WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: How are you listening wm music,2 way or 3 way speaker?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:40 pm 

I changed my CD-player this year,use a 3-way,3-speakers system,
And the 3-speakers,one speaker for high-end-frequency, one for mids,one for bass,it provides a clear sound of Wingmakers music.
I am surprise that Wingmakers CD sounds so different in a 3-way,3-speakers system, my old 2-way,2 speaker CD player lost so many sounds details,
Many many sound details come into my ears,and I can hear pitter-patter in AA chamber1
And wind blowing in AA chamber10……, I never hear these details when I use 2-way speaker.
I felt I am listening upgraded Wingmakers CD.

It seems 2-way speakers play Wingmakers CD into MP3 quality.

Wingmakers music are multilayer,3-way speakers can provide higher resolution of these layers of wingmakers music than 2-way speaker.
So,I recommend you to try 3-way,3-speakers(3 frequency divided, high-end-frequency, mids, bass,each own a independent speaker)
Note, some speaker are 3-way,but not 3 frequency divided, 2 speakers for tweeter(one is soft dome tweeter),such as Panasonic sc-pmx7db, Sony SS-HA1,I do not suggest such 3 way speaker,they only enhances the tweeter,but no speaker unit for mids.
(some online shop introduces Panasonic sc-pmx7db has a unit for mids,No,it's misleading,please view the Panasonic offical web site)

I think you can choose JBL,B&W,Dali, SounsFaber,etc.you know the flagship products of these famous brand are all 3-way,three or more speakers.That is really Hifi music.(Hifi music costs much,what I am using is cheap,2nd hand,but I am satisfy with it)
you can buy a 2nd hand to have a try

Last edited by yhg342 on Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: How are you listening wm music,2 way or 3 way speaker?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:52 am 
 WWW  Profile

Our ears are not "created equally" this makes listening a new type of experience.
As there is special encoding in the WingMakers music, with the special entity that is with in the music.

My students were very surprise when in the classroom we experimented with left-ear listening and right-ear listening. Google right-ear/left-ear listening. I found this site to be interesting, http://www.livescience.com/

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:42 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
thanks for the helpful advice ... when I first started listening to the music, it was suggested that we listen with head phones, for maximum effectiveness ... which I did ... but I also discovered that you can OD on the music and that it will give you "flu like symptoms" if you listen too much (others shared similar experiences) ... I had to limit my use of the headphones to twice a day but I let the music play in the background (adding the newly released cds to my playlist) for years on end 24/7 ... to me there was a huge difference between the WM music and the Hakomi music ... which I likened to "flying" instead of walking ... and there was one track, in the last Hakomi that, when I first listened to it, took me "out of my mind" everytime I listened - I was "transported" to what I call "the zone" it was a month before I "adapted" to its frequencies and actually "heard" that track :lol: .

I don't listen very much anymore because I find it "irritating" ... I guess I've had enough to last a lifetime... I mainly stick to the "heart songs" and still can't get enough of them and the last batch of music and play them often ... I am more into the Art now ... and hope to one day get deeper into the poetry but it still makes me cry ??? I have no idea why it does that to me, but it keeps me from reading them more than once a year. but I read them and the Lyricus Discourses every year too ... and always discover something new ... I think they evolve - or maybe its me.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:56 pm 

Please add 3 foot nails beneath each speaker,foot nail can improve quality of sound greatly

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:52 pm 
Posting Freak

dberges wrote:
Our ears are not "created equally" this makes listening a new type of experience.
As there is special encoding in the WingMakers music, with the special entity that is with in the music.

My students were very surprise when in the classroom we experimented with left-ear listening and right-ear listening. Google right-ear/left-ear listening. I found this site to be interesting, http://www.livescience.com/

This is really interesting Darlene, because I have talked to people over the years about the WM music and some hear their name in some of the music. I didn't notice it until it was brought to my attention and then noticed it too. I couldn't find the article you provided a link for but I know from experience we all do not hear the same. The musicians I have met in my travels hear more it seems than the average person as well as Artists who see differently then the average person. Poetry is akin to the musician in terms of tempo and beat and rhythm with words. As to listening to the WingMaker music James suggests using headphones to get the most benefit from it. I notice a marked difference using headphones especailly when in focused listening to Chamber 10 music 7 times in a row.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY