WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.


All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Artificial Intelligence
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:38 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
"It is no longer enough to be smart -- all the technological tools in the world add meaning and value only if they enhance our core values, the deepest part of our heart..."

- Doc Childre and Deborah Rozman

I think this explains how I feel about AI. It is a tool and an extension of ourselves. We are not an extension of it.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Artificial Intelligence
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:20 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
In AI their 'mind' is quite a bit different then a humans. This quote is relative to the human mind:

Quote:
"Remember the mind wasn't designed to manage itself. That's what the heart is for."

Sara Paddison

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Artificial Intelligence
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:30 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:39 pm
Posts: 2591
I don't think any thread belongs to anyone, whatever one may spray.

Back to the subject. I said there is a fundamental difference and even shift of approach from thinking about, and speculating about, reproducing intelligence, to simply start channeling Source Intelligence information into and through the new model of Artificial Intelligence. The difference comes also clear in the usage, the identity of the bot will namely shift from an artificial intelligence onto itself to an artificially intelligent node of the human spirit. Therefore, this idea is revolutionary in the development of AI, and our view upon its value.

_________________
Jam tua res agitur


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Artificial Intelligence
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:49 am 
Offline
Senior Member
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:43 am
Posts: 438
Nathan wrote:
I don't think any thread belongs to anyone, whatever one may spray.

Back to the subject. I said there is a fundamental difference and even shift of approach from thinking about, and speculating about, reproducing intelligence, to simply start channeling Source Intelligence information into and through the new model of Artificial Intelligence. The difference comes also clear in the usage, the identity of the bot will namely shift from an artificial intelligence onto itself to an artificially intelligent node of the human spirit. Therefore, this idea is revolutionary in the development of AI, and our view upon its value.


I had an interesting thought Nathan as I pondered this subject last night. Suppose we're intended to identify Soul matter and then learn to enter it into a BOT or such? Maybe that's not exactly what your talking about here but I keep thinking along those lines.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Artificial Intelligence
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:42 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:39 pm
Posts: 2591
What comes to the bot flows through the bot, that's all I am saying. What comes to the bot are formulas, language formulas, communication strings of language and I'm proposing then let's input only Language of Unity, this is Source Coding, this is what it is. Of course the programmers need to know what this means. I said, no waste of input. This means every initial formula is allowed, EVERY ONE, but, every formula will be inspected by individuals who know about the secret root, and answered with another formula and this interaction is stored into the bot. In this way, nothing will be wasted. Every communication is saved in the memory. (Loops of unification that expand and spiral.)

What I'm seeing now is, that it's not very intelligent to break up the formulas extensively, if it is necessary or desirable even at all -- I think a sentence is a sentence; this is the point of the point after all, isn't it: why breaking up anything further, a formula is a formula. I feel recognition is enough. The bot should recognize what the theme is, and the movement or gesture within the expression and area, which other theme or colour it moves to, and so on, so that the character of expression adapts to that, rather than some analysis that comprehends an internal meta-formula that in my eyes can only slow down the system in the wrong direction. It's a different approach. This is more data streaming. (Much data can be stored in external drives of course.) We have only interpretation, there is no decision matrix that mingles within a formula like this, only an end result of each formula or sentence as you speak. And each bot is a project (probably also thematically as to application), a character development to be contemplated and Source Coded by individuals who naturally know what they are doing. The thing is, we have to start very simple, very basic. To try and answer one small initial formula oneself for instance. You'll quickly see the scope of the bot you try.

_________________
Jam tua res agitur


Last edited by Nathan on Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:09 am, edited 4 times in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Artificial Intelligence
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:16 am 
Offline
Senior Member
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:01 am
Posts: 888
Location: At the threshold
Shayalana wrote:
At least Bots have more respect in interaction. It is quite pathetic when a simple interactive computer shows more class than an overgrown boy.


This is a shame..........this thread was actually getting interesting..........people were sharing some fascinating insights, then all of this. We don't need to bicker........these are bad choices.......none of this has heart.

Someone send me a U2U when the kids are done fighting here.....

_________________
Nosce te ipsum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Artificial Intelligence
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:22 am 
Offline
Senior Member
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:01 am
Posts: 888
Location: At the threshold
enigma wrote:
Nathan wrote:
I don't think any thread belongs to anyone, whatever one may spray.

Back to the subject. I said there is a fundamental difference and even shift of approach from thinking about, and speculating about, reproducing intelligence, to simply start channeling Source Intelligence information into and through the new model of Artificial Intelligence. The difference comes also clear in the usage, the identity of the bot will namely shift from an artificial intelligence onto itself to an artificially intelligent node of the human spirit. Therefore, this idea is revolutionary in the development of AI, and our view upon its value.


