WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: How the Urantia book assists us...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:07 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
the troll is just fishing for reactions Darlene ... obviously she would say anything to avoid actually discussing the materials ...

Post subject: .....the Urantia book assists us...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:12 pm 
Posting Freak

dberges wrote:
.....Your thoughts on this matter can not be further from the truth, as you and thousands of others will learn in the next few months.

Yes, all is truly in a state of flux....and there is no distance between us....even in MEST.

starduster wrote:
the troll is just fishing for reactions Darlene ... obviously she would say anything to avoid actually discussing the materials ...

That is your view.....obviously.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:09 pm 
Posting Freak

dberges wrote:
Quote:
FeatherLite
Quote:
Sometimes I think James has abandoned the three sites: Wingmakers.com, Eventstemple.com and Lyricus.com, as there seems to be no new material on any of them. All the material is at least two years old. Of course, I wouldn't blame him if he did abandon them... if the results of the teachings and participation are what I have encountered on this forum from some of his most avid followers, I would be sorely disappointed and move on.

Your thoughts on this matter can not be further from the truth, as you and thousands of others will learn in the next few months.

I must say that is heartening news Darlene and thanx for informing us, those of us with whom it has meaning and resonates, that is. :wink: :D

P.S.

We usually get the trolling disinfo, misinfo types just before James makes another big release. As if the trolls could ever prevent it. It really is about resonance as some of us well know.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:15 pm 

This evolution of the Lyricus materials over the past ten years can be likened to a
metaphorical family relationship.
• Wingmakers.com, November 23, 1998. We can view this initial stage as that of
conception and gestation. The site was in the womb, so to speak. It was
gathering to itself those individuals who sensed something intrinsically
fascinating about it. These individuals can be seen as the nutrients leading to a
full-term delivery of the newborn.
• Wingmakers.com, February 2001. Birth of the WingMakers site into the light of
day. The baby is alive and kicking. The baby is delivered in a new form, as an
air-breathing human being, not a fetus. This was reflected in the website’s new
interactive stage in early 2001. (Shortly following this initial interactive period the
website underwent a redesign to express its new birth.)
• Redesign and expansion to present, January 2006. Growth to early youth.
Gradual release of Lyricus Discourses. These important documents can be
likened to children’s books designed to foster social skills and early reading
practice
• Gradual release of numerous other documents and resources. These all
indicate a growing adolescent who is intensively adding to his or her knowledge
and experience of the world.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:58 pm 
Posting Freak

No point in trying to reason with Featherlight......she is here not to grow but to be a mouthpiece albeit unconscious herself she is for the remnants of the Animus that are using her .......she reads the words...but does not get the message behind them...her agenda is simply to find fault ....that she considers herself a positive influence a joke....best thing we can do is send her in the realm of 3d unconditional Love....and beyond 3d envision the severing of the chords to the entities that are feeding her.......and Feather just to make it perfectly clear....this is what you share in common with Watcher......and why so many here thought you him...same voices talking through you....you are a prisoner and do not even know. it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:03 pm 
Posting Freak

Go back to where you came from.....or dig deep and evict them...and grow .... beyond your wildest imagination....Wing Maker and free,,,,,or a slave to the remnants of the Animus that are using you.....you still have a choice Featherlite.......am hoping before it is too late you use it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:16 pm 

dberges wrote:
Quote:
FeatherLite
Quote:
Sometimes I think James has abandoned the three sites: Wingmakers.com, Eventstemple.com and Lyricus.com, as there seems to be no new material on any of them. All the material is at least two years old. Of course, I wouldn't blame him if he did abandon them... if the results of the teachings and participation are what I have encountered on this forum from some of his most avid followers, I would be sorely disappointed and move on.

Your thoughts on this matter can not be further from the truth, as you and thousands of others will learn in the next few months.

Can you elaborate, asI would be thrilled to know that James is still writing, still involved and not just gone off to some "distant" planet... :wink:

Is he "planning" to release some NEW material? And if so, how do you come by the knowledge of that?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:13 pm 
Posting Freak

This was posted by Aspirant

Quote:
I did not read through all of the posts here, but I did inquire of Mark Hempel about Mahunahi being described as the leader of the Corteum in the AA Project. This was his reply to me on June 11, 2010.

