WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Consciousness and the Intellect
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:35 am 

Where does the Intellect sit in relation to the consciousness framework - that is the unconscious mind, the genetic/subconscious mind and the conscious mind? Is the intellect an interpreter or something else?

In the Weather Composer stories the intellect is implicated as being something that has a channel to our spiritual identity, but which I assume is diminished by the HMS to varying degrees. The story implied to me that it is something imbued in the final stages of our birth (perhaps when the spirit enters the human instrument), as if to enhance pathways of certain potencies.

Then there is the question of what we call consciousness itself. In the second book, there is that wondrous chapter titled ‘Consciousness’, and that Consciousness emanated an Essence of Source. It is quite different to the consciousness Neruda referred to in the 5th Interview – being the consciousness framework as designed by Anu & Co. The one that science is studying (and the only one that can be scientifically studied), will no doubt one day reveal the reality of the matrix.

Cheers.

Post subject: Re: Consciousness and the Intellect
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:59 am 
Posting Freak

The Energetic Heart is a consciousness as well and is not influenced by the HMS except for the HMS endeavoring to oppress it because it can't program it. The Camelot Interview with James explains the HMS and all of its components if not influence quite well. Those are good questions you ask. It's as if we are of 2 minds. ; ?}

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:35 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
the heart and mind (HMS) are an integrated system ... they do not "operate" alone (mind VS heart) and to imply that you can use one without the other is just silly, because as James has clearly told us, in the LDs and the interviews with Mark - they are ONE intelligence system and the intelligence needs the HI for it to be expressed in the world of form - I post this at least once a year to make you aware of how convoluted your thinking on this matter is Shay ... why don't you bring your BS into alignment with what James is revealing ? and quit listening to the HMI New Age mumbo jumbo

Quote:
Student: So the heart and brain are partners, but ultimately the brain decides whether to act on the signal… or the directives from the heart?
Teacher: Just as the physical heart has an energetic or quantum counterpart, so does the brain. These two organs and their peripheral systems—at both the physical and quantum levels—are completely integrated, in a manner which science is only now beginning to understand.
It is not that the heart transmits an order to the brain, and the brain, detecting the potency of the directive elects to act on it or not. The heart and brain are a unified system that cycles and recycles energy, information, and intelligence within the human instrument. This system operates with greater effectiveness, in terms of expressing its innate intelligence in three-dimensional environments, when it is entrained to the core heart energy of compassion and understanding.
snipped from Discourse 6 Techniques of the Intuitive Intelligence https://www.wingmakers.com/content/resources/

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:41 am 

The way I understand it, is that the physical heart and brain and the energetic heart and brain are an interconnected system that make up the structure of the vessel. Love comes into the Heart, and circulates through this system, but it is not of this system.

I also believe the Consciousness of essence is Love, and it is this which animates our being – it is the power source. So maybe in this broader overview my questions about the intellect are pointless. But nevertheless I ponder it anyway as part of my own process of understanding what is programming and what is real in this whole wired up system. I think our Intellect is linked to the uniqueness of our Infinite Self that is part of the whole, which enables individual gifts to be expressed.

My thought is that the Intellect uses the mind and that it has a channel to our spiritual identity, but it’s not necessarily the flat line of the mind itself – although for most of the population the focus is adhered to that. Maybe I’m wrong on this, but still there seems to be something else – something that shapes the consciousness for specific functions or comprehensions. The Weather Composer books have spotlighted the Intellect in such a way as if to indicate there is more to be explored here.

Cheers.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:55 am 
Posting Freak

but ..... "These two organs and their peripheral systems—at both the physical and quantum levelsare completely integrated, in a manner which science is only now beginning to understand." quote taken from my post (above)

if trained Scientist (HMI) are "only now beginning to understand" how the heart and brain interact, it is understandable that we can't "grok" how they function, but the LTO - KNOWs, and I trust that what they are telling us is what IS ... I am not going to just ignore what they say... because I ( have been programed to) believe otherwise. but keep in mind that the ego/mind has been alter to serve Anu - not "the truth"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:44 pm 
Posting Freak

The physical heart and brain are integral even though the heart sends more signals to the brain then the brain does to the heart. Physically, the heart has its own brain and neuronet system its all there proven by HeartMath. However, the Energetic Heart is another layer of understanding and so is the HMS, neither are physical and what I posted was not referring to the physical but the etheric realms where the HMS and Energetic Heart both effect and work from, that effects the physical heart and brain system if not the whole body. These distinctions are necessary to understand the difference. The Camelot Interview is great for its more etheric references to the HMS consciousness in particular with all its folly in judgments as a means of oppressing the Sovereign Integral.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:27 am 

starduster wrote:
but ..... "These two organs and their peripheral systems—at both the physical and quantum levelsare completely integrated,."

I do not disagree with that at all.

But I ask respectfully – do you determine your Infinite Self to be this?

Cheers.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:43 am 
Posting Freak

yes

James has revealed, that the (immortal) SECUs were created with a Human Instrument (enthusast's questions)... that the Human Instrument is one of the six components of the individuated Entity (Anatomy of the Individuated Consciousness) ... that the Wingmakers created the (physical)Human Instrument (2nd Philo) that the SECUs embody to serve the purpose of their creation ... and that they created "the minds" long before they incarnated into MEST and that Anu re-engineered/programed the mind system - to serve himself... and how that also serves the Plan of FS and how knowledge/experience (while in the HI) prepares us for the next step in that Plan -

Access by Individuals

“What you call humans, we call Sovereign Entities of the Central Universe (SECU—pronounced SeeQue). SECUs are the alpha and omega. They are not time-bound nor restrained by the adornments of bodies. They are the primal form finished and honed to the perfection of their creator, and in this, we are all the same.”

