WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: A WiNGMAKER speaks out...NOV 10 -- 9 pm-11pm EST
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:16 am 
Posting Freak

And around and around we go.....many words being said... being in integrity sometimes demands tough love and that is what Athena is doing..she gets straight to the point...that a number of posters here have grown in ego to such an extent that it blocks them from hearing and they post so many words that attempt to block others from hearing also.....Athena is not warm and fuzzy and her words can sometimes hurt as they penetrate the illusion....this forum's foundation is based on words that have been altered and to quote said words as the gospel as to why this is or is not true is wrong....all is not right and she is attempting to rectify this ...as one approach is purely theoretical and imaginary and the other real...up to you to determine which path you wish to travel.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:06 am 

markzorb wrote:
And around and around we go.....many words being said... being in integrity sometimes demands tough love and that is what Athena is doing..she gets straight to the point...that a number of posters here have grown in ego to such an extent that it blocks them from hearing and they post so many words that attempt to block others from hearing also.....Athena is not warm and fuzzy and her words can sometimes hurt as they penetrate the illusion....this forum's foundation is based on words that have been altered and to quote said words as the gospel as to why this is or is not true is wrong....all is not right and she is attempting to rectify this ...as one approach is purely theoretical and imaginary and the other real...up to you to determine which path you wish to travel.

Sounds like the "bible" :?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:23 am 
Posting Freak

re Frank Loo...on another forum that talks of Crystal skulls and such I asked if anyone had heard of his passing over...this was the only firsthand response...

I haven't heard this about Frank. I did receive an email from him about a week ago, a call to prayer for an abused child over there, but nothing personal.

I hope he's okay

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:35 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Markzorb says "this forum's foundation is based on words that have been altered and to quote said words as the gospel as to why this is or is not true is wrong" and it appears we have another judge that does not want us to fulfill the purpose of this forum, which is to "discuss the WMMs"

again, some want to limit the evolutionary progress of the materials, and disallow any changes that would clarify them by the "translator". I suppose all the additional materials that continue to be contributed as our understanding grows globally are to be discarded also by those who misunderstood them in the first place...while they cling to "channeled" information that supports exorcism, self-promotion, and extortion...and incorporate materials that are not found anywhere in the material and are in fact, esoteric teachings found exclusively in the many Shamballa websites.

talk about "alteration"...LOL

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:05 pm 

markzorb wrote:
re Frank Loo...on another forum that talks of Crystal skulls and such I asked if anyone had heard of his passing over...this was the only firsthand response...

I haven't heard this about Frank. I did receive an email from him about a week ago, a call to prayer for an abused child over there, but nothing personal.

I hope he's okay

The only Frank Loo (the activist-eccentric polititian from the 70's) I'd heard of was in Hawaii and he died in 2003 I thought. Just curious. There may be someone else using that name that I am unaware of.

Still - an interesting post by Kimberly.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:32 pm 
Posting Freak

maybe you guys are talking about two different people...no mention here about crystal skulls...

Friday, January 3, 2003

FRANK LOO / 1922-2002
Isle lawmaker had a
flamboyant career in politics

See also: Obituaries

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Leila Fujimori
lfujimori@starbulletin.com

Veteran lawmaker Frank W.C. Loo, known for his flamboyance and colorful oratory, died Sunday. He was 80.

"He was a very independent person and was not part of any bloc," Kekoa Kaapu, who served with Loo on the City Council for one term. "He decided on the merits of things and was not afraid to stand his ground. Although we disagreed on things, I very much admired his fortitude."

Loo, a Democrat, served three terms on the Council, representing the Downtown-Kalihi-Nuuanu district from 1971 to 1982.

He also served the Alewa Heights-Puunui district in the state House from 1959 to 1966, and was a delegate to the 1968 state Constitutional Convention.

Loo was often the sole dissenting vote on the Council, and considered himself a political outsider. But his vote was often wooed as the swing vote.

Probably the most publicly visible and controversial action Loo took was supporting the investigation of then-Mayor Frank Fasi in the Kukui Plaza scandal, said Kaapu.

Former House Speaker Elmer Cravalho reprimanded Loo in 1965 after he claimed credit for the state's new Uniform Commercial Code, which colleagues called grandstanding.

In 1981, Loo wrestled with a woman in a Council committee demonstration of how pepper spray could be used to ward off attackers.