Thanks for your email. As you know, James wrote the Ancient Arrow Project as a work of fiction with factual inlays, like the UFO
cover-up, reverse engineering of recovered UFO technology, how the U.S. govt has set-up interactions with ET races for
technology transfer, etc. He said in his interview with me that he had developed the materials with a mythological base like
someone would create a skyscraper and have many different entrances into the building. One entrance would attract conspiracy
buffs, one would attract people who love art, or poetry, one would attract the philosophically minded, etc. The conspiratorial
"entrance" is the Ancient Arrow Project, which includes the Neruda Interviews. These entrances are created so different people
can find the materials and enter the building, but once they come in, the can go to the non-fiction works where James goes into
the details of behavioral intelligence.

Now, as it pertains to the Mahunahi reference, this has come up many times and James has replied that he was having fun with his
namesake and it was his way to subtly underscore that it was a fictional work. I realize that it is hard to distinguish
sometimes between the fiction and non-fiction elements, believe me I get a lot of email on this topic, but I think it's part of
James' teaching methods to intermix the two and keep things light, interesting, and appealing to a wide variety of seekers. His
works on Lyricus and EventTemples are quite different in their tone and approach, and I think that's where you will find his
serious works to be.

He will be bringing out a new fictional work later this year, and it will provide yet again a mythological base of ideas and
perspectives, but in a more ancient setting as opposed to a modern one as was the case of the case of Ancient Arrow Project.

I hope this answers your questions. If not, let me know.

With appreciation,

Mark

Last edited by Aspirant on 28 Jun 2010 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Question 50 – I have noticed in some responses to questing newslist participants you seem to be very time limited but will answer the questions in-between other pressing engagements and I wondered what these other pressing engagements might be?

Answer 50 – My work requires that I interact with others, as this mission is much larger than one person. Sometimes this means that I travel, sometimes it requires that I host travelers. Also, the translation process is very time consuming owing to the intricacy and complexity of the original material. It is not like channeling where I open my mouth and the words drop out. Especially in the case of the music and art, it requires a tremendous amount of time to orchestrate the translations and try and keep them true to their original form while converting them to 3-dimensional art forms. In the case of the music, it requires that I locate and work with the right kind of talents, as this is a more collaborative translation when compared to the other material.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:43 pm 
Posting Freak

Your Thought Adjustor is being controlled by Anu.......can not be clearer then that.......severing the chords to him ..............Wing Maker and stay.......or ....All remnants to be moved along as Peacefully as possible..... by .Dragons of all colors watching over his retirement

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:19 am 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
Your Thought Adjustor is being controlled by Anu.......can not be clearer then that.......severing the chords to him ..............Wing Maker and stay.......or ....All remnants to be moved along as Peacefully as possible..... by .Dragons of all colors watching over his retirement

Bla bla bla bla bla. You seemed to of gone off on another tangent in your mind in your old age...yet again... :roll:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:57 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Bla bla bla bla bla. You seemed to of gone off on another tangent in your mind in your old age...yet again... :roll:

Had really been hoping you had evolved past the "need" to do this Shay who in many ways is not that much different then Featherlite as to her thought adjustor being effected by others.........that you were triggered to respond to something that was not meant for you....should make you ask yourself why ...but we both know you who thinks she knows it all....won't........this entire thread is off on a tangent that you are helping get even further off course by your knee jerk reaction ...the Truth is...the Animus are being moved along... Dragons of all colors are helping the procession.....and Featherlite's thought adjustor is being effected by said remnant....maybe instead of you backbiting ...you actually try and help.....2011 is not that far away for you to start on yourself now.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:54 am 

Since this THREAD TOPIC is about The Urantia Book and HOW it assists us, I will add this helpful knowledge. It is helpful in the fact that it reveals the same thing as the WMM about First Source...

