WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: A WiNGMAKER speaks out...NOV 10 -- 9 pm-11pm EST
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:23 pm 

we did NOT see it

there are a lot of threads here

it was good

remember, there are many

who might be finding this site

for the 1st time

that was why, we put a link into this thread

love/
wingmaker CAN

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:27 am 
Posting Freak

Bottom line for me in this is...if Athena is a real Wingmaker God help us all.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:23 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
somewhere between origins and destiny... many people get lost... or fall asleep...or think they are alone.

I am sure that at one time, you believed that Athena was a proper representative of the wingmakers... maybe you should focus on those things about her that express FS... she still/always has the potential to get into alignment

and forgive yourself for not being fully awake or aware of how easily one's personal preferences might distort or distract an individual from serving ITs higher purpose ... when they believe their perspective, limited by individuality, is complete.

recognizing our self importance is just one the first step on the way to realizing all of our innate/inherited godlike abilities and often gives us the opportunity to recognize those attributes in others and how important, each person is...as we learn to appreciate what each contribute (equally) to the co-creativity of our species, when we become collectively focused on restoring Source Reality.

when we depend on others to do what we are capable of doing for ourselves, everyone is weakened. It seems to me, that we could use the bricks we are removing from the walls to build that sky scraper James talks about where everyone can be comfortable ... but to do that, we all have to have the same blueprint :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:10 am 
Posting Freak

From your mouth to God's ears Starduster....let it be done that out of diversity Wingmaker Unity emerge in all of us....June(Athena's 3d birthname ) included in the mix for i have learned from her and would like to honor that which has helped me move forward as it was part of the process that has gotten me here.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:48 pm 
Posting Freak

it is so amazing how forgiveness allows us to feel that much better about ourselves
even when we are extending it to others :D

it ever flows to us, and once we remove the blocks, it may flow freely to others, with that personal touch that is aligned to resonate in the tone of equality

Similar to two tuning forks that resonate on the same frequency when only one is struck, the human instrument can be a resonant system in which its cellular and atomic structure is entrained .... The atomic structure of the human instrument is a vibrating harmonic system. The nuclei vibrate, and the electrons in their orbits vibrate in resonance to their nuclei, but to what does the nuclei resonate with? What is the primal vibration that establishes the vibratory expression of a human instrument? And can this vibration change and adapt – in a sense migrate to new levels of vibration that are more aligned and supportive to the spiritual purpose in which the human soul chose to incarnate?

oh yes we can change our frequencies and learn to dance to a different tune :D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:13 pm 
Posting Freak

Iam only now Being able to forgive myself for my part in the travesty perpetrated by June Stephansen by lending her forum my energy support as once upon a time it did make sense ...and parts still do.....so maybe that is where MaNuRAIsEl.....is calling me from....am later out of the body going to pursue this ...as one thing I did learn over there with the Anti Wingmakers is how to Bounty Hunt.....Spiritual based entities...and am quite adept at it ......when motivated with "religious ' fervor.,,,as Iam now Starduster.....as June and her Coven....have sent me a gift I am going to return to them with Creator's Love and detatchment of ego. Over Soul is in the drivers seat on this .

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:05 pm 
 YIM  Profile

Hi markzorb.

I'm really glad you decided to talk about this stuff here.
I know what it's like to be...let me put it this way....disappointed by things connected to your spirituality.
I've known who June Stephansen was for a while now.
She uses some things from Shamballa MDH.
As a part of the Shamballa MDH group I have even been disappointed with myself at times.
I try not to be the self loathing teenager I once was years ago, but sometimes he's still in there I guess.
I'm not talking about being disappointed with John Armitage though,(the person who started Shamballa MDH) he's lovely.
I can see why people all but worship him, even though they wouldn't admit it.
There have been people who I once highly regarded that have said and done some things that have disappointed me.
The past is gone, the only place where our previous actions live on is in our minds and beliefs.
I guess I was trying to make ya feel a little better, but even that is trying to be the hero or whatever a little bit.
You don't really need me saying these things your fine without them.
I guess all I really wanted to convey is that I am glad you're here.
take care,
~Rick Jones

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:56 pm 
Posting Freak

i think it is important that this is being expressed here and now, thank you Mark and Rick for sharing your understanding... because it gives us all the opportunity to forgive ourselves... without worring about if others forgive us or not... we are all learning and growing here, and that is the thing we need to recognize in our selves and others... and allow it to happen... and why I keep repeating the fact that it is the ego that dwells in the past... the entity keeps right on forging ahead and is able to recognize the distractions for what they are... once it has that experience it is able to move past it.

we have all been there done that... and run up against those walls... which is good, because now we know where they are :D and what they are, and are developing the muscles we need to tear them down collectively ... its all good... really!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:09 pm 
Posting Freak

