WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Heartmath video from Liquidbuddha
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:53 am 

Liquidbuddha created "Meditation in Time and Space" DVD video for Wingmakers many years ago.

This video was released in May of 2013, “The Heart’s Intuitive Intelligence: A path to personal, social and global coherence” highlights the missions of Heartmath.org and the Global Coherence Initiative, using liquidbuddha’s unique visual effects and motion graphics to convey the subtle energies we create and that affect us.

you can find Mark's name in the end of the video,he is a member of creative team of heartmath.
the narrator is Mark?

http://www.liquidbuddha.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdneZ4fIIHE

Post subject: Re: Heartmath video from Liquidbuddha
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:06 am 
Posting Freak

If you check my HeartMath thread you will find it there as well. Check out this link as far as Buddha is concerned:
http://www2.heartmath.org/downloads/mp4 ... brain.html

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:03 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
the glaring omission of any information gleaned by HMI (from their research of the Heart's Intelligence) of our true identity -the purpose of creating the Sovereign Integral - and who created the "the Minds" remains ignored ... HMI 's research is based in Separation of the the Heart's intuitive intelligence (based upon Individuated experience) from the Mind's (altered)programs ... which in no way, is my intention to discredit because it obviously validates the LTO work (to a point) but James has revealed that the Heart and Mind are an INTEGRATED intelligence system where by "personal wisdom" (origins and potential that Anu's programs were designed to conceal) is express based upon Individuated (self-)Consciousness and while it is true that we have become dependent upon the HMS to excel in the Central System Anu created to misdirect us from our First Point - accessing one's full potential... requires that we "reject nothing" and use both Heart and Mind intelligence.... EQUALLY . James likens it to taking command of the "steering wheel" in the vehicle we use to explore - and that we USE it to find our own path - instead of depending upon the "auto-pilot's" programing that triggers reactions that misdirect us from our First Point.

Polarity System (PS) – This is a sub-node of DSIND designed to create polarities in the HMS and thus create friction between the polarities, and from this friction manifest discord and disharmony. If you exist in HMS (and you do), then you exist in polarity. It is truly that simple. Polarity is what activates and feeds the HMS. It is the “food” of HMS because in polarity the human instrument is lost in separation, which is precisely the point of HMS as intended by its designers.

IMO HMI "scientific method" isolates the heart - by design, their research is limited to the Heart that they separate from the Mind. Its findings encourages us (like religion) to choose one system or another, as if they existed independently of each other ... it supports Polarity/Duality ... Heart VS Mind Intelligence, and encourages self-deception of the integration that exists between them.

James makes this clear in his first Interview with Mark and elaborates on it in the second one. I have snipped what he said in answer to Mark's question at 37:57 into the interview, found here: https://www.wingmakers.com/content/creator/

"You see, the heart and mind are like two sides of the same coin, and, by the way, when I say “heart” I really mean the human emotional and intuitive system. And when I say “mind” I really mean the consciousness of the sovereign individual which includes the physical brain, nervous system, and associative mind consciousness. So, with those definitions out of the way—the heart is the portal of the human instrument that enables it to feel the currents of love that flow in and around every individual, at all times. It’s back to that antenna and transmitter I spoke about in our first sessions. It’s really a sensory system that enables that feeling of connection to others and our mutual Creator.

Mind, however, is a powerful perceiver in many ways, though it kind of gets tangled with the ego-personality and the social conditioning of the small story in which culture lives. So, its power can be vastly diminished. The idea is to have both the heart and mind operating in harmony as both receptors and transmitters to ensure a good balance between the incoming streams of energy and information and the outgoing transmissions.

It’s important to understand—the heart and mind are seamless, as I said before, two sides of the same coin,

So, while the focus may be on the heart in this project
(EVT), and the mind on another (WMMs), the real focus is on the integration of the two into a harmonious expression of the virtuous heart and mind through the human instrument , into the worlds of timespace, which is here and now.

