WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.


All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:04 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
markzorb wrote:
I was not talking to you dear SD.
Interesting though your response.
Shay considers herself the protector and explains why she is so combative re posts that she considers not within the context.
WMM needs no protection and are much more then the written word.
True freedom exists within First Source delights in our exploration.
I love that you exercise IT.


Many times, Mark, I have asked you to stopping trashing my thread with your need for attention and to give advice if not a commentary on other members here who don't need your assessment of them or the WMMs either. Look who is being combative if not arbitrary in thinking you know any of us. You don't. Each individual has self assessment and knowing themself as their own personal responsibility so that leaves you out of the picture. You are the combative one if not very disrespectful for insisting on continuously having to comment on me asking you to stop with all of your distractions and diversions on my thread. Focus on taking care of your own back yard instead of thinking you know what is best for everyone else. Start being responsible for work on yourself . Noone else can or is willing to do it for you.
I don't need you for anything but to respect people being here to discuss these materials without constant distractions and diversions out of your need for approval and attention. Stick to your own thread if you aren't interested in discussing the topic at hand on other threads. :roll:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:11 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
Quote:
Darlene Berges: Your newest novel series, The Weather Composer, centers on the life of Terran Kahn, a boy born in a remote area of Iran at the same moment that a catastrophic sunstorm creates major disruptions on the planet. Terran has a keen intellect and inner drive to be educated, leading to fast-paced and surprising adventure. His story is about controls and how he reacts to them. How do you see the future for our young people in a world of controls?

James Mahu: The Controllers exist for one purpose: they compete to control resources. It is the “best game in town,” as they would invariably put it. Highest stakes, highest drama, highest rewards, this is what motivates them. Terran Kahn and his inner circle really represent the consciousness of the new generations that will come onto the planet and bring their considerable intellects, energies, ideas and innovations to solve the most intractable problems that humanity is dealing with. This will require new leadership methodologies and new educational platforms, which they will bring.

A global communication network (internet) is the key technology that indicates a species is on the road to the Grand Portal. It is the back door to consciousness exploration, and the new leadership and educational platforms will flourish on the internet. Everything is moving away from centralization, and the Controllers realize this. They have attempted to prevent it, but they see that it is inevitable like a dam that holds back an incredible force of water, and the dam’s cracks are building.

The next three generations will decentralize economies, educational processes, wealth, and even government. Hyper-local, decentralized, but globally connected communities will prosper, and these will be the building blocks to a new social order based largely on egalitarian meritocracy.

The Controllers will die off in this world. Their purpose will be undone. I believe in these new generations and their ability to operate at a higher level of understanding. There will remain detractors and those who try to remain in the old systems, but their numbers will dwindle precipitously with each new generation of humans and technology.

http://planetworkpress.com/pwpcart/index.php


This is for those who are here because they are committed and not just "dabbling". For such changes to take place as signified in the above quote, it is by people who know why they are here and what they must do. It is not for the faint of heart nor dabblers. They listen to what is within them , I AM WE ARE except that everyone comes from the very same place and some know they are working with others, in unity, from within, as well.Like I said on another thread some of the following generations , the handful, discovering the Grand Portal will be reincarnations of a few of us. 8)

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:33 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
"changes to take place" ... from my perspective, it is because the fact that the "invaders" have control over the Earth's resources and their distribution (unequally) that the WMMs are here now ... they have hesitated to incarnate (en mass) for the past 11 Thousand years - and are only incarnating now because of the changes they made in the HMS (or that's the impression I get) that will keep them from becoming "trapped" in the illusion ... Now that the WMMs are available - and they are tuned to that frequency, they have every reason to get back in alignment with the Plan of First Source - that requires they embody the human Instrument - so that they can restore wholeness to their Individuated Consciousness ... before direct access to the Wholeness Navigator was added to the HI's mind - they would have been just as "lost" as the rest of us ... those who did incarnate earlier were not able to "change" our perspectives of what we were participating in ... not Jesus or Buddah or the many others who tried ... because we weren't developed enough to comprehend what we were participating in - because Anu's alteration DID suppress Consciousness ... but the Evolutionary development of our DNA can not be "suppressed" ... as the Annunaki discovered, when the life forms that they created (Zeta) with OUR (SECU's) DNA developed naturally and gave them self-awarness - enough to comprehend who they were, and the purpose of their creation ... which was to further Anu's plans to make himself God of the Universe ...

