WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Other means of Obtaining SI Consciousness
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:07 pm 

I do believe there are many more ways to activate your consciousness other than the WMM . Each journey is unique in and of itself . I would say the ways of acquring your Sovereign Integral Consciousness are are infinite in their scope , considering we are all individuals . I believe the WMM are a set of blueprints or an outline as how to expand your consciousness . Prior to the WMM I was already practicing the HV's , I just didn't see it as the WMM terminology put it . I believe the route is the same ,just different paths to get there. I believe the principles are the same , through the heart comes wholeness .

starduster wrote:
I am interested in hearing your comments on how you think you can reach the consciousness of a Sovereign Integral BEing...without the WMMs.

It is my belief, that the WMs designed our "soul carriers" and implanted "dormant" or what science calls "junk" DNA into our bodies...for a specific purpose

as I said in my opening statement...I am interested in knowing how or why you might believe, that there is any other way to facilitate the "transformation" from an "ordinary soul carrier" to the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness...?

[Edited on 5-6-2005 by starduster]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:17 pm 
Posting Freak

Question 24 -- How are the WingMakers materials connected to the present-day belief systems on earth? Did they come first, last, or are they somehow inspirational to the other religions of humanity?

One of the most common features of the human mind is to compare one experience to another. It is reasoned -- and rightly so by the mind -- that by comparison of an object, experience, event, or person, one can better understand it. However, in the case of the seven Tributary Zones this reasoning does not hold up.

The seven Tributary Zones, which we will call collectively, the WingMakers' material, are not philosophical texts. There will be the temptation by some to compare these writings to the Bible, Koran, The Urantia Book, Ascended Master instructions, and on and on. There will be others who will compare the information contained in the interviews and book to the nonfiction works of investigative journalists. Comparison of the WingMakers' materials will not necessarily result in understanding, but more likely, confusion.

The WingMakers' materials are designed in a different way from anything that has ever been manifested on earth. It is a collection of encoded sensory data streams destined for a consumer technology platform that is just beginning to be incubated within development labs. However, even when experienced without this technology platform, the individual is aware that there is a deep transformation occurring. Something is "reshuffling" their mental "deck". I would encourage anyone who is immersing his or her consciousness in these materials to go without comparison for a period of time as they absorb these materials. The Tributary Zones have more information encoded in them than the human mind can access and comprehend. If an individual is engaged in comparison, they may not be engaged in the deeper meaning of the Tributary Zone, at the level where the encoded information is revealed.

Incidentally, what I've just said is not to imply that the encoded information must be wrested from the Tributary Zone by conscious will and effort. It is a delicate thing to detect the encoded information. It requires a supple intelligence, open mind, contemplative perspective, and the curiosity of calculated observation. It is not a battle of wills or mind over matter. And it is seldom revealed in the clutter of comparison.

As to the connection of the WingMakers' material to the present-day belief systems of earth, there is little connection because these materials are not created by earth teachers, nor are they only the words of teachers. They are encoded sensory data stream from an extraterrestrial teaching order that have a very specific purpose. The present-day belief systems of earth serve a different and more general purpose of moral conditioning, community-building, and spiritual preparedness. Only in this last element is there any connection.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:22 pm 

I did not say a belief sytem , we are all going on the same journey , although none of us are at the same time & point in that journey .

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:13 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
considering that no other teachings have even mentioned our true identity, and that they are lacking even the proper names of what they recognize cause a "transformation" and that they are incomplete and do not result in wholeness, even if you apply them all to your way of life ... similar to how the Kabbalist have come up with 613 Mitzpahs that isolate them from the rest of society for fear of being "tainted" by their ignorance ... leaves little time for self discovery.

When the Journey to Self, was introduced, in 2002 the emphasis of it, and the LDs that we had at the time, was to focus on discovering SELF ... and included constructing (invisioning) a Chamber of Self, where we could develop an uninterrupted relationship with our SELF. The LDs suggest that we spend at least a year, examining the HI and making ourselves familiar with the way the mind, body and emotions work before we were given the Anatomy of the Individuated Consciousness, as the works from the Hakomi Project was released. As a species, we haven't fully incorporated that information yet, or James would be releasing the information contained in another TZ on Earth.

