WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Sovereign Integral tools DIY (Personal Use Only)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:46 am 

Uncle:“All I can tell you is to place this symbol of the Sovereign Integral before your every move,it will guide you straight and true.”

from wingmakers story 《Quantusum》Chapter107 《Soul-Heart-ALL》 P834
spiritstate version 2012

related link

https://www.spiritstate.com

keychain is made of glass(the left one) and acrylic(the two on the right)
When I am waiting for bus or have any chance,I will place this Sovereign Integral keychain in my hand,image this symbol is recovering my power,I think it does work and help.

Please DIY for Personal Use Only

Last edited by yhg342 on Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:41 am, edited 9 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Sovereign Integral tools DIY
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:10 am 
 WWW  Profile

All of the WingMakers/Lyricus Materials are copyrighted and trademarked.
It is very simple to get permission to use the visual arts of the WingMakers by writing Mark Hempel at wingmakers.com or info@planetworkpress.com. You should honor the intellectual property of James by getting written permission to use his works before you have them reproduced.

The visual arts symbol you have used is on all of James' books covers. It is also in the Fifth Interview with Dr. Jamisson Neruda. Where there are instructions about how to use these WingMaker/Lyricus Materials.

Copyright protections for James' materials means they can't be used to make cups, tee shirts or keychains or anything else, without the written permission from either the WebMaster of WingMakers, Mark Hempel or Planetwork Press.

The Tee shirts with the Sovereign Integral design on them at Planetwork Press were designed by Mark Hempel.

Please remove this posting until you do have written permission to used this visual art symbol.

We have just had a copyright infringement, and the author has had to remove all the visual art from the book until written permission is given. WingMakers has always be willing to give permission for use of the materials as long as it is personal.

Last edited by dberges on Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Sovereign Integral tools DIY(Only for personally use )
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:15 am 

Sorry,dberges,I forget to say "Personal Use Only" at first,Thank you for your reminding,I put "Personal Use Only" on my photo.thank you and universe!

I have no Commercial purpose,I did these for myself to help my Sovereign Integral process.

Some Wingmakers arts remind us "you can print these for Personal Use,not for Commercial use"(use my own words)

The copyright infringement dberges told is related to Commercial purpose, it has nothing to do with my post

Thank you for your reminding, "Personal Use Only" is really needed here,
I appreciated our universe to remind me this through my friend——dberges,thanks again.

Blessing!

Last edited by yhg342 on Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:44 am, edited 22 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Sovereign Integral tools DIY(Only for personally use )
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:10 am 
 WWW  Profile

I had put the Dr. Neruda's copyright in my posting but took it off.
You state these are for yourself good. We are glad you are not selling them.

It is very important that colors of the visual arts are the same, so when we make anything from the original we must maintain the original colors and graphics. It is very hard to do with low rez graphics from the website.

Quote:
I will place this Sovereign Integral keychain in my hand, image this symbol is recovering my power, I think it does work and help.
, You have never lost your power, it lives within you and has always done so. The way to become "empower" is to practice the Six Heart Virtues expression in your behaviors and the Quantum Pause of the Sovereign Integral. This work is all about the journey to the "Seventh Door" as described in Chapter 41 in Quantusum. It is all about the Heart-Mind System aligning with the Higher Self in living a love-centered life. If holding your symbol in you hand helps you to remember the virtues that will be wonderful. However is it expressing these symbols that is our Truth in our lives each day.

Post subject: Re: Sovereign Integral tools DIY (Personal Use Only)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:53 pm 
Posting Freak

yhg342 wrote:

Uncle:“All I can tell you is to place this symbol of the Sovereign Integral before your every move,it will guide you straight and true.”

from wingmakers story 《Quantusum》Chapter107 《Soul-Heart-ALL》 P834
spiritstate version 2012

related link

https://www.spiritstate.com

keychain is made of glass(the left one) and acrylic(the two on the right)
When I am waiting for bus or have any chance,I will place this Sovereign Integral keychain in my hand,image this symbol is recovering my power,I think it does work and help.

Please DIY for Personal Use Only

I hope you are not planning to sell those here. I say that because you show more than one of them and in different variations. Whose personal use? That can mean different things to different people. This feels like a sales pitch to me. Also, you still have not answered my question about how you are able to post here when you live in one of the most internet censored countries in the world. And why does it seem like you are shouting at us with all your colored and and large lettering? It has the same effect as using all capitals.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:33 pm 

"why different variations"

I must know which material is suitable for doing a keychain, glass or Acrylic,I ordered these online,I do not know the real effect,so I try SOME OF IT,and only these different variations that you have seen,no other variations

Does anyone see a post of yhg342 selling something?

