WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Quantum Pause was released in 1998
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:33 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
wow... I came across this, in another vid, three days ago, and didn't know where to put it, (to share it with you) but after hearing it, it gave me an entirely different perspective of "anarchy" ... and Sarah uses that word ... with the same (implied) understanding that I had, before I heard this "rant" and I quoted what Sarah said (above)

Sarah: “But it’s still peace and it’s still democracy. It’s certainly better than the alternative of wars and anarchy or dictatorship.”

after you listen to the following vid, I think that you may have a different understanding/perspective of "anarchy" and that you will no longer associate it with "wars or dictatorship" ... I was amazed at its "true meaning - before the HMS distorted it (recently) to suppress our awareness of what we are participating in ... I think that it is important to know how we are being manipulated by language

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMoPBDz5ycA

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:23 pm 
Posting Freak

it is interesting YHG, to also rediscover what Dr N has to say about China in this Forth Interview, which has "predicted" so much of what has come to pass ... including "bio- weapons" ...

Quote:
Dr. Neruda: “Among other things. China will likely be the last island of opposition that the wave of democracy will land upon, but when it does, the Military Force desires to have unique weapons at its disposal in order to swiftly bring the changes it seeks. Bio-weapons will likely be the choice—”
Sarah: “How is that possible when the U.S. has banned bio-weapons?”
Dr. Neruda: “Unfortunately the discoveries in the human genome are too compelling for the Military Force to ignore as it pertains to bio-weapons development. Research is already underway, and has been for two years, to develop bio-weapons that target certain genomes indicative of a specific race.”
Sarah: “Like Chinese?”
Dr. Neruda: “Yes, but it doesn’t mean the weapon would ever be deployed. It would simply be a known capability of the Military Force and that alone would make the change of regime irresistible.”

I immediately thought of SARS (again) - and how ebola seems to be a "selective" virus too ... but in the Qs and As ... James dismisses the implication that SARS is anything other than "natural" ... so for this to be "real" they must have something else on the shelf ... that the US Military (or media )is not even aware of ...

Quote:
Question: Is SARS a bio-weapon, and if so, who developed and employed it? Or is it a result of mass fear, as other flus are esoterically regarded?

Answer: SARS is a natural outgrowth of biodiversity and the fusion of organic species. There is nothing insidious about its outbreak that could not have been prevented by better hygiene.

https://www.wingmakers.com/content/resources/ Enthusiast's Questions/disease and medical research

personally I am hoping that this is true of all viruses ... and have beefed up "my word's" hygiene considerably - recently... considering that there seems to be a "gene specific" bio-weapon being used (caucasian children) in Colorado - right NOW

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:11 pm 
Posting Freak

sirryah wrote:
Shay - you say that it doesn’t matter what another person thinks of us, and in the world of appearances – I agree, but what is important, is how another person experiences us. It can last a very long time. It shapes the world.

Shayalana wrote:
Is this but one small part of your CIA indoctrination and programming??? If so that programming is coming unhinged and for your sake that is good

And what about your indoctrination and programming? How is it essentially any different when you get down to the base elements of it? It has happened to all of us and our undoing of it is a work in progress. It requires patience for others, and the actual moment to moment behavioural practice of understanding and forgiveness and other virtues in the currents of our heart - even when writing posts to a forum.

Let’s not belittle others. Let’s not make this forum a difficult place to survive in.
Let's not demand an expectation of sameness, but encourage the diversity of our perceptions and experiences as we explore what the Wingmakers is for each of us.

Cheers.

