WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.


All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:27 am 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:24 am
Posts: 383
...a little breakdown of the quote above.

I like how James likened the move of the controllers to a dam, with (an incredible force of) water but with cracks in the wall that are building up! :P

I found this to be rather important:
...(internet) is the key technology that indicates a species is on the road to the Grand Portal. It is the back door to consciousness exploration, and the new leadership and educational platforms will flourish on the internet.

I'm looking forward towards Hyper-local, decentralized, but globally connected communities. . .

Brutality?
The Controllers will die off in this world. Their purpose will be undone.

The flip side of the coin?
...new generations and their ability to operate at a higher level of understanding.

_________________
To live in service of truth, you must first identify the layers of deception that encompass you.
Nature is the "Queen" on the chessboard.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:09 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yes, you are the "new generation(s)" and you take to this (techno) stuff as if you learned it in the womb ... 8) my youngest grandchild is almost two... his nine year old sister has already introduced him to the web ... he already has his favorite avatars ... and musicians - thanks to her tutoring ... he is already developing "higher levels of understanding" at a very early age ...

not that he doesn't appreciate Nature ... right now his favorite critter on the farm is the biggest ... he doesn't even come up to the horse's knees, and is barely bigger than her head ... but they rush to greet each other when he visits ... he has a ladder that he gets on, to look her in the eye - she licks him like a dog :lol:

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:49 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
Shayalana wrote:
Quote:
The heart is in a constant two-way dialogue with the
brain. But, McCraty explains, the heart and cardiovascular
system are sending far more signals to the brain than the brain
is sending to the heart. This has been known since the late
1800s, but has largely been ignored. While it is recognized
that these afferent signals, or signals that flow to the brain,
have a regulatory influence on many aspects of the autonomic nervous system, including most glands and organs, it is less commonly appreciated that they also have profound effects on
the higher brain centers. Cardiovascular afferents have numerous connections to such brain centers as the thalamus, hypothalamus, and amygdala, and they play a direct and important role in determining our perceptions, thought processes, and emotional experiences.
Recent work in the relatively new field of neurocardiology
has firmly established that the heart is a sensory organ and an
information encoding and processing center, with an exten-
sive intrinsic nervous system that’s sufficiently sophisticated
to qualify as a heart brain. Its circuitry enables it to learn,
remember, and make functional decisions independent of the
cranial brain. To everyone’s surprise, the findings have demon-
strated that the heart’s intrinsic nervous system is a complex,
self-organized system; its neuroplasticity, or ability to reorga-
nize itself by forming new neural connections over both the
short and long term, has been well demonstrated.
Some of the most seminal work on the relationship be-
tween heart–brain interactions was conducted in the 1970s
and early 1980s by physiologists John and Beatrice Lacey, who
were the first to postulate a causal role for the cardiovascular
system in modulating perceptual and cognitive performance.
They suggested that the cardiovascular system modulates
cortical functions via ascending input during a cardiac cycle
from the sensory neurons in the heart, aortic arch, and carotid
arteries.McCraty and his team at HeartMath followed up this no-
tion and developed what they call the heart rhythm coherence
hypothesis, which postulates that the pattern and stability of
beat-to-beat changes in heart rate encodes information over
macroscopic time scales that can influence cognitive perfor-
mance and emotional experience. The HeartMath researchers
also found substantial evidence that the heart plays a unique
synchronizing role in the body. As the most powerful and con-
sistent generator of rhythmic information patterns in the body,
the heart is in continuous communication with the brain and
body through multiple pathways:neurologically, (through
the Autonomic Nervous System) biochemically (through hor-mones),
biophysically(through pressure and sound waves), anenergetically
(through electromagnetic field interactions). This
makes the heart uniquely well positioned to act as the
global coordinator in the body’s symphony of functions, binding and
synchronizing the system as a whole. Because of the extent
of the heart’s influence on physiological, cognitive, and emo-
tional systems, the heart provides a central point of reference
from which the dynamics of such processes can be regulated.


http://www.glcoherence.org/templates/gc ... -heart.pdf

AND

Quote:
The LTO knowledge base and systems are also addressed, and from the answers we learn that there is no Lyricus “bible” of teachings; that their knowledge base and system has formed into seven disciplines; that their philosophical system is an outgrowth of the science of multidimensional reality (which will be a byproduct of the Grand Portal discovery), and that their philosophy is more of a catalytic system for nudging those in the quarters of power toward an expanded view of reality and consciousness beyond the physical world. And finally, that this discovery, in turn and ironically, sheds the need for a philosophical system because:

