WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Quantum Pause was released in 1998
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:30 am 

It is interesting to discover that maybe Wingmakers has already released part of the Quantum Pause techniche in 1998 When Wingmakers site firstly appeared on internet,but not in text version, just a ACIO symbol version(The symbol of Labyrinth Group is different from ACIO)

And ACIO is one(A+C+I+O=28=2+8=1),you can see "ACIO" on the cover of Neruda interview 1--5 PDF,beneath the "ACIO", there is "1=" , the same font as ACIO

Post subject: Re: Quantum Pause was released in 1998
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:28 am 

:shock:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:52 am 

The other 2 versions of ACIO symbol,is there any hidden info. of these 2 symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:22 pm 

Light some candles,

Drink some water,

Feel the breeze

And walk barefoot on the earth.

In this manner you can experience:

Being the element of fire,

Being the element of water,

Being the element of air and

Being the element of earth

Once you are fully bonded with the third-dimensional elements, you can ask them to assist you to unite with their higher-dimensional elementals that flow into and through your body.

Is really hard for me to believe that James really believes IT is dependent on science to be real.
The Soul that is always there in the 5th dimension beyond Anu's grip as he controls most if not all of the 4th.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:24 pm 

Please correct me if I am wrong. Newbie thoughts here :-)

My understanding was that Team Anu created the dimensions as well. All of it, the whole party, including the after-life, within the 'bubble' deal, to keep us busy chasing our tails and distracted for how ever long it takes, so the captain of the ship can retain control over his minions, for as long as he wants. They likely don't want a mutiny do they? I wonder how things would be for Team Anu IF there was such a thing as 'freewill' and there was a mass exodus out of the bubbles deal? It would be nice to consider that we could confront Anu, have our freewill intact, and let him know to stick his deal where the sun doesn't shine and check out. If some of us could do that, then somehow let the masses know exactly what is going on, his control freak status would be null and void in quick time. Personally I doubt Team Anu would honor any freewill, however, I would love to be proven wrong on that :-) via my own experience of course.

I have read elsewhere there are hints of over 12 dimensions and we should be good little cherubs and move our way 'up the scale' towards the godhead, through learning, over eons of horizontal time, all programmed by Team Anu of course, to keep us on a perpetual treadmill in deception. The mind boggles at the depths someone has gone to, to entrap their peers, and all for what?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:42 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Eco wrote:
Please correct me if I am wrong. Newbie thoughts here :-)

My understanding was that Team Anu created the dimensions as well. All of it, the whole party, including the after-life, within the 'bubble' deal, to keep us busy chasing our tails and distracted for how ever long it takes, so the captain of the ship can retain control over his minions, for as long as he wants. They likely don't want a mutiny do they? I wonder how things would be for Team Anu IF there was such a thing as 'freewill' and there was a mass exodus out of the bubbles deal? It would be nice to consider that we could confront Anu, have our freewill intact, and let him know to stick his deal where the sun doesn't shine and check out. If some of us could do that, then somehow let the masses know exactly what is going on, his control freak status would be null and void in quick time. Personally I doubt Team Anu would honor any freewill, however, I would love to be proven wrong on that :-) via my own experience of course.

I have read elsewhere there are hints of over 12 dimensions and we should be good little cherubs and move our way 'up the scale' towards the godhead, through learning, over eons of horizontal time, all programmed by Team Anu of course, to keep us on a perpetual treadmill in deception. The mind boggles at the depths someone has gone to, to entrap their peers, and all for what?

