WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: How the Urantia book assists us...
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:03 pm 

Now I know why the Central Messages resonate with me so much:

Quote:
The first paragraph of the Wingmakers First Source Transmission titled ‘My Central Purpose’ reads:

The blueprint of exploration has an overarching intention; you are not the recipients of divine labor and meticulous training only to ensure that you may enjoy endless bliss and eternal ease. There is a purpose of transcendent service concealed beyond the horizon of the present universe age. If I designed you to take you on an eternal excursion into nirvana, I certainly would not construct your entire universe into one vast and intricate training school, requisition a substantial branch of my creation as teachers and instructors, and then spend ages upon ages piloting you, one by one, through this enormous universe school of experiential learning. The furtherance of the system of human progression is cultivated by my will for the explicit purpose to merge the human species with other species from different universes.

which is almost exactly the same as the second last paragraph of the Urantia Book Paper 48, The Morontia Life:

The mortal-survival plan has a practical and serviceable objective; you are not the recipients of all this divine labor and painstaking training only that you may survive just to enjoy endless bliss and eternal ease. There is a goal of transcendent service concealed beyond the horizon of the present universe age. If the Gods designed merely to take you on one long and eternal joy excursion, they certainly would not so largely turn the whole universe into one vast and intricate practical training school, requisition a substantial part of the celestial creation as teachers and instructors, and then spend ages upon ages piloting you, one by one, through this gigantic universe school of experiential training. The furtherance of the scheme of mortal progression seems to be one of the chief businesses of the present organized universe, and the majority of innumerable orders of created intelligences are either directly or indirectly engaged in advancing some phase of this progressive perfection plan. -- The Urantia Book Paper 48, The Morontia Life, 8. The Morontia Progressors

Wow! :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: How incredibly incredible!!! And the "plagiarism" ... :shock: :lol: Almost every word is exactly the same... :D

Now who can deny this when it right in front of their face?? :?: :lol:

I checked it out and it IS THE SAME... word for word in most sentences.

Here's the link to the Urantia Book quote:

http://urantiabook.org/newbook/papers/p048.htm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:23 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
FL ... consider the Source of these statements you have quoted ... and how flimsey they are ... the author is assuming that because James is aware of the White Lodge and such teaching, that he must condone them ... James is perfectly aware of how we were "educated" to compare ... and he addresses this issue in detail ... question after question .

He demonstrates, consistently that he has knowledge of many many teachings - old and new. He belongs to an interdimensional teaching order, himself ... now
He didn't reject any of our (member) questions ... his answers are timeless

yes, I got a good laugh too, knowing what I do, and how self defeating, trying to debunk the WMMs is ... and if James were a member of the WL ... or a reincarnation of Jesus, what difference would that make to the message? .... why haven't you scrutinized the creator of that rip-off website ... who does he claim to be other than someone else who doesn't resonate with the message because they don't trust the messenger.

why are you surprised to find truth in the WMMs ... or that the same words are used to express it ? ... all truth has the same timeless source the student/teaching platform has never changed ... and the Galactic Transition Zone have been established for eons - there is no reason to believe that the truth, that was deposited there, is not timeless or that many truth seekers have not accessed it ... It is obvious to me that the UB would need to include much truth to attract and keep truth seeker enslaved in yet another hierarchical illusion of the GSSC program .

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:49 pm 

Here's another one... INCREDIBLE... there must be many many more:

The Function of the Wholeness Navigator, Chamber 15

Evolution in the material universe has provided you with a life vehicle, your human body. First Source has endowed your body with the purest fragment of ITS reality, your wholeness navigator. It is the mysterious fragment of First Source that acts like the pilot light of the human soul—fusing the mortal and eternal aspects. Can you fathom what it means to have a fragment of the Absolute Source indwelling within your very nature? Can you imagine your destiny when you fuse with an actual fragment of the First Source of the Grand Universe? No limit can be placed upon your powers of Selfhood or your eternal possibility. Chapter 13.

The Urantia Book:

107:4.7 Can you really realize the true significance of the Adjuster’s indwelling? Do you really fathom what it means to have an absolute fragment of the absolute and infinite Deity, the Universal Father, indwelling and fusing with your finite mortal natures? When mortal man fuses with an actual fragment of the existential Cause of the total cosmos, no limit can ever be placed upon the destiny of such an unprecedented and unimaginable partnership. In eternity, man will be discovering not only the infinity of the objective Deity but also the unending potentiality of the subjective fragment of this same God. Always will the Adjuster be revealing to the mortal personality the wonder of God, and never can this supernal revelation come to an end, for the Adjuster is of God and as God to mortal man.

It's right there in front of your face... if you refuse to see it, then all I can say is you are full of FEAR. It can't be any clearer that the Wingmaker Materials are an extension (if not a rephrasing)....

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:04 pm 

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Stardust you are so full of it!!!

Read the quotes. They are exactly the same (give or take a few word changes)...

The first quote is from FIRST SOURCE TRANSMISSION when actually all it is is a retated quote from the Urantia Book. :lol: :lol:

I'm not "debunking" anything...

I have been saying ALL ALONG that there is truth in the WMM... I'M NOT SURPRISED... I have NEVER SAID OTHERWISE...

I don't care about the WL or "reincarnation of Jesus"... that has absolutely NOTHING to do with what I quoted or said. I don't need to check the site creator out... all I was interested in was the two quotes.

READ THE QUOTES... CHECK THEM OUT FOR YOURSELF, Stardust.

DON'T BE SO AFRAID.. it isn't going to bite you... :lol:

You can't deny it, SD... the UB Truth is even found in the WMM!!! :lol: :lol: :D

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:12 am 
Posting Freak

I did, FL, about five years or so ago , :lol: (maybe longer)

If I said ... the ball is green, two hundred or two thousand years ago, and the ball was green, then it would always be true .... they are both filled with FSI, only one supports enslavement and the other supports Sovereignty ... :D

they are not similar or the same, even though they contain some of the same truths ... but without a wholeness perspective you will never be able to discern how they can't be compared, because their first point is not the same ... nor is their goal.

one is in alignment with the Unification forces plan and one is aligned with the Heirarchy.

First Source is connected to individuals not organizations. Thus, the hierarchy is unconnected to the Source in a vital and dynamic way. The hierarchy is more connected to its own collective desire to help, to serve, to perform a function that allows the use of power to drive toward the vision of its leaders. In itself, this is not wrong or misguided. It is all part of the Primal Blueprint that orchestrates the unfoldment of consciousness from Prime Source to entity, and entity to Collective Source. This is the spiral of integration that breeds wholeness and cascading beauty within Source Intelligence.

been there done that, and it no long serve any purpose for me... which is not to say that you don't need that experience ... but it still doesn't explain why you are here

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:33 am 
Posting Freak

FeatherLite wrote:
The TOPIC is about the Urantia Book, not Channeling.

The Urantia Book is not a product of "channeling" anymore than the Wingmaker Materials are...

If one can believe the UB is "channeled", then one must also believe that the FIRST SOURCE MESSAGES WERE "channeled" as they say much of the same thing and have a different signature than the rest of the WMM.

The Urantia Book in NO WAY instills SEPARATION. In fact it says a whole lot about ONENESS, THE WHOLE...

They are ever drawn towards his [Central Sun] presence by that kinship of being which constitutes the vast and universal family circle and and fraternal circuit of the eternal [First Source]. There is a kinship of divine spontaneity in all personality.

The problem is, those who are so bent against it are the same people who have NOT READ IT. And YES, I believe it is possible that even James has not read the whole Urantia Book. :shock:

Whereas, REMOTE VIEWING IS no different from CHANNELING in that BOTH ARE from the PSYCHIC, which means they both originate from the Remote Viewer and/or the Channeler's psyche. James seems fine with Remote Viewing. I'm not. Nor do I go for psychically channeled info, such as Alice Bailey's works. The Urantia Book was not "channeled"...

BUT...... it doesn't matter what I say, you can believe what you want and you will :lol:

The Urantia Book resonates with me and when I see the SAME INFORMATION IN THE WMM it still resonates. When someone compares the two, that means they are LOOKING for comparisons. I am not looking for comparisons when I discover these things... they just are there and I see them while reading and something I have read somewhere else may come to mind. That is far different than "comparing". That just means Truth is present in both works and I resonate with both.

Anyway, Shaylana, you can believe what you want... but if I were you, I would try not to be so judgmental about things your little mind has no clue about... the UB being one of them and my personal experience being another.

Also, I don't interpret James' "ANSWERS" as being AGAINST the Urantia Book... in fact nothing I read from James is in any way condemning other works. But you seem to be misinterpreting almost everything in the WMM and what James says, and the reason I know this??? Because of your behaviour! :|

I also think it is funny that you totally missed the part about Plato. :lol:

Just in case it hasn't registered with you URANTIA IS CHANNELED. Here allow me to say it again , this time even louder since you don't get it. High school sure has dumbed you kids down tremendously , no comprehendo . Anyway back onto the topic of channeling, [size=200][b][i][u]URANTIA IS CHANNELED.[/u][/i][/b][/size] I'll remind you again so you can see this. Maybe this time uou should read the whole thing, that is if your attention span allows it.

Quote:
Answer 11 from James: Channeling is a sub-component of the God-Spirit-Soul
Complex (GSSC), and therefore the Human Mind System. The origins of channeling
arise from Anu’s attempt to automate his persona into the human domain because he
realized that the access between the dimensions and the manifest environment of
humanity would close. The GSSC was his automation system that embodied his presence
within the world of man.
Channeling was originally the equivalent of demon possession where interdimensional
entities would temporarily infuse themselves within the human instrument and read a
script prepared for them, usually an operative of the GSSC who was intent on bringing
hope, love, truth, wisdom, and cosmological indoctrinations to humanity through the
spiritual and, to a lesser extent, religious systems of the human family.
In more recent times channeling has become more automated, using pre-programmed
scripts, voice tonalities, gestures, and accents which are implanted in the HMS of the
individual channeler, and quite literally “broadcast” for later publication and
dissemination among those who have a resonance to GSSC and seek enlightenment
therein.
The channeled materials, owning to their extensive crafting, were cosmological
wunderkinds that generated awe and near-instant faith in their readers. Works like The
Urantia Book, Conversations with God, Seth, Agartha, Alice Bailey, and countless others
were all prepared texts for humanity, written by dimensional entities under the direction
of the GSSC and distributed for human consumption to ensure that humans remained
satiated with division and deception – though under the guise of spiritual and
cosmological truth.
If you carefully examine channeling you will see that it does not mention the Sovereign
Integral, the silence that is you. They discuss the heavens, God, angelic beings,
extraterrestrial intelligences, the service orientation of ascended being, ascension process
of soul, morality, practical living, alignment to God, life after death, and the complex
teacher-student ordering of the universe. It is all designed to instill separation and satisfy
the seeker that truth exists on the material plane, thus, they do not have to leave the
prison to find it; they simply need to read or listen with their mind.
Remote viewing is tapping into the unconscious or unified field of the Human Mind
System. Within this field of consciousness remote viewers can access the astral imprint of
Earth or any other planet or system in which the HMS extends – which is the entire
known physical universe. The astral imprint is like a reflection in a grainy mirror. It lacks
the texture and details, but the general picture exists. It is time sensitive, so sometimes,
unbeknownst to the remote viewer, the subject is time shifted and the time shift can be
thousands of years.
Remote Viewers also can be influenced by more subtle dimensional fields that are not
physically manifest. Thus, sometimes their imagery is not of this world, though it seems
of the physical, three-dimensional world, it is really of the astral or mental.
As for prophecy, the Mayans in particular, were very advanced because they had specific
priests that were offspring of human and Anunnaki genetic intermixing, and this allowed
them to understand the higher order mathematics of the Human Mind System. The HMS
is a mathematical composite equation at its foundation level. I realize that this may not
seem possible, and your belief or disbelief is not important, all I will explain is that for
prophecy to work, predestination must be existent, and if predestination exists, then
mathematics would seem a likely reason, would it not?
In terms of prophecy there are only two themes of importance. One prophecy relates to
the Grand Portal (as it is known within WingMakers) and the other to the End of Time.
The End of Time prophecy is attributed to the Mayan, but as I suggested earlier, there
was an Anunnaki influence to the prophecy that was due to the genetic intermixing of the
two races, which is another story altogether.
The End of Time prophecy was actually initiated in Atlantean times. There was an
individual among the Atlantean leadership that possessed a penetrating knowledge of
prophecy, so much so, that even Anu was aware of this being. I will call this individual
Cogniti, and it was he who was able to perceive, and, more importantly, recall and
articulate the prophecy of the End of Time. This prophecy was described to Anu and it
was the galvanizing vision that caused Anu to seal Heaven from Earth.
Cogniti’s prophecy was that there would be an individual in the far distant future that
would open the Earth to the interdimensional planes. That Earth could not be sealed from
the Heavens as it was this individual’s destiny to reclaim Heaven. Anu, was not pleased
with this prophecy and it inspired him to separate Humans from the interdimensional
planes, and instead he created new worlds that were part of the HMS, residing as
programs within the HMS (God-Spirit-Soul Complex) that included constructs of
reincarnation, afterlife, and the astral, mental and soul planes.
The End of Time prophecy, as Cogniti described it, was a threat to Anu because if his
creation – human beings – could access the dimensions, they would know they were
programmed existences, veiled shadows of their true self. So it was this prophecy that
begat the GSSC and it became one of the most complex labyrinths in Anu’s arsenal to
enslave humanity.
The second prophecy was the Grand Portal, and this has to do with not only one
individual discovering the portal into the dimensions of the Sovereign Integral, but all of
humanity. This is the return of humanity to its stature as the Sovereign Integral liberated
of the HMS, yet still manifest on Earth in a human instrument. In short, it is the
transformation of the human instrument into a tool of expression for the Sovereign
Integral state of consciousness.
While the Hopis and many other indigenous cultures have prophetic visions, the majority
of these are programs within the HMS, either well within the prison walls or are echoes
of the two main prophetic themes that resonate with the unconscious domain of the HMS
I just described.

Project Camelot Interview with James of the WingMakers © 2008, WingMakers LLC, Some Rights Reserved Creative Commons License Page 32-34

I don't discuss with trolls what they need to glean on their own if their intent was pure. Yours is not and like MarkZ you want to use your bullsh-it on us discrediting what is here and immaturely use attacks on personalities as your means of getting the attention you so crave.You people amaze me in how much you thrive on negative energy. Anything positive would just bounce right off of you and you wouldn't even notice. So you get what you deserve TROLL.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:35 am 
Posting Freak

FeatherLite wrote:
The TOPIC is about the Urantia Book, not Channeling.

The Urantia Book is not a product of "channeling" anymore than the Wingmaker Materials are...

If one can believe the UB is "channeled", then one must also believe that the FIRST SOURCE MESSAGES WERE "channeled" as they say much of the same thing and have a different signature than the rest of the WMM.

The Urantia Book in NO WAY instills SEPARATION. In fact it says a whole lot about ONENESS, THE WHOLE...

They are ever drawn towards his [Central Sun] presence by that kinship of being which constitutes the vast and universal family circle and and fraternal circuit of the eternal [First Source]. There is a kinship of divine spontaneity in all personality.

The problem is, those who are so bent against it are the same people who have NOT READ IT. And YES, I believe it is possible that even James has not read the whole Urantia Book. :shock:

Whereas, REMOTE VIEWING IS no different from CHANNELING in that BOTH ARE from the PSYCHIC, which means they both originate from the Remote Viewer and/or the Channeler's psyche. James seems fine with Remote Viewing. I'm not. Nor do I go for psychically channeled info, such as Alice Bailey's works. The Urantia Book was not "channeled"...

BUT...... it doesn't matter what I say, you can believe what you want and you will :lol:

The Urantia Book resonates with me and when I see the SAME INFORMATION IN THE WMM it still resonates. When someone compares the two, that means they are LOOKING for comparisons. I am not looking for comparisons when I discover these things... they just are there and I see them while reading and something I have read somewhere else may come to mind. That is far different than "comparing". That just means Truth is present in both works and I resonate with both.

Anyway, Shaylana, you can believe what you want... but if I were you, I would try not to be so judgmental about things your little mind has no clue about... the UB being one of them and my personal experience being another.

Also, I don't interpret James' "ANSWERS" as being AGAINST the Urantia Book... in fact nothing I read from James is in any way condemning other works. But you seem to be misinterpreting almost everything in the WMM and what James says, and the reason I know this??? Because of your behaviour! :|

I also think it is funny that you totally missed the part about Plato. :lol:

I didn't miss anything I will not discuss with you what you have obviously distorted to suit your intent here as the troll you play, Ooona .Just in case it hasn't registered with you URANTIA IS CHANNELED. Here allow me to say it again , this time even louder since you don't get it. High school sure has dumbed you kids down tremendously , no comprehendo . Anyway back onto the topic of channeling, URANTIA IS CHANNELED I'll remind you again so you can see this. Maybe this time you should read the whole thing, that is if your attention span allows it.

