WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: INCOMING - "cosmic energy"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:16 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
James warned us about incoming "cosmic energy" - and he told us that Nature, would be the Queen on the Chessboard in this "game" between Sovereignty and Slavery - where Anu is trying to modify the Plan of First Source, for each of us to experience Independence - unconditionally - but the fact, that Nature is not even altering its "regular" cycles, to nullify the technology that is being used, in greater and greater amounts, to control and genetically modify us, and to encourage "trans-humanism" that will result in this Species loosing their Free Will (of their own free will) speaks to the Understanding of Our Creator - who secured our Destiny, before we were "born"

For the past Decade or so, Science has documented Earth Changes, ignoring (publically) the role that the Solar System (Nature) plays in Earth's state of (well)Being - naturally - but now they are finally admitting, that the Sun, has a direct influence upon the Earth and that it is going into a recently discovered 240 year cycle, aka Solar Minimum (not to be confuse with the typically 11 year cycles of Solar Min/Max that most of us are familiar with when the Suns shifts its magnetic Poles) - that will result in: a (mini -10 year?) Ice Age, even more extreme weather (hot/cold wet/dry) than what we are experiencing now --- increase in volcanic activities (think Hawaii), more and larger Earthquakes, Tornados and Hurricanes and eventually (now), due to the weakening of our Magnetosphere- we are being bombarded with a variety of , for the most part harmful) "cosmic rays" - that have a profound effect on all life forms and the electrical grid that powers our "way of life" and the Advanced Alien mind control Technology on Earth in this present Age -- in other words - The Shift has begun, with Nature doing what is necessary NATURALLY "for the greater good" to serve the purpose of its creation, and sustain Life on Earth (eternally)

I am grateful, that I don't have to explain this all to you ... because Ben Davidson has done it for us (you may know him as Suspicious Observer from his daily "Space Weather" reports) revealed in several recent vids, that you will find on his Earth Changes.org website ... which I found more "technical" than I needed, but I found this interview, which cut right to the point, through a series of leading questions, which allowed Ben to back up his finding with facts.

I hope that you will find the time to listen to this important message, which I believes validates the Lyricus teaching, as well as the information that James shared with us, in his Materials, and his books - I look forward to discussing the many issues that this vid will present to your awareness of Universal truth... and hopefully help you prepare for "the end of the world, as we know it"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZGnSvsUw2w

Post subject: Re: INCOMING - "cosmic energy"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:02 pm 
Posting Freak

While Earth and Universe Nature play key roles in the liberation maneuver, the preparation of the individual is their own responsibility. It is a balanced equation: Earth/Nature + Individual Preparation = Sovereign Integral Realization.

It will be, in part, through Nature that the human family will be awakened, and Earth is preparing for this eventuality. When it occurs, it is not because Earth is vengeful, or God, working through Earth, is delivering His wrath. It is Earth/Nature expressing its new transparency and expansion in its own way.

Earth, consisting of the animal, plant, and mineral kingdoms as well as the elements of air, water, and fire, combined with Nature as defined by the cosmos, is the “Queen” on the chessboard that First Source can use. These are strategic instruments through which specific walls of the prison will be destroyed and individuals who are properly prepared can reclaim their identities as Sovereign Integrals and establish a new transparency and expansion within their wholeness.

the quotes above are snipped from the Interview with Project Camelot, found in the Resources section of the Wingmakers.com webpage, they are from the Answers to Kerry's 3rd Question .... and the quote below is taken from James' answer to question #4

Therefore, each of the phenomena that our senses perceive, whether it is pole shift or a 9.0 earthquake, remain inside the Human Mind System (HMS). Phenomenon is deception. Everyone wants a vision, and struggles to see the other side, not realizing that these features – images and sounds – are more of the HMS, just a more subtle rendering of the prison walls in the outer reaches of the labyrinth.

I think in my previous answer (question 3) you can see that I believe Earth/Nature are the primary catalysts that First Source is orchestrating to support humanity’s realization of itself as Sovereign Integrals. Thus, it will feel as if Earth and the entire universe is compressing in upon the individual, tightening its grip around your very being. This compression is the very tool that is being deployed by First Source to help activate you.

now consider this (found in question#2) as a "clue" to what is REAL ... and not a part of the "Prison/Suppression system" that Anu established, and left behind for his "elite" hybreds to use - to guard his prisoners.

