WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Prologue
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 8:01 am 

I just read the prologue from "the battlefield is born" again, and I found it fascinating since it was the plasma wave of light talking... so I made a "highlight board" of all the things that stood out to me. I did not know until I read it again, what it actually was.

Post subject: Re: Prologue
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:13 am 
Posting Freak

Very cool! When I was photographing orbs much plasma was in some pictures and it made me wonder.I learned that plasma can become something us in this density may see and for some understand. Plasma can also take forms directed to it to take by the observor.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Last edited by Shayalana on Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:58 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA

NASA's IBEX and Voyager 1 missions have shattered all conventional ideas about the heliospheric boundary, the region separating our solar system from interstellar space. In 2009, the IBEX spacecraft created the first all-sky map of the boundary revealing an astonishing ribbon of energetic neutral atoms. According to scientists, it's still a big mystery.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygQIl-JaUUc#t=299

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygQIl-JaUUc

Quote:
A year ago, researchers from the IBEX mission – NASA’s Interstellar Boundary Explorer – announced the discovery of an unexpected bright band or ribbon of surprisingly high energy emissions at the boundary between our solar system and interstellar space. Now, after a year of observations, scientists have seen vast changes, including an unusual knot in the ribbon which appears to have ‘untied.’ Changes in the ribbon — a ‘disturbance in the force,’ so to speak, along with a shrunken heliosphere, may be allowing galactic cosmic rays to leak into our solar system.

“We didn’t understand where the ribbon came from in the first place,” said David McComas, IBEX principal investigator, during a press briefing. “It’s even more confounding now, to know the structure can change on incredibly short timescales.”

Researchers believe the ribbon forms from the interactions between interstellar space and the heliosphere, the protective bubble in which the Earth and other planets reside. The heliosphere is inflated by the solar wind, and acts as a protective shield from galactic cosmic rays that would otherwise bombard planets and perhaps prohibit life.

The interaction of the solar wind and interstellar medium creates energetic neutral atoms of hydrogen, called ENAs, that zip away from the heliosheath in all directions. Some of these atoms pass near Earth, where IBEX records their arrival direction and energy. As the spacecraft slowly spins, the detectors gradually build up pictures of the ENAs as they arrive from all over the sky.

IBEX produces global maps of the outer region of our solar system every six months. From the first map of the ribbon, released a year ago, scientists saw the unexpected ribbon, with a knot feature seen in the northern portion of the ribbon, as the brightest feature at higher energies.

The new, just-released map shows the large-scale structure of the ribbon, and another surprise: the distribution changed significantly. Overall, the intensity of ENAs has dropped 10% to 15%, and the hotspot has diminished and spread out along the ribbon.

McComas says the dropoff in intensity between the two all-sky maps perhaps makes sense, because the Sun is only now emerging from an unusually long period of very low activity and a correspondingly weak solar wind. The fewer the solar-wind particles that reached the heliosphere in recent years, meant the bubble may have shrunk. A smaller bubble allows more galactic cosmic rays can make their way into the inner solar system

“If we’ve learned anything from IBEX so far, it’s that the models we were using for interaction of the solar wind with the galaxy were just dead wrong,” said McComas.

With previous missions in our solar system, scientists have been able to get a handle on the medium inside termination shock, learning about the solar wind and how it is tied to structures on the sun.

“IBEX is first mission to give us definitive information about the medium that lies just beyond the heliosphere,” said Nathan Schwadron IBEX science operations lead. “The ribbon is tied in some ways to direct the orientation of the local field, giving us constraints how galactic medium affects the whole system. This is critical information that we have been missing.”

The scientists are hopeful IBEX will continue to operate through an entire solar cycle so that they can track the changes in the ribbon as solar activity is expected to increase in the next few years.

The paper, “The evolving heliosphere: Large-scale stability and time variations observed by the Interstellar Boundary Explorer,” was published online Sept. 29 in the American Geophysical Union’s Journal of Geophysical Research.