When it comes to making decisions for oneself that truly depend on the individual to make a choice, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks about it but it does matter to the one who has to make the choice about being free to choose or allowing others to choose for them. You see choices being made for you all around you without your consent and a whole lot of deception. I choose to be aware and make the effort to find out things for myself and if it puts someone elses nose out of joint because they choose to manipulate and control through deception, or are too lazy to find out for themselves so therefore believe anything , tough, they can deal with their own laziness, and self deception if not their choice for unawareness for whatever HMS reason. .As to battling , yes I do . It is all too clear to me how much these materials can be distorted and manipulated to fit the agenda of people here who want to control more than truth. yes, I battle them. There is no compromise between food and poisin. I 've always defended these materials as they are for each to glean from them what is meant to be gleaned without distortion deception and lies. All HMS manifest. I never said I wasn't dealing with the effects of the HMS ever. Until our last breath we all are. For those who are aware of this and diligently practicing to the best of their ability the 6 Heart Virtues , Quantum Pause etc, and i am one of them, they understand and can distinguish what is HMS and what is energetic Heart. Contemplate that. The HMS is purposely suppressing the Sovereign Integral in any and every way possible to such an extent that our very perceptions have to be questioned because of where they come from. HMS or Energetic Heart? It's a battle and has purposely been created as such. Show me otherwise. Layer upon layer we have to get through with constant diligence and awareness and application of those 6 Heart Virtues. Forgiveness and Valor are mighty and always used in this process for me. I can only speak for myself. I have a lot of compassion for those who choose to take this on because it is one of the hardest things to do. I have given my life to doing this without compromise and much sacrifice. I do not take it lightly or give in to any accusations to make me feel guilty about calling anyone on their bull-sh-it. Being programmed existences, in our functional mind and emotion implants in these human bodies created by the deceptive creators and programmers is for the purpose of them controlling us as the Sovereign Integrals we are beyond anything you can imagine. we have to question everything and see where it is coming from. This is why the application of those 6 Heart Virtues is so very important for our behavior. It untethers us from the HMS body with all its implants and programming inside and outside of it. Not to speak of once again in awareness being I AM WE ARE.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:59 pm 

Thank you starduster for sharing the video, the animation made a HUGE difference to how to understand anarchy! I didn't even realize that the "governgang" gets more money than an solo thief, until I saw their stash of cash, as illustrated in that video. The woman did a good job hosting and narrating. My town will be like anarchiania someday! 8)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:01 am 
 WWW  Profile

Starduster, yes, the ACIO would find its place in the Military Force as it is defined in the WingMakers Materials. Thank you for your research.

The Incunabula is the "capstone" and at the base of the triangle one point being Military Force and the other point being the Isolationist Force.

As I was working with, "The Fifth Interview of Dr Jamisson Neruda," this morning, I saw where I was incorrect about the ACIO. The Incunabula is also known as the "Capstone of the Elite."

The key to all of this is our practice of the Quantum Pause as we face these times of changes in all aspects of the world we are part of at this time.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:04 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
it is interesting YHG, to also rediscover what Dr N has to say about China in this Forth Interview, which has "predicted" so much of what has come to pass ... including "bio- weapons" ...

Quote:
Dr. Neruda: “Among other things. China will likely be the last island of opposition that the wave of democracy will land upon, but when it does, the Military Force desires to have unique weapons at its disposal in order to swiftly bring the changes it seeks. Bio-weapons will likely be the choice—”
Sarah: “How is that possible when the U.S. has banned bio-weapons?”
Dr. Neruda: “Unfortunately the discoveries in the human genome are too compelling for the Military Force to ignore as it pertains to bio-weapons development. Research is already underway, and has been for two years, to develop bio-weapons that target certain genomes indicative of a specific race.”
Sarah: “Like Chinese?”
Dr. Neruda: “Yes, but it doesn’t mean the weapon would ever be deployed. It would simply be a known capability of the Military Force and that alone would make the change of regime irresistible.”

I immediately thought of SARS (again) - and how ebola seems to be a "selective" virus too ... but in the Qs and As ... James dismisses the implication that SARS is anything other than "natural" ... so for this to be "real" they must have something else on the shelf ... that the US Military (or media )is not even aware of ...

Quote:
Question: Is SARS a bio-weapon, and if so, who developed and employed it? Or is it a result of mass fear, as other flus are esoterically regarded?

Answer: SARS is a natural outgrowth of biodiversity and the fusion of organic species. There is nothing insidious about its outbreak that could not have been prevented by better hygiene.

https://www.wingmakers.com/content/resources/ Enthusiast's Questions/disease and medical research

personally I am hoping that this is true of all viruses ... and have beefed up "my word's" hygiene considerably - recently... considering that there seems to be a "gene specific" bio-weapon being used (caucasian children) in Colorado - right NOW