The prison is a labyrinth and until the individual is not relying on pictures, images, sounds, words, feelings, and thoughts to interpret their world, they remain inside a wall of the prison I have previously described as the suppression framework of the Sovereign Integral.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:26 pm 
Posting Freak

In the Interview with Conscious Media Network- James talks about the "suppression system" ... that keeps directing us towards separation ... and we can see it in "cycles" ... not only the cycles of the planet, but cycles in politics, that repeat themselves - over and over again, because we haven't learned how we are being manipulated /divided.... so that "history repeats itself "

Nature (like the Universe) responds to Humanity, on a planetary scale ... but the Sovereign Integeral is not separated or subject to cycles - as clearly stated in the Manifesto • Unfoldment, evolution, growth/decay cycles and transformation are all bound to the same premise of separation in linear time.

somehow, we "put off" a Pole shift ( they say it is "long over due") ---for Centuries ... so what, you may ask, happened in the last fifty years, to trigger a "Global" response from Nature .... that will send us back to the dark ages (no electricity)

we are all in this together ... what happens to one of us, happens to us all ... the only way we are going to get out of these self-destructive, self-retarding, self abusive "cycles" ... is by Uniting .... being Independent doesn't mean separating yourself ... it simply means that you don't depend on others (to "save" you) ... that you finally realize - Nature was designed to provide for our every need - UNCONDITIONALLY

of course we are in the process of a Pole Shift ... the inhabitants of Earth have never been so Divided or demanding a reset so loudly

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:20 am 

Hi All...

Hey Starduster...

One of the greatest things of interest is the difference of the 5th Interview and how it shifts all the information into a whole new realm of understanding.

It actually outlines a process for the individual to develop the 7th Sense...it explains that this process is happening right now...it explains that this information was kept from us so that we would be prepared for it at a future time...particularly one individual that would accomplish aspects of it and did about 12 years ago or so...an event which allowed the individual to experience a communication with self outside of the prison and then experience a shift of identity with higher self and begin the process to send a toned down version of higher self to bypass the interface to the genetic template where we hook up to it in the heart area or chest interface and hook directly to the body in the head area which is developing a Toroidal Field utilizing three areas in the head area that has begun to develop...you can read my attempted explanation of this process here

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... 5BSense%5D

One of the greatest understandings of this 5th Interview is also what we truly are...how we function...and more importantly, a greater view of our species as we truly are...

It shows that the individual is more akin to a cell in a single unified being which is referred to as the human species...the human species would then be understood to be on an evolutionary path in time-space of which each individual can be understood as eternal yet individualized as a human consciousness which is but illusory and therefore can only remain in existence as such within the illusory reality...this path was created by our higher selves in cooperation with First Source as everything is exactly as it is meant to be in the "Most Mysterious Plan", our plan...as we are "Fragments of First Source, imbued with its capabilities"...

The 5th Interview further explains that this information which shifts the whole understanding of what all this is about is mind blowing in that it could not be brought forward in the beginning back in the late 90's as it would not have accomplished its purpose at that time but will now that one of us has accomplished setting up the moment of shifting of the future as it approaches the now in this illusory reality...

So, now that one of us has accomplished this task, it now becomes easier for the rest of us which leads to the future moment when the walls of the prison are brought down...the 5th interview also explains that the soul does not exist as we have been programmed to believe but is more akin to a repository of data for our continued process of the recycling process of our prison...

Also, the 5th interview explains that our reality is a holographic reality which is a programmed reality and is not real...none of it...the animals are holographic...the reality is holographic based on sound and the sensors of the genetic template are designed to hone in on the hologram to keep us trapped within its confines...

This is why I wrote my book which takes tools and techniques and distributes them to the 'seekers' who are here now working to set up the early stages of the projects which leads our species in a unification process to tear down the walls of the prison and bypass the interface of programmed suppression when utilizing a genetic template in this illusory reality based in time-space as a 3D model of interaction...

My book gives simple tools which assists the individual to decouple from the programmed life they have agreed to live and begin to rewrite it using the new behaviors which James has so wonderfully provided and the understanding of just how powerful a simple tool of behavioral change is for our species...

The tools also provide an understanding of programming within this 3D construct which bypass the interface in certain methods to remove fears and offenses which are continuing to reset the 'seeker' with every step who is attempting to decouple from the programmed life...

Why wait for 2085 which is most likely a herring of distraction for those who desire to hold us in our programmed lives so that they will be looking in the wrong place...<smile>...

https://www.amazon.com/7th-Sense-Guy-Lo ... 8&qid=&sr=

I recommend getting the book so that you can refer back to it several times...maybe even get two or three of them and give them out to your friends...contact me personally and I can assist you to get them very inexpensively compared to the link above...it isn't about money, it's about action...go to my site listed below and contact me there if you like...or simply email me at finalter@hotmail.com

https://guylozier.com/

NOW is the time...<grin>...

Live in the Light...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:32 am 
 WWW  Profile

I have found that the materials I need to be my own teacher are all the WingMakers/Lyricus material. The Quantum Pause Sovereign Integral, Quantum Pause (Spiritual Activism paper) the When-Which-How Practice: A Guide for Everyday and conscious breathing are the tools that I have chosen to be my curricula. These are the tools that my heart has lead me to use daily and in all situation that are given to me.

May those that read your book be lead to seeking the WingMakers website also.