What appeared to be the main focus of the materials, that included LDs to help us prepare our selves and the advent of the EVT, was a sort of Apprenticeship program, that encouraged the use of the tools provided, to Master our emotions... so that when the Energetic Heart paper came along and revealed, "the secret" ... "let what comes to me flow through me" - we would be prepared to do that, having used the previous materials to clear out historical baggage, and release the emotional ties that the HMS associated to "feelings" that were designed to convince us that we needed a "savior".

As is the case, everytime we get "new materials", I assume this is the last of it, and that NOW, we have EVERYTHING, we need to restore our wholeness, until we get more information. What seems to make us believe the WMMs are just another philosophy, is because we refuse to appreciate the Blueprint, or its Architects ... as SELF-created... we skipped over the step where we were susposed to establish a relationship with our SELF - the Universal Entity.

Without having established a foundational trust in our SELF, it is little wonder that we return to our "learned behavior" which results in a "shopping cart mentality" - that rejects anything new, and clings to what it "prefers" ... Just as the citizens of Limberg, who grew up in a community that was saturated, by the odor of pig manure, they believe that a cheese that included that smell was delicious and that moldy food was nourishing... and choose it over anything new they are offered. We do basically the same thing, we "shop" the WMMS, looking for things that make us feel "at home" and reject anything that may push us out of our comfort zones, where we have built an elaborate defense system (M.O.T.E.) because we don't really trust our SELF enough to let it guide us into the Unknown.

The individuals who are looking, even sub-consciously, for a means to obtain "true wisdom" (a Sovereign Integral state of consciousness) are attracted by the "odors of home" ... they find the table that the LTO has set, inviting, but most of them are unwilling to try "new" things ... unless someone that they trust, assures them that it is benifical ... after wandering around for years from door to door, the only thing they have learned, was to "Trust No One" ... which is why the first point of the WMMs is to establishments a trusting relationship with one's SELF... because there is no one here, except your future SELF, that has YOUR best interests in mind (never mind the species for now). If you don't recognize your self, in the TZ's Hall of Mirrors (other individual) you will not trust what you hear coming from the lips of these reflections.

I have dined with Princes of nations, and gone fishing with future Presidents ... I've been sought after by a mighty General, film producers, and renown photographers and millionaires ... and gone on numerous Adventures in exotic places filled with Ancient Magic.... seeking truth ... but I never understood, until now, thanks to establishing the First Point of the WMMs, that introduced me to my Self (very lovable and wise) who I really AM and that I had all the answers and keys to unlock every door... and it was that relationship that gave me the confidence to trust myself above all others, and to go with the offer of atONEment with my SELF... which is what the WMMs call the "transformation".

Even the most superficial read, of the WMMs leaves one with the message, that it is promoting Wholeness (of First Source) and that we can progress from the saviorship model of existence by saving our SELF

Sure there are others who teach us how to "transform" ourselves, to "save ourselves" , that offer us opportunities to meet wise-men, that claim that we can alter our own DNA, and invite us to explore places even Angels fear to tread... But none of them have put them all together, or given us the names of our own "body parts" (components of the Entity) or revealed their purpose ... none of them have mentioned the true identity of our whole-Self or how is not "connected" to God/Hierarchy ... but to First Source - complete (Christ) Consciousness of All that IS. Nor do they encourage us to release our dependency on them or others that direct us toward black holes that some never find their way out of. None of them have claimed to have a Proven way to restore our consciousness of our SELF and our collective purpose in MEST now.

Sure, these other teaching help enhance and expand our consciousness (to the point where you can comprehend the WMMS) ... but like James say, we are at the apex of the pyramid of Human Understanding, but unless you have been making wings ... the only way left to you is down the slippery slope, to death, where you wake up on the bottom again, because no one told you ... you can fly and you didn't trust your self when it led you to the bridge that leads to where the WingMakers reside :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:52 pm 

Good .... nice I like the feeling I get from your post SD. :)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:30 pm 
Posting Freak

Wow star thanx for that! It's inspiring and heartfelt and said so simply. I can really appreciate that. :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:49 pm 

Yes you both are greatly appreciated , I appreciate and respect your passion . I appreciate your inputs Star and Shay . :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:53 pm 
Posting Freak

Thanx and Ditto Multi guy! :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:19 pm 
Posting Freak

I hope you know (all of you), that you are contributing what inspires me to express my gratitude ... and to let IT flow ... I live for you, I live where you live.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:05 am 

starduster, your post above was so inspirational. Every word leapt from the screen into my heart! :D

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:13 pm 

Excellent post Multiversal...

