WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Love Bomb for Starduster
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:51 am 
 WWW  Profile

This is the only thing that works folks.

:D

Why not everyone try sending her Love.

Every day to those who give me the opportunity to exercise Spiritual Maturity, I am grateful and give thanks

This is not a time of individual ascension and then dutiful service to teach. . . .
~J~

Post subject: Re: Love Bomb for Starduster
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:05 pm 
Posting Freak

You inspire me Oona,

Thank-you.

Hello and Love to Starduster

seed

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:32 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Thank you Seed. Your heart sent love is lovely. I am very sincere in this. I would like it very much if everyone would post some sort of love or heart to Starduster. This was done frequently at two Forums I've been visiting in my absence here. It was very comforting, healing and peace producing.

Every day to those who give me the opportunity to exercise Spiritual Maturity, I am grateful and give thanks

This is not a time of individual ascension and then dutiful service to teach. . . .
~J~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:11 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I appreciate this, but think Oona needs it more...I have love flowing in abundance, and have been sending it to her for a month now...with a friend...perhaps this is why she is inspired to share it...would you like us to send you some too seed?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:41 pm 

I'm not sure what the intent here is.
but Rue, I think if you were sincere about it, you might want to do this intention in secret for say a month before posting about it in public.
but that's only if you were genuine about it.
this thread appears like you thought about it for less than 5 minutes.
am I correct or wrong here?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:08 am 
Posting Freak

Sure, love all around then, filling and spilling...:D

waterfalls are us.......right ladies....

shall we move mountains?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:25 am 
 WWW  Profile

oba wrote:
I'm not sure what the intent here is.
but Rue, I think if you were sincere about it, you might want to do this intention in secret for say a month before posting about it in public.
but that's only if you were genuine about it.
this thread appears like you thought about it for less than 5 minutes.
am I correct or wrong here?

I've always been sincere about this Robert.

This is a simple activity I've done many times over with others for the past few years. Today I decided to bring it out in the open having two choices I decided on this.

I've been doing this all along with all of you. Not secret just the way I do things.

Yes you were wrong about that impression.

It's really hard for most people to keep arguing if they all start sending each other "Love bombs" as we called them. Actually I've been doing this to the Starduster situation for some time before I came back here and ever since being here.

It was a simple exercise. You just find an example of a heart (or the concept of love) and post it and send love. We would do it for each other whenever we saw that someone was slipping out of sync. OR just to say they are appreciated and loved.

~J~

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:43 am 
Posting Freak

Well, Starduster, sister, what are ya waiting for, lap all of this divine attention up. Goddess knows ya deserve it, 'mom'. :wink: :lol:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:54 am 
Posting Freak

:oops:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:59 am 
Posting Freak

:shock: :? :| :) :P :D :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:05 am 
Posting Freak

Hey Star, don't ya find that love coming from a truly unbiased and open heart is sooooooo different than what is suppose to appear to be love from some who are trying to impress who they think are lookin and watchin? :roll:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:37 am 
Posting Freak

yes...there are so many forms of love, but the one that is divine is unconditional :D

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:55 pm 

Now I understand.... :)

And the last post for this topic was OVER TWO YEARS AGO!!!

Love to you, Starduster :wink:

Now I understand :!: :!:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:48 pm 
Posting Freak

Within the last century, contemporary belief systems have rightly placed their focus on love, and more specifically, love that is divine, unconditional and freely shared among all people regardless of their place in the social order. The greatest teachers of humanity have professed this same sentiment, but love remains one of the most misunderstood concepts of humanity.