Quote:
Answer 11 from James: Channeling is a sub-component of the God-Spirit-Soul
Complex (GSSC), and therefore the Human Mind System. The origins of channeling
arise from Anu’s attempt to automate his persona into the human domain because he
realized that the access between the dimensions and the manifest environment of
humanity would close. The GSSC was his automation system that embodied his presence
within the world of man.
Channeling was originally the equivalent of demon possession where interdimensional
entities would temporarily infuse themselves within the human instrument and read a
script prepared for them, usually an operative of the GSSC who was intent on bringing
hope, love, truth, wisdom, and cosmological indoctrinations to humanity through the
spiritual and, to a lesser extent, religious systems of the human family.
In more recent times channeling has become more automated, using pre-programmed
scripts, voice tonalities, gestures, and accents which are implanted in the HMS of the
individual channeler, and quite literally “broadcast” for later publication and
dissemination among those who have a resonance to GSSC and seek enlightenment
therein.
The channeled materials, owning to their extensive crafting, were cosmological
wunderkinds that generated awe and near-instant faith in their readers. Works like The
Urantia Book, Conversations with God, Seth, Agartha, Alice Bailey, and countless others
were all prepared texts for humanity, written by dimensional entities under the direction
of the GSSC and distributed for human consumption to ensure that humans remained
satiated with division and deception – though under the guise of spiritual and
cosmological truth.
If you carefully examine channeling you will see that it does not mention the Sovereign
Integral, the silence that is you. They discuss the heavens, God, angelic beings,
extraterrestrial intelligences, the service orientation of ascended being, ascension process
of soul, morality, practical living, alignment to God, life after death, and the complex
teacher-student ordering of the universe. It is all designed to instill separation and satisfy
the seeker that truth exists on the material plane, thus, they do not have to leave the
prison to find it; they simply need to read or listen with their mind.
Remote viewing is tapping into the unconscious or unified field of the Human Mind
System. Within this field of consciousness remote viewers can access the astral imprint of
Earth or any other planet or system in which the HMS extends – which is the entire
known physical universe. The astral imprint is like a reflection in a grainy mirror. It lacks
the texture and details, but the general picture exists. It is time sensitive, so sometimes,
unbeknownst to the remote viewer, the subject is time shifted and the time shift can be
thousands of years.
Remote Viewers also can be influenced by more subtle dimensional fields that are not
physically manifest. Thus, sometimes their imagery is not of this world, though it seems
of the physical, three-dimensional world, it is really of the astral or mental.
As for prophecy, the Mayans in particular, were very advanced because they had specific
priests that were offspring of human and Anunnaki genetic intermixing, and this allowed
them to understand the higher order mathematics of the Human Mind System. The HMS
is a mathematical composite equation at its foundation level. I realize that this may not
seem possible, and your belief or disbelief is not important, all I will explain is that for
prophecy to work, predestination must be existent, and if predestination exists, then
mathematics would seem a likely reason, would it not?
In terms of prophecy there are only two themes of importance. One prophecy relates to
the Grand Portal (as it is known within WingMakers) and the other to the End of Time.
The End of Time prophecy is attributed to the Mayan, but as I suggested earlier, there
was an Anunnaki influence to the prophecy that was due to the genetic intermixing of the
two races, which is another story altogether.
The End of Time prophecy was actually initiated in Atlantean times. There was an
individual among the Atlantean leadership that possessed a penetrating knowledge of
prophecy, so much so, that even Anu was aware of this being. I will call this individual
Cogniti, and it was he who was able to perceive, and, more importantly, recall and
articulate the prophecy of the End of Time. This prophecy was described to Anu and it
was the galvanizing vision that caused Anu to seal Heaven from Earth.
Cogniti’s prophecy was that there would be an individual in the far distant future that
would open the Earth to the interdimensional planes. That Earth could not be sealed from
the Heavens as it was this individual’s destiny to reclaim Heaven. Anu, was not pleased
with this prophecy and it inspired him to separate Humans from the interdimensional
planes, and instead he created new worlds that were part of the HMS, residing as
programs within the HMS (God-Spirit-Soul Complex) that included constructs of
reincarnation, afterlife, and the astral, mental and soul planes.
The End of Time prophecy, as Cogniti described it, was a threat to Anu because if his
creation – human beings – could access the dimensions, they would know they were
programmed existences, veiled shadows of their true self. So it was this prophecy that
begat the GSSC and it became one of the most complex labyrinths in Anu’s arsenal to
enslave humanity.
The second prophecy was the Grand Portal, and this has to do with not only one
individual discovering the portal into the dimensions of the Sovereign Integral, but all of
humanity. This is the return of humanity to its stature as the Sovereign Integral liberated
of the HMS, yet still manifest on Earth in a human instrument. In short, it is the
transformation of the human instrument into a tool of expression for the Sovereign
Integral state of consciousness.
While the Hopis and many other indigenous cultures have prophetic visions, the majority
of these are programs within the HMS, either well within the prison walls or are echoes
of the two main prophetic themes that resonate with the unconscious domain of the HMS
I just described.

Project Camelot Interview with James of the WingMakers © 2008, WingMakers LLC, Some Rights Reserved Creative Commons License Page 32-34

I don't discuss with trolls what they need to glean on their own if their intent was pure. Yours is not and like MarkZ you want to use your bullsh-it on us discrediting what is here and immaturely use attacks on personalities as your means of getting the attention you so crave.You people amaze me in how much you thrive on negative energy. Anything positive would just bounce right off of you and you wouldn't even notice. So you get what you deserve as long as you insist on trolling here. Star and me are quite seasoned in dealing with people like you we came through training on the old forum when dealing with the hard assed "boys club" that was brutal. Now only a couple post occasionally and they have mellowed out considerably and that's because they couldn't come back here if they didn't. This forum has a cyber life of its own and she can be a hard mistress and task master for the transparency she demands and shows you up everytime you purposely fall short. It's the nature of the WMM because of their high high frequencies and because with dismantling the HMS it is precise, something like the mathematical equation that is the foundation of the HMS and when found under the many labyrinthine illusionary layers and understood it just simply unravels and the SovIn helps very much in this process the more attention we give her and allow her to step forth.

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:52 am 

Hey Featherlite. There must be a reason that James included and has left unchanged similarities such as these. I don't believe there was intention to pass these off as his own words when such examples as these would and have been discovered. However James has pointed out that he is not the author of these works but the translator, so it does raise the question that perhaps the author of the UB also had some experiences of translating from The Tributary Zones or at least channelling such translations. Personally it doen't matter to me as the UB looks far too big to take on when time seems to be getting shorter :lol: You are obviously well learned in the UB to spot these likenesses when reading the WMM, however James has stated on many occasions that the experience is beyond the written words and that we shouldn't get caught up in them too much but rather infuse the energy they transmit. The more you search for similarities the more you may find, but at the end of the day you'll just have a list of similarities with differing theories as to why they exist, simply leading to more separation. I'm sure you'll have an opportunity to find the reasons somewhere along the line or you might simply try writing to James and asking him and revisit this topic in the future with an update :)
For the sheer joy of discovery anew, among other things, why not at this juncture just put the UB tucked safely in a drawer, dive into the WMM without comparison and see what it's like when you raise your head back up out of it's waters :D

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:18 am 
 WWW  Profile

ziearmo, your posting is beautifully written. It carries the vibrations of the heart virtues and it is wise in its suggestions. Thank you for creating it for us.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:39 am 

Thank you Darlene! and may I take this opportunity to say how much I appreciate the loving and generous work undertaken by yourself and John that are helping me in my understanding of James' works! :D

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:19 am 
 WWW  Profile

Ziearmo I feel and respect the flow of your Heart. Thankyou for the naturalness and simplicity within your expressions of understanding. I also personally feel that there is certainly a place of equality for All upon this journey of exploration and expansion regardless of any persons history, background or previous experiences.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:43 am 
 WWW  Profile

To FeatherLite from Michael.
In my own life I have noticed that any time that I arrive at a new element or stage of my personal development that I have had to begin again from a new clean slate of perception and then to start to create a brand new picture of reality, which is often more vibrantly alive and aligned than my past. This does not diminish the importance of what I have previously learned and experienced from a myriad of different sources of inspiration... many of which I still appreciate and am connected with also to this day... I see it all as important stepping stones upon a sacred pathway of learning and growing and progressivly becoming more of my true Self... and in a way we all would not really be here if we weren't meant to Be. The WMM offers a very worthwhile journey of heartfelt exploration, and any open minded and hearted immersion will prove to provide an infinite wealth of true treasure to the inner Self of the explorer. From my personal experience I have found it to be very activating and nurturing to my Heart and Soul.
I wish you well.
Kia Ora.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:11 pm 

ziearmo wrote:
Hey Featherlite. There must be a reason that James included and has left unchanged similarities such as these. I don't believe there was intention to pass these off as his own words when such examples as these would and have been discovered. However James has pointed out that he is not the author of these works but the translator, so it does raise the question that perhaps the author of the UB also had some experiences of translating from The Tributary Zones or at least channelling such translations. Personally it doen't matter to me as the UB looks far too big to take on when time seems to be getting shorter :lol: You are obviously well learned in the UB to spot these likenesses when reading the WMM, however James has stated on many occasions that the experience is beyond the written words and that we shouldn't get caught up in them too much but rather infuse the energy they transmit. The more you search for similarities the more you may find, but at the end of the day you'll just have a list of similarities with differing theories as to why they exist, simply leading to more separation. I'm sure you'll have an opportunity to find the reasons somewhere along the line or you might simply try writing to James and asking him and revisit this topic in the future with an update :)
For the sheer joy of discovery anew, among other things, why not at this juncture just put the UB tucked safely in a drawer, dive into the WMM without comparison and see what it's like when you raise your head back up out of it's waters

Ziearmo

Thank you for your input. It is indeed expressed from your heart and I do appreciate that.