Quote:
I do believe there are many more ways to activate your consciousness other than the WMM . Each journey is unique in and of itself . I would say the ways of acquring your Sovereign Integral Consciousness are are infinite in their scope , considering we are all individuals . I believe the WMM are a set of blueprints or an outline as how to expand your consciousness . Prior to the WMM I was already practicing the HV's , I just didn't see it as the WMM terminology put it . I believe the route is the same ,just different paths to get there. I believe the principles are the same , through the heart comes wholeness .

You are correct that the WMM are not the ONLY WAY to awakening or expanding your consciousness. There are many teachings that tell us WHO OUR TRUE IDENTITY IS.

Even James says:
Quote:
The WingMakers' materials are designed in a different way from anything that has ever been manifested on earth. It is a collection of encoded sensory data streams destined for a consumer technology platform that is just beginning to be incubated within development labs. However, even when experienced without this technology platform, the individual is aware that there is a deep transformation occurring. Something is "reshuffling" their mental "deck".

The WMM may use certain words and word symbols to define certain aspects of our "journey" that other materials do not, but they are just words and word symbols. James said to be careful with words and not to get caught up in the words, but to hear the SPIRIT BEHIND the words and even the "proper names." The proper names are just other words. They in themselves are not important.

Quote:
none of them have mentioned the true identity of our whole-Self or how is not "connected" to God/Hierarchy ... but to First Source - complete (Christ) Consciousness of All that IS.

You are incorrect, SD.

Quote:
I have dined with Princes of nations, and gone fishing with future Presidents ... I've been sought after by a mighty General, film producers, and renown photographers and millionaires ... and gone on numerous Adventures in exotic places filled with Ancient Magic.... seeking truth ... but I never understood, until now, thanks to establishing the First Point of the WMMs, that introduced me to my Self (very lovable and wise) who I really AM and that I had all the answers and keys to unlock every door... and it was that relationship that gave me the confidence to trust myself above all others, and to go with the offer of atONEment with my SELF... which is what the WMMs call the "transformation".

Well, I would sure like to meet this aspect of your SELF... it does not appear on this forum by any means. This is why I say that experincing transformation is a process...because you are NOT expressing your TRUE SELF when you judge me (or others). Transformation means that you are no longer living from the lower mind and ego, but from the Higher Self and your spirit-mind.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:27 pm 
Posting Freak

yep that is exactly what I said to you and quoted from the materials ... It is not MY fault that you do not recognize the HVs in their authentic form ... or that you believe James "err-ed" or that he means the same thing that you do, when he uses the HMS terms (your prefered language) to communicate new intelligence to you... you can't blame me for your superficiality that can't seem to find FS in us all

so tell us again, why, if as you claim, you believe the WN brought you here ... you haven't used the WMMs to transform yourself ? or do you believe it "erred" too? :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:13 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Well, I would sure like to meet this aspect of your SELF... it does not appear on this forum by any means. This is why I say that experincing transformation is a process...because you are NOT expressing your TRUE SELF when you judge me (or others). Transformation means that you are no longer living from the lower mind and ego, but from the Higher Self and your spirit-mind.

Perhaps, if your frequency was up to it you could recognize FS in every person here but you don't know it as your true self so what can be expected. You have allotted that to the god of urantia which is channeled by Anu's minions whether they are aware of that or not, obviously you're not aware of it.But, alas, you are not the first disser or dis-info minion to make your way here and probably not the last and certainly not the best .You haven't been doing this very long have you? Bless you baby, when you learn to crawl, stand and then run. :mrgreen:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:26 pm 
Posting Freak

FL perhaps, this will aid you in your programmed confusion . We are aware you have no idea why you really are here , sometimes a person observing you can see what you can't because you are so much it. When red its hard to see the color red. :wink:

Quote:
Communication with the WingMakers
Question 16-S1: Is it possible in your next release to give plans, diagrams, circuits and components that will facilitate a direct link to the WingMakers after the manner of an RV set that the ACIO uses.

A. I’m afraid not. If you want to communicate with the WingMakers, you simply need to apply the techniques in the Chamber Four philosophy paper and apply the principles out- lined in the Chamber One philosophy. These two papers are very powerful elements in at- tuning to the frequency of the WingMakers. It is not that you will communicate with words, but rather you will enjoy the unmistakable presence of their consciousness. This alone is a key approach to aligning yourself to the universal objectives.
The WingMakers do the majority of their communication during the dream state because the gates of the thalamocortical system are relatively closed, and there is complete focus on the inner communication at hand. If you have willingly immersed yourself into the Wing- Makers’ materials, you can safely assume that you are already in rapport with members of this teaching organization. You are very likely experiencing the Tributary Zones during your dream state, under the tutelage of one or more of these teachers. Open yourself to this possibility and dream it alive to your senses.