It is my understanding - that there is no "wrong or right" answer to our questions ... but that the "answers" are waiting for the questions, to reveal themselves ... if this is "how you see it" then I am sure that this is the way it is ... in one of these "realities" - because YOU are creating one ... as for the dimensions, there are many - but they are all dimensions of Earth ... here is where we are - and here is where we will always be ... it is not limited - except by our comprehension ... all things are possible ... from the perspective of someone dwelling in the 3/4 dimension (of Earth) makes "space" look like the "new frontier" but we know it is much older than we are ... yet we are told, that we will have a profound effect upon the Galaxy - when we become Emissaries of First Source ...

the questions are what inspire the answers ... and they are not words - they will be your experiences - the ones YOU manifest

thank-you, for sharing your questions with us ... Anu inspires greatness in each of us ... how dare we question him eh ? I love knowing who I am - and what I dare to be.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:53 pm 

Greatness indeed starduster :-) At least a mind that doesn't follow the lemmings over the cliff would do, haha! :-)

I guess on the other side of the coin, is the possibility the WMM are also dreamed up by Team Anu. If very few, or next to none of our fellow planet dwellers have been outside the control freak box, anything is possible isn't it? Who really knows for sure and certain? And my take would be it is a very individual journey anyway, the whole 'getting to know me' and this planet and space we are residing in, isn't going to be the same for everyone. We are at different stations in life aren't we? I am not yet convinced of the touting that 'we create our situation'. We are for all intents and purposes residing and affected by the collective soup we live in. If I create my situation, why does my neighbour decide to shoot off his rifle, just when I lie down for a meditative rest to ponder the wonders? Haha, chuckle chuckle, funny isn't it? YES! It happened just today. So I made them do that did I? I sincerely doubt it. They have their choice and I cannot control it. I could very well say, Team Anu knew I was going to contemplate my navel, and they got up to their devo tricks again. Doesn't Neruda state that the control freak status is right down to the individual decisions we make throughout our days? Mmm. So, if that is indeed the case, there is little personal creation at all. Just food for thought from my end, please accept my humble apologies if anything I come up with, questions my sanity :-)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:00 am 
Posting Freak

Eco I appreciate your sense of humor ... and yes I had a very hard time accepting that "i created the circumstances I found myself in" ... but if you live long enough to see the way what you invest your energy into manifests ... then you may just want to take credit for how things turned out 8)

I don't know how familiar you are with the WMMs, but there is a (Lyricus) Discourse, that starts out with the student telling the Teacher how "distracting" his fellow students are, to the point where he can't concentrate on his lessons ... it is perhaps my favorite of the LDs #5 "the Interface Zone"

Quote:
Student: I was meditating this morning and found myself distracted by the sounds of my fellow students. Is there a technique to block these distractions so I can concentrate better on my meditation?

Teacher: What do you hope to accomplish with this improved concentration?

Student: I’ll perform my meditations with greater clarity, and this in turn will result in deeper insights.

Teacher: I see. Does any of this deeper insight include the perception that the outer world is not a distraction to the inner world, but rather a catalyst for learning?

Teacher: They are not distractions. They are phenomenon of the outer world—vibrations traveling in the ethers from sources you have no control over. That and nothing more.

it gets deeper ... into our expectations of "spirituality" ... and reveals :
Quote:
Teacher: Spiritual values are as much about turmoil and stress as they are about peace and contentment. Spiritual values are not monotonic nor are they benign.
https://www.wingmakers.com/content/resources/

Team Anu programed us to react predictably so that we could be easily controlled - and like Pavlov's dogs we are rewarded when we ACT accordingly (as opposed to naturally) ... the WMMs encourage us to be unique (be YOU) - because a unique perspective is what expands and enhances All that Is -our Individuated Consciousness is what gives us all equal value ... mastering the Art of the Genuine, is, as the discourse goes on to reveal, the ability we each have to express and discern the Soul, from the soul-carrier - unlearning (learned behavior) is perhaps the most difficult task the individual will ever face - and without a doubt, the most rewarding/self-satisfying

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:55 am 

Thanks 'star' you are a star :-) Your repository of knowledge is awesome.

Mmm, here is one for you. I have witnessed code streaming 'into' me, twice that I have recall of. Almost exactly like the Matrix movie scenes of streaming code. The first event was extremely similar with numbers only, the 2nd was more Arabic style. Whether I was witnessing the actual nature of the reality we live in, or they were individual 'upgrade' 'downgrade' 'crossgrade' code, just for me, is yet to be determined.

