WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Full cover of The Weather Composer 2
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:30 am 

Post subject: Re: Full cover of The Weather Composer 2
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:10 am 

what the meaning of the blue triangle below Terran?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:38 am 

what is the meaning of the mathemathical equations on the upper right corner?

maybe the blue triangle below Terran represents goodbye hierarchy? :P

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:49 pm 
Posting Freak

Looks like a portal he is able to call into Being.
Wing Maker Will make do creating his/her own reality.
From how many dimensions conscious the question .
But One the answer my opinion.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:42 am 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
Looks like a portal he is able to call into Being.
Wing Maker Will make do creating his/her own reality.
From how many dimensions conscious the question .
But One the answer my opinion.

And what YOU term as wing maker will is your creation and opinion. WingMaker is not divided. You fragment it Mark.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:19 am 
Posting Freak

We are all fragments dear Shay .
Forget about my will.
I just wish to contribute to the Whole.
WingMaker "Will" my way of explaining IT.
Let us talk about the Portal instead of squabbling about semantics.
What do you think triangle is ?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:54 pm 

http://www.slideshare.net/falzinar/wing ... alglossary

There are some interesting perspectives that may be gleaned from the triangle representations in this "WingMakers Visual Glossary" by John Berges.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:00 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
markzorb wrote:
We are all fragments dear Shay .
Forget about my will.
I just wish to contribute to the Whole.
WingMaker "Will" my way of explaining IT.
Let us talk about the Portal instead of squabbling about semantics.
What do you think triangle is ?

you just have to learn to accept the fact that Shay is here to "kill the messengers" in a hope to get us to ignore the message Mark

YHG, to me it represents "breath" -

Tolsap, what does it "say" to you ... John has his own perspectives ... so do you, I am very interested, and I believe YHG is also interested in what YOUR perspective of the triangle is ...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:59 pm 
Posting Freak

well there is so much in this pic, that I just had to "look" closer ... and thought I would share what I "found" after some tweeking

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:44 pm 

As art is not by any stretch of the imagination one of my strong points I do not feel adequately gifted to contribute toward the conversation, which is why my focus is predominantly more on the encoding within language and narrative, but I will take a shot at what my impressions are:

To muse over the triangle I need to include the surrounding images. The hand according to wiki:

The Hand of God, or Manus Dei in Latin, also known as Dextera domini/dei, the "right hand of God", is a motif in Jewish and Christian art, especially of the Late Antique and Early Medieval periods, when depiction of Jehovah or God the Father as a full human figure was considered unacceptable. The hand, sometimes including a portion of an arm, or ending about the wrist, is used to indicate the intervention in or approval of affairs on Earth by God, and sometimes as a subject in itself.

The hand is piercing through numerical code indicating to me that it is outside of, but also a large impacting force within a numerical reality. The human beings appear to be cast by the hand, or perhaps deliberately placed, and are positioned at the apex of the triangle, but not in it, indicating to me that they have an observer position from a multidimensional perspective within a numerical universe which I interpret from the background imagery. The intensity of their demeanor, their position and size, also impresses to me that they are in an advantageous position to have a designed impact within the triangle, (much like the hand has impact), if the triangle is viewed as a dimensional reality of Earth with its current hierarchical governing system, (and the impact of these characters is of course illustrated in the storyline).

But the apex of the triangle could also represent the Entity, the Sovereign Integral perspective, tributary zones, etc which I view from some of John Berge's framework which provides me with simple, yet complex, descriptions for "componentry" within, and without, triangle(s) - and is where I will have to stop as deeper analysis will only get myself tangled in confusion without the ability to coherently deconstruct what I sense from the imagery - but hopefully I have adequately expressed that I do not see the triangle represented in this artwork as having just one dimensional meaning. This is why overall I found John's triangle(s) good representations for the multidimensional aspects of triangles and how they weave and interlock.

What I find most interesting about this artwork though is that the "Hand of God" is the left hand!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:53 pm 
Posting Freak

great! wow, that really enhanced my perspective of this pic, and if you had not mentioned it, I would have never noticed the "left" hand (of god)

I didn't really think of it as "god" because it was "menacing" (just needed long sharp nails lol) but - considering who the "god" of this world/universe IS - its understandable that his "formulas" may be threatened by Terran ... In Kabbalah they consider the right hand as "giving" and the left as "recieving" ... sure looks like it is about to "grasp" something

thank you for what your POV has added ... hope others will add more as we focus on this "message"

PS, I only see ones, twos, and threes in the formula (predominately) ... I don't speak math (fluently) so that's just a superficial observation --- you were discussing a "grid" in another topic, did you see the "light-grid" behind the characters?