Seems that the first thing Entities do, once they are fully developed is to create "things" to make their life easier ... following the Example of our Creator who created us (all seven species of SECU) to expand and enhance his "Kingdom" ... but the major difference is that Our Creator created equal partners ... Anu Didn't ... the interdimensional beings (angels, demons and the beings that inhabit Death and the Astral Plane) that he created - were never intended to "develop" fully - he didn't not give them free will - but he had no control over the DNA that he was given, which he gave to them - which continues to develop according to the nature of our Creator's evolutionary plans ... but despite his previous failures to "suppress Consciousness" - he tried again - this time using "other" DNA (Syrian and Snake) which he believed was inferior to his ... his "mistake" was believing that he could control our species' DNA - by making some of it "dormant" --- or by keep us ignorant of our First Point - which would have restore our wholeness ... which is why everything he did to block, distort or mis-direct us - was intended to keep us Ignorant of our state of being - fragmented ... and retard our natural development.

Fortunately the Plan of First Source is not subject to the whims of one individual and it appears that ALL the SECU that house our creator's DNA - WILL develop Consciousness in the evolutionary process - and that there is nothing that can be done to stop it ... which is not to say that it can not be "damaged/altered" - and the process retarded somewhat - but it can not be suppressed or blocked indefinitely - certainly not now after we were created with that DNA

what some tend to ignore, is that Anu's "power" is limited to the purpose of his own creation - which was to design HIs for the newly created Entities ... he can not alter his Creator's DNA - or the Plan of First Source ... and if he had allowed himself (and his species) to fully develop he would KNOW that - and he would know that his role in the plan is not a matter of choice because he can not change his destiny

Let there be no mistake, however, that the fulfillment of the Primal Blueprint is indeed the direction all entities are traveling. While entities of all levels are bestowed free will within their own realities, they are not, as aspects of Source Reality, given free will to choose their ultimate destiny. The origin of entities is Source Intelligence, and it is Source Intelligence that determines destiny as well as origin. https://www.wingmakers.com/content/phil ... hilosophy/

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:14 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I suspect that this post will unbalance you shay - so you may want to skip it ... but I want to point out what you seem to be ignoring, which is one sentence above what you keep posting and are so focused upon to the point where it looks like you grasping at straws.

The next three generations will decentralize economies, educational processes, wealth, and even government. Hyper-local, decentralized, but globally connected communities will prosper, and these will be the building blocks to a new social order based largely on egalitarian meritocracy.

how do you suppose that will be accomplished ? that the PTB - who have worked so hard for global dominance - will just sit back and watch the rising generations dismantle the Centralized System (MPG) with out (internal) wars? From my experience, living in Colorado, and watching citizens "dismantle" global LAWs by decriminalizing pot on a State (not just local) level ... I'd say it has already begun - and once again the buck seems to be stopped by the Boomers - now that they are no longer sandwiched between their elders or their kids (and don't have much to loose) have time to BREATHE and focus on taking major bricks (this one will collapse the Parm Co.s) out of the walls that separate us ... who can deny that Boomers are brightening the path for Symmetry ... and that they introduced that "theory" via SCIENCE into the Genetic Mind?

and lets not forget that Dr N also told us that WWIII is inevitable - along with many other things that have manifested just as he foretold.

“Look at the current events of your time whenever you read this interview. You’ll see how this plan is progressing. It may seem to take detours, but the general course is what I’ve described. It is moving in this direction not out of accident or because of the whims of the world’s leaders, you can be sure. It is all part of the orchestration of events that are played out according to the well-designed blueprints of the Incunabula planners.
“You may feel a certain anguish that you’re being led to a future not of your choosing, but if you want to have influence, then you need to be educated and aware of the real forces that are defining your future. This is a free-will universe. There is no hierarchy of angelic beings guiding the destiny of earth. There is no ascended master who dictates the pathway to enlightenment for humanity or the individual.
“If you truly want to express and apply your freewill, make it a personal religion to know the facts. Learn how to look behind the stories that are being sold by the media and politicians, and form your own conclusions. Keep your doubt intact about everything you’re told from the political stage, especially when you’re induced to be patriotic. It is one of the clearest signals to be suspicious of what you’re being told.
“When enemies are created—especially new ones, be wary of the motivations of those who claim them to be enemies. Investigate the facts. Look under all the rocks and verify your evidence. Each of you must become investigators and learn the art of research and analytical study if you want to feel more a part of the movement to globalization.
“Your insights and understandings may not change humanity’s course one millimeter, but they will change your ability to feel a part of this migration and have a sense of where humanity is moving and why.