Personally, I feel Team Anu are aggressively monitoring those of us who are 'exceptions to the rule' of their programming. A glitch in their codework would stand out like the proverbial 'dogs' and I could imagine alarms going off in Team Anu HQ, when any one of us starts playing with our code and self-hacking, even the most subtle of strings.

One of my theories from a young age, is that if we compromise our integrity, we open ourselves to manipulation by those who utilise the control freak tactics, which makes for a breakout, extremely unlikely. Anyone of us can be 'owned' then, for fear of having the/our dirty laundry exposed for all to witness. I was involved in something that absolutely blew me away, I saw first hand, how amazingly naive I was, to the powers that be, and little integrity of some of our peers on the planet, how they abuse it to their own advantage, and just how corrupt things can actually be, behind the scenes. I remained honest through it all, so even though efforts were made to find some dirt to plant on me, it didn't happen. However, if I had compromised my integrity, in that situation or any before it, things could have been a whole lot different. Team Anu could have really gone to town.

So, perhaps Team Anu also create the life situations, and to what degrees, for those who are attempting to manipulate their own code and become an individual app, riding on top of the Team Anu operating system and not reliant on it, attempting to break free of their control freak parameters coded in long ago. Are we becoming self aware and beginning to adapt code and create new code? A bit like hacking into any so called secure network, but being detected by the network monitors? Reminds me, I think I will watch The Matrix again, it seems that movie is not that far removed from a certain reality I find myself in.

Interesting indeed and sanity questioned :-)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:46 pm 
Posting Freak

All of the WingMakers materials are about the Sovereign Integral, I AM WE ARE. They exist in stages of acceptability and understanding for the time period they are introduced in. it really is about ratios. Not numerology, astrology, or any other arcane work, but scientific ratios. All of it is to lead to the Grand Portal discovery. That is the main objective . Splitting hairs or grasping at straws intellectually doesn't work, nor does using outmoded references, as yet another distraction and diversion. This is not about the HMS intellect and the limitations within how that works. :shock: For those who feel nothing to prove and are active in practicing what they know in their heart includes all hearts, carry on. Need I say more? :roll:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:56 pm 
Posting Freak

WTF does this topic have to do with The Weather Composer novel? Why is this posted here yhg342 ????!!!

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:27 pm 

Shayalana, surely I can partake of the forum without what seems to me, to be condescending tone. 'Need I say more' is something coming from where? That statement suggests what is expectation of everyone to be at your level of comprehension. Are you so enlightened as to consider my questions and statements, unauthentic and of little value? If that is how someone who applies the WMM over a long period of time, expresses themselves to another just starting off, I must wonder if the WMM is something real indeed and I would seriously question is that something I want to be involved with? A certain coldness I feel in your response. And I have noticed on this forum, some members using a similar tone in responses to other forum members, simply for expressing themselves at their current level of comprehension or raising innocent questions and statements.

You have studied the WMM for a long time, I have not. So, is it wrong for me to ask questions and make statements I feel are right for me at the time? I am not 'trying to prove' anything, simply find out if this is something I wish to pursue in the long run, in the way that is right for me to do it. I don't know any of it, nor have I experienced any of it. It is fictional to say the least. I have not met with any Wingmakers, nor any Team Anu members, to verify any of the words on the screen. I have not ventured outside the 'bubbles' if indeed they even exist. If the HMS is such an integral part of us, I should most definitely be allowed to satisfy my questioning and receive answers for which I can process and move on. To deny one's own questions is to deny oneself the most discerning opportunity one can have, for me. Everything is within the whole and is anything more important than anything else? I have every right to be the entity I am, and should that not be approving of whoever, that is something for the whoever to deal with. I am very happy with who I am and that place I find myself in, I find that empowering for me, as those who may try to lay down the lies, deceit, BS, etc, are exposed to me. I can trust myself and discern what is right for me. I am not taking any material from any source as gospel, and the only singular way I should be a fellow human residing on a planet in the middle of where? Touche!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:07 am 
Posting Freak