The lead video shows how the heliosphere is a bubble that surrounds our entire solar system and is inflated by the outward solar wind, which pushes out and deflects the material from the part of the galactic medium through which our Sun and solar system continually moves. This animation starts at our sun and quickly zooms out from the solar system to reveal the heliosphere and its collision with interstellar gas. The two Voyager spacecraft are currently exploring this interaction region. Credit: Goddard Conceptual Image Lab/Walt Feimer

Sources: NASA, Southwest Research Institute

Read more: http://www.universetoday.com/74712/myst ... z33OOe5pOb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:07 am 

So the same core consciousness inhabits what is considered the Mahdi, Christ and Anti-Christ. Now that is interesting indeed! Tells us something of our own potentials. Variables poised ready to implement the equation of evoloutionary projectory.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:41 pm 

AA Chamber 17 Poem one---Memories Unbound

I am a light wave that found itself
darting to earth unsheathed
seeking cover in human skin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:08 pm 
Posting Freak

Plasma was the form taken to travel to this planet by Sovereign Integral Terran. It seemed to come from the sun itself. He knew intimately those voices Eleanor heard in the stairwell and could very well of been one of them in that instance. Those voices represented First Source, that's why they were impossible to count. Terran and James both shared the capability of traversing dimensions being aware of doing so. Plasma comes from a dimension of a faster frequency than 3D it's why it takes a camera with infrared to be able to see it. Most people cannot see it unaided. Plasma is a state of awareness more expansive if not unlimited unlike 3D. Plasma is not subject to the limitations of the Hologram of Delusion because it can so easily pass into it and out of it. I thank Multiversal for this quote from Chamber 7 of the old WM website that he posted on Michaels's "Blueprint of Exploration" thread.

Quote:
Here is an Excerpt from the MP3 music samples from the old wingmakers site...

"Your consciousness is faceted to express light into multiple systems of existence. There are many many expressions that comprise your total self hood, and each expression is linked to the hub of consciousness that is you core identity. It is here that your ancient voice and eyes can multidimensionally observe express and experience. This is your food source for expansion and beautification. Place your attention upon your core identity and never release it. With every piece of information that passes your way discern how it enables you to attune to this voice and perception. This is the only discipline you require, it is the remedy of limitation..... Decoded from chamber seven. "

This fits in nicely with what we ask about plasma because plasma is but one of those expressions that comprise our total selfhood such as these human instruments are. The whole pie consists of expressions we are not even able to comprehend with only our human faculties tethered to the Hologram of Delusion and its limitations and ignorance of our core identity. The Energetic Heart is the only way of accessing it and the human mind will never know that because the human mind is an artificial mind created specifically to interface with the Hologram of Delusion, which specifically is designed to suppress and oppress Sovereign Integral. However, it's exciting to imagine what is possible with our Higher minds and it's hard to tell which is Heart and which is Mind. wink

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:50 pm 
Posting Freak

Starduster, NASA is known to give only limited information if not dis and mis information. I don't trust anything coming from the Nazis. Why do you constantly post their limitations?

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:27 am 
Posting Freak

every HI comes with a "mind" ... Anu did not create the HMS, he alter it ... with add-ons that were not part of the original template, James lists them and their purpose in the PCI and the WMMs tell us how to transform our current state of Consciousness (fragmented and programed) - and activate our "core" program - the HI is a component of the Enitiy and it has three of it own components... Mind/Emotions/Body - the WMMs tell us how to "re-program" ourselves so that we can once again have a Wholeness Perspective - and the accomplish our First Point (restore Entity Consciousness) so that the Entity can activate its Source Codes and "transform" the HI into the instrument of a Sovereign Integral . I know that the materials talk about 'removing' the 'diving suit' - but it is a metaphor for removing the programs that limit us ... that will allow us to re-integrate the fragmented parts of wholeness (the formless components) and give the Entity full consciousness (not the HI)

the "higher mind" is not Entity Consciousness (that is the Soul), and is little or no help because it is the collective mind of the Species ... that has been using Anu's program for 45,000 years - which makes it understandably distorted ... for example, if you were to ask the GM to give an account of 9/11 it would repeat what the majority of the species believes about it - what is "accepted" history is not necessary TRUTH - it would tell you that two planes driven by terrorist, crashed into the towers, and cause them to fall down, killing 3000 people which resulted in us going to war with AFG even though the terrorist leader was from Saudi Arabia - and that Iraq was drug into that war because it threatened our stability in that area with WMD... because that is what the "collective" chooses to believe - just like they choose to believe "death and taxes" are the only "constants" about life ... again not True, but the "higher mind" of the GM would record and report it as such