Kaapu recalled that "whenever (Loo) was running for office, he always seemed to break a leg."

Loo hobbled around on crutches but could dash up the stairs as he canvassed the neighborhood, Kaapu said. Loo even used photos of himself with crutches in political ads.

Loo was defeated in 1982 when he made his fourth bid for re-election to the City Council.

Born Nov. 20, 1922 in Honolulu, Loo was the eldest of 12 children.

Upon graduation from St. Louis College in 1941, he worked as a machinist at Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard. During World War II he served in the Pacific as a Navy Reserve midshipman.

Later, Loo attended the U.S. Merchant Marine Academy, where he graduated with anengineering degree. He then attended the University of Ohio for his pre-law credits and received a scholarship to Yale Law School, where he earned his law degree.

He returned to Hawaii in 1952 to practice law with the firm of Levinson & Cobb, and set up his own practice in 1953.

Loo was selected by the U.S. Junior Chamber of Commerce in 1956 as one of the 10 outstanding young men in America.

Gov. William Quinn appointed Loo in 1957 to the Territorial Civil Service Commission, which he left to run for the state Senate that year.

He was also president of Aloha Loan & Mortgage.

Loo was suspended in 1986 from practicing law for 18 months for failing to inform his clients on the status of their cases and for taking part of his attorney's fees from his client's no-fault insurance benefits.

Services are scheduled for Tuesday at the Co-Cathedral of St. Theresa at 712 N. School St., with visitation beginning at 5:30 p.m.

No flowers, but the family is accepting donations to a scholarship in Loo's honor at Saint Louis School. It will be awarded annually to a student from the Kalihi-Palama, Nuuanu, Alewa, Liliha area.

He is survived by wife Florence K.O.; sons Frank M., John and Brian; daughters Claire Loo Nakatsuka and Lianne Chan; brothers Bill, Herbert, George, Henry, Abraham and Ralph; sisters Elsie Hu and Lily, Vicky, Shirley and Janet Loo; and nine grandchildren.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:52 pm 
Posting Freak

A little more re Frank Loo who I think is alive and well.

Introducing the Beijing Crystal Skulls and their caretaker, Frank Loo! Until two years Frank Loo wasthe Director of a large American multi-national insurance brokerage group in Hong Kong. Suddenly his life made a radical change. Ancient crystal skulls began "calling" him from caves in remote mountains, a calling so strong that he was forced to listen. He quit his job, and set upon his 2-year mission to retrieve 22 ancient crystal skulls, collectively known as THE BEJING SKULLS, which he feels are linked to the Dropa. Frank has also pesonally recovered two Dropa discs in the same cave where in he found on of his crystal skulls. He has been an artifacts collector for over 30 years, and was the Hon. Treasurer of The South East Asia CReamic Society.

"I am of the opinion now that the Crystal skulls were used by the Dropa as radio transmitters/receivers to communicate with their home base, which could be many light years away from this planet, as well as to communicate with their mates who had also landed elsewhere on this planet. The stone disks were the ancient computer disks to record and save messages sent or received. The skull and the stone disk must work together to be effective just like our computers today;. Without software our computer toay is a dead machine. From the spiritual angle the skull and the stone disk will open up a new portal which will enhance the working of spiritualists. This is an insight I have received for my skulls."-Frank Loo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:38 pm 
Posting Freak

Markzorb, I noticed you ignored my response to your attack on the members of this forum...your reply is important to me so I am reposting my original response in hopes that you will address the fact that Athena is the person who has "altered" the WMMs

starduster wrote:
Markzorb says "this forum's foundation is based on words that have been altered and to quote said words as the gospel as to why this is or is not true is wrong" and it appears we have another judge that does not want us to fulfill the purpose of this forum, which is to "discuss the WMMs"

again, some want to limit the evolutionary progress of the materials, and disallow any changes that would clarify them by the "translator". I suppose all the additional materials that continue to be contributed as our understanding grows globally are to be discarded also by those who misunderstood them in the first place...while they cling to "channeled" information that supports exorcism, self-promotion, and extortion...and incorporate materials that are not found anywhere in the material and are in fact, esoteric teachings found exclusively in the many Shamballa websites.

talk about "alteration"...LOL

maybe I should make this in the form of a question...Who gave Athena the authority to change the WMMs from tools for transformation and self discovery, into Raki techniques and channeling?

