WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: How the Urantia book assists us...
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:18 am 
 WWW  Profile

Quote:
starduster: The quote that Darlene posted, was very specific, and more than just Urantia adherents were unprepared to hear it,

Your statement starduster was an understate. Personally, I do not know one person who read the PCI did not have to re-position their belief system on that answer. Our study groups had a lot of discussion on that one. It really took the courage to cut that belief in the one's "spiritual foundations." It was a point of surrender to the Sovereign Integral consciousness in learning to change.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:00 am 
 WWW  Profile

All though I am not an expert on the UB, I do find merit in many parts of its presentation. My main point of disagreement is in the fact that does not include reincarnation as a concept which a great many metaphysical teaching include. Another difference is the focus of the LTO is on science and the arts as a means for helping humanity scientificly prove the existence of the soul and of the science of multidimensional reality. On the other hand it seems as if the Urantia Book is presented as a new religion or an upgrade on religion. I do not necessarily believe religious approach of the UB is wrong or bad, but it is a different approach than what James presents.

Maybe the Post Grand Portal era will include the cosmology of the Urantia Book along with the Lyricus teachings.
Maybe these will be part of the Synthesis Model.

Quote:
From the Urantia Foundation:
From the Urantia Foundation website.

The Urantia Book, first published by Urantia Foundation in 1955, claims to have been presented by celestial beings as a revelation to our planet, Urantia.

The writings in The Urantia Book instruct us on the genesis, history, and destiny of humanity and on our relationship with God the Father. They present a unique and compelling portrayal of the life and teachings of Jesus. They open new vistas of time and eternity to the human spirit, and offer new details of our ascending adventure in a friendly and carefully administered universe.

The Urantia Book offers a clear and concise integration of science, philosophy, and religion. Those who read and study it believe that The Urantia Book has the capacity to make a significant contribution to the religious and philosophical thinking of people worldwide.

The Urantia Book is not a "religion" per se. It builds upon the religious heritages of the past and present, encouraging a personal, living religious faith.

Readers around the world have told us that reading The Urantia Book has profoundly affected them and often changed their lives. It has inspired them to reach new levels of spiritual growth and enhanced their sense of the value of human life.

Quote:
from the Urantia Fellowship website:
The Urantia Fellowship Cultivating the Spirit of Religion
Statement of Purpose

The purposes of The Fellowship are the study and dissemination of the teachings of The Urantia Book; the promotion, improvement, and expansion among the peoples of the world of the comprehension and understanding of Cosmology and the relation of the planet on which we live to the Universe, of the genesis and destiny of Man and his relation to God, of the life and teachings of Jesus, and the inculcation and encouragement of the realization and appreciation of the Fatherhood of God and the Brotherhood of Man -- in order to increase and enhance the comfort, happiness, and well-being of Man, as an individual and as a member of society, by fostering a religion, a philosophy, and a cosmology which are commensurate with Man's intellectual and cultural development, through the medium of fraternal association, ever obedient and subservient to the laws of this country and of all countries wherein The Fellowship may extend.

Quote:
Clyde Bedell Concordex of the Urantia Book

“The URANTIA BOOK gives you the religion OFJesus. Usual Christian instruction presents a religion ABOUT Jesus.” p 13

“READERS of the URANTIA BOOK will not want to establish a new church. They will want to no one-day-a-week recognitions. They may want to belong to a seven-day-a-week brotherhood or society of believers for whom Christ’s formulas shape a way of life.” p 15

“It emphasizes Christ’s life, not his death--a death, then rose to resume His universe responsibilities, as though he had never submitted himself to the capricious wills of men.

Members of a URANTIA brotherhood will have their work cut out for then--to the extent they embrace the BOOK’S truth. They will become persistently busy in the tough, absorbing job of world-remaking and soul-rebuilding.” p 15

Quote:
QUESTION 4
What does Lyricus teach?
ANSWER 4
Lyricus is aligned with the Central Race, or WingMakers, and the great majority of its members are from the Central Race. Within Lyricus, expertise is centered on seven disciplines: the fields of genetics, neo- sciences, metaphysics, sensory data streams, psycho-coherence, cultural evolution, and the Sovereign Integral. Lyricus is not focused exclusively on philosophical or spiritual teachings because its central purpose is the irrefutable scientific discovery of the humanoid soul upon three- dimensional, life-bearing planets. page 2 Lyricus Teachers and Methodologies

What Lyricus is telling us and giving us the opportunity to be part of the Discovery of the Grand Portal by our ability to become Sovereign Integrals now and to reincarnate to help in establishing the Grand Portal and helping in the establishing new institutions with their new energies.

This is not about us versus them ( Urantia Book vs Lyricus/WMM) its about right relationship with your own Sovereign Integral, living a love centered life, using the Heart Virtues from the higher 4th dimensional level and staying in coherence.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:57 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Thanks Darlene, I appreciate what you have contributed, which reveals, from its source, the agenda of the UB.

I was introduced to the UB by a member of this forum (not Finaliter) very early on ... and I did read it once, from beginning to end Online, but having been a Mormon, my "christian background" included a lot more details about Jesus than most religions teach that are based upon the Bible only, and add to that what I learned in Kabbalah about religion in general ... there was really nothing new in there for me, in fact after having read the WMMs it seemed (to me) like a step backwards into an ORG ... run by men, supported and elevated by those who are still seeking a savior... I was done with that when I got here.