Do you know what the thalamocortical system is? Is that too difficult for you to understand? I know they don't necessarily teach these things in highschool.

And...from the Philosophy 1 paper and for some of us its easy to see this in everyone even when they don't see it themself. :wink:

Quote:
When all manifestations of life are genuinely perceived as fragmentary expressions of First Source, the vibration of equality that underlies all life-forms becomes perceptible to the human instrument. Life initially emerges as an extension of Source Reality, and then, as an individuated energy frequency invested within a form. It vibrates, in its pure, timeless state, precisely the same for all manifestations of life. This is the common ground that all life shares. This is the tone-vibration of equality that can be observed within all life forms that unifies all expressions of diversity to the foundation of existence known as First Source. If an individual is able to look upon any form of life with the outlook of equality, then they are observing Source in all things.

While this may seem like an abstract concept, it is actualized through the practice of looking for the outward and inward manifestations of First Source. In a very real sense, the individual expects to observe the workings of Source Intelligence in every facet of their experience. It is the unassailable expectation that everything is in its rightful position, performing its optimal function, and serving its purpose to activate the fullest expression of its life in the present moment. It is the outlook that all life is in a state of optimal realization and experience regardless of condition or circumstance. It is the perception that life is perfect in its expression because it flows from perfection, and that no matter how divergent its manifestations are, life is an extension of Source Reality.

In light of the obvious turmoil and apparent destruction that accompanies life on terra-earth, this is an outlook or perception that seems naive. How can life -- in all its forms and expressions -- be perceived as optimal or perfect? This is the great paradox of life, and it cannot be reconciled with the human instrument's mental or emotional capabilities. It can only be understood in the context of the entity, which is deathless, limitless, timeless, and sovereign. Paradoxes exist because the human drama is too limited in scope and scale to allow a perception of wholeness to intervene and illuminate how the pieces of the puzzle are unified in perfect relation.

The dimensions of time and space and the elements of energy and matter circumscribe the human drama. It is played out upon the stages of survival and dysfunctional behavior because of the Hierarchy's methods of controlling information and manipulating conditions. The entity within the human instrument is largely unexpressed and under-utilized in the human drama, and therefore, life's apparent perversions and imperfections are seen in isolation as impediments to perfection rather than perfection itself.

Life is perfect in its resolve to expand and express an intelligence that is limitless. This is the fundamental purpose of life in all its diverse manifestations, and this is the presence of First Source -- expressing ITSELF as a vibration of equality -- that can be observed in all things. Sensory input derived from the human instrument is limited to frequencies in specific ranges that only convey an echo of this Source vibration. The true frequency is understood through deliberate and focused contemplation of equality inherent in all things, and the ability to penetrate beyond the picture of a thing to the origin of the picture.

These insights require a new sensory system beyond the five-senses that rule the human world in your time. These new senses are the outgrowth of the Source Code activation, and represent the first stage of the transformation experience. With this new perceptual ability, the human instrument will be capable of sensing not only the presence of First Source, but also the timeless essence within all life that is individualized and uniquely separate from First Source.

Calling forth the perceptions of the entity within the human instrument is the ideal method to access a lasting sensitivity to the Source vibration. This is how an individual can develop the ability to observe Source in all things. It is not only that First Source is within every individual manifestation of energy, but is also the wholeness of life itself. Thus, the principle requires an observance of Source in all ITS diverse forms of manifestation, as well as in the wholeness of life.

And to think the HMS term, "God" is not mentioned even once in the Philosophy 1 paper! :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:10 pm 

Shaylana...

Quote:
Do you know what the thalamocortical system is? Is that too difficult for you to understand? I know they don't necessarily teach these things in highschool.

Once again your sarcasm is noted... you just don't seem to know how to approach me with anything but... yes, I know what James has said about it...

Quote:
And to think the HMS term, "God" is not mentioned even once in the Philosophy 1 paper! :wink:

No, but it is mentioned 76 times inthe PCI with James (the word "God", sometimes speaking of First Source and sometimes of a false God)...