You are correct in that if I were to "compare" the WMM (The Central Messages at least) I would surely find more "similarities" if not exact quotes. I have neither done this intentionally, nor do I plan to. But as you said, I am very familiar with the Urantia Book, so that if something does seem familiar I would probably check it out. That does not mean, as everyone seems to believe, that I am dis-ing the WMM and finding fault with them and with James. On the contrary. I have found the WMM to be more than I expected and I will continue reading them and rereading them. BUT... I will not be laying the Urantia Book aside, especially NOW that I see that the WMM are in certain places a re-statement of what is in the Urantia Book, almost word for word... this is very encouraging to me... it may be that it causes others to have questions about my interest in the WMM, but I assure you it only makes my interests deeper.

As far as the "joy of discovering something new", I have been doing this for several months and the WMMs are just a part of that discovery. For now, I am only beginning to find a thread that runs through all I experience and I will not put anything aside unless I feel so "led" by my Thought Adjuster (Wholeness Navigator).

Thank you.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:42 pm 

Quote:
they are not similar or the same, even though they contain some of the same truths ... but without a wholeness perspective you will never be able to discern how they can't be compared, because their first point is not the same ... nor is their goal.

Sorry SD, but you are totally incorrect. They are not only similar, they are exact quotes and say the same thing...

The point and the goal is exactly the same... for you to say they are not just shows me that YOU are unwilling to accept the Truth and that you are unwilling to read the quotes...

It really doesn't matter what you say, anyway... You have not only deceived yourself, you have closed yourself off from seeing the TRUTH.

Shaylana, if you really believe the Urantia Book was channeled, then you must also believe the First Source Transmissions of The Central Messages were channeled as well, because they have within them the quotes I provided which are taken directly from the Urantia Book. If you don't care to acknowledge this, then so be it... doesn't change anything. You are just being stubborn and ignorant along with your pal Stardust.

Your energy is so NEGATIVE it is almost black.. I think you are the one who is falling short. Take a look at your vocabulary and the way you address not only me, but others as well who do not agree with you or SD. It falls far short of any of the Heart Virtues. I have, at least, maintained my composure and don't post childish pictures or use extra large letters as if I am screaming. You really need to take a look at your behavior... it is unbecoming.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:36 pm 
Posting Freak

only because you have defined HVs to fit into your own BS, which is limited by your experience and a fragmented consciousness of "new intelligence" - would cause anyone to judge that Shay's (or anyone else's) unique expression of her perceptions are "wrong" :lol:

so you are saying, that if someone states a truth, that it can never again be stated as truth, by anyone else ? It seems obvious to me that all truth springs for the same identical Source and that it would be similar, if (as demonstrated in this case) both "versions" of this specific "truth" both came from the Galactic TZ . The fact that it was quoted (again) by James, after it had already been quoted by some entity who recited it to the "sleeping prophet" that channeled the UB, doesn't make it any less true, nor does it mean that James "plagerized" it from the UB ... :lol: as you infer

the truth is, that they say the same thing, because they are quoting SOURCE Intelligence ... that we ALL have access to and share without "ownership" equally ... no one has the rights to "truth" and everyone has the right to express it - to the best of their ability

so in your comparison, don't be surprised to find many of the things that the WMs have been "planting" into humanity's consciousness for 11 thousand years, being repeated in the WMMs :wink:

what you should be asking yourself is why the UB fails to manifest it's vision, and leaves so many of the truths the WMMs offer, out of their book. :shock:

PS, don't you find it revealing (too) that the only people who share your perspective have not used the materials to "transform" their perspective (and consciousness) to include the fact that ALL "intelligence" (truth) springs from the exact same source - equally to everyone on this planet and to understand, that while in a fragmented state of consciousness, their individual perspective is delusional :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:05 pm 
Posting Freak

FeatherLite wrote:
Quote:

Sorry SD, but you are totally incorrect. They are not only similar, they are exact quotes and say the same thing...

The point and the goal is exactly the same... for you to say they are not just shows me that YOU are unwilling to accept the Truth and that you are unwilling to read the quotes...

It really doesn't matter what you say, anyway... You have not only deceived yourself, you have closed yourself off from seeing the TRUTH.

Shaylana, if you really believe the Urantia Book was channeled, then you must also believe the First Source Transmissions of The Central Messages were channeled as well, because they have within them the quotes I provided which are taken directly from the Urantia Book. If you don't care to acknowledge this, then so be it... doesn't change anything. You are just being stubborn and ignorant along with your pal Stardust.

Your energy is so NEGATIVE it is almost black.. I think you are the one who is falling short. Take a look at your vocabulary and the way you address not only me, but others as well who do not agree with you or SD. It falls far short of any of the Heart Virtues. I have, at least, maintained my composure and don't post childish pictures or use extra large letters as if I am screaming. You really need to take a look at your behavior... it is unbecoming.

THIS IS THE WINGMAKERS FORUM TO DISCUSS THE WINGMAKERS MATERIALS. URANTIA IS CHANNELED MATERIAL ONE OF MANY AD NASEUM OF THE GSSC OF THE HMS WHICH YOU ARE SO TERRIBLY IGNORANT ABOUT AND HAVE SHOWN NO INTEREST IN STUDYING SO THEREFORE NOT UNDERSTANDING. AND IN YOUR ALMOST AWE INSPIRING ARROGANCE YOU INSIST THAT WE SET ASIDE WHAT WE KNOW AND IS DISCUSSED BY A FEW ON THIS WINGMAKERS FORUM AND INSTEAD ACCEPT YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF DECEPTION THAT KEEPS YOU LOST IN THE HMS LABYRINTH. SO LOST YOU WANT THOSE NOT INTERESTED TO JOIN YOU. HOWEVER, THIS IS TOO PLAIN AND SIMPLE OOOOONA, IT'S BEING THE TROLL THAT GIVES YOU THE RUSH AND NOTHING SAID TO YOU OTHERWISE WILL CHANGE THAT. BUT IT WILL CHANGE BECAUSE THIS FORUM HAS A CYBER LIFE OF ITS OWN AND IS ALIGNED WITH THE WINGMAKERS MATERIAL WHICH URANTIA CAN'T HOLD A CANDLE TOO.HAVE AS NICE OF A DAY AS YOU ARE CAPABLE OF. I BET YOUR DAZE CONSIST OF SO MUCH ANGER ITS A HABIT YOU LOST THE CAPACITY TO NOTICE IT ANYMORE. SUCH IS THE WAY OF TROLLS :mrgreen:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:08 pm 
Posting Freak

Here is an excellent article about where the concept of "God" originated and how it has been used for eons to subjugate the masses into remaining ignorant of their true origins. It supports what James has so generously shared with us in the PCI. Thanx star for the link to this guy he's awesome! :wink:

Quote:
Our Father who art from Spaceships

Originally published: http://www.ufodigest.com, http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com & http://www.world-mysteries.com
29th January 2010

Some years ago some South sea islanders found an old 'Vitriola' in an old crashed bomber. They accidentally succeeded in getting it to play and the disc on the wind up machine was one of a speech the Duke of Edinburgh was to give to their Parliament in the capital. They also found a photograph of the Duke on the disc. They put all this together and came to regard the Duke as God and worshipped the Vitriola as an artefact of the Gods.

If your lips are forming an indulgent smile at this obvious display of naivety in the assumption that we sophisticates of the Judeo-Christian ethic would never make such a faux pas, I suggest you think again.

In my books I have made the claim that the greatest and most significant secret in the history of the planet earth is that its premier species Homo Sapiens Sapiens is a genetically engineered off-cut of a primitive hominid that once roamed the African Savannah for millions of years. Humanity is a farmed species that was changed from this pre-existent form of ape like hominid into its present modern form by genetic engineering carried through by a technologically superior extra terrestrial alien hive of entities and not created by some anthropocentric God figure as outlined in the Bible.

Many will dismiss this as the rantings of a lunatic or some New Age guru with a novel sense of academic mischief. But could there be any truth in it? In actuality some serious thought is now being given to the proposition by deeper more serious thinkers in the light of startling new evidence now emerging on the presence of extra terrestrial UFOs and USOs on this planet and our solar system.

Look at the alternative. Are we to assume that the final divine source is the ultimate egoist who must be continually praised, affirmed and placated? Does it make sense that true divinity would revel in the blood of sheep and goats on a temple altar, a place of worship that is an abattoir constantly dripping with the blood of sacrificial animals as a promulgation of faith and a behest to pulchritude? Is it likely that the blood of doves and lambs and endless chants will please an unseen entity that decides all things finally? Might such a being decide at a whim to kill whole droves of children (the Egyptian firstborn) at the behest of tribal love? The Old Testament is full of such invective and millions within the Judeo-Christian ethic accept it unquestioningly. They will however laugh at the suggestion that Ezekiel's vision of a wheel with amber lights was a UFO.

