WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: New paintings on pinterest
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:59 pm 

http://www.pinterest.com/jamesmahu/

Post subject: Re: New paintings on pinterest
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:03 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
interesting that the painting shows "15" walking in the "light" of planet M51 (home planet of Lucifer and the Annimus/Annunaki and the ZRs) -

the information provided in the 5th Interview has me believing that this species is still being genetically modified today ... and it seems like these "intellectually enhanced" individuals (all recruited by the Private Sector) all have the same innate agenda and "solution" to what they see as a problem - that they created in their attempt to control everything ...They all see our "major" problem as "over populated" with a need for a drastic and immediate reduction in population, even though there are vast expanses of Earth that remain underpopulated or even baren wildernesses ... we have have all the technology needed to make even planets inhabitable/productive but people still move into the most densely populated areas and live like bug off the scraps of the Elite - .. there is plenty of room on the Earth ... and the materials point out, that the more people their are, contributing their "talents" to the collective, the more progress the entire species makes towards being Independent - seems to me that the "planners" created the maze that he finds himself in the center of - also competing (intellectually) for control - while following the agenda of ETs - collaborating and conspiring with them individually - to better serve them selves and keep the masses ignorant.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:35 pm 

Quote:
interesting that the painting shows "15" walking in the "light" of planet M51 (home planet of Lucifer and the Annimus/Annunaki and the ZRs) -

Yes - and it is a false light that many people experience as bliss because it is aligned to the programming of our bodies. I believe it fools many healers. But if you can detect and feel vibrations you can know so much more, you will know it is not You - your divine light.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:03 pm 
Posting Freak

sirryah wrote:
Quote:

Yes - and it is a false light that many people experience as bliss because it is aligned to the programming of our bodies. I believe it fools many healers. But if you can detect and feel vibrations you can know so much more, you will know it is not You - your divine light.

wow, I didn't think of that, but that could be the "Bliss" light described in the Dohman Prophesy book that the Annunaki used on the apprentice priest to give him a false sense of security ... but he wasn't in his body - his consciousness was transferred into an Annunaki body to be less repulsive to them ... but his (individuated) consciousness/soul was still within the "sheath" or entrapped in the HMS (even in Death) and he was also genetically manipulated (and marked for identification) to insure his co-operation. 15 seems a likely victim of the same sort of manipulations ...

I don't believe that there will be much call for healers once the planet shifts - after the last four steps in the species development takes place ... I am fairly sure that those who are prepared to make it through that period will be those with a good relationship with Nature, and a good understanding of their Human Instruments - so I expect that they will be "naturally healthy" ... and with all communications being down for sometime, they say "necessity is the mother of invention" so I expect that we will focus on developing telepathy too - Our sixth and seventh senses will be activated once our Society is focused on Equality - and according to James we will become "super-natural" ... seems reasonable to me that when the grid goes down, all the controlling frequencies - as well as the "static" that we are surrounded by from frequency emitting devices will not longer exist ... and finally the "noise" will cease ...

the Universal Truth, embedded in the WMMs is transmitted on a "comfortable" frequency - and it is what will/is transforming "the whole" ( planet/species/galaxy) once we learn how to transmit/ project / let it flow 8)

Last edited by starduster on Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:39 pm 

Quote:
wow, I didn't think of that, but that could be the "Bliss" light described in the Dohman Prophesy book that the Annunaki used on the apprentice priest to give him a false sense of security ...

Yes it was. It fools so many... It is the art of great manipulation without you even knowing it.
It is how people are subtly mislead into currents of direction that are not really of their true calling, keeping humanity wandering around in a daze.
In the book it was heightened and concentrated in that he was transported there as you say and adjusted in such as way for the downloading, because he was the prime target.

But true healers do have there place, like we saw with Nura in TWC sequel. She worked in a different way - she didn't attend with learned systems of techniques to deploy on Stanton. The true healer will be very much needed in times of displacement and transition I would think.

Yes couldn't agree more - we need to be connected to the land.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:31 am 

Mirror effect: 51/15

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:43 am 
Posting Freak

ha! very possible Alex ... M (for mirror) ? or "manipulators" ... or "messed-up" ... didn't M51 go Nova?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:35 pm 
Posting Freak

sirryah wrote:
Quote:
wow, I didn't think of that, but that could be the "Bliss" light described in the Dohman Prophesy book that the Annunaki used on the apprentice priest to give him a false sense of security ...