In the knowledge of this reality, there is no need for a philosophical system or spiritual belief system or religious structure because the individual recognizes that they are complete unto themselves with respect to the vital knowledge. No laws or rules are required in this realization because the knowledge itself entrains the soul carrier to its holographic truth, which is based on the most profound levels of love and understanding. As this is the foundation of persistent reality, those who live in this frequency neither require nor seek a philosophical system.



https://www.wingmakers.com/websites/

I find this an awesome contemplation. This is how Terran operated and with the understanding of how and why. He was a natural. The italics and bold is mine.





I AM WE ARE.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:46 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
so much for the Scientific approach to explaining the Hearth's Intelligence ... I find the way James explains it ... in the book and in his paper called The Energetic Heart : Its Purpose in Human Destiny ... far more revealing of "the battlefield" Terran was born into

In ancient times the heart was regarded as the seat of soul. It was the gateway between the world of soul and the world of the body-mind. It has, in the science of the last 300 years, undergone a repositioning as a mechanical pump of remarkable biological properties, but nonetheless, a mechanism of blood distribution and little more.

In more modern times, metaphysicians have placed the heart within the emotional frequencies, signaling its place in the astral plane or the plane of emotions. They reason that the heart is the emotional and feeling center of the body, therefore it is not governed by its own intelligence but rather the intelligence of the mind. Metaphysics has quietly relegated the heart to a position of emotional expression that must therefore be aligned to the mind centers, which operate as the active, guiding principle of the human instrument.

It is this repositioning of the heart’s mission and function by both science and metaphysics that has diminished its role in today’s world, and this is not by accident. While the mind-brain is overshadowed by the ego, it posits that the heart is its instrument, when indeed it is more truthful to say that the mind-brain is the instrument of the heart.

The time is rapidly approaching when the heart’s intelligence will be rightly understood as the primary source of human connection to the divine intelligence of our Creator. Its perceptual capabilities and resilience of spirit is a result of this intimate connection to First Source. It will become the mirror by which humanity sees — in high resolution and irrefutable detail — the wonders of the human soul.
https://www.wingmakers.com/wp-content/themes/wingmaker/style/dark/pdffiles/The%20Energetic%20Heart.pdf

it is interesting also to note, that the Heart's Intelligence is never referred to in the materials as a "higher" intelligence - but they fo identify a "Higher Intelligence" ( another topic) - but in his first interview with Mark, and elsewhere in the materials, James reveals that the heart and mind are an Integrated (Intelligence) system and that they work together (not separately as we may suppose)

Quote:
The heart of the human soul is in accord with the heart of First Source.
Remember, we are created in the image of our Maker. Within this Heart of hearts is the transmission upon which we all live and have our being.

It is from here that we have been diverted — our attentions split into a thousand directions, forgetting —no, underestimating our heart’s intelligence and the ease in which we can apply its special powers.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:35 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:24 am
Posts: 383
starduster wrote:
he has a ladder that he gets on, to look her in the eye - she licks him like a dog :lol:


Hehe :P

Also thanks for adding that snippet from the Energetic Heart: its purpose in human destiny. I read that one a little more than one year ago. I like how thanks to this forum I get to re-read the WMM's in a randomized order.

_________________
To live in service of truth, you must first identify the layers of deception that encompass you.
Nature is the "Queen" on the chessboard.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:46 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
the only other place where I recall a reference to a battlefield in the WMMs is in the definition of valor ...

While valor is generally used in the context of war or the battlefield, it is, as an element of love, linked with the act of speaking truth ... It simply requires that you defend yourself from injustice.
https://www.wingmakers.com/6-heart-virtues/


and here in, lies the choice

If you don’t defend your virtues you have separated from them and have lost an opportunity to be a co-creative force in the world of form.