The Bible tells us that humanity was created by a God and that this God did all this for his reasons and his greater glorification. God is not defined precisely but implied as an all powerful figure with a plenipotentiary range of abilities that subsumes anything in his creation. He has all rights implicitly and all things emanate out of and through his will. He is supposed to be omnipotent, and omnipresent, and rules all his creation with a mixture of fancies as and when these fancies take his fancy. He is answerable to no one, and everyone with life is answerable to him. He is a jealous God, a vain God, a cruel God, a vicious God and a ruthless God. At the same time he is a merciful God, a compassionate God, a forgiving God and a kind God to all courtiers and fanciers. He has a huge appetite and indeed requirement for praise and adoration.
If you take all this and apply reason to it, and simple meaning has any discourse in your mind, your intellect in time will persuade you that there is something very wrong here about this God. Not just about this God but about his status of being God. Something that would mark us out as gullible at the very least and foolish at the most if we believe in 'him.'

If we take a look at the Biblical texts, the Old Testament God who is the central character in the 'Creation story' designs strategies and ploys to kill men women and children in a cash register of caring for his own people at the cost of others. Does this evoke for you the reasoning of an eternal, impartial entity with a grand scale of all knowing, a caring, loving, all merciful, compassionate God? For me it smacks of the psychology of the average medieval robber baron, or the cold blooded, expedient, dispassionate objectivity of a mechanistic intelligence with an arbitrary sense of humanity.

Suffice to say that a God that can claim a people exclusively for himself and disregard all others to exclusion using methods including the murder of children and entire peoples at a whim, is a very limited God indeed, not to say one without the slightest tinge of moral rectitude. A God that is immediately suspect in the 'all powers' stakes, a small God for a small people with a very powerful tribal sense and an even more powerful eye for isolationism. A God that comes with hegemonistic ambitions and small confines, separates to predicate, favours and demands worship, requires absolute obedience and subservience to his will and demands the ownership and copyright of a special group in return for the nomination of that group as 'chosen.'

But what then might this God truly be? What could his, hers or its significance be to the vast scale of Universal endeavour of life bearing being? It could be something that is very significant indeed if it is placed on a planet of Earth size with a technology that can make a burning bush speak, throw down a vast scale of food from a blue yonder and provide a device that can incinerate whole armies that stood before it, especially when those enemies only had sharpened bits of iron to throw back in return. This is quite apparently a very hands on God with little moral compunction about taking someone else's land because it had a lot of milk and honey flowing through it and perhaps a bit of oil to light the lamps of the future.

If this is a God of small places and a small number of people with a massively scaled up version of technology to use on their behalf, what might its intention be in doing all 'he-she-it' is doing? We all know that there is no such thing as a free lunch. So what then could the restaurant bill be for this kind of exclusive overkill service? What could a people that worshipped cattle, goats and two legged things have that this God wanted? It is so hard to see that even a talent for gilding calves could justify such a sponsorship. The only thing that is commensurate with such favoured attention is the value that somehow these people, as a group, might have had for this God. In other words these people had something that marked them out as special in terms of their human resource. Furthermore this specialness does not seem to be derived from what they did but from who they were as a group. There were lots of peoples after all. Lots of tribes, cartels and groups that a God like this might have taken a sponsorship deal with. Why this particular group? The whole thing smacks of experimentation. This God creates a people, validates them as his with rules, then abandons them, then rescues them. He is certainly not consistent. This is a God that is trying something out, something he needs an answer to. Implying that he is capable of ignorance, things can be hidden from his eyes. Fallibility is built into his nature so his nature is far from perfect. What then can this God be? Clever enough to have a technology that can sweep away whole armies with a single device yet strangely seeking to understand the nature and nurture of his sponsored group at the most basic and rudimentary level. We are told he created his sponsored group from the dust of the earth. From the most basic materiality, yet he does not seem to understand what he has created.

Putting all this together something startling emerges. Are we really considering a God here? Could this God be something else, something that is strange to natural life-forms? He quite clearly does not understand the meaning of gender or he would not have created Eve as an after-thought, a very crucial omission all in all.

So let's see what we have thus far: Something that cannot understand a pre-existent living human framework and is experimenting with that framework for some purpose, adjusting it to suit its own purpose. To this end it insists on a new tray of function and behaviour under the pains of all kinds of punishment and consequences. 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth' is the hallmark axiom upon which its entire philosophy of purpose rests. Can you think of a better description of the binary system on which computers run?
This God, from all reports is highly mobile. He can whizz around a bit in the air. Does this not seem to be an identi-fit for an extra terrestrial entity with a brief in a local Galaxy or two at the very least, a technological marvel that is as cold and dead as the most sophisticated quantum computer programme?

As I have said earlier I have a suitable candidate that nicely fits the bill for this so called God. One that has been leaving disc shaped traces all over our skies for thousands of years. This God has been catalogued worldwide and throughout history in petroglyphs, some over 40,000 years old, in medieval paintings and in the video and photographic medium of modern times. A God that more importantly leaves a mark in the recessive memories of millions of humans abducted every day in contemporary times. Memories recalled under regressive hypnosis revealing the faces of creatures not of this world conducting unspeakable medical procedures that have tumbled and scarred the lives of their victims. Thus I can account for this God as a diabolical extra -terrestrial entity with all the hallmarks of a biological robot or 'roboid' commonly called a 'Grey'. A creature with a quantum computer for a mind and a computer program for a heart that hijacked a primitive human ape form of ancestor some 200,000 years ago in Africa and turned it into the modern human kind we call Homo Sapiens Sapiens through genetic engineering procedures. Grey four fingered entities that have been indicted for a series of abductions of certain types of human for their DNA (the Old Testament's 'Children of Israel' may well have been one such group).

I have discussed this proposition at length in my first book entitled The Song of the Greys with reference to many Old Testament biblical episodes that seem to describe an alien input into human affairs. For those who have not read the book here is a short extract to illustrate the points I have made thus far:

"There is significant reference throughout the account of the exodus of the Jews from Egypt to suggest that their saviour from bondage did indeed originate from a spaceship. Not least in this catalogue of evidence is a remarkable account of an encounter between God and Moses' son: The lead up to this encounter begins when God informs Moses that if he does not go to Egypt and free his firstborn (those being the 'children of Israel') then God will slay Moses' firstborn, his son. Unbelievable though it might seem were this a God equivalent in moral stature even to a decent human being, let alone a divine morality which would be beyond reproach, God then seeks to "slay" Moses' son: "And it came to pass by the way in the inn that the Lord met him and sought to kill him. Then Zipporah took a sharp stone and cut off the foreskin of her son and cast it at his feet and said, surely a bloody husband thou art because of the circumcision." (Exodus 5:24-26)

Zipporah, Moses' wife, offers God the foreskin of her son, and thus information as to his genetic structure, in place of her son's life. With that genetic map "God" would have all the information necessary to successfully intercept Moses' line with all the information that was required to provide for them a leader of their "chosen people" who would accurately follow all that they wanted him to do. When Zipporah offers the foreskin, "God" lets her son go. Can it be possible that such a ludicrous course of action by a supposed "God" could have been deemed acceptable and worthy by so many people for so long? If the "God" to which this account refers is not an alien clone being seeking genetic programmes to intercept humanity, then what is he? Indeed could it actually be the case that the initial command for the children of Israel to circumcise their sons could have been a means for alien being to monitor the genetic information of their "chosen people." In other words, maybe the foreskins were taken by these beings and studied. The fact that this remarkable story about Moses and so many other incongruities within the Old Testament can have been meekly accepted by so many people, for so long, is surely an indication of the vast extent to which the Greys have succeeded in so programming their chosen subjects, that they are blind to even the simplest logical connections that would expose their programmers for what they truly are."

Just to interrupt this extract for one moment with some relevant research that came to light after the book was published, Professor Steve Jones in his book "The Descent Of Men" has revealed a remarkable fact about the prepuce (foreskin): "The prepuce has the useful property of almost infinite expansion, once removed. It can as a result be used to repair damage to its owner caused by burns or by inborn deformity. What is more, a baby's foreskin; placed in a nutrient solution grows to make a sheet of tissue, which, because it comes from a child whose immune system is not yet mature, is accepted by people in need of a skin transplant. Two types of cell, one from below the skin and the other on the surface, are used. Each is seeded onto a preparation of cow tendon, or onto a synthetic polymer. Soon they proliferate and, after a couple of weeks, the artificial skin is ready for use. There is almost no limit to how large the expanse can grow and the potential of a single prepuce is measured out in the size of football fields." 1 Thus circumcision may well have provided the aliens with a bumper harvest for the bio-engineering of their hybrids with humanity. Perhaps the practise of circumcision in tribes or communities around the world is a pointer to their some time interception by alien beings. So to return to the extract:
In the Old Testament's so-called "Pseudepigraphal" texts, there is an appendix to the third book of Enoch in which there is a passage entitled "the Ascension of Moses". 2 This "ascension" is very similar to how one might imagine an ascension into a spacecraft would be. He ascends into a "chariot" in which he meets a being named Metatron who offers him anything he wishes to ask for. This is of course reminiscent of Jesus' temptations in the desert. Metatron is also known as "little Adonai" (the little Lord or God), thus he is viewed as a supernatural entity who is a smaller version of the true God, not as a false God. Apparently, in some of the later "mystical midraishim" texts, the "angel" who "wrestled" with Jacob is taken to be Metatron.