Yes it was. It fools so many... It is the art of great manipulation without you even knowing it.
It is how people are subtly mislead into currents of direction that are not really of their true calling, keeping humanity wandering around in a daze.
In the book it was heightened and concentrated in that he was transported there as you say and adjusted in such as way for the downloading, because he was the prime target.

But true healers do have there place, like we saw with Nura in TWC sequel. She worked in a different way - she didn't attend with learned systems of techniques to deploy on Stanton. The true healer will be very much needed in times of displacement and transition I would think.

Yes couldn't agree more - we need to be connected to the land.

That's an excellent point you make here. However, I know some healers that are teaching people how to access the same within themselves by using the Energetic Heart to do so. You learn to let flow from there what is necessary for the healing and it may not always be what you expect. When it comes to healing there is much to know more than just techniques. Nura knew this so that she could allow the energy or whatever you want to call it, maybe light(?) to flow through her and help facilitate the healing in Stanton. The nurse also played a key role and was facilitated by the same light or energy that Nura was. It wasn't your typically described scene about healing that James depicted there because he showed how the consciousness of Stanton was engaged in the process making the physical respond due to the choices made. Stanton healed himself because of his conscious awareness and being facilitated by Nura and the nurse and whoever else of the WE ARE involved. It was as if there was an invisable presence overseeing the entire scenario and perhaps orchestrating it as well. In other words it was a "group" effort which depended on the choices Stanton himself made. The person being healed has to want it.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:58 pm 
Posting Freak

speaking of Healing, I am now tasked with healing myself,(again) after a recent car crash and "missing" week - in the hands of the "medical community" ... wow and to think I used to be part of that ... It seems that all they have to offer is electronics and "pain killers" ... which my body totally rejects now that it has "gone organic" - I can't even take ibruphren (ha) I told them to quit giving me their drugs, because I am "allergic" to all of them, or so it seems ... when everything they prescribe makes me worse ... so far the only thing that has worked is to "wash my brain" with electrolytes ... apparently I got jarred so hard (T-Boned) it knocked a lot of rust off of the old pipes ... and flooded the bruised and swollen brain with "dust" that needed to be rinsed out - it is fortunate that the size of these particles is minute or else I would have had a stroke ... in fact that is what the initial dr diagnosed, when I returned to the hospital, five days after the crash.... until he met and talked with me , and it became obvious that I wasn't a victim of a stroke, no matter what the CAT scans said, it wasn't until we did an MRI and it revealed that my body was healing itself naturally, it just needed some help with the "tones" and getting re-hydrated.

I had already decided to make the "accident" into a "good" event, by quitting smoking and drinking coffee ... I knew that it was going to take a huge effort on my part to do that somewhere down the road, and thought "so why not do it now?", I had this head start ... and it has worked - I'm on day ten now - with at least ten reasons why I never want to do nicotine or caffeine again - 15 years of that - is damaging enough, I feel like I have been released from nasty prison. Not to get all self-righteous like all the "quiters" - I didn't really have a choice, with my swollen sensory system, the smell of anything set off a gag reflex - and what I could not stand the smell of most - was me ... I smell like chamoile now, HA,... been making my own herb tea right out of the front lawn -my brain loves it too ... flowers, hemp leaves, soaked in cream, smothered in honey, the elixir of Earth... my body craves it.

I am still dizzy and mostly confined to quarters ... but the Universe and I have really gotten tight this week... It is doing most of my chores ... it waters every day - even sprinkles the critters to keep them cool like I did, everything is thriving in the a-typical humidity of August on the High Range ... for the past three years, my fields were dried up and brown by now(serious drought conditions) ... only my garden was green, looking out my window today, my lawn is almost a foot deep in green - and so are my fields. the UE is generous and abundant .... and with its assistance it looks like the "punkin fest" is still on - It (UE) was showing off yesterday, while I was in the green house, and it started to hailed razor blades yesterday, and I just demanded that it stop - and it did - Nature needs some attention to details but has nothing but our best interest in mind ... I can't wait to get out to the garden tomorrow (first time in 10days) to see the magic of this Summer's dream spell.

the only thing putting a real crimp in my style is this broken arm ... it was such a clean break, (top of the right arm) they didn't put it in a caste - just a sling - so I can keep it from freezing in place ... with gives me the liberty to move it (til it hurts) all day ... I prob could have ignored it - if it had not been my right arm - but look, I can still type on the computer ... it still works right up to my elbow ...ha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:16 am 

And an excellent point you make here as well Shayalana.

I believe what you describe is a healer who is aware of what is present and transpiring in the situation. They don’t need to be instructed how to perform every move because every situation has its uniqueness and they listen to that. And they don't use the opportunity in order to feel worthwhile and good about themselves with spiritual ego running their show – as is often the case with healers today.