Wingmakers is a "myth",so I can post here

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:29 pm 
 WWW  Profile

WingMakers are not a myth, but if you wish to hold that belief, then that is what your mind-heart system is telling you. The Heart-Mind system says the WingMakers are here to give us the tools to break free of our "Sovereign Integral Suppression." There are at least 165 on the planet at this time, to help us in our efforts.

Our empowerment comes as we stand at the bus line and imagine the visual art image of the Quantum Pause and breath in the I AM and WE ARE in line. That is where our focus could be, in the moment of the Now, touching everyone on the planet while we do the Quantum Pause while standing in the bus line.

This new psychology of the Sovereign Integral process is not about ourselves it is about the WE ARE. This is a group effort working here in helping in the freeing of the Entity within all of us. As James wrote in The Weather Composer: Rise of the Mahdi "The Heart is the Temple of Wisdom." John Berges.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:35 pm 
Posting Freak

Oh, I get it. In China, the WingMakers are considered a 'myth' so they are not censored there. That's good to hear. Still, it had to be made clear that there is no soliciting on this forum by the members. We each have our own method or technique in doing what we can to live those 6 Heart Virtues in the living of a life of the Sovereign Integral, I AM WE ARE, besides what's given to us here. I find that the techniques given in these materials are very effective and powerful indeed. I love how they keep the Heart open and tap into it's intelligence, making one a conduit for I AM WE ARE. I have travelled in light years since first being introduced to these materials in 1998. I couldn't get enough of them back then. I still feel the same way now.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:48 pm 
Posting Freak

It's interesting how when one resonates so strongly with these materials , it doesn't occur that others won't see them in the same light. Until they respond, that is, then you know what its like when someone thinks you're crazy. :lol: I can see how the censors in China would not get even a gist of the meaning of these materials. Or censors anywhere for that matter. They are so lost in being instructed from their ego/mind interface and abiding by the programs and implants of that, that they have no room for anything like the WingMakers, not right now anyway. Interesting. These materials are like that app Neruda talked about in the 5th Interview it's riding the system now without nary a threat for the threat that it is to the system...when it reaches the point of release, and then there is no stopping it's effects. As within, so without... gee, when thinking of that saying in the context of the Hologram of Deception, it takes on a whole other meaning. 8)

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:07 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
YHG I sincerely apologize for the behavior of these two self-appointed copy-write gestapo- like members ... how anyone could be so rude to someone who has contributed so much to our understanding of the materials, makes me question their agenda ... I believe that it is obvious that no one would spend as much time and energy on "myth" as you have expressed in your posts - even though James explained in the Creator section, why he INTENDED that TPTB see the WMMs as myth - so that it could reach around the world into place that would be forbidden if it were believed to be "Universal Truth" or "new intelligence" from Galactic Teacher of Light .... or even psy-ops from the ACIO (snicker)

I think the key chain is a wonderful "reminder" - thank you for this idea ... I have painted, carved - etched and tiled this same symbol in public places on my property ... I believe that it is a "trigger" that activates our core program - I have put it where I am likely to look during the day (just like the other Art) ... and I didn't get permission from James to "copy" it ... because I (like you) did it for personal use ... I guess I need to say that ten times for it to sink into our resident Nazi's minds.

I hope that you are not offended by their over zealous attempt to "protect" the WMMs from being misused - but you are the last person I would accuse of doing such a thing ... even if someone was selling these key chains in China - I doubt there is anything Dar and Deb could do to stop it ... other than snarl and bark

what I like most about the key chain, is that it is "invisible" and gives the apperance of this symbol suspended above the surface of whatever you put it on ... giving it room to "work its magic"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:16 am 

I am doing the 2nd cycle of 6 Lyricus discourses,and today is the 4th discourse---Universe Relationship

The teacher says:"To feel in union and harmony with the universe.......and to demonstrate this trust in matters small and large.
I trust Universe and everything happen in my life path.Other members just gave their own sights to me,and I should appreciate universe with the 1st principle of the Sovereign Integral in every breath of life.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:05 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Yes, starduster, as publisher of the physical print books of James Mahu it is our responsibilities along with WingMakers LLC, to see that the copyright of the materials are used correctly. When we find that they have been infringements we do what is necessary to correct that situation.