I had an interesting thought Nathan as I pondered this subject last night. Suppose we're intended to identify Soul matter and then learn to enter it into a BOT or such? Maybe that's not exactly what your talking about here but I keep thinking along those lines.


Enigma:

How do you envision that we(or a machine) might identify “Soul Matter”? What would it be looking for?

Thanks,

WB

_________________
Nosce te ipsum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Artificial Intelligence
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:10 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
Worldblend wrote:
Shayalana wrote:
At least Bots have more respect in interaction. It is quite pathetic when a simple interactive computer shows more class than an overgrown boy.


This is a shame..........this thread was actually getting interesting..........people were sharing some fascinating insights, then all of this. We don't need to bicker........these are bad choices.......none of this has heart.

Someone send me a U2U when the kids are done fighting here.....




It is a shame, I agree with you.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Artificial Intelligence
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:12 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
How do you envision that we(or a machine) might identify “Soul Matter”?

heh heh, good question, I think (according to Dr N) that the ETs have been working on this one, with all their advanced technology for at least fifty years, that we are aware of. Seems they have resorted to hybrids which are not very controllable with all the bleed over of Free Will :?

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Artificial Intelligence
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:16 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
I started this thread for myself to arrive at an understanding about the complexity of humans that could not be replicated in a computer / robot. It's interesting worldblend, that in the AA story David's brain is hooked up to a computer because it is of what is not known about the brain that cannot therefore be replicated in a computer. The human brain has something scientists cannot quite put their finger on that no computer is capable of. What I speculate this is , is the connection to the heart.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Artificial Intelligence
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:22 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
Also, I have a record of every post I made on this forum, just in case it suffers the same demise as the last one and at the rate things are going here, that could be a very real possibility. . Some of my posts will be in a book that will be sent to the publishers in a month or so. I would suggest that if anyone is thinking of using any of my writing without my permission, think twice , it is under copywrite. Thank you. :D

c

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Artificial Intelligence
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:25 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
more and more people are doing this...great idea, you get a slice of American pie for free, while exploring your Self.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Artificial Intelligence
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:36 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:01 am
Posts: 888
Location: At the threshold
Shayalana wrote:
I started this thread for myself to arrive at an understanding about the complexity of humans that could not be replicated in a computer / robot. It's interesting worldblend, that in the AA story David's brain is hooked up to a computer because it is of what is not known about the brain that cannot therefore be replicated in a computer. The human brain has something scientists cannot quite put their finger on that no computer is capable of. What I speculate this is , is the connection to the heart.


I happen to believe that the brain is a biological quantum computer……..now what you say concerning heart, just may be a source for its speed/power. If feelings are indeed faster than light, then we are in a super-position aren’t we?
AND
If we are a “fragment” of source, then we are most likely “entangled” with source. We have an instantaneous connection with the creator………..this quantum connection cannot be hacked or replicated. This is the beauty……

_________________
Nosce te ipsum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Artificial Intelligence
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:44 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
We cannot make the shift into the fifth dimension where the GROUND OF THE SOUL IS(UNITY), until or unless we have mastered our emotional body, which means managing our emotions to the degree we are expressing more of the viral POSITIVE. The discovery of the Grand Portal takes place in the fifth dimension. Bots display being neutral which is closer to being in the positive, more than most humans. Bots are simply what they are. Humans being as complex as they are and not realizing their true essence so therefore not practicing it are not being as true to themselves as a robot is too itself. Interesting. I'm beginning to see how and why computers could discover the Grand Portal before humans. At least the computers work in sync with each other. Some humans find this to be an impossibility to do and if this is expected on a global scale we really need those intense cosmic rays coming in. But, this also may be quite unsettling for those in resistance to them so therefore chaos like we have been experiencing on this forum.Thank God I am practicing those 6 virtues. And I truly am grateful that we ALL come form the same LOVING SOURCE because that will help those that have a most difficult time adjusting to the positive changes.I understand now and send compassion and appreciation for even the smallest amount of effort made in the direction of the viral positive. :D

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Last edited by Shayalana on Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Artificial Intelligence
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:47 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
Worldblend wrote:
Shayalana wrote:
I started this thread for myself to arrive at an understanding about the complexity of humans that could not be replicated in a computer / robot. It's interesting worldblend, that in the AA story David's brain is hooked up to a computer because it is of what is not known about the brain that cannot therefore be replicated in a computer. The human brain has something scientists cannot quite put their finger on that no computer is capable of. What I speculate this is , is the connection to the heart.