from my perspective WWIII has already started ... it started with bio-warfare specifically targeting specific genetic traits, with weather wars, with mind control, and waaaaaay back with media projecting fear (creating a frequency of conformity) so that their now stated agenda might manifest too ... This agenda was recently reveal to the public--- it is to 1. Economically crush/eliminate the Middle Class and take away their property and their rights to threaten TPTB and hold them accountable 2. Continue mass emigration of the displaced (by war) people of the Middle East into the West (Europe and N.A.) and South American North - this will cause internal wars (think Ferguson) cause "controlled" panic and eliminate a large number of "useless eaters" in its "collateral damage" 3. Release more bio-weapons - because the Elite don't live in the same world as we do, and have (or so they claim) bloodlines with immunities - this is no threat to them

also recently released is a perspective from the Military complex, that reveals that WWIII is already going on - in a limited fashion because (also stated in the TPTB's agenda) "They" don't want a nuk exchange to ruin their property (the Earth) - but it is OK to shoot down commercial airliners filled with "little people" - no one will be held accountable... but NATO will blame Russia because they are resisting being drug out of their cave. The sanctions are not hurting the nation - they are emaciating its people who have joined the Armed services for a meal and decent clothing. Russia is not some army-less ME country and they have very powerful allies ... can you envision the Eagle wining a battle with the Bear and the Dragon ... even if he gets help from the very old lion ?

Hyper-local, decentralized, but globally connected communities will prosper, is what I am focused on ... because that is what I am gleaning from conversations on the web - what I understand is a "globally connected community" - already forming on a "Hyper-local" platform (out of their homes on the internet ). I see them prospering because they are AWARE and becoming Independently and Individually prepared to defend themselves from the above mentioned agenda ... which means to me that they are no longer just waiting to see what happens OR doing what they are told ... they are manifesting their dreams of living in a society based upon EQUALITY - by saying NO MORE will I participate in a police state or a government that is run by psychopaths and walk-ins ... or send my kids to be indoctrinated into slavery ... or engage with Korp Amerika ... NO MORE will I support or perpetuate inequality - anywhere on the planet.

and one final point - it to consider that the Planners ARE IMMORTAL via "trans-humanization" that they have already used (LERM) ... I have no doubt that what James said is true about TPTB - the so called Elite ... but I am not so sure that he was referring to the five members of the Incunebula - who predictably will "remain hidden" but be powerless without their puppets - the triad of power will collapse as these individuals (also not aware of their immortality) go to Death after a comfortable life as "guards" and slave masters. James calls them "the controllers" ... they will never be held accountable - most likely they will be "pardoned" after being stripped of their influence



rant OFF, dayum it is 40 degrees - I am going to have to step out(side the realms of the mind) and exchange Breaths with Nature :mrgreen:

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:46 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
starduster wrote:
I suspect that this post will unbalance you shay - so you may want to skip it ... but I want to point out what you seem to be ignoring, which is one sentence above what you keep posting and are so focused upon to the point where it looks like you grasping at straws.

The next three generations will decentralize economies, educational processes, wealth, and even government. Hyper-local, decentralized, but globally connected communities will prosper, and these will be the building blocks to a new social order based largely on egalitarian meritocracy.

how do you suppose that will be accomplished ? that the PTB - who have worked so hard for global dominance - will just sit back and watch the rising generations dismantle the Centralized System (MPG) with out (internal) wars? From my experience, living in Colorado, and watching citizens "dismantle" global LAWs by decriminalizing pot on a State (not just local) level ... I'd say it has already begun - and once again the buck seems to be stopped by the Boomers - now that they are no longer sandwiched between their elders or their kids (and don't have much to loose) have time to BREATHE and focus on taking major bricks (this one will collapse the Parm Co.s) out of the walls that separate us ... who can deny that Boomers are brightening the path for Symmetry ... and that they introduced that "theory" via SCIENCE into the Genetic Mind?

and lets not forget that Dr N also told us that WWIII is inevitable - along with many other things that have manifested just as he foretold.