Aren't Athena's alterations completely outside of even the original intent of the WMMs ?

Can you show me where "Shamballa 1024 Master Symbols or Advanced Energetics" can be found in the original materials? or where any of the materials are incorporated into her teachings?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:07 pm 
Posting Freak

Dear Starduster
Do you believe that my post was an attack on the forum as a whole as I do believe that many here are most sincere in their quest...and if the purpose of the forum is to discuss the validity of the writings .....is there more that I can add other then I think they have been altered from their original message and that the Wingmaker Kej came here to right the course for those here with contracts with them...curious to whom your contract is with...any clues on your end as to what motivates you . I was going to let this thread go as I saw no point in continuing it but as long as you want to play maybe we can tweak that which guides you into showing itself a little more clearer for all Wingmakers in training to see the anger you have to date concealed behind your massive intellect...and just so there is no dissapointment on your end...it will be Thursday morning before I get back to you. :D
Golden Love Baby

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:28 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

enigma wrote:
markzorb wrote:

I hope he's okay

The only Frank Loo (the activist-eccentric polititian from the 70's) I'd heard of was in Hawaii and he died in 2003 I thought. Just curious. There may be someone else using that name that I am unaware of.

Still - an interesting post by Kimberly.

Frank is alive and well! We email daily. He is a very dear friend of mine!!!!!....family!

Love,
Kimberlee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:20 am 
Posting Freak

Thursday morning and all is well...God bless all those that frequent this forum.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:03 am 

hiyas all...(((all)))...

markzorb...it is wonderful about your desire to assist others...please never grow tired of this aspect of service...

here is just one instance which plainly displays egoic concepts of destruction by god or as outlined here "the creator"...the creator does not perform such acts of aggression upon the evolutionary planets...

"There were two Great Floods ...Not just one ... And when the creator was displeased with what the Angels had done ...the time of Mesotamia (Greek Mythology) he threw Lightening rods (Chiasttolite) down to the Earth which then caused the rains and Great Flooding onto the earth to Cleanse it ... This happened two times ... Now you know where Chiasolite came from and where the Flood began ??? think about it ...only one place on the earth to find Chiastolite ....

Athena and Kej"

Markzorb...the creator did not "he threw Lightening rods (Chiasttolite) down to the Earth which then caused the rains and Great Flooding onto the earth to Cleanse it"...

this is indicative of an egoic concept which has won out over the divine concept in athena's mind circuits...

markzorb...there are so many of these from her past...if you step into the concept of unconditional love and non-judgement coupled with the understanding of gratitude and your divine identity as a son/daughter of god...then read these types of concepts pouring out of athena over time to divert her from truth...maybe then you will begin to understand what has taken place to athena...

Live in the Light...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:48 pm 

Thanks Nathan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:13 pm 
Posting Freak

It's cv, and you're very welcome, naphtali, gaurinathan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:04 pm 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
Dear Starduster
Do you believe that my post was an attack on the forum as a whole as I do believe that many here are most sincere in their quest...and if the purpose of the forum is to discuss the validity of the writings .....is there more that I can add other then I think they have been altered from their original message and that the Wingmaker Kej came here to right the course for those here with contracts with them...curious to whom your contract is with...any clues on your end as to what motivates you . I was going to let this thread go as I saw no point in continuing it but as long as you want to play maybe we can tweak that which guides you into showing itself a little more clearer for all Wingmakers in training to see the anger you have to date concealed behind your massive intellect...and just so there is no dissapointment on your end...it will be Thursday morning before I get back to you. :D
Golden Love Baby

Do you believe that my post was an attack on the forum as a whole
no doubt about it...you are hacking away at what was discarded...thinking it is our foundation (only slightly distracting but just a waste of energy)
I do believe that many here are most sincere in their quest
this is not what your behavior reveals, which is that you believe we are ignorant...and need a savior.
I think they have been altered from their original message
and no one is arguing this with you...I simply pointed out that the "translator" of the materials said that none of the "embedded" materials had been changed...and added he was constantly making "alterations" to message...that inspire/reflect growth. (just as Shamballa has expanded its collection of symbols since it was introduced)
Wingmaker Kej came here to right the course for those here with contracts with them
not really...you might want to re read her posts again and familiarize yourself with the website,(no contracts required)...how did attacking me "right the course"...nothing changed.
curious to whom your contract is with
not that it is anything you should be concerned with but it is with my Creator/Self.
any clues on your end as to what motivates you
yes...the Wholeness Navigator inspires me to BEall that I AM

if you are perceiving anger in the Hall of Mirrors (transition zone) rest assured it is not coming from me. You are not the first (by far) nor will you be the last that comes in here proselytizing or as they say on the web trolling...I am not the one avoiding questions.