Lyricus is able to track and monitor SECUs (Sovereign Integral [sic.] of the Central Universe) [Sovereign Entity. Ed.] no matter what physical structures they inhabit.

this Answer by James was "separated" in the section of the new website called "enthusiast's questions" and here is some of the rest of his answer ... that reveals that the HI is just as eternal as the other components of the entity ... just because you are residing in a "vehicle" doesn't change who you ARE ... which is an immortal, interdimensional, multiversal Sovereign Entity of the Central Universe.

Extraterrestrials

Both the animating force and the bodies within which this force expresses are not of this earth. What you call humans, we call Sovereign Entities of the Central Universe (SECU—pronounced SeeQue).

SECUs are the alpha and omega. They are not time-bound nor restrained by the adornments of bodies. They are the primal form finished and honed to the perfection of their creator, and in this, we are all the same.

https://www.wingmakers.com/content/resources/

the Anatomy paper defines the SECU's six components of the Individuated Entity as, The Soul (consciousness), The Human Instrument (form), The Sovereign Integral (life force), The Wholeness Navigator (presence of our Creator), The Phantom Core (original programing) and the Remnant Imprint (human nature) ... I what I have quoted above IMO reveals that they are all "eternal" - that we began with them (alpha) and we will finish with them (Omega) - honed to perfection by experiencing ALL THAT IS.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:21 pm 

Mahu Nahi is the compass.
Golden our path if we follow
IT,

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:20 pm 
Posting Freak

The subquantum(and beyond that) came first and from there the physical was born. We existed in the subquantum first without physical bodies and still do exist there even when we leave these physical bodies behind. We are essentially consciousness not bodies. The bodies are akin to garmets and some of us have had many and others will still have many more. The common denominator for all those incarnations and bodies is consciousness. Consciousness exists without the need for a physical body and many consciousness' exist that never experienced physical bodies nor want too. The HMS is not the same as the Energetic Heart System. The HMS is limited to the Hologram of Deception. The Energetic Heart System is unlimited and the passageway for the Sovereign Integral to come through and express in a human body completely overiding the HMS...once it is rediscovered for what it is. It can overide the HMS because it is so much more expansive and like I said before unlimited. However, it is through our behavior that the Sovereign Integral will decide if it wants to come through or not and that means the practice and living of the 6 Heart Virtues and living that kind of Love centered life is what is necessary. There is no other way. So some can argue til the cows come home about how necessary they find their ego to be and it will never allow the Sovereign Integral to come through because the untransmuted ego is a signifigant aspect of the HMS to purposely suppress and oppress the Sovereign Integral. I AM WE ARE is One of all consciousness' and each individual consciousness as well,simultaneously . The HMS will never allow that . It can't because of its limitations without access to the higher frequencies that are I AM WE ARE.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:35 am 

Okay...

So is there divine Light?

If so can it be located in the dissection of the individuated consciousness?

Thanks for sharing your understandings Starduster, it actually triggers something in me.
Cheers.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:03 pm 
Posting Freak

well, that is "the kindling effect" that happens when we discuss the WMMs because just using their "language" - the frequency of love is being projected and it stimulates what they call "personal wisom" - which we all have in common ... it's kind of a paradox, because it is "personal" because it come to you from you core "knowing" - but it is something that we can all relate to ... and it "resonates" within us

anyway I am not sure what you mean by "divine light" - the only experience I have had with what I would call "divine light" was something I manifested in my mind - I say that because I wasn't able to duplicate it (at-will) because it needed to be "manifested" in other words, I had to give it a certain amount of my own energy to manifest - which takes time and focus ... and because even though when I had these experiences which I believed were real ... when I try to experess/share them with others, it doesn't "resonate" them (or me) but it does trigger an emotional reaction (which is ego-related)

The WMMs resonate at a different level of awareness ... they stimulate the soul to " purr" and it is not "visual, or superficial like "tingles" or the emotion that makes the little tiny hairs stand up nor is it a "gut" feeling ... it's not really a "feeling" it is more like entering into a "state of conciousness" or another dimension that has a specific frequency that I resonate with ...but I don't equate it with Light ... and I can duplicate it at will and I associate it with the WMMs ... which is why I spend so much time here ... and am so focused on discussing the materials because when I am in this "stream" - and we are immersed in the materials- inspiration flows ... and like the words in one of the WM music tracts "I know some things - i don't know "

I don't think that anyone - experiences it the same ... because it is something personal - and we are all unique individuals - our consciousness is "individuated" by design. ... but at the same time, we all "dip" from the same well of Source Intelligence - which validates our "oneness" and the fact that we were all created with equal potential to access FSIntelligence ... which identifies us as "soul-carriers"

the short answer would be - there is a divine frequency - that needs to be express in the light (that an open mind allows) or Life- to be creative - transformative

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:05 pm 
Posting Freak

I moved what I posted here to another thread.

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:15 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
...Power is

the internal gaze

that discerns

I am we are,

and then dresses our every deed

in that finery

and nothing more.

In the same way that white light

is nothing more than

all colors...

I am We Are by James Mahu

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:38 pm 
Posting Freak

I love this poem because it portrays what we are in consciousness other than believing we are the HMS with its fragmented and compartmentalized components such as the lower intellect is, that is a key tool in supressing and oppressing the Sovereign Integral so that our focus is directed to the external programming set up to reinforce the internal or etheric implants and programming around our bodies created by the Annunaki and Sirian genetic scientists. ETs? There are many. Heart focus makes for great discernment in knowing what and who to believe. ; ^ }

I AM WE ARE

by James Mahu

We are specks of sky,

a silent choir of pounding hearts.