First Source is connected to individuals not organizations. Thus, the hierarchy is unconnected to the Source in a vital and dynamic way. The hierarchy is more connected to its own collective desire to help, to serve, to perform a function that allows the use of power to drive toward the vision of its leaders. In itself, this is not wrong or misguided. It is all part of the Primal Blueprint that orchestrates the unfoldment of consciousness from Prime Source to entity, and entity to Collective Source. This is the spiral of integration that breeds wholeness and cascading beauty within Source Intelligence. 2nd Philo

as James has stated in the PCI ... the new focus in this new age is on revealing the Sovereign Integral ... which requires that we cut our ties with Hierarchy when they no longer serve us, or recognize Sovereignty... or equality. Since the WMMs are the only teaching that are focused on restoring our true identity as well as our purpose, as equals, to reveal FS (one person at a time) and assist others to do the same... here is where I will be until full activation occurs.

For those of you who have followed the works of WingMakers.com, Lyricus.org and EventTemples.org, you may be wondering why my answers are so direct and come from a different geometry than my previous works. There are several reasons: one is that we are in a new time, the era of transparency and expansion is underway and it is colliding with the Elite agenda. Another reason is that the questions that Kerry and Bill have asked have never been asked of me in a public forum before, so you are hearing about some of this material for the first time as a result. And finally, as part of my personal undertaking to reveal the next level of the Sovereign Integral, it is necessary to strip off some of the rounded edges of the bridging that was invested in the original version of the concept. snipped from A18 PCI

My intent, by directing FL and those who wanted to discuss the UB to this topic, was an attempt to keep the four other topics that were being trashed from being disrupted, by FL's self-victimization and give her a place where she could discuss the UB to her hearts content, but obviously she doesn't appreciate that, and has trashed this one as well by ignoring any perspective but her own. ... I had hopes that she would use the search engine to find out how we collectively felt about the UB ... this one is only one of several topic raised to discuss the UB, and the last attempt (two years ago) anyone made to try to link them together (which amounted to beating a dead horse) ... but what they all promoted was comparison, which is exactly what the HMS has programed us to do and James advised us not to do ... which demands a judgment and which those with a Wholeness Perspective have risen above since we now recognize that it is supporting separation.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:57 pm 

Quote:
The Urantia Book has the capacity to make a significant contribution to the religious and philosophical thinking of people worldwide

There is nothing "wrong" or "evil" about that. If you base life experience or even your existence on just science, art and music, you have not integrated the experiences which philosophy and religion offer, so there is not a real balance.

Without spiritual experience, there is no growth.

Quote:
without even having read the WMMs ... much less immersing yourself in them, or activating them, you presume to tell us what they say, when we have been studying them for a decade now, is self-delusional .

you want us to believe that the UB wasn't channeled when EVERYONE on the planet knows it was but you apparently ... and you want to compare them when that is what led to your confusion in the first place. Why, pray tell... would we want to be as confused as you? Sorry but we can't un-learn what we KNOW, and the transformation is irrevocable ... as if anyone would want to [quote/]

I do not presume to tell you what they are saying as you already "know" (intellectually) ALL THERE IS TO KNOW... that's why I say you are unteachable.

I don't care what YOU think you know about the UB. Since you have NOT read it, you have no understanding of it.

You keep saying I am "confused". How is that? Am I confused because I do not adhere to the WMM? Are you threatened somehow that I might actually KNOW the Truth and didn't get it from the WMM? Again, confusion comes when someone tries to compete one thing with the other and I have not done that. Of, you don't know that because you don't read my posts and because you, your sovereign self, will not allow fr anyone to see truth where it exists unless it is ONLY in the WMM. Your fundamental conception of Truth is out of balance.

If anyone is fearful, it is YOU, SD, because you are somehow threatened by my gnosis.

Quote:
Now, you tell us James is in error ... it would be laughable if you weren't so obviously programed to react that way to anything that threatens your "learned behavior" and your self created belief system

The only one who is "programmed" is you. You have the same "programmed" answers for everything I say. You should learn to lay aside your arrogance (hich for people like you is very difficult to do because you have to be "right".) and learn something outside the WMM. There's a lot out there, SD...

I am "aware". I am much more aware than you because you have stagnated in your growth by believeing that the WMM holds ALL Truth. I have not come to this place because "the UB did not have the truth I am looking for"... I came here because there is MORE Truth to be found and I have found more in the WMM... But I will not stop here, because there is MORE to be experienced and more to realize. YOU have become no different than a Bible-believing Christian who refuses to move away from a supposed set of Truths. You are in the "prison" that James talks about.

SD, your lofty and high-minded ideas about what you THINK is my state of consciousness is hilarious :lol: because it is typical of someone who believes they are superior. You give yourself away everytime you respond.

I am not, in anyway promoting separation. However, unification is not in my BS being equal to yours. Unification is already there... you are resisting the balance of that unification by trying to tear down the Truth that I have experienced. But you will learn.

Quote:
... to use whatever language, when he is speaking to the public that they believe will inspire and motivate everyone . He certainly wouldn't risk all he came here to do by expressing an "error" or anything less than the truth.

James speaks to the heart of the person... he does not speak the way he speaks to placate their ignorance. He uses his words carefully because he knows it is the Spirit behind what he says that will reach that person.