I greatly appreciate what HMI has done to make Humanity aware of the Intelligence of the Heart - but I also recognize how limited their understanding is when using the Scientific method of determining the Heart's purpose - that is based upon Separation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:13 pm 
 WWW  Profile

The DVD of "Meditation in TimeSpace" was done by Goa "Liquid Buddha" under the directions of James.
Just like the covers of Quantusum and The Weather Composers.
One could say that when working with James on any WingMaker's project your ability to reach a higher level of
creativity is awesome.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:28 pm 
Posting Freak

How nice to see you participating on the forum that runs better with your input on IT.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:26 pm 
Posting Freak

dberges wrote:
The DVD of "Meditation in TimeSpace" was done by Goa "Liquid Buddha" under the directions of James.
Just like the covers of Quantusum and The Weather Composers.
One could say that when working with James on any WingMaker's project your ability to reach a higher level of
creativity is awesome.

Nuf said. :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:25 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
starduster: The glaring omission of any information gleaned by HMI (from their research of the Heart's Intelligence) of our true identity -the purpose of creating the Sovereign Integral - and who created the "the Minds" remains ignored ... HMI 's research is based in Separation of the the Heart's intuitive intelligence (based upon Individuated experience) from the Mind's (altered)programs ... which in no way, is my intention to discredit because it obviously validates the LTO work (to a point) but James has revealed that the Heart and Mind are an INTEGRATED intelligence system where by "personal wisdom" (origins and potential that Anu's programs were designed to conceal) is express based upon Individuated (self-)Consciousness and while it is true that we have become dependent upon the HMS to excel in the Central System Anu created to misdirect us from our First Point - accessing one's full potential... requires that we "reject nothing" and use both Heart and Mind intelligence.... EQUALLY . James likens it to taking command of the "steering wheel" in the vehicle we use to explore - and that we USE it to find our own path - instead of depending upon the "auto-pilot's" programing that triggers reactions that misdirect us from our First Point.

James has highly recommended Doc Childre who founded HeartMath and who has spent the good part of his life studying Heart Intelligence and is world renonwn for all he and his cohorts have discovered in this new frontier. He is in the forefront in studying emotions and their role and how we can integrate them to operate optimally with Heart Intelligence. His breathing exercises work and really enhance the intuition. The US military, various international corporations, educational systems and many people worldwide from all walks of life have and are using HearthMath to better their lives and to contribute to the planet as a whole. Especially in these transitional times because we all need it. Here is an excerpt from Heart Intelligence written by Doc Childre and his original cofounders of HeartMath as an organization whose sole purpose is to make people aware of how important Heart Intelligence is and that without it there is no access to the Sovereign Integral, higher self or soul ...consciously....
I find this latest book by the HeartMath people very informative and interesting. You may find this interesting too star. I like the way Doc writes. :?)

Here is an excerpt from the latest book, Heart Intelligence, written by Doc Childre , Howard Martin, Deborah Rozman and Rollin McCraty, this is by Doc Childre:

