WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:41 pm 
Posting Freak

Good for you .... who in her way is maybe acknowledging that they are 2 different people ?

Right or wrong ...just curious to where after the BST you stand now Shay.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:13 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Terran said, "I did not come here to fail." I say, "Neither did I."

:lol:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:39 pm 
Posting Freak

I've just read through this thread and realize how much more profound 'The Battlefield is Born' is. More and more layers are unearthed and greater understanding gleaned. Seeing what is happening in the world today which seems more accelerated than even in 2014, has deeper meaning now and it's not fear based. What occurred to me is how much all the seeming chaos, wars, geoengineering and weather control, control measures by the controllers, invasion of privacy, and incredible fear mongering to keep people off centre or off from Heart Intelligence is more in mainstream news or fake news than in reality. Appearances are deceiving and especially when so much gargantuan effort and energy is used and required to maintain it. There is an expiration date on that energy. People everywhere are waking up to the degree they are forced to by unforeseen circumstances and obvious events, in some cases, due to their choice of unawareness. I have just come through feeling more and more stress over time and not realizing it's effects until it took its toll physically. And in recovering from that, seeing how much fear I absorbed from those around me. I am not blaming others for this nor myself. It makes me realize how precious life is no matter what and how precious humanity is, in its struggle to evolve beyond all of the destruction and illusion. Especially the illusion. What I find encouraging is seeing that so many more people are seeing through the deception and lies from governments and so called authorities. People just don't believe it anymore and some are finding their own solutions, some banding together with others as communities of like hearted and like minded people who really care about their lives and their home, earth. When immersed in nature and loving it one always comes to the conclusion that what makes us a part of nature is....'Oneness, Equality and Truthfulness because that is where we created her from so many eons ago. And to love nature and earth is because we love the beauty within ourselves. The elite and Controllers don't know what else to do but control, especially because it has been so effective in the past when they depended on humanity's ignorance. Now that we aren't so ignorant any more , and because there are now a few generations of people on the internet which the elite and Controllers can't seem to completely control, things are not going according to plan. Just the sheer number of people STILL on the planet has thrown their plans askew by decades. Almost 3 or 4 now. Just enough time for a critical mass of people to wake up and use their hearts to start the ball rollin despite all the phenomenon, distractions and diversions. The younger generations or enough of them are here in and for Truth and are making it known and with a lot of support. This only accelerates this process of the discovery of the Grand Portal for the Species of the Planet. And that encourages me greatly as I transmute .

As said in the Lyricus teachings, "You are with all of us."

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8