Quote:
so tell us again, why, if as you claim, you believe the WN brought you here ... you haven't used the WMMs to transform yourself ? or do you believe it "erred" too?

If I have already told you this then why did you IGNORE it the first time?

Your baiting and trickery in the form of these questions that are meant to "trap" me and then attack what I say, are not conducive to the application of the 6HVs.

As I have said before, I think you would be embarassed to speak in front of James like you do... I think he would agree with me that you both are not practicing your HV's... in fact, he would certainly agree that most of your crap comes from your ego....

Hope you are having a good trip...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:35 pm 
Posting Freak

La la la la la..not listening to you...la la la la la...not listening....i don't listen to crazy people... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:42 pm 
Posting Freak

Sorry star for allowing myself to be distracted with ennui. Back on topic with an interesting little tidbit from the 3rd Philosophy paper...which nowhere else can be found but in these WMM...in their far reaching extensiveness that covers more than we can comprehend until we have transformed ourselves enough to expand our comprehension... and have activated and developed our seventh sense... :wink:

Quote:
The gateway into your future is through the completion of this blueprint, and this blueprint is encoded deep within your species. At your root, you are not an immortal psychic impression, or mental echo, but rather, you are the faultless triune of First Source, Source Intelligence and the sovereign entity, colliding in a dance of energy that is evermore. Your mind must grasp the fullness of your true nature and depth of your being, or you will fall prey to the psychic impression and mental echo of your lesser self.

If you believe, as you are taught, in the lesser self, you will reach for the food that nourishes the shadow and not the substance. The substance of your design is awakened with the words that form the concepts of your enlarged self-image. And these words are not merely spoken, but they are seen, felt, and heard as well. They lead you to the tone of equality and the perception of wholeness. Allow these words to wash over you like a gentle wave that brings you buoyancy and movement. It will sweep you to a new shore, and it is there that you will begin to uncover your true nature and purpose.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:33 pm 

Shayalana wrote:
La la la la la..not listening to you...la la la la la...not listening....i don't listen to crazy people... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very childish response, Shaylana

Besides transfrming, it also looks like you need to grow up..

Be mature... this is not your cellphone and texting.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:36 pm 

Quote:
The gateway into your future is through the completion of this blueprint, and this blueprint is encoded deep within your species. At your root, you are not an immortal psychic impression, or mental echo, but rather, you are the faultless triune of First Source, Source Intelligence and the sovereign entity, colliding in a dance of energy that is evermore. Your mind must grasp the fullness of your true nature and depth of your being, or you will fall prey to the psychic impression and mental echo of your lesser self.

If you believe, as you are taught, in the lesser self, you will reach for the food that nourishes the shadow and not the substance. The substance of your design is awakened with the words that form the concepts of your enlarged self-image. And these words are not merely spoken, but they are seen, felt, and heard as well. They lead you to the tone of equality and the perception of wholeness. Allow these words to wash over you like a gentle wave that brings you buoyancy and movement. It will sweep you to a new shore, and it is there that you will begin to uncover your true nature and purpose.

Exactly... the SPIRIT BEHIND THE WORDS!!!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:12 pm 
Posting Freak

believe what you will FL ... your resistance is self defeating ...

did you note the use of the word AGAIN, when I asked you why you haven't done what the WN brought you here to do ? your first answer wasn't really an answer to my question ... so I thought I'd try again, but you avoided an answer again ... gee, why is that, it is a plain and simple question ...we all know that there is nothing that prevents you from experience the WMMs ... but you won't get past the First Philo if you don't start looking for FS instead of faults :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:00 pm 

So what you're sayin' is... "if I don't use the WM lingo then I can't join the club?" :lol: :lol: "If I don't say it exactly like YOU do with WM jargon, then I don't know what I'm talking about?"

Well, then I guess James doesn't know what he's talking about either because he doesn't always use that particular jargon. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stardust... oh my... you write things and then you think you've said something else... why is that?? could it be that you are just confused???

Quote:
so tell us again, why, if as you claim, you believe the WN brought you here ... you haven't used the WMMs to transform yourself ? or do you believe it "erred" too?

you said "tell us again" which means "tell us the same thing again"... And as I said, I have already told you and if you didn't read it the first time I do not see the need to repeat myself... go find it! You did not say, "again, tell us why..." as if you meant you have asked me before, which you must have since I have already answered you the first time... :roll:

Quote:
believe what you will FL ... your resistance is self defeating ...