The Entity's Consciousness is directly connected to the collective Intelligence of First Source ... gained by personal experience of what is Universally true ... from every unique perspective of all species, of any given issue ... therefore, it is much "higher" than the "higher-mind of the GM" - personally I find the GM misleading - yes it does give Authority to one's personal BS - but if the majority of the contributors to the information that the GM collects are self-deluded prisoners of the Empire of Deception - the GM's intelligence is distorted. If you research the materials - using "genetic mind" as the "key-word" - you will discover that the GM is the results of Anu's programing

and this is why 'discernment' is such an important skill to develop ... you must be able to see an issue's purpose/intent of existence - trace down the source of its creation/manifestation, to make informed choices - because not even the Higher mind (GM) can do that for you - it can only tell you what IS (acceptable to the majority of the Earth's programed inhabitants)

another example, the entire population has been programed to believe that Marajuana is "Bad" and every nation on the planet has made it illegal - when Science has revealed that Humans - exclusively - were created with canibinoid receptors in their bodies - why would we have them in our natural design, if Cannabis is "bad" for us ? I think it is pretty obvious that we were designed to "use" it - to heal ourselves - that is its purpose and intent of the user, and its Source is Nature ... yet the GM totally rejects this "truth" - and praises the use of synthetic drugs - that have never "healed" anyone of any thing ... they are "treatments" designed to make the dis-eased individual dependent upon the Pharm Co.s to hide the symptoms of their dis-ease ... you have pain for a reason - if you take something to block the pain - you aren't fixing the cause of it.

It is interesting to me that one of the first things the WMMs "do" is trigger the formation of a cluster of cell in our HI's body, that makes us aware of the GM (collective/higher mind) I assume that it is the foundation or Origin Point of our personal (conditioned) beliefs ... but keep in mind that the WMMs tell us that this "higher"mind is also the results of an agenda to suppress the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness from becoming our preferred state of consciousness - globally

the Minds are simply computers programed to react to external data - they can be programed to "react" in several ways ... they do not possess intelligence or consciousness - until you program them ... they were created to make life easier but they can, just as easily be programed to make life more difficult - or to crash on command ... one's dependency upon their Artificial Intelligence is a choice - and so are the programs that that they run on ... the WMMs suggest that we function best on the programs originally designed for Life on Planet Earth - found in our Core - but most individuals are conditioned to adapt to the Programs that Anu created that suppress consciousness - and keep us from accessing FSI - full consciousness.

Last edited by starduster on Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:33 am 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Starduster, NASA is known to give only limited information if not dis and mis information. I don't trust anything coming from the Nazis. Why do you constantly post their limitations?

NASA has the only window open to the Universe Shay, where do you go when you want to understand about the Universe ... you need to start somewhere ... and if you have an OPEN MIND, and are aware that they are a member of the Hierarchy and are not (allowed) to tell us the "whole" truth, we can still use their information - a Wholeness Perspective demands that you "reject nothing" - for you to close the window that they open because they limit or distort information is closing the only window we have to view the Universe and understand it ... IMO it is better than nothing - or complete IGNORE-ance

according to the Hierarchy - Plasma is a substance that appears like a "gas" that carries electricity - it's in our blood and smashed between two pieces of glass in our TV ... but the Science Hierarchy is not willing to admit that our Universe IS ELECTRICAL ... Terran didn't ride plasma to "get here" maybe his (self) consciousness did - maybe ALL of our (individuated) consciousness "arrives" here from the Central Place on plasma ... but it needs a HI to express itself in MEST - Terran is not "special" - his "mission" is to make us aware, that we are are all equally capable of - composing weather ... while "in the body" once we have established a working relationship with (our) Nature.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:37 pm 
Posting Freak