Ebola such as all things by TPTB is a planned thing. There also are ways to deal with it that does not require their vaccination. You cannot trust them. Just another way for them to profit financially by creating a virus and unleashing it so that the vaccine they develop makes them money and who knows what they put in it, think of nanotechnology or worse. It follows their pattern of profiting off of the ignorance or their dependence on the ignorance of the masses. In 2009 Sweden was asking the USA not to unleash the Ebola virus. Check my Wiki-Leaks thread for the link. The only ones these things appear new to are the unsuspecting masses. The good news is that they are waking up and questioning because there is a pattern to everything TPTB try to inflict and it has become obvious to many, despite the fear mongering. Thank goodness for the internet, you can see why John Kerry feels threatened by it, just to many people become informed about what is really going on, because more and more intelligent people don't trust the mainstream news either Perhaps, the first of those 3 generations of "Terrans" is already active for the changes initiated. Perhaps. :wink:

P.S. When one practices being in a state of coherence such as the techniques offered here, Quantum Pause, 6 Heart Virtues, etc. there are others as well, such as HeartMath, it boosts their immune system. All of these techniques benefit the body as a whole, everything is strengthened in one way or another. Stress is the worst, and alleviating that with the breath is half the battle fought because a coherent mind is more aware and wiser, than a reactive, emotionally out of control, fear ridden, stressed one. Fear and axiety and impatience (I might add), from being in a constant state of stress lowers the immune system and cortically inhibits one so that they don't make the wisest decisions in doing the wisest things. Think about it. :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:14 pm 
Posting Freak

Thank you Darlene, for making the distinction between "Military complex" and "Military FORCE" clear ... I found it difficult to make the distinction and I am sure that others do too ... but what gave me a clue, was the fact that the NSA, is NOT Military (any more than Homeland Security) but they DO enforce National Security Interests - in what could be seen as - with Military Force ... seems there is a fine line that has gotten considerably more blurred in the recent administrations (of both parties) who use these "agencies" to suppress the individual rights of private citizens in (North) America ... and those who wear uniforms (inc. private Corporate owned Armies around the world) - particularly those that dress in full riot gear certainly don't help us see the distinction ...

When the National Guard, was called on to make house to house searches - during the Boston Marathon False Flag Event, while looking for CIA covert operatives, it sure looked like a Military operation - including tanks and troops -ordered into action by the non-military forces that use the NG for back-up. People who resisted this warent-less search and seizure of private property (weapons) were arrested and thrown in jail, even though, by law, they had the right to deny them entry - was IMO stepping OVER that line. Some may argue that it was "necessary" or is sometimes necessary to use the Military to enforce "safety" (real or imagined) forget that there is a section in the US Constitution that forbids the use of the Military to "police" citizens of America ... but (obviously) the US Constitution is no long the "law of the Land" - whether we are aware of the change of policy that turned over our Nation into the hands of the Isolationist Force - or not.

what these two factions of the "triad of power" fear the most is the unalienable rights of US citizens to re-establish the Constitution anytime they please via a "Congressional Congress" that is not influenced by the easily bought, congress critters, the Senate or Executive Branchs of our Government ... Last year, there were enough votes (by state Governors and legal petitions) to call for a Congressional Congress - but it was never organized because the Citizens of the USA are ignorant of the fact that the Constitution has been made null and void by our "debt holders" (Isolation Forces) AKA KORPORATE AMERIKA ... I just read that our largest debt holder - China, was "awarded" JP Morgan (and all of its holding - including WELFARE AND FOOD STAMPS) to avoid "defaulting" on that debt that surpasses our nations GDP - even after we sold them all the bad mortages that the bankers made ... technically China OWNS this nation now

for those of you who doubt my understanding of this sell-off to China, please read the following link:

http://philosophyofmetrics.com/2014/01/16/china-to-purchase-the-federal-reserve

China to Purchase the Federal Reserve
January 16, 2014
JC Collins

Quote:
The U.S. Government Defaulted in October, 2013.

By JC Collins

The U.S. in fact defaulted back in October of 2013. This has not been told to the public at large. Why would the congress insinuate that the debt ceiling is now irrelevant? The only way the debt ceiling, or debt limit,(eg. the amount the government can borrow) can become irrelevant is if the U.S. has in fact defaulted and the process of default negotiations are taking place. Think of it as the rest of the world cutting up the credit cards belonging to the United States government.