Love is a fundamental action that, in itself, is not sufficient to bring a species into alignment with the purpose and objectives of First Source or God. While love serves a vital function in coalescing humanity and healing its self-inflicted wounds, it is the knowledge and rightful application of new sciences that will reveal the human soul to the mind of humanity. And it is this revelation that will bring humanity - as a collective species - into conscious alignment with the purpose of First Source.
http://www.wingmakers.com/creator.html

First Source is the primal source from which all existence is ultimately linked. ... It represents the overarching consciousness of all things unified. This includes pain, joy, suffering, light, love, darkness, fear; all expressions and conditions are integrated and purposeful in the context of First Source. IT encompasses all things and unifies them in an all-inclusive consciousness that evolves and grows... Glossary

(has it really been two years, without goona and the gangbanger in the WMF ? ... being focused is almost like timeless(ness) )

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:22 am 

Quote:
the Starduster situation

:lol: :lol: I was refeing to this... apparently you have not changed in the past two years.

I meant that now I understand your "situation"...

Being a Literalist, you would have a difficult time with the concept of "Love Bombs"... :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:51 am 
Posting Freak

I find it very revealing, FL, that of all the topics in the WMF, that you choose to open one that has nothing to do with the WMMs ... snicker

I also find the time you spend here somewhat limited, as if you were only allowed on the computer, during certain hours ... snicker

since you have given up your "cover" (run out of bait ?)... it appears that your agenda is simply to try to trash me and disrupt the forum as much as possible -

don't you hate it when some are able to cut thorough the chase so easily? That comes with years of practice and staying focused ... discernment.

I love everyone equally ... I don't treat anyone differently - even if they wear a scary mask, I know there is a SECU under it... that wants to reveal its SELF.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:03 am 

Contrary to your thoughts, SD, I have opened many topics and I opened this one because I was curious as to why someone would start a thread just about YOU, which has everything to do with the Forum.

When I understood that you have been acting like this for AT LEAST the past two and a half years, it just hit me that in your desperate desire to "transform" and your belief that you already have transformed, I could see that you truly do not understand what IS transformed nor what transformation entails.

That's all... no agenda... no resentments... not anything you so desperately keep trying to make of my presence here. :lol:

Enjoy!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:34 am 
Posting Freak

you may be surprised to find out that I have be "acting like this" my entire life ... it is who I am ... I have worn several different hats, but never a mask, in here. :wink:

...................................Image

actually there are numerous topic with Starduster in the topic title ... as many as there are "fault finders" amongst the members... or victims looking for bullies, they were created by those looking for anything to talk about BUT the WMMs :lol:

Dr. Neruda: "Sarah, whether any one believes me isn't important. No one believes anything anyway unless they experience it, and even then, most people fall back into doubt. Belief is short-lived and always questioned; as it should be. Even the most devote believer is in doubt most of the time, regardless of what they say. So don't worry about whether this impairs my credibility or not. I don't care. It doesn't matter because I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. I'm only trying to get information about the WingMakers to people who can make their own determination of what is true and believable."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:13 pm 

Quote:
you may be surprised to find out that I have be "acting like this" my entire life ... it is who I am

No, SD, it doesn't surprise me at all. People change very little during their lifetimes (this one at present) unless they have had a real experience with a living relationship with First Source (God... not some external Being). That is the transforming "power", not reading ET materials or the Bible or the UB or any other. Those things may be catalysts to awaken the desire for gnosis, but they in themselves have no "power" to transform; hence to immerse onself in a particular set of beliefs, such as the WMM, and not have gnosis with what they point to, is self-delusional at the very least and ego-centrical.

Doubting comes from FEAR. If you do not have FEAR you will not doubt. But you are so obviously fearful of the truth that you cannot help but be doubtful. That's OK... I understand...

I don't get any pleasure out of arguing points of opinion. In fact, opinions are nothing more than "catalysts" themselves (for aner and sarcasm) if one is determined to be right all the time and prove the other person wrong. So, SD, although you may "know" more about WHAT the Wingmaker Materials have to say and WHAT James has to say and WHERE to find it, but I dare say that you have little or no true understanding past the literal aspect of them.

You cannot hear the Spirit behind the words or see the Spirit behind the paintings, or know the Spirit behind the poetry, because you have closed yourself off to reception of truth. Oh, yes, you may think you "know", but "you shall know them by their fruits".

