WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:27 pm 
Posting Freak

The first mention of what caused sunrot and who is responsible and why.

"Our planet was under the reigns of geoengineering from many different levels," Terran said dryly. "This geoengineering has side effects. it is like man, saying, to his Creator, 'we can do a better job.' This is what controlling technologies produce, a creature, who, in its ignorance, not only believes they are God, but that they are better than God."
"Geoengineering?" President Stanton shot back, confusion inscribed on his face. "You mean weather control? How could weather control, here on earth, cause the sun to erupt 93,000,000 miles away?"
"These are the unintended and accumulated side effects of human technologies that were designed to control instead of compose. It's not just one thing. It's not weather control or human control or plant control. It's all of the controlling technologies. They all contributed to the malaise of earth. i would also add that your understanding is imprecise that the cause of Sunrot was the sun, no matter what your scientific advisors tell you."
"Then what do you believe was the cause?" the President asked, with just a splash of sarcasm.
Terran removed his sunglasses, looking at them as prized possesions. "I've never worn sunglasses before. I like them. They protect our eyes, similar to the way the earth's magnetic field protects it from space debris and solar radiation. The controlling technologies act like my hand when they removed the sunglasses from my eyes. Collectively, they depleted the earth's magnetic field. This made earth more susceptible. it was like leaving the door unlocked in a dangerous neighbourhood.
"The casusal inception originated from another universe, and traveled its way through an unfathomable complex journey, ultimately activating our local sun to spit its venom on our planet. Had our technologies been more compositional in nature, our planet would of been able to repel those energies and minimize loss of life."
"Sunrot was a wake-up call. I'm here to make sure the planet's populations hear it, and heed its warning. I am not here to reboot the controlling tchnologies that were the cause of Sunrot's severity. I will not help you in that endeavor."

p.132, The Battlefield is Born

"... Terran listened intently. "The old technologies were designed to control-"
"Control what? Death, disease, hunger, climate change? if we can control these, why the hell not?"
Terran shook his head. "They tried tocontrol weather, earth, plants, trees, animals, humans, all things that flow from creation's womb. When these are controlled, there are side effects. The natural order, if diverted or damned up at a large enough scale, for a long enough time, can become unbalanced for an entire planet. It can diminish its immune system."

"... I'm offering you a better way," Terran said. His voice was more subdued, but conviction remained. "You want to keep me here, because without my help, another wake-up call will come, and then what? ou wnat to lead humanity to that cliff again?"
Terran eyed President Stanton and continued. "The technologies I'm interested in serve our needs. We don't need control over everything. We need to have access to who we are and why we are here. If that's provided, everything else will evolve in accordance to the larger plan."

"... This isn't about religion, " Terran said. "This about finding a way to deploy technology in service to people, nature, and the planet as a whole. Religion is not a factor in any of this."

p.133-134

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject: Re: The Battlefield is Born
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:40 pm 

"The technologies I'm interested in serve our needs. We don't need control over everything. We need to have access to who we are and why we are here. If that's provided, everything else will evolve in accordance to the larger plan."

Sounds like the Grand Portal to me. Terran is the Human portal as mentioned in the fifth interview.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:18 am 
Posting Freak

"Could any hell be more horrible than now and real?"

Looking at your signature, Multiversal, just how bad is it in the Gulf of Mexico? What is real?

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:56 am 

Shay, it is a quote from one of my favorite poets. It is not meant to be literal.

It is gorgeous down here, I live on an Emerald coast line where the sand is white and the waters are from crystal clear to emerald green to a sapphire blue. (in that order) I use to live in the Appalachian Mountains, however as life has it I have followed my sense of exploration(and trust in spirit) to some where I thought I would never live (on a coast line) I can't tell you how energizing it is to breath in the ocean air and swim in the ocean on a regular basis. I can feel the ocean pulling the toxins from my body and simultaneously absorbing all of the life giving nutrients. There is no better place to realize just how alive the earth is than in the ocean.

The line "Could any hell be more horrible than now... and real" denounces the belief in gods or devils, heaven or hell and suggests that reality is what we make of it, because the only "real" is in the "now".

We create our own heavens or hells by what we focus our attention or energies on. If we practice and learn to live more from our intuitive heart we create our own heaven vs. living from the logical (programmed) reptilian brain and creating a hell from our fears.

As you can see below I updated my signature a little.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:23 pm 
Posting Freak

Thanx for explaining. Good on you brother! Water is very healing. I used to sit on a rock by a fast moving river and become the river. It changed me. I realized how temporary thoughts are and when I am the river it is impossible to be entangled in any thoughts. The river moves too fast for thoughts to stick to it...if you want to experience where the river takes you, that is....