That is why in my post you see I asked that the posting be taken down until permission had be granted in used the symbol. It is very simple to asked permission as the original posting looked like it was one that was selling the key chains.

Then a second posting occurred that said it was for the "personal use."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:16 pm 
Posting Freak

Thank you yhg342 for your gracious reply unlike starduster who tends to resort to name calling/intimidation/bullying whenever an intelligent or more mature response totally evades her, but, is called for. If you review her posts for when someone disagrees with her or she feels a need to attack someone(she regularly does this to Darlene because she is jealous of her and has been for years), she resorts to her childish name calling. When I say she is affiliated with the CIA it isn't name calling it is because both her parents were CIA lifers, she married CIA at one time and is still friends with him, her daughter is married to a CIA affiliate, and she now lives in a retired CIA community in the Rocky mountians known to have one of the major CIA hacking centres stationed there. No doubt it is NSA affiliated, outside of infighting. And her favorite forum is the Godlike Production Forum where she buddy buddies with her CIA pals since a good number of the posters there are of the CIA. She likes that there is more 'action' there then here. The behavior on that forum can be brutal as you see in how starduster acts in this forum when she doesn't like something or someone. She should know what the Gestapo/Nazis is/was like. :roll:
This forum, the WM forum is unique, in that most of the people here, except starduster, do respect each other and behave accordingly, unlike stardusters favorite forum which she perfers and reflects the behavior of here in this forum. Maybe eventually she'll get it and look at her own behavior before she attacks others for theirs when they are acting in a respectful manner, especially. But I guess she can't recognize what she doesn't believe in or practice. Sigh... Thanx again yhg342 for your example and Darlene for all you do for James and us in publishing the WingMaker books and other materials. I know how much I appreciate it and many others do as well. :>}

Noone here needs stardusters arrogant approval or arrogant consent for anything no matter how much she tries to intimidate or bully. Remember she defends her ego like none other as well as her confusion in thinking the WingMakers created the HMS, they did not, the Annunaki and Sirians did. Her confusion and predominant ego is reflected in her bullying behavior and need to defend it by arguing for her limitations. I have to address her behavior because it is more than obvious it is not coming from the practice of the Sovereign Integral/6 Heart Virtues and since I am not confused about that or politically correct, I say what I say. When her behavior reflects her conscious choice of acting from the Six Heart Virtues which precludes respect for others, then posts like this will be unneccessary.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:45 pm 
Posting Freak

This is where starduster gets a lot of her links from what she posts in various threads on this forum, the Godlike Production forum where a lot of her CIA buddies post. She told me at one time that she perfers that forum because there is more action there or the kind of action she thrives on. Not a lot of these people if any at all are interested in living a heart based existence, it's quite the opposite. Notice how fear mongering is just a given there as well as endless diversions and distractions.
Discernment is most definitely needed when viewing these forums.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/pg1

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:39 pm 
Posting Freak

the Wmms suggest that we express genuine Appreciation and the other virtues of the Heart - conscientiously and consistently - to contribute to the tone of equality - because actually doing that will, (collectively) transform the whole ... and that is what what we are here learning how to do ... YHG's response to being treated unjustly was to point out to you, how he was practicing techniques that the LTO claim will unify humanity (without judgment)

when I responded to injustice, by expressing another Virtue of the Heart - as suggested in the materials - then you attack me ... so now I am doubling my efforts (also a suggested technique) by expressing Understanding Shay ... I do understand why you choose to focus on finding fault - it is a programed response, that everyone is quite familiar with now ... and I am hoping that, this time, when you have been made aware of how your behavior is being perceived (as ignorant of the choice you have) - that you can forgive yourself, and express some virtue as well.

To do anything else, in the face of the most powerful force in the Universe - is self-defeating and a waste of time you could have spent practicing - mastering your emotions ...

I think that I will start announcing at the beginning of my posts - which HV I am practicing, so that my intention to practice the Art of the Genuine while in the WMF can't be misunderstood - or accused of having some other agenda - and I can stay focused while being bashed by members still reacting to their Annunaki programing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:27 am 

Praise Good deeds of others,hide fault of others.-----Buddha
in my words

The polarity system should be stopped firstly in HMS, it provides fuel to HMS and creates disharmony between us bases on different sights within Human2.0.

Blessing all of you!

