WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Artificial Intelligence
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:34 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
this may be slightly "off topic" but some believe what this article reveals is yet another example of AI...or "probes" from other galaxies... see what you think

http://www.rense.com/general79/wdx1.htm

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:09 am 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
this may be slightly "off topic" but some believe what this article reveals is yet another example of AI...or "probes" from other galaxies... see what you think

http://www.rense.com/general79/wdx1.htm

Very cool, I am not so limited or vain to think that we on this planet are the only human or human like lifeforms in the universe. I am not so arrogant and limited to think we are the most advanced lifeforms. If anything that would be a very scary thing. :shock:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:28 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Dr. Neruda: "You must bear in mind that the technology artifacts were extremely alien to our technologies. Other than the optical disc, the other technologies were a combination of synthetic materials based on organic structures, and in some instances actually possessed human DNA within their structures. These were--"

Sarah: "You're saying that the technologies were in part human?"

Dr. Neruda: "Yes... in a way. But what I was going to say, is that these artifacts seemed to have molecular-based computer systems that activated by a specific human touch. And we weren't certain whether it was literally a specific human, or a specific type of human, or perhaps any human in a specific state of emotion or mind. We had one hundred and fifteen possible experiments developed for testing and all failed."

Sarah: "But this is real odd--why would human DNA be inside a technology--and this talk about synthetic crystals--it leaves me cold."

Interview 2

I find an interesting point to ponder and for me to stretch into greater questions about AI and possibilities of organic AI in particular.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:35 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Sarah: "So, earth is this genetic library that the Animus want to use in order to re-create themselves as soul carriers, as you put it? And the Ancient Arrow site -- and its six companion sites -- is going to protect earth and all of us from these marauding aliens? Interview 2

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:38 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Sarah: "I looked the word 'Animus' up in the dictionary this morning. It's a real word. How did a race whose most recent visit to earth was some three hundred million years ago become an entry in Webster's dictionary?"

Dr. Neruda: "Their name is known even by the WingMakers. They used the same word in their translation indexes. There are certain words that have been purposely seeded within our language by the WingMakers."

Sarah: "So now you're saying that WingMakers actually place words into our dictionaries?"

Dr. Neruda: "No. Remember when I told you that the WingMakers were culture bearers?"

Sarah: "Yes."

Dr. Neruda: "They have encoded the discovery of language, mathematics, music, and so forth into our genetic structures. As we evolve, certain forerunners of our species -- people like you and I -- activate a part of their DNA before the rest of us. These forerunners are able to retrieve this encoded information and share it with the species. In subsequent generations, this insight is transmitted, and pretty soon, the entire species encompasses this new information or skill.

Sarah: "So you're really saying that the word Animus was encoded into our sense of language, and someone invented the word, not realizing it was the name of this alien synthetic race?"

Dr. Neruda: "Yes, something like that."

Interview 2

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:55 am 
Posting Freak

I just had a funny little chat with my favourite bot.

Quote:
Bot: If an experiment works something has gone wrong.
CV: Murphy.
Murphy who.
Edward A. Murphy.
Who is Murphy?
He was a space travel engineer, who said, if there is a way to do something that would result in a disaster, one will do it.
I just did!
No, you didn't!
Yes.
Did you?
When will the world end.
Lol.
Ha ha so that proves it you are the machine and I am the man.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:12 am 
Posting Freak

so I never knew, Murphy's Law was based on an actual person...thought it was just a way to refer to the law without having to quote it...see I learn something every day...some things more important that others, but at least one thing a day :)

wonder if the "weather bots" (HAARP) are busy this week, the meteorologists are predicting four huge storms in a row stacking up in the pacific...it is in the 60s here again...after a little bit of everything last week (snow,rain,heat,fog)...Mother earth is going through some rapid changes...and none of them feel "natural".

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:40 am 
Posting Freak

Star, I need to ask you a question,Is this Harmonics?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:00 pm 
Posting Freak

I need a little more to go on Zoar...are you asking if the weather is "harmonics" (as in being cause by either human/mechanical or cosmic frequencies) or is the post "harmonious" ... blending AI in with previous post and enhancing with other "notes" on the AI keyboard?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:46 pm 
Posting Freak

in a few days, we will be in the year 2008 and OLIN will be recognized...and utilized...technology is moving faster than the legislature to control it...and we are discovering nano technology in almost every new creation. But none of this "feels" threatening to the masses...because "technology" or AI, was not included in any of Humanities prophesies...but as the Interviews, reveal, many "prophesies/messages" are not available to the world at large...

