WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.


All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:23 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yet another judgment from CV who appears to have a problem with seeing some members as his equal

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:00 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 11:43 am
Posts: 1348
Location: B.RidgeIN8
[quote][i]Originally posted by starduster[/i]
As for the materials...the only thing that was changed was the Ancient Arrow book ... but there have been many changes to the website (superficially) and additional materials added
[quote]None of the primary (encoded) content has been altered since it was first published.[/quote]


Hmm...starduster, do you remember these events...?
[url=http://www.wanttoknow.info/wingmakersorig/wingmakerschanges]Changes to WingMakers Website[/url]

super-officially...?LOL

_________________
resiststance is fUtility
well, come in...resolves


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:05 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
Some are here because they genuinely desire to become Wingmakers and some are here to distract those that wish to travel this path ...I do not think those that are doing the distracting are conscious of how they are being manipulated as their egos are in the way...and if you are getting angry reading this ...you are a distractor....the Chamber pictures have not been tampered with and by looking at one can contact the true source behind the site.


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:08 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:32 pm
Posts: 2228
Location: Huntington Beach, CA USA
[quote][i]Originally posted by markzorb[/i]
Some are here because they genuinely desire to become Wingmakers and some are here to distract those that wish to travel this path ...I do not think those that are doing the distracting are conscious of how they are being manipulated as their egos are in the way...and if you are getting angry reading this ...you are a distractor....the Chamber pictures have not been tampered with and by looking at one can contact the true source behind the site. [/quote]

I have some questions. Can you please respond to my U2U?

Love,
Kimberlee


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:53 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:48 pm
Posts: 2850
[i]No one here or elsewhere can distract or interfere with our inner process of transformation and discovery.
Anyone here or elsewhere who has not shifted their focus from a position of ego-mind dominance to that of the wholeness perspective will not be able to contribute to the unification process in any significant way.
Free choice is essential for any genuine contribution to be made. Those who cannot yet hear the sound of unity's voice will in time because is the species destiny. This is why compassion is being expressed to help those who don't yet understand why this shift is essential. To remain self absorbed and focused in self interest is not helpful to the group process, but it will not stop it. Those who have ears to hear are listening already..... and those who do not will discover their ears, its only a matter of time.

seed[/i]




[Edited on 23-11-2007 by seed]


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:03 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:32 pm
Posts: 2228
Location: Huntington Beach, CA USA
[quote][i]Originally posted by seed[/i]
[i]No one here or elsewhere can distract or interfere with our inner process of transformation and discovery.
Anyone here or elsewhere who has not shifted their focus from a position of ego-mind dominance to that of the wholeness perspective will not be able to contribute to the unification process in any significant way.
Free choice is essential for any genuine contribution to be made. Those who cannot yet hear the sound of unity's voice will in time because is the species destiny. This is why compassion is being expressed to help those who don't yet understand why this shift is essential. To remain self absorbed and focused in self interest is not helpful to the group process, but it will not stop it. Those who have ears to hear are listening already..... and those who do not will discover their ears, its only a matter of time.

seed[/i]
[Edited on 23-11-2007 by seed] [/quote]

And knowing that those ears will eventually hear is the encourgment that keeps me more focused on our destiny.

Love,
Kimberlee


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:13 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:32 pm
Posts: 2228
Location: Huntington Beach, CA USA
[quote][i]Originally posted by Ebyam[/i]
[[url=http://www.wanttoknow.info/wingmakersorig/wingmakerschanges]Changes to WingMakers Website[/url]
[/quote]

It's neat to have access to this archive. I came into the WM after some of the changes had occured.

I found this interesting. Link from March 01 2000.

http://web.archive.org/web/200003030528 ... ndexr.html

Ancient Arrow Project Overview
[Jeremy Sauthers, Director of Special Projects, ACIO]

[quote]
"The time capsules we have left behind provide technology, art, and philosophy, indeed, an entire language that will, in time, develop two additional senses of the human instrument. The genetic composition of the human species was conceived to have 7 senses. You have, in recent times, begun to refer to the 6th sense or the sense of intuition. There is a 7th and most powerful sense, and it is the sense that is linked to time-travel, which is linked to space travel.