Anytime the human mind is involved there can be error. James is not infallible, but he is in error regarding the UB. That's OK too because he is trying to promote the WMM, not the UB and so that would be expected.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Your fear is so apparent SD.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:32 pm 
Posting Freak

there is only one Universal truth for each issue, FL, so if it seems to you that I am repeating myself, it is because I am offering you the truth over and over as an option for you to consider. I am not dis-ing the UB as you would like to believe...I am simply giving my perspectives of them based on my personal experience (like it or lump it it, it won't change to appease you). I have no use for it nor do I care if you believe in it or not ... that is an individual choice. But your choice to join into the WMF discussions, expresses an understanding of its purpose which you continue to ignore ... I don't know why that is so difficult for you to comprehend but it is common sense based upon the name of the forum alone, and its format that is specific to the topics brought up in the website

I hope that you also noticed, that the members who posted these topics, soon left, with the exception of Finaliter who still visits but quit pushing the UB or trying to compare them to the WMMs years ago.

I can assure you that the UB does not threaten me in any way ... I read it and did not resonate with hardly anything in it ... due to the fact that it is not encoded with frequencies... it feels pretty dead to me, like so many other philosophies, that have failed in the past to reveal our true identity, the UB all but takes away any free will by suggesting everything is Pre-ordained ... even though it is blatantly obvious, even to the casual observer, that we are not aligned with the UB's agenda and Jesus was never intended to be the "savior" of humanity ... the history of Jesus was altered to give Anu the opportunity to incarnate as Jesus's second coming into a world that had been programed to believe he would return and "save" us ... instead of us each saving ourselves and recognizing ourselves as equals... which is another thing that makes Earth unique. Contrary to popular believe, FS is not God, nor is he a Judge ... Anu is the only individual that ever aspired to that position in the minds of men, and declared himself God ... which was a deception that no longer serves any purpose. In my mind, it is far better to avoid the conflicts that all religions inspire, I do not see how love of God justifies murdering anyone who doesn't ... obviously even in the most primitive societies, genocide is condone even when their culture's roots concedes that we are all "children of God" endowed with free will, to choose whatEVER we want to believe... whether it is true (universally) or not.

Contrary to your religious instructions, there is no accompanying punishment that follows the state of independence. The entity is not punished for its choice of explorations, otherwise the state of independence would be impossible to achieve. It is only through this state of independence or freewill that the entity can achieve a unique perspective. If the boundaries were prescribed too narrowly, and the entity was punished or allowed to accumulate sin each time it strayed, it would become more of an automaton than an explorer.

Without authentic exploration within the worlds of creation, the value of the experience for both the entity and First Source is greatly diminished. Just as a newborn human expresses its energy in the awkward movements of its limbs, the new entity expresses its energy in the awkward decisions of its exploratory path. These decisions include every conceivable movement into darkness that can be imagined, and it is because of this that the entity develops its uniqueness
. 3rd Philo sub section II

and as much as you may be inclined to believe that James is our "leader" he makes it clear, that he was chosen to reveal the LTO's message to humanity - he is a messenger and continues to fulfill that mission with anonymity, to the best of his abilities. He has told us that he has a "job" that supports himself, and anyone who believe that the WMMs are supporting him or that anyone involved in this work is being paid by profits made off of products being sold at cost, is delusional. I know for a fact that the cost of broadband alone for the WMF is being contributed by it's webmaster out of his own pocket... for both the WMF and the EVTs ... and I assume Mark pays for the brodband being used in the official WM's website ... when you consider how much that is yearly, multiplied by 12, it adds up to a tidy sum that we take for granted... but that Mark and Solaris "donate" selflessly to make this all possible... not to forget other contribution that demanded much time and effort ... such as the extensive work John Berges continues to selflessly contribute that enhance the WM experience... as well as others (Soulfood, Charlottemarie, Liquid Buddah, Darlene Burges, Shima/Darfula, Chris Lore, Frank Anderson, Teka, and Rysa, - to name but a few) including the (over 1,000) members of the WMF(UK) as they add their unique pieces to the puzzle the Big Picture in the framework of the LTO presents to all humanity.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:12 pm 

SD

It is amazing how inconsistent you are and repetitively so. :lol: :lol:

Quote:
I am not dis-ing the UB as you would like to believe... I have no use for it nor do I care if you believe in it or not

You have done nothing BUT insult the Urantia Book and those who are readers of it. Get real with yourself, SD.

Quote:
But your choice to join into the WMF discussions, expresses an understanding of its purpose which you continue to ignore ... I don't know why that is so difficult for you to comprehend but it is common sense based upon the name of the forum alone, and its format that is specific to the topics brought up in the website

I am not ignoring anything. I believe the TOPIC of DISCUSSION on this thread is "HOW THE URANTIA BOOK CAN ASSIST US...". I am on topic. You are not! You refuse to discuss HOW the UB assists us. You just want to dis it and try to MAKE everyone believe that you know what you are talking about, when you really don't.

You also have forgotten how many times you said you only read the UB part way and now all of a sudden you say you have read it beginning to end... :lol: :lol: Which is it? I don't believe you have read any of it, myself. The reason it is dead to you is because you were closed to the Spirit of Truth and were unable to allow any truth to resonate.

Quote:
the UB all but takes away any free will by suggesting everything is Pre-ordained ...

:lol: :lol: :lol: I don't think the UB expresses any such thing, however, the WMM do when they say that we are "programmed" with "source codes" etc., and ANU seeded our minds to respond and react a certain way. :lol: :lol: Really now, SD... get your stories straight. What do you think the "blue-print" of the FS is???

Quote:
Contrary to popular believe, FS is not God, nor is he a Judge ...