You evolve inwards, ever in the direction of my creator soul. This is the province of myself that does not indwell you, but indeed is separate from you as the stars are isolated from a deep cave. This place is the source and destiny of your existence, and from it, you descend into the cave of your animal-origins where my voice falls silent to your choices. (My Central Revelation)

I am First Source, and your knowing of me is a thousand times removed. I dwell in the Central Universe so distant from you as to make space an unfathomable abstraction, and yet, a fragment of my self is set within your personality like a diamond upon a ring, and it will endure as certainly as I will endure. While there are those who believe I am a myth, I express to you that my world is the beacon of all personalities in all times, and whether you believe in me or not, you are unerringly drawn to the source from whence you were created. (My Central Revelation)

"If the finite mind of man is unable to comprehend how ... [First Source] can descend from his eternal abode [the Central Universe] in infinite perfection to fraternize with the individual human creature, then must such a finite intellect rest assurance of divine fellowship upon the truth of the fact that an actual fragment of the living God [First Source] resides within the intellect of every normal-minded and morally conscious mortal.

[First Source] has distributed the infinity of his eternal nature throughout the existential realities of his six absolute co-ordinates, but he may, at any time, make direct personal contact with any part or phase or kind of creation through the agency of his prepersonal fragments. And the eternal [First Source] has also reserved to himself the prerogative of bestowing personality upon the divine Creators and the living creatures of the universe of universes, while he has further reserved the prerogative of maintaining direct and parental contact with all these personal beings through the personality circuit.

Your ascension is a part of the circuit of the seven superuniverses, and though you swing around it countless times, you may expect, in spirit and in status, to be ever swinging inward.

What a mistake to dream of [First Source] far off in the skies when a fragment of [First Source] lives within your own mind!

Having thus provided for the growth of the immortal soul and having liberated man’s inner self from the fetters of absolute dependence on antecedent causation, [[b]First Source[/b]] stands aside. Now, man having thus been liberated from the fetters of causation response, at least as pertains to eternal destiny, and provision having been made for the growth of the immortal self, the soul, it remains for man himself to will the creation or to inhibit the creation of this surviving and eternal self which is his for the choosing. No other being, force, creator, or agency in all the wide universe
of universes can interfere to any degree with the absolute sovereignty of the mortal free will, as it operates within the realms of choice, regarding the eternal destiny of the personality of the choosing mortal. As pertains to eternal survival, [First Source] has decreed the sovereignty of the material and mortal will, and that decree is absolute. [ ]...the personalities of all such moral beings, evolutionary or otherwise, are centered in the personality of [First Source]. They are ever drawn towards his [Central Sun] presence by that kinship of being which constitutes the vast and universal family circle and and fraternal circuit of the eternal [First Source]. There is a kinship of divine spontaneity in all personality. [Oneness]...

As all gravity is circuited in the [Central Sun], as all mind is circuited in the [Sovereign Intelligence] and all spirit in [Source Reality], so is all personality circuited in the personal presence of [First Source], and this circuit unerringly transmits the worship of all personalities to the Original and Eternal Personality." (The Urantia Book w/my insertions)

All of your religions teach the worship of a deity and a doctrine of human salvation. It is the underlying kinship of your planet’s religions. However, I am not the deity that your worship falls upon, nor am I the creator of your doctrines of human salvation. Worship of me in coin or moral consideration is unnecessary. Simply express your authentic feelings of appreciation to my inmost presence within you and others, and you broadcast your worship unfailingly into my realm. (My Central Revelation)

I have taken the liberty to substitute certain word symbols in my quotes from the Urantia Book as the Truth remains unbroken, unchanged by doing so.

"This place is the source and destiny of your existence, and from it, you descend into the cave of your animal-origins where my voice falls silent to your choices".

This is so completely in line with Plato, and the early Gnostic teachings... it is so evident that the WMM are well put together from mythological truths... incredible.... :!: :!: :P

"In Plato's analogy, the aim is to escape the cave and enter the real world of light which lies beyond. We are shackled in the cave by our identification with the body. The one who sets himself free is a true pholosopher or 'lover of wisdom'. " (Jesus and The Lost Goddess: The Secret Teachings of the Original Christians)

No one is trying to "teach" anything here (as I have been so accused)... I am just blown away by the fact that TRUTH is so universal and that it is so easy for some people to take this truth and believe they have a monopoly on it, when in fact, Truth cannot be imprisoned by the egotistical thoughts of ownership.