"However, before these two additional senses of the human instrument can be fully activated, there must be a global culture representing a unified and fully integrated earth. Our mission is to develop the specie's genetic capabilities to include these two new senses while simultaneously ensuring that a global culture is developed that unifies the human species under one leadership, one culture, and one pre-eminent philosophy.
[/quote]

Love,
Kimberlee


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:22 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
[quote]I am appreciative of your interest and desire to understand more about[u] these works.[/u] To those of you who are studying[u] these materials,[/u] please be attentive to the path you have chosen to walk. This path is not for dabbling, or mental exercise. [b]It is a journey into your personal wisdom. [/b]If there were anything else you seek, I would encourage you to set these materials aside in favor of another path, or even no path at all.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:44 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:32 pm
Posts: 2228
Location: Huntington Beach, CA USA
[quote][i]Originally posted by Wingmaker_Kej[/i]
Snake [/quote]

This is strange. I had a dream this morning where I saw a duck limping along the road. It was hurt pretty bad, so I stopped and picked it up and took it to the vet. The next thing I know, I 'm holding this snake. I actually like snakes and used to tame garder snakes as a kid. I was holding this small/medium black snake like I had tamed it. All of a sudden, it bit me on both hands in a violent manner. To my surprise, I responded by ripping it's head off out of desperation to be free of it. I ended up having to get shots and had all these needles embedded in my skin. I felt the pain like it was the real deal. I took the needles out myself and there was a liquid substance that came out with it along with a little blood. My hands were really beat up and swollen. I just found it interesting because I haven't dreamed of snake(s) for a long time.

Love,
Kimberlee


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: A WiNGMAKER speaks out...NOV 10 -- 9 pm-11pm EST
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:42 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
ha ha...must have been our "lame duck" president, who became a snake in this last term...he is bitting all the hands that feed him...and who wish to help America back on to its feet... this is certainly not the "tamed" snake of your youth :wink:

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: A WiNGMAKER speaks out...NOV 10 -- 9 pm-11pm EST
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:22 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:32 pm
Posts: 2228
Location: Huntington Beach, CA USA
starduster wrote:
ha ha...must have been our "lame duck" president, who became a snake in this last term...he is bitting all the hands that feed him...and who wish to help America back on to its feet... this is certainly not the "tamed" snake of your youth :wink:


Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

Love,
Kimberlee


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: A WiNGMAKER speaks out...NOV 10 -- 9 pm-11pm EST
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:59 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 9:21 pm
Posts: 1498
Hi kim, The snake was more about the Identification and Ecology. What do snakes Eat? I want you to know this isnt my projection,nor would I project something like that towards you. Shots,and Needles-are Addictions. A lame duck,that was dirrected at what you believe,and was showing you that you arent able to discern. (I am just telling you what it says) Because the lame duck became a snake,and it bit you-you were the food. Not the snake. You have someone who doesnt have your best intrest in MIND. You held the snake-as a Handler,and were suprised when it bit you. Next, it bit both Hands,the right and the left-that has to do with the Mind,both sides of the brain. Think about what it says, The creative and the Logical. It was totally insulting.......