“Look at the current events of your time whenever you read this interview. You’ll see how this plan is progressing. It may seem to take detours, but the general course is what I’ve described. It is moving in this direction not out of accident or because of the whims of the world’s leaders, you can be sure. It is all part of the orchestration of events that are played out according to the well-designed blueprints of the Incunabula planners.
“You may feel a certain anguish that you’re being led to a future not of your choosing, but if you want to have influence, then you need to be educated and aware of the real forces that are defining your future. This is a free-will universe. There is no hierarchy of angelic beings guiding the destiny of earth. There is no ascended master who dictates the pathway to enlightenment for humanity or the individual.
“If you truly want to express and apply your freewill, make it a personal religion to know the facts. Learn how to look behind the stories that are being sold by the media and politicians, and form your own conclusions. Keep your doubt intact about everything you’re told from the political stage, especially when you’re induced to be patriotic. It is one of the clearest signals to be suspicious of what you’re being told.
“When enemies are created—especially new ones, be wary of the motivations of those who claim them to be enemies. Investigate the facts. Look under all the rocks and verify your evidence. Each of you must become investigators and learn the art of research and analytical study if you want to feel more a part of the movement to globalization.
“Your insights and understandings may not change humanity’s course one millimeter, but they will change your ability to feel a part of this migration and have a sense of where humanity is moving and why.



from my perspective WWIII has already started ... it started with bio-warfare specifically targeting specific genetic traits, with weather wars, with mind control, and waaaaaay back with media projecting fear (creating a frequency of conformity) so that their now stated agenda might manifest too ... This agenda was recently reveal to the public--- it is to 1. Economically crush/eliminate the Middle Class and take away their property and their rights to threaten TPTB and hold them accountable 2. Continue mass emigration of the displaced (by war) people of the Middle East into the West (Europe and N.A.) and South American North - this will cause internal wars (think Ferguson) cause "controlled" panic and eliminate a large number of "useless eaters" in its "collateral damage" 3. Release more bio-weapons - because the Elite don't live in the same world as we do, and have (or so they claim) bloodlines with immunities - this is no threat to them

also recently released is a perspective from the Military complex, that reveals that WWIII is already going on - in a limited fashion because (also stated in the TPTB's agenda) "They" don't want a nuk exchange to ruin their property (the Earth) - but it is OK to shoot down commercial airliners filled with "little people" - no one will be held accountable... but NATO will blame Russia because they are resisting being drug out of their cave. The sanctions are not hurting the nation - they are emaciating its people who have joined the Armed services for a meal and decent clothing. Russia is not some army-less ME country and they have very powerful allies ... can you envision the Eagle wining a battle with the Bear and the Dragon ... even if he gets help from the very old lion ?

Hyper-local, decentralized, but globally connected communities will prosper, is what I am focused on ... because that is what I am gleaning from conversations on the web - what I understand is a "globally connected community" - already forming on a "Hyper-local" platform (out of their homes on the internet ). I see them prospering because they are AWARE and becoming Independently and Individually prepared to defend themselves from the above mentioned agenda ... which means to me that they are no longer just waiting to see what happens OR doing what they are told ... they are manifesting their dreams of living in a society based upon EQUALITY - by saying NO MORE will I participate in a police state or a government that is run by psychopaths and walk-ins ... or send my kids to be indoctrinated into slavery ... or engage with Korp Amerika ... NO MORE will I support or perpetuate inequality - anywhere on the planet.

and one final point - it to consider that the Planners ARE IMMORTAL via "trans-humanization" that they have already used (LERM) ... I have no doubt that what James said is true about TPTB - the so called Elite ... but I am not so sure that he was referring to the five members of the Incunebula - who predictably will "remain hidden" but be powerless without their puppets - the triad of power will collapse as these individuals (also not aware of their immortality) go to Death after a comfortable life as "guards" and slave masters. James calls them "the controllers" ... they will never be held accountable - most likely they will be "pardoned" after being stripped of their influence



rant OFF, dayum it is 40 degrees - I am going to have to step out(side the realms of the mind) and exchange Breaths with Nature :mrgreen:


Quote:
Narcissists Psychologically Feed Off of Your Life–Protect Yourself!

Narcissists are parasitic. Using this word makes be feel nauseated but it aptly describes their process of feeding off of your life. When we live with a narcissist–mother, father, spouse, sibling or are involved with them, our psychological energy is continually sapped. Some victims of narcissists describe this process as trying to destroy and annihilate them, taking what is most precious inside away with their cruelties, chronic deceptions, hidden agendas, humiliations, threats and ambushes.

