WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Global Moderators
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:29 am 
Posting Freak

Who are these Global Moderators and how did they become such...I wonder..

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject: Re: Global Moderators
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:23 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I don't know what a "global moderator" is but I always appreciate an up grade...and this one is so color- full and all these new smilies... :!:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:34 pm 

You two only wish you could moderate the globe :!: :!: :!: lmao :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:06 pm 
Posting Freak

Multiversal wrote:

Typical from you and has nothing to do with the original post. I guess you couldn't help letting your male ego\personality get in the way huh? I forgive you and understand. I can't wait to see how you fair when you have some real life changing challenges to contend with. Will it be your heart you depend on or will you give into your head ...as usual? Which of the 2 do you think make a global difference in the right direction, effecting any others in similar situations and perhaps, making it easier for them? Do you even think in such terms about your actions? I do all the time.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:25 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Multiversal wrote:

Typical.....

F...... right sister.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:56 am 

Geeesshhh , relax already Shay , I was just trying to lighten the mood a little bit around here , you know , a little humor ? I didn't mean to strike such an angry emotional chord there I assure you , that was not my intent . I was simply trying to add a few laughs .I mean if we can't laugh at ourselves then it is truely a sad day ... pun intended :P

Last edited by Multiversal on Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:17 am 

Quote:
I can't wait to see how you fair when you have some real life changing challenges to contend with. Will it be your heart you depend on or will you give into your head ...as usual? Which of the 2 do you think make a global difference in the right direction, effecting any others in similar situations and perhaps, making it easier for them? Do you even think in such terms about your actions? I do all the time.

You presume to know so much about me for some reason . You know nothing about me or what I have faced already in my life . It almost sounds as though you wish me an ill fate , what kind of global consequences does that kind of energy have ?
I can forgive you and wish you well , truely I do , and I apologize for offending you with my original reply to this thread . My intention was to give everyone a laugh and lighten the mood around here , that is all I assure you . :D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:38 am 
Posting Freak

We are them.....and we are supposed to be moderating ourselves.....so that We at all times are in sync with the Heart Virtues is my take.............maybe we all need to take a deep breathe.....and instead of bickering with one another....we help one another ground this energy that is US.....this below is resonating to me as a point of focus we can all right now harmonize to.....because right now....we are out of tune with one another....and need to get in pitch.

First Source Transmission 2
My Central Purpose

The blueprint of exploration has an overarching intention; you are not the recipients of divine labor and meticulous training only to ensure that you may enjoy endless bliss and eternal ease. There is a purpose of transcendent service concealed beyond the horizon of the present universe age. If I designed you to take you on an eternal excursion into nirvana, I certainly would not construct your entire universe into one vast and intricate training school, requisition a substantial branch of my creation as teachers and instructors, and then spend ages upon ages piloting you, one by one, through this enormous universe school of experiential learning. The furtherance of the system of human progression is cultivated by my will for the explicit purpose to merge the human species with other species from different universes.

As it is my nature to be seven-fold, there are seven universes that comprise my body. Within each of these, a species of a particular DNA template is cast forth and is nurtured by Source Intelligence to explore its material universe. Each of these species is sent forth from the Central Race into the universe that was created to unveil its potential and seed vision. Your species will converge with six other species in a distant future that will reunite my body as the living extension of known creation. While this may seem so distant as to have no relevance to your time, it is vital for you to understand the scope of your purpose. You can think of these seven species as the limbs of my body rejoined to enable me/us total functionality within the grand universe. This is my purpose and therefore your own as well.

Your freewill is not taken from you; it is merely united with my/our own. In the deepest chamber of my existence issues the will to expand, explore, unite, synthesize, and in so doing, reveal yet another layer of my/our purpose. What is this purpose you ask? It is not expressible in a language that you can now understand, but it is related to the concepts of universe discovery and self-evolution. It is the expansion and synthesis of cosmic experience.

The ascendant beings of time are converging to my central abode. All are drawn to me for the purpose of my/our will to be expressed throughout the grand universe in order to cast another grand universe, and to deepen the skin of my/our personality. This is the hidden purpose of my/our will: to create new worlds of experience that stimulate our continuing evolution.

Without you I am unable to evolve. Without me, you are unable to exist. This is our eternal bond. It was and is my desire to evolve that gave you existence. We, collectively, are the conjoint vessel of creation and exploration. We are the boldness of the uncharted journey and the imaginative energy of the out-picturing of new realities. We are the image of an ascending, infinite, expanding spiral that is created segment by segment by itself. We are inseparable – each the window of the other.

My blessings to you who find these words and listen in the clearness of your personality.

Excerpt from Chamber 22 – One of three written elements from the body of work known as the WingMakers, ascribed to First Source.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:54 pm 

I agree Markzorb .

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:15 pm 
Posting Freak

Multiversal wrote:
Quote:
I can't wait to see how you fair when you have some real life changing challenges to contend with. Will it be your heart you depend on or will you give into your head ...as usual? Which of the 2 do you think make a global difference in the right direction, effecting any others in similar situations and perhaps, making it easier for them? Do you even think in such terms about your actions? I do all the time.

You presume to know so much about me for some reason . You know nothing about me or what I have faced already in my life . It almost sounds as though you wish me an ill fate , what kind of global consequences does that kind of energy have ?
I can forgive you and wish you well , truely I do , and I apologize for offending you with my original reply to this thread . My intention was to give everyone a laugh and lighten the mood around here , that is all I assure you . :D

Thank you for this reply and I understand about lightening the mood. I apologize as well for i have been experiencing a very intense situation as of late and lightening up would really do me some good. ThANX! :D .

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:07 pm 

Multiversal wrote:

:lol: :lol: SPOT-ON Multiversal... that is the way you English people speak isn't it?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:09 pm 

Multiversal wrote:
Geeesshhh , relax already Shay , I was just trying to lighten the mood a little bit around here , you know , a little humor ? I didn't mean to strike such an angry emotional chord there I assure you , that was not my intent . I was simply trying to add a few laughs .I mean if we can't laugh at ourselves then it is truely a sad day ... pun intended :P

:lol: :lol: That's because you strike her EGO-chord!!!!~

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:13 pm 

Yes... everyone LIGHTEN up... :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :!: :!: :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:28 pm 
Posting Freak

Well star I guess its still yet to be known like so many things what or who the global moderators are huh? But the upgrade as you stated is more than a welcome addition. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:40 am 

Do we understand what global moderation is?

Selection, it is what we do.

Why? Just because.