:lol: :lol: so, it's a popularity contest... Unfortunately, there are those who, by experience, can tell you otherwise. Even James tells you otherwise. Why won't you accept what James says on that issue? You skip over that part because it doesn't fit in with your misconceptions about what the WMM are saying.

I see now how confused you are because you are trying to incorporate your Mormonism with the WMM. That's why you believe in "ascended masters"... :lol: :lol: such as St. Germain...

Contrary to your belief, I do not feel "punished" for anything...

Quote:
and as much as you may be inclined to believe that James is our "leader" he makes it clear, that he was chosen to reveal the LTO's message to humanity - he is a messenger and continues to fulfill that mission with anonymity, to the best of his abilities. He has told us that he has a "job" that supports himself, and anyone who believe that the WMMs are supporting him or that anyone involved in this work is being paid by profits made off of products being sold at cost, is delusional. I know for a fact that the cost of broadband alone for the WMF is being contributed by it's webmaster out of his own pocket... for both the WMF and the EVTs ... and I assume Mark pays for the brodband being used in the official WM's website ... when you consider how much that is yearly, multiplied by 12, it adds up to a tidy sum that we take for granted... but that Mark and Solaris "donate" selflessly to make this all possible.

and you felt you needed to defend this because????? Who cares how James supports himself. And good for Mark if he can afford to support your addiction to slamming everyone who doesn't agree with you... although, you have said a couple of decent things, only to turn around and spew more derogatory darts at me or someone else who mentions the UB.

YOU separate yourself from any "Wholeness Perspective" everytime you dis me and anythng I say. Instead of including me in the "Whole", because I may not agree with everything you say, you exclude me, separate me (or anyone) by believing that you are superior. You have not arrived, SD... you do not even come close.

Quote:
All though I am not an expert on the UB, I do find merit in many parts of its presentation. My main point of disagreement is in the fact that does not include reincarnation as a concept which a great many metaphysical teaching include. Another difference is the focus of the LTO is on science and the arts as a means for helping humanity scientificly prove the existence of the soul and of the science of multidimensional reality. On the other hand it seems as if the Urantia Book is presented as a new religion or an upgrade on religion. I do not necessarily believe religious approach of the UB is wrong or bad, but it is a different approach than what James presents.

Good thought, dberges... it shows that you are at least "open" to teaching. I would say that the UB does not include "reincarnation" as it is presented in Hinduism etc.... but it certainly teaches "reincarnation" as it is.

You see, most people have preconceived ideas about something and when truth slaps them in the face, they are either shocked and reject it, or they resonate and accept it. With me, since the WMM are not completely new, they don't hold much resonation of revelatory value and so I find them, for the most part, mechanical and vaguely meaningful. There is, however, a lot of truth... it just doesn't have that WOW factor... :)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:52 pm 
Posting Freak

It may be your biased and defensive perspective that leads you to believe that I am trying to discredit the UB, however, I know that if you go back over the posts, as I have, you will find that it is you, trying to dis the WMMs with your limited knowledge, that supports your BS... that insists that we compare one to another ... you have dis-ed the members, the materials, the guidelines of the forum and James ... and in your state of confusion, yourself inadvertently.

well, two years ago(when this topic was created), we did not have the same focus on the Sovereign Integral as when you joined. Those of us who actually joined the WMF to discuss the WMMs didn't have to make much of an adjustment, to bring the focus of the discussion into the foreground. But you haven't even gotten around to that topic yet . How is it that you demand that I keep on topic, when you are the one that keeps distracting us from it?

I said, I was surprised that anyone read more than part way though, I always said I read it all ... see how the HMS distorts the truth in your mind?

the difference between having a blueprint that WE COLLECTIVELY created, and the pre-ordained path the UB suggests, is that we fill in the details ... and we create our own future :wink: It is similar to when an Architect submits plans for an apartment building ... his part is to insure it is structurally sound ... he doesn't decorate the individual apartments within the building ... we do that according to our own preferences. Knowing our origins, and destiny fulfills the purpose of our creation ... but we are allowed unlimited opportunities to explore whatever we wish, as eternal beings, between those parameters

the Glossary makes the issue you are having with your perspective of FS/God quite clear:

First Source

... First Source has many lower faces. These faces are often thought to be God Itself, but Gods are only a dimensional aspect of First Source and there are many faces of God as well. The Hierarchy has made this manifest, not First Source. First Source is not beholden to any law nor does IT operate in conjunction with any other force or power. IT is truly sovereign and ubiquitous simultaneously, and thus, Unique. IT is not hidden or wary of life in any way. IT simply is Unique, and therefore, incomprehensible except through the vibration encoded within all life.

The other faces of God have been created so the human instrument can fathom First Source and crystallize an image of this Unique Being sufficient to progress through the Hierarchy and access the Sovereign Integral perspective. Nevertheless, what you hold as God, is not First Source, but a facet of First Source developed by the Hierarchy as a comprehensible interpretation of First Source. We must tell you that these "interpretations" have been exceedingly inadequate in their portrayal. ...

as much as a victim need a bully, I have done nothing but offer you compassion/new intelligence, the fact that you fail to recognize it in its authentic form, simply reveals how much influence the HMS has in your life ... It is your "problem" and not mine ... I am not responsible for how you react or respond to Compassion ... or Valor ... or if you recognize it or not .

While your self-created BS may satisfy your limited perspective ... I appreciate other perspectives that enhance my ever evolving one such as this one, that explain the existence and the mission of those who have Mastered their emotions and re-established their commitment to their fellow men ... I appreciate that there will be Master to assist us.