you come in here promoting a cheap knock off...that uses name recognition from two spiritual schools of thought to promote a self-declared guru that has not mastered either...and promotes her self by dropping names of people who would only be ashamed of her behavior. I would be embarrassed if James went into your chat room and acted like that...why aren't you? Why are you trying to defend her are you her paid diplomatic ambassador or do you have a contract to fulfill?

If you see kejs posts here as anything other than an attack...on something that she believed threatens her organization, then you need to ask yourself "what did she stands to gain" by coming here and flinging mud all over the mirror she chose to face - only then to turn-tail and run... after she recognized it was revealing - herself...and not the least bit disturbed.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:18 pm 
Posting Freak

I delivered a message of hope and strength to all those out their that had ears to hear. The Name Star has great significants to us,For we are the Star-People. I wouldnt even be here right Now,if it wasnt for Starduster. A event temple took place while a bunch of you were out trying to save the world of their demons,and so called possessions. We were ask to go out and Greet The New Generation of Star-Children,and offer them our support. Thank You starduster, I have never been offended by you. Innate, I love you,and although I dont understand your methods,and You are alot smarted than I am,and sometimes you can make me cry,it isnt always tears of sorrow. It doesnt matter who side I am On,Galactic Family -confederation or federation or Neither. I am speaking to the Adults,It is time to Make sure the Children are Loved,Feel Love,and are provided with Love. If You dont want space Brats,make sure they dont become space Brats. You can take it anyway you want,A former Space Brat. Oh,Just for Fun,spam,spam,spam, message dont spam thursday am............

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:04 pm 

zoarastera wrote:
I delivered a message of hope and strength to all those out their that had ears to hear. The Name Star has great significants to us,For we are the Star-People. I wouldnt even be here right Now,if it wasnt for Starduster. A event temple took place while a bunch of you were out trying to save the world of their demons,and so called possessions. We were ask to go out and Greet The New Generation of Star-Children,and offer them our support. Thank You starduster, I have never been offended by you. Innate, I love you,and although I dont understand your methods,and You are alot smarted than I am,and sometimes you can make me cry,it isnt always tears of sorrow. It doesnt matter who side I am On,Galactic Family -confederation or federation or Neither. I am speaking to the Adults,It is time to Make sure the Children are Loved,Feel Love,and are provided with Love. If You dont want space Brats,make sure they dont become space Brats. You can take it anyway you want,A former Space Brat. Oh,Just for Fun,spam,spam,spam, message dont spam thursday am............

That's nice Mr. Z Then I am sure you love STARblood WOMAN as well. I won't comment further, it's just the ass kissing and name dropping doesn't bode well with the true intention of these materials.

You have my sympathies as to the rest of your post. LOL It always amazes one that those who proclaim independence attach to thier mother figures quicker than one can say "Jack Robinson". I have a prophesy for those of you who take these materials too literally and seriously. There is coming in the near future clarification, perhaps from James himself,that this is a path or error. Follow it if you must. But stop impeding the real "messingers".

"I said Good Day"!

Peace

P.S. Um an Event Temple? You mean James!!! contacted you personally??? KORESH! He left us out? Hmmmm doesn't that seem a bit Oxymoronic in view of the "all are one" tone of the materials. Opps! no I forgot. Only a "select few" - bla - bla. Really Z get a grip. Think that one out for a while.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:44 pm 
Posting Freak

heh heh, does anyone else notice how hungerly black holes reach for light they can never obtain...all their self centered sucking does is swallow them whole.

We are so fortunate to have such a diversity of members who actively contribute to these discussions...perhaps the single most unique personality is Zoaraster...a time traveler, and map maker extrodinare', her life's experiences leave me speechless most of the time...she reveals adventures in worlds that many of us have not even dared to imagine...yet instead of promoting herself as the multiversing Hero she is, she touches our hearts with her struggles in the mundane. We can all certainly relate to being misunderstood...most of the time.