I certainly will... but I hardly see how my believing what the WMM say is self defeating!!! The only thing I am resisting is being "brainwahed" into thinking like you.

While the rest of the world dwells in utter confusion and perplexity, you and Shay have it all under control... You both have not learned to genuinely express your heart virtues... I know you think you do, but, sweetie, you really don't.

Maybe you could see FS in me instead of looking for faults... you have not said a decent word to me since I arrived... is that how you commune with your innermost being?

:roll: :roll: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:22 pm 
Posting Freak

ok, be that way FL ... but really, how do you figure you can contribute anything to the discussion of the WMMs when you haven't experienced them ... why do you think anyone is going to take anything you say seriously when it is so out of alignment with the SPIRIT of the materials :roll: Do you make it a habbit to discuss things with people that don't know what they are talking about ??? neither do we, and that explains why you would rather discuss your opinion of the members, that you don't really know either No doubt you are comparing them to some mythical saint you created as your standard ... that you (predictably) fail to live up to either ... even if you did meet God ... no one here seems to be impressed with that figment of your imagination either. :lol:

As far as the HVs go, Not my "fault" that you don't recognize that frequency or resonate with it ... it doesn't come from me it comes through me (snicker) which just shows again how little you know about what you think you are capable of judging ... and every time you make these rash judgments it just reveals what model of existence you choose to dwell in .

Obviously you don't need to listen to the WN, when you can just go discuss your "directions" with God ... you might ask him why you fragmented your consciousness in the first place or why he put the HMS in your HI ... like everyone else's ... or why he wanted to suppress your true identity ... no doubt he has better answers than James or the LTO :lol:

I don't know how much they pay for people to be trolls now daze, but I wouldn't do it for love of god or money.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:18 am 

This topic interested me because I do believe the ways back to First Source are truely infinite . Infinite because no two journeys are exactly the same . And I realize just how microscopic I am in terms of the vastness of time and space . I'm scared just standing at the side of a tall building looking down , simply because of the distance to the ground , which is miniscule compared just to the distance to the moon , let alone to the Sun or another Galaxy for that matter . And The Hubble space telescope just gives us a small limited window into what lies beyond our view .

But the journey back to Source is obviously a journey within . One that can not be measured by time or space and can be as intimidating as the vastness of time and space itself . So what or how can we measure our distance traveled or experiences compiled ? We are all at different points in our journey , but from my experience the farther I make it along my journey the more I tend to look back to others and want to help in any way that I can . I am talking about my local universe here and those I come into contact with on a daily basis , which has now become my quantum family here on the forums and at Event Temples . Here on the forums we are fortunate to have the experience of comunicating with each other on a quantum level . We can pick a forum name , add an avatar and at the same time be anonymus about our identity . Which allows for the heart to speak the clearest and allow the spirit of our words/thoughts to flow without prejudice or judgement . Or atleast it should be that way , right ? This is a place to let our guards down , take the gloves off and communicate freely without the fear of judgement or reprimand . I say that if someone says something on here that we personally don't believe or agree with that we be more subtle in our approach to engaging the other in a dialouge . Please lets not be so hateful , judgemental or sarcastic to each other . I am guilty of those things myself , but I am getting better at living through the heart and listening to my inner voice which has been blocked for such a long time now . No doubt it is still a challenge in this world to not let our fear and emotions take over and kick us back into survival mode and fend for ourselves .

I say we make the forum a place where The Heart Virtues reign Supreme ! :D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:35 am 

By the way , I am greatful and appreciative of everyone on here and I mean that . :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:17 pm 

Quote:
So what or how can we measure our distance traveled or experiences compiled ?

Easy... by the fruit that you manifest along the way... if it isn't any different than all the rest of your life, then I would say you have not traveled very far in your journey back to First Source (UF).

It isn't measured by intellectual knowledge... it is measured by experiential knowledge. You can know very little or extremely much by intellectual knowledge obtained by reading everything you can get your hands on and still have no experiential knowledge... intellectual knowledge keeps you wanting more because it is the experiential knowledge that gives you rest and you no longer have this drive to KNOW...

Quote:
Please lets not be so hateful , judgemental or sarcastic to each other . I am guilty of those things myself , but I am getting better at living through the heart and listening to my inner voice which has been blocked for such a long time now . No doubt it is still a challenge in this world to not let our fear and emotions take over and kick us back into survival mode and fend for ourselves .

Amen to that!!! :wink: