WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:43 am 

[b]What if that is their way of dealing with their own emotions? [/b]

[color=red]Can you describe how the act of continued dumping of ones emotional baggage onto others, is in fact dealing with those emotions?[/color]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:04 am 

It is a paradoxical way of dealing with them, yet I would say it is still a way to deal with them. Some many not agree that this the *correct* way to deal with one's emotions, but it is a way nonetheless.

~We Fly by the House Jacks

"Zorba the Buddha" ~Osho~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:36 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker[/i]
Food for thought, what if that is their way of dealing with their own emotions? Should that not be respected as of a way of dealing with ones emotions? Or are only how you think one should deal with their emotions worth your respect? I am simply asking questions and am no criticizing anyone here.
[/quote]

That's a bit of a fine line. I kind of had this conversation with my boss yesterday. We had fallen into an issue with communication for a while and we are now on the other side of it. It took a while for the build up and it exploded like a bang, but we are both for the better as we learned a valuable lesson in the importance of open communication for the betterment of the team.

That said, I think we have to accept people where they are to an extent that it is not our job to fix them. This is what Starduster referred to as the tone of equality. If we focus on a higher perspective with compassion and understanding, then we see them in a different light. This is not denial of a perceive issue or potential experience that needs to be played out, but puts you into a state of energetic nuetrality, open for whatever it is that may assist in helping one another understand another's view from a more open hearted stance. It is not judging, rather observation mode. And then you are nuetral and open to assist if assistence is the intent between the two parties.

If there is something within you that begs to be expressed, it will find a mirror to reflect this back to you. It is a humbling process, but profoundly freeing at the same moment. It breeds appreciation and forgiveness.

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject: I find this interesting ...
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:18 am 

[font=Arial]Oh to be a wingmaker [/font]

It's not enough to sit around and talk ... How about doing the work. Wingmakers did not come here to sit around doing nothing. Sit around reading and listening to pretty music ...or look at the pretty pictures. The Philosophy Blah ...Blah ...Blah...

These tools on the Wingmakers.com site are for Triggering.

When one gets Triggered then he or she leaves and begins the next step of the Journey ...Becoming a Wingmaker!

Perhaps some of you feel that sitting around and boasting about your great psychic abilities allows for you to speak for others. I assure you it does not.

It only shows that you have not started the Journey. It shows you are willing to hold others back by interfereing with their FREE WILL to choose. It also shows you have Control issues. Get over it ... and begin the Journey ...
or get the hell out of the way so others can move into who they are to become!!

The Wingmaker Kej

Post subject: A cleansing going on ...read on ....
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:40 am 

font=Arial]Thought I would share my experience this morning ...[/font]

First of all I am a Wingmaker Bounty Hunter ... I get anywheres from $300.00 to $500.00 for a cleaning ... SER - Spiritual Entity Removal

To my surprise this morning ...I was taking a shower and after I wrote the message preceeding this one ...Something showed up on my doorstep, into my shower without Regards to my Free Will amd it started to attach me. In the Shower I hear ...Serpent at 12:00 o'clock!! ... then I went in for the KILL ...Hey that's what I do ...get rid of the Evil or Vile Entities that plague most Spiritual humans.

Funny thing is this came from one of YOU. Now I thought isn't this funny ... A Spirtual person with a Snake for a Handler ??? It did make me wonder why someone in this group ...when someone holds so many back from moving ahead on their Spiritual Journeys ...could possibly be Spiritual themselves??

They have one fundamental thing in regards to "What Gives them away" ??? You're wondering aren't you ???

It's called negativity ...and it is rampent coming out of a Venomous mouth. Poison Tongue ...poison pen ... I thought something was up when I read some stuff here on this Wingmaker UK site ... and St. Germain lead me here last week ...but I did not have any time to read ...but today ... this very morning ...I had pelenty of time to read the poison pen ...running rampent ...

But I must say ... so many of you are Corded to this person ??? Well you will all be cleared/cleaned and detached from the Serpents Cord today ... You will feel it and within a couple of days feeling your LIGHTED selves again.

Oh please, everyone take a Dead Sea Salt bath later today ... You will need it ... and wash your clothes too! Wash the sheets and the pillow cases ... This Snake was vile ... and the One who spread the negative poison venomous tongue/pen ... Well we will let you all figure it out ...

She can't do it anymore ... The Serpent is Dead!!