I am gratefully in your service dear sister.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:49 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

zoarastera wrote:
Thank You, I have just learned a lesson, It is about changing the frequency of a thought form. Simply by being appreciative,and grateful for the lesson. I didnt see how I played a part in creating and feeding a thought form,and how easy something could be changed,by just changing ones emotions,and behavior of victimhood,or addiction. Unconditional Love can,and does have the power to change the outcome of any situation. It is staying in the moment,not going back to a old thought or behavior that is in fact survival. We feed,and we participate ,and it become a exchange of Energy. Can You forgive me.

Hey Sweetie!

I'm glad you can step back and see the power in being objective and finding meaning in everything we perceive and experience. I have recently picked up another one of James Redfield's books The Secret of Shambhala. It is a continuation of The Celestine Prophecy which I found amazingly insightful, almost bizarre in it's synchronicity to the things unfolding in my life right now.

The theme in the book is basically to keep our energy in a high state of awarness, open to messages and opportunities to help one another and be expectant of the synchroncities. It is like living on pure faith and love, essentially. The most important thing is to keep from judging one another, instead, choosing to see the highest good in all humanity....looking past the outer and seeing the higher self within each one of us. Thanks for your support.

Love,
Kimberlee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:00 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Hi Kimberlee,

It's been quite some time since I had time to give thought to this Forum. I suppose it's syncronous that I came here now and find this thread. I don't know if this will help but I think Chris Lock is/was a person to be respected here. He and I as well as many others (Heartweaver for example) are very busy on other projects (some of them Wingmaker related). For anyone to suggest that we would give our power to someone else to keep us away from ANYWHERE we wanted to be is incorrect.

I am herewith posting a series of emails I've had with Chris.

It's off topic for this thread but you speak of books you are reading and so on. After studying for the past several years with a very interesting man I met who wishes to remain anonymous, I've been busy writing a book about how to discern embedded words, their effects (if one is unaware of that practice) and how to disengage from the effects of those words and return them to their source if they have a negative intention. It's amazing how many of us who are doing this work, ignore the subliminal. Hope to talk to you again soon.

Here are the emails. I've Xed out my name as these come to my personal email.

11/28/07
Mrs XXX <xxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com> wrote:
Dear Chris,

It's been a long time since I've written to you. I want to thank you for your kindness over the years. I would also like to ask you if you truly have confirmation knowledge of James and the wingmakers site? I have some conflicting heart feelings about it.

Would appreciate feedback.

Love All Ways
Be In Joy

Oona

Lock Chris <gbcyd@yahoo.com> wrote:
Dear Oona (or should I call you Mrs XXX?),

Depends what you mean exactly by "confirmation knowledge of James and the wingmakers site". I've never met James personally. I am convinced he exists. Mark forwarded me a large print of Hakomi 14 from James in appreciation of my work. Of course, someone could always say that just came from Mark, which it did; but I believe it was at James request. The wingmakers website is a form of mythology, as James stated; not classical mythology, but in the sense that it is not strictly true in its details. It is, like many myths, a story with a truth held behind it. I am convinced there is a lot of truth behind it, especially in the cosmology; and I find, myself, the art to be the closest representation of this.

It is important to remember that mythologies, and this includes the WMM is expressed according to the personal leanings of their creators. These can be so diverse as to appear contrary at times. It is one of the difficulties of attempting to represent the indefinable in definitive terms and means. One example of this for me is the WM representation of "soul". In the art and music it often is personified, whereas I find through my own transformation that it is better for me not to think of it in those terms, as it does not have personality like a person. This is even hinted at in the Lyricus material and James answers to Qs which are more literal than the WMM which, as James said, is the initial "calling card" of the WingMakers.
The WMM and its mythology IMO was created to resonate with certain people, and so was created the way it was/is. Most people will associate with a "soul" more human in representation e.g. than one that is reduced to frequencies alone, however magnificent those frequencies. Then again to many, all things in existence are somewhat human as the human is the highest creation until one enters pure spirit.

As for the artwork: I know this is truly representative of the wingmakers philosophy for want of better words, though for me in many ways they say more than the philosophies. They are incredible works impregnated with remarkable mythological/spiritual meaning and representation. I have decoded CH 18 painting in full now but am too busy writing my book to get to publishing that yet. I do really want to get to it though, because like all the paintings its message is really remarkable for a painting, as, I'm lead to presume, are all these paintings.