Don't be so afraid SD... "who you are" is not what you pretend to be. You are far more beautiful than that.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:05 pm 
Posting Freak

Fear (according to "new intelligence" ) is the great motivator ... I understand fear, is an emotion, that can be used by some to manipulate others to react without thinking... it often creates a mind-numbing effect - which could be a good thing, if it allows the Intuitive intelligence of the heart to slip on by the HMS's programs. It motivates me to be prepared :D

Teacher: Fear, and all the so-called negative emotions, can represent distractions, but they are catalysts and instigators of action just as well. Are they not? LD5

Fear also has its own frequency ... and is the dominate frequency of the saviorship model of existence ... it is used predominately to manipulate those living in that model of existence ... once an individual learns how to Master their emotions, fear takes its place on a long list of emotions we have to choose from ... really, what is there to fear when you are Immortal?

and who doesn't have a "living relationship with FS"? ... we ARE First Source (hello) This "claim to fame" that you boast of is akin to saying "I have a nose" :lol:

Our union was, is, and will be forevermore. You are my blessed offspring with whom I am intricately connected in means that you cannot understand and therefore appreciate. You must suspend your belief and disbelief in what you cannot sense, in exchange for your knowing that I am real and live within you. This is my central message to all my offspring. Hear it well, for in it you may find the place in which I dwell. FS Transmissions "My Central Message"

gnosis is nothing more than searching for "salvation" with ancient (failed) philosophies... as mentioned earlier. As long as you cling to them, you will fail too ... anyone who understands this "new intelligence" would be embarrassed to admit they were gnostic ... instead of proud of it like you appear to be.

as the quote indicates, "doubt" is natural, when it comes to Belief Systems ... that change with each new perspective ... self-doubt is not to be confused with doubting one's SELF ... just as "being right" should not be confused with being "aligned" ... and judging people by their "fruits"/ behavior reveals how misinformed some are about who WE are ... and is simply another toothless judgment that reveals your dependency on duality.

Teacher: We are good, spiritual beings, not by the expression of our behaviors, but by our intrinsic nature—our origin. We are each allowed access to this higher knowledge not by how we act, but by simply being what we are. LD6

I happen to know who I are ... and I love being ME :D

as mentioned earlier by quoting from the 2nd Philo, "Spirit" is a close as the Hierarchy has come to label the " symbol " of Source Intelligence and your mis-use of that word, again simply reveals your IGNORE-ance of "new intelligence" and your failure to recognize it as compassion coming directly from the Heart of Hearts or you would quit misusing it :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:06 pm 

Quote:
gnosis is nothing more than searching for "salvation" with ancient (failed) philosophies... as mentioned earlier. As long as you cling to them, you will fail too ... anyone who understands this "new intelligence" would be embarrassed to admit they were gnostic ... instead of proud of it like you appear to be.

as mentioned earlier by quoting from the 2nd Philo, "Spirit" is a close as the Hierarchy has come to label the " symbol " of Source Intelligence and your mis-use of that word, again simply reveals your IGNORE-ance of "new intelligence" and your failure to recognize it as compassion coming directly from the Heart of Hearts or you would quit misusing it

You have no idea what "gnosis" is. It has nothing to do with "philosophies" or any other intellectual means of gathering intellectual knowledge. You are misinformed and are lacking in your understanding.

You also, apparently, do not believe the things James says when he uses the word "Spirit". I am not "misusing" the word anymore than James is.

You just are a literalist and are not able to understand the meaning of the word "symbol" SPIRIT. That's OK... I know you aren't capable yet.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:18 pm 

Quote:
All I will say is that people can find their higher Selves and activate their higher connections to Spirit and God through most of the religious and spiritual movements on earth. There is no monopoly on the access points to Spirit and to the degree they don’t feel...meaning the people, they don’t feel this higher connection is emerging from their study, then they are probably better served to try something new, trusting that their higher Self will guide them to that which resonates with their innate feeling of the truth.