IMO - ^^^ that is what "kills" you because the Virtues of the Heart are the frequencies that Animate LIFE - energize the human heart


certainly we can outlive the Animus amongst us ... their hearts are withered because their lives are without Virtue.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:14 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
Shayalana wrote:
Shayalana wrote:
Quote:
The heart is in a constant two-way dialogue with the
brain. But, McCraty explains, the heart and cardiovascular
system are sending far more signals to the brain than the brain
is sending to the heart. This has been known since the late
1800s, but has largely been ignored. While it is recognized
that these afferent signals, or signals that flow to the brain,
have a regulatory influence on many aspects of the autonomic nervous system, including most glands and organs, it is less commonly appreciated that they also have profound effects on
the higher brain centers. Cardiovascular afferents have numerous connections to such brain centers as the thalamus, hypothalamus, and amygdala, and they play a direct and important role in determining our perceptions, thought processes, and emotional experiences.
Recent work in the relatively new field of neurocardiology
has firmly established that the heart is a sensory organ and an
information encoding and processing center, with an exten-
sive intrinsic nervous system that’s sufficiently sophisticated
to qualify as a heart brain. Its circuitry enables it to learn,
remember, and make functional decisions independent of the
cranial brain. To everyone’s surprise, the findings have demon-
strated that the heart’s intrinsic nervous system is a complex,
self-organized system; its neuroplasticity, or ability to reorga-
nize itself by forming new neural connections over both the
short and long term, has been well demonstrated.
Some of the most seminal work on the relationship be-
tween heart–brain interactions was conducted in the 1970s
and early 1980s by physiologists John and Beatrice Lacey, who
were the first to postulate a causal role for the cardiovascular
system in modulating perceptual and cognitive performance.
They suggested that the cardiovascular system modulates
cortical functions via ascending input during a cardiac cycle
from the sensory neurons in the heart, aortic arch, and carotid
arteries.McCraty and his team at HeartMath followed up this no-
tion and developed what they call the heart rhythm coherence
hypothesis, which postulates that the pattern and stability of
beat-to-beat changes in heart rate encodes information over
macroscopic time scales that can influence cognitive perfor-
mance and emotional experience. The HeartMath researchers
also found substantial evidence that the heart plays a unique
synchronizing role in the body. As the most powerful and con-
sistent generator of rhythmic information patterns in the body,
the heart is in continuous communication with the brain and
body through multiple pathways:neurologically, (through
the Autonomic Nervous System) biochemically (through hor-mones),
biophysically(through pressure and sound waves), anenergetically
(through electromagnetic field interactions). This
makes the heart uniquely well positioned to act as the
global coordinator in the body’s symphony of functions, binding and
synchronizing the system as a whole. Because of the extent
of the heart’s influence on physiological, cognitive, and emo-
tional systems, the heart provides a central point of reference
from which the dynamics of such processes can be regulated.


http://www.glcoherence.org/templates/gc ... -heart.pdf

AND

Quote:
The LTO knowledge base and systems are also addressed, and from the answers we learn that there is no Lyricus “bible” of teachings; that their knowledge base and system has formed into seven disciplines; that their philosophical system is an outgrowth of the science of multidimensional reality (which will be a byproduct of the Grand Portal discovery), and that their philosophy is more of a catalytic system for nudging those in the quarters of power toward an expanded view of reality and consciousness beyond the physical world. And finally, that this discovery, in turn and ironically, sheds the need for a philosophical system because:

In the knowledge of this reality, there is no need for a philosophical system or spiritual belief system or religious structure because the individual recognizes that they are complete unto themselves with respect to the vital knowledge. No laws or rules are required in this realization because the knowledge itself entrains the soul carrier to its holographic truth, which is based on the most profound levels of love and understanding. As this is the foundation of persistent reality, those who live in this frequency neither require nor seek a philosophical system.



https://www.wingmakers.com/websites/

I find this an awesome contemplation. This is how Terran operated and with the understanding of how and why. He was a natural. The italics and bold is mine.





I AM WE ARE.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:39 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I guess that you have some sort of debilitating handicap, Shay, that won't allow you to comprehend, what an insult it is to the reader's intelligence it is, to have you repeat yourself - over and over - how many times do you need to be told the same thing before you understand it?

basically what this behavior reveals is you projecting that it takes repeated attempts for you to comprehend the written word ...you obviously don't get it the first time and need to read the same thing over and over ... so you assume that none of us get it the first time you post it either - unless you post it ten times ... but the fact that no one else has your handicap seems to have escaped your awareness too - even when you are repeatedly told how narcissistic it makes you appear ... and the fact that it apparently doesn't work either, because no one responds to your posts (but me) after requesting that you not do this - a hundred times - because, not only is it insulting, it is expensive, and embarrassing to see how ignorant and self-centered you are even after all these years of repeating good advice - to yourself .