Tributary Zones will become the new religion of the 22nd century. They will become the touchstone for accessing the new energy coming into the planet as a result of the Grand Portal's discovery. In this time, the new structure of the Hierarchy will -- like a glove turned outside in -- finally fit the "human hand". This will herald the Return of the Masters who have remained behind the veil of secrecy because of the survival-based interests of religion, business, government, and science.

However, these institutions will be reformatted, and those Masters who hold the vital information as to how the individual may use the Grand Portal to explore themselves and the universe, will be revered and finally appreciated by humanity at large. By the dawning of the 22nd century, the Grand Portal will be ubiquitous in human culture and acknowledged in all classrooms of learning.

The discovery of the Grand Portal is a carefully orchestrated event string, consisting of innumerable components. The reason this event has been, and continues to be, so carefully orchestrated is that it will galvanize the Genetic Mind of the human species to explore the multiverse, and not simply terra-earth or its solar system. It is the single event that establishes humankind on the Sovereign Integral Network, and shifts the energy system of the human species from which all manifestations arise.

When a species in the three-dimensional universe discovers irrefutable scientific proof of the multiverse and the innermost topology of the Wholeness Navigator, it impacts on every aspect of the species. It is the most profound shift of consciousness that can be foretold, and it is this event that triggers the Return of the Masters to explicit influence and exoteric roles.
4th Philo

you Belief System is obviously limited to what you choose to believe ... which has nothing to do with Universal Truth ... as I have said, long long before you arrived, "you can choose to believe anything that pleases you - but it doesn't make it true" ... what a shame that you have closed the door of the IFZ that could, assist you at least sub-consciously.

Last edited by starduster on Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:00 pm 

What was that Barbra Streisand and Donna Summer song again?....oh yeah, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! :D

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:09 pm 
Posting Freak

ziearmo wrote:
What was that Barbra Streisand and Donna Summer song again?....oh yeah, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! :D

one would like to think so eh? but if no one replys to FLs concerns ... and no one is willing to discuss them, then that supports IGNOREance :lol:

FL's attitude brings to mind this visual Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:41 am 
Posting Freak

Hi Fl....in response to your wanting to know the above ....As far as the now goes... .. how .it .the UB assists us is by along with KS( Keylontic Science ) offering insight into Anu......and his manipulative ways that wish to keep us his slaves....of the 2 ...the UB a much more pleasant way to go....as KS is much more militant ..going out of its way to ground for lack of a better word shapeshifters that take over their 3d hosts....of which Anna Hayes now known as Ashayana Deane is the prime example....and how do i know this,,,,,well a number of years ago ....in between me being a member of another of Anu's favorites....the infamous Athena anti Wing Maker group......I spent about a year as a representative of Ashtar Command trying to build a bridge that never got completed.... as I AM a Scout for Nirih..... in one of the main KS groups.....Keylonta - AD 's number 2....was its head.....and was befriended by a disgruntled member who sent me a number of "secret' tapes made available at their special weekend retreats....this one in particular showing Anna speaking and being taken over....reminded me of the force that would take over Adolf Hitler....when he would hypnotize those listening ........am curious FL....are you aware of exactly what is manipulating you so ?......as the sooner you are ....the sooner you can then evict it....and then get about the real business at hand...which is the grounding of the Wing Maker Will and the consequent moving along of Anu and his followers....the Animus.( Ims Anu)....of which you can be a great help.....by yourself....not being afraid of the Chambers that are everywhere.....and pushing yourself past your fear... and actually .entering them.....of which I recommend .Chamber 11 which opens a door I Am encouraging you to go through..............its time FL....either become a viable part of the future now....or leave......because the UB albeit It being the nicer loving I will save you side of Anu it is no longer as far as Wing Maker Work. goes relevant and it IS thus .the past....and the past is just that ... the past......your hanging on....is only weighing you down ,,,,and now we are supposed to let go....and let God....as in FirstSource not Anu take charge....am hoping you get this as I like you and do not want to see you leave.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:29 am 
Posting Freak

well, there you go, an eye witness account ... could it be that the UB was the real beginning of the New Age ... because up until that time ... and even at that time, channeling was perceived by most religions to be "demon possession" and this account of Markz's validates from his own experience another individual (Anna Hayes - leader of the Lightworkers) who claim's James is in "error" ... and who's scripted "messages" from ETs are "broadcast" to the "insiders" in the Heirarchy aka UB ... even more recently ... and accepted by them as "truth".

Channeling was originally the equivalent of demon possession where interdimensional entities would temporarily infuse themselves within the human instrument and read a script prepared for them, usually an operative of the GSSC who was intent on bringing hope, love, truth, wisdom, and cosmological indoctrinations to humanity through the spiritual and, to a lesser extent, religious systems of the human family.

In more recent times channeling has become more automated, using pre-programmed scripts, voice tonalities, gestures, and accents which are implanted in the HMS of the individual channeler, and quite literally “broadcast” for later publication and dissemination among those who have a resonance to GSSC and seek enlightenment therein

This individual has also twisted what the WMMs say, and has exposed herself when she believed she knew more about the fictional characters and settings that James created than he did and ignored his challenge to discuss it :lol: ... She has used her world wide influence to inform anyone who would listen, that the Wingmakers are evil ... which is no doubt Anu's perspective about anyone who would challenge his authority... or suggest techniques, to release one's self from the HMS, and tear down the wall of the prison he has enslaved the entire Universe in.