We are an eyelid

the size of a galaxy,

opening like a rising sun.

If you look out of it

you are absorbed in

I am we are—

whirling in the curvature

of a universe cathedral.

Sound is unity.

Long waves lack horizons,

their roadmaps

penned from the Creator’s heart,

boomerang.

Listen…

do you hear the subtle, undulating seams

through which you can pass?

There…

there…

and there…

Behind the overgrown weeds

the song leads to

I am we are.

It may seem unlikely

that what is small

and commonly ignored

is powerful,

but

root

feeds

leaf.

True power waits in the whisper.

Beneath the ground state.

It is rested.

It does not flex,

pounce,

grip,

or grab,

for it is not of muscle.

Or bone.

Or mind.

Or even humanness.

Remember that.

Power is not

what you have

been taught.

Power is

the internal gaze

that discerns

I am we are,

and then dresses our every deed

in that finery

and nothing more.

In the same way that white light

is nothing more than

all colors.

We are bodies of air.

Deeper, we are not bodies at all.

We are the

Sovereign Integral…

That which is

I

and

we

at one time.

One place.

One and equal.

No dominance.

Equipoise.

We are invisible numbers

more than gathered letters,

atop the Periodic Table.

Sound

more than mass.

Depth

more than skin.

We are a bucket brigade

to the fires of ego and separation.

Our “water” is

I am we are.

We arm-wrestle the limbless soul.

We point our fingers at the mirror

that dares to lecture.

We stare into ourselves

and test:

“Am I?”

“Are we?”

“Really?”

Beautiful clarity,

the sated view

is often heard first

and followed least.

We grow in unseen places.

Come alive in the music

of quiet spaces

porous with pauses

and the rounded sound of soaring feathers.

The eyelid opens.

Canopied hues of blue, green, brown, and gray

come alive,

endless in their bidding to discover

I am we are.

It is this and nothing more,

in the same way that white light

is nothing more than

all colors.

https://www.wingmakers.com/i-am-we-are/

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:45 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:19 pm 
Posting Freak

ah yes, Shay has been busy wallpapering again, in hopes that the rest of the members are like her, and only read the last post in a topic ... but if you scroll up past her last posts ... typically three LONG posts (that are her quoting herself) you will find where we were actually discussing the materials related to this topic

you'll get used to having to deal with Shays trolling tactics - to hide posts that she finds threatens her delicate BS

Shay, I do understand your need to validate your belief in the "ETs" that you BELIEVE you and others are channeling ... but they are all prisoners themselves, reading scrips - hot of the desk of ANU... using you and Mark to disrupt the "kindling effect" if we were all discussing the WMMs

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:28 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:22 pm 
Posting Freak

yup, there she goes again, repeating herself ... (typical programed reaction)

Thank you Shay, you are really providing great opportunities for us all to practice what we have learned from the WMMs 8)
might I suggest that you become a member of Alfred's forum, for "experiencers" - you may find your NA contribution more appreciated there.

http://experiencer.co/wordpress/?page_id=268#bn-forum-1-1-2468130125/0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:58 pm 
Posting Freak

moved...

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:00 am 

starduster wrote:
anyway I am not sure what you mean by "divine light"

It really can't be identified with description, or pegged down by the mind and analysed, or manufactured, but for me that hidden Wingmakers poem I posted in the Poetry section a few weeks ago echoes a shimmer of its light. In-fact I find its residue in all the Wingmakers poems to some degree –as if calling from you to You. This Light I speak of is the essence of the fragment of First Source within us (in my understanding) – and even though our 5 senses do not detect it, in a rare moment it emerges as present in yourself – not for long, but enough to change your life. The word “divine” is probably an overused word tangled up with religious passages, so perhaps I could use say this Light is of an essence that opens to us with very fine sensitivity.

Yesterday what you said in response to my first question caused a shift in my own journey believe it or not. It was in such contrast to my perspective (what defined our Infinite Self) it was as if my mind was stunned to a neutral position. My perceptions wavered. I didn’t feel defensive, or judgement, instead the navigator drew me to imagine your perspective and explore it. Within a few breaths I was hit with a realisation. For my whole life this Light (as I mentioned above) has been in front of my journey… and yet - it cannot lead me here. I have understood this in my mind but it was not until my whole being was engaged with the realisation that this piece of programming unwound. It had been acting like hidden hindrances. It fell away and an infusion of intelligent energy rush through my being, as if to light up fine filaments of energetic connectivity reaching towards all of life.

Quote:
The WMMs resonate at a different level of awareness ... they stimulate the soul to " purr" and it is not "visual, or superficial like "tingles" or the emotion that makes the little tiny hairs stand up nor is it a "gut" feeling ... it's not really a "feeling" it is more like entering into a "state of conciousness" or another dimension that has a specific frequency that I resonate with ...but I don't equate it with Light ... and I can duplicate it at will and I associate it with the WMMs ... which is why I spend so much time here ... and am so focused on discussing the materials because when I am in this "stream" - and we are immersed in the materials- inspiration flows ... and like the words in one of the WM music tracts "I know some things - i don't know "

Yes, in the end it is the same thing, just the angle of our perspectives changes between us.

Anyway here is a diagram that shows the ‘sequence’ of our formation – we can see First Source fusing into Sound/Light.