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: A WiNGMAKER speaks out...NOV 10 -- 9 pm-11pm EST
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:33 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 9:21 pm
Posts: 1498
Thank You, I have just learned a lesson, It is about changing the frequency of a thought form. Simply by being appreciative,and grateful for the lesson. I didnt see how I played a part in creating and feeding a thought form,and how easy something could be changed,by just changing ones emotions,and behavior of victimhood,or addiction. Unconditional Love can,and does have the power to change the outcome of any situation. It is staying in the moment,not going back to a old thought or behavior that is in fact survival. We feed,and we participate ,and it become a exchange of Energy. Can You forgive me.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: A WiNGMAKER speaks out...NOV 10 -- 9 pm-11pm EST
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:49 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
The Brotherhood of the Snake is another name for the Illuminati..the not so secret anymore government that operates behind the scenes manipulating events ..economic conditions...wars..etc.....even the Wingmaker papers have been touched and changed ever so slightly ..but I am a firm believer that a true seeker will see past the alterations and connect up ..that a line has been drawn and many here are starting to chose which side they are on a good thing because a few of the posting freaks here are not seeing the damage they are doing to others....and if the reading of this is provoking an "attack" back thought in your head tis indicative that you are being manipulated by thoughtforms of the snake......Kej has the ability to remove these implants and a number here would be happier in the long run were they to ask him for assistance in getting cleared.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: A WiNGMAKER speaks out...NOV 10 -- 9 pm-11pm EST
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:19 am 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:36 am
Posts: 132
hiyas all...(((all)))...

markzorb...i understand you are attempting to serve by assisting others...this is a very good thing...however...if you would be so kind as to look at this text by the one you are following...

"I'm here to tell you your a Snake of a Fraud ...and your not here for any purpose except to stop others from moving ahead on their journey.

But more importantly ... you are a negative Dust Ball which no one here on this site has any respect for. You see to get respect my dear ...you have to respect others too ... equity and balance ...and you don't ...

Everyone here knows that ... but I am just an observer of such crap that spews from your mouth. And I am not afraid to say it ...because it is my truth. I see you for what you are ...a Snake in the grass that does not allow others Free Will to speak or address anthing without your Big Fat mouth devouring anything anyone has to say. How about you shutting up your trap and let others speak their peace without your venomous outburst of Elitism ...that's how you come across ...but for me ...I see it all to well ...and now notice no one defends you ...

You deserve every browbeating you get ...because lady your a fraud ...and you will never be a Wingmaker ... ashamed to even talk to you ...

The Wingmaker Kej"...

look closely at this text...

"You deserve every browbeating you get ...because lady your a fraud ...and you will never be a Wingmaker ... ashamed to even talk to you ..."

an enlighted being does not speak to others this way...you are not following an enlightened being...in a very very very short period of supposed assistance to the "children", the one you followed issued that statement against another individual who seeks truth...a truth seeker is one who is transforming as they learn...

there is no need to attack entities or call them to you to destroy with energy...as athena attempts to teach you...an enlightened being does not go about destroying life forms in this manner...they become harmless and seek to display "love" unconditionally to all beings and all things...we might not agree with their actions and motivations but we do not seek to destroy them...they will self-destruct on their own as they will...

there are no true wingmaker bounty hunters...it is but a misunderstanding and misconception...

markzorb...you have been lead here by an event string...it is to assist you...it is time to look closely at what you have been taught in error and allow the truth to settle into your consciousness concerning such non-sense and errors...

even though the attempts of athena are good in that they are attempts to serve...it does not preclude her from stepping into error...

any of us can easily step into error as she has...it is an easy thing to have occur...

to face truths means one will face truths no matter where they lead...period...if you have studied the wingmaker's materials...it is rather easy to see athena's errors...since she claims to be one then maybe you should spend some time seeing what she claims to have become...

Live in the Light...


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: A WiNGMAKER speaks out...NOV 10 -- 9 pm-11pm EST
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:33 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
The Wingmaker Kej does not mince words and always speaks in integrity...this a conclusion that has taken me years to understand...many see her as wrong....my former self included....her words may and often do "hurt" ego ...that is all...my sense is you are one of us and at some point soon willl understand why Kej does what he does...not an easy job being misunderstood.....and yes I am conscious of sometimes referring to Kej as he and then sometimes as she...not an error this....much Golden Love to you....going to be a great day.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: A WiNGMAKER speaks out...NOV 10 -- 9 pm-11pm EST
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:59 am 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:36 am
Posts: 132
hiyas all...(((all)))...

markzorb...integrity demands that athena not speak to others in this manner...this is the truth...

integrity demands that athena would show unconditional love for starduster and in this unconditional love attempt to assist any shortcoming which athena would contemplate needs addressing...

integrity would preclude this message...