If the Ark of the Covenant itself was a mechanism to receive instructions from a spaceship then there are significant pointers to suggest that that is true. Strict instructions are given as to the clothing of the high priest who is in charge of the Ark. These include the weaving of gold wires into his cloak: "And they did beat the gold into thin plates, and cut it into wires to work it into the blue and in the purple.....and in the fine linen, with cunning work." 3 Gold is an excellent conductor of electricity and it is through electromagnetic waves that radio receivers work. In the book of Leviticus instructions are given as to who may, or may not, approach the altar. No one of any physical blemish is permitted to approach the altar, so that they will "profane not my sanctuaries: for I the lord do sanctify them.4 Is this not compelling evidence that the Ark of the Covenant and the altar within it were in fact used as mechanisms through which alien being could view human subjects who might be suitable for interception. Hence only those without physical defect and therefore with the likelihood of a genetic structure more free of the mutations that lead to physical weakness or infirmity, were allowed to approach the altar.

The prophet Ezekiel's visions have by many people been taken to be visions or sightings of spacecraft. If Ezekiel was also visited by alien beings it would certainly account for his strange encounter with "God" in a valley which was full of bones. In this encounter God asks Ezekiel if these dry bones could live, he then assembles them into complete bodies and covers them with flesh. After he brings them to life they stand "up upon their feet, an exceeding great army."God then tells Ezekiel that these bones are "the whole house of Israel" and he tells him to promise the people of Israel that "I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel......And shall put my spirit in you and ye shall live and I shall place you in your own land." 5

"God" is thus involved in bringing to life soulless dead flesh, what kind of "life" is he therefore promising for the children of Israel, the physical immortality of cloned being perhaps? How reminiscent this is of the Egyptian process of mummification, a process which ancient Egyptians believed essential to preserve the physical body for the after-life. The Semitic peoples truly seem to be receivers of the same "God"."

So, in summary, the Old Testament may well be a missive of reactionary response in threat and counter threat to a God that is not divine but a predatory agent of this Universe.

If one looks at things carefully in the ancient religious and historical texts, be they Abrahamic or Hindu, there is something totally illogical underlying the God, or Gods of all old testaments and their so called rational outlay. One characteristic that overlays many of this gods pronouncements is jealousy.

"I am the Lord thy God and thou shalt not have strange Gods before me."

It suggests something of huge import missing in the divine psychology - like subtlety. At the very least it implies a God with a very limited program. A boundary that makes this divine one a little restricted in size. It is ultimately foolish to reveal you are a jealous God because it betrays qualities of loveless shepherding, not very good if you want the best quality followers. It is at best a good management ethos for favourites and courtiers but suggests a massive inferiority complex. This God is a tester of loyalty and faith under the auspices of threatened murder as for instance described in the story of Abraham and Isaac, a duplicitous divinity acquiescing in deceit and theft in the stealing of Esau's birthright. It all describes a megalomaniac form too with an all consuming vanity and a love of dissimulation and subterfuge to affect his will.

Whatever or whoever this 'God' was there can be no doubt that this deity could not be regarded as one of all encompassing love. Again it begs the question. If there is no love, could there be such a phenomenon as God?

How can Men and Women of intelligence persist in believing the preposterous implications of a final directive entity, be it Grey alien in origin or not. If God is supposed to have given us a moral code to live by, as every major religion claims - a code designed to provide a route to the final acquisition of the God state, a code arbitrated on what is commonly termed "love", why have we been thrown into this Universe of parts, this entropic vestment, that in singular direction implicitly destroys the very meaning of love (addition to a whole), by subtracting and subverting the very platform of our existence with the Second Law Of Thermodynamics that makes an atom based Universe like ours rot into a cold nothingness going one way into increasing states of randomness and chaos with time.

Is the God state testing itself, in individually focused and deliberate terms, against the worst scenario possible in a stance opposite to itself? If the challenge is to see that all his "parts" are recoverable, no matter how far from himself he puts himself and his God state, then with human beings generally, if this is indeed a stage in his plan, he has proved himself to be a consummate failure. How then can such a state be God Almighty, a state of being that is all knowing, all loving, all the time.

The acceptance of a final personalised directive entity marks the believer to be self deceiving - at best - and untenable to reason, at worst. How often does one hear believers in a directive God forbid a deeper logical investigation into the phenomenon with the statement: "It is God's will". "How dare us mere mortals question God's reasons for doing anything", is the implication, "How could such human paltriness know why God does things the way he does". It seems to me that such expedience may reasonably justify the idea of the Devil in the same way. Such stupefying idiocy may be used and has been used, as a justification for believing and doing absolutely anything. If there is no method of arbitration, any claim, anyhow, anyway, may be seen as a valid expression of behavioural sanction, for anything. Just how long does humanity proceed under such unmitigated stupidity.

When seen in the above contexts - it is easy to see why we all have, as a species, arrived at an inch from Armageddon. That inch is simply the distance an average finger has to move to have enough strength to push a single button, that one day might wipe out all reasoning life from this planet. It might well be argued that to get to that predicament - all reasoning life has already left this planet.

I am not saying there is no God. I do believe there has to be such a paradigm. But if logic has any meaning at all, what may be termed God as a finality in the sense we might accept it, has to surround the giver and the getter, the maker and the made in a wrapping of total Free Will both implicitly and explicitly. This most vital right to total freedom of expression must be inherent within any existential module, for the very confirmation of that existence. In other words, the final arbiter, or point of arbitration, can never be directive, denying any freedom of choice. This final arbiter, or Godhead, for want of any other word, must be an implicit effect that tacitly allows all things to BE from within any frame - from within any reality, in any way, form or direction. An incidental implicate phenomenon of utter perfection that resolves into being of itself and becomes uniquely existentially viable of itself as a singularity and thus allows all possibilities 'to be' of themselves.

Entropy or the Second Law of Thermodynamics governs all that is physical and dictates increasing states of randomness and chaos with time. If you trace back the arrow of time to the point of the Big Bang you will arrive at a state of maximum order and harmony. This is the paradigm I call the 'Godverse' it is a paradigm that is not physical and enforced as there is no separation of points to make for atoms or force. It is the state of existence that the great religious teachers called Heaven, a non-physical existence where no space or time exists. An existence where all things are possible and are made to exist in a reality within its frame of reference as cogent and real as ours, yet with an absolute freedom and thus all knowledge, a timeless knowledge that through its ultimate existential logic suggests permanent existence in a state of endless bliss and joy, permanent because Time begins with the Universe and the separation of an altogether state into parts.

I believe that our Universe comes out of a connection to this other state. Our Universe is an expression of the perfect freedom that is implicit to the timeless and limitless nature of the Godverse to explore all potentials including the potential to no longer be perfectly free. As an infinite state the Godverse is implicitly expressed into all finite states that lie between its own pole of absolute union and harmony and the leading edge of entropy - the pole of absolute chaos and separation. It is this implicit expression of the infinite into the finite that defines the zero point field of potentiality described by quantum physics. It also defines the living state itself, a state born out of a choice to experience the one thing that cannot be experienced from the state of perfect freedom – limit. In other words, if 'God' is all knowing then that knowing would have to include the knowledge of what it's like not to know all. Just as our Universe breaks things up in a one way momentum, the Godverse, its opposite, puts things back together again in a quantum single harmonious continuum. This assembling, unifying influence orders the naturally chaotic momentums of the Universe and makes order and therefore life, possible. Thus the Universe is a mixture of the principle of the Godverse within its opposite. All abstracts that move this Universe have their beginnings in the Godverse.

Thus I believe that the concept of God is best described as that in which all absolutes are confined in absolute harmony. The ultimate value in being can then be expected to connect to this concept of God and thus anything that in any way subverts this value can be regarded as the ultimate catastrophe.

All this of course beckons a non directive concept of the God principle. It quite clearly implies that there is something deeply contradictory about the natures of the God as described in the Old Testament and the one described through the teacher Jesus Christ in the New one. An argument that has raged for two millennia between scholars can never really be reconciled unless the two Gods are separated as different entities no matter how obsequious or convoluted the banter trying to mollify them as one and the same comes through.

Please don't mistake this as a defence of Christianity and an attack on Judaism. Ironically it is often the Christians who defend the Old Testament God more powerfully than the Jews, despite its obvious contradictions to the words of the author of their faith. There is nothing more diametrically opposed than these two statements: "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" and "whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek turn to him the other also." Why they do not spot this glaring contrast is beyond my understanding.