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:47 pm 
Posting Freak

A good question to ask that is related to Sunrot and the opening post to this thread is what is geoengineering? Here are a few definitions I have found.

geoengineering

Geoengineering is the deliberate modification of a planet's environment by the addition or subtraction of a resource or energy input on a massive scale.

Proposed geoengineering projects on Earth, often introduced as a means of combating climate change , have included space mirrors, sulfur-spraying in the stratosphere, cloud seeding and oceanic carbon sequestration .

http://whatis.techtarget.com/definition/geoengineering

This link is a slide show that isn't committed to being pro or con to geoengineering it leaves it up to you to decide. However, I feel it leans to the pro side of it.

http://www.whatisgeoengineering.com/

This link is definitely against geoengineering and offers you its argument.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/201 ... g-and-why/

and this website offers solutions...

http://www.handsoffmotherearth.org/lear ... gineering/

Geoengineering is trying really hard to sell us on climate change as the justification for doing insane things such as these websites depict as if man is so superior to nature that she needs his help and she doesn't have any choice . You know what they say about a woman scorned, it ain't nothing like what happens when a planet is abused through such abject ignorance as run amok psychotic egos. Hopefully it isn't too late because of the attention given to this issue with so many becoming aware of the ulterior motives of the politicians pushing climate control for complete control of the planet itself. We'll see. The Weather Composer is more like a real prophecy than just a story or myth. However, it's only a prophecy if it comes true. Another thought occurred or perhaps, question; that destruction of the old to make way for the new is necessary for the new to take hold, does that mean destruction of the planet on such a scale? Or is this one of the possibilities on this event string because not much is happening to change it on a big enough scale such as reaching a critical mass point to have time enough to change the damage?

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:18 pm 
Posting Freak

A most excellent website that looks globally at issues such as GMO's, chemtrails, and other geoengineering pathologies is this one.

Mission of the ETC Group

...or Action Group on Erosion, Technology and Concentration

What we do:

ETC Group works to address the socioeconomic and ecological issues surrounding new technologies that could have an impact on the world’s poorest and most vulnerable people. We investigate ecological erosion (including the erosion of cultures and human rights); the development of new technologies (especially agricultural but also other technologies that work with genomics and matter); and we monitor global governance issues including corporate concentration and trade in technologies. We operate at the global political level. We work closely with partner civil society organizations (CSOs) and social movements, especially in Africa, Asia and Latin America.

We are..

Dedicated to the conservation and sustainable advancement of cultural and ecological diversity and human rights. To this end, ETC Group supports socially responsible developments of technologies useful to the poor and marginalized and we address international governance issues and corporate power.
Working in partnership with other CSOs for cooperative and sustainable self-reliance within disadvantaged societies, by providing information and analysis of socioeconomic and technological trends and alternatives. This work requires joint actions in community, regional, and global fora.
Developing strategic options based on research and analysis of technological information (particularly but not exclusively plant genetic resources, biotechnologies and biological diversity), and in the development of strategic options related to the socioeconomic ramifications of new technologies.
Focused on global and regional (continental or sub-continental) levels. ETC Group supports partnerships with community, national, or regional CSOs, but does not make grants or funds available to other organizations. We do not have members.

http://www.etcgroup.org/content/mission-etc-group

Geoengineering is the intentional, large-scale technological manipulation of the Earth’s systems, often discussed as a techno-fix for combating climate change. Climate geoengineering technologies can be divided into three broad areas: so-called solar radiation management (reflecting sunlight to space), greenhouse gas removal and sequestration and weather modification.

Geoengineering can refer to a wide range of techniques, including: blasting sulphate particles into the stratosphere or 'whitening' clouds to reflect the sun’s rays; dumping iron particles in the oceans to nurture CO2 -absorbing plankton; firing silver iodide into clouds to produce rain or genetically engineering crops so their foliage can better reflect sunlight.

ETC Group opposes geoengineering and other false solutions to climate change (e.g., proprietary, genetically-engineered 'climate-ready' crops ) and supports peasant-led agroecological responses to the climate crisis.

http://www.etcgroup.org/issues/climate-geoengineering

Geopiracy: The Case Against Geoengineering

Submitted on 18 October 2010
Communiqué number:

Issue:

Realpolitik, we are advised, recognizes that the multilateral system can’t produce an equitable or effective agreement that will mitigate climate chaos: Recognizing this, concerned governments and scientists have no reasonable choice but to investigate technological strategies that could reduce or delay climate change, at least until social forces make a practical agreement possible. Also according to Realpolitik, there is no more hope of achieving a multilateral consensus on re-jigging the thermostat than there is of adopting effective targets for greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions. Therefore, the issue is to create a narrative and construct a governance model that will allow a courageous, far-sighted, science- based “coalition of the willing” to justify their unilateral manipulation of the Earth’s systems. They call it geoengineering – we call it geopiracy.