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/540220917775408848/

Cheers.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:40 pm 
Posting Freak

interesting, because the chart that you provided a link to, was originally part of the "paper" James wrote, call "the Anatomy of the Individuated Consciousness" ... to me it is key to understanding the path that Sound (frequencies) take, once express in the Light (of Life) ... just like a slice of carrot that is added to a soup's ingredients, our unique perspectives enhance "the whole" - and become bursts of flavor when we chew on them, even after they have been softened by the cooking process that marries them into a delicious, nourishing meal.

and who can deny that we are living in a Vibratory soup, with all the frequency transmitting devices we have become dependent upon that distort the original Sound and our understanding of ITs message

I believe that the sensory data stream, is filled with debris - it's powerful force smashes us into each other, during our immersion, to remove our crusty exterior (which float along the shore lines) and reveals the smooth, transparent, highly valuable, gem that we are .. because it hides our inner Light and our true identity from the Master Craftsmen who will carefully facet, hone and polish us, so that we can brighten the path for others who may feel a little lost in the murky waters and the vastness of the Ocean of Consciousness.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:18 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
the heart and mind (HMS) are an integrated system ... they do not "operate" alone (mind VS heart) and to imply that you can use one without the other is just silly, because as James has clearly told us, in the LDs and the interviews with Mark - they are ONE intelligence system and the intelligence needs the HI for it to be expressed in the world of form - I post this at least once a year to make you aware of how convoluted your thinking on this matter is Shay ... why don't you bring your BS into alignment with what James is revealing ? and quit listening to the HMI New Age mumbo jumbo

Quote:
Student: So the heart and brain are partners, but ultimately the brain decides whether to act on the signal… or the directives from the heart?
Teacher: Just as the physical heart has an energetic or quantum counterpart, so does the brain. These two organs and their peripheral systems—at both the physical and quantum levels—are completely integrated, in a manner which science is only now beginning to understand.
It is not that the heart transmits an order to the brain, and the brain, detecting the potency of the directive elects to act on it or not. The heart and brain are a unified system that cycles and recycles energy, information, and intelligence within the human instrument. This system operates with greater effectiveness, in terms of expressing its innate intelligence in three-dimensional environments, when it is entrained to the core heart energy of compassion and understanding.
snipped from Discourse 6 Techniques of the Intuitive Intelligence https://www.wingmakers.com/content/resources/

To clarify and leave no doubt about what is what here is the HMS from the Camelot Interview for others to discern for themselves how the HMS works .

Quote:
The Secret Framework for the Suppression of the Sovereign Integral

Human Mind System (HMS) – The Human Mind System is separated into three primary functional mechanisms: The unconscious or genetic mind, the subconscious, and the conscious. These three components intermingle to form what most people term consciousness. The HMS is the most opaque and distorted veil that has stood between humanity and its true self, perverting its self-expression within the domains we call reality.

The unconscious, genetic mind is the repository of all humanity; the subconscious is the repository of the family bloodlines; and the conscious mind is the repository of the individual. However, and this is important to understand, the foundational patterns of thought are primarily from the subconscious and genetic mind structures of consciousness. Thus, while the individual believes themselves to be individual, unique, separate, and one-of-a-kind, in reality they are not. Not in the context of HMS.

You can conceptualize yourself as a copy of the human family folded inside a copy of your parents and bloodlines, placed into an individualized expression: you. The “You” is an HMS particularized into one expression, but its roots are entirely planted in the soil of humanity and parental lineage, all of which is downloaded into the developing fetus before birth.

This is precisely why, after ten thousand generations, we continue to operate in the same patterns of greed, separation, and self-destruction. The image in the mirror is upgraded with better “clothing” and more sophisticated masks, but underneath, the image remains the same feelings, the same thoughts, and the same behaviors.

Social and cultural engineering via the entertainment and educational systems conspire to entrain the individual during their developmental years (3-14 years old), activating the programs and subsystems of the HMS to ensure that the individual is properly prepared to conform to the reality matrix of their time and place. Even those who are non-conformists, who fancy themselves “outside the box”, are well within the perimeter of the HMS.

Money-Power Grid (MPG) – The reason for the Human Mind System to exist is for the Elite to exercise control over the Money-Power Grid. Money is the prime objective of the Elite because it imbues power to those who possess it. Money takes many forms, including assets of precious metals and petroleum, land or real estate, minerals, and products and services. Money is the “God” of the Elite and their banks are the religious institutions in which they can worship their God.

The corporate elite, government elite, underground elite, and banking elite constitute the MPG controllers. Those in positions of power, especially within the banking sector, are beholden to the MPG and will do everything possible to tighten their controls of the MPG and manipulate the human family to serve their agenda.

Interdimensional Universe Structure (IUS) – This is the structure of reality domains and how they interface with one another. IUS is a very, very complex subject to disclose in a format such as this, so I will only touch the surface.

Human beings are both dimensional and interdimensional. First Source is all of us. It is the Collective Us. It is not a God living in some distant pocket of the universe. First Source is the Human Collective unencumbered with the HMS. First Source divided itself into individualized expressions – us. In the beginning, we inhabited dimensions that were not material, but existed at quantum levels of time and space.

However, as the dimensions grew in density through the expansion of creation (our creation), we, as individualized, interdimensional beings, were seduced to enter the human body. This seduction was a co-conspiracy of forces led by Anu, the King of the Anunnaki, who required enslaved workers to mine the physical gold that was present on Earth in abundance. Those beings we now consider the Atlanteans, were interdimensional living upon Earth, and Anu, with great cunning, convinced them to embody in human instruments.

This embodiment was a grand experiment in human engineering, and the Human Mind System (HMS) was at the core of this project. Anu realized that the only way to enslave the Atlanteans was to sheath them in a mind system that would reduce their capacity to express their true nature, and instead, express the programs embedded within the HMS. These programs were the creation of Anu and his scientists.