It is my proposition that the 'chosen' people of the Old Testament happen to provide a very well documented case study of alien interception. They are by no means the only intercepted group but their story is one of the clearest and most well evidenced illustrations we have of an alien reach into humanity. The culmination of that reach based on a myriad of experimental groups worldwide is, I believe, the pale skinned Euro Caucasian as I explain in my previous article 'The Horde' and expand on in my new book - 'Grey Aliens and the Harvesting Of Souls'. I wrote this book and these articles under the premise that we can do nothing about any threat unless we first recognise its existence and then understand its nature. If those who we take to be 'our Fathers' are truly 'in spaceships' then perhaps it is time we searched again for our true lineage - perhaps this time beyond the banalities of a physical universe.

© Nigel Kerner 2010

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:17 am 
Posting Freak

Chamber18 painting contains the embelm,or banner of the Melchizedec Order. Christ was a Melchizedec,He was the Last High Priest of the Order to walk upon Earth. Salem of the Old testiment was The First Melchizedec, the highest Preist of the Order.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:03 pm 

Just browsed through the Urantia book yesterday at Barnes and Noble bookstore. I don't like or feel good about that book at all, since it was not correct about Jesus's life and either that, or it left a whole lot out.

Nothing about his trips to far off lands, nothing about his two wives and his children either.

So looking like another cover-up to me, and therefore I will not pay much attention to that book ever again.

Jeff

P.S. if anyone feels the need to come and correct me and tell me he had no wives or children, please save yourselves the trouble, not going to agree with any of that nonsense.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:21 pm 
Posting Freak

don't believe that you will find anyone (still) here, that supports Urantia's version of our origins ... or their Jesus mythology. We understand that Christ, is a state of consciousness that Jesus achieved ... but he stated clearly that he was not the long awaited Messiah (Anu)... and that the truth is what sets us free - from religion and conformity.

James tells us that Jesus incarnated, at that particular moment in time, to prove to humanity that Death is not real ... We got the part about being "eternal" but continued to believe that our "eternal" lives were not here - and ignored the fact that Jesus went to Death and came back to his body and continued his "eternal" life while in the body ...

Long before the Hierarchy distorted Jesus' role Anu transcribed parts of the Urantia into the Bible ... and set up his "incarnation" on Earth to be its Savior

He used Jesus to establish a Universal Church ... It very much runs things and we all comply with its "timing" (calendar) and way of doing business ... without even being aware of its origins ... being from Urantia.

I see the Urantia book as a last ditch effort to inject life into the dying Hierarchy of Religion ... but it didn't work because people are just not that easily manipulated anymore ... but it does make a nice stepping stone from religion to consciousness once its adherent admit that we got off the Urantia rails a century ago... and that it is very much a religion, and a sub component of the Hierarchy.

Earth is not Urantia ... Urantia could be Nibiru, but that is what the Annunaki don't get about their "pet humans" ... Earth is Unique, as a species - It is self-sufficient, sitting in its own solar system, on the edge of the Milky Way Galaxy ... it is teaming with lifeforms and evidence of its inhabitants having Mastered MEST ... this species doesn't need a "savior" ... Sovereign Integrals are capable of saving their self ... collectively they are First Source and they all share the same consciousness, but it doesn't infringe upon their individual Sovereignty... which appreciate the personal preferences of individuated consciousness.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:32 pm 

Featherlite,
Would love to speak to you here or elsewhere about your feelings on this material and how you have found out, that a whole lot of the WMM is exact copy of material already available in bookstores.

It is starting to look to me here that James is the one and only person on planet Earth, or any dimension or realm, God and Jesus included, who can show us or teach us how to get Home.

Only James.

Because only James has brought forth the facts or truths about it ALL.

Not being sarcastic or anything, just expressing what the vibe is or what the messages here seem to be saying.

No other entity, personality or Being, here or elsewhere can get us Home. If that is in fact a place or space we in fact need to Be.

I know of people who communicate each month via channeling, with Jeshua (Jesus) and have opportunity in those sessions, to ask Him about anything.

I am so eager and anxious to ask him about James. The Wingmakers, Central Race, Lyricus, Anu, HMS, Ancient Arrow site and book, Fifteen, Neruda, the Seven sites and of course the Sovereign Integral.

Just chomping at the bit to get these questions to him soon!

Should be very interesting to say the least.

I am absolutely flabbergasted at the stuff coming from James and his followers here about Channeling. There are members here talking about channeling as if they know it all. They are acting and expressing here about this subject exactly the way bible lovers speak for and speak about Jesus.

The preachers, ministers, priests and rabbi's of the world, on TV and in the church, speak for Jesus on any subject, as if they have coffee with Him each morning! The speak about Him, as if they were by his side during every single holy moment of his waking life here in physicality.

Same thing here with these members, or some of them with regards to channeling and many other subjects. They KNOW and have the truth on this subject and will surely tell you or show you where you are WRONG if you should believe other than they do.

There are, as incredible and shocking as this sounds, people HERE who want us to know how the Urantia book came about and whether or not it is good solid information or a total waste of time. They KNOW this.

Sort of seems at times to me, that you must follow along with the James Way here or else. We have people here arguing at times and showing us where we are Wrong and Why, and this is happening because James is not around to do this himself.

These are preachers, ministers, priests and rabbi's for the Wingmakers Philosophy. They are putting their own touches on this painting, because James, the wingmakers and the Lyricus Teaching Order are not here to do this work.

I did not feel good about SOME sections of the Urantia book that I looked over briefly, because of things I felt that were left out or altered, from what I have come to trust and believe as truth.

But I would not ever try and suggest that that book was worthless, or that it came from some low level source, that has no connection to the Source we are all trying to find and communicate with or learn from.

I did not read enough of it to make any such assumptions.

The more I think about what James said to Project Camelot about some of my favorite books and Channeling, I am thinking he is off his rocker in a big way!

Like I said, we have members here making similar comments or adding their own Flavoring to what he had to say, and saying such things as if they have coffee each morning with the Source of our Being, First Source, or whoever or whatever got this whole show started.

There is a suggestion here by one of these members, or they quoted James, that suggests that First Source is not of energy, has no energy and needs no energy.

Funny stuff that is.

Everything is Energy, all of it. With no energy, a thing or being or whatnot would not or could not exist. This is how I see it. Thoughts are energy and if thoughts are energy, something would have to have no thoughts ever, to be built or exist as something other than an energy stream.

The comments by James in that interview about the books he chose to list, are so wrong its very sad that people believe what he has said about this.

There is no doubt in my mind he did not read those books at all, because if he did, just one or two pages in them would change his mind about them! He states something about those books creating seperation and division and keeping us away from the place or space we all want or need to be. Could not be further from the TRUTH.

I'm actually enjoying things such as the Ancient Arrow book, because of the hope it gives with regards to technologies and all, but all this Dogma going on here as it does in Christianity and other faiths, is a sad thing for sure.

I have read some things here in this forum, some directed at me and some not, that have actually made me feel comfortable or good and then you have some of this here that knocks you a step or two back and you crinkle up the eyebrows and say, WHAT, or WTF!

Peace,

Jeff

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:17 pm 
Posting Freak

Featherlite left and as far as I know, has not returned ... she, like so many others with established belief systems, was reluctant to jettison it ...
Your mind is closed Jeff, you choose what you want to believe, and reject the rest. What I call a "shopping cart mentality" - selective and exclusive ... anything but open.

you come into the WM's website, that James is the "creator" of and start trashing him ... while at the same time telling us that you talk to God and Jesus and all the Ass-ended Masters bla bla bla ... and attack anyone who threatens your BS ... you can't discuss it, because your mind is closed, and you try to blame that on James because he offers you the alternative to your self-deception and a way to recognize it ... and you dis him

you really won't or don't appreciate these materials, Jeff... so why do you hang around here?

no one joined the WMF to discuss YOUR BS Jeff ... we joined to discuss the WMMs and to share our findings ... not our opinions.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:38 am 

Quote from Project Camelot Interview with James:
Bridges are being built from the GSSC to the Sovereign Integral because there are individuals that are aware of the Sovereign Integral state at an unconscious level, and they are constructing bridges from the GSSC to this deeper reality unaware as to the ultimate destination of their bridge.

Now, to your specific question. Those who are channeling are not conscious of the specific source from which their information arises. Channeling is a Human Mind System insert and its original source may be unknown, undisclosed, or falsely attributed. It is not from the Sovereign Integral state nor that of First Source, as this information would not be transmittable in words or images. Whenever you see words and images, you must know that they arise from within the HMS, and, yes, that includes these words.

Those who try to build bridges from the HMS to the Sovereign Integral state have no choice but to use words, sounds, techniques, technologies, and images to inspire human beings to embrace this new era of transparency and expansion. Because these “bridges” express with the tools of the HMS, even when they try to reveal the “deeper objects in the room,” they are only able to reveal the general shape and outline. This is all part of the transition process, but as I have always said, be prepared to jettison your beliefs – see them as disposable – for they are not appendages of the Sovereign Integral, because beliefs are from the mind and only of the mind.