How can anyone deny, that the UB is just another Hierarchy, when certain information is reserved for only the few ... does it really "assist us"? or is it just another pyramid scheme, where the many support the few, and their elaborate lifestyles, as "chosen ones" ... even the exact origins of the UB are concealed from its adherents ... and its "new materials" released only to a select few to maintain their position in the pecking order of the "enlightened". Their "Word", is infallible, even if they aren't - who would dare question exactly where or from whom, their information came from or the fact that it is unaligned with Source Reality (and personal wisdom) that values each of us as equal and Integral to the Plan of FS ?

I don't know if the Lightworkers are an extension of the UBs Org ... or if Anna has just gone off on her own to create her own means to manifest by using the collective energy of her followers, but it is clear, by her own admission, that only a very very few will "get it" and the rest will just have to trust her... since she is the only one who seems to know what the "blueprints" that she possesses (given to her by ETs) really mean and how to use them. Nothing plain and simple about these "works" nor are they expected to be understood by the entire species ... but just a selected few of the "old souls" .

Quote:
Who is Anna Hayes?

Anna Hayes is an American who has had contact with ET's all of her life. Anna's alien abduction experiences began at the age of four. She was initially abducted by a negative "intruder"' faction of Zeta Reticuli greys because they were interested in harvesting her special encoded genes and were preparing her to become a mind controlled "breeder" of alien hybrids. She was essentially "rescued" from this fate at the age of seven by another group of positive aliens that refer to themselves as members of the Guardian Alliance. For a time, she was being taken by both groups, but gradually the Guardian Alliance taught her how to resist the coersive and manipulative technologies that the negative greys were employing to control her and she was eventurally able to free herself from their domination.

Once she was free from the influence of the negative greys, she was able to concentrate more fully on the education and training she received at the hands of the Guardian Alliance. That "education" spanned a few decades and in 1996, she was told it was time to reveal what she had been taught to the general public, or at least that part of the public that was open to her message. She began by writing two books, Voyagers I: Sleeping Abductees and Voyagers II: Secrets of Amenti. These two volumes are part of a much larger planned series of books that will eventaualy run to18 volumes.

http://educate-yourself.org/ah/

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:34 pm 

Starduster:

Quote:
She has used her world wide influence to inform anyone who would listen, that the Wingmakers are evil ... which is no doubt Anu's perspective about anyone who would challenge his authority... or suggest techniques, to release one's self from the HMS, and tear down the wall of the prison he has enslaved the entire Universe in.

You are a liar and a deceiver. If you had read any of my posts, you would know, as everyone knows, that I have never declared the WMM as being "evil". Neither have I been a liar. I have not said that you have said this or that when I know you have not. Nor have I lied and made myself look superior to anyone. You have, undeniably, made a fool of your self by consistently lying about what I have said.

You have once again LIED when you say that you have not "discredited" the Urantia Book. You have done nothing but....

Quote:
How can anyone deny, that the UB is just another Hierarchy, when certain information is reserved for only the few ... does it really "assist us"? or is it just another pyramid scheme, where the many support the few, and their elaborate lifestyles, as "chosen ones" ... even the exact origins of the UB are concealed from its adherents ... and its "new materials" released only to a select few to maintain their position in the pecking order of the "enlightened". Their "Word", is infallible, even if they aren't - who would dare question exactly where or from whom, their information came from or the fact that it is unaligned with Source Reality (and personal wisdom) that values each of us as equal and Integral to the Plan of FS ?

You have no idea what you are speaking of... This garbage, out of your fear and misconseptions, have absolutely nothing to do with the UB.

Quote:
the difference between having a blueprint that WE COLLECTIVELY created, and the pre-ordained path the UB suggests, is that we fill in the details ... and we create our own future

It is beyond evident, when you say things like this, that you have not read the UB. One last time... the UB does not say that our path is "pre-ordained".

112:5.5 And it is this very power of choice, the universe insignia of freewill creaturehood, that constitutes man's greatest opportunity and his supreme cosmic responsibility. Upon the integrity of the human volition depends the eternal destiny of the future finaliter; upon the sincerity of the mortal free will the divine Adjuster depends for eternal personality; upon the faithfulness of mortal choice the Universal Father depends for the realization of a new ascending son; upon the steadfastness and wisdom of decision-actions the Supreme Being depends for the actuality of experiential evolution.

5:1.11 Mortal man may draw near God and may repeatedly forsake the divine will so long as the power of choice remains. Man's final doom is not sealed until he has lost the power to choose the Father's will. There is never a closure of the Father's heart to the need and the petition of his children. Only do his offspring close their hearts forever to the Father's drawing power when they finally and forever lose the desire to do his divine will -- to know him and to be like him. Likewise is man's eternal destiny assured when Adjuster fusion proclaims to the universe that such an ascender has made the final and irrevocable choice to live the Father's will.

I could go on and on, but since you do not read past the first line of anything I say, it is futile. You choose to believe what you believe because you have been sucked into it. You do not think for yourself which is evident because of your systematic and "cultish" answers. You lie and believe this is the truth which means your perception of truth is distorted by your very lies.

I refuse to respond further to your lies and unrelenting dis-ing of the Urantia Book and of anyone's understanding of Truth, whether it involves the Urantia Book or not, by consistently belittling the Truth and the person.

You are not even a representative of a "Wingmaker".