The narcissist steals your creative ideas and spins them into his own. He or she gains power over you psychologically by hitting you below the belt on the issues where you are most vulnerable. This is especially destructive if you are a highly sensitive individual by nature. Although the narcissist has no true insight, he/she is exceedingly cunning and knows just how to make you feel hopeless and helpless. Narcissists are bottom feeders.
They play dirty and catch you by surprise, using the shock factor. They initiate contact that appears to be friendly and innocuous. This is the opposite of their intent. Their “communications” are designed to show their superiority over you, to make you feel like a failure who is seriously flawed. All the while they are innocent and pretend like they didn’t lay a hand on your psyche. That’s how dirty and nasty they play it. They spread lies about you to your family and friends, pointing out that you are unstable, that you have a defective character, selecting lies that will harm you the most. This is despicable behavior but narcissists can be very convincing to others who remain ignorant of their true natures.

Study and learn to identify the narcissistic personality. It is worth doing the research on this character disorder. The woods are crawling with them. Once you have made the identification, spend as little time or no time with them if that is possible. If you have to interact, make it brief and do not engage them in a personal manner. I recommend that you try not to be alone with a narcissist since these are the occasions when they project forcefully on to you or other victims of their wrath.

Practice self care with guided meditation, getting the sleep that you need, doing practices like gentle hatha yoga, tai chi and activities that activate the calming part of the nervous system. Learn how to set boundaries with these individuals and stick to them. You can never please them so don’t make a fruitless effort. Remember, the narcissist is constantly projecting his unconscious rage on to others.Deep down he/she feels psychologically empty and worthless.

Get in touch with your creative gifts and learn to appreciate yourself as a unique individual who is capable of empathy, compassion, emotional intimacy and authenticity.

Linda Martinez-Lewi, Ph.D.

http://thenarcissistinyourlife.com/narc ... -yourself/


_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:47 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
starduster wrote:
"changes to take place" ... from my perspective, it is because the fact that the "invaders" have control over the Earth's resources and their distribution (unequally) that the WMMs are here now ... they have hesitated to incarnate (en mass) for the past 11 Thousand years - and are only incarnating now because of the changes they made in the HMS (or that's the impression I get) that will keep them from becoming "trapped" in the illusion ... Now that the WMMs are available - and they are tuned to that frequency, they have every reason to get back in alignment with the Plan of First Source - that requires they embody the human Instrument - so that they can restore wholeness to their Individuated Consciousness ... before direct access to the Wholeness Navigator was added to the HI's mind - they would have been just as "lost" as the rest of us ... those who did incarnate earlier were not able to "change" our perspectives of what we were participating in ... not Jesus or Buddah or the many others who tried ... because we weren't developed enough to comprehend what we were participating in - because Anu's alteration DID suppress Consciousness ... but the Evolutionary development of our DNA can not be "suppressed" ... as the Annunaki discovered, when the life forms that they created (Zeta) with OUR (SECU's) DNA developed naturally and gave them self-awarness - enough to comprehend who they were, and the purpose of their creation ... which was to further Anu's plans to make himself God of the Universe ...

Seems that the first thing Entities do, once they are fully developed is to create "things" to make their life easier ... following the Example of our Creator who created us (all seven species of SECU) to expand and enhance his "Kingdom" ... but the major difference is that Our Creator created equal partners ... Anu Didn't ... the interdimensional beings (angels, demons and the beings that inhabit Death and the Astral Plane) that he created - were never intended to "develop" fully - he didn't not give them free will - but he had no control over the DNA that he was given, which he gave to them - which continues to develop according to the nature of our Creator's evolutionary plans ... but despite his previous failures to "suppress Consciousness" - he tried again - this time using "other" DNA (Syrian and Snake) which he believed was inferior to his ... his "mistake" was believing that he could control our species' DNA - by making some of it "dormant" --- or by keep us ignorant of our First Point - which would have restore our wholeness ... which is why everything he did to block, distort or mis-direct us - was intended to keep us Ignorant of our state of being - fragmented ... and retard our natural development.

