WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject: Re: How the Urantia book assists us...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:35 am 

"Question 23 -- There are several references within The Urantia Book that seem to be corroborated by the WingMakers' material. An example is the planetary reference number of earth. Also, the cosmological structure as depicted in The Urantia Book seems similar in some respects to the WingMakers. How does The Urantia Book factor into the WingMakers materials?

The Urantia Book is a Tributary Zone. It is not associated with one of the seven Tributary Zones because these are encoded sensory data streams, and The Urantia Book is pure text without encoding. Nonetheless, it's part of the collection of Tributary Zones for stage two as talked about in question 17.

The Urantia Book is most closely aligned with Lyricus' cosmological sciences discipline, but it was not written or composed by Lyricus. It derives mostly from interdimensional sources -- the equivalent of an earth-based teaching organization, only from a different planetary system. Sometimes planetary systems will exchange important writings or revelatory works for the purpose of circulating philosophical ideas or important revelations. This work is such an example."

question 17 is as follows...

"Question 17 -- Who was Jesus Christ in relation to the WingMakers?

For those of you who will read these words, and are steeped in Christianity, forgive the manner of my response. I am not a man who communicates delicately when speaking my truth.

Jesus incarnated not for the purpose of begetting a religion. He simply expressed his vision of the spiritual dimensions, making First Source accessible and singular. His fellow humans were so eager for the fulfillment of prophecy that they imposed upon him the mantle of Messiah, which he hesitantly agreed to shoulder.

Jesus presently serves a leadership role in the teaching organization of which I spoke of earlier, which is made up of authentic spiritual leaders of earth. He is very much aware of both the WingMakers and Lyricus. An interesting footnote: While the religious organizations compete for human membership, those teachers who are responsible for the religions' origin operate in collaboration and cooperation beneath the same, bold banner: human evolution. Those teachers who have translated from the physical to the interdimensional realms remain powerful teachers of humanity. They shift their focus from individualistic missions to collaborative missions, and in this spirit of collaboration, become increasingly powerful as change agents for the human condition. Jesus, in particular, operates as a managing director of the teaching organization, and in this role, interfaces with Lyricus on planning and analysis of the Grand Portal.

There is a common understanding among the teaching core that the confluence of science, art, and religion is inevitable, and it will culminate in the scientific discovery of the human soul, and more specifically, how the human soul is designed. Much like the physical body has a human genome, the spiritual body, or Wholeness Navigator, has a spiritual genome. And this genome is far more important to understand than the human because it is the causal element, while the human genome is the receptor.

There are six components to this effort that are coordinated:

1. Lyricus designs, transposes, and installs galactic Tributary Zones to a planetary system

2. Earth teachers (non-physical) prepare the species for acceptance of the Grand Portal

3. Earth teachers (physical) discover the way to the Grand Portal via the Tributary Zones

4. Earth teachers (physical) disseminate and preserve the knowledge of the Grand Portal

5. Earth teachers (physical and non-physical) unite humanity to the Sovereign Integral Network

6. Source Intelligence and Lyricus facilitate the process throughout the Grand Universe

Jesus' role is of high importance in stage two, and in approximately eighty years, in stage five. He essentially leads this process with the collaborative assistance of the entire teaching organization of ascended (non-physical) teachers."

the Urantia book is useful in "2. Earth teachers (non-physical) prepare the species for acceptance of the Grand Portal"...

"The Urantia Book is pure text without encoding. Nonetheless, it's part of the collection of Tributary Zones for stage two"

so then the Urantia book has been pointed to and the attempts have been made to show how this work can be used to "prepare the species for acceptance of the Grand Portal"...

it can be used to step from a religion created by men to assist the individual to expand their process by showing the errors of the man made religion and therefore present pieces of the truth which will allow them to step out of a religion and find the hidden truths within it's pages so that they can then move on to expand and then aquire more capacities which allows the process to progress...

within the Urantia writings are parcels of truth as well as errors...but the process of moving from a religion to plain truths of reality is a grand step and one desired to allow the needed capacities to be aquired...

just as a child will be exposed to multiple steps of education and learning so is this applicable...

by understanding this one can find the value of the Urantia book which can be utilized in assisting those in their expansive experiences which are prerequisites to steps of growth...

it doesn't mean it is meant for everyone's steps...but there are some who will use it to propell them far into progress in a very short time and others who will be effected by them in the future...

surely you have noticed that there are gems of knowledge within it's pages which align with the wm's material...this is a good sign and each possess a truth detector within which will assist them and react to what they need at that moment to traverse the walls of illusion which imprison them and therefore assist them to aquire the prerequisites in their "time-shifted" path...