I know for a fact Mark does not understand the paintings as well as I do, which means he is definitely NOT the creator of these works. I once convinced Mark that a portion of one of the paintings was slightly wrong and he changed it for me, assuming something had gone wrong somewhere. Later, however, I realized that it was me that was wrong and that the original painting was right as it was which visually didn't make sense but was descriptively correct and so an example of artistic license. When I explained this to Mark in detail he changed the picture back to the original. If he had been the creator there is no way he would have just changed it from the original because of what I said; he would have known I was wrong. No artist would change their original artwork into something that is knowingly wrong. Besides I know Mark gained a great deal of understanding from what I had to say about the paintings -- and he would be happy for me to try Ch 12 because it's one of his "all time favorites". I know from my many communiqués with mark that he is mystified as well as enthralled by these paintings too.

IMO they are James versions of original works existing in another time and space. I think he worked from them and adapted them just a little to be more relevant to us on earth rather than elsewhere though they also serve as generic representations -- universal truths throughout the galaxies. But that is just my opinion. Are they on the walls of a canyon hidden in Chaco? I don't know. Maybe. Maybe James copied from them. Maybe not. It really doesn't matter for the purposes of the mythology, which is to bring mankind closer to the soul or spirit and even trigger transformation. That communion is the central purpose. Does it matter how one describes the indescribable road that takes one there?

I know the paintings can produce amazing transformation at even low quality, because they did this to me -- in fact just one of them. IMO they work because they are created -- at home base so to speak -- by enlightened beings experiencing these things. IMO, never before have there been artworks like these in the history of the planet. If the words are "bugged by God" these paintings are flashes of Source's creativity captured in visual format. They are unique, historic and seminal.

IMO one branch of the WingMakers are also known as the semi-physical, semi-spiritual beings of the High Council of Andromeda, but WingMakers are not limited to them of course.

I have been in communication with the lady who has sole distribution rights for the WingMakers movie. I believe her to be of integrity and honest. The movie is progressing slowly though and I've heard nothing since James was writing the script. I must ask to see if any further progress has been made. I think there are many things James wants to do and that he feels are important if not urgent to do for mankind's sake. This may have put the WMM on the website on hold. Or has it just evolved further into Lyricus and/or Event Temples? The astonishing truths within the WMM remain, however.
My book too I feel I have to publish to help, assist or encourage mankind onto a better path in the near future; and I feel this is more important (just) than writing up ch 18 right now. Ch 18 will follow after the book, which is not on the WMM per se. This is the reason there has been nothing new coming from me regarding the paintings recently, though I still plan to write on at least two other paintings after Ch 18. I've been preparing the book and publishing a couple of papers that are now evolving into parts of the book.

A main problem with the WMM is that people have taken it too literally, me too originally. It was never intended to be taken that way, but James is such a good writer or story teller that, as he said, people get "drawn into a story". That's a lot more effective for humanity, however, than the messenger getting killed for telling the truth as it is, or as little of it as he could before being terminated.

I don't know if these comments help, Oona. It's ultimately your decision and feeling that is important to you. Perhaps if you could share your "conflicting feelings" more precisely I might be able to focus on a better answer for you.

Warm regards,

Chris

Mrs XXX <xxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com> wrote:Thank you so deeply from my heart.

You have spoken almost word for word what I would have written if I were as good a writer as YOU. Your logic is very sound.

I wish it were ok for me to post what you just wrote to me at the current Wingmakers UK forum. You are very well respected. I think there is a need for this.

Love All Ways
Be In Joy

Oona

Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 16:40:41 -0800 (PST)
From: "Lock Chris" <gbcyd@yahoo.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: Re: Delays from James.
To: "Mrs XXX" <xxxxxxx@yahoo.com>
Oona,

Feel free to post it online as is if you think it will help. There has been no news coming from James or the WM website for some time and I know people start to speculate, eventually some wildly, when this is the case with any unexpected non-communication. Shima and I have also not heard back from James concerning our Questions sent to him from Japan. We are not expecting to receive answers to these now. I think we were very lucky, anyway, to get answers as in the Creator section of the wingmakers website originally from James. I don't think he planned that. Sometimes even people like James get "drawn into" things. If he's working on Event Temples, Lyricus, a WM film and new CDs for WMM that's quite a lot, especially if he has to work for a living too. The more projects someone is involved in, the slower they will all move forward.