Self forgiveness i know is a key ..... and i appreciate your input Rick and Starduster ....i lke John Armitage a lot and have nothing but good things to say about him for in all my exchanges with him he has always tried to see the good/best in not only me but everyone else too....June looks for the worst and probably the less i talk of her the better....as i just wish to send her no matter what she and her Coven of close to 20 are sending out ...Love ...Love and more Love....as to engage her any with any other energy only feeds her and this i no longer wish to do..... :D :D :D :D :D :D

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:44 am 
 YIM  Profile

That's the ticket, markzorb.
I have learned so much from John beyond words, he has helped facilitate my personal transformation and journey.
Love,
~Rick

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:30 am 

NOW FOR THE TRUTH...
ON THE OTZ-CHIM... YOU ARE AWARE OF THE TENTH WORLD OF MALKUTH!...
IMAGINE MALKUT AS A RED CIRCLE UPON WHICH YOU STAND!
NOW IMAGINE A SINGLE GRAIN OF SAND (CHAMBER ELLEVEN) ROLLING TOWARD THE EAST...
NOW DESCRIBE THE SOUND OF THE CHAMBER AS IT ROLLS TOWARD THE EAST.. AND AT THE VERY TIP.. WHERE YOU WOULD FIND DNA AND MACHINERY.. PLACE CHAMBER 24..

ANYONE WHO WORKS KNOWS THE TRUTH, IF YOU CANNOT SEE, THIS YOU CANNOT SEE.. DISGRACE!

JAMES HAS KNOWN OF MY POWER SINCE THE DAY I BOUGHT MY FIRST cd FROM HIM.. 7 YEARS AGO.. HE HAS PERPETUALLY STOLEN FROM MY SPIRIT BASE.. WHEN AS A LEARNED OR AT LEAST RESPECTFUL MAN HE SHOULD HAVE HONOURED THE SACREDNESS OF THE WORK THAT WAS PLACED IN HIS CARE.. UNTIL THE GRAND PORTAL ARRIVED!!! HE, SAW THE POWER BECAUSE THE CD SENT TO ME MOVED DIFFERENTLY BECAUSE I AM THE HUMAN INSTRUMENT!THIS IS WHY I SAY DISGRACE!
IN THE PAST SEVEN YEARS

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:34 pm 
 YIM  Profile

Dude, your Caps Lock is on.
:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:44 am 
Posting Freak

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:24 am 
Posting Freak

I feel your pain and confusion here Wingreaper and do understand only too well that when one gets in over their head re what is going on...they are easily manipulated by voices in their heads that want to throw them off in their quest .....thinking that James is anything but your friend is hurting you....and in your attempt to riighten a wrong that is right....you are alienating those here that only wish to help you get back on path......its ok to be different for in diversity we WINGMAKERWILL find Uniion....but the sense i am getting from you...is the only 'right" way is the Reaper's and you can not accept or allow anyone else their freedom to be different .

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:16 pm 
Posting Freak

It's not so much him being over his head in this, he's ALL head about it. :lol: .That's why it's so insane and confusing and chaotic and crazy and will remain as such until or unless he can see where the true center is , it not being in his head. And if he does find it he won't be long here in ranting and raving and misusing the e-motional energy for the sake of his intellect/ego/personality and whoever else he serves. He'll be more concerned about aligning himself for the sake of his health as a side effect of alignment and truly caring and giving compassion to others who really need it too. These tantrums of his need to stop and the boy needs to grow up and be the man of heart he truly is, now.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:32 pm 
Posting Freak

Well.....this is the thread where we started to bicker.....me coming here with an agenda of the Monads.....MDT, Kej Kaj Kag and Dragons ...Eeno -Meeno and Mddten........... I .had never read any of the WM material..... though had looked at some of the Chamber artwork ....you made up your mind who i was and no matter the passage of time....nothing has changed has it....forgiveness not your long suit..............rebooting a good idea.... :D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:36 pm 
Posting Freak

Forgot to mention that Rebbe Occo Saint Germaine and the K(h)yms all helped.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:41 pm 
Posting Freak

Khole in the now.
I convey this message to you whom I have stirred with the sound of my voice. These words are my signature. You may bring your doubt, your fear, your faith, or your courage; it matters not, for you will be touched by the rhythm of my voice. It moves through you like a beam of light that sweeps – if only for a moment – the darkness aside.

I dwell in a frequency of light in which finite beings cannot uncover me. If you search for me, you will fail. I am not found or discovered. I am only realized in oneness, unity, and wholeness. It is the very same oneness that you feel when you are interconnected with all of life, for I am this and this alone. I am all of life. If you must search for me, then practice the feeling of wholeness and unity.

In my deepest light I created you from my desire to understand my universe. You are my emissaries. You are free to journey the universe of universes as particles from my infinite womb with destinies that you alone will write. I do not prescribe your journey or your journey’s aim. I only accompany you. I do not pull you this way or that, nor do I punish you when you stray from my heart. This I do as an outcome of my belief in you.

You are the heirs of my light, which gave you form. It is my voice that awakened you to individuality, but it will be your will that awakens you to our unity. It is your desire to know me as your self that brings you to my presence so perfectly hidden from your world. I am behind everything that you see, hear, touch, taste, smell, feel, and believe.