God-Spirit-Soul Complex (GSSC) – This is the central element of the HMS that anchors separation. The individualized human being, free of the HMS, is called the Sovereign Integral in the WingMakers mythology. This is the true identity of each and every human being. In this model of the Sovereign Integral, we are Gods of our local multiverse, and collectively, we are First Source in the multiverse.

Why is GSSC the anchor of separation? We have two paths: Religion and Spirituality – each being different sides of the same coin, and this “coin” is GSSC. Now, Anu, being the intelligent, clever entity that he is, knew that humans would evolve, and in this evolution they may begin to remember that they are Sovereign Integrals. Bear in mind that the Atlanteans were highly evolved beings before they donned the human instrument of Anu’s creation. Also remember that the human instrument is not simply the physical body but includes the emotions and HMS, and that this human instrument is componentized so that while the physical body dies, a higher dimensional body or sheath that is based on the physical body carries on.

Some refer to this as the soul, others refer to it as the astral body, but it is simply a sheath for the Sovereign Integral to operate within and it remains subject to the HMS and most of its programming. Thus, even upon death, the Sovereign Integral is not released from the influences of the HMS or the human instrument’s programs.

The Anunnaki created the HMS in order to consign the Sovereign Integral – the true Self that is infinite and eternal – into a prison of conjured illusions and deceptions. So the human instrument was fitted with HMS and the Sovereign Integral was placed within it as the life force, that which powered the human instrument. An aspect of GSSC was the program we call the fear of death, the fear of separation, the fear of non-existence.

It was this fear, so powerfully felt by humans, that gave rise to the construct of a separate God, from which a separate Spirit filled the universe, and from which we were all created in separation. Whether one arrives to God through religion or spirituality, does not matter, it is the same effect of appeasing the fear of death within the individual just as the program specified. In effect, Anu, the King of Anunnaki, positioned himself to be God of the human world.

The pathway to God, independent of the religion or spiritual path one walked, had the same program underlying it: You are a human with a soul, this soul must be redeemed or activated, upon which you will be saved. In this process of being saved, you are relinquished of self-responsibility to the world condition. You are rewarded with a life eternal in the kingdom of God (by whatever name you call God) where you can live in bliss and/or serve as a teacher of the light.

The savior/master construct is an integral part of the GSSC, and encourages human beings to yearn for a master to teach them how to ascend, how to be saved, how to achieve nirvana, how to live a moral life, and how to ensure eternal happiness. There are masters of great wisdom and light who remain within the domain of the HMS without knowing their involvement. The subtlety is so powerful that even when you feel you have achieved self-realization you remain trapped in the HMS. It is that vast, especially when compared to the material world.

Saviors can take on the form of many things, including the second coming of Christ, a wrathful God, the Earth, nature spirits, angelic hosts, prophecy, and extraterrestrial forces who will intercede on humanity’s behalf. Each of us is our own and only savior, our only master who can truly cause us to stand-up within ourselves and shut down the suppression systems and awaken to their Sovereign Integral consciousness. This is the liberation path and this will be discussed in answers that follow.

In essence, GSSC is an aspect of HMS that perpetuates separation. Just as different languages separate, different religious and spiritual pathways separate the human family, and make possible a race that is more easily controlled and pacified through the GSSC.

Death Stress Implant Network Detour (DSIND) – As its long title suggests, DSIND is the descent into humanness and the tether of custody to the material world. Within the solar plexus region of the human instrument is the DSIND module of HMS. This gets a little complicated because you have to look at HMS as the master network, and then there are nodes or implants that plug into HMS. One of these is DSIND, and while it is anchored in the solar plexus, it is an intricate network that develops exponentially upward into the heart, neck, and head regions. This is an etheric structure that collects, absorbs, and distributes fear, anxiety, stress, and restlessness.

While the fear of the future dominates this module – from a programming perspective – Anu was careful to connect it to the primal fear of death and non-existence. DSIND creates much of the dysfunction in the human family in terms of its behavioral deficiencies. It also activates humans for service in religion and spirituality paths.

Polarity System (PS) – This is a sub-node of DSIND designed to create polarities in the HMS and thus create friction between the polarities, and from this friction manifest discord and disharmony. If you exist in HMS (and you do), then you exist in polarity. It is truly that simple. Polarity is what activates and feeds the HMS. It is the “food” of HMS because in polarity the human instrument is lost in separation, which is precisely the point of HMS as intended by its designers.

Genetic Manipulation System (GMS) – This system was an outgrowth of various interdimensional races working to create a suitable instrument for accessing the physical world. It was Anu who specifically wanted to not only access the physical world in order to exploit its resources, but to do so by suppressing the infinite beings that would power the human instruments so he had the equivalent of willing slaves. Yes, infinite beings can be suppressed into finite beings when they are subjected to HMS.

In the course of engineering the human instrument, it was decided to create GMS as a means to modify the human instrument over time, as it evolved, to ensure it would never achieve self-realization or the Sovereign Integral state of awareness. The state of satori, nirvana, cosmic consciousness, enlightenment, and rapture were all different names for heightened states within the GSSC, which was still within the HMS domain, but these became checkpoints that triggered GMS interventions. The true state of the Sovereign Integral – even after death of the human instrument – was never realized by a member of the human family until very recently.

Wholeness Navigator – This is the element of HMS that activates the individual’s authentic search for God in the context of wholeness, oneness, unity, and equality. Some people undertake this search because they feel an obligation to do this as a means to appease the expectations of their parents, spouse, or their own sense of guilt. The authentic search, as decreed by the Wholeness Navigator, is a recent bypass that has been brought into the human instrument through GMS, which is an open system. While it is still an artifact of the HMS, it is a backdoor into the liberation path. More about this later.