Live in the Light...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:42 pm 
Posting Freak

As you have been reminded of ad naseum the Urantia book is channelled material that is but another branch of manipulation of the Human Mind System to keep you focused on externals instead of where it should be. And that is the Sovereign Integral and our divinity through the practice of those 6 Heart Virtues. That you seem to enjoy the complex so much is obvious when if you are sincere in wanting to know the divine you coulod discover how simple it is. Urania is far too complicated which is the biggest clue it's intellectually inclined source and , of it being, yet ,another obscuring layer painted over the Sovereign Integral. The Interview of James with Project Camelot is where James talks about channelled material being HMS and even mentions the Urania book as one of them. You know this and still insist on acting ignorant about it. Maybe you would feel more comfortable on Williams so called wingmaker forum, where he would be more than happy to oblige you with discussing Urantia(amongst other unrelated topics to the WingMakers) as if it's significant to the WingMakers. You guys and your egos. :roll: Here's the link:

http://wingmakers.proboards.com/index.c ... discussion

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:29 pm 

how many of us are still caught up in religions and the prison walls?...

how many texts have we used to learn and grow from so that we can finally utilize the wm's materials to grasp the understanding of our prison?...

why would we take aways the steps of our progress?...

for some, the steps through the Urantia book is exactly what is needed in their time-shifted progress...

the "some" are still you and i...

i as that child over there who is time-shifted and learning...i need the Urantia book to take another step...why would i who has traversed that step wish to take it away from i who has not yet done so?...

our desire to point to our present time-shifted position and potential is understandable but do we wish to take away the steps of ourself in our other time-shifted positions which are progressing?...

i, who is caught up in religion in my confusion...if this book assisted me to progress and see my religion for what it is...should i take that away from my other-self?...

for some of us the time of reading books and listening to others has passed...for others of us the time is ripe for just such things...

i, who had the wm web site put up and work to assist us, do you think that i am done and have given a clear picture of our situation?...

what are we as a SI?...what were we doing before caught up in this prison?...what is the real purpose of "all that is"?...what created us?...do we have a parent?...what is the nature of our parent if we have one?...do we have a clear picture of what we are and what our parent is?...what will be our purpose once the prison walls come down?...what will we do then?...if we were creating the creations and still are then what is the real plan for these creations and how do we play into this plan?...

little questions with few answers have yet to be provided...there is a purpose to the information given and there is a purpose to why it has been done utilized with the methods at hand...

removing the prison is the current goal...yet understanding of the infinite number of questions that can arise have not been provided and will be long in coming...

simplicity is the road to experiencing...there are many many methods of experiencing and becoming...

allowing the steps of our time-shifted selves is not only proper but is a must if we have progressed in our own understanding it will be displayed in our behaviors...

thanks to all of you who have assisted our other selves to acccomplish our time-shifted steps in our path no matter what book or text was utilized...

there are still many of us who need this assistance in the future to accomplish the capacities to experience the capabilities of the SI and express into this reality membrane properly...

Live in the Light...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:20 pm 
Posting Freak