It is fairly apparent that NO ONE else in this forum suffers from the inability to comprehend what they read, the first time, nor do they demand so much attention - BUT YOU ... and what adds injury to your insulting behavior is the fact that 90% of the time, what you are trying to brow beat us with, isn't even from the WMMs ... when there is still reams of materials, that after 15 years - that we haven't discussed ... I can not help but compare this "psychotic" behavior to that of the fictional character Arnold Horshack from the TV sit-com Welcome Back Carter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YHFAeM7sz4

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:03 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
More about the powerful effects of heart focus which the previous article from HeartMath scientifically proves, and what Terran naturally uses and lives. So many more "Terrans" being born and leaving the old system and its egos and resistances in the dust.

Appendix to Commentaries on Lyricus Discourse 6 Techniques of the Intuitive Intelligence
Outline of Emotional Clearing Exercise And Light Distribution

Prepared by Darlene Berges


“Intuitive intelligence is the potency of the quantum heart trickling into
the three dimensional world. It is the key to the knowledge that matters.
For this knowledge changes everything in the dimensions of the past,
present and future.”
Lyricus Discourse 6, Lyricus Teaching Order


The following is an outline of an exercise given in Lyricus Discourse 6 for clearing
emotional “debris” accumulated in the human instrument. This outline is meant to
be used in conjunction with Lyricus Discourse 6 and is not a substitute for studying
the original...

http://planetwork.co/PW_Articles/LD%206 ... bution.pdf

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:30 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
My deduction is albeit not conscious of.
James "works" for the Animus ....supporting "science"
known only to Man as proving the truth of the Soul
2080 061221
Time manipulations of a BS nature,
Terran Khan
King Gaia that Mahu Nahi serves.
I like and support him
As well as Kej Cocco and Marduktov.
Why not now as the Soul being true and forever a long state of being.
Lets just get along with IT.
Mark Taff /Zor B......to Alex and Anna his grandchildren.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:12 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
markzorb wrote:
My deduction is albeit not conscious of.
James "works" for the Animus ....supporting "science"
known only to Man as proving the truth of the Soul
2080 061221
Time manipulations of a BS nature,
Terran Khan
King Gaia that Mahu Nahi serves.
I like and support him
As well as Kej Cocco and Marduktov.
Why not now as the Soul being true and forever a long state of being.
Lets just get along with IT.
Mark Taff /Zor B......to Alex and Anna his grandchildren.


Stop trashing threads with this Mark. This is from your PROGRAMMED EGO which has nothing to do with the WingMakers Materials! If you had any respect for the people here wanting to truly discuss the WMM you would not be posting this stuff from your past here, let alone being understood as anything coherent! :roll:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:31 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
I find it disturbing your lack of freedom of thought in discussing the WMM Debra ....your narrow rigid perspective to what or isn't acceptable in discussing the WMM .....you only see what you can see.....I think it great supporting Mahu Nahi......name holds power.......James not the dominant......I find it disturbing his reliance on technology for the future to unfold as he sees it....you just like to fight....the not righteous....in your mind that is more fanatical......then she realizes.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:14 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
please explain what you discern is James' "reliance on technology" because I see him using technology because we have become so dependent upon it - that is the only way he can penetrate the "walls" that we have constructed around our personal BS .... aaaaannd ... myth-making (story telling) is the most Ancient way of preserving the "morals" of the past ... they are based upon individuals - who for the most part "follow their hearts" and become "heros" because they did ... like Terran

Quote:
Question 4 – Why did James decide to write novels, instead of writing everything in a nonfiction orientation like other gurus or experts in the metaphysical space?

James creates mythological environments where deep spiritual content can be assimilated by the reader through the activation of their imagination, and fictional settings provide the best way to achieve this. Fiction allows the reader to consider the possibilities, but not see the writings as being absolute or authoritative. It provides exploration without the feelings of indoctrination.

The WingMakers Materials are ancient. They are not owned by any organization and certainly not any individual. In James’ view, they should be represented as pure as they are—without embellishments or personality or organizational imprints of any kind. They are agnostic in terms of their orientation towards any existing religion or spiritual belief. They are not self-help or personal development materials. They are catalysts for the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness
https://www.wingmakers.com/content/faqs/

it seems the best way to reach into one's "personal wisdom" and energize it ... what I find most appealing about his "teaching method" is

There are no memberships, no organization, no requirements, no inner circle, no central doctrine, no leadership, no buildings, no meetings, no board of directors, and no personality that lends its charisma to generate tithing members. James Mahu has been very specific about keeping WingMakers low key, underground, sober, agnostic and personal. There is no fanfare.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:19 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
markzorb wrote:
I find it disturbing your lack of freedom of thought in discussing the WMM Debra ....your narrow rigid perspective to what or isn't acceptable in discussing the WMM .....you only see what you can see.....I think it great supporting Mahu Nahi......name holds power.......James not the dominant......I find it disturbing his reliance on technology for the future to unfold as he sees it....you just like to fight....the not righteous....in your mind that is more fanatical......then she realizes.