Post-Death System (PDS) – This is the system where the individual, upon death of their physical body, is greeted by guides “on the other side” and review their life experience, confronting those areas of deficiency and returning to right the wrongs of their previous life, in other words, karma and reincarnation. The PDS is the means by which the Sovereign Integral remains in the grip of illusion even though the illusion is a heightened reality when compared to physical existence on the Earth plane. It enables the recycling of the Sovereign Integral into physical dimensions over and over again.

This process was initially conceived of as the principal means through which the world would be prepared for Anu to be born into the Earth plane and reign upon Earth as the undisputed world leader. However, that eventuality has been removed as a scenario.

These nine components constitute the prison complex that every human being is subjected to when they are born, live, and die; no matter how many cycles of birth and death they may undergo.

With the Suppression of the Sovereign Integral, we are all living in a Matrix-like world of illusion and deception. While human beings are no longer in service to the Anunnaki for the production of gold, the genetic carry-over of the HMS and the other components of the suppression framework are nonetheless still in operation and the reins of these suppression systems have been turned over to, and greedily grabbed by, the Elite.

It is well past the hour that humans wake up to what they are participating in and learn how they can stop it – one individual at a time. We are the key to our dilemma and we must learn how to deactivate the suppression matrix so we can awaken to the Sovereign Integral consciousness, live within its behavioral intelligence, and release ourselves from the grip of the mind and human instrument.

Those who extol hope and light, I can only say that you will be disappointed if your hope is contingent on anyone, save yourself, to facilitate change in this world. It is truly as Gandhi explained; we must become the change we want to see in the world, but the key is to define what change.

Have you ever considered the definition of your Self? What is it that defines you? If you look in the mirror and peel away the masks, the pretentions, the deceptions, the fears, the thoughts, the feelings; what remains? For most they would answer their soul or spirit. And if I told you that the soul – as most define it – does not truly exist apart from the mind, what would you say?

The change I want to see in the world is that people begin to see themselves as multidimensional beings whose core is the Sovereign Integral that is the distillation of First Source in a singular, human expression. If people were only in tune with this frequency, they would understand that all is united in oneness, equality, and truth. This is the definition of the Grand Portal as it has been disclosed by the WingMakers mythology for the past ten years.

Each individual is a portal unto themselves, and this portal is the access point to the interdimensional worlds of the Sovereign Integral, where the human instrument, like a space suit, is finally removed and the individual realizes their true, infinite nature. And in this realization, understands that everyone – EVERYONE – is equal in this state, and in this equality we are ONE. The Grand Portal is when humanity stands-up as ONE BEING to this all-encompassing realization and then we transcend the suppression framework and express as Sovereigns.

2012 is a single page in the “book” called the Era of Transparency and Expansion. The life of deception – the era of veils over veils over veils – is dissipating, provided enough people rise up within themselves and honor the Sovereign Integral within by expressing its truth. But to do this, people must become attuned to its consciousness apart from the HMS, and this is the course of action that people must engage in.

The seeking of information is over. The seeking of a master, guru, religion, spiritual path, or way-shower is over. The seeking of objects of blame is over. The seeking of hidden information behind the dark forces is over. It is the expression of the Sovereign Integral consciousness and the deactivation of the suppression framework that becomes the focus of each individual in this new era.

http://projectcamelot.org/james_wingmak ... egral.html

The only mention of the heart being integrated with the mind(HMS)in the above is in the DSIND:..."Death Stress Implant Network Detour (DSIND) – As its long title suggests, DSIND is the descent into humanness and the tether of custody to the material world. Within the solar plexus region of the human instrument is the DSIND module of HMS. This gets a little complicated because you have to look at HMS as the master network, and then there are nodes or implants that plug into HMS. One of these is DSIND, and while it is anchored in the solar plexus, it is an intricate network that develops exponentially upward into the heart, neck, and head regions. This is an etheric structure that collects, absorbs, and distributes fear, anxiety, stress, and restlessness."

It's obvious that the HMS is not physical but does effect the physical. To say the HMS and heart are integrated is ludicrous when you see how the DSIND as a part of the HMS, "This is an etheric structure that collects, absorbs, and distributes fear, anxiety, stress, and restlessness."!!!!!!!

and then we have this about the Sovereign Integral:

Quote:
My role, as single-pointed as it may seem, is to re-introduce the Sovereign Integral to humanity. It is an encoded word concept that has many, many layers to it. Some people will immediately resonate with the concept it contains, not really knowing why or what the word means. While it was introduced ten years ago through the WingMakers.com website, it was only disclosed at a certain level. Now, through this communication, and those that will follow, a new layer of its meaning has been revealed.

The Sovereign Integral is the transparent Being of expansion, uniquely fit for the era in which we have begun to enter. It is the portal through which the individual can experience First Source in unconditional oneness, equality and truthfulness. It is not the soul or spirit. It is not God. It is not affiliated with the God-Spirit-Soul Complex. It is outside of this construct of the Human Mind System. And this is precisely why it can be a challenge to understand what the Sovereign Integral is, and why it requires significant preparation to experience its incomparable qualities and dimensional expressions.

The Sovereign Integral is outside of the prison, and yet it does, due to its infinite nature, encompass the prison. As an encompassing element of the human body it is as near as your breath, circulating within your human instrument, yet it remains in its own quantum existence in emptiness and stillness. I know that the description of emptiness seems unfulfilling, and to some, a bit frightful, but the emptiness I speak of is simply that it is empty of illusion – the deceptions and separations of the Human Mind System.

and how do we access it?