Quote:
Living from our heart develops resonance and cooperation between our heart, mind, brain and emotions. When these powerful energies are not resonating as a team, and have opposite desires and agendas, this generates much (or most ) of our stress accumulation . These divisions in our operating system create incoherence which represses the spirit and heart energy that supply our joy and sense of well being. When our heart energy is low, we feel less care, kindness and connection with others and feel scattered within ourselves. Our attempts at happiness are often half-baked with little feeling and are vulnerable to constant disruption. We can change this pattern as we understand the value of coherence and use it to realign our mind and emotions with our heart a few times throughout the day. Practising heart coherence is important at any time for boosting intuitive connection, resilience and emotional balance, especially at times of personal or global stress. Our soul nudges and supports us in becoming more coherent as this is the optimum frequency and vibration for creating harmony, better choices and fulfillment. Coherence is also the baseline for wholeness healing practices.
I perceive that the soul and true self are aspects of our being that vibrate at a higher frequency of consciousness than our standard human awareness-until our awareness merges with that higher vibration over time. My perception is that humanities higher purpose is to raise the vibration of consciousness. This creates an energy field that supports a coherent, harmonious foundation for creating peace and a world that thrives not just survives. I believe that our soul's wisdom gathered from many experiences is there to facilitate us with unconditional love, healing and intelligent direction. Also that our higher mind and heart are primary receiving stations for the wisdom and guidance from our soul, although our soul energy permeates our whole being.
For ages it's been said that within our hearts our questions can be answered, along with guidance and directions for fulfillment. I suggest that this will become more accepted and increasingly validated by many individuals in the foreseeable future. Many people are already experiencing a deeper connection with their inner guidance.More are feeling increased curiosity regarding the soul, along with connecting with the heart's intelligent insights. When exploring our spiritual heart's potentials in prayer or meditation, we progressively learn to distinguish the difference between our heart's guidance and our mind's foolery. Most of us have felt the swinging-door of unsureness when discerning our inner voice; we may occasionally even wonder if our prayers and meditations ever land on anyone's desk that matters.
Discerning our heart's directions and choices will refine as the sensitivity to our higher vibration increases , which it will with genuine commitment. Having a sincere heart's desire to connect with our soul vibration will help draw it's facilitation into our mental, emotional and biological systems in a more focused way. Don't expect your soul to jump out and hand you an identification card with it's picture on it and ask , "How can I help you today?" Simply approach your soul connection from the heart with ease and without "Pollyanna" expectancies; this creates a resonant environment fro increasing sensitivity to your soul's essence.
Our relationship to our soul becomes more effective by editing out the mystery and complexity around it. To lighten the subject: Casually imagine the soul as an integral part of our self, like a buddy that offers a handy , helicopter view of less cluttered pathways and directions through life's opportunities or challenges. We still have to make choices, yet our higher choices become more obvious as we increase our capacity to listen in stillness to our heart's intelligent guidance.
Our heart steps down higher vibrational choices from our soul and larger self, which upgrades our awareness to move in the direction of our highest purpose. Wec are not chased down by our soul and wrestled into becoming litlle 'automated do-gooders',nor does our soul police our choices and directions; it's love is unconditional-it allows. The humor is that we would probably have an easier ride if our soul and true self did impose their view of higher choices.
Consciously integrating the wisdom and support from our soul into our life's interactions releases the unconditional love, compassion and heart intelligence that we already own. This practice raises our awareness to become more inclusive of the whole of humanity, with whom we are all energetically connected.Our soul and true self work in concert and are energetically connected to our souls. Increasing our love for each other creates easier access to our soul and our true self's assistance. I feel that love is the action word for acheiving the next level of consciousness, and the quickest way to ascend the spiralling staircase we refer to as the path. Our soul is on standby to help coach this process...

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:39 pm 
Posting Freak

See how wonderfully this excerpt from Chapter 41, The Seventh Door, of Quantusum dovetails with what Doc Childre says about the soul.

Quote:
Excerpt from Chapter 41: The Seventh Door

“What did you mean earlier when you said Sonvertos have an innate access to the Creator’s subtle wisdom?”

Uncle looked away for a short time, glancing at the prairie in the far distance. “Sonvertos are human, as I said, and all humans have the power to communicate with their Creator—and I mean the Creator of their spiritual natures… their immortal souls. Sonvertos incarnate to this world for only that reason. They’re structured to communicate the simplest truths which can then be embodied in behaviors that are aligned with the Creator. They’re not interested in intellectual complexities. They’re not interested in impressing anyone. They simply know, usually at an early age, that they’re in a human body for the purpose of sharing a simple, but vital message.

“The message can come in various forms, but one element that’s consistent is that it’s not owned by anyone. No clubs, fraternities, organizations, none of the usual trappings of a hierarchical system. If you see such a thing, it’s not from the Sonverto, maybe a misguided follower wanting to grab some ego gratification or power, but not a Sonverto. This is how you can tell them apart from the Controllers.

“In my world, we know a good medicine man if he lives in a simple shack, has a good family, is generous with his belongings, and dresses without any pretense even when he performs ceremonies. He never takes credit for his healings or good work because he knows that he’s a conduit of the Creator, the Wakan Tanka and nothing more.

“Sonvertos contemplate the Great Mystery, but more than this, they don’t simply read books and acquire their knowledge from others. They read nature, they read energy, they read the seventh direction.”

“What’s the seventh direction?”

“You have your usual directions: east, west, south and north. And you have your sky, which is up, and your earth, which is down. That’s six directions. The seventh direction is within. It is the most important. The Controllers focus on controlling the six directions, while the Sonvertos focus on opening humanity to the seventh direction.”

“Why?”

Uncle smiled. “Because it’s the one place the Controllers can’t control.”