However, healers who are not so aware and require the rules and techniques that some definitive system or guru has proclaimed as miraculous, can unwittingly become a target of manipulation by unseen beings who wish to ‘operate’ on the one being healed. I say this from my own journey with healers and others I’ve witnessed. Almost always I knew so I shut myself off, but there was one person with a lot of ability who I allowed to work on me, who disconnected - or rather trimmed my energetic histories. She believed through her healing education (or rather programming) that in order to move on we must sever ourselves from the past. But actually my way is not like that, because for me I feel the intuitive way – touching these fine strands of information (like optic fibres I think), which can help me to clarify – and therefore understand and forgive and truly unwind and resolve the situation, rather than just cut something out or sever it as if it is something useless. (Wow, just as I wrote that I felt something very powerful return to me!) I am certain, because I know it – that the off planet beings operating with a dark agenda, use the appropriately programmed healer to direct a certain energy of (false) light to make the alterations they want done.

So I’ve had to spend more years undoing this, and some things I don’t know if I’ll ever recover because it’s like I lost the questions. But one thing I can do and will continue to do, is bring it to the attention of others who may want to hear it.

Having said all of that, I have experienced a couple of very powerful healing sessions – both unplanned, unscripted, without promises, which involved my conscious self to be part of it. They were a journey into my heart, and I felt in some way forever changed in the light of my true Self.

Last edited by sirryah on Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:23 am 

Starduster - there's nothing like some crisis or event to take us to the next level of understanding and awareness! Not always so pleasant at the time, but worth the ordeal in the long run!

Cheers.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:06 am 

1. I'm trying to download the pics, but one-by-one is pretty painful. Is there a "download all" button somewhere that I'm missing? :P
2. The timeline of events / WM releases in the slideshow (and one of the pictures), is wrong. James probably outsourced it (?) to someone who didn't know it very well (???)
3. Some old images or album art are missing or are slightly altered compared to old versions

Regarding healing: Try repeating life-life-life, but with the concept of the essence of life in mind, not just a dead word. The essence of life concept in sync with rhythmic breathing can recover one from ...the dead, so to speak. It's a very powerful technique. Might come in handy in case of global ebola spread.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:58 pm 
Posting Freak

Healing thoughts to you SD.
Keeps getting better what James is sharing with us.
The resonation taking place.
Harmonics of a divine.....First Source nature
Truly amazing.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:04 pm 
Posting Freak

this website is fantastic, I can stay lost in it for days ... thanks for the link

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:01 pm 

Great link! I found out that wingmakers.com is on soundcloud, there was one composition I've never heard before; the song of whales... I Love the choir!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:28 am 
Posting Freak

sirryah wrote:
Starduster - there's nothing like some crisis or event to take us to the next level of understanding and awareness! Not always so pleasant at the time, but worth the ordeal in the long run!

Cheers.

I really appreciate this perspective of our circumstances Sirryah ... it is one I share with you ... I am looking for what purpose this is serving ... not just me, but everyone who was involved ... some dramatic changes are taking place that demanded this type of "jolt" = one of those purpose-full "bumps in the road" - and a new perspective of what I am participating in ... the pain, makes it difficult to express genuine appreciation - but it can be done :mrgreen: I tried to just ignore it, which I am very good at ... but It demands my attention and time ... so I have learned how to deal with it so that I can heal better and quicker ... I take long naps and do whirlpool therapy after each chore ... almost feels like a reward.

my g'kids abandoned ship as soon as they could ... god forbid something interrupt their six hours of being awake - with some sort of task - other than feeding themselves ... but they had become my biggest burden, and I was quite relieved when they left - I would rather be alone than deal with their self created issues - I've got all day to get things done - I am grateful to be able to do it all - I am convinced that it will hasten the healing process ... its just a matter of time, and I will be as right as rain ... ha ... I am even getting to appreciate this floating sensation - as a totally natural high :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:55 pm 
Posting Freak

This is Nammu. She is the main antagonist in the novel, Quantusum, by James Mahu. She is an interdimensional being of great power and guile who hounds Solomon, the protagonist, mercilessly. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/540220917775410115/

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:28 pm 
Posting Freak

Onyks wrote:
Great link! I found out that wingmakers.com is on soundcloud, there was one composition I've never heard before; the song of whales... I Love the choir!