Last edited by yhg342 on Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:40 am 
Posting Freak

James Mahu is not a "real" person ... it is a nome-de-plume - of an Atlantian Avatar - commissioned by the LTO to reveal to Earthlings, their origins and destiny .... and expose God for the fraud that he is and his crimes against Humanity ... This avatar wants to remain anonymous - and takes no credit for the WMMs other than to manifest them in this collective reality ...

it is my understanding that first he posted these materials on the Internet ... and then several years later he applied for copywrites ... kinda of like - locking the barn door after all the horses have escaped - eh? I have seen distortions of the WMMs all over the web ... and the fact that this Avatar has repeatedly said that HE DID NOT write these materials - makes me wonder if he has a copywrite at all ... it sure didn't stop the gurus and wannabees from plagiarizing this work ...

if you were to ask me who James is, I would have to say Sarah ... pretending to be "James'" confidant who has recently hired someone to play the role of James - in her agenda to get this species back into alignment with the Plan of First Source.

I know, that sometime during your Career as an educator, Darlene, that you were told to repremand your students in private - so as not to damage their self esteem ... it is what makes constructive critizism work ... because when you "correct" somone in public and belittle them in front of their peers - it predicatly causes bad feeling - and could easily be avoided

I did not see YHG's "original" post ... the one that the words "for personal use only" were added (including the title of the topic?) but when I did see this thread, I saw no link to the pictured key chains or a price - that would suggest solicitation ... yet you jumped to that conclusion without even PMing him ... and accused him publicly of breaking copywrite laws that probably aren't even valid in China
but what I find even worse than that behavior, is the fact that when he explained his innocence and "fixed" his post, so that there would not be any reason to doubt his good intention (to share his finding) ... NO ONE PUBLICLY APOLOGIZED for jumping to the wrong conclusions ... all they did was try to defend and justify their knee-jerk programing

Last edited by starduster on Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 am 
Posting Freak

yhg342 wrote:
Praise Good deeds of others,hide fault of others.-----Buddha

in my words

The polarity system should be stopped firstly in HMS, it provides fuel to HMS and creates disharmony between us bases on different sights within Human2.0.

Blessing all of you!

if that is what Buddah said ... I believe that this is some very bad advice and it reminds me of what Dr Spock (child psychologist in the early 70s) said, which produced a generation of irresponsible individuals ... "praise the good, ignore the bad" ... as if we do not learn (MORE) from being held accountable for our "bad" behavior ... that philosophy has encouraged humanity to be IGNORE-ant ... which the LTO reveals is the only Evil that exists (resistance to awareness)

Polarity EXISTS because our One Creator saw that it is necessary - for balance ... and we may not admit it but balance and grounding are the result of "leaning" towards one pole or the other - briefly .... you do not become "positive" by clinging to that pole, you become OFF-Balanced ... one pole is not "better" than the other, they both have the same source and allow for Free Will

again, YHG - follows the suggestions of the LTO, when he runs into closed/programed minds - and extends his Blessings

thank you YHG for being the example of what the Manifesto suggests as the natural behavior of a Sovereign Individual

I am not "taking your side" I am expressing appreciation for the behavioral intelligence you are demonstrating

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:23 am 

"hide fault of others" does not means "ignore bad"
Buddha did not care for fault or weakness of others,so he can live in Nowness instead of living in unhappy or angry.

The 2nd Life Priciple of The Sovereign Integral is "Observance of Source in All things",

Now, have a deep breath.....then
did anyone discover Source in this case?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:29 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Starduster: The People's Republic of China is a member of the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_parties_to_international_copyright_treaties
China, People's Republic of 1992-10-15 1992-10-30 1992-10-30 2001-12-11 2007-06-09 (excluding Hong Kong and Macau)

This means all of the WingMakers/Lryicus Materials are copyright protected in China. The copyright holder is WingMakers LLC. The WingMakers LLC has been very good allowing for the WMMmaterials to be used for "personal use" or "study group use." In all the print books, there is a note on the copyright page for anyone telling them how to go about requesting permission to use the a quote or any of the visual arts. We have had requests and they have been granted under certain conditions.

The original thread was not titled as it is now, (Personal Use Only) was added later after I posted my post. . As YHG had email me and asking for that symbol months ago and I replied back that could not give it out. It was a surprised to see the thread . No one is "belittling" any one only properly asked questions.

No, it is not "constructive criticism" it is valor, where there seems to be an injustice These materials are copyrighted by WingMakers LLC from the beginning and we all need to honor by putting the copyright date on what is quoted and where it is quoted from.

James Mahu either wrote these materials or translated, it truly does matter if your believe this or not. Truth is Truth. James also clearly states this in his interview with Mark in April of 2008.