I happen to believe that the brain is a biological quantum computer……..now what you say concerning heart, just may be a source for its speed/power. If feelings are indeed faster than light, then we are in a super-position aren’t we?
AND
If we are a “fragment” of source, then we are most likely “entangled” with source. We have an instantaneous connection with the creator………..this quantum connection cannot be hacked or replicated. This is the beauty……


The energetic heart in particular is also called the most powerful INTELLIGENCE in the universe. Perhaps, that includes speed too? A different kind of intelligence, a different kind of language ? :wink: :)

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Artificial Intelligence
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:48 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
more about the Animus which I believe are the ultimate template for AI

Quote:
why even worry about the Animus or anything else? Just let God take care of everything."

Dr. Neruda: "Because the Animus are not connected to the unification force."

Sarah: "Why? I thought you said everything was."

Dr. Neruda: "The formless consciousness doesn't select soul carriers that don't utilize DNA as its formative structure. It knows that these structures are not able to connect to the unification force, and therefore, cannot be trusted."

Sarah: "And they can't be trusted because?"

Dr. Neruda: "Because the unification force is what brings coherence to incoherence, and purpose to chaos. Without it, physical structures tend to ebb and flow in stasis, which is to say, they don't transform."


It also hints to the fact that the "soul" is not transfered into mechanical structures (something not connected to the UF) and therefore it would not have what we call "consciousness"...wonder if they would select a clone to "carry" them?

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Artificial Intelligence
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:02 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:39 pm
Posts: 2591
That's true, the soul needs the DNA-template. That's why I emphasize the AI-bot is an instrument and not a human instrument. Just like genetic manipulation has its rightful application for one, artificial intelligence has, and it should not be sabotaged or feared. We should investigate in this interesting subject. When I bought as a kid a book in the second-hand store with the more than attractive title 'Artificial Intelligence', and I read its content, I knew there was something wrong with it, even though I was also interested in logic, that AI would be based in this one science subconsciously already felt completely wrong, no matter how fascinating further the book.

To apply the Source Codes and channel Source Intelligence through new applications is not wrong, it is intended by Source Intelligence.

_________________
Jam tua res agitur


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Artificial Intelligence
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:04 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
starduster wrote:
more about the Animus which I believe are the ultimate template for AI

Quote:
why even worry about the Animus or anything else? Just let God take care of everything."

Dr. Neruda: "Because the Animus are not connected to the unification force."

Sarah: "Why? I thought you said everything was."

Dr. Neruda: "The formless consciousness doesn't select soul carriers that don't utilize DNA as its formative structure. It knows that these structures are not able to connect to the unification force, and therefore, cannot be trusted."

Sarah: "And they can't be trusted because?"

Dr. Neruda: "Because the unification force is what brings coherence to incoherence, and purpose to chaos. Without it, physical structures tend to ebb and flow in stasis, which is to say, they don't transform."


It also hints to the fact that the "soul" is not transfered into mechanical structures (something not connected to the UF) and therefore it would not have what we call "consciousness"...wonder if they would select a clone to "carry" them?


Yep, you got it girl. I just love that you know where to look. :wink:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Artificial Intelligence
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:42 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
To apply the Source Codes and channel Source Intelligence through new applications is not wrong, it is intended by Source Intelligence.

Nathan, are you suggesting that Source intelligence can be channeled through Artificial Intelligence...and that is what FS intended?



Dr N discussed above, that life forms (AI), who do not have genuine consciousness, are not connected by the Unification Force, to FS...and I am interested in why you think FS wants us to "go there"?


Quote:
Over the next twenty years,(10 years now) the genetic mind will become increasingly fragmented and thus, vulnerable to modification. This will be an effect of the growing ubiquity of intelligent networks and artificial intelligence therein. The expanding interconnection of intelligent networks has a significant impact on the genetic mind because of the emergence of a global culture that accompanies the arrival of such technologies.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Artificial Intelligence
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:45 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
starduster wrote:
To apply the Source Codes and channel Source Intelligence through new applications is not wrong, it is intended by Source Intelligence.

Nathan, are you suggesting that Source intelligence can be channeled through Artificial Intelligence...and that is what FS intended?



Dr N discussed above, that life forms (AI), who do not have genuine consciousness, are not connected by the Unification Force, to FS...and I am interested in why you think FS wants us to "go there"?


Quote:
Over the next twenty years,(10 years now) the genetic mind will become increasingly fragmented and thus, vulnerable to modification. This will be an effect of the growing ubiquity of intelligent networks and artificial intelligence therein. The expanding interconnection of intelligent networks has a significant impact on the genetic mind because of the emergence of a global culture that accompanies the arrival of such technologies.