The WMM and the Urantia Book go hand-in-hand in many ways. They assist each other and in doing so, assist those who are open-minded and know that Truth is everywhere.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:26 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Answer 11 from James: Channeling is a sub-component of the God-Spirit-Soul
Complex (GSSC), and therefore the Human Mind System. The origins of channeling
arise from Anu’s attempt to automate his persona into the human domain because he
realized that the access between the dimensions and the manifest environment of
humanity would close. The GSSC was his automation system that embodied his presence
within the world of man.
Channeling was originally the equivalent of demon possession where interdimensional
entities would temporarily infuse themselves within the human instrument and read a
script prepared for them, usually an operative of the GSSC who was intent on bringing
hope, love, truth, wisdom, and cosmological indoctrinations to humanity through the
spiritual and, to a lesser extent, religious systems of the human family.
In more recent times channeling has become more automated, using pre-programmed
scripts, voice tonalities, gestures, and accents which are implanted in the HMS of the
individual channeler, and quite literally “broadcast” for later publication and
dissemination among those who have a resonance to GSSC and seek enlightenment
therein.
The channeled materials, owning to their extensive crafting, were cosmological
wunderkinds that generated awe and near-instant faith in their readers. Works like The
Urantia Book, Conversations with God, Seth, Agartha, Alice Bailey, and countless others
were all prepared texts for humanity, written by dimensional entities under the direction
of the GSSC and distributed for human consumption to ensure that humans remained
satiated with division and deception – though under the guise of spiritual and
cosmological truth.
If you carefully examine channeling you will see that it does not mention the Sovereign
Integral, the silence that is you. They discuss the heavens, God, angelic beings,
extraterrestrial intelligences, the service orientation of ascended being, ascension process
of soul, morality, practical living, alignment to God, life after death, and the complex
teacher-student ordering of the universe. It is all designed to instill separation and satisfy
the seeker that truth exists on the material plane, thus, they do not have to leave the
prison to find it; they simply need to read or listen with their mind.
Remote viewing is tapping into the unconscious or unified field of the Human Mind
System. Within this field of consciousness remote viewers can access the astral imprint of
Earth or any other planet or system in which the HMS extends – which is the entire
known physical universe. The astral imprint is like a reflection in a grainy mirror. It lacks
the texture and details, but the general picture exists. It is time sensitive, so sometimes,
unbeknownst to the remote viewer, the subject is time shifted and the time shift can be
thousands of years.
Remote Viewers also can be influenced by more subtle dimensional fields that are not
physically manifest. Thus, sometimes their imagery is not of this world, though it seems
of the physical, three-dimensional world, it is really of the astral or mental.
As for prophecy, the Mayans in particular, were very advanced because they had specific
priests that were offspring of human and Anunnaki genetic intermixing, and this allowed
them to understand the higher order mathematics of the Human Mind System. The HMS
is a mathematical composite equation at its foundation level. I realize that this may not
seem possible, and your belief or disbelief is not important, all I will explain is that for
prophecy to work, predestination must be existent, and if predestination exists, then
mathematics would seem a likely reason, would it not?
In terms of prophecy there are only two themes of importance. One prophecy relates to
the Grand Portal (as it is known within WingMakers) and the other to the End of Time.
The End of Time prophecy is attributed to the Mayan, but as I suggested earlier, there
was an Anunnaki influence to the prophecy that was due to the genetic intermixing of the
two races, which is another story altogether.
The End of Time prophecy was actually initiated in Atlantean times. There was an
individual among the Atlantean leadership that possessed a penetrating knowledge of
prophecy, so much so, that even Anu was aware of this being. I will call this individual
Cogniti, and it was he who was able to perceive, and, more importantly, recall and
articulate the prophecy of the End of Time. This prophecy was described to Anu and it
was the galvanizing vision that caused Anu to seal Heaven from Earth.
Cogniti’s prophecy was that there would be an individual in the far distant future that
would open the Earth to the interdimensional planes. That Earth could not be sealed from
the Heavens as it was this individual’s destiny to reclaim Heaven. Anu, was not pleased
with this prophecy and it inspired him to separate Humans from the interdimensional
planes, and instead he created new worlds that were part of the HMS, residing as
programs within the HMS (God-Spirit-Soul Complex) that included constructs of
reincarnation, afterlife, and the astral, mental and soul planes.
The End of Time prophecy, as Cogniti described it, was a threat to Anu because if his
creation – human beings – could access the dimensions, they would know they were
programmed existences, veiled shadows of their true self. So it was this prophecy that
begat the GSSC and it became one of the most complex labyrinths in Anu’s arsenal to
enslave humanity.
The second prophecy was the Grand Portal, and this has to do with not only one
individual discovering the portal into the dimensions of the Sovereign Integral, but all of
humanity. This is the return of humanity to its stature as the Sovereign Integral liberated
of the HMS, yet still manifest on Earth in a human instrument. In short, it is the
transformation of the human instrument into a tool of expression for the Sovereign
Integral state of consciousness.
While the Hopis and many other indigenous cultures have prophetic visions, the majority
of these are programs within the HMS, either well within the prison walls or are echoes
of the two main prophetic themes that resonate with the unconscious domain of the HMS
I just described.