No, NASA doesn't have the only window to the universe. :roll: It is the window YOU choose to use knowing very well how tainted and controlling they are not to speak of how unspecial the masses are in their eyes. We're mere useless eaters to them, a dime a dozen and just as easily controllable and disposable and so easily deceived. So your nazi friends think. Great source they are, to stay informed. Too lazy to find other sources? Or purposely selective, due to your many CIA connections, you having been born into them, perhaps you are up there with them judging who deserves what, like life or death? You certianly have a habit of that on this forum and have for a long time. It must be in your DNA. :roll: It's not a matter of if I have an open mind, that I do is blatantly obvious. You need not preach to me your philosophy and projections. I do reject your conclusions because discernment beckons over any need to agree with someone simply because they try to bully me into conformity. I have no problem rejecting conclusions having no merit or no truth. Rejection of such saves a lot of time that is well spent with focus on the truth instead. You could very well develop a more open mind if you were to focus on the truth as well, without the need for others to have to agree with you or you trying to shove your personal opinions down their throats and/or trying to control the conversation with your projections and false assumptions.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:16 pm 
Posting Freak

believe what every you choose - Shay ... I am just offering my perspective of your post - and pointing out where it falls out of alignment when you IGNORE or REJECT - what IS ... which is your choice, but a injustice to yourself - not me. I don't need anyone to "agree" with me, I am simply sharing my UNIQUE perspective ... you may use it to enhance your own - or not - has no influence on me wat-so-effer ... because it is JUDGMENT (of me that ignores my "message") based on DUALITY and INequality ... and your association with beings from the Astral Plane - and channeled info that promotes Anu's Agenda IMO

and unless you have millions to spend on telescopes in orbit ... everyone is limited to what NASA reveals ... but not their BS

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:35 pm 

We are all doing our best. At times we all have our ups and downs, in and outs. This forum would be more inviting to others and more productive for the current members if we all could leave our egos at the door, so to speak. I have witnessed SD and Shay over the years going back and forth at each other. It is senseless and counter productive to say the least. I have enjoyed and gained personal insight from the both of you in the past.

So what do you guys say, can we please stop taiking jabs at each other? If we are having a bad day and someone posts something that we do not agree with or resonate with, let's just ignore it and let it go, move onto something that is more aligned to our wholeness instead of picking each other apart? Please..... :P

And don't try to tell me that either one of you are being valorous by attacking the other for your perceived inaccuracies of each other.

And SD we can choose to ignore and still not be ignor~ant. :P

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:36 pm 
Posting Freak

[quote="Multiversa] let's just ignore it [/quote]

sorry multiversal, but I choose not to be "evil" so I will NOT ignore Shay's injustice - nor will I reject the opportunity to practice VALOR, by pointing out the injustice and the tactics she uses to promote her personal BS into every post that she makes .

that is exactly what is wrong with the world ... we IGNORE - injustice - therefore it THRIVES

"evil RULES, when the "good" DO NOTHING ....

do what ever you want - but if you can't discern between "taking pot shots at each other" and Valor in response to injustice - then perhaps you should review the ART of the GENUINE paper again ... because it is a Spiritual IMPERATIVE ... to express genuine Virtues of the Heart consistently ... which is what I believe I am doing by pointing out the injustice of Shay's constant bashing of members.

why do you IGNORE this injustice? it is a PROGRAMED response to IGNORE anything - and according to the LTO it is EVIL .

PS how many times are you going to make this same suggestion and IGNORE my reply ?
IGNORANCE IS NOT A SOLUTION

once again I will post this quote - and hope you "get it"

Valor:

While valor is generally used in the context of war or the battlefield, it is, as an element of love, linked with the act of speaking truth to power, especially when an injustice is committed. It is common in today’s social order to pretend ignorance of the injustices of our world. Self-absorption in one’s own world is one key threat that undermines the expression of valor, and fear of consequence is the other.

Valor is the aspect of your love that defends its presence in the face of injustice as measured in the social order. If you don’t defend your virtues—or those too weak to defend their own—you have separated from them and have lost an opportunity to be a co-creative force in the world of form.