At Stake:

First and foremost is the international control of planetary systems: our water, lands and air. Second, is the commitment to climate change mitigation and adaptation. If some rich governments and industry see geoengineering as a quick, cheap fix for climate change, their money and technologies will be devoted to this “scientific solution” and there will be no resources to help the global South fend off the chaos ahead.

Actors:

Leading the push to advance geoengineering are the UK's Royal Society and the US National Academy of Sciences, joined by counterparts in other countries such as Canada, Germany and Russia. Policymakers, who are looking for a way through the next election even more than a way out of climate change, are listening. Discussions are now taking place in Parliaments and Congresses looking more for a way through the next election than a way out of climate change. Major energy, aerospace and defence enterprises are remaining in the background, for now, allowing scientific hubris and conservative think tanks (the very ones that used to deny climate change) to take the heat. Once others deliver the “shock” – that climate chaos is upon us and GHG emissions won’t be reduced in time – industry can deliver the “therapy” of techno-fixes that will alter the stratosphere and/or restructure ocean surfaces to ostensibly buy us more time.

Fora:
Although the main forum for climate change negotiations is the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change, the UN Convention on UN Environment Programme (UNEP) and / or the UN General Assembly should seek the advice of the International Court of Justice to confirm that geoengineering experimentation would be a violation of the 1978 ninth Conference of the Parties in Bonn, Germany in 2008. The broader issue of geoengineering is now firmly on the CBD’s agenda. Given the sorry state of climate change negotiations and catastrophic environmental state of the planet, both climate change and geoengineering will be on the table in the lead up to the UN’s Conference on Sustainable Development (Rio+20 Summit) to be held in Brazil in 2012 where international environmental governance is a key thematic focus.

Policies:
A moratorium on real-world geoengineering experimentation is urgent. Additionally, the CBD, the Biological Diversity (CBD) has been quick to defend marine biodiversity by establishing a de facto moratorium against ocean fertilization (one form of geoengineering) at its Environmental Modification Treaty (ENMOD). The Rio+20 Summit should tackle head-on the governance of geoengineering as well as the evaluation of other new and emerging technologies that pose grave threats to the environment and to the hundreds of millions of people who depend upon its health for their livelihoods.

"No matter how great the scientific wizardry, the modern Archimedes still has no place to stand, no acceptable lever or fulcrum, and no way to predict where the Earth will roll if tipped." James Fleming

http://www.etcgroup.org/content/geopira ... ngineering

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:37 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I don't believe that the Grand Portal is a technological device ... it is the realization and recognition of full consciousness ("Christ-Consciousness") - the LTO defines Soul as "Entity Consciousness" - so the "irrefutable discovery of soul" by Science will not include pictures (snicker)

just as the portal within the Human Mind System that gives us access to First Source Intelligence, is not physical, the Grand Portal isn't physical either - Soul is one of the five components of the Sovereign Entity that is "formless" - which doesn't mean that we won't have physical evidence that it exist - evidence of its existence will be expressed physically by those who become aware of its existence as "behavioral intelligence" ... the Grand Portal is when EVERYONE becomes aware of it - and acts accordingly by transforming their present fragmented state of consciousness for a Wholeness Perspective of ALL that IS.

I have a feeling that Science will not be the same as it is now, in 2080 - realistically the Hierarchies are just organizations that promote the basic belief systems - with YOUR support and energy - they are not in opposition to each other, but they do compete for your support - they are separate but encouraged to mingle ... most Politicans belong to a Religion, Cultures accept Science ... Science is funded by Goverments - they are all in bed together - and the one thing that they all support is inequality - by with holding certain information from the general public ... their "hidden agenda" is to SUPPRESS FULL CONSCIOUSNESS - so when Soul IS "discovered" it will eliminate the need for Hierarchies - other than to collect and disburse Knowledge in a comprehensible (and practical) way... because the HI, is limited by Matter Energy Space and Time, in its present form.

having access to the Grand Portal/Soul doesn't mean that we will each KNOW "All that IS" - Knowing = personal experience and no one can experience everything - because Consciousness evolves - and is constantly expanding due to what individual contribute to it... it is enhanced by our collective knowledge - it is too vast to be contained by an individual - even when we all have access to it - it becomes "individualted" based upon our personal experience - our unique interests and intents to USE it.