What I wrote I wasn't even thinking about you Eco, so maybe you should examine why you took what I said so personally? I am aware of how I appear to some but frankly don't care about that. It is not what determines any of my responses. They come from within me not any need for approval from you or anyone else. in case you haven't noticed political correctness is not something I practice nor a part of this forum and for dam-n good reason. I'm glad you are here though, it is not an easy forum to participate in let alone survive for any length of time. Are you up to keeping up with the changes and upgrades? Few are, they usually lose interest quickly or find this too hard or others in their social group don't approve so they don't after a while either. There is the invisable majority that feel in their heart of hearts how important these works are and keep their hearts alive and to them I say Thank you and Bless you forever more. Cie La Vie.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:54 am 

Shayalana wrote:
Are you up to keeping up with the changes and upgrades?

Shay, thanks for clarifying your position, no hard feelings :-) I am not sure what you are asking though? If you mean changes and upgrades to the forum, I haven't noticed any since being here. If you are asking about on a personal level, I am not aware of what upgrades have been applied and functioning, or waiting to be activated, indeed if any.

I can fully understand why some members come and go. It is a topic that is foreign and alien for most of us, opens up cans of worms, and I am the only one from my circle that is remotely seeking such information and clarification of sorts. All are busy, living their dream, being the good little cherubs within the matrix and to raise anything like this with them, places me in the nuthouse zone, as it is way too deep and to expect any response is null and void. I may as well have a chat to the fly on the wall :-)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:16 am 

Eco wrote:

I can fully understand why some members come and go. It is a topic that is foreign and alien for most of us, opens up cans of worms, and I am the only one from my circle that is remotely seeking such information and clarification of sorts. All are busy, living their dream, being the good little cherubs within the matrix and to raise anything like this with them, places me in the nuthouse zone, as it is way too deep and to expect any response is null and void. I may as well have a chat to the fly on the wall :-)

I feel you :mrgreen: thank you for writing that namely you nailed it, that's how I have it! Most of us are all busy -living their dream as you said. I'm living life! :P (in accordance with the WMMs revelation of life, and I am most grateful for that)

It is way to deep and high at the same time... because the equation must be = universe (deep+high)
I'm not a math genius but jokes aside I get what you mean.

Expecting response is like winning at the lottery. And rarely you get the jackpot!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:57 pm 
Posting Freak

I witnessed "a code streaming" once too ... " golden glyphs" in a "worm-hole" ... that led to a "all seeing eye" peeking through a triangle - at me ... it wasn't "team Anu" --- or maybe it was (depending upon your perspective) but I recognized the eye, as my own ...

James says that we must "position" ourselves (outside of our comfort zone ) to expose ourselves to "the light" (to be come INlightened)

The WMM is to be absorbed like one would absorb the sunshine when they are outside. No one requires measuring devices or lenses to absorb the sun’s rays; they simply need to be in the path of these rays. They need to position themselves to receive the sun. This is how it is with WMM. The broader net is really about the new souls incarnating who will, as a result of their encoded event strings, unconsciously position themselves to receive these materials.
Enthusiasts Questions Target Audience https://www.wingmakers.com/content/resources/

the WMF allows us to step outside the Central System - for a few minutes each day - to experience the tone of equality while making ourselves familiar with Universal Truths - the QP was designed to allow us to step outside of the Realms of the Minds

getting back to the topic, I remember reading, (it may be in the archives) when the QP was introduced ( 12/2010) - that it was said to be "nothing new" but an Ancient breathing technique ... recently (re)named the " 4 squared " technique - it is one of many taught by Eastern "gurus" to experience a different POV of issues we face ... James says that it (intentionally) puts us into a position - where we can get the Sovereign Integral perspective of the issues we are focused on (here and now) ... which is "outside" of the realms of the Human Mind System that Team Anu has created (to suppress full consciousness) ---
Quote:
James, Answer 6: This is a complex question to answer because it truly depends on the individual, but the universal support system for each of us is our breath. It is the breath that connects us to our point of origin, and when I use that term I don’t mean birth in the physical – this life or any other. I am referring to the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness that is our pure state of being.