Fortunately the Plan of First Source is not subject to the whims of one individual and it appears that ALL the SECU that house our creator's DNA - WILL develop Consciousness in the evolutionary process - and that there is nothing that can be done to stop it ... which is not to say that it can not be "damaged/altered" - and the process retarded somewhat - but it can not be suppressed or blocked indefinitely - certainly not now after we were created with that DNA

what some tend to ignore, is that Anu's "power" is limited to the purpose of his own creation - which was to design HIs for the newly created Entities ... he can not alter his Creator's DNA - or the Plan of First Source ... and if he had allowed himself (and his species) to fully develop he would KNOW that - and he would know that his role in the plan is not a matter of choice because he can not change his destiny

Let there be no mistake, however, that the fulfillment of the Primal Blueprint is indeed the direction all entities are traveling. While entities of all levels are bestowed free will within their own realities, they are not, as aspects of Source Reality, given free will to choose their ultimate destiny. The origin of entities is Source Intelligence, and it is Source Intelligence that determines destiny as well as origin. https://www.wingmakers.com/content/phil ... hilosophy/



Quote:
Narcissists Psychologically Feed Off of Your Life–Protect Yourself!

Narcissists are parasitic. Using this word makes be feel nauseated but it aptly describes their process of feeding off of your life. When we live with a narcissist–mother, father, spouse, sibling or are involved with them, our psychological energy is continually sapped. Some victims of narcissists describe this process as trying to destroy and annihilate them, taking what is most precious inside away with their cruelties, chronic deceptions, hidden agendas, humiliations, threats and ambushes.

The narcissist steals your creative ideas and spins them into his own. He or she gains power over you psychologically by hitting you below the belt on the issues where you are most vulnerable. This is especially destructive if you are a highly sensitive individual by nature. Although the narcissist has no true insight, he/she is exceedingly cunning and knows just how to make you feel hopeless and helpless. Narcissists are bottom feeders.
They play dirty and catch you by surprise, using the shock factor. They initiate contact that appears to be friendly and innocuous. This is the opposite of their intent. Their “communications” are designed to show their superiority over you, to make you feel like a failure who is seriously flawed. All the while they are innocent and pretend like they didn’t lay a hand on your psyche. That’s how dirty and nasty they play it. They spread lies about you to your family and friends, pointing out that you are unstable, that you have a defective character, selecting lies that will harm you the most. This is despicable behavior but narcissists can be very convincing to others who remain ignorant of their true natures.

Study and learn to identify the narcissistic personality. It is worth doing the research on this character disorder. The woods are crawling with them. Once you have made the identification, spend as little time or no time with them if that is possible. If you have to interact, make it brief and do not engage them in a personal manner. I recommend that you try not to be alone with a narcissist since these are the occasions when they project forcefully on to you or other victims of their wrath.

Practice self care with guided meditation, getting the sleep that you need, doing practices like gentle hatha yoga, tai chi and activities that activate the calming part of the nervous system. Learn how to set boundaries with these individuals and stick to them. You can never please them so don’t make a fruitless effort. Remember, the narcissist is constantly projecting his unconscious rage on to others.Deep down he/she feels psychologically empty and worthless.

Get in touch with your creative gifts and learn to appreciate yourself as a unique individual who is capable of empathy, compassion, emotional intimacy and authenticity.

Linda Martinez-Lewi, Ph.D.

http://thenarcissistinyourlife.com/narc ... -yourself/


_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Last edited by Shayalana on Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:20 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
Starduster has a Narcissistic Personality which she displays regularily on this forum and has for years. Notice how many traits she demonstrates.

Quote:
Meet the Narcissistic Personality—the most compelling personality of our time. Charming, magnetic, ruthless, extremely self entitled, superior, exploitive, the narcissist stands at center stage with the spotlight shining solely on him/her.

Beneath his grandiose mask, the narcissist lives in a bleak inner world of psychological emptiness. The outstanding trait of the narcissistic personality is a complete lack of empathy.


http://thenarcissistinyourlife.com/the-book/

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:58 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
looping again Shay I warned you that my post might unbalance you - and apparently it knocked you complete off topic too, ... I see that you are still depending upon the Hierarchies (Science/medicine/psycology) to justify your ignorance of the materials and your resistance to the awareness of the Plan of First Source with a automatic programed reaction? I do understand how you might believe that anyone who has recognized their intimate relationship with our Creator might be mis-understood as narcissistic ... because as revealed in the original website's introduction, it is all about discovering one's SELF and their relationship to their Creator ----- as EQUALs in the Plan of First Source

maybe you should just stick to discussing the things I quote (instead of trying to wall-paper over them - which has always failed) --- instead of ignoring the "new intelligence" they offer? NOTHING PREVENTS YOU FROM DOING THAT ... you always have a choice - why don't you honor your choice to be a member of the WMF, which was created as a place where we can discuss THE MATERIALs exclusively (and not the members)