"You deserve every browbeating you get ...because lady your a fraud ...and you will never be a Wingmaker ... ashamed to even talk to you ..."...

athena's ego has just appeared to view plainly for all to see...

how could an enlightened being say they are "ashamed to even talk to you" or "you will never be a Wingmaker"...or "You deserve every browbeating you get"...

if you have followed athena's growth at the site link provided recently then you can find her ego's firm grasp in error on her...she believes she is something special and she believes she has been chosen to perform acts...she has crossed a line of allowing the "beast" nature to gain footing where it will attempt to hold fast...

a "wingmaker" will not attempt to destroy life forms as she is teaching you...a "wingmaker" in every sense of the word is one who is spirit-lead...a harmless one...one that radiats "love" unconditionally...one who will, when appropriate stand against error to assist but still display unconditional love...

it is with distaste to even point at another's errors because of self's ease of finding them...

seek truth not just to follow another blindly and excuse their behavior...this is not indicative of a truth seeker but a follower who will follow blindly as they are lead over a cliff...

the "truth" concerning athena will set you free markzorb...

athena wants to serve...that is very good...and error can find any of us easily if we are not watchful of the signs of error...the "beast" nature is concerned with self and will turn on others quickly when they speak out against "self"...

so has athena displayed this tendancy rather quickly since she has become entrained by ego along time ago...if you follow her work at the link provided recently here you can find where it transpired as she began to attempt to control all those who posted at that site...her ego stepped forward and took a firm grasp of her path and she has not, as of yet, corrected this problem...

i'm sure she will correct it at some point, if not here then another place...and it is good to see her attempting to assist others...

but there are no wingmaker bounty hunters, because a wingmaker radiates unconditional love and non-judgement but also will face the truth concerning other's actions...a wingmaker will not go about destroying life forms as athena is teaching you markzorb...this is the truth which displays plainly an anti-wingmaker for an anti-wingmaker would be destroying where a wingmaker would be harmless...

you know athena does not teach harmlessness...not at all...she teachs to destroy and she does not display enlightened being's proper unconditional love...

these two small things are the exact information you need to see past the errors...

it does not mean athena is evil...not at all...she is but caught up in some simple misconceptions and misunderstandings that have occured in the past in her path of seeking truth...her path will be corrected...it only requires time...it is an easy thing to fall prey to errors as one seeks to assist given the extra-ordinary events in her life...

you must face the truth markzorb...the truth plainly displays the lack of proof of enlightenment...an enlightened being presents unconditional love and does not go about destroying life forms...

nor does an enlightened being say this to another truth seeker...

"You deserve every browbeating you get ...because lady your a fraud ...and you will never be a Wingmaker ... ashamed to even talk to you ..."...

Live in the Light...


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: A WiNGMAKER speaks out...NOV 10 -- 9 pm-11pm EST
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:37 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I did go to the website you linked Finaliter ( http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AdvancedE ... erSymbols/ ) and was looking for information on Shamballa 1024 but even though it is promoted in the discussions, there is no clues as to what it is in this chatroom...

a google search brought me the answer " Shamballa is an Extension of Reiki, and its founder has a website here:
http://www.raysofhealinglight.com/300_shamballaMDH.htm
as you may discern, it has many things in common with the WMMs...but is a teaching of its own

Baba, who is known as John Armitage, Hari Das, Dr. Das, Hari Baba, and Ashtar Melchizedek, spent 9 years as a young man wandering with the sadhus in India. He is one of the five light beings from the Melchizedek Consciousness on Earth who are present at this time to aid the Ascension of Mother Earth and all humanity through Unconditional Love. He is both a Brahmin priest and a free spirit. He has dedicated his life to helping to heal Mother Earth and her people.