The Age of Transparency is the stage upon which Full Consciousness will be experienced - we are being prepared for this event, by being exposed to All that IS ... nothing can be hidden anymore in this environment so Ignorance will be understood as a personal choice - not a "birth defect"

The individual Entity has the ability to comprehend All that Is - but the Human mind doesn't until the Entity transforms it into the "Instrument of the Sovereign Integral state of Consciousness by restoring its original state - fusing all its fragments together to restore WHOLEness

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:42 pm 
Posting Freak

As far as growing food and being self sustaining including off the grid is concerned, Permaculture is great for the individual on a local scale because of its interconnectivity with Life itself, all of Life not only humans. It's cooperative and compositional with nature and because of it. What is discovered in the application of Permaculture aligns people to nature and the planet and each other in a most appreciative and beautiful way, no matter where you live on this globe. I feel Permaculture offers many solutions for damage done to this planet by ignorant people. And what is really wonderful is that you can start it rather inexpensively where ever you are. Check it out these free videos.

http://www.geofflawton.com/sq/15449-geoff-lawton

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:52 pm 
Posting Freak

This website is fascinating if not very informative scientifically especially for what is going on in terms of plans for the future in the absolute control that Terran spoke about in geoengineering in The Battlefield is Born.

Synthetic Biology

Image Synthetic biology brings together engineering and the life sciences in order to design and construct new biological parts, devices and systems that do not currently exist in the natural world or to tweak the designs of existing biological systems. Synthetic biologists, engaged in a kind of extreme genetic engineering, hope to construct designer organisms that perform specific tasks such as producing biofuels or other high-value compounds.

http://www.etcgroup.org/issues/synthetic-biology

Extreme Genetic Engineering: An Introduction to Synthetic Biology

Image A new report by the ETC Group concludes that the social, environmental and bio-weapons threats of synthetic biology surpass the possible dangers and abuses of biotech. The full text of the 70-page report, Extreme Genetic Engineering: An Introduction to Synthetic Biology, is available for downloading free-of-charge on the ETC Group website.

"Genetic engineering is passé," said Pat Mooney, Executive Director of ETC Group. "Today, scientists aren't just mapping genomes and manipulating genes, they're building life from scratch - and they're doing it in the absence of societal debate and regulatory oversight," said Mooney.

Synbio - dubbed "genetic engineering on steroids" - is inspired by the convergence of nano-scale biology, computing and engineering. Using a laptop computer, published gene sequence information and mail-order synthetic DNA, just about anyone has the potential to construct genes or entire genomes from scratch (including those of lethal pathogens). Scientists predict that within 2-5 years it will be possible to synthesise any virus; the first de novo bacterium will make its debut in 2007; in 5-10 years simple bacterial genomes will be synthesised routinely and it will become no big deal to cobble together a designer genome, insert it into an empty bacterial cell and - voilà - give birth to a living, self-replicating organism. Other synthetic biologists hope to reconfigure the genetic pathways of existing organisms to perform new functions - such as manufacturing high-value drugs or chemicals.

http://www.etcgroup.org/sites/www.etcgr ... ortweb.pdf

http://www.etcgroup.org/content/extreme ... ic-biology

Synthetic Biology - 10 key points for delegates

At COP 11, government negotiators will be asked to consider bringing a new and emerging area of industrial activity under the oversight of the Convention on Biological Diversity. Synthetic Biology is a burgeoning technological field that builds artificial genetic systems and programmes lifeforms for industrial use. It urgently requires effective governance.

This briefing details ten key points to consider.

1. The Synthetic Biology industry is global, well financed and rapidly expanding with products already in the marketplace.

2. Synthetic Biology can be clearly defined.

3. Synthetic Biology differs from recombinant DNA technologies.

4. Synthetic Biology is controversial.

5. Synthetic Biology has not yet come under any national or global oversight.

6. Synthetic Biology governance is best dealt with under the CBD and its protocols.

7. Synthetic Biology threatens the conservation of biological diversity.

8. Synthetic Biology threatens the sustainable use of biological diversity.

9. Synthetic Biology threatens the equitable sharing of benefits arising from genetic resources.

10. Synthetic Biology activities can be brought under an enforceable moratorium on environmental release and commercial use.

http://www.etcgroup.org/sites/www.etcgr ... 4web_0.pdf

http://www.etcgroup.org/content/synthet ... -delegates

There is a movie out with Johnny Depp playing the part of a scientist, called Transcendence. It depicts a possible scenario of what happens when scientists play with energies and forces they know little about, especially Transhumanism. Scientists now working for corporations are blinded by the enormous financial rewards they receive from corporations for giving them "results" according to the geoengineering and Transhumanist agenda. All of this is tied in with cloning and Eugenics as well. It has been going on for some centuries now, the acheivement of absolute control of the entire planet and all its lifeforms by a few. They still don't know how to create life such as what we are within. And that is our saving grace as well as nature and the planet. And it is nature and the planet who will let them know that.

