit in any direction!
TOTALITY is what he requested.
the trouble with this is that i can see the human energy bsystem for our entire planet becasue i am the human instrument!
as such whenever i tried to repair an energetic meridian of man James would tear it open again as he sought to
keep his edge!
Ironicly again.. I was already half within the inner circle!
This reached a head in sep 2008 when i fell in love with a seeress and genuinly wrote to wingmakers (in whatever language)
expressing that i no longer needed to follow wingmakers and could find my own central source position through romance instead.
then one night i was attacked through what can only be described as a combination of LUNAR energy and chamber 10 (space)
the pressure used was immoral and seperative and was "the language of externals" in wingmaker terms!
normal man using the language of ecternals is one thing!but a man saturated
with the templar who uses or forces through any of the sacred frequencies is a abomination to the nameless :arrow:

It has never been clear why i have such a profound connection to the wingmakers!
when i first saw the images I thought they were my own future work!
I CONTEST that if these works have ever been claimed to be past or future life incarnation pieces that those incarnations are my
own spirits!
I dont care if they were the response to my previous self throwing itself off 24 cliffs to hit 24 stratas.
A manifestation BOMB.
I dont care if my current incarnation is a retroactive incarnation from the future and that these images are MY TEMPLATES!
The FACT is I KNOW a lot more about their co-ordination than james or LTO.. and if they were truly seers they would recognise this!
The infuriating thing is THEY cannot see this-yet claim to be an esoteric honourbale sect!
It upsets me and 500 million people have died along the way-including some very good friends of mine.
This is in the time SINCE i bought my first source cd!
In the future when we all understand each other on this world the task of priest
will be held sacred.
a war criminal is diabolical
in a world without war those who claim to lead the way are culpably responsible
for the people!
james is not a war criminal!
But he is a criminal in the world I COME FROM!
FALSE PHROPHETa

I dont hate james as person.
I feel agony for ever minute he prevents me from doing my actual JOB this lifetime!
once i am re-instated on this plain im sure i will be able to get his seers end back into chamber ten
through the mistake he once made.
but i cannot do it unless he kow tows and lets me be the prime mover!

besides the sort of thing i can do to the human mind is very good for the economy!
and a lot of the expresidents want justice really anyway!
americas gret beast therion is a mispent lie
and with my command it will be a LOT more fun for the kids and the old ones!

to be honest mark If people within LTO had followed their hearts in the beginning we would already have
had a planetary change!
I watched helpless as "entire crops" of mind were lost!

WOLF BITES DRAGON

Last edited by electricox on Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:05 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Shayalana wrote:
James makes very few "claims" other than being a
teacher of Lyricus and his purpose and mission is to bring these works
to humanity to help activate the very few that truly resonate with
them. Everyone has a choice and how they are is a result of a
number of choices and the degree of understanding they have
or lack thereof. There really are no victims only the choice to
appear as one or a tyrant and each person bears the result of
their choices and responsibility and accountability for how they
behave as a result of those choices. Resistance and fighting is futile.
Understanding is paramount.

But james has breached chamber ten against the code!
he hasnt opened the portal!
and he hasnt any true knowledge to give!
He only knows how to give advice but never through empathy!
I could make him understand with only the simplest of tools and a soundproof room!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:07 pm 
 WWW  Profile

markzorb wrote:

lastnight i hit the root of HORS fabric.
tell me you saw it!

My language is of the earth.. common law is of the earth!
i am frequently surprised by my defence of the realm- I presume this is
hereditary earth pressure!
Put me in mexico and i am quetzacoatl,

wolf bites dragon

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 244 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next