This doesn’t necessarily mean that you must become an activist or advocate for a list of social causes. It simply requires that you defend yourself from injustice.
https://www.wingmakers.com/6-heart-virtues/

personally - I don't want to loose an opportunity " to be a co-creative force in the world of form."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:21 pm 

So when you observe what you perceive to be an injustice from Shay to another member you think that it "justifies" attacking her? There are more subtle ways to make a point and be valorous at the same time. I have seen you attack other members for what you perceived as their misunderstanding of the materials. I remember a time when I would have it out with you and Shay both because I felt that you were attacking other members and running them off. Then I realized how I was in error and not controlling my emotions and letting my ego make judgements. In your rush to apply Valor you are leaving out a chance for Understanding(that the other person is doing their best,we are all destined to reunite with source,we're just at different intervals) Compassion(for each other,because we all struggle and have bad days)Appreciation( for the chance to learn and grow with each other)Forgiveness( to someone for saying something hurtful or offensive to you) and Humility ( not feeling insecure when someone offends you and you don't strike back).

It is not up to either one of you to correct someone about their interpretations of the material with your interpretations. We are all diverse and learn, grow, express and perceive things differently. But inside we are all one in the same because we are all fragments of First Source sojourning in a life's journey of the flesh in space & time.

There is a difference in exercising valor and judgement. When we want to apply "justice" we are also applying judgement. Here is one definition of Justice-the administering of deserved punishment or reward. Justice and Judgement are synonymous and both stem from separation.

Well there is my interjection of valor for the day. I love you both because "WE Are."

Last edited by Multiversal on Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:27 pm 

Also there is a difference in "defending one's self from injustice" and defending one's ego from humiliation.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:40 am 
Posting Freak

I do understand why Shay does what she does ... I point it out so SHE can make a better choice ... and "correct" her own behavior ... she has been trying to discredit ME PERSONALLY for years and years now, has nothing to do with the materials ... which she ignores when she goes on these rampages ....

I don't attack HER ... I point out when she distorts the materials ... post the quote that reveals how out of alignment she is ... and move on

I am not calling her names - I do not bring her family members into conversations - we've all experienced her bi-polar behavior for a decade now, she leaves for months, comes back all "sweet" and within a month or so is bashing me for not IGNORING when she her post her personal BS and POINTing out the injustice of her DISTORTING the materials and projecting her own personal BS into them - and it escalates from there - use the keywords NAZI ... CIA and bully in the forum/s search engine and see for yourself how many times she has called me those names in an attempt to discredit me PERSONALLY ... check out how many times she has wall-papered my replies ... she is as predictable as a clock ... check out how many times I have quoted the Wholeness Perspective, from the glossary - in a response to her IGNORE-ace .... my only hope is that one day, when she leaves, that she won't return ... that she will give up trying to distort the materials with her personally "channeled" belief system ...

you can believe what ever you want - but you can't point out one time when I called her a NAME or attacked her personally ... you are programed to believe that when ever someone "defends their self (or others) from injustice" that that is "combative" ... and the better choice would be to JUST IGNORE IT - you are just as predictable - which the LTO has made quite clear is evil ... and here you are - suggesting that I IGNORE this injustice AGAIN -

ignore it if you want ... but it is an injustice to the members of this forum when someone post their personal BS - when we all joined this forum to discuss the WMMs ... if we all posted our own BS and IGNORED the the injustice of those who try to distort it ... this would be just another NEW AGE WEBSITE - where the WMMs were ignored ... and personal BS was discussed instead ... that is an injustice to all the members ...

YOU can ignore it ... but I'm not going to ... I am going to take the opportunity to practice VALOR - every time she does it... so that when she post BS - it is followed by the actual materials that reveal how out of alignment she is - so that the casual reader is not confused by what Shay chooses to believe - that conflict with what the LTO has revealed is Universally true - so they can discern for themselves.

and if we all did that ... she wouldn't be here disrupting the forum discussions - and distorting the materials - that others are either NOT aware of, or that they are too programed to do anything but IGNORE. Sorry if you do not appreciate my efforts to point out this injustice - I hope that one day you will come to the understanding of why it is important for each of us to not be IGNORE-ant - and make it clear that this sort of behavior is unacceptable in the WMF.

believe what-ever you will ... but distorting the materials and bashing members is an injustice... and Valor is pointing that out.

Last edited by starduster on Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:15 am 
Posting Freak

Multiversal wrote:
Also there is a difference in "defending one's self from injustice" and defending one's ego from humiliation.

perhaps you missed the fact that Humility is one of the components of the HVs ...