Last edited by starduster on Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:37 am 
Posting Freak

more tweeking for a closer look

what is in his "hood" - something (transparent) is overlaid from the hood up - like a shadow on their faces ?

and what are these "orbs" close to the sun ...?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:39 am 

Thanks for the blowup pics they made me delve a little deeper into the imagery of the triangle and what I notice is the interconnected lattice-like imagery that is similar, although not so geometrically, to the Sovereign Integral web-like diagram. It is interesting to note that the apex of this lattice-work is clouded, impressing to me that it is veiled, that is, not uncovered, (yet?), like the rest of the triangle. There is also an interesting correlation with the bright lightning like flashes of light inside the triangle with similar flashes outside in a structure that I am intrigued by what its meaning is.

Yes I did notice the grid behind the characters but as its geometry is very simple I am imagining it could perhaps be symbolic for the Holographic Heart Virtues Grids in the Diagrams Section of the WM Website; it also inspires me toward the multidimensional aspects of one Entity and how they can each travel from their core into different personalities and worlds - like spokes on a wheel - Dhaleeb demonstrates this in "The Bones" Chapter of Quantusum and makes me ponder if each of these characters are "pieces of the same vase", or spokes of the same wheel so to speak.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:19 pm 
Posting Freak

i tried to get closer to the "triangle" but photobucket is such a disappointment, it looks clear in their website but is blurry when I post it ... anyway, this is my latest attempt - using Hi-Def to reveal the "webbing" in the "plasma" (?)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:12 pm 

I was also thinking that the "webbing in the plasma" was similar to the sovereignintegral.org "diagram"

I wonder what is this?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:35 pm 

Is it a cyclone? The size of it is remarkable!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:36 pm 
Posting Freak

most likely ... which indicates that they are all "above" the Atmosphere, for that (Universal) perspective ... it could be HAARP as well, or the results of Terran's "composing of Weather" ... I do wish he would get on with that (tee hee) I am very interested in how a Sovereign Individual, might use their potential to do what HAARP does ... imagine if we could all do that - or contribute to a "perfect" climate - globally ... it is my understanding that when the Earth was "balanced" - before it started to wobble, there was only one "season" - and if you wanted snow, you went N or S - where snow was year round ... I like seasons, but it sure would be nice to grow fresh veggies - year-round ...

the realization of our potential is SOOOOOOOOOOO exciting ...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:02 pm 

Perhaps this triangle is synonymous with the one on the cover?

Attachments:
File comment: The triangle?
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 35.57 KiB | Viewed 15218 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:16 pm 
Posting Freak

I like that perspective ... I remember reading (a long time ago, in relation to the Art) that triangles (turquoise ones all through out the paintings like the orbs) represent "thought packages" or self-contained concepts that float up (arrise) into our consciousness from - source/core/personal wisdom - when we ask the "right questions" or when we are inspired to do some personal research ...

to me it is still "breath" in an ever-widening "triangle" - or sphere of influence ... that needs some sort of membrane to keep it co-herent as it spreads away from its source ... in the case of Terran, it would seem appropreate to see it is "icy" and has sharp angles ... but as we can see, it is not really a "triangle" but a four sided pyramid ... if that makes a difference ?

also it may be noted that anything that is this brilliant blue color (as is the sovereign integral image) I believe, indicates that it is a "spiritual" concept - lit by an inner light that glows that shade of blue (in a "pool" at our core)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:49 pm 
Posting Freak

Tolsap wrote:
http://www.slideshare.net/falzinar/wingmakers-visualglossary

There are some interesting perspectives that may be gleaned from the triangle representations in this "WingMakers Visual Glossary" by John Berges.

Thanks! What a wonderful reminder of John too. He contributed so much to these works. Such an intelligent, generous and kind soul. :?}

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:10 pm 

starduster wrote:
most likely ... which indicates that they are all "above" the Atmosphere, for that (Universal) perspective ... it could be HAARP as well, or the results of Terran's "composing of Weather" ... I do wish he would get on with that (tee hee) I am very interested in how a Sovereign Individual, might use their potential to do what HAARP does ... imagine if we could all do that - or contribute to a "perfect" climate - globally ... it is my understanding that when the Earth was "balanced" - before it started to wobble, there was only one "season" - and if you wanted snow, you went N or S - where snow was year round ... I like seasons, but it sure would be nice to grow fresh veggies - year-round ...

the realization of our potential is SOOOOOOOOOOO exciting ...

Ahou!

wooow, folks imagine what it would be like if there was no seasons. I love them, and I love fresh veggies.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:47 pm 
 WWW  Profile

I would like to clear up a posting about the cover of The Weather Composer: The Battlefield is Born.

The graphic of the back cover The Weather Composer: The Battlefield is Born is not the cover of the physical print edition.
This is a mock up cover. The back writing is what is called "a placeholder" for what will be written there.