I live for your discovery of me. It is the highest expression of my love for you, and while you search for my shadows in the stories of your world, I, the indelible, invisible light, grow increasingly visible. Imagine the furthest point in space – beneath a black portal, cast in some distant galaxy, and then multiply this distance by the highest numeric value you know. Congratulations, you have measured an atom of my body.

Do you realize how I am unfathomable? I am not what you can know, or see, or understand. I am outside comprehension. My vastness makes me invisible and unavoidable. There is nowhere you can be without me. My absence does not exist. It is this very nature that makes me unique. I am First Cause and Last Effect connected in an undivided chain.

There is no supplication that stirs me. No prayer that invites me further into your world unless it is attended with the feeling of unity and wholeness. There is no temple or sacred object that touches me. They do not, nor have they ever brought you closer to my outstretched hand. My presence in your world is unalterable for I am the sanctuary of both the cosmos and the one soul inside you.

I could awaken each of you in this very moment to our unity, but there is a larger design – a more comprehensive vision – that places you in the boundaries of time and the spatial dimensions of separateness. This design requires a progression into my wholeness that reacquaints you with our unity through the experience of separation. Your awakening, while slow and sometimes painful, is assured, and this you must trust above all else.

I am the ancestral father of all creation. I am a personality that lives inside each of you as a vibration that emanates from all parts of your existence. I reside in this dimension as your beacon. If you follow this vibration, if you place it at the core of your journey, you will contact my personality that lives beneath the particles of your existence.

I am not to be feared or held in indifference. My presence is immediate, tangible, and real. You are now in my presence. Hear my words. You are in my presence. You are within me more than I am within you. You are the veneer of my mind and heart, and yet you think yourself the product of an ape. You are so much more than you realize.

Our union was, is, and will be forevermore. You are my blessed offspring with whom I am intricately connected in means that you cannot understand and therefore appreciate. You must suspend your belief and disbelief in what you cannot sense, in exchange for your knowing that I am real and live within you. This is my central message to all my offspring. Hear it well, for in it you may find the place in which I dwell.
Excerpt from Chamber 23 – One of three written elements from the body of work known as the WingMakers, ascribed to First Source

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:46 pm 
Posting Freak

enigma wrote:
zoarastera wrote:
I delivered a message of hope and strength to all those out their that had ears to hear. The Name Star has great significants to us,For we are the Star-People. I wouldnt even be here right Now,if it wasnt for Starduster. A event temple took place while a bunch of you were out trying to save the world of their demons,and so called possessions. We were ask to go out and Greet The New Generation of Star-Children,and offer them our support. Thank You starduster, I have never been offended by you. Innate, I love you,and although I dont understand your methods,and You are alot smarted than I am,and sometimes you can make me cry,it isnt always tears of sorrow. It doesnt matter who side I am On,Galactic Family -confederation or federation or Neither. I am speaking to the Adults,It is time to Make sure the Children are Loved,Feel Love,and are provided with Love. If You dont want space Brats,make sure they dont become space Brats. You can take it anyway you want,A former Space Brat. Oh,Just for Fun,spam,spam,spam, message dont spam thursday am............

That's nice Mr. Z Then I am sure you love STARblood WOMAN as well. I won't comment further, it's just the ass kissing and name dropping doesn't bode well with the true intention of these materials.

You have my sympathies as to the rest of your post. LOL It always amazes one that those who proclaim independence attach to thier mother figures quicker than one can say "Jack Robinson". I have a prophesy for those of you who take these materials too literally and seriously. There is coming in the near future clarification, perhaps from James himself,that this is a path or error. Follow it if you must. But stop impeding the real "messingers".

"I said Good Day"!

Peace

P.S. Um an Event Temple? You mean James!!! contacted you personally??? KORESH! He left us out? Hmmmm doesn't that seem a bit Oxymoronic in view of the "all are one" tone of the materials. Opps! no I forgot. Only a "select few" - bla - bla. Really Z get a grip. Think that one out for a while.

Enigma I miss you. He was so right about taking these materials to literally as stated in the Fifth Interview, that interview, changes a lot of what was before because a lot couldn't be said for the impending censorship at the time. Now that the Fifth Interview has made its appearance on the web its too late for the censors. Hey enigma you're a prophet! 8)

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:31 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Just a lovely reminder I know I appreciate :

"One final comment, the journey is rewarding, but also difficult as you will be challenged to shift quickly, adjust your attitudes, refresh your perspective, and own your mistakes and vulnerabilities. The six heart virtues are meant to be expressed not only to others but also your human self. Bear this in mind as you progress. All the heart virtues apply equally to others and yourself. You can appreciate a strangers kindness and in the next instant forgive your judgement of them. It is precisely because of your imperfections, that the six heart virtues have their meaning.

From my world to yours,

James"

:)

I love how 'kind' this is.

and this...

Quote:
"If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them."

- Gandhi

Cathedral - CS&N

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6