Mark this forum is the result of what Lyricus offers us through James who, unlike you, does what he does multidimensionally. Your ego is rather HMS one dimensional. People are here because it resonates within their being as a whole. What you do is specific to your ego. The WMM speak to their soul which is the whole purpose of the Grand Portal in proving its existence in multidimensionality in particular. That you feel a need to compete with that as others before you have tried is rather pointless and unauthentic to say the least. I don't say this to be mean. The magnitude of the WMM is beyond what most comprehend, yet, it's effects are for the benefit of the species of the planet AS A WHOLE.Why do you find it so hard to just be you, you that is underneath all that ego stuff? If you can't accept what you are essentially as being 'enough' how can you expect anyone else too? You spelled my name incorrectly, btw. LOL.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:15 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
i trust that Mark's soul - his Wholeness Navigator was resonated by the frequency of Love embedded in these materials just as much as any member here was ... it didn't judge his qualifications to participate but it did attract him here and I believe it is what keeps him here --- all our life experiences are unique - and designed to keep us Ignornant of our potential - as well as our First point, but the fact that he is "in tune" is evident - which is more than I can say for the majority of the individuals who have been exposed to and drawn here (for a quick dip) by these "homing" frequencies.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:33 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
markzorb wrote:
I find it disturbing your lack of freedom of thought in discussing the WMM Debra ....your narrow rigid perspective to what or isn't acceptable in discussing the WMM .....you only see what you can see.....I think it great supporting Mahu Nahi......name holds power.......James not the dominant......I find it disturbing his reliance on technology for the future to unfold as he sees it....you just like to fight....the not righteous....in your mind that is more fanatical......then she realizes.


MY lack of freedom of thought in discussing the WMM????!!!! LOLOLOLOL When do you ever discuss the WMM? Instead you post whatever it is called and none of it is open for discussion. It is too subjective for that and you post stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with the WingMakers and stuff about James you have no clue about. King Gaia? And James knows who or what that is? Where does that come from? We have no way of verifying what you say and neither do you because it is so subjective. The WMM appeal to many many people because it was constructed to do so. What you post appeals mainly to you if at all understood even by you. :roll:



Quote:
My view is that a woman who goes through life without taking any notice of society's perception of her becomes the most feared individual on the planet. This is because patriarchy wants to reduce her to an insecure, submissive female and as long as she rejects the notion of validation, she is perceived as a threat to the status quo.

I want to point out that women need not be strong in order to inculcate fear- this is not the aim of rejecting notions of validation. The fear is a by-product of our society that is so seeped in patriarchal culture. Historically, women have been treated as second-class citizens and up until the first wave of feminism; this trend dominated much of the world. This is why a woman who does not require validation is so thoroughly feared because she challenges the age-old male privilege and patriarchal notions. So many men in my life have tried to "fix me"; they viewed me as a "fiery" being who is in need of taming. I want all women of the world to throw out notions of validation and act whichever way they want regardless of how they are perceived. The best thing we can do is be comfortable and happy in our skin and in this way no industry, system or group of people can subvert our energies or try to break us down.

Mohadesa Najumi

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/mohades ... 71919.html


What she says. 8)

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:33 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
I forgot only you know to get the meaning of the messages from our future Selves Shay.
That only you know and are able to understand what the glyphs are doing for us
My apologies for offending you by having a thought stirred by the WMM.
And then having the gall to post on your forum what you see as gibberish
I see a good opportunity to practice the virtues and get better at being a SI
Appreciate your help
Bright Blessings in reading between the lines
Mahu Nahi.......a group effort......you play your part well......There are many like him.
LTO filled with devotees.....thousands of Souls waiting to be verified by them as real
A joke really.......surely you get IT.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:35 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18439
Location: QUANTUSUM
This is the Epigraph of The Collected Works of the WingMakers Volume 1...