Do not include me with you being caught up with religion. The whole concept of God originated from Anu wanting to be the supreme God to absolutely everyone and especially over the Sovereign Integral which is far more powerful than he. I have never had the desire to have power over anyone nor do I think of myself as a teacher or do I need one, except that which flows through me from within from the same Source as everyone. I denounced and challenged your Urantia God when I was 11 years old , not ever of having heard of Urantia back then, and, haven't looked back since. We already know the role Urantia plays with you because you always use it as a an excuse to keep promoting it here. That doesn't work anymore. The Urantia book doesn't assist anyone here except you who still needs to use it because of the comfort zone of familiarity you've been in with it, all of this time. If you are not interested in the Sovereign Integral or the practice of those 6 Heart Virtues than by all means join William on his forum I'm sure you will have supporters there if not some who will gladly assist you in understanding and accepting their beliefs. The Sovereign Integral is not about religion or beliefs or even the past. It just simply is and as long as you insist on using the HMS and its trickery and deception you will never allow the Sovereign Integral to flow through you. Whether you discover that within you and allow it to flow is up to you and noone else can decide that for you or do what is necessary to unlayer all the crud covering it. That you have choice is what makes you accountable and responsible whether you choose to acknowledge it or not. Awareness is an act of responsibility and allegiance to the Truth. That is why these materials are not for the faint of heart because sometimes that Truth can be a very hard pill to swallow for how much it shakes up your world when you see what the world of appearances is in its limitations and deceptions. There is no going back.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:37 pm 
Posting Freak

Urantia book a good mystical experience......I read ( not all but quite a bit) and was motivated to go to Diversey street in Chicago to see their headquarters...very strong over lapping dimensional vibe the place...... ,,,,,also spent a year in nearby Wheaton "learning" about Theosophy.while out there......1974-5.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:16 am 

"The Urantia Book is a Tributary Zone. It is not associated with one of the seven Tributary Zones because these are encoded sensory data streams, and The Urantia Book is pure text without encoding. Nonetheless, it's part of the collection of Tributary Zones for stage two as talked about in question 17."

"There are six components to this effort that are coordinated:

1. Lyricus designs, transposes, and installs galactic Tributary Zones to a planetary system

2. Earth teachers (non-physical) prepare the species for acceptance of the Grand Portal

3. Earth teachers (physical) discover the way to the Grand Portal via the Tributary Zones

4. Earth teachers (physical) disseminate and preserve the knowledge of the Grand Portal

5. Earth teachers (physical and non-physical) unite humanity to the Sovereign Integral Network

6. Source Intelligence and Lyricus facilitate the process throughout the Grand Universe"

you are welcome to argue with james over the usefullness of the Urantia book however it is plainly stated that this book of text is utilized in assisting us to progress...

while it might not assist one individual it is plain to see that it is utilized by many to progress and accomplish what the wm's site and all related sites are all about...

Live in the Light...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:27 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
not real sure why you think you need to defend the Urantia in the WMF, Finaliter, when it is so blatently part of the GSSC ... and Anu / god is at its head - and we are not considered even close to his equal ... not even potentially ... the God of the Urantia is still threathening punishment, damnation and retribution for those who question his self-proclaimed authority or everything revealed in the Urantia, even when it obviously took a left turn from our collective reality decades ago, you just ignore that part of the book eh?

as we have discussed before, the Urantia establishment follows all the "rules" of the Hierarchy, they do not tell their member everything they know ... they with hold certain data from "the masses" - they channel their information from only god knows who and they have "leaders" to monitor their member's participation and exact penalties if you don't do it "right" ... if you need that sort of "discipline" it may be great for a background for the WMMs , but until you release your dependency on the HMS - it is limiting ... and the goal of the LTO's work is to unlimited us, and make us aware of our OWN potential as Equals - with full access to all that is - not based upon our behavior, but based upon our origins as Sovereign Entities from the Central Race ... honed to perfection by the plan of First Source Intelligence... no one is excluded or rejected for any reason other than their own resistance to this awareness.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:33 pm 

when the word "us" is used it means any one individual that it applies to...

all are part of the human species..."us" in this format has been utilized to make a point when considering how progress occurs...

simply...are there ones of us which are caught up in religions right this moment who could begin to read this book and in so doing become liberated from the religion they are caught up in...of course the answer is "YES"...

that being explained...then now take this individual who has progressed away from this religion to discover that his old religion was in error and now a path to discovery can take place which could lead him to find more experiences of progress which the old religion would have stamped out...

now with this understanding in mind...lets say within a few years of study in this new book stumbles across other material which allows him to see the errors in it...

now more progress has occured and then one day he stumbles across a link to the wm's site...

now in the past, caught up in that religion he would not have progressed by being exposed to the wm's site but since intermitten steps of progression led him away from the religion filled with error he is now open to progress more with the wm's site...

another 6 months in his future you find him here posting on this web site about how the urantia book assisted him in the past to progress and you find individuals screaming at him that the urantia book is no good to use and so forth...

from this perspective maybe one can see now that the urantia book is as james explained and is utilized in stage 2 to prepare the human species for progress...

so then when someone says that the urantia book is being utilized to help us progress then maybe the one listening will understand the context that is being applied and not divide us up into the us and thems when it is only US...