You are indeed lacking in your understanding of any truth that James or the WMM portray. You have Literalized everything (which is not surprising since you are a Mormon)...

Good luck to you SD... may you one day awaken from the prison you have personally created for yourself in this lonely place at the top.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:48 pm 

The human mind system is a simple tool used to lead the Neanderthol out of the caves and into the direction of its creator . Why do so many of you on this forum blame everything on something else ? The human mind sytem has no mind of it's own ,it is the basic first step blueprint to herd the primitive species into the direction of it's origins , thats it , plain and simple . The human mind sytem is what has brought the barbarian in us all (in one way or another)to the translations from James of the WMM. Do you think other evoloutionary planetary systems are void of a mind blueprint (HMS) ? I would think not . How else would you lead a biological organism into realizing what animates itself and from where it's origins originate ? The observance of First Source in all things means ALL THINGS . We should stop demonizing others and keep an open mind and most important of all an open heart to the spirit of truth . Truth is everywhere , we discern this through our life experiences . Experience can show us that all eggs in one basket is a recipe for disaster .Although sometimes we find golden eggs like the WMM and UB that we cherish more than others , doesn't mean that these are the last eggs we will ever need .

Last edited by Multiversal on Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:10 pm 
Posting Freak

gee, how did I know it was you Anna... are you denying that you channeled information on film, for the UB ? and are you denying that in your interview for Project Camelot that you lied about the Wingmakers, specifically about the fictional characters and the fictional gov org that these fictional characters worked for ... and that you told James the author of this fictional story that he was "in correct"about his own creative writing? ... or that you stated in several accounts that the Wingmakers were "bad or rogue" species ? because that is all public knowledge ... and was discussed in another topic here in the forum

just how confused ARE you ?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:08 pm 
Posting Freak

multiversal, have you read the PCI? where James explains what the HMS really is ... piece by piece ... cause it sure doesn't sound like it .

no one is blaming anyone ... we each agreed to switch HIs ... except for those who didn't (Atlantians) and who left the 3D dimension, and who have now returned (LTO) to share with us how to release ourselves from the HMS ... so if someone is still dependent on that system, it is their own fault ... it is no longer Anu's because we chose to adopt it or we refuse to use the WMMs to restore the SI back to its original configuration as the "life force" for the Entity... which will give that individual access to a Sovereign Integral state of consciousness when the Source Codes are fully activated

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:26 pm 
Posting Freak

No, Anna, I am not an "official" Wingmaker "representative" ... I am just your average Wingmaker, who has used the materials the LTO has collectively composed, to free myself from the HMS ... by restoring my template's original configuration, which I fragmented, to experience this part of FS's "kingdom" and complete this phase of ITs Plan.

Once my "wholeness" was restored, and all programs re written, and my heart and mind cleared of the the emotional and historical baggage of thousands of lifetimes, so that it could express my true identity and receive and transmit the HVs ... I am now prepared to make the shift from the HMS to the SIP

The WMMs make this "transformation" plain and simple, so that anyone can easily do it by following the process laid out in the WMMs. Nothing is withheld from anyone ... and no one is denied access to FSI once the transformation is complete.

I don't know who you think you are fooling, but it is quite obvious to the world, that what you offer from your channeling is not plain or simple, and is pure mumbo jumbo from the desk of Anu that is an updated program that those who resonate with the HMS programs (specifically the GSSC) will be drawn to. Apparently you are the one who has been fooled ... and deceptive.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:03 pm 
Posting Freak

No judgement FL....just an observation based on my experience,,,, in ,which being a Scout....has continually put myself in all sorts of metaphysical based groups ...... where I follow the strategy of .keep your friends close and your" enemies" closer........though i must admit....I never viewed the Urantiians as such though i did some of the KS'ers who were a bit on the fanatic side being mindbent by Anna Hayes/Ashayana Deane . to agree with her every word in fear of her retribution,,,,which seems to be how it is done....re keeping them in line.... they live in fear of being chastised....by her acerbic tongue....which is the exact same gameplan employed by June "Athena " Stephansen re keeping her followers in order.......am actually very happy you are pursuing this FL...as it only helps move them along....to where only First Source knows....just a question to which Chamber they enter the Vortex through......in retrospect the UB is assisting us in this more then we know.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:47 pm 
Posting Freak

I appreciate what you have shared Markz ... and I understand your reluctance to open that can of worms in the forum, but I believe it was done, not to expose the UB, as much as it was done out of concern for those who may not know what they have exposed themselves to ... it was a compassionate thing to do ... to release this "new intelligence" as I never knew that Anna Hayes was associated with the UB ...but then I don't keep up with UB intel ... other than what someone brings up in the forum... the first time I heard her name was in the PC three part vid - and none of it "stuck" ... except for the parts about the Wingmakers causing Hati (omg) .... as if SECUs were the same as grey-droids or reptilians ... and needed to be "shepherded" by some "savior" or worship so-called God/Satan types.

I don't know how she can equate what I quoted about FS allowing us to do ANYTHING, without punishment because IT knows it is just a "phase" we are going through trying to define our uniqueness ... to what she quoted that demanded blind obedience ... or else? what? I believe humanity can justify their every deed, and ignorance is not an excuse it is resistance to awareness.