Quote:
16:28 Mark: Is the mission different for everyone or it is pretty much the same?
James: It’s really both. Every individual seeker as they awaken to their inmost Spirit and feel the currents of a love-centered life is pulled into very specific situations in which their energetics can be utilized by Spirit in the Grand Awakening of humanity. This does not mean that every moment is a contribution to this mission, but overall as you look at the mosaic of a life, let’s say a course of a month’s time, a contribution is proffered and awakening is brought a little closer, made a tiny bit more tangible and magnetic to all those who remain asleep.

Quote:
James: So this is a metaphor for how many children feel as they mature. The power of their minds and egos becomes an instrument of division because they are taught to perceive the outside world as separate from themselves, while the Spirit that lives within them beats a different message. It says, “Everything is one Being. We are all connected in this universe. Our Creator is benevolent and all-wise. The universe is our body.”

Quote:
You see, I could give you this technique or that, but in the end, it’s really just a string of words. Instead, what I have shared is the Spirit behind the words, the force behind the object and this, in my opinion, is more valuable. So, listen if you want, to the Spirit force, as it will inform you and keep you focused on the mission that you came to be part of, and to achieve as a collective intelligence. I think that’s enough for this session,

Interview with James, April 5, 2008, Part 2

These are only a few places where James uses the word "SPIRIT" in the correct and actual sense. He is not placating anyone's sense of what SPIRIT is... he knows what he means and I do too. apparently YOU DON'T!!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:29 pm 

Oh give it up!! This feud is old and boring and is of benefit to no one. The forum is NOT for this and the negative energy is ugly. Either continue your bickering in private or please STOP!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:58 pm 
Posting Freak

everything serves a purpose ziearmo, even stressful, and tumultuous issues ... are you suggesting that I IGNORE what FL is saying that is completely out of alignment with the WMMs? because it bores you :lol: are you promoting ignorance? I am willing to discuss it ... all she wants to do is kill the messenger. I am just hoping that something I quote will reach out and touch her heart... and inspire her to give the WMMs a try.

Teacher: Why should your frustrations come to an end? For what purpose do you choose to experience contentment and calm? Did you incarnate into this world for the purpose of composure and regal repose?

Student: I’m only saying that I desire to demonstrate spiritual values—of which peace and contentment—

Teacher: Spiritual values are as much about turmoil and stress as they are about peace and contentment. Spiritual values are not monotonic nor are they benign.

...Teacher: You started this dialogue with the opinion that you were frustrated with external noise that prevented your successful practice of meditation. I pointed out to you that the issue was not noise or distraction, but your narrow perception of what behavior constitutes spiritual conduct and what does not.

Teacher: If you define too narrowly what actions and activities constitute spiritual behavior, you will become not only a judge of yourself but all others as well. You unwittingly close down your interface zone.
LD 5

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:33 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, FL ... Spirit = (First) Source Intelligence it is not some separate being or entity nor is it part of the tribunal that makes up GOD as the Hierarchy teaches, it is an energetic extension of FS that inspires us ... to release our dependency on Hierarchy. In every instance where you have presented a quote of James using the word "Spirit" it can easily be understood as Source Intelligence ... not some "ghost" or "angelic" being ... or even a Wingmaker - it is your "personal wisdom" ... your unconscious KNOWing of your true identity, reaching into your (self)fragmented consciousness- energetically.

What the hierarchy has loosely labeled as Spirit comes as close as any word to the symbol of Source Intelligence. Source Intelligence inhabits all fields of vibration as an extension of the Source. 2nd Philo

from the glossary:

Quote:
Source Intelligence

Source Intelligence is the energy-consciousness of First Source that is cast into all worlds, all dimensions, all realities, all life forms, all times and places. Source Intelligence is First Source projected into all that is. Source Intelligence, in effect, is the "eyes and ears" of First Source, and its role is principally involved in expressing, upholding, and sustaining the will of First Source. On a more personal level, it is a liberating force of energy-intelligence that serves to accelerate the expansion of consciousness and assist those who desire to unlimit themselves.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next