Humility understands that the being that represents you—your fullest identity—is not constituted as a chain reaction of the mind. Rather, it is the presence of love embodied in human form, and this love expresses itself in the virtues of the heart, the pure intellect of the contemplative mind, and the co-creative pursuits of the heart, mind, and soul. Humility is the expression of this love frequency knowing it derives from what already exists in a higher dimension, and in this dimension, love is not a thing of sentiment and emotional heaviness. It is a liberating force where all are one, all are equal, all are divine, and all are immortal.

did you look up the keywords that I suggested in the forum? no ? you chose to IGNORE that Shay is attacking me (and others) personally ... even if I was a Nazi and a CIA agent - what would it matter if what I was saying didn't distort the materials ? Why are you finding fault in me, when I am doing exactly what the materials suggest we do, when these issues arise ? I am responding to her IGNORANCE by expressing a Virture of the heart - consistantly ... you suggest I IGNORE what she says that distort the materials is "to defend one's ego" - funny but I see it as defending the WMMs from distortion and members from being confused by her BS ... and myself from being bashed, because I don't IGNORE it. By using the HVs to respond to her , I am "practicing" this "new intelligence" - it is the Compassionate thing to do, to make her aware of how out of alignment her BS is - and to assist others, by quoting the materials, to make them aware of how her projected BS distorts it.

"transformation" means "changing" ... it means you jettison you personal BS and demonstrate some behavioral intelligence by doing "the right thing" - apparently Shay has been ignored before - which gives her all the more reason to continue to bully the members.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:24 pm 

Thank you for the refreshing definition of humility. We are indeed synthesizing the evolution/Saviourship model of existence with the transformation/mastership model of existence. There is no sudden morning that we wake up and are automatically jettisoned into the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness.

We are all works in progress, learning, growing, evolving and reconnecting with our higher or whole selves.

Just remember that deep inside we are all equal, and no one is more knowledgable than another, no one is more spiritual than another. The only distinction is that we are all at different intervals of our journey, the further inward we go, the more were are able to live from the heart and express our understanding of these virtues and behave according to their meaning. It is about behavior, not intellectual dissection of the semantics and compartmentalization/isolation of their definitions. Rarely could you say that anyone is applying any one particular heart virtue, it is always a synthesis of them all, with a predominant one for the occasion.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:34 pm 
Posting Freak

Equality IS my Point of Origin, Multiversal ... and something that I am ever focused on - I treat each member here, as if they were James ... a little game I play with my Mind - to help me with equality .... I keep my PMs private - I "do unto others" (religiously - snicker) ... and I am as honest as I can be ... When I am not quoting the materials (95% of my posts) I say "I believe" or "It is my understanding" or "It has been my experience" - so you KNOW, that my mind is still OPEN - I have said often, that my perspectives "change" with what the members have to say in their replies ... to let you know that I am flexible, and fluid - evolving as you mentioned. I love each and every one of you - equally - none more than another --- you have been my teachers and my students ... you have all enhanced my consciousness ... and I am humbled and grateful for your assistance on this journey ... and I respond to every post ... to me, it is rude not to - Ignore-ance

I also appreciate, this forum ... it is so unique and something wonderful IMO ... the "kindling effect" is pure magic and I assume that those of you who stick around for years, have experienced it and recognize it - when we are discussing the WMMs as a group, inspiration flows - and "what comes to us, flows through us" and it enhances everyone in the discussions ... It is what keeps me here - it is the only place I know, where I feel "connected" to FSI - and that is coming THROUGH the members ... I am convinced that the WMs are present and providing that inspiration, because I don't get it to the same degree, in meditation or sleep (Do you?)

we were going along great, and it was flowing strong, as long as we stayed on topic and were discussing our perspectives of the materials

but it comes to a screeching halt when we are not ... nothing is wasted ... its an opportunity to practice what we preach eh?
btw, it took me two and a half years - to jettison my personal BS ... some of it was very hard to let go of - but I recognized, that whenever I tossed it - the "space" was immediately filled with Universal Truth ... you really don't miss the BS ... and you feel so much better about sharing it with others, because it is TRUTH ... but don't expect others to "resonate" with that frequency ... the individual that does, is rare indeed... but I believe that everyone here has that common - and for that I am exceedlingly grateful - on a daily basis

we are all in this together.