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:37 pm 
Posting Freak

I am quite shocked by your Ignore-ance of the pollutants that exist in our Oceans today, Multiversal ... appearances are decieving and our belief systems are often not based upon facts ... I assume that you are on the East Coast of America - and ignoring the fact that the the Oceanic currents that circumnavigate the globe are distributing not only corexit from the Gulf of Mexico, but also irradiated particles from FukUshima through-out the World's oceans ... what you define as "invigorating" is actually your body's reaction to being poisoned by these elements. ... whether you believe it or not - you are exposing yourself to toxic and lethal ingredients designed to shorten your life, if they don't kill you instantly it is because the PTB want to blame it on Nature - to escape responsibility for poisoning the Oceans ... I have lived on Coastlines for the majority of my life ... but I won't even go there to visit now ... or eat seafood anymore because I know how polluted they are.

you may believe what ever you want - but a chemical analysis of not only our Oceans, but also our drinking water, our soil and our air, by independent researchers will reveal the presence of these lethal ingredients being dumped into the Oceans - anywhere in the world today -unless you have access to water from a deep aquifer or from a Glacier. Appearances are often deceptive - but the truth is not hidden - just ignored. The truth is, that "heaven" is where God lives ... God lives on Nibiru a desolate planet caught up in an orbit around a Dead Star ... and his intent is to make this planet just as desolate as his home world via Geo engineering ... I can't prevent him from doing that, but I can make others aware of his intent - and protect myself from his attempts to kill most of us and genetically modifying those who survive his agenda to OWN this planet

I am all for creating my own reality - within the realms of the Mind - but as long as Self-serving Individuals are controlling our environments - I am subjected to their stated intent to drastically decrease the population of this planet - with all means available to them ... polluting the oceans will impact the majority of the Earth's populations because the majority of them live on the coastlines - OF THEIR OWN FREE WILL.

I seriously doubt that any of you who live on the Coastlines will survive another ten years ... obviously that is your choice - personally I choose not to experience Death again ... I've been there and done that - and it serves no purpose anymore - and when I restore my natural state of consciousness (my priority) then I will be able to assist Nature to restore its balance - and help make it a place where First Source can dwell eternally - as intended by our Creator when he created this Universe.

PS I don't know why, but this tune popped into my head while posting this ... maybe it means something to you ... I barely even remember it - maybe my mom played it around the house when I was a kid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jAAft_ ... 6F256D0339

Last edited by starduster on Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:00 pm 
Posting Freak

Who Owns Nature?

ImageCorporate Power and the Final Frontier in the Commodification of Life

Communiqué number:

Problems, Fascinations and Opportunities: A Preface

Three decades ago, humanity had a problem; science had a fascination; and industry had an opportunity. Our problem was injustice. The ranks of the hungry were expanding while the ranks of farmers were thinning. Meanwhile, science was fascinated by biotechnology – the idea that we could genetically engineer crops and livestock (and people) with traits that could overcome all our problems. Agribusiness saw an opportunity to extract the enormous surplus value that was laced throughout the food chain. The hugely decentralized food system held pockets of profit just crying out to be centralized. All industry had to do was convince governments that biotech’s gene revolution could end hunger without harming the environment. Biotechnology was presented as too risky for small companies and too expensive for public researchers. In order to bring this technology to the world, public breeders would have to stop competing with private breeders, regulators would have to look the other way when pesticide companies bought seed companies which, in turn, bought other seed companies. Governments would have to protect industry’s investments by offering patents first on plants and then on genes. Consumer safety regulations, hard-won over the course of a century, would have to yield to genetically modified foods and drugs. Industry got what it wanted. From thousands of seed companies and public breeding institutions three decades ago, ten companies now control more than two thirds of global proprietary seed sales. From dozens of pesticide companies three decades ago, ten now control almost 90% of agrochemical sales worldwide. From almost a thousand biotech startups 15 years ago, ten companies now have three quarters of industry revenue. And, six of the leaders in seeds are also six of the leaders in pesticides and biotech. Over the past three decades, a handful of companies has gained control of that one quarter of the world’s annual biomass (crops, livestock, fisheries, etc.) that has been integrated into the world market economy.
Today, humanity has a problem; science has a fascination; and industry has an opportunity. Our problem is hunger and injustice in a world of cli- mate chaos. Science’s fascination is with convergence at the nano-scale – including the potential to design new life forms from the bottom-up. Industry’s opportunity lies in the three quarters of the world’s biomass that (although used and useful) remains outside the global market economy. With the aid of new technologies, industry believes that any chemical made from the carbon in fosil fuels can be made from the carbon found in plants. The oceans’ algae, the Amazon’s trees and savanna grasses can provide the (purportedly) renewable raw materials to feed people,
fuel cars, manufacture widgets, and cure diseases while fending off global warming. In order for industry to realize this vision, governments must accept that this technology is too expensive. Competitors must be convinced it is too risky. Regulations need to be dismantled and monopoly patents need to be approved.
New technologies don’t have to be socially useful or technically superior in order to be profitable.
And, as it was with biotechnology, the new technologies don’t need to be socially useful or technically superior (i.e., they don’t have to work) in order to be profitable. All they have to do is chase away the competition and coerce governments into surrendering control. Once the market is monopolized, how the technology performs is irrelevant.