In the highest Regards and well Being of all of YOU,

The Wingmaker Kej

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:41 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
kej, please let us know when you have finished reading the website, so you know what you are talking about...if you bring your "belief system" with you...you will only "compare" it to what you think you know about the Wingmakers, and try to pound a square peg in a round hole...

The first thing you should be aware of is that we are all wingmakers, but not all have made the transformation into an individual, with a Sovereign Integral state of consciousness.

One might be temped to judge you with the same judgment you have metted out...and point out that by "removing a snake" from a person who has not requested it...would be interfering with their "free will" and that telling a person how to respond to the materials was a form of control.

How would it serve the species if once we read the website, we "moved on"... understanding that it takes years to make the molecular changes in our DNA and even after "triggering" the transformation, there is still much work to do on one's own belief system, before alignment is achieved, not to forget that we also need to clear out some old programs the brain is wont to use and we need to rewire our "recievers" to send incoming energy to the heart before it goes to the brain.

Becoming a Sovereign Integral takes practice, practice, practice... and "triggering" the transformation allows us to attract the Experiences that will convince us we are "changing" ourselves. These experiences have to be digested and integrated and tried, before the transformation is accepted. The person who floats along the surface has not discovered the deeper aspects of the flow of the river, and can easily be knocked off balance if their "belief system" (boat) is rigid and they are unwilling to get their feet wet or to dive beneath the calm surface to remove the rocks that so easily divert their path ... and the path for others.

No one, can do this work for others...we must save ourselves. I suggest you begin you study with the "glossary" and give the Wholeness Perspective your full attention:

[quote]Wholeness Perspective

The human instrument, because it is fragmented and limited to five-senses, truly desires the Wholeness Perspective; a way to absorb life experience, process it, and move on to the next thing with grace and ease. This is what is desired, no matter what name is used to describe it.

Wholeness is accepting all realities and moving through them with a feeling of integration, unity, equality, and non-judgment.

It means there are no dualities that are real. It means that all experience is equal and grounded in the transcendent reality of the One That Is All.

And most importantly, it means that the One That Is All is you, me, him, her, it, that, and those.

Nothing is excluded or rejected.[/quote]

[Edited on 19-11-2007 by starduster]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:22 pm 

You know some people never get it ...

You were still wearing diapers when I read the site info ...and to top it off ...the site has changed 3 times ...

What makes you think you are an expert ... You don't even know a Wingmaker when it's in your face ...If it was a Snake it would have bitten you ...No Pun Intended!!

Yur not even a Wingmaker ...and as far as I have been able to tell You look more like a snake spewing out your poison and the snake is dead ... So you have no Mind Bending abilities over me or anyone else ...

So humor me ...

The Wingmaker Kej

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:23 pm 

[quote][i]Originally posted by Wingmaker_Kej[/i]

First of all I am a Wingmaker Bounty Hunter ... I get anywheres from $300.00 to $500.00 for a cleaning ... SER - Spiritual Entity Removal

To my surprise this morning ...I was taking a shower and after I wrote the message preceeding this one ...Something showed up on my doorstep, into my shower without Regards to my Free Will amd it started to attach me. In the Shower I hear ...Serpent at 12:00 o'clock!! ... then I went in for the KILL ...Hey that's what I do ...get rid of the Evil or Vile Entities that plague most Spiritual humans.

Funny thing is this came from one of YOU. Now I thought isn't this funny ... A Spirtual person with a Snake for a Handler ??? It did make me wonder why someone in this group ...when someone holds so many back from moving ahead on their Spiritual Journeys ...could possibly be Spiritual themselves??

They have one fundamental thing in regards to "What Gives them away" ??? You're wondering aren't you ???

[/quote]

No............You lost me at "I'm a wingmaker bounty hunter".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:53 pm 
Posting Freak

kej...www.wingmakers.com is the only "official" website...all the rest are bastard children ... or mirrors of the original. The website continues to grow, but the message has remained the same...which is, in part, that all Humans are wingmakers... believe it or not, it does not alter the truth.

personal attacks do not change the materials either...and you attempt to slander, or belittle the messengers do not change the message (which you ignore) either.

if you would like to discuss the materials...then you have come to the right place, but if you are here just to attack the members, as your posts suggest, then there is nothing to discuss...feel free to slither off to your cave of disconnection.