I did do a PM and have not received and response as yet.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:58 pm 

IT is a compass.
Following is free and easier to accept then you think.
Symbols travel through time and is how WE stay connected
1 2 4 16 256
To Infinity ....and beyond.
IS RA EL opens the portals for me.
Mac Tov Zorb/Mark Taff

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:04 pm 

The Wing Maker Materials.....a gift .
Thank you James.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:08 pm 
Posting Freak

yhg342 wrote:
"hide fault of others" does not means "ignore bad"
Buddha did not care for fault or weakness of others,so he can live in Nowness instead of living in unhappy or angry.
... yes he lived in another age and in another model of existence, based upon equality - dancing masterfully in the frequency of Virtue being expressed by the members of his community ]
The 2nd Life Priciple of The Sovereign Integral is "Observance of Source in All things",

Now, have a deep breath.....then
did anyone discover Source in this case?

yes, I find Compassion(a virtue issuing from the Heart of FS) - the desire to share the new intelligence that you have discovered ... flowing from you YHG - which is what makes this "issue"/accusation (infringement of copywrite) so unjustified - but at the same time, it does give everyone the opportunity to practice expressing harmonizing HVs

we always have a choice ... I don't believe anyone has "faults or weakness"/(self)limitations once they discover their full potential ... and they bring themselves back into alignment with the Plan of FS... not everyone is "there" yet.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:34 pm 
Posting Freak

dberges wrote:
Starduster: The People's Republic of China is a member of the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_parties_to_international_copyright_treaties
China, People's Republic of 1992-10-15 1992-10-30 1992-10-30 2001-12-11 2007-06-09 (excluding Hong Kong and Macau)

This means all of the WingMakers/Lryicus Materials are copyright protected in China. The copyright holder is WingMakers LLC. The WingMakers LLC has been very good allowing for the WMMmaterials to be used for "personal use" or "study group use." In all the print books, there is a note on the copyright page for anyone telling them how to go about requesting permission to use the a quote or any of the visual arts. We have had requests and they have been granted under certain conditions.

The original thread was not titled as it is now, (Personal Use Only) was added later after I posted my post. . As YHG had email me and asking for that symbol months ago and I replied back that could not give it out. It was a surprised to see the thread . No one is "belittling" any one only properly asked questions.

No, it is not "constructive criticism" it is valor, where there seems to be an injustice These materials are copyrighted by WingMakers LLC from the beginning and we all need to honor by putting the copyright date on what is quoted and where it is quoted from.

James Mahu either wrote these materials or translated, it truly does matter if your believe this or not. Truth is Truth. James also clearly states this in his interview with Mark in April of 2008.

I did do a PM and have not received and response as yet.

I appreciate knowing what motivated you Darlene ... was just a misunderstanding ... but James told us in the Q and As that he did NOT "create" these materials ... are you suggesting that James Mahu (a different entity) did ? ... because it is my understanding - that the LTO was a organization built upon sharing their findings ... and that they "found" these teachings ( aka Liminal Cosmology) in their "service to Truth" - left behind by those who traveled this path before them (aka Galactic Teachers of Light ) ...
In the paper called "Avatar" the sovereign entity Mahu Nahi, (residing in the LTO "teaching center" somewhere in the Galaxy) that calls himself "James" (in association with the WMMs) was commissioned by the Lyricus Teaching Order, to manifest this "new intelligence" on Earth so that it could be REALized by the rest of the SECUs through-out the Galaxy ... and that the LTO was "overseeing" the entire operation from a Galactic Tributary Zone

the LTO is "feeding" the Avatar (that we know as James) materials - that he spent his youth developing (Art, Music, Poetry, Philosophy) the skills to "transfer" to humanity - without distortion ... James does not live in "upper-state NY" any more than there is a cave in NM that once housed the WM art ...

it is also my understanding that the individual who "manifested" what we call "the Wingmaker's Materials " ... may or may not have the given name of James - but that "James Mahu" is a name that the "creator" of the Wingmaker Mythology uses to protect his actual identity- it is much the same as any ( online) Avatar's Name ... it is not the name on this individual's birth certificate ... but Mahu it is his "given name" in Atlantis (where I assume he came from- before he began embodying the Human Instrument and participating in physicality