Live in the Light...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:06 pm 

for those of us which wish to know how the urantia book is utilized in the above format...

in the urantia book is over 700 pages which depicts the life of jesus and sheds more light on his identity which religions of course will not discuss as such...

the information given in that book concerning jesus, while still filled with error sheds light on the events of that day and the near real intentions and actions of that individual to the point that it can be utilized to pull the one caught up in the religion associated with jesus out of that religion so that that one can actually progress to make their way into advanced progression and liberated from religion...

from this understanding one might begin to see the use of that text to progress those of "US" caught up in religions out of them to find the truth which will liberate them from man made religions...

Live in the Light...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:15 pm 
Posting Freak

I like the book and think IT worthy.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:48 pm 

Nice to see you Finaliter. You have described my journey when you speak of how the Urantia book assists us. It pulled me away from my religion & I was able to expand my awareness past the immediate walls of my prison. Upon doing a search of certain terms on the internet from The Urantia Book I found the Wing Makers website & here I am. Yet I still go on the deep dives past the information here. Over the years & layers of my experience I have kept in my heart what has resonated with me, learned to listen more to my wholeness navigator & often find myself just trying to live as a "normal" human being. One that is content in the now & learns to appreciate the small things in life. I feel that I must give up my so called enlightenment in order to offer a type of quintessential experience to my higher self. A genuine experience that is offered from my heart as a small fragment to my eternal wholeness. In the now there is us. I have never completely immersed my human instrument in the tributary zones that the LTO have created. Yet I feel that time is drawing near. Thank you for the refresher !!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:39 am 
Posting Freak

I am trying to understand... Finaliter comes in the WMF to prostelatize his Urantia religion (been doing it for years and years) ... while admitting it is full of errors, and then Multiversal chimes in saying it "got him out of religion" when it IS a RELIGION :roll: Mark say's "it's worthy" (of what? - being a distraction)

none of you (admittedly) have even read the WMMs - much less "immersed" yourselves in them ... but you believe it is "OK" to discuss the Urantia krap in the WMF

the Urantia book was CHANNELED .... making its SOURCE the HMS ... that's pretty plain and simple, and the fact that you choose to discuss it - instead of the WMMs is very revealing ...
it completely IGNORES where your ARE, and why you are here - drawn by the Wholeness Navigator (in the first place) It keeps bringing you back, but you keep ignoring why you are here... but I'll give you a hint - it isn't to discuss the Urantia's agenda to keep you enslaved - of your own free will

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:51 pm 

If there is one thing consistent about this forum is you S.D. But when you judge others you only reveal yourself, & not entirely your perception of where you think others are at or how you think they feel or believe. A religion is a belief system & some have made a religion of the WingMakers Materials. The LTO is not the all of all in Liminal Cosmologists. Like it or not there is hierarchy upon hierarchy which entities agree to limit themselves to. There is not only ascension, but also descension in the Super Universes. There is structure, there is order in place for those that desire to fragment themselves, it is the very structure of the fragmentation that The Urantia describes in minute detail. The LTO is but a piece of the Multiversal puzzle, as is The Urantia book. Who likes a puzzle that has missing pieces, huh?? :P

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:18 am 

Book is a portal that can open doors to the WMM.
To think otherwise only indicates how subtly the Animus can infiltrate even the most
knowledgable of us into being a tool of limitation.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:03 am 
Posting Freak