Breath is the way in which the human instrument connects to this origin point anywhere in spacetime. Breath is the portal between the physical dimension and the quantum or interdimensional domains, but it is not the normal, autonomic breathing, rather it is a very specific breathing pattern that we call Quantum Pause.
Project Camelot Interview A-6 https://www.wingmakers.com/content/resources/
James says that it is the "emptiness" that we fear ... as you have also expressed Eco ... your friends would understandably assume that anyone who would want to go 'there' (alone) is crazy, but once you get used to NOTHING preventing you - or trying to influence/manipulate you - in that world - it becomes quite comfortable and even feels Natural (to make your own choices/exercise free will) and to be Independent - which would be impossible to convince others of, if they have never experienced it.
It is the time of the Nunti-Sunya, which is the messenger of stillness or emptiness. This is the ancient, encoded term for the End of Imprisonment. The “emptiness” is the quantum presence or state in which the Sovereign Integral exists. A13 Project Camelot Interview https://www.wingmakers.com/content/resources/

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:53 am 
Posting Freak

YHG, the things that you share with us, are often so "deep and high" that they require much time to contemplate ... visually it is easy to see the link you have made ... it seems plain and simple - once you point it out ...but that doesn't mean that it is easy to "digest" (I prefer the word "grok" from the novel Stranger in a Strange Land ... it suggests FULL understanding (experience and hind-sight)

It must be frustrating for you - to read our "knee-jerk" reactions - that invariably begin by us "beating around the bush" ... but in order to discuss you discovery ... we need to find a point where we feel confident to enter ... and I believe most of us have experienced the Quantum Pause

but what is "Conceptual Attention " ? is that when we focus on the concept ... after we experience the technique for a while?

while I was beating around the bush ... I was also pondering what you are sharing in this topic ... I know that I would have never noticed the connection and previously only noticed how different the ACIO "logos" were ... I really appreciate this second look and the perspective you are sharing ... because it gives the visuals depth - and (for me) it triggers "personal knowledge" to surface when these "symbols/glyphs" are focused upon -AND it always inspires (my) gratitude when I do find a moment to genuinely ponder the concepts you point out - TY

this (core) concept requires my focused attention - and my intention to Know what knowledge that you hope to transfer, by creating this topic ... and it has become apparent that James intended for us to grok this concept - because he presented it twice ... once as ACIO (in two dynamic pictures at the beginning of our "adventure" into the WMM) and again, more recently in this painting (Quantum Pause Conseptual Attention -possible framework) - where (from my perspective) the Core of the Earth - is linked with the Specie's core (Earth) - which the ACIO paintings give us a good look at (your second post above)

it has been so long since I read what the Acronym of ACIO even means (advanced communication intelligence org ???) that I had to go look it up --- it makes me wonder if everything in these materials has to be "reverse engineered" - so that we can (in hindsight) fully understand the message --- my inability to identify the acronym inspired me to re-read the AAbook - something I haven't done - in a very long time but have intended to do, since it appeared in the Spirit State format (mainly for new art) ... but have put off doing because I personally don't appreciate Fiction and I didn't understand why James would use Fiction, to get a(n important) Truth across ...until I read the Dohman Prophesy

anyway, not to get too far off topic, I noticed when I went into that website to read the Ancient Arrow Project book again, that a "Section Two" was added to the table of contents of this book (a gift that I would not have been aware of otherwise ) ... and that it included all of the Neruda Interviews, along with John Berges' introduction ... but even more importantly (to me) was the quote - at the beginning of Chapter One - that I had all but forgotten ... that I believe - is appropriate to this topic ... at least that is how it struck me, when I read it this time (with a new perspective) ... and it was "released in 1998" 8)

" Your theories of evolution are simply layered upon an existing paridigm of a mechanical universe that consists of molecular machines operating in an objective reality that is knowable with the right instruments . We tell you a truth of the Universe, when we tell you that reality of the Universe is unknowable with any instrument save your own sense of unity and wholeness. Your perception of wholeness is unfolding because the culture of the multidimensional Universe is rooted in unity. As the Wholeness Navigator reveals itself in the coming shift, you will dismantle and restructure your perceptions of who you are, and in this process humanity will emerge like a river of light from what was once an impenetrable fog" An Excerpt from The Wholeness Navigator decoded from Chamber 12

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:59 pm 
 WWW  Profile

The Apex of the Triad of Power is the Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization (ACIO) which is a United States governmental agency in real time. They will do everything in their power to stop the Sovereign Integral consciousness.