PS thanks again for the opportunities that you provide for me to practice expressing Virtues of the Heart ... I appreciate all the practice you have given me to "do the right thing" by NOT ignoring the materials... or what you choose to believe about the members that is based upon your own IGNOREance of them. Authentic Compassion is a desire to share the Universal truth found in these materials, Valor is pointing out where it is unjust to promote your own mis-understanding and confusing others ... I do understand your perspective (been there done that) and I have forgiven myself and moved on ... bringing myself into alignment by keeping my mind open to the perspectives of others when they support the purpose of making us aware of this "new intelligence" to neutralize our hearts and get a Wholeness Perspective - outside of the HMS

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:54 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
Quote:
Study and learn to identify the narcissistic personality. It is worth doing the research on this character disorder. The woods are crawling with them. Once you have made the identification, spend as little time or no time with them if that is possible. If you have to interact, make it brief and do not engage them in a personal manner. I recommend that you try not to be alone with a narcissist since these are the occasions when they project forcefully on to you or other victims of their wrath.


I am doing just that. I don't read her posts anymore so will not engage her no matter how hard she tries to bait me. I'm done . She is the reason why so many won't come to this forum they already know from having observed her what she is like and have no desire to have to engage such negativity. I can easily bless her, turn around, walk away and ignore her.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:16 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
Quote:
"When you feel someone is not in the frequency of unity, then you can withdraw from them if that is your preference, but you can also interact with them in a non-judgmental way by transmitting your internal messages of spiritual equality. This doesn't require words, only behaviors of non-judgment. This is where valor is important because valor requires generosity in the face of separation. It will make you feel taken advantage of sometimes, or to soft, but in reality, those who are generous with their understanding are the ones who are the real warriors on this planet in service to their missions. It is they who are truly the transformers of our world."

James, p.xvii, Collected Works of the WingMakers, Volumne 1



I am one of those warriors.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:21 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
Dear Shay
Thread is not" yours".....and you are NOT the warrior/protector of the WMM .....that needs neither.
Problem is you are unable or more likely unwilling to grok the meaning behind the words of the WMM.
And as a result feel that you have to attack anyone that does not comply with your rules as to understanding
The Work that encourages complete freedom of expression .....why ?.......because
First Source wants the experience of diversity as down the road IT is planning on us uniting with others.
Appreciate your devotion to what you think is right .......you have in your way taught me a lot,
Bright Blessings
Mark


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:27 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
well, now that she is ignore ing me (again) and I know that she won't respond to this post (snicker) I will tell you what I believe, I think that when she joined that cult that they really did a number on her brain... either that or her many Out of body trips, where she kicked her soul out and exposed it to the Ass-ended Masters, has resulted in her inability to comprehend anything - much less the WMMs

I think that she has been assigned to "guard" the WMF and to make sure she discourages anyone that is sincerely interested in discussing the materials ... that has become evident over the years ... she mainly attacks the newbies because the everyone else ignores her .. I don't mind being her main target, her ridicule rolls off me like water on a duck ... it just makes her look bad when she starts calling name

I am being sincere when I say that I appreciate the role she is playing in the forum ... she has encouraged me to look up everything I say, to make sure that it is in alignment with the materials ... which I quote ... she ignores the quotes and keeps promoting the programs that her New Age guru channeled ... I honestly feel sorry for her, because a couple of years back, she was a responsible member of this forum and making a great deal of progress ... guess she hit the wall too many times ... you know, the ones that she created.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:04 pm 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:59 pm
Posts: 198
Location: New Philadelphia
Happy today to report that I received my copy of the book from
Planetwork Press ...thank you Darlene for doing so
Sumbola version of story .
Tainted in my opinion
Warrior Dbra
What say you of them apples ?
You just want to fight ....anyway.
Figured.... I would accommodate you.....if that is what you really want.
I serve the LTO as I am sure you in your way do too.
Everybody welcome as One.
Peace or conflict .
Wingmaker or Animus
All must choose.
Even you Shay.
Heart virtues make IT easy.
Bright Blessings....truly.
MacTZorb