Multiversal wrote:
If there is one thing consistent about this forum is you S.D. But when you judge others you only reveal yourself, & not entirely your perception of where you think others are at or how you think they feel or believe. A religion is a belief system & some have made a religion of the WingMakers Materials. The LTO is not the all of all in Liminal Cosmologists. Like it or not there is hierarchy upon hierarchy which entities agree to limit themselves to. There is not only ascension, but also descension in the Super Universes. There is structure, there is order in place for those that desire to fragment themselves, it is the very structure of the fragmentation that The Urantia describes in minute detail. The LTO is but a piece of the Multiversal puzzle, as is The Urantia book. Who likes a puzzle that has missing pieces, huh?? :P

James states that it is a "piece" of the Liminal Cos however he makes it clear that is it isn't applicable to Earth - that Earth is Unique - there will NO Savior ... our "Christ" is the Grand Portal

Within this galaxy, the cosmology presented in The Urantia Book is considered one of the two best depictions of the structure of the Grand Universe. (The book referred to in the Ancient Arrow Project, Liminal Cosmogony, is considered the other.) It so happens that the WingMakers’ material is not based on this depiction, but rather it is based on the reality of the physical Grand Universe, which happens to coincide with the view held by The Urantia Book.

I am here to discuss the WMMs Multiversal ... if you are OK with second best and you want to discuss the Urantia Materials - NO ONE IS STOPPING YOU - there are dozens of websites that are devoted to discussing the Urantia work ... so why can't the WMs have ONE website where we discuss the WMMs? Why is it so important to you Urantia supporters to proselytize in the WMF ? James has told us that when we compare teachings - it results in confusion - so are you just trying to confuse yourself or what ?

coincide - means to occupy the same space ... you may believe that is possible - but the Urantia teachings support the worship of GOD and the saviorship model of existence where a "Christ" is necessary ... while the WMMs tell us that we are all equal and have the same potential as "God" - in fact they tell us that our current God (ANU), doesn't have the state of consciousness of the Sovereign Integral - that having power over a "superior" species was what motivated him to suppress the development of our consciousness ... so who's agenda are YOU supporting ? It isn't a "judgment" it is a CHOICE ... and apparently you CHOOSE to discuss the Urantia in the WMF of your own free will, even though you know that the original intent of this forum was to be a place were we could discuss these materials .... but now try to find fault in me, because I point this out ( again and again) - while you just flat ignore why you are HERE, and what you were drawn here to do - and I'll give you a clue too - it isn't to discuss or compare the WMMs with the Urantia channeled works .

so why, knowing that I will point this out EVERY TIME - WHY do you continue to IGNORE the WMMs in the WMF?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:22 am 
Posting Freak

mactzorb wrote:
Book is a portal that can open doors to the WMM.
To think otherwise only indicates how subtly the Animus can infiltrate even the most
knowledgable of us into being a tool of limitation.

the book isn't a portal and even if it was, and it led its members to the WMMs - why aren't they all here? - If you took the time to actually READ the Urantia you could easily see that the "reality" etched out in the Book is not the Reality that exists on Earth ... even though it may be the "reality" design of other planets and species in the Universe -

The PORTAL that the WMMs suggest we use, is the WHOLENESS NAVIGATOR - found in the HMS of the individual - it isn't a book, it is a doorway to the Universe of Wholeness ... and for you to BELIEVE otherwise only indicates your preference for half-truths and debunked mythologies of other species .... the Animus haven't "infiltrated" the Earth's teachings THEY INVENTED THEM ... Anu established the Heirarchies and dictated the Bible to Moses to try and make us believe that we need a Savior - BUT WE DO NOT ... this species has the ability to individually save their SELF - and we have gone so far off the path that the Urantia book reveals, that to read it, and SEE how far off it is out of alignment with the reality that we are collectively experiencing (the Plan of FS) - SHOULD send the real seekers of Truth, back on the search ... but it appears that they prefer slavery to a god who does not have their best interest in mind.

obviously you have no idea what you are talking about when you compare the Urantia book to the WMMs ... because you haven't read either... much less both - I have studied them both - and there is nothing in the Urantia - now that the WMMs have been released - that reveals our true origins or our destiny ... according to the Urantia, this species NEEDs a savior ... according the WMMs, I am my only savior ... but I guess that all depends upon what you believe you are being "saved" from ... the WMMs allow you to save yourself from Ignorance ... but the Urantia wants you to remain ignorant and dependent upon ANU.... and if you don't you will be severely punished

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10