http://www.etcgroup.org/sites/www.etcgr ... _color.pdf

http://www.etcgroup.org/content/who-owns-nature

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:17 pm 
Posting Freak

""The technologies I'm interested in serve our needs. We don't need control over everything. We need to have access to who we are and why we are here. If that's provided, everything else will evolve in accordance to the larger plan."

Terran, TWC-TBB

I'm not waiting around for a Terran to be born. What Terran is, is being born from me and all others who realize who and what they are as well. Religion and governments always have you waiting for either someone else to rescue you or do it for you, relieving you of all self responsibility. I am responsible for me and depend on neither religion, government or some artificially contrived God. The time to act is now not in some nebulous, one of many possible futures.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:53 pm 
Posting Freak

I found this interesting earlier on in this book about a messiah's encounter with Anu's demon. I love how consistant James is in all that he writes across all the materials. We first learned about our physical bodies being created by the Annunaki in the Camelot Interview and given more detail about it in the 5th Neruda Interview. Now we have in this book more... This is from Chapter 9: Fear of Man, p.101

"The dark figure seemed to be calling the gloom from the sky, as her world was growing darker and darker. A voice, chilling in its seduction, spoke. You cannot evade me. Not in my home. I live in their muscles, in their cells, in their thoughts. Fear is my weapon, and with it, I rule the minds of all in power. They do my bidding. Your great weakness-love of the father-is precisely my strength. For love cannot live in fear. I negate you."

In the 5th interview Neruda gives us a detailed account of our bodies being created by the Annunaki, Sirians and Reptilians.

"The human version 1.0 was designed by the Anunnaki, the implants were designed by the Sirians, and the programming of the implants were designed and evolved by a being known as Marduk."

"Well, first, these were much more primitive than Neanderthals. But the answer is in the implants. You see, the biological entity or ape-man, as we're referring to it, was not able to operate in the physical world. They needed survival skills, how to eat, how to hunt, how to clean themselves, how to even move their bodies. All of these very fundamental functions were necessary to actually include or program into the vessel...which was the purpose of the functional implants.

The implants were akin to the brain of the Human 1.0, but it wasn't just in the brain. These implants were placed inside the body within various parts-like the chest area, middle back, wrists, ankles, etc. The primary ones were contained in the skull. But generally these implants were networked to operate from the head or brain area.

Sarah: Why do you say the head or brain area and not simply the brain?
Dr. Neruda: Because it wasn't in the brain. Remember that human 1.0 was still part etheric and part physical. The implants also needed a similar consistency or sound vibration. They were placed into the bone or skeletal structure mostly, and some in the muscle tissue. These functional implants fused into the muscles and bone, including the DNA. The WingMakers put it this way: the DNA integration was for the intelligence of the plan; the muscle tissue allowed the life essence to power the functional implant.
There was a central coordination point, and that was in the brain, but the implants were located throughout the body. This was an integrated system that was installed in the human uniform to allow it to be controlled, monitored, and programmed over time. It was the evolutionary stick and carrot.
Doing it this way allowed the early humans to dig out gold, which, as I said, was their primary purpose initially.

p.10-11 The 5th Neruda Interview

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:55 pm 
Posting Freak

now that you mention it, I don't think Terran will ever be born ...Terran personifies a concept that we can best comprehend from a human perspective ... I believe the concept is our relationship with Nature ... Sun Rot, brings home the fact that whatever happens to this planet - happens to us all - and reminds us of how intimate our relationship with Earth is ... it is a symbiotic relationship that is express by inhaling and exhaling each others essence to exist - we can not exist without each other -

Separation includes being separated from Nature ... restoring one's wholeness - IMO means restoring our relationship with Nature - certainly if Sun Rot were to happen (as James imagines it) we would appreciate the Earth - and uses our power to restore it ... perhaps that is why, Terran wants to leave the un-natural surrounding of the "compound" ... we shall see

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:20 pm 
Posting Freak

could you please supply a link to where you believe that James said Anu created our physical bodies (HI) because it would contradict what is revealed in the third philo where it says that the Wingmakers create all the HIs for all the SECUs (no matter what species) and that only they can do this - it was why they were created...