The "Fourth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda," defines the triangle of power. www.wingmakers.com under content.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:04 am 
Posting Freak

Eco wrote:
Shayalana wrote:
Are you up to keeping up with the changes and upgrades?

Shay, thanks for clarifying your position, no hard feelings :-) I am not sure what you are asking though? If you mean changes and upgrades to the forum, I haven't noticed any since being here. If you are asking about on a personal level, I am not aware of what upgrades have been applied and functioning, or waiting to be activated, indeed if any.

What I mean as changes and upgrades is that when what is suggested in these works is applied over time it is obvious to those who have been doing it. And it is obvious, those who only talk about it but still behave like they always have without any thought about their behavior as if the heart doesn't matter and the mind is superior and only it does. The status quo. You claim such respect for starduster yet her behavior is not consistant with the 6 Heart Virtues so much as she is one who likes to talk alot and not even with the right information, its usually dis or misinformation and no action as far as the 6 Heart Virtues are concerned. Discernement is paramount here and absolutely knowing and trusting your own Heart. Being able to know what is HMS and what is Energetic Heart helps tremendously because there is a marked difference between the two, and path I must say. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks it only matters what you think or feel. Your choices are your own or should be...and could be when you listen to what your heart tells you...

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:55 am 
Posting Freak

This is from the latest interview with James and Darlene Berges asking him very intelligent questions. It also explains everything about his works and why we don't need to split hairs intellectually to understand his motivation and goal if you will.

Quote:
Darlene Berges: In your second book Quantusum, your main character Solomon tells the story in his own words. His story explores the discovery of a technology called the Grand Portal, which will allow humankind to see the soul and realize its inmost identity as the Sovereign Integral. What is the importance of the Grand Portal and Sovereign Integral in your writings?

James Mahu: The Grand Portal is the kernel of my entire body of work. It is the focal point at which every sentence, brush stroke, music composition, stanza, and voice bends in unity and deference. The Grand Portal is the irrefutable scientific discovery of the human soul. The “scientific” does not necessarily mean that science will discover it, but rather that it is repeatable. The discovery can move across all of humanity like an ocean wave passes over a shoreline of sand particles, carrying them to a new place of understanding.

This is an expansion of consciousness that lifts all of humanity. What is its spark? What causes this shift and expansion? It always begins with one. One consciousness peers into the abyss and sees the reality from illusion. They see that human consciousness is a melding of I AM and WE ARE. This is the framework of the Sovereign Integral consciousness, of which every human is. We are the consciousness of I AM WE ARE.

While many of us have accepted the social programming that humans are I WANT YOU WANT WE COMPETE, this is shifting. In the next seventy years or so, humanity will journey to this Grand Portal experience and we will be called to understand a new level of our existence. It is not a biomechanical merging with technology, but rather an elemental, stripped-down essence of our truest humanity—the Sovereign Integral consciousness—embodied in a human instrument, living upon earth.

http://planetworkpress.com/pwpcart/inde ... =page&id=9

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:21 am 
Posting Freak

Eco, when we take a stand in such certianty where we know we know, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks about us. I know how hard that can be, and how much it can hurt for what appears as misunderstanding if not ignorance directed at us. Still, we go on, with the certianty that it is already done, and we are just witnessing its process from a nonlocal viewpoint, if you will. Undistracted. Our future self lets us know this, and when aligned with that, what else could matter? Align with it. This is all done. No worries.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:04 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:
I witnessed "a code streaming" once too ... " golden glyphs" in a "worm-hole" ... that led to a "all seeing eye" peeking through a triangle - at me ... it wasn't "team Anu" --- or maybe it was (depending upon your perspective) but I recognized the eye, as my own ...