[quote]The WingMakers' discussion forums exist to enable each of you to express your innermost thoughts and findings about the WingMakers' materials. It also enables you to practice and refine your ability to demonstrate respect, appreciation, and understanding. I encourage each of you to integrate these behaviors in your dialogue because they carry a kindling effect for the information contained within these materials -- both for you and those who tread with you on this path. [/quote]

as for your previous studies...you may want to ponder this:

[quote] The study of the spiritual domain is the study of selflessness and the expression of soul in the soul carrier for the benefit of all. If there is any other motivation, it will obscure the preparatory phase of the individual and diminish their ability to contribute to the deeper energetics of the master event string. "[/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:29 pm 

So what's the difference you had a Bastard Snake living inside of you making fools of some Spiritual people of the wingmakers.com ..

Many are onto you ... It just takes a real Wingmkaer to sniff out a stinking Snake ...

And you think you know so much ... What does Chamber 24 mean ???

What do all the Chamgbers stand for ???

I will give you a clue ... It s Doorway to the Different ???? Oh finish the sentence ...

the Wingmaker Kej

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:31 pm 

The wingmaker site is for us Wingmakers to figure it all out for ourselves ...and when we do we Graduate to full blown wingmakers ... So what is your excuse ...why are you here ...??? are you the Obsticle that gets in everybody's way ??? This is a very good question ... We want to know??

The Wingmaker Kej

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:32 pm 
Posting Freak

I smell a...noo

The most common way of accessing a non-physical Tributary Zone is through meditation or the dream state. While in these altered states of consciousness the entity can begin to shift and restructure their energy system by accessing these Tributary Zones.
-Philosophy 4

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:37 pm 

Food for thought ... did you take your Dead Sea Salt bath today to clean out the stench from the Snake of a Serpent we had to kill this morning ???

I thought not ...consider the arrogant behavior of yours as a left over snake energies still in the body ...poison venom ....permeating out of your mouth ...

The Wigmaker Kej

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:42 pm 

Hey Star Duster ...slither is a snake word ...using it as part of your favorite vocabulary ... I think a lot of people here would like to see you sell your Snake Oil someplace else ... Why don't you disappear into the ethers with what remains of your snake venom ...poison mouth -

The Wingmaker Kej

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:58 pm 
Posting Freak

I am her to discuss the Wingmakers' materials.

Which of the materials would you like to discuss?

There is no mention in the materials the Shamballa 1024 Symbols and Advanced Energetics and the only thing suggested that we master is our emotions.

Exorcism is not mentioned ... neither is Starduster...

so I guess we won't be discussing them either...LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:28 pm 

I'm here to tell you your a Snake of a Fraud ...and your not here for any purpose except to stop others from moving ahead on their journey.

But more importantly ... you are a negative Dust Ball which no one here on this site has any respect for. You see to get respect my dear ...you have to respect others too ... equity and balance ...and you don't ...

Everyone here knows that ... but I am just an observer of such crap that spews from your mouth. And I am not afraid to say it ...because it is my truth. I see you for what you are ...a Snake in the grass that does not allow others Free Will to speak or address anthing without your Big Fat mouth devouring anything anyone has to say. How about you shutting up your trap and let others speak their peace without your venomous outburst of Elitism ...that's how you come across ...but for me ...I see it all to well ...and now notice no one defends you ...

You deserve every browbeating you get ...because lady your a fraud ...and you will never be a Wingmaker ... ashamed to even talk to you ...

The Wingmaker Kej

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:34 pm 

Yur not even a Wingmaker ...and as far as I have been able to tell You look more like a snake spewing out your poison and the snake is dead ... So you have no Mind Bending abilities over me or anyone else ...

So humor me ...

The Wingmaker Kej [/quote]

We are............

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:08 pm 
Posting Freak

I am already a Wingmaker, as are all Humans...if you read the materials, you would already understand this...fact This is not a choice one makes, it is our birthright.

The fact that I continue to talk to you, shows that I am respecting you as my equal. I could ignore you...but I a willing to discuss the materials with you.

Your opinion of me has nothing to do with the WMMs...if you removed the snake as you claim...then why are you still calling me a snake? Either you do not have control over me (or the snake) or you don't even believe in your abilities as a Wingmaker.... or both.

be careful how you answer, your followers are listening ...either way the "fraud"...and the snake you see are reflection of yourself in my mirror.