"Rely not on the teacher, but on the teaching. Rely not on words of the teaching, but on the spirit of the words. Rely not on theory, but on experience. Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. Do not believe anything because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe anything because it is written in your religious books. Do not believe anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. But, after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and the benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it."

The Buddha


This depicts beautifully how I have been endeavoring to live my life ever since I can remember. Maybe not in so many words but most definitely in spirit. As with so much of the other material you say you have 'read' Mark you still think you know better. You still feel a great need to impress and rely on the approval of others. You still feel a need to be an 'elder' when what you say is not even factual let alone provable except in your own mind. it is more than obvious that I am not politically correct, and you expect me to play that game with you. I never said you offended me, another projection of yours, I just asked you to stop trashing my threads with what you write that has little or none to do with the WMM. You already have a thread you started that noone can understand but you and it isnt about the WMM either, it's all about you.

"There is no key to turn. There is no holy mantra to sing. There is no formula to recite to become enlightened. There is instead, the human aspiration to express a genuine spiritual equality without fanfare."

(Written on the back cover of the Collected Works of the WingMakers Volume 1)

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:33 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
interesting that I have no problem letting things flow (in one ear and out the other as they say) it was a real problem for me in school, and I had to make whatever I wanted to "memorize" into a song - the kids teased me when I sang Shakespere and the Gettysburg Address :lol: so I have no difficulty with things "sticking" and blocking the stream, or diverting it ... I was also teased for having such an "open mind" and have been accused all my life of being gullible - I never could lie - cause I never remembered the lie and eventually exposed myself - I hated that feeling so I quit lying in the second grade ... but learned how not to tell the "whole truth" to avoid being rude --- the truth does often HURT - I believe that having an open mind allows me to comprehend - what others automatically reject or block

the gods made up for my lack of memory and I am able to "see" (right down to the page number) what I am looking for quite easily - it is not what is called a "photographic memory" because I can't "read the page" but I can find it with little or no help from Search by scanning the materials ... but it is quite frustrating for me, when the webpage is updated - the furniture moved - and this new WM's website is quite a challenge for me - especially when things are being added daily :roll:

still, I appreciate the Buddha's good advice - I prefer to read the original text without someone's (other than James) interpretation or introduction (the way it was in the old forum) but I understand why so many people have become dependent upon others to tell them what they just saw or read (the way the talking head do before and after every media event) - it seems that we are programed NOT to trust ourselves to comprehend anything without guidance or it having been "dummied down" ... I agree with James when he said "we haven't forgotten" we just need to immerse ourselves in it before the memories of how to swim surface - so we can save ourselves - you never forget your "native" language (or how to ride a bike)

which is not to say that I comprehended the WMMs the first time I read them - it was only when I put them together (quotes from all statements related to the topic) that I could see the Big Picture ... and most of them were provided to me by the members of this forum, as we discussed specific topic and I doubt we will ever cover them all at the rate we are going ... I also believe James knew that we needed this "collaboration" because it is just to vast for one individual to comprehend it all - I am grateful for all your help but it still takes years to piece together the big picture and bring it into focus ... like James also said " there are no mistakes" --- "nothing is lost or wasted" and the repetition of going over the same topic with the personal "enhancements" of other's experiences - make the path smooth - and I like to think that when I light my candle just before I practice the techniques, that it "brightens the path" ... I just imagine that the candle stays lit (eternally) and each day, I get closer to our Source.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Last edited by starduster on Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:29 pm 
Offline
Member
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:59 pm
Posts: 198
Location: New Philadelphia
First Source finds us entertaining .
Good enough for me.
Does not matter how we are effected by the WMM.
Just we are moved upwards when we are in their sphere of influence.
IT is good
IAMWEARE about the group .
James has drawn together
Everybody welcome to participate


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:12 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
well, considering that WE ARE 1st Source, that means that we are amusing our selves - which usually happens when we are bored ... personally I don't get bored, I have too much to do to sit around contemplating my belly button ... and most of what "entertains" others I find offensive (slapstick, ridicule, sports, [Censored] and MDK) I'd just as soon Dream than "be entertained"

I think you are ignoring the effect that WMMs have ALREADY had on you Mark and the fact that we are all "Wingmakers" so the influence that FS has upon us is unavoidable - it is what animates ALL life.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:59 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
IT is good.
Chamber 24 "blowing" my mind.
I like gazing into the left side.
Dream catcher Infinity.
Glyphs encoded from our future selves.
Wakes me up......is ok with me your wanting to in your mind'
Protect the WMM ....that do not need your help.....has made you "blind" .
This false devotion has made you a fascist......sort of........your grace is your heart
That is pure......so carry on .