There is in each of us a Remnant Imprint of our Sovereignty that is not the least bit threatened by Anu nor his slaves ... and like all slaves they will betray him, and hope in their hearts that we are the ones everyone has been hoping for... because Anu has always know it, he just didn't want to believe it :lol: ... so you see, his followers are doing the same thing ... he has ignored us ... and treated us less than equal ... and justified it. We can do better than that :D

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:37 am 
Posting Freak

Its really time to move on....and FL and company can either make the journey with us.....or without us and stay "prisoners" of Anu ...who rightly so is afraid....yes .....afraid of the Chambers....and doing everything he can to avoid and discredit the Work being done through them.....which is why I suggested to FL that Chamber 11 be visited....mainly because....through IT.....the I (a)ms Anu.....Animus....is pulled from the 3d host and evicted....moved along so to speak.... and what is left behind is YOU......so the question to Anna/Featherlite if she is still here that is .....is have you given it a shot.....or is freedom so "scary" that you avoid it like the plague ?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:35 am 
 WWW  Profile

For the record, I want to quote an answer from James about the special frequencies of WingMakers. If anyone in the future reads this thread they will also have the reason for the WingMakers/Lyricus materials being the new energies on the planet. Truth is Truth and only those seeking Truth will find it.

Quote:
These are then stepped down in frequency to the materials contained on the WingMakers website and in the music CDs. What is unique about the WingMakers materials is the subtlety of their encoding and the way in which the materials interleave. It is this interleaving of the materials (imagery, symbols, music, frequencies, poetry, meta-language, philosophy, cosmology, etc.) and the manner in which they activate deeper perceptions of First Source and the Wholeness Navigator that distinguishes these materials from previous dispensations. Topical Arr. Session 3, Q 64.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:20 am 

Yes the WMM are definitely unique to anything that we have seen here before . By the end of this year I will have all of the CDs and all material printed and in pretty binders for reading offline snuggled up next to a fire with a warm cup of joe . As a matter of fact I plan on playing the music through my home stereo system through out the house like a soft background music so to speak . 24/7 if my boss will let me , well atleast I am the boss of my house , when my wife doesn't want to be :wink: Next I will look at the Chamber Paintings and carefully place a few strategically around the house . I will create my own tributary zone and anyone that enters is bound to be touched atleast in a subtle way .

As far as the UB goes , it is still of value to me . Took me forever to read it , but fragments of it still constitute my personal BS . After all it was the stepping stone that brought me to the WMM . Perhaps that is why James mentions it from time to time , knowing that any reference to the UB on Wingmakers.com will pop up and provide a link to the web site and draw others in . No doubt is was open or possible to be tainted during it's translation/transfer . I believe it contains certain truths , but I realize it is not entirely true or correct .

Anyway , I guess some of you are right on here that this is a WMM forum and it's purpose is the discussion of such materials . I would just respectfully ask that for future reference we are nicer to our guests . After all we want to ignite a "kindling effect" , and not a burning at the stake . :P

Post subject: Smoke & mirrors ;)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Hi Multiversal,

I really enjoy your snipits of wisdom you intertwine within the forum.

Thank you.

:wink: :)

It will burn you at the start

As if to winds (of spirit) you were bare

Then fall deeply into your heart

like a stone in the water's lair.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:59 pm 
Posting Freak

I'll take that into consideration, multiversal, but Valor leaves no place to insert schmooze or political correctness - I don't believe that I "attack" FS's person, or the UB, I simply gave her a different perspective of it that included facts that she ignored... which revealed her BS was dependent on a hierarchical system of controls, prepared by the GSSC programs for those who believe that Humanity is less than Sovereign or equal and in need a "savior"... obviously she was not prepared for that type of REVEAL-ation nor was she willing to discuss anything but her BS.

The WMMs recognize and respect Jesus' contribution to global consciousness and his ongoing involvement in the LTO's (masters') work We can appreciate his contribution, without worshiping him as our "savior". He didn't come here to establish more religions that separate us in another thousand "denominations" or sub-hierarchical orgs, that have conflicting perspectives of Unity, based upon "behavior" (compliance to dogma and rituals)... he came to free us from religions and encouraged us all to develop Christ Consciousness. Behavior is what BSs "birth" in accordance to our adherence to self-limited intelligence and or ignorance of any "new intelligence" and if you believe that "might makes right" then you will seek survival in whatever org you believe will protect you in their numbers alone.

The WMMs do not support "structure" or any form of Hierarchy - they allow for our own Individuated Consciousness to establish our own paths and help us understand the origins and destiny of Sovereignty and our ability to build uniquely upon the secure foundation of Universal Truths that recognize our potential to be creators and gods of our own "local universe", equally. The truth that is revealed in the WMMs is what will united all members of this species in one common goal, which is to restore Wholeness. It is not an "organized" religion that requires us to all believe the same thing, it simply offers us the opportunity to be who we Are and to fulfill the purpose of our creation to the best of our abilities as self-realized SECUs.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:19 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
I'll take that into consideration.....

.....as many a judge has said.

http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/l_to_o/offe ... ance_(tics)_/

.....I assure you, First Source does not judge.....in a very real sense.

All is allowed.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:30 pm 

Yes Russell , our (quantum)energies are fueling the HMS . Our new energies will devour the pockets of negative , redundant systems that have a dimenishing effect on our collective conscious and over all evoloutionary growth of the species . I understand the principle behind our energetic antennas , and what comes to me may it flow freely , only stronger to others . In my local Universe every day I will strive to increase the outflow of my heart energy , by implementing the heart virtues and inviting my wholeness navigator to participate and be one . I am a local point , a grounding rod for the new energies .

Anxiously , yet patiently awaiting for my/our completion .

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next