Project Camelot Interview with James of the WingMakers © 2008, WingMakers LLC, Some Rights Reserved Creative Commons License Page 32-34

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:01 pm 

The TOPIC is about the Urantia Book, not Channeling.

The Urantia Book is not a product of "channeling" anymore than the Wingmaker Materials are...

If one can believe the UB is "channeled", then one must also believe that the FIRST SOURCE MESSAGES WERE "channeled" as they say much of the same thing and have a different signature than the rest of the WMM.

The Urantia Book in NO WAY instills SEPARATION. In fact it says a whole lot about ONENESS, THE WHOLE...

They are ever drawn towards his [Central Sun] presence by that kinship of being which constitutes the vast and universal family circle and and fraternal circuit of the eternal [First Source]. There is a kinship of divine spontaneity in all personality.

The problem is, those who are so bent against it are the same people who have NOT READ IT. And YES, I believe it is possible that even James has not read the whole Urantia Book. :shock:

Whereas, REMOTE VIEWING IS no different from CHANNELING in that BOTH ARE from the PSYCHIC, which means they both originate from the Remote Viewer and/or the Channeler's psyche. James seems fine with Remote Viewing. I'm not. Nor do I go for psychically channeled info, such as Alice Bailey's works. The Urantia Book was not "channeled"...

BUT...... it doesn't matter what I say, you can believe what you want and you will :lol:

The Urantia Book resonates with me and when I see the SAME INFORMATION IN THE WMM it still resonates. When someone compares the two, that means they are LOOKING for comparisons. I am not looking for comparisons when I discover these things... they just are there and I see them while reading and something I have read somewhere else may come to mind. That is far different than "comparing". That just means Truth is present in both works and I resonate with both.

Anyway, Shaylana, you can believe what you want... but if I were you, I would try not to be so judgmental about things your little mind has no clue about... the UB being one of them and my personal experience being another.

Also, I don't interpret James' "ANSWERS" as being AGAINST the Urantia Book... in fact nothing I read from James is in any way condemning other works. But you seem to be misinterpreting almost everything in the WMM and what James says, and the reason I know this??? Because of your behaviour! :|

I also think it is funny that you totally missed the part about Plato. :lol:

Last edited by FeatherLite on Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:41 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Quote:
The Urantia Book
Question 23-S2: – There are several references within The Urantia Book that seem to be corroborated by the WingMakers’ material. An example is the planetary reference number of earth. Also, the cosmological structure as depicted in The Urantia Book seems similar in some respects to the WingMakers. How does The Urantia Book factor into the WingMakers materials?

A. The Urantia Book is a Tributary Zone. It is not associated with one of the seven Tributary Zones because these are encoded sensory data streams, and The Urantia Book is pure text without encoding. Nonetheless, it’s part of the collection of Tributary Zones for stage two as talked about in question 17 [See Christ Mission and Work.]

The Urantia Book is most closely aligned with Lyricus’ cosmological sciences discipline, but it was not written or composed by Lyricus. It derives mostly from interdimensional sources – the equivalent of an earth-based teaching organization, only from a different planetary system. Sometimes planetary systems will exchange important writings or revelatory works for the purpose of circulating philosophical ideas or important revelations. This work is such an example.

When James gives us information about a topic, we trust his words. In the Creator's section in session 2 Question 23 he gave us the information about the Urantia Book He says it is coming from a planetary system without encoding. Those of us who are working with the Lyricus materials are working with encoded materials. This encoding is now part of us as we are moving in the Sovereign Integral consciousness.