Hari Baba is a Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine, a Shamballa Master, a healer and teacher. He also works with Feng Shui, gem remedies, flower essences, crystals, and music to activate the Heart Chakra. He is an Earth healer who works with planetary grids and stargates. He facilitates workshops around the planet. All workshops are channeled from Ascended Masters, Archangels, and other beings of Light from the higher dimensions.


Quote:
Shamballa Founder, Germain

The Ascended Master known as Saint Germain ("saint" was part of his last name in that incarnation) is the original channel through which the Shamballa energies were first introduced to the Earth plane in the time of Lemuria when he was incarnated on the physical plane. Today, Germain channels through many people, including Hari Baba and other Shamballa Masters.

Germain has asked us to drop the "master" and the "saint" when we speak about him and when we address him, as he wants us each to remember that we are each a Master in our own right, and that we are equals with him and all the other Masters on the physical and higher planes.

Germain is the Chohan of the Violet Ray, today known as the Silver Violet Flame of purification (new energies require new colors). In other lifetimes we have known him as Merlin, Francis Bacon, and Christopher Columbus.

In the early 1990s, Germain asked Hari Baba to bring through the Shamballa energies and to teach others about them. The following message comes directly from Germain:

Dear Ones,

I, Germain, welcome you at this time to the Violet Tribe. If you feel called to take up your personal self-mastery, this is the time when you will be fully supported both from the higher realms and from your Violet Family members on Planet Earth. For the Earth is moving into higher vibrations and you are all Beings of Light supporting and helping that process.

Call on me any time to support and guide your process, for you have free will and those who would help you are restricted by that law. So you must remember to ask us for help and to say what help you desire.

Blessings to you all.
Germain



Germain on Shamballa

Channeled by John Armitage, (aka Hari Baba Melchizedek), the Ascended Master known as Germain teaches that Shamballa Multidimensional Healing is useful to anyone who chooses self-empowerment, spiritual enlightenment, and ascension. It is available now because all of humanity, as well as the Earth and the Earth Kingdoms are spiritually ascending into higher vibrations of Light and Love. Humanity has now reached the vibrational frequencies which make it possible for these energies to be channeled and grounded.

Shamballa is the collective consciousness of the Ascended and Galactic Masters. It is a resonance, a vibrational frequency, which can be reached. The preparatory work has been done within the Earth Templates to hold the Shamballa frequency and the time is now to open up the crystalline matrices within the human energy field to receive this frequency.

Master Germain tells us:

"A new facet of the Shamballa diamond has been activated. It is through this facet that the Shamballa energy flows. This energy has a powerful transformative nature, and as such supersedes the energies previously available through the Reiki Healing system--which was also founded by myself. The Diamond Frequency of Shamballa is highly refined, not only transformational, but also a very powerful healing energy which includes the Reiki spectrum." (Channeled at Mt. Shasta, October, 1998 by John Armitage).

The activations, attunements and initiations into the Diamond Frequency of Shamballa will allow us access to the new codings which are being downloaded through the Galactic Centers to stabilize and widen humanity's and the Earth's Harmonics to become One Unified Harmonic. Receiving the new codings and operating within the Diamond Frequency will mean increased multi-dimensional awareness, developing clairvoyance, clairaudience, and clairsentience.

The major purpose of these activations and initiations is your own personal evolution. Increased healing powers are a by-product. Shamballa Multidimensional Healing may be the next step onwards and upwards in the evolution of your being!



Self-empowerment, non-judgment, and LOVE without conditions bring spiritual ascension.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: A WiNGMAKER speaks out...NOV 10 -- 9 pm-11pm EST
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:33 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:01 am
Posts: 888
Location: At the threshold
markzorb wrote:
....and if the reading of this is provoking an "attack" back thought in your head tis indicative that you are being manipulated by thoughtforms of the snake......Kej has the ability to remove these implants and a number here would be happier in the long run were they to ask him for assistance in getting cleared.