China has recently purchased the JP Morgan building in Manhattan for $725 million. One could reason that they have in fact purchased all of JP Morgan. And I’m sure it will soon be announced that China has or is in the process of purchasing other Western banks and physical assets. These banks make up the majority owners of the Federal Reserve.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-10-18/jpmorgan-tower-sale-sets-record-for-chinese-in-new-york.html

WAKE UP AMERICANS and take back your Country or "lump it" (it is little wonder that our children and grand-children are disgusted with the Boomers - who collectively let this happen without any concerns for their future well-being ) WE ALWAYS HAVE A CHOICE ... it is never too late to "do the right thing" (that the Atlantians implore us to do now)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:17 pm 
Posting Freak

sorry YHG, for going off on a rant in your thread ... hopefully the world will not hold a Nation's citizens accountable for the actions of the Triad of Power that is establishing a "New World Order" under the leadership of five Psychopaths ( IMO working directly for Anu) but what I wanted to say in this post is, I believe that the Quantum Pause is the best "tool" that we have to understand how Dr Neruda could justify his commitment to the Powers that Be's agenda ... because once we understand "the Big Picture", the Sovereign Integral's perspective of the current events enables us to see clearly, what we are participating in - serves a purpose in the Plan of First Source too ... and how we are being manipulated .. because without that perspective - we are BLIND and humanity is doomed to being cloned to serve the so called Elite as they loot this planet of all its resources for years to come - if we LET them.
" I AM and WE ARE all in this together" ...

Quote:
Dr. Neruda: “Yes. If you, the reader, wonder how the information I’ve presented about the Incunabula relates to all of the various conspiracy theories about the New World Order, intelligence community, Illuminati, Freemasonry, and all the other supposed clandestine organizations of the world, I would respectfully ask you to suspend your prior notions about the motivations of these various groups.

“These are not evil minded organizations regardless of how some portray them. Their members have children and families just like you, and they take pleasure and disgust in the very same things as you do. They are humans with all the same weaknesses for vice and greed, but they also have a strong energy to improve the world, it is simply that their definition of what a better world is may differ from yours.
“If your interest is to conjure an antagonist for your amusement, that’s your prerogative. But the issues I’ve related tonight are too serious to be amusing. They are deserving of your attention and discernment. Do your own investigation into the energy supplies of our world. You may come up with different numbers than what I mentioned, but only because the technology of the ACIO is more advanced than the petroleum industry. Nonetheless, you’ll see confirmation of this general condition.
“Look at the current events of your time whenever you read this interview. You’ll see how this plan is progressing. It may seem to take detours, but the general course is what I’ve described. It is moving in this direction not out of accident or because of the whims of the world’s leaders, you can be sure. It is all part of the orchestration of events that are played out according to the well-designed blueprints of the Incunabula planners.
“You may feel a certain anguish that you’re being led to a future not of your choosing, but if you want to have influence, then you need to be educated and aware of the real forces that are defining your future. This is a free-will universe. There is no hierarchy of angelic beings guiding the destiny of earth. There is no ascended master who dictates the pathway to enlightenment for humanity or the individual.
“If you truly want to express and apply your freewill, make it a personal religion to know the facts. Learn how to look behind the stories that are being sold by the media and politicians, and form your own conclusions. Keep your doubt intact about everything you’re told from the political stage, especially when you’re induced to be patriotic.
It is one of the clearest signals to be suspicious of what you’re being told.
“When enemies are created—especially new ones, be wary of the motivations of those who claim them to be enemies. Investigate the facts. Look under all the rocks and verify your evidence. Each of you must become investigators and learn the art of research and analytical study if you want to feel more a part of the movement to globalization.
“Your insights and understandings may not change humanity’s course one millimeter, but they will change your ability to feel a part of this migration and have a sense of where humanity is moving and why.
“And to those who prefer to strike out on their own path and believe that globalism is pure folly, I can only explain to you that it must happen. It is the outward expression of who we are and it is the natural progression of our species to unify around the inner essence of our identity, instead of the outer façade of our particular nation or religious belief.

“I believe everyone understands this to varying degrees, but it is the methods of this unification that concern people. And I share this concern. If we’re collectively informed about the plan and understand the end-goal is something that holds a great promise for humanity, we can pursue this goal with greater velocity and with added confidence that the methods will be in everyone’s best interest. This must be our goal.“And finally, many of you may feel that globalization is a concept of the New World Order and therefore dismiss it as a movement born out of greed and the lust for power. Yes, there are always those who will take advantage of this movement to achieve personal gain, but the reason to become a unified people on this earth is far greater than the personal gains of a few. Remember this as you read your conspiracy stories.

https://www.wingmakers.com/content/neruda-interviews/ Fourth Interview ... last comment of Dr Neruda