Those persons working in the Quarter of Religion in the last part of century may be able to use some of UB concepts in that phase of the Mission of Christ. Now is the time to get focused on Sovereign Integral consciousness alignment each moment of the day.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:38 pm 

Thank you Darlene:

I understand what you are saying and I indeed am "focused on Sovereign Integral consciousness alignment each moment of the day", but as I am not anymore "perfect" than anyone else, and as everyone else, I am also focused on the alignment of my individual sovereignty with Truth. This is why I see Truth in many different places and not just the WMM or just the UB.

Just because the Urantia Book is not "encoded" does not mean it is wrong or that it is not meant to reveal truth. This is why I think some people involved with the Wingmaker materials have misunderstood what the Urantia Book is. Yes, I guess you and others need to trust James words if you are going to be a follower. I prefer to go with my personal experience over someone elses words and opinions. That is not to say that James does not know what he is talking about, but I believe he might be a little "biased" towards the WMM and doesn't want to give credit to other works even though much of his own work and the WMM is taken from already known material, only he has changed word symbols.

Anyway, thanks for your contribution.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:47 pm 
Posting Freak

could be that we are all "biased" because we found truth in our experience of the WMMs ... where all others failed to withstand the test of Timelessness :wink:

James has insured that no one could "follow" him, it doesn't matter if you believe he a trust worthy person or not ... the WMMs speak for themself. (focus on the message, FL, not the messenger)

of course you could not possibly know that, until you have experienced them, and the things you say about them reveal, not only your ignorance, but also a BS created by an individual with a fragmented consciousness ... that still doesn't recognize, their Self.

I recommend that you take the "Journey to Self" which starts here, Enjoy http://www.wingmakers.com/wingmakersgridlines.html

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:04 pm 

starduster wrote:
could be that we are all "biased" because we found truth in our experience of the WMMs ... where all others failed to withstand the test of Timelessness :wink:

James has insured that no one could "follow" him, it doesn't matter if you believe he a trust worthy person or not ... the WMMs speak for themself. (focus on the message, FL, not the messenger)

of course you could not possibly know that, until you have experienced them, and the things you say about them reveal, not only your ignorance, but also a BS created by an individual with a fragmented consciousness ... that still doesn't recognize, their Self.

I recommend that you take the "Journey to Self" which starts here, Enjoy http://www.wingmakers.com/wingmakersgridlines.html

Stardust... I suggest that you too focus on the message and stop focusing on me.

The things I say are not meant for YOU apparently, so just ignore what I say and go on with your incessant judgment of everyone elses experience. Everyone's experience is different... everyone has their own journey and it isn't always going to be anywhere close to yours. Give it a rest... see if you can let others enjoy sharing their experience instead of always tearing them down... you must be a very unhappy person to always have to try to make others feel inferior to your great knowledge. It won't work with me. I am fine with my journey and the WMM is only a small part of that journey... it is not what defines me... whether I am ignorant or not I don't think you have any recognition of truth when it doesn't come through the WMM... that's your lack of receptivity ability... it will get better with time....

Thank you for the link... I have been there, done that (partially)... this time I was able to get past the letter from Sarah... but I did go through the backdoor one other time...

Also, when I get to the one that needs a password I can't go any further as I have no idea what the password would be... I know it is a four letter word...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:23 pm 
Posting Freak

I would never even consider being IGNORE-ant, FL ... this is a public forum on the worldwideweb and what you say here, you say to all ... :D I am always attentive to what is being posted in the forum ... looking for FS or an opportunity to contribute something substantial to the discussions.

so have you constructed your "chamber of self" ? there is a topic in the archives where you could share how you envision it ... actually there is more than one topic if you search thoroughly. I know that this is just giving you another opportunity to trash another topic, but it could be an opportunity for you to actually experience the materials too ... your choice.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:30 pm 

starduster wrote:
I would never even consider being IGNORE-ant, FL ... this is a public forum on the worldwideweb and what you say here, you say to all ... :D I am always attentive to what is being posted in the forum ... looking for FS or an opportunity to contribute something substantial to the discussions.

so have you constructed your "chamber of self" ? there is a topic in the archives where you could share how you envision it ... actually there is more than one topic if you search thoroughly. I know that this is just giving you another opportunity to trash another topic, but it could be an opportunity for you to actually experience the materials too ... your choice.