"First of all I am a Wingmaker Bounty Hunter ... I get anywheres from $300.00 to $500.00 for a cleaning ... SER - Spiritual Entity Removal "

Thanks for the suggestion, but I think I would be happier spending my money in other ways.
I wish you well markzorb, but I don't think anyone here really "buys" into any of this.

_________________
Nosce te ipsum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: A WiNGMAKER speaks out...NOV 10 -- 9 pm-11pm EST
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:30 am 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:57 pm
Posts: 135
Worldblend wrote:
markzorb wrote:
....and if the reading of this is provoking an "attack" back thought in your head tis indicative that you are being manipulated by thoughtforms of the snake......Kej has the ability to remove these implants and a number here would be happier in the long run were they to ask him for assistance in getting cleared.


"First of all I am a Wingmaker Bounty Hunter ... I get anywheres from $300.00 to $500.00 for a cleaning ... SER - Spiritual Entity Removal "

Thanks for the suggestion, but I think I would be happier spending my money in other ways.
I wish you well markzorb, but I don't think anyone here really "buys" into any of this.


Agreed, Worldblend. :wink:

_________________
"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . we fly."

~We Fly by the House Jacks

"Zorba the Buddha" ~Osho~


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: A WiNGMAKER speaks out...NOV 10 -- 9 pm-11pm EST
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:54 am 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:31 am
Posts: 245
CV,

Why let thoose energys in? it doesnt do you or anyone a favour? Its not about single human instruments, all of them will simply not choose to go through the transition, we are not here to try to convince anyone. we are here to be our highest expression, nothing more, nothing less.

What some havent understood is that everyone will not go through the transition on this planet, the importance is that enough will. Thoose that dont choose it will get another choice on another planet.

So for the individual it both matter and doesnt matter if they will go through, but for the collective human race its important that enough will, and thats were our focus should be.

Niklas / Naphtali


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: A WiNGMAKER speaks out...NOV 10 -- 9 pm-11pm EST
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:28 am 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:57 pm
Posts: 135
niklas wrote:

What some havent understood is that everyone will not go through the transition on this planet, the importance is that enough will. Thoose that dont choose it will get another choice on another planet.

So for the individual it both matter and doesnt matter if they will go through, but for the collective human race its important that enough will, and thats were our focus should be.

Niklas / Naphtali


Exactly, Niklas! :wink:

_________________
"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . we fly."

~We Fly by the House Jacks

"Zorba the Buddha" ~Osho~


Last edited by kivawolfspeaker on Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: A WiNGMAKER speaks out...NOV 10 -- 9 pm-11pm EST
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:25 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:39 pm
Posts: 2591
niklas wrote:
CV,

Why let thoose energys in? it doesnt do you or anyone a favour? Its not about single human instruments, all of them will simply not choose to go through the transition, we are not here to try to convince anyone. we are here to be our highest expression, nothing more, nothing less.

What some havent understood is that everyone will not go through the transition on this planet, the importance is that enough will. Thoose that dont choose it will get another choice on another planet.

So for the individual it both matter and doesnt matter if they will go through, but for the collective human race its important that enough will, and thats were our focus should be.

Niklas / Naphtali

It does everyone a favour. This is what you seem to like to read, this is what you respond to, so why not talk about this? It's not about selecting any energy, that's for sure to begin with. I let every energy in, and what comes to me flows through me and will transform. The energy of your post does. There is no single difference. You may feel you are further, more advanced than another, but as to the reality of this energy transmutation here there is not the slightest difference between you or AmericasMostWanted, Starduster, or Shayalana. It is a different type of energy, yes, but I don't prefer your energy or their energy or the energy of any other who is mingling in this issue for example, mine included. I know what I am doing, and do you know it? Would you let this energy in? You talk about focus. Do you truly focus on your reality, your own reality? I am personally nurturing life here.