Is this but one small part of your CIA indoctrination and programming??? If so that programming is coming unhinged and for your sake that is good . :shock:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:20 am 

Shay - you say that it doesn’t matter what another person thinks of us, and in the world of appearances – I agree, but what is important, is how another person experiences us. It can last a very long time. It shapes the world.

Shayalana wrote:
Is this but one small part of your CIA indoctrination and programming??? If so that programming is coming unhinged and for your sake that is good

And what about your indoctrination and programming? How is it essentially any different when you get down to the base elements of it? It has happened to all of us and our undoing of it is a work in progress. It requires patience for others, and the actual moment to moment behavioural practice of understanding and forgiveness and other virtues in the currents of our heart - even when writing posts to a forum.

Let’s not belittle others. Let’s not make this forum a difficult place to survive in.
Let's not demand an expectation of sameness, but encourage the diversity of our perceptions and experiences as we explore what the Wingmakers is for each of us.

Cheers.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:13 am 
Posting Freak

quoting Darlene Berges : The Apex of the Triad of Power is the Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization (ACIO) which is a United States governmental agency in real time. They will do everything in their power to stop the Sovereign Integral consciousness.

The "Fourth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda," defines the triangle of power. www.wingmakers.com under content.

Thanks' Darlene, (for the right words -contact not communication) I was wrong about "all" the interviews being there too - seems #5 isn't there .... it is logical to assume that there would be an org that would bring the "triad of power" together - but according to the 4th interview (that you referenced) the ACIO isn't the Apex of Power ...According to the AAP book it was a covert org within the NSA ..... it is a little confusing - but here is what the 4th interiew says about the "triad of leadership"

Quote:
Dr. Neruda: “The Incunabula doesn’t dictate to the other two forces. It strategically releases information that lures the two forces in the direction it wants them to go.
“You can look at these three forces as part of an equilateral triangle, with the Incunabula at the apex, and the Global Military Force at one base and the Isolationist Force at the other. This is the real structure of global power.”
Sarah: “I’m not clear about the different objectives of these three forces.”
Dr. Neruda: “The Incunabula is concerned with the globalization of monetary channels and vital supplies like petroleum and natural gas; the Military Force is concerned with spreading and preserving democratization throughout the globe, and in so doing, protecting the self-interests of the dominant superpowers of America and Western Europe; and the Isolationist Force is focused on industry and wealth building for its citizens at the state level.”

the way I understand the Incunabula is that they are very similar (if not the same) as the Ancient Mayan Priest ... whom Anu delt directly with, giving them a (limited) Universal perspective of future global events - to insure their control of this planet - using the Military Force and the Isolationists (Korporate and Monetary kingpins) .... but please keep in mind that we are not talking about the US Military Complex (or even the UN) or Korporate Amerika ... not even all the members of the Global Monetary Fund are aware of what the Planners are up to ...

Quote:
the Military Force is not the same thing as the military. While it is very pro-military, it operates in a longer planning horizon than military personnel. The Military Force is made up of high-level politicians, business people, intelligence members, academics, think tanks, and so on. Its members are from the United Kingdom, America, Germany, Canada, Australia, Israel, and many other countries. Its cohesion, as a group, is not so much a function of formal structure and meetings, but rather it’s by publishing classified papers that are shared among its elite members. These papers define the platform, goals, long-term objectives, and essentially map out the strategy and tactics by which the Military Force intends to execute its plan.
“The Military Force is working on hybrid defensive and offensive weapons that relate to space, bio-weapons, the Internet, and other environments that are as yet not viewed as battlefield arenas.
They would contend that R & D budgets should be increased in order to develop these new weapons in order to secure the rights of free people to live without fear of preemptive attack. They intend to remove this reality from the face of the earth and at the same time, propagate democracy.”