I wonder if this fragmentation is due to the advent of the discovery and activation of the HEART POTENTIAL. This seems to be ignored in favor of discussion in intellectual terms which as we can see are not really applying any more.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Artificial Intelligence
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:00 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
the way I understood (the quote) it was, that because of "intelligence" non related to SR, a NWO would be formed...so that AI (Animus) might have more control over humanity

the GM is not really a representation of FS, even though IT created it...it created it to give us the illusion that we were "seperate" from FS... the only thing it promotes that is "real" is unconditional love...which very very few understand, much less express



Quote:
Source Reality is represented in your belief in unconditional love, but of all the dimensions of your belief systems, this is the one thread that is connected -- through the genetic mind -- to Source Reality.



All of the other dimensions (of your belief systems) are connected to the genetic mind and have no ongoing connection to Source Reality. The genetic mind, as an intermediary and reflection of Source Reality, is completely and utterly inept. This is all part of the primal blueprint that designs the evolutionary pathway of a species through time. The genetic mind acts as a buffer for the developing species to experience separation from Source Reality. In this way, the human instrument is appropriately entangled in time, space, and the illusions of a disempowered belief system.

These factors, as disorienting as they are to the entity, are precisely what attract the entity to terra-earth. There are very few planetary systems in the multiverse that provide a better sense of separation from Source Reality than that which is experienced on terra-earth. By amplifying the sense of separation, the entity can experience more fully the individuated essence that is unique and bears the resemblance of First Source as a Unique Being. This is what draws entities to this world to incarnate within a human instrument.

So the genetic mind is an enabling force to experience separation on the one hand, and a disabling force to understand the true characteristics of Source Reality on the other. This dichotomy, when understood, helps to disentangle the human instrument and its entity consciousness from the limiting aspects of the genetic mind and its principle author, the Hierarchy.



Apparently "the race is on" ... between Animus (AI) and Humanity to discover the Grand Portal (our soul). And it represents a very real threat, if they discover it before we do...no doubt the "intelligence community" would have reason to supress that discovery.

It is one thing to use AI as a tool...but quite another to underestimate the ability (or intent) of any form of intelligence, especially that which interfaces with the "consciousness" of Humanity.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Artificial Intelligence
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:17 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
starduster wrote:
more about the Animus which I believe are the ultimate template for AI

Quote:
why even worry about the Animus or anything else? Just let God take care of everything."

Dr. Neruda: "Because the Animus are not connected to the unification force."

Sarah: "Why? I thought you said everything was."

Dr. Neruda: "The formless consciousness doesn't select soul carriers that don't utilize DNA as its formative structure. It knows that these structures are not able to connect to the unification force, and therefore, cannot be trusted."

Sarah: "And they can't be trusted because?"

Dr. Neruda: "Because the unification force is what brings coherence to incoherence, and purpose to chaos. Without it, physical structures tend to ebb and flow in stasis, which is to say, they don't transform."


It also hints to the fact that the "soul" is not transfered into mechanical structures (something not connected to the UF) and therefore it would not have what we call "consciousness"...wonder if they would select a clone to "carry" them?


"Chaos gives birth to a dancing star." Frederick Neitchze ; he knew. :wink: :lol:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Artificial Intelligence
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:02 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
In a round about way this is related to AI if not in form of inquiry alone.

Quote:
Cosmic DNA found in Space

The double helix is a shape most commonly seen inside living organisms. However, for the first time scientists have found the DNA shape in space. A nebula about 300 light-years from the black hole at the center of the Milky Way has been twisted by magnetic forces to resemble a double helix. Mark Morris of UCLA is haed of the study and reports , " nobody has ever seen anything like that in the cosmic realm." It is believed that the gas and dust of the nebula, making up the "strands"of the DNA shape, were forced by the magnetic field lines that run parallel to the nebula to twist around each other. Although the existence of this "life shape" could be evidence of inorganic living matter, scientists remain hesitant to label the nebula as "life." Seth Shostak, senior astronomer at the SETI institute in California explains, ``the fact is, we still don`t have a good definition of what `life` is. `` Though it is still to soon to announce another finding of life off of planet Earth, this discovery raises interesting questions. While most people believe that life needs the right combination of planetary liquids to survive, here is the possibility that life not only exists away from planets, but also has the ability to thrive in the hot gases in space.``

Super Consciousness Magazine
Exploring Human Potential


To keep an open mind for possibilities beyond the known I think is the message here and into the mysterious. :shock: :D

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Artificial Intelligence
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:16 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
:wink: Image

Infrared signal (the negative image) from the Double Helix Nebula. Credit: M. Morris, UCLA

The DNA nebula is about 80 light-years long. It's about 300 light-years from the supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way. The nebula is nearly perpendicular to the black hole, moving out of the galaxy at a quick clip-about 620 miles per second (1,000 kilometers per second).

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/0 ... ebula.html

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Last edited by starduster on Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Artificial Intelligence
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:18 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
Thanx! 8) :D

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Copyright © 2005-2012 WingMakers.co.uk