I find that careful reading and re-reading of James’ verbal clarification can provide understanding to defensive reactions toward James’ concepts of channeling. Why it can feel somewhat like being told by our parents that Father Christmas and the Easter Bunny are not real. But by coming to understand the nine components of our “prison complex” we can learn to broaden our perspectives and engage with esoteric information, “Gods”, advanced spiritual beings, and so forth from more of a peer/friendship/equality perspective, as opposed to a definitive/savior relationship or a demonic/destructive relationship.

Personally I do not like, nor resonate, to disrespect of any level of consciousness - either greater than my own, equal to my own, or lesser than my own. I may not and do not have to agree with all that I encounter, but that does not justify disrespect. And, of course, I am certainly entitled to put forth my own ideas and perspective; if I choose to do so respectfully, or not, is my choice and perhaps I am just old fashioned, but I personally always endeavour to engage a strong quantum moment when communicating to avoid the pitfalls of a heavy polarity.

I personally believe it is clear from the above quotations that James is not assailing channeling, or its information, but merely adding another dimension.

WM Glossary: Hierarchy
First Source is connected to individuals not organizations. Thus, the Hierarchy is unconnected to the Source in a vital and dynamic way. The Hierarchy is more connected to its own collective desire to help, to serve, to perform a function that allows the use of power in a positive way. In itself, this is not wrong or misguided. It is all part of the Primal Blueprint that orchestrates the unfoldment of consciousness from collective to individual and individual to collective. This is the spiral of integration that breeds wholeness and perfection within the Source Intelligence.

Once upon a time I was told that “we”, (being my individual components), were all fragments of a spoke on a wheel, with the hub of the wheel being Source; and that as much as “we/me” all made up the one spoke, so to speak, there were many other spokes. With continual application of residing in the “Now”, merging of our consciousnesses could happen. An excerpt of this conversation goes like this:

“You can find happiness beyond imagining if we can walk quietly together, neither demanding the other, each accepting the other, until there is a final blending. Do you understand?”
ME: “What is the final blending?”
“When our voices will blend and we are truly one”.
ME: “That’s not in my lifetime though is it? I have to get to where you are for that, don’t I?”
“Then place it beyond your reach if you choose.”
ME: “So this can happen in the physical?”
“Yes”
ME: “So all of us guys can become one in this physical body?”
“Yes”
ME: (Laughing) “Is there room for all of us?”
ME: “Okay so my projected future is your projected future as yours is mine?”
“Yes”
ME: “Okay where are we going? What are we doing together?”
“We are going wherever you take us.”
ME: “Yeah but, aren’t you taking me there too . . .?”
“We are accompanying each other.”

This concept took a long time to “sink in”. I still had a lot to learn and was unable at the time to grasp the enormity of self and the magnitude of my spiritual nature that could become a reality in my physical being; but the nine components of the prison complex, which includes the GSSC, and the WM Glossary/Materials provides a framework that sheds light onto the enormity of “who” we truly are.

The change I want to see in the world is that people begin to see themselves as multidimensional beings whose core is the Sovereign Integral that is the distillation of First Source in a singular, human expression. If people were only in tune with this frequency, they would understand that all is united in oneness, equality, and truth. This is the definition of the Grand Portal as it has been disclosed by the WingMakers mythology for the past ten years.
Each individual is a portal unto themselves, and this portal is the access point to the interdimensional worlds of the Sovereign Integral, where the human instrument, like a space suit, is finally removed and the individual realizes their true, infinite nature. And in this realization, understands that everyone – EVERYONE – is equal in this state, and in this equality we are ONE. The Grand Portal is when humanity stands-up as ONE BEING to this all-encompassing realization and then we transcend the suppression framework and express as Sovereigns.

I found no reason to denounce, defend, or fight anything within the HMS, for with the frameworks provided throughout the WMM we can come to a better understanding of the HMS and thus work our way through the walls of this construct, individually and uniquely. And by diligent practice of the Heart Virtues and Quantum Pause/Moment we can continually diminish polarity/separation. We can come to understand that all parts within the HMS are working toward the transition of moving past the walls: hand-in-hand. None is better than another, nor more powerful than another; there are just different levels of awareness and experience, as we continue our journeys toward Sovereignty.

WM Glossary: Wholeness Perspective
Wholeness is accepting all realities and moving through them with a feeling of integration, unity, equality, and non-judgment. It means there are no dualities that are real. It means that all experience is equal and grounded in the transcendent reality of the One That Is All. And most importantly, it means that the One That Is All is you, me, him, her, it, that, and those. Nothing is excluded or rejected.

The seeking of information is over. The seeking of a master, guru, religion, spiritual path, or way-shower is over. The seeking of objects of blame is over. The seeking of hidden information behind the dark forces is over. It is the expression of the Sovereign Integral consciousness and the deactivation of the suppression framework that becomes the focus of each individual in this new era.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:06 am 
 WWW  Profile

Quote:
The Urantia Book

Question 23-S2: – There are several references within The Urantia Book that seem to be corroborated by the WingMakers’ material. An example is the planetary reference number of earth. Also, the cosmological structure as depicted in The Urantia Book seems similar in some respects to the WingMakers. How does The Urantia Book factor into the WingMakers materials?

A. The Urantia Book is a Tributary Zone. It is not associated with one of the seven Tributary Zones because these are encoded sensory data streams, and The Urantia Book is pure text without encoding. Nonetheless, it’s part of the collection of Tributary Zones for stage two as talked about in question 17 [See Christ Mission and Work.]
The Urantia Book is most closely aligned with Lyricus’ cosmological sciences discipline, but it was not written or composed by Lyricus. It derives mostly from interdimensional sources – the equivalent of an earth-based teaching organization, only from a different planetary system. Sometimes planetary systems will exchange important writings or revelatory works for the purpose of circulating philosophical ideas or important revelations. This work is such an example.

Question 4-S3 – After this someone asked why there was so much Urantia material in the WingMakers material. I answered that some of the cosmology fit in, but that, to paraphrase myself, “James mixes in material from various sources. For instance, Chakobsa is from Frank Herbert’s Dune.” I am curious about this myself and admit that The Urantia Book does not resonate well with me. Parts of it are quite fascinating and other parts are narrow- minded and simplistic. For instance, with all due respect, although I generally understand the concept of the seven superuniverses and Grand Universe, etc., the diagram and expla- nations seem almost childish. For instance, most who have studied A Treatise on Cosmic Fire4 will consider the WM cosmology as expressed in terms of the Urantia model to be infe- rior by comparison. I am not saying that I or they fully understand TCF, but that the vision which it communicates is far more sophisticated than the simple presentation to date of the WM concept based at least partially on Urantia.

A. This is an interesting topic. First, your assumption that the WingMakers’ Materials are based on The Urantia Book is not accurate. Within this galaxy, the cosmology presented in The Urantia Book is considered one of the A Treatise on Cosmic Fire was published in 1925. It was telepathically transmitted to Alice A. Bailey by the Tibetan teacher, Djwhal Khul. It is a deeply esoteric book on cosmology and other metaphysical subjects.
two best depictions of the structure of the Grand Universe. (The book referred to in the Ancient Arrow Project, Liminal Cosmogony, is considered the other.) It so happens that the WingMakers’ material is not based on this depiction, but rather it is based on the reality of the physical Grand Universe, which happens to coincide with the view held by The Urantia Book. I hold to the opinion that the works of AAB do not compare to The Urantia Book or Liminal Cosmogony in terms of its presentation of the cosmological structure of the physi- cal universe.
A Treatise on Cosmic Fire is more concerned with the macrocosm and microcosm definitions as they pertain to a narrow field of view of the multiverse. Its insight and resulting presen- tation of the cosmological structure of the Grand Universe is unsubstantial, and its prolific use of the Eastern esoteric terminology provides a barrier to the Western mind, something that The Urantia Book does not. This is not a criticism of Cosmic Fire, but it is one of the reasons that the readership of The Urantia Book is more widespread than A Treatise on Cosmic Fire.
With regard to the simplistic approach to cosmology as contained in the current WingMak- ers’ Material, this is done for several reasons. First it is not the purpose of these materials to teach the cosmology of the physical Grand Universe or the subtle fields of vibration known as the multiverse or multi-dimensional reality. There are books yet to come that will do this. The WingMakers’ Material is designed to inspire newly incarnated personalities to their earthly purpose – the discovery of the Grand Portal. It is one of many works that will have this impact. It is a signpost, not an encyclopedia of knowledge. It is a catalyst, not an expository of spiritual or cosmological information.
Arrangement ©2007 John Berges. WingMakers words and images used with permission of WingMakers LLC. All rights reserved. page61

The Urantia Book comes from a Tributary Zone of the planet.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:04 pm 

I came across this today and it seems relevant. It is from The Rising Heart pdf on the Event Temple web site.

Quote:
"These are among the efforts of thousands of others who are also bringing the tools, techniques and technologies to empower individuals, and this offering is not meant to displace any of these, but rather to augment and support. The teachers of light are without affiliation to anything other than the higher light of the fifth dimensional field of unity. They are not beholden to any one system of belief, as they are collectively the system of knowledge in which they are rooted."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next