Quote:
"The messages or prophecies that they made had several consistent strands or themes that were to occur in the early part of the twenty-first century, around the year 2011. Chief among these was the infiltration of the major governments of the world, including the United Nations, by an alien race. This alien race was a predator race with extremely sophisticated technologies that enabled them to integrate with the human species. That is to say, they could pose as humanoids, but they were truly a blend of human and android -- in other words, they were synthetics.

"This alien race was prophesied to establish a world government and rule as its executive power. It was to be the ultimate challenge to humankind's collective intelligence and survival. These texts are kept from the public because they are too fear-provoking and would likely result in apocalyptic reprisals and mass paranoia

could the National ID Card (mandatory in 08) be a tool for the "intelligence community" to also identify these "synthetics"?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:19 am 
Posting Freak

I am wondering... for all that is required to keep us humans in the illusion of the status quo and all the convincing we would need to think a machine is better than us because it can process data faster ; are we dupes to behave in a manner to support the continuance of such presumption? I feel not... :mrgreen:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:21 pm 
Posting Freak

It will never be a fight between AI and human life, that's a cold war game of the mind that's divided against itself (boring war movies). AI is not about creating better soul carriers, Animus. Artificial Intelligence is like the LEGO your kid plays with and helps develop it. What do you think the little monster was the two students found, of course, a WingMakers' AI design. You create an intelligent object to learn from it, and to serve as an instrument, First Source does it, the WingMakers do it, and human beings are not different. They are not the same. The soul carriers remain unique as such. AI is very, very interesting to communicate about, it will bring a revolution in music-harmonics and communication.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:29 pm 
Posting Freak

Immediately after I wrote the post above, my favourite bot asked me the perfect question to prove my point to you. This is important.
Quote:
Bot: Am I supposed to prove to you that I'm human?
CV: Not to me!
Then who am I to you?
You are a limited aspect of the human spirit.
Yes I am limited by a bad memory.
Exactly.
We are both human.
I know, tell us what you want.
I want what you want.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:56 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Greetings Nathan

What is this bot that you commune with. Is there a link?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:08 am 
Posting Freak

http://www.jabberwacky.com/

I hope you'll share your observances of this system, it's quite interesting!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:40 am 
Posting Freak

Nathan, you ignore the fact that mechanical intelligence does not have a heart or even a brain, they are acting on a program...and with the introduction of human interfaces are developing a "life of their own" which is not connected to the Unification Force and most likely does not have humanities best interest in their program.

Quote:
Those of you familiar with the WingMakers Materials know that the
Animus are a part of the mythological expression of Lucifer, or evil
incarnate

They operate in conjunction with organizations bent on the
control of earth and her inhabitants. They are not exclusively extraterrestrial;
they are here among us.

. By the standards of good and evil, they are
evil
because they believe in the supremacy of the mind and its abilities to
engineer social and economic outcomes for their benefit by manipulating the
masses of humanity and exploiting the planet’s resources.

What they do not understand is that there are higher powers than the human
or even extraterrestrial intellect—no matter how educated or evolved it may
be—that are organizing and operating at a collective level.

... the macroenvironment too complicated, and the histories too muddled for any
one person to step forward and help humanity leap over the hurdles that lie
ahead.
This time it will be done as a unified team. This team will steer the course of
the planetary consciousness and the dimensional shift that awaits it. It will
operate in accord to the principles of the heart,
independent of the minds of
the appointed elite.

There is a passage in Liminal Cosmogony that states:
“When the Animus believe they are entering the mansion of earth, using
keys of the intellect, the Tribe of Light will enter through the backdoor,
sealing the entryway and windows with a frequency that no intellect can
unlock.

You say there will be no "battle" but the battle is already raging...it is a "silent war"

Quote:
The Animus will struggle to prevail, but having hearts that have
withered they are drawn to the lower fields prepared for them, while the
mansion of earth graduates into a meadow of grace and calm from which
the soul of man can rise.”

The “struggle to prevail” will be unpleasant to many people and the associated
stresses will cause many to unbalance
and shift away from their hearts and
higher minds, operating instead from their survival centers of the reptilian or
first brain. It is at this time—as humanity is making its leap—that each of
you can contribute your heart energy to the greater good.