“Why can’t they control the seventh direction, if they can control the other six?”

“Because the seventh direction is the sacred way in which the Creator—the Great Mystery moves into the physical universe. The movement is always one-to-one. Creator to individual. Some people have allowed the Controllers to substitute their own image of a God, in effect, replacing the Great Mystery with the small faith. It’s not so much control as it is a form of magic like a shell game. It’s all about distraction.

“Controllers are very good at two things: one, forming distractions so people grow to be predictable and easy to manage; and two, providing substitutions for the Real that, over time, become real to most people.”

“I don’t understand,” I said, “why don’t people stop them, or boot them off our planet, or seal the passages they use to get into our world?”

Kohana touched my arm gently. “One thing Nammu told you is true; they are a very ancient race. They operate in a different spacetime, and the oldest of our records show them to be our gods… they know all about us, because they’ve created the game in which we play, and they’ve been observing us since we began on this planet. We can’t simply put the genie back into its bottle and toss it into space and wipe our hands of them.

“The Controllers may have created the game that humanity plays, but there is a bigger game being played out than one planet and a collection of races we call humanity. In this bigger game there’re larger players, more at stake, and this is where we focus. We don’t try to battle the Controllers, we honor them and their role, we avoid their distractions, and we withdraw our energy from them.”

“How can you honor them? If they’re anything like Nammu, they’re a bunch of sophisticated thugs and nothing more.”

Uncle cleared his throat as if attracting my attention. “Honor is our word for accept. If we battle them, then we’re trying to control the Controllers. We become like them. We don’t want to control anything, even the seventh direction.”

“But if they’ve created the game,” I asked, “and that game includes war, the destruction of earth’s resources, genocide… is the only option to roll over and let them continue with their evil?”

“It’s not the only option,” Uncle replied, “some will battle the pawns of the Controllers—the human face, but these are not the real Controllers. The real manipulators can’t be battled. They’re invisible. They live out of our reach, so why would we battle their pawns? We can only teach about the seventh direction. That is why we’re here.”

“It sounds so passive…” I whispered.

“It’s passive only when you think in terms of battle,” Kohana said. His tone slightly irritated. “We actively teach. We actively show people how to live aligned to nature. We actively demonstrate how to connect with our Creator. People must have the desire to awaken; we can’t force them to wake up.”

“And where do they get this desire?” I asked. “Everything you’ve said about the Controllers is that they’ve deceived us and kept us distracted. So where do people get the desire to even consider the seventh direction?”

Kohana looked to Uncle with a face of quiet frustration.

“The Creator of our universe is wise, do you agree?” Uncle asked.

“If some intelligence created the universe,” I replied, “it would have to be intelligent on a whole different scale. So, yes, if there’s a Creator of our universe, it would have to be wise.”

“If our Creator is wise,” Uncle said, “does it also make sense that its intelligence would create attractions for the seventh direction?”

“Yes…” I said tentatively.

“These attractions are in mythology, religion, philosophy, poetry, art, nature, even science and technology. The attractions are everywhere, just as the distractions of the Controllers are everywhere. They are competing forces for the attention of a human mind and heart.”

“What about the soul?”

“The soul is not distracted. The soul waits.”

“For what?”

“To see what the mind and heart choose.”

“And if they choose the attractions?” I asked.

“Then the soul engages in the mind and heart of the individual and becomes an active partner of the individual.”

“And if they choose distractions?”

“The soul waits for the opportunity to show itself. It’s like a man and a mirror in the forest. The man walks a hundred different paths in the forest, and one day he notices some movement in his side vision, and he turns to see a reflection of himself. If he walks a single step one way or the other, his reflection is gone. It is only when the man is in a precise place that he notices his reflection in the mirror.

“This is the way of the seventh door.”

“You changed to door instead of direction,” I pointed out.

Uncle nodded, but remained silent.

“What is this precise place?”

“For everyone it’s different. It’s part of the Great Mystery how the Creator attracts each individual. It can be a dream, a night sky, a person’s story… .” I felt Uncle look deep into my eyes. “It can be a bear… but how it’s done is without formula or a crystallized process. It’s organic, evolving moment to moment, lightly guided, and each step is a preparation.“

End of Excerpt.

Cathedral - CS&N