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:02 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
Getting back to "your" thread Shay.
Sunrot too much Light brings out the Devil in man
Who must transmute IT to succeed.
Am glad you are accepting the warrior
Bounty Hunter you are just being you ok by me.
Bright Blessings
MZ


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:13 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
I started this thread mark, you didn't. What have you contributed to the topic other than distraction and diversion in service to your reactive ego that still prides it's self in hoping others want you as their authority if not savior? Don't answer that because I really don't care and have no desire to continue this monotonous, same old, same old dialogue with you. Yawn... talk to me when you have actually studied the materials you like to let us know you have purchased. Then maybe you can stay on topic and/or have an idea of what is being discussed. :roll:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Last edited by Shayalana on Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:01 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
I love this! It is posted in the LERM thread by Russell. It's called Discernment.

Image

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:13 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
"What is before you
in the form of dimension
veils what is before you in spirit.
To truly approach the divine
you must know the difference
if not in your eyes
then in your heart."


Need I say it? :lol: That Terran lived his spirit and heart. Maybe they are both the same thing when not coming through the HMS. As he said, "I did not come here to fail."

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:38 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I don't think any of us "came here to fail" shay ... in fact, I don't think that any of us CAN fail ... the self-realization of a Sovereign Integral state of consciousness IS the Destiny of this species 8)

PS I am going to LOL if Terran turns out to be a villain in the next novel ... considering how he was raised and what he has been exposed to ... not to forget the scowl on his face on the cover of these books ... he looks menacing to me - I try to keep an open mind but Islam is not a "religion of Peace" from my perspective and he was being groomed to be its Madhi ... in the past its leader have killed any opposition - and in the book, they even considered killing Terran


here's a quote for you
"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men." Lord Acton

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:54 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
I thank both of you for expressing yourselves as you do.
Room on board for many perspectives of what is right.
I sleep with the book under my pillow.
Have interesting dreams.
Try sleeping with your computer that way Sumbola-ites.
Writing code and programming.
The Animus tool.....it is....ok by me.
How you make your living.
Live long and prosper.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:41 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
As an aside, I find it interesting that the context Russell posted the Approaching the Divine pic in and the context I'm using are both appropriate. It's just an example of the layers of dimensionality of these works and being able to pick up on them for a few people. Manifesting from the heart is manifesting from a much bigger unlimited context than the LERM of the Annunaki mind. And when discerning using the heart it is also from a unlimited and bigger context than the HMS. It's not discernment coming from the HMS it's called judgment instead, which as we all know, is limited and very limiting. There are more than 4 doors to choose from. :lol:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:47 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
Shayalana wrote:
I love this! It is posted in the LERM thread by Russell. It's called Discernment.

Image

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:18 am 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:24 am
Posts: 383
How "oxymoronic"... "Approaching the Divine" quoted by Shayalana... Shay you are pretentious... a true oxymoron... hells angel (and I do not mean the biker gang) :lol: ... and oh it reeks troll! you see two shay posts earlier... there is the same quote! (SURPRISE!)

Blame yourself when you go to death, you'll be busy pleasing "demons" together with that possessed artist -poor John DeWolf and all the rest of the people from those stupid AP oriented cults! Oh, you'll have a blast I bet :mrgreen:

Actually you'll prob. hate it, both and all of you! but hey go for it, get lost into the AP, if that is what you wish to choose. However you will be reeeeaaaalllly embarrassed when you realize your stupidity... and when you realize your infidelity towards the WMMs (that will sting too), which is so simple, but you and your cult and all the other cults ever wish to get lost into complexity... I can't stop you (I mean I cant decide for you), but you can stop yourself (Sovereign decision)! The choice is there! However if you are drugged and hypnotized between rounds it might be a bit of a challenge to find a way out... but how did you end up there in the first place?

But hypnotism works only if you give permission to- AND believe- the hypnotist!

_________________
To live in service of truth, you must first identify the layers of deception that encompass you.
Nature is the "Queen" on the chessboard.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:05 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Please explain....and put on your SI tee shirt before doing so....not getting mad in the process
Look in the mirror and remote view....the image comes alive....and you see understanding.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:13 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
Starduster lives in Colorado
Onyks lives in Sweden
They are 2 different people.
This is the truth I assure you.
Kiss and make up.
Go on
You both belong here
Called by the Glyphs


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:32 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
Terran said, "I did not come here to fail." I say, "Neither did I."

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Copyright © 2005-2012 WingMakers.co.uk