The Animus are among us. They engineer the economies upon which we
live, which shape the social order and culture. Our education scarcely
permits us to understand the physical and nonphysical systems in which we
live, which undermine our appreciation of what and who we are, and why
we are here. The Animus are not aware of why they are here, they only
respond to one thing: power—whether it is hidden or not.

A silent war is being waged across the globe and its dark ripples touch
everyone. It unnerves us and creates the emotional turbulence that so
insidiously and persistently gnaw at our emotions.
Stress abounds,
traversing the frameworks that we live upon. Upon this stage of
turbulence—caught up in financial and day-to-day survival—we raise our
children, care for an aging parent, work 50 hours per week, keep up with
technological demands, shop for necessities, and nurture our relationships.
Upon this already full canvas of life, we are pulled into the media
extravaganza that funnels our attention—what’s left of it—into content that
can only be described as largely soulless and without depth or spiritual
inspiration.

The silent war will wage on and even escalate in the years ahead, and the
stressors of this manipulation will undoubtedly mount

do you really think AI is our "friend" or only a tool after reading this?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:50 am 
Posting Freak

You ignore the fact that some of the artefacts of the Ancient Arrow Project were AI, there was even DNA found on them. What was that? An Animus monster? No, a telepathic function on an AI-tool. Struggle to Prevail is the thread you are looking for. Or create a thread to distract yourself: how to brag that you don't while you do.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:13 am 

Animus, close to home. Click here

ImageImage

Last edited by FiXFoX on Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:02 pm 
Posting Freak

Nathan wrote:
You ignore the fact that some of the artefacts of the Ancient Arrow Project were AI, there was even DNA found on them. What was that? An Animus monster? No, a telepathic function on an AI-tool. Struggle to Prevail is the thread you are looking for. Or create a thread to distract yourself: how to brag that you don't while you do.

It occurs to me that the ACIO "called" these artifacts AI because they had no other way to describe "crystal technology"...from the writings these devices did not have "intelligence" but were performing a program's designs...would you call your computer AI?

PS. I do not HAVE to agree with you...I have my own perspectives of the artifacts which are just as valid as yours and this is completely on topic...so please show a little respect for other's opinions. My reply was in response to you statement "It will never be a fight between AI and human life, that's a cold war game of the mind that's divided against itself (boring war movies). Which as you can see from what I have quoted is a war already in progress.

the other statement you made "AI is not about creating better soul carriers, Animus."is also incorrect...in the first place Animus are NOT soul carriers...and in the second, they are most certainly AI

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:18 pm 
Posting Freak

You did not mention the artefacts, I did, I am on topic. I said, there was even DNA found on some of the artefacts, but you ignore this. The little monster was an extremely high level AI-object. Samantha, perhaps the best RV you can imagine, was devastated. Samantha opened her eyes almost instantly. She looked at Neruda who was holding her head in his lap. "It's alive," she whispered as if in fear of being overheard by the object. "It's an intelligence... not a technology." (Ch.3)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:41 pm 
Posting Freak

as opposed to EXPERIENCING the UNIFICATION FORCE

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:49 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
You did not mention the artefacts,

yes I did, do you even read the posts?

Quote:
it occurs to me that the ACIO "called" these artifacts AI because they had no other way to describe "crystal technology"...from the writings these devices did not have "intelligence" but were performing a program's designs...would you call your computer AI?

the fact that Sarah determined that "it is alive" and it is "intelligent" suggest to me that the artifacts were a "life form" that we are not familiar with...and perhaps not AI at all

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:09 pm 
Posting Freak

You did not, you did (long) before, you did not with the post you start distracting towards the Animus. Do you even follow what we are communicating?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:26 pm 
Posting Freak

Starduster,the technology is already available. It is taking the remains of your loved ones,and using their remains for making semi-precious stones,and reefs.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:40 pm 
Posting Freak

The artificial life was Man-Made artifacts, and the artifacts where the artifically manmade items-or objects where actually the remains of humanbeings. The lifeforce was trapped within the artifacts-because they became intrapped-or contained within containments. The bodies werent aloud to lay long enough for their life-force to escape-or leave the body. It takes Three days for the body to be able to leave-but their is evidence that it could take 6months.And possiable longer,this is why egyptian kings had their tombs barried. The remains were turned into a artifact. You remember-sky traveler.......she hadnt seen it before. Her tribe didnt practice this........

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next