Quote:
This is a departure from the normal perception that nurturing support can only be granted when energy is in alignment with personal will. However, when the individual can view life as an integrated energy flowing in the expression of expanding intelligence, life is honored as an extension of First Source. In this context, there is no energy that is misdirected or unworthy of support and nurturance. While this may seem contrary to the evidence of abusive energy upon terra-earth, even energy that is laden with "evil intent" is nevertheless energy that is flowing outward in search of a higher expression.

All forms of energy can be nurtured and supported to their highest expression, and this is the fundamental action of this principle. It requires the ability to perceive the causal motive and ultimate expression of life-energy as it passes through the individual's sovereign reality. Energy is an element of life that is so subtly interwoven with form that it is one; in much the same manner as space and time are inextricably linked in union. Energy is a motive. It is intelligent beyond the mind's ability to reason. While it is a force that can be subject to human applications that deny its highest expression, energy is always imbuing life with the motive to expand and evolve.

Life-energy is always in a state of becoming. It is never static or regressive in its natural state. The human instrument is very capable of nurturing this natural expansion of energy to forge new channels of expression and experience. In fact, it is the primary purpose of the human instrument to expand the life-energy that encircles its sovereign reality within physical existence and transform it to new levels of expression that more accurately reflect the perspective of the Sovereign Integral.

There are many specific actions that can be taken to nurture life. Each entity is, in a sense, programmed within its Source Codes to transmute energy through a tremendous variety of means. Working through the human instrument, the entity is able to collect and store energy within the human instrument and re-direct its purpose or application. The transmutation of energy can occur on either the personal or universal levels of expression. That is, within the sovereign reality of an individual, energy can be transmuted to conform to a vision of personal welfare, or aligned with a vision of universal welfare and goodwill.

One of the best methods to transmute energy is through one's belief system. All beliefs have energy systems that act like birthing chambers for the manifestation of the belief. Within these energy systems are currents that direct life experience. The human instrument is aware of these currents either consciously or unconsciously, and allows them to carry it into the realm of experience that exemplifies its true belief system.

By cultivating beliefs that expand and transform energy, the human instrument is able to engage energy systems that are nurturing to life in all its myriad forms. When beliefs are clearly defined as preferred states of being, the energy system is engaged in nowness -- not in some future time. Now. The energy system becomes inseparable from the human instrument and woven into its spirit like a thread of light. Clarity of belief is essential to engaging the energy system of the belief, and allowing the nurturance of life to prevail in all activities.

So again, the nurturance of life is critical to both personal and universal realities within the Universe of Wholeness which contains all the fields of vibration that are interlinked like threads of an infinitely expanding fabric. Thus, as the individual awakens to their creative power to transmute energy and enhance it with the clear intent of gentle support, they become transmitters of Source Reality and architects of the synthesis model of existence.

(Chamber 1, Nurturance of Life)

Thank you very much for your support and contribution, Niklas.

_________________
Jam tua res agitur


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: A WiNGMAKER speaks out...NOV 10 -- 9 pm-11pm EST
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:35 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:32 pm
Posts: 2228
Location: Huntington Beach, CA USA
Nathan wrote:
niklas wrote:
CV,

Why let thoose energys in? it doesnt do you or anyone a favour? Its not about single human instruments, all of them will simply not choose to go through the transition, we are not here to try to convince anyone. we are here to be our highest expression, nothing more, nothing less.

What some havent understood is that everyone will not go through the transition on this planet, the importance is that enough will. Thoose that dont choose it will get another choice on another planet.

So for the individual it both matter and doesnt matter if they will go through, but for the collective human race its important that enough will, and thats were our focus should be.