please correct me if I am mistaken Darlene, but I don't believe that James Mahu exists (even if his work does ) by design - the creator of the WM's mythology - intends to remain Anonymous ... to everyone but Mark Hemple, (because he has proven himself capable of not revealing his true identity) ... someone who identified himself as Dr Neruda hired Sarah to submit the WMMs to Mark ... who's to say that this individual did not also hire someone to act as James - ten years later for the interviews ... I'm just saying .... the name James Mahu is a nome de plume -- a corporate logo like Aunt Jemima or Betty Crocker.. an identity that the LTO's Avatar uses to submit "new intelligence" to the "Wingmaker" community ... James Mahu is another "myth"ological being ... a ficticious character created by Mahu Nahi

why do you think that "James" would not want to be recognized or associated with the most profound teaching to ever be presented to Humanity ... or why has no one has "identified" him - not even Mark , who has never given us even the vaguest description of him ... do you believe that someone who wanted to remain anonymous would release a picture of himself ... "Wingmakers" is a corporate entity ... aka James Mahu ... I have no doubt that you have protected your investment in the Wingmaker LLC - but James made it clear that he did not "create" what we call "the Wingmaker Materials" ...and that he is just "manifesting" them on Earth at this time for the Lyricus Teaching Order... via their Avatar, Mahu Nahi - who is "creator" of the Wingmaker Mythology (but not the "materials")

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:04 pm 
Posting Freak

Introduction to FAQs

The Sovereign Integral is the transparent Being of Expansion,
uniquely fit for the era in which we have begun to enter.
- James

Since its launch, the WingMakers’ website has elicited a variety of reactions, perhaps none so persistent as to the enigma of its creator, and why I seek anonymity. I invite you to examine the materials contained within this website, less concerned with who created the materials and why, and more focused on how to apply them in your personal life, provided they resonate with your inmost self.

If you read my responses to the questions posed by members of the WingMakers’ discussion forum and various students, you will gain insight into my purpose, and if you read carefully, you will understand why these materials exist as they do. In this short introduction, I will try to provide additional insight into these materials and their purpose.

Within the last century, contemporary belief systems have rightly placed their focus on love, and more specifically, love that is divine, unconditional and freely shared among all people regardless of their place in the social order. The greatest teachers of humanity have professed this same sentiment, but love remains one of the most misunderstood concepts of humanity.

Love is a fundamental action that, in itself, is not sufficient to bring a species into alignment with the purpose and objectives of First Source or God. While love serves a vital function in coalescing humanity and healing its self-inflicted wounds, it is the knowledge and rightful application of new sciences that will reveal the human soul to the mind of humanity. And it is this revelation that will bring humanity – as a collective species – into conscious alignment with the purpose of First Source.

The WingMakers incarnate as humans from time-to-time in order to bring its teachings directly to humanity. The WingMakers have been known by many different names throughout the history of humankind, but always they have been involved in bringing spiritual culture and science to the developing mind of humanity. The purpose of this endeavor is to spark or catalyze the discovery of the human soul – not through the subjective lens of metaphysics or religion, but through the irrefutable application of scientific principle.

These collected works are aspects of this process. I am a translator of these works that originate from a different spatial or dimensional level known as a Tributary Zone. These works are catalytic and intended to help individuals shift their consciousness in order to more effectively access their own spiritual purpose, particularly as it relates to the discovery of the Grand Portal.

The Grand Portal is a term we use to describe the irrefutable scientific discovery of the human soul. It is an event that humanity is steadily nearing, and its arrival is estimated to be near the time 2080. These materials, and others like them, will be catalysts for those incarnating souls who are part of the Grand Portal discovery.

I can appreciate that this may seem like science fiction to many of you, but it is nonetheless an impending reality, and marks a profound shift in the fundamental social structures of humanity. The discovery of the Grand Portal is literally a portal into a new multi-dimensional universe that demonstrates that humanity is not an isolated “patch” of life, but rather part of an amazingly diverse assemblage of life forms that span multiple universes and dimensions.

It is not unlike when oceanographers first began to survey the ocean’s depths and discovered new species of life where it was thought impossible for life to exist. According to our estimates, a similar phenomenon – but at a much more profound level – will occur in about 80 years as science and soul collide, and the reality of a near-infinite variety of life forms beyond the physical dimension is discovered and shared with all of humanity.

The belief systems upon earth will undergo calamitous change following the discovery of the Grand Portal as the new sciences – above all, particle physics and molecular biology – begin to dramatically restructure the social institutions of religion, government, education, and culture. This is the discovery that humanity has been evolving towards for the past 11,000 years.

I am here to help in this discovery. If you apply these materials in your own life, you are as well.

From my world to yours,

James

https://www.wingmakers.com/content/faqs/