Quote:
The fuel of our HMS is anger, greed, disappointment, irritability, blame, fear, resentment, and other so-called negative emotions, caused in large measure because of our lack of understanding that we are all one and equal, and that that truth is the basis of life. Those who have ventured into the clear waters of the Sovereign Integral have a responsibility to share the process of stripping away the masks and deceptions, living in the world, but not being of it, and this means that they do not participate in the deceptions of the HMS.

This process is as simple as practicing the Quantum Pause, the Six Heart Virtues and persisting until your last breath. There is no one to pay for this. There is no master or teacher. There is no school or rank of proficiency. There is no book to read or lecture to listen to. It is simple and easy. If you resonate with this approach, you can try it and see if it feels natural to you. There will be no one judging you if you decide not to pursue it to your last breath… other than yourself.

Quote:
The Atlanteans, through the trickery of Anu, were seduced into inhabiting the human instrument, and the Sovereigns became humans. However, not every Atlantean was captured and subjected to the process of human enslavement, there were some, who predicted the outcome of the human project that Anu was executing and they fled within a dimensional “pocket” upon Earth, deep within what is now called the Atlantic ocean.

It was these Atlanteans that became known in mythological terms as the Elohim or Shining Ones, and these are the same as we know today as the WingMakers. These beings have been watching the human family since its initial footsteps on a densifying planet called Earth, millions of years ago. They have been the benevolent resource to humanity because they are human in every sense except they do not have the HMS programs and systems or the human instrument that distract and divert the Sovereigns within the human instrument from realizing they are present.

And how are the Sovereigns present? In every breath that brings life to the human instrument. It is the breath in which the Sovereign’s presence dwells. There is a saying within Lyricus that If you’re not in your breath, you’re in your mind. It’s well understood that this is an abstract concept to the Human Mind System, but the Sovereigns live in the intersection of life and Nature, which is the breath.

The WingMakers are not the guides, angels, ascended masters, or gods that exist within the dimensions of the Human Mind System. They live within the interdimensional fields of the higher mind, and like wise elders to the human family they provide the paradigms of the Sovereign Integral and Grand Portal. They focus exclusively on these two paradigms because from these come the First Point that enables the individual to dissolve the programs that conceal the one, the equal, and the truthful from itself.

The WingMakers coined the term Sovereign Integral to encode the meaning that what exists within the pathways of one’s breath is more than a physical body composed of a circuitry of feelings and thoughts. The greatest of the spiritual explorers realized this and have understood that the human soul would be redefined in every era, and while it would appear to change, it always remains the constant awareness of both the infinite and the finite, and the real and the unreal.

The Sovereign Integral which is accessed through the breath and HEART INTELLIGENCE or ENERGETIC HEART is quite the opposite of the HMS. When you see what constitutes the HMS and that it's purpose is to suppress and oppress the Sovereign Integral it is obvious that the heart and mind(HMS) are NOT integral or work as an integrated system in any beneficial way. :roll:

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:45 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
interesting, because the chart that you provided a link to, was originally part of the "paper" James wrote, call "the Anatomy of the Individuated Consciousness" ... to me it is key to understanding the path that Sound (frequencies) take, once express in the Light (of Life) ... just like a slice of carrot that is added to a soup's ingredients, our unique perspectives enhance "the whole" - and become bursts of flavor when we chew on them, even after they have been softened by the cooking process that marries them into a delicious, nourishing meal.

and who can deny that we are living in a Vibratory soup, with all the frequency transmitting devices we have become dependent upon that distort the original Sound and our understanding of ITs message

I believe that the sensory data stream, is filled with debris - it's powerful force smashes us into each other, during our immersion, to remove our crusty exterior (which float along the shore lines) and reveals the smooth, transparent, highly valuable, gem that we are .. because it hides our inner Light and our true identity from the Master Craftsmen who will carefully facet, hone and polish us, so that we can brighten the path for others who may feel a little lost in the murky waters and the vastness of the Ocean of Consciousness.

The diagram to that link is of the Interface Zone which the music of Hakomi 4,5,6 clear. I love the Collected Works of the WingMakers Volume 1, because it has write ups about all the music. I miss the old website because every time a new CD was released so was a write up from James about it.

What is within is without equal,

it arises from the smallest space

where the First Vibration of the Unmanifest

surges in the splendor of One World’s Grace.

- Hakomi Translation Chamber Four

About the Interface Zone and Hakomi Project Chambers Four to Six , by John Berges:

"Following the release of the Hakomi Project Chamber Music Three CD early in 2003, the Hakomi Project CD Chambers Four to Six was released later that year. Just as the music of Chamber Three had an accompanying article, the new CD also had an article supplementing the music. This article is entitled, "Coherence of the Evolutionary Consciousness." Whereas the article associated with Chamber Three centered on the "Remnant Imprint", this new CD and article focuses on the effects of music and sound on the Human Instrument. The article emphasizes:

~The positive and negative effects of music on the Human Instrument
~The power of music and sound to instill a reconnection to spirit
~The relation of mantras to the root frequencies of First Source
~First Source's expression of both sound and light
~The creation of an Interface Zone between the Human Instrument and the coarse vibrations of the outer world of forms.

As you can see this short article covers a lot of ground., but it all comes down to restoring our connection to the unifying nature of spirit. As stated by James, "The music of Hakomi Project Chambers Four to Six is intended to restore and support this sense of reconnection."

The title of the article itself implies the unitive nature of reality across all dimensions. Consciousness is evolutionary and coherent by nature. The evolutionary aspect of consciousness is an established fact of modern psychology and sociology. The coherence of consciousness is now coming to light as the fields of psychology and sociology study the need for psychological integration and social integration. Integration implies harmony and balance, and these are crucial factors in both our personal lives as well as our social relationships. One need only tap into the news of the world to see the vast array of disharmonious and fractured relationships spread across our planet. The good news is that many people recognize the critical need to take action for creating right human relations in many areas of life-the need for understanding and harmony between all peoples.