Warm regards to you and all at the WM forum. Wish I had more time to visit there myself occasionally, but I'm just so busy here.

Chris

Every day to those who give me the opportunity to exercise Spiritual Maturity, I am grateful and give thanks

This is not a time of individual ascension and then dutiful service to teach. . . .
~J~

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:07 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Oona wrote:
Hi Kimberlee,

It's been quite some time since I had time to give thought to this Forum. I suppose it's syncronous that I came here now and find this thread. I don't know if this will help but I think Chris Lock is/was a person to be respected here. He and I as well as many others (Heartweaver for example) are very busy on other projects (some of them Wingmaker related). For anyone to suggest that we would give our power to someone else to keep us away from ANYWHERE we wanted to be is incorrect.

I am herewith posting a series of emails I've had with Chris.

It's off topic for this thread but you speak of books you are reading and so on. After studying for the past several years with a very interesting man I met who wishes to remain anonymous, I've been busy writing a book about how to discern embedded words, their effects (if one is unaware of that practice) and how to disengage from the effects of those words and return them to their source if they have a negative intention. It's amazing how many of us who are doing this work, ignore the subliminal. Hope to talk to you again soon.

Hi Darling!

Nice to see you again! I remember Chris interpreting the artwork (before my time in WM)....a scholar. The synchroncities are almost too much to keep up with these days. I will read more and respond when I have time....seems so little these days.

Thanks so much for posting here. We will be in touch soon.

Love,
Kimberlee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:58 am 
Posting Freak

Well, Oona that was a very revealing post, thanks for sharing. I would like to think that all the members are respected equally...I was especially touched by this part of Chris' e-mail:

Quote:
IMO they are James versions of original works existing in another time and space. I think he worked from them and adapted them just a little to be more relevant to us on earth rather than elsewhere though they also serve as generic representations -- universal truths throughout the galaxies. But that is just my opinion. Are they on the walls of a canyon hidden in Chaco? I don't know. Maybe. Maybe James copied from them. Maybe not. It really doesn't matter for the purposes of the mythology, which is to bring mankind closer to the soul or spirit and even trigger transformation. That communion is the central purpose. Does it matter how one describes the indescribable road that takes one there?

I know the paintings can produce amazing transformation at even low quality, because they did this to me -- in fact just one of them. IMO they work because they are created -- at home base so to speak -- by enlightened beings experiencing these things. IMO, never before have there been artworks like these in the history of the planet. If the words are "bugged by God" these paintings are flashes of Source's creativity captured in visual format. They are unique, historic and seminal.

We all have access to the tools of transformation, I find I am most attracted to the music, maybe that is our generation, but I greatly appreciate the art and find the written materials are even more layered than one could possibly imagine (once the language becomes familiar)...there is a steady stream of energy flowing between reality's...from the materials since day one. I find them more mystical than mythical, but each to their own perspectives.

and this was the right place to put them since some seem to think the WMMs we have on the website(s) are obsolete...seems we are getting "new materials" from members, more frequently...and obviously James is very busy...materializing his life's work. Hard to realize it has been ten years since the first interviews.

It also is becoming apparent that the Andromedians, Arturians and Pleiadians are coming out of the woodwork lately to help in this work...appears we've cross some kind of dimensional threshold... and we all feel lighter and busier than usual...tis the sEasON.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:10 pm 

Greetings to all ...
we are moving through
some very interesting dates

10/1
10/11
10/19 (10+1=11/11)
10/29 (10 x 11 )
and, then into

11/1
11/2
11/3
11/4
11/5
11/6
11/7
11/8
11/9
11/10
and, 11/11/2009 (11)

What is it, that, you would love to know

if a wingmaker /or wingmakers on earth

speak out ???

Love /
Wingmaker CAN

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:34 pm 

This is the earth year
of 11/11 and,
an authentic 11/11/11

It is a significent time

It is linked to the 6 heart virtues

Is it wonderful that James,
has given the world,
such wonderful information

Check out the interviews

http://www.projectcamelot.net/james_wingmakers.html

Love/
Wingmaker CAN

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:12 pm 
Posting Freak

do you really believe that anyone here missed that interview, when it was released almost a year ago... and is quoted almost daily?

you may have missed the "new" section added to the WMF's format in your prolonged absence.

viewforum.php?f=33

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next