These initial entities understood that their existence held a very specific purpose, which was to construct a vehicle for the newly created entity consciousness to inhabit so the individuated spirit-form could enter the most remote sections of the multiverse and explore, experience, and learn from them.
...WingMakers were the first creations that housed the entity consciousness. We are the architects and designers of the human instrument in all its various forms throughout the multiverse. ... the WingMakers created the instruments of exploration that enabled this newly formed consciousness to explore the dense vibratory realms of the outermost creation.

It is my understanding that Anu may have been one of the WMs that assisted in the creation of the physical HI, but he didn't created it - he altered it before the SECUs embodied it - and after they embodied it - several times... but he had to use the original HI to do that - the one created by the WMs - the one the Creator designed and intended for this species ...

based upon what was revealed in the Fifth Interview, I am convinced that Earth created the Physical form - because it was created to provide for our every need and eliminate the necessity of a "god" to become dependent upon ... it has consciousness (according to the PCI) and knew what would best suit the SECUs needs ... which Anu also genetically altered to best suit his needs (trapping Interdimentional beings in a prison of the mind.)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:37 pm 
Posting Freak

This is from Chapter 9: Fear of Man, p.101

"The dark figure seemed to be calling the gloom from the sky, as her world was growing darker and darker. A voice, chilling in its seduction, spoke. You cannot evade me. Not in my home. I live in their muscles, in their cells, in their thoughts. Fear is my weapon, and with it, I rule the minds of all in power. They do my bidding. Your great weakness-love of the father-is precisely my strength. For love cannot live in fear. I negate you."

and this is from the 5th Neruda Interview, p.11

Dr. Neruda: “I mentioned Marduk. He was intimately involved in the evolution of the species. That was his role. Of all the Anunnaki, he was the closest to the Human 1.0s. He understood them and even admired certain aspects of them. Unconsciously, perhaps, he began to alter their programs so the Human 1.0s behaved more like the Anunnaki.
“As they began to take on the characteristics of the Anunnaki, Anu and his sons, Enki and Enlil, were concerned by this. Marduk was programming emotions and feelings. He was evolving humans too quickly, but remember, this was the evolution of the functional implants, the interface between the power sourc—Atlanteans—and the human physical body. So it was the interface that was being evolved, which enabled the human body to show emotion, to communicate, to sense more of the three-dimensional world called earth, etc.
“The other thing that was happening was that as the earth continued to become more of a three-dimensional solid, so did the Human 1.0s and their functionality implants. This growing densification also made it easier to control and suppress the Atlantean power source inside the human uniforms. It was like a compression was taking place in and on this earth plane, and it was deepening the gravity of focus on earth plane survival.”

I have found with having this information about where our bodies came from and for what purposes, refreshing.I feel no fear in knowing and feeling this because my Heart is my control centre. Not any implants or programming or body can change that. Especially knowing that I am not this body it is but a garmet. Terran absolutely knew this and had no problem with it because he knew what he is truly and where he came from. Bodies come and go. The Sovereign Integral is eternal such as First Source. We fear death because we are implanted and programmed too. We doubt because we are implanted and programmed too and especially when we seek answers externally. We, our bodies are naturally attuned to low frequency bands because that is where we are being monitored and controlled from. That is for those who have no idea about the Intelligence of the Heart where the Sovereign Integral, what is the power source and gives life to these bodies is. There is a NO ACCESS sign there to the implants and programming because they are not in the Heart's frequency range so cannot plug into it. I mean what more do people need to know about how important living a heart-centered life is? When you don't or chose the ego instead your only saving grace is gone. The heart-centered life is the only way to transmute, transform and transcend the implants and programming.

"There is no fear underneath where the soul flies."

Quote:
I would just caution some to consider the possibility that should you dismiss it, your reaction could be a programmed response. It is your consciousness framework that is sensing and responding. Consider this before you dismiss this information as fiction.

p.59, The 5th Neruda Interview

Quote:
“The WingMakers have written that it isn’t the protests that will change this enemy. If we shout at them and practice resistance with our guns in the street, they will only squash us. To bring their objective to a halt, we need to push down the wall, and we can do this by being practitioners of the Sovereign Integral process or anything similar.
“If human beings become self-aware, de-programmed entities, who understand specifically how we have been enslaved and for what reason, we can collectively push down the wall that separates us from our true selves. This creates a chain reaction that affects everyone, including the capstone of the elite. The wall falls for them, too.
“It’s using the consciousness of the life essence to reveal the Human 2.0 consciousness as an invented reality. It’s weaning from the Hologram of Deception to the reality that all life exists infinitely as equals in oneness.”

p.59, The 5th Neruda Interview

Quote:
Dr. Neruda: Doon't believe the program that you are powerless. The Sovereign Integral process demonstrates that you are not merely a programmed life existence.