At the level, of the Sovereign Integral, the coherence of consciousness is best described in the many references of James' writings about the Sovereign Integral's comprehension of its many incarnational experiences and developmental jumps in the Human Instrument's consciousness are transferred to the Entity where these are all integrated into a complete and coherent overview.

Here we must emphasize that the Entity consciousness is unlimited in its awareness of many incarnations, but the lesser consciousness that we experience through our Human Instruments is greatly limited. Metamorphically , the Entity's journey through the space-time worlds is like an unfinished book that is still being written. Our current lives, however are only one chapter in this ongoing book , and our past lives are previous chapters. We, while in our Human Instrument, are only aware of the current chapter as it is being written, while the Sovereign Integral is aware of all the chapters up to the present. We can only say that the authoring Sovereign Integral has already mapped out the entire plot of the book. At our level of awareness this book is not coherent because we cannot as yet examine the larger flow of the story. The work of James and the other Lyricus teachers is to guide us to a more complete understanding of the cohesive nature of our Sovereign Integral' ongoing book.

Part of the reason we have a greatly reduced grasp of our Sovereign Integral's evolutionary development is that we are overwhelmed by the dissonant vibrations of our existence in the world of form. The music of Hakomi tracks four to six are designed to clear a zone of harmony, called the Interface Zone. This zone stands between the incoming discordant vibrations of the outer world and the physical, emotional, and mental parts that compose our Human Instruments.

Spiritual sound helps to create an Interface Zone between the human instrument and the vibratory soup of the world of forms. The Interface Zone supports the human instrument's mission and purpose, preventing its vibratory contamination as a vessel for the human soul and an outlet of First Source's expression of Sound and Light, or what is sometimes referred to as Para Vach.

Para Vach is the primordial, causal Sound and Light that transcends both manifestation and non-manifestation. It is the Breath of First Source beyond the cosmos that creates, vitalizes, and sets into motion the vibratory substance of matter.

This passage explains that we are inherently connected to the Sound and Light vibrations of First Source. The Interface Zone is a "vessel of the Entity" as well as an outlet for Para Vach. It was created, at least in part, by a spiritual sound that transcends all of the dimensions of the multiverse, whether in space-time or non-space-time. As the article explains, the problem is that our Interface Zones are shut down due to the discordant vibrations of our surroundings. The Interface Zone can be cleared with music.

Harmony is the ruling principle of the Interface Zone, and music-properly tuned-can help create, direct, and uphold this sense of harmony. If the Interface Zone is rightfully managed, it will provide a buffer between the human soul and the worlds of form that bear down upon it.

Further, James is not claiming that his music is the only means of clearing the Interface Zone, for he relates that:

Sacred music, chants, mantras, and harmonic vibrations are the countervailing effect of this vibratory density, and it is the most potent way in which to direct and uphold the inherent harmony of the Interface Zone that surrounds each of us. In a meditative state, the sound of one's voice chanting a mantra or the sacred name of First Source is very powerful, particularily if one is actively visualizing and imagining a harmonious Interface Zone.

While he says that the sound of one's voice when in a meditative state has a powerful effect, he takes this to the next level in the succeeding paragraph:

There are melody lines embedded within the music of Hakomi Chambers Four to Six that can be internalized and used as a harmonic "broom" to sweep the denser vibrations that may have accumulated wihin your Interface Zone. This procedure does not require a good voice, and indeed, can be more potent if given expression within consciousness instead of through your vocal chords and mouth.

Here, James is telling us that besides listening to the music physcially, we can also bring to mind the passages of the music that strike us as the most beautiful and uplifting. Both methods have the same effect. This also implies that he entire CD contains the harmonious frequencies that help eliminate discordant vibrations of the world that contaminate the Interface Zone. In all probability, this motion , also applies
to the aforementioned sacred music, chants, and mantras.

p.566-569, Collected Works of the WingMakers Volume 1 , John Berges and italisized passages by James

Thank you John and James!

I have listened too and still listen to the Hakomi Project Chamber Music Four to Six A LOT! :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:22 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
ah yes, Shay has been busy wallpapering again, in hopes that the rest of the members are like her, and only read the last post in a topic ... but if you scroll up past her last posts ... typically three LONG posts (that are her quoting herself) you will find where we were actually discussing the materials related to this topic

you'll get used to having to deal with Shays trolling tactics - to hide posts that she finds threatens her delicate BS

Shay, I do understand your need to validate your belief in the "ETs" that you BELIEVE you and others are channeling ... but they are all prisoners themselves, reading scrips - hot of the desk of ANU... using you and Mark to disrupt the "kindling effect" if we were all discussing the WMMs

I forgive you for your presumptions and in not only getting the diagram of the Interface Zone coupled with the "Coherence of the Evolutionary Consciousness" Music Of Hakomi Project Chambers Four to Six WRONG calling it "Anatomy of the Individuated Consciousness" instead, but also, your confusion about the heart and mind(HMS). As to the ETs it's all there in the Camelot Interview which I posted on the appropriate threads. It will refresh your memory about Anu and what he's done. Peaceout sister. I'm relaxing into Hakomi Project Chambers Four to Six Music as I write... ;?}

BTW...

For more information about Hakomi Project Chamber Three Music and The Anatomy of the Individuated Consciousness here's a diagram of it and a great link that talks about it.

http://planetwork.co/PW_Articles/IndividuatedConsc.pdf

and another link about Coherence of the Evolutionary Consciousness copied from the old WM website...

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/wingm ... as_10j.htm

Cathedral - CS&N