"the faults you find in others are always your own" (basic esoteric knowledge)

I do not take these things personally ... I forgive you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:21 pm 
Posting Freak

[quote][i]Originally posted by Golda[/i]
Who you respect is immaterial to me. I'll flaunt my keen abilities of perception again & say that people who continually criticise & condemn others are dumping their emotional baggage everywhere instead of dealing with it. Be honest with yourself about your own energy system & let others do the same. [/quote]

Golda that you react to me in such a manner and say it is condemnation and criticism , truly , who are you really referring to? Yourself , perhaps? Personally I don't feel that way about you although I have many times felt your judgements for how special you feel because of your abilities. There are some people here able to do things that would utterly amaze you and what is wondeful about that, and despite what you think, they would never try to overshadow you for what you have discovered you can do. Chill out sister , I have no quarrel with you. And hopefully, you're feeling better soon.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:28 pm 
Posting Freak

It's called negativity ...and it is rampent coming out of a Venomous mouth. Poison Tongue ...poison pen ... I thought something was up when I read some stuff here on this Wingmaker UK site ... and St. Germain lead me here last week ...but I did not have any time to read ...but today ... this very morning ...I had pelenty of time to read the poison pen ...running rampent ...

But I must say ... so many of you are Corded to this person ??? Well you will all be cleared/cleaned and detached from the Serpents Cord today ... You will feel it and within a couple of days feeling your LIGHTED selves again.

Oh please, everyone take a Dead Sea Salt bath later today ... You will need it ... and wash your clothes too! Wash the sheets and the pillow cases ... This Snake was vile ... and the One who spread the negative poison venomous tongue/pen ... Well we will let you all figure it out ...

She can't do it anymore ... The Serpent is Dead!!

In the highest Regards and well Being of all of YOU,

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D This is a joke, right? :D:D:D:D:D:D You don't really expect anyone to take this seriously? Yor not Oona playing a joke are you?

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:29 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by Shayalana[/i]
Nasrudin...
"...did any of your students ever become enlightened?"
"Sure. many of them"
"How can you tell?"
"Easy. They stop following me or anyone else, do not talk ceaselessly about 'teachers', 'teachings', 'spirituality' and other such matters, and they go on with their lives free from fears and pretenses.
[/quote]

Gosh, Shay, what you quoted here almost makes me just move beyond WM. It is a sincere message that speaks to me. In some way, I feel very bonded here, and in another feel the need to leave the nest and fly. I love you all and that is why I keep returning back to the nest...a collective dream of wingmaker fullfilment.

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:34 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana, AMW, and Starduster, you are the three problem childs, because the WingMakers present in formation of three, but to the Father the lost son was more important, because through him it is we all may learn. But understand you make no chance, too many here have realized what you still fight, and deny.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:36 pm 
Posting Freak

I'm here to tell you your a Snake of a Fraud ...and your not here for any purpose except to stop others from moving ahead on their journey.

But more importantly ... you are a negative Dust Ball which no one here on this site has any respect for. You see to get respect my dear ...you have to respect others too ... equity and balance ...and you don't ...

Everyone here knows that ... but I am just an observer of such crap that spews from your mouth. And I am not afraid to say it ...because it is my truth. I see you for what you are ...a Snake in the grass that does not allow others Free Will to speak or address anthing without your Big Fat mouth devouring anything anyone has to say. How about you shutting up your trap and let others speak their peace without your venomous outburst of Elitism ...that's how you come across ...but for me ...I see it all to well ...and now notice no one defends you ...

You deserve every browbeating you get ...because lady your a fraud ...and you will never be a Wingmaker ... ashamed to even talk to you ...

Wrongo in the congo whoever you are , I for one have a great deal of respect for starduster as I know others here do too. Some of us have grown a lot together even if it appears otherwise. She has contributed a great deal over the YEARS and what have you given that is substantial and related to the WMM's? How about the latest e-paper about the viral negative and positive what can you contribute that contributes to the viral positive that others would be interested in and not as instruction from you either , only your experience. Do you even know what I am talking about?

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:38 pm 
Posting Freak

CV suck it up. Jealous? :D:D:D

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:56 pm 
Posting Freak

Interesting how one person thinks they know what everyone else thinks only because they themself think it and assume they can speak for everyone. Done twice on this thread by two different people . Three strikes and you're out. These things won't last anyway.Fizzle fizzle sssssssspt....:P

Cathedral - CS&N

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next