First Source Wingmakers film by James Mahu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P1ZW5JuMn8

keep your cursor on the pause button, it moves really fast - and this one needs to be pondered ...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:31 pm 
Posting Freak

hi-rez link

http://www.pinterest.com/offsite/?token=334-617&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia-cache-ec0.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2Fef%2F5d%2F9e%2Fef5d9e2f2737f68ce0094c2822e57a4d.jpg&pin=543528248752012015

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:44 pm 

Quote:
I really appreciate this perspective of our circumstances Sirryah ... it is one I share with you ... I am looking for what purpose this is serving ... not just me, but everyone who was involved ... some dramatic changes are taking place that demanded this type of "jolt" = one of those purpose-full "bumps in the road" - and a new perspective of what I am participating in ...

Well it might be your brain is going through a bit of an ‘update’ now you’ve had such a physical jolt.
Sounds like it was a bad accident - but then there really are not accident at all.

I’ve noticed a lot of weirdness over the past few months – right in the centre of my brain. It just comes in moments of swirling. My research tells me it has something to do with Thalamus area and the pineal gland. I also think the chemicals released from the pineal gland have something to do with the depiction of our reality in the virtual world and beyond. I guess with the recent release of brain pictures more of this will be revealed in the future. In connection to this, I'm also experiencing of a lot of wobbling – not of my physical body but maybe my etheric body or astral body or some other body. What I notice is that this wobbling it is conscious – intelligent – as if part of a greater communication, it's just that I don’t understand it yet.

Cheers.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:54 am 

starduster wrote:
Onyks wrote:

keep your cursor on the pause button, it moves really fast - and this one needs to be pondered ...

wow...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:01 am 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:39 pm 
Posting Freak

sirryah wrote:
Quote:
I really appreciate this perspective of our circumstances Sirryah ... it is one I share with you ... I am looking for what purpose this is serving ... not just me, but everyone who was involved ... some dramatic changes are taking place that demanded this type of "jolt" = one of those purpose-full "bumps in the road" - and a new perspective of what I am participating in ...

Well it might be your brain is going through a bit of an ‘update’ now you’ve had such a physical jolt.
Sounds like it was a bad accident - but then there really are not accident at all.

I’ve noticed a lot of weirdness over the past few months – right in the centre of my brain. It just comes in moments of swirling. My research tells me it has something to do with Thalamus area and the pineal gland. I also think the chemicals released from the pineal gland have something to do with the depiction of our reality in the virtual world and beyond. I guess with the recent release of brain pictures more of this will be revealed in the future. In connection to this, I'm also experiencing of a lot of wobbling – not of my physical body but maybe my etheric body or astral body or some other body. What I notice is that this wobbling it is conscious – intelligent – as if part of a greater communication, it's just that I don’t understand it yet.

Cheers.

yes, you have described my present state of being ... which started months before the "accident" but was IMO, heightened by it ( I was blaming my vertigo on chemtrail additives and sinusitis ) ... not quite a wobble (I don't fall down), I call it "walking sideways" not mentally unbalanced (I drive just fine) but a continual sensation of gently floating ... I like to think of it as the result of being "free" from all the ties that bound me to the central system ...but I am still tied to the grid - and not delusional - just a lot less limited now.

yes - the sensation comes from deep in the center of my brain as if there is a bubble in there ... and gives me a pleasant sense of euphoria as it lazily finds point zero. I rather enjoy the the feeling that it gives me, that this reality is all a dream - the fact that I couldn't tolerate any pharmaceuticals still baffles me, and the fact that I was not on any medications and didn't have a "primary physician", baffled the medical staff at the hospital (really is everyone on drugs but me?) - I was just as surprised (as my daughter) about my decision to use this event to quit smoking - but it seemed like the "right thing to do" and it was as if I never smoked - I had no "withdrawal" symptoms - no desire at all, to ever smoke another cigarette - that amazed me - considering how many times in the past, I failed in my sincere attempts to break that addiction - the cafeine was just a bad habit I picked up in the work/place - I'm retired now and don't need it ... I didn't even get the typical withdrawal headache ... now I am focused on eliminating sugar from my diet ... it tastes "metalic" to me now. I believe that eating (more) organically for the past three years has greatly improved my state of being ... self-aware.

you are correct to believe that it was no "accident" but an event that I needed to experience ... that I was able to use to improve my state of consciousness

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:49 pm 
Posting Freak

Onyks wrote:
starduster wrote:
Onyks wrote:

wow...

I knew that you could appreciate that movie, and you probably didn't need to pause it as often as I did - because you mind is still so open ... and the message just streams in - seamlessly - one quantum moment after another ... in an endless parade of "another you's" perspectives of our shared circumstances.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:57 pm 
Posting Freak