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:58 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
"protect" the WMMs ? what do they need protection from ? Are you talking about protecting your Self from being exposed to them ?

my only intent is to discuss them ... practice them and to bring myself into alignment with them - and that is what this forum was created for - so we could assist each other in doing this ... by sharing what we have experienced during our own transformation process - using these materials

for some it has become a battlefield - because it is their intention to compare the Materials with what they have been programed to believe before they were released to the public ... that misdirect our efforts to let them Unify us

The original materials have not been altered since they were originally released ... many thing have been added to make it easier for us to understand, after we digested the Philosophies but the only thing that has been "updated" is the environment of where they have been placed and their availability. I couldn't say if that included more 'security' or not - but other than for the one time that I am aware of, the WM's website has only been hacked once - and it was quickly restore to its original form.

as for being a Fascist --- I would point out, that I consider my self an Anarchist - by removing my support from the Central System that is controlled by Fascist who have resorted to using the media (public opinion) to brain wash us into believing that we have no choice - other than to do what we are told - when it becomes more evident by the day - that they do not have this Species best interest in mind - they are only interested in supporting what Anu has determined is best for HIM and the way they do that is by suppressing Consciousness of our Origins, our Potential/Purpose and our innate ability to KNOW the truth and save our selves

what could I possibly do - to protect them ? do you have any examples of my attempts to protect them or is that just what you choose to believe about my attempts to stay focused on the materials and to respect the purpose of this forum ?

"blind" - they way you have used it is to suggest that I am ignoring the materials (even though I quote them in almost ever post) and I point out,, is your way of avoiding them - when you discuss your experiences in the Astral Plane where you have created your own place to hide from the Truth revealed in the WMMs ... that I might add - only exists in your mind. (which is why everyone ignores what you have to say - other than to point out the injustice of depending on others - to your SELF)

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:00 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
I was not talking to you dear SD.
Interesting though your response.
Shay considers herself the protector and explains why she is so combative re posts that she considers not within the context.
WMM needs no protection and are much more then the written word.
True freedom exists within First Source delights in our exploration.
I love that you exercise IT.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:31 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I admire your patience (with yourself - and others) Mark ... and your ability to see through the crusty exterior into the heart of all things ... you remind me of myself, in that, I always overlooked my fellow traveler's state of being and focused on their potential ... which I discovered enabled them to continue to lead me astray ... and ignore my self

you have bravely gone where Angels fear to tread -... I almost envy your adventures with ETs and Dragons but now that you have discover the Plan of FS you need to take Command of your vessel and leave the Battlefield behind - to serve the higher purpose that brought us here ... now.


and what IS that "higher purpose" ? you may ask ... why it is nothing less that exploring the "Unknown" - which means discovering what our Creator is not even aware of ... wow - think about that for a minute - Our presence in this region of the Universe of Universes is revealing to our Creator what IT is capable of manifesting but has never experienced - whether we are conscious of doing that - or not.

Without you I am unable to evolve. Without me, you are unable to exist. This is our eternal bond. It was and is my desire to evolve that gave you existence. We, collectively, are the conjoint vessel of creation and exploration. We are the boldness of the uncharted journey and the imaginative energy of the out-picturing of new realities. We are the image of an ascending, infinite, expanding spiral that is created segment by segment by itself. We are inseparable—each the window of the other.

is this mission not worthy of your full attention ? what could possibly be more important ? and what prevents us from appreciating this Partnership with our Creator (Wholeness)


Truly, this is my central revelation.
I am here, beneath this mythology, to awaken your animal self to our relationship so you may slay your vanity.

This (vanity) is the distortion between us. It is not space or time that separates us and diminishes our conscious relationship. It is your desire to excel within the cave of your existence and derive gratification from this and this alone.


we only think/believe that we know it all - but what we have discovered (collectively) here on the outer edge of the Universe of Universes is what we could not even imagine, exists....until we experienced it ... and that knowledge (gaind by our personal and unique experience) is transferred to our Creator. To me, Full Consciousness means that I become aware of my/our relationship with the Creator and how valuable that relationship is to us all - our vanity is understandable once we grok - who WE ARE... but we need to get over it ASAP

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Copyright © 2005-2012 WingMakers.co.uk