Always have to add that little "dig"... why are you so afraid to be nice, Stardust? What are you afraid it will say to others? Do you think it will mean that you agree with me? :shock:

Also, why would I even attempt to share how I "envision" my chamber of self when you would love to just go in and rip that apart too...??? No thank you.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:31 pm 

Quote:
It is a rather far-fetched notion that anyone would compare WingMakers writings to the Bible or the Koran, for obvious reasons. However, they can not only be compared with the Urantia Book and Ascended Master teachings, they can be said to be an extension, reinterpretation of, or development on from them.

The historical precedents for James' ideas stand out far more than any apparently original content, which is only a re-wording of standard concepts found in esoteric religion in any case. Only someone totally unfamiliar with the philosophy of the New Age Movement would think otherwise. The most obvious is the character of James himself; yet another version of a lofty, semi-fictional 'spiritual master' from a hidden teaching order, the likes of which are commonplace throughout occultism, esotericism and New Age philosophy.

James supports the idea that there is a 'White Lodge', 'Great White Brotherhood' or 'Hierarchy of Masters' which is 'physically incarnate'. Mark Hempel himself put forward the idea that James may be a Theosophical Master of the White Lodge or Ascended Master, possibly an incarnation of Francis Bacon, St. Germain or the Master Racokzi.

The above was copied from : http://www.wingmakersfiles.110mb.com

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:46 pm 

Multiversal wrote:
Quote:
It is a rather far-fetched notion that anyone would compare WingMakers writings to the Bible or the Koran, for obvious reasons. However, they can not only be compared with the Urantia Book and Ascended Master teachings, they can be said to be an extension, reinterpretation of, or development on from them.

The historical precedents for James' ideas stand out far more than any apparently original content, which is only a re-wording of standard concepts found in esoteric religion in any case. Only someone totally unfamiliar with the philosophy of the New Age Movement would think otherwise. The most obvious is the character of James himself; yet another version of a lofty, semi-fictional 'spiritual master' from a hidden teaching order, the likes of which are commonplace throughout occultism, esotericism and New Age philosophy.

James supports the idea that there is a 'White Lodge', 'Great White Brotherhood' or 'Hierarchy of Masters' which is 'physically incarnate'. Mark Hempel himself put forward the idea that James may be a Theosophical Master of the White Lodge or Ascended Master, possibly an incarnation of Francis Bacon, St. Germain or the Master Racokzi.

The above was copied from : http://www.wingmakersfiles.110mb.com

WOW!!!!! :!: :D :lol: :lol:

Is John Berges related to Darlene???

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:50 pm 

Quote:
The Urantia symbol is used in WingMakers Chamber 'painting' 18.

The Theosophical works of Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, which set the stage for the contemporary New Age Movement with its promotion of the 'Masters of Wisdom', who James says will return at the time of the Grand Portal, were shown to be plagiarized. See The Sources of Madame Blavatsky's Writings by William Emmette Coleman.

It doesn't appear that the pictures of the Urantia Symbol and a very similar symbol found on one of the Chamber paintings has been pasted , but the quote above is from the same wingmakersfiles web site .

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:52 pm 

Yes FL , John and Darlene are married . :)

I think the externalization of the Hierarchy is quite literally in front of our noses . :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:34 pm 

Multiversal wrote:
Quote:
The Urantia symbol is used in WingMakers Chamber 'painting' 18.

The Theosophical works of Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, which set the stage for the contemporary New Age Movement with its promotion of the 'Masters of Wisdom', who James says will return at the time of the Grand Portal, were shown to be plagiarized. See The Sources of Madame Blavatsky's Writings by William Emmette Coleman.

It doesn't appear that the pictures of the Urantia Symbol and a very similar symbol found on one of the Chamber paintings has been pasted , but the quote above is from the same wingmakersfiles web site .

Multiversal... see my post I made about this same thing in the Art Section...
I guess I'm not the only one who recognized this!!! Only the symbol is not just in Chamber 18 painting...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next