Sarah: “But isn’t this a noble goal?”
Dr. Neruda: “Their goals are not necessarily misguided, but their methods to achieve these goals are. This is all about projecting power, and, as a consequence, dictating the prevailing political platform by which the world achieves peace. It is enforced peace. It is peace through power and manipulation.”
Sarah: “But it’s still peace and it’s still democracy. It’s certainly better than the alternative of wars and anarchy or dictatorship.”
Dr. Neruda: “There are other means to achieve the same end.”

this Military Force isn't interested and probably not even aware of Anu's agenda to suppress Consciousness ... the ACIO (if it even exists outside of this book) was a covert branch of Scientists working for and under the supervision of the NSA ... the NSA is not part of the Military Complex ... the Labyrinth Group, was a secret project of 15 ... the NSA was not even aware of ...their dealings with ETs was in direct relation to his interest in BST .... I am not even sure that the NSA was aware of L.E.R.M. - because it was alien technology --- but that is another subject and we are already way off-topic now .... unless this topic covers everything that was "released in 1998 :mrgreen:

it is best as you suggest to re-read the entire interview, but since most won't ... here is just a tad more, to help us understand how the Planners operate

Quote:
Dr. Neruda: “Again, I don’t want you to think that the Military and Isolationist Forces are formal groups that have memberships and party platforms. They are informal, tacit coalitions at most, and they operate through the well-placed leadership of Incunabula operatives. Also, it is important to remember that they’re all part of the triad of leadership that the Incunabula has forged over the last fifty-seven years.
“In the case of the Isolationist Force, it’s the least organized of the three forces. It’s designed to spur economic policies and activities that generate wealth for the elite class throughout the world. As a force it is concerned with domestic state issues that drive economic growth and vitality. Its focus is to influence local, state and national governments to facilitate commerce.”
Sarah: “Am I correct in thinking that Republicans are more affiliated with the Isolationist Force?”
Dr. Neruda: “No. These three forces are not affiliated with any party or political organization. Someone can be aligned with both the Military and Isolationist Force and not have any conflict doing so. They are not antagonistic. They’re compatible forces. Also, these forces are not exclusively American. They are global forces—albeit with dominance from American and European interests, but they’re not party affiliations like Democrats and Republicans, nor are they state-sponsored in any way.”
Sarah: “If the oil production is in the hands of the Incunabula, what will happen to the Arab state regimes that currently hold this power?”
Dr. Neruda: “It depends on the regime. The Incunabula is expert at influence through financial services and legal maneuvering. They will assert their influence slowly, gradually, and in a manner that will catch the royal families and cartel by surprise. Their patience is unmatched, and they operate on multiple levels of influence, which is why they win nearly every time.

“Even at the present time many of the royal families exert influence in domestic affairs, but not oil production. They reap the rewards of the oil financially, but others within their regimes are truly operating the production and interacting with the cartel, developing the core relationships of trust and influence. These are the ones that the Incunabula bring into their fold, and slowly win over as operatives in their plan. The Military Force, at the appropriate timetable, will overturn the regimes in conflict with the plan, and those regimes that are friendly, will be allowed to retain their domestic presence and influence. These are carefully orchestrated events.”

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:42 am 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Quote:

Is this but one small part of your CIA indoctrination and programming??? If so that programming is coming unhinged and for your sake that is good . :shock:

actually Shay, this was an Acid trip that I took while studying Kabbalah - years before I even heard of the Wingmakers and these materials ... I have never been indoctrinated by the CIA ... directly after I graduated HS, I moved to California and joined a movement of free-thinkers (aka Hippies) who were determined to "drop out" of the Central System and expose the Establishment (the original Conspiracy Theorists) ... we dropped a bunch of Osley Acid and smoked a bunch of weed and hitch-hiked around the world in '68 ....which would have no doubt made us ineligible for service in the CIA ... you really need to get over your desire to discredit me (I do that fine, all by myself :lol: ) ... by associating me with the Military Complex ... I have the same ties to the military as YOU ... your dad was an officer in the miltary too ... does that mean that you are automatically programed by the CIA? ... grow up Shay ... I am not interested in competing with you or motivated to be "holier than thou" ... I am trying to discuss the WMMs ... not project my distorted judgements of the members of the WMF (unjustly)into every topic

Last edited by starduster on Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.