Niklas / Naphtali

It does everyone a favour. This is what you seem to like to read, this is what you respond to, so why not talk about this? It's not about selecting any energy, that's for sure to begin with. I let every energy in, and what comes to me flows through me and will transform. The energy of your post does. There is no single difference. You may feel you are further, more advanced than another, but as to the reality of this energy transmutation here there is not the slightest difference between you or AmericasMostWanted, Starduster, or Shayalana. It is a different type of energy, yes, but I don't prefer your energy or their energy or the energy of any other who is mingling in this issue for example, mine included. I know what I am doing, and do you know it? Would you let this energy in? You talk about focus. Do you truly focus on your reality, your own reality? I am personally nurturing life here.

Quote:
This is a departure from the normal perception that nurturing support can only be granted when energy is in alignment with personal will. However, when the individual can view life as an integrated energy flowing in the expression of expanding intelligence, life is honored as an extension of First Source. In this context, there is no energy that is misdirected or unworthy of support and nurturance. While this may seem contrary to the evidence of abusive energy upon terra-earth, even energy that is laden with "evil intent" is nevertheless energy that is flowing outward in search of a higher expression.

All forms of energy can be nurtured and supported to their highest expression, and this is the fundamental action of this principle. It requires the ability to perceive the causal motive and ultimate expression of life-energy as it passes through the individual's sovereign reality. Energy is an element of life that is so subtly interwoven with form that it is one; in much the same manner as space and time are inextricably linked in union. Energy is a motive. It is intelligent beyond the mind's ability to reason. While it is a force that can be subject to human applications that deny its highest expression, energy is always imbuing life with the motive to expand and evolve.

Life-energy is always in a state of becoming. It is never static or regressive in its natural state. The human instrument is very capable of nurturing this natural expansion of energy to forge new channels of expression and experience. In fact, it is the primary purpose of the human instrument to expand the life-energy that encircles its sovereign reality within physical existence and transform it to new levels of expression that more accurately reflect the perspective of the Sovereign Integral.

There are many specific actions that can be taken to nurture life. Each entity is, in a sense, programmed within its Source Codes to transmute energy through a tremendous variety of means. Working through the human instrument, the entity is able to collect and store energy within the human instrument and re-direct its purpose or application. The transmutation of energy can occur on either the personal or universal levels of expression. That is, within the sovereign reality of an individual, energy can be transmuted to conform to a vision of personal welfare, or aligned with a vision of universal welfare and goodwill.

One of the best methods to transmute energy is through one's belief system. All beliefs have energy systems that act like birthing chambers for the manifestation of the belief. Within these energy systems are currents that direct life experience. The human instrument is aware of these currents either consciously or unconsciously, and allows them to carry it into the realm of experience that exemplifies its true belief system.

By cultivating beliefs that expand and transform energy, the human instrument is able to engage energy systems that are nurturing to life in all its myriad forms. When beliefs are clearly defined as preferred states of being, the energy system is engaged in nowness -- not in some future time. Now. The energy system becomes inseparable from the human instrument and woven into its spirit like a thread of light. Clarity of belief is essential to engaging the energy system of the belief, and allowing the nurturance of life to prevail in all activities.

So again, the nurturance of life is critical to both personal and universal realities within the Universe of Wholeness which contains all the fields of vibration that are interlinked like threads of an infinitely expanding fabric. Thus, as the individual awakens to their creative power to transmute energy and enhance it with the clear intent of gentle support, they become transmitters of Source Reality and architects of the synthesis model of existence.

(Chamber 1, Nurturance of Life)

Thank you very much for your support and contribution, Niklas.


I didn't intend to stray from topic, but Frank Loo mentioned you today!

Love,
Kimberle


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: A WiNGMAKER speaks out...NOV 10 -- 9 pm-11pm EST
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:57 am 
Offline
Senior Member
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:43 am
Posts: 438
What do you mean Kimberly? Frank Loo is dead.


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Copyright © 2005-2012 WingMakers.co.uk