WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Finish the 2nd cycle of Lyricus.org
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:29 am 

Take a breath

I have finished the 2nd cycle of 6 Lyricus discourses reading cycle.

Read 6 discourses every month for one year,and while reading,listening to the CD---The grand portal
I insisted for 6 months and gave up at first,but now,I have finished it for the 1st year.
I will continue to do this year after year.

I suggest you to print all discourses out to read,and play The grand portal CD in the same time,this way is more comfortable than to read before computer.

From Lyricus.org:

"It is recommended to read the discourses aloud and to repeat the readings every month or so for a period of one year. The discourses provide grounding in the elegant neutrality of the consciousness of the sovereign integral.

Lyricus.org will initially provide discourses and special music selections that can be listened to while reading the discourses. "

breath

http://lyricus.org/discourses/intro.htm

Last edited by yhg342 on Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Finish the 1st cycle of Lyricus.org
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:12 am 
Posting Freak

yhg342 wrote:
this month,I have finished the 1st cycle of 6 Lyricus discourses reading cycle.

Read 6 discourses every month for one year,and while reading,listening to the CD---The grand portal
I insisted for 6 months and gave up at first,but now,I have finished it for the 1st year.
I will continue to do this year after year.

I suggest you to print all discourses out to read,and play The grand portal CD in the same time,this way is more comfortable than to read before computer.

From Lyricus.org:

"It is recommended to read the discourses aloud and to repeat the readings every month or so for a period of one year. The discourses provide grounding in the elegant neutrality of the consciousness of the sovereign integral.

Lyricus.org will initially provide discourses and special music selections that can be listened to while reading the discourses. "

http://lyricus.org/discourses/intro.htm

Good on you girl! Your enthusiasm is wonderful!

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject: Re: Finish the 1st cycle of Lyricus.org
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:14 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I found it easy to remember, by reading the first one, on the first day of the month - the second on the second day and so on - reading each one out loud enhanced my comprehension (I believe) and setting the "tone" with music also made them flow smoother

I must admit, that until I did that, I was not all that impressed with the LDs - but after that, I recognized that they were foundational to my understanding of the concepts found in the Philos ... and I believe that I have quoted them more than any other part of the materials

you just did your Self a huge favor YHG, and will find a great reward in having done so ... thank you for sharing your experience and reminding us of how the process unfolds.