Quote:
“You mention a revolution, according to the WingMakers it would be a waste of life. They are not going to relinquish what they have worked so hard and long to produce. This will only change when the wall is pushed down. The wall is the Human 2.0 consciousness framework that is programmed within every human being. The wall needs to be pushed down, and the way this occurs is not through protest, storming the gates, or shaking our collective fists in their face. It must be done through individual self-realization, and this, because of our programming, requires us to follow a process that enables us to become self-realized of our life essence.
“If we remain in separation, we can’t solve the problem of separation. If we remain in deception, we can’t reveal anything of our true nature. So we need to see all as one and equal in this Hologram of Deception, and that includes the capstone of the elite, as much as the poor and hungry.”

p.60-61

Quote:
Dr. Neruda: “This disclosure is not meant to frighten anyone or make them paranoid. It’s meant to support them in their own awakening as infinite beings. That’s really it. That’s the information’s purpose. This includes all of the WingMakers information in whatever form it’s in.
“There’s a core stability inside you that’s been sidelined in favor of a manufactured or programmed response to life. You are programmed to fear, because then you will abdicate your liberties to your saviors. And who do you suppose your saviors will be? Who is it that makes Saddam Hussein out to be a monster while they kill hundreds of thousands of children to prove their power is moral? The entities behind that power are the ones who will step forward and claim to save you. How they will do this is an unknown, but I have no doubt they will do it.
“And every time they do it, the corrals grow in number and the populations inside the corrals swell in size. The fences get higher. Those who remain outside the corrals will think they have insight or special information that allows them to remain independent or free, but they’re still operating inside their Human 2.0 interface.
“The only real question, as I see it, has two parts: one, ‘do I serve truth or deception?’ And two, ‘how do I best serve truth?’
“If you feel that the best way to serve truth is to protest, resist, build awareness about what is happening in the world, then do that, but I would recommend doing it from a non-polarity perspective. You can’t fight separation with more separation, it will only polarize. It’s important to feel that you are standing up, not in fear or some other programmed emotion, but that you are aligned to your life essence and in expression of that source within you, even when you protest.
“Others may prefer to undergo the Sovereign Integral process and focus on this more internal stratagem. There is no formula here, and certainly you can do both. But to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to ‘how do I best serve truth?’ It is a denial of truth.”

p. 61

Terran Kahn is that unscathed and purest of pure within us, all of humanity.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:42 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
could you please supply a link to where you believe that James said Anu created our physical bodies (HI) because it would contradict what is revealed in the third philo where it says that the Wingmakers create all the HIs for all the SECUs (no matter what species) and that only they can do this - it was why they were created...

These initial entities understood that their existence held a very specific purpose, which was to construct a vehicle for the newly created entity consciousness to inhabit so the individuated spirit-form could enter the most remote sections of the multiverse and explore, experience, and learn from them.
...WingMakers were the first creations that housed the entity consciousness. We are the architects and designers of the human instrument in all its various forms throughout the multiverse. ... the WingMakers created the instruments of exploration that enabled this newly formed consciousness to explore the dense vibratory realms of the outermost creation.

It is my understanding that Anu may have been one of the WMs that assisted in the creation of the physical HI, but he didn't created it - he altered it before the SECUs embodied it - and after they embodied it - several times... but he had to use the original HI to do that - the one created by the WMs - the one the Creator designed and intended for this species ...

based upon what was revealed in the Fifth Interview, I am convinced that Earth created the Physical form - because it was created to provide for our every need and eliminate the necessity of a "god" to become dependent upon ... it has consciousness (according to the PCI) and knew what would best suit the SECUs needs ... which Anu also genetically altered to best suit his needs (trapping Interdimentional beings in a prison of the mind.)

You obviously didn't read the interview. Nowhere in it does it say the earth created human bodies it says that initially the Atlanteans and Annunaki did with help from the Sirians for the purpose of mining gold that the Annunaki couldn't over time because they weren't densifying with the earth.The already created physical bodies by the Atlanteans,Annunaki and Sirians became more dense over time because of the nature of the core of the changing earth. That does not mean the earth created physcial bodies, it's environment just made the already created physical bodies by the Atlanteans, Annunaki and Sirians more dense over time. You need to back up your statements because their is no proof of them in the 5th Neruda interview let alone anywhere else in the WMM. Being in denial because of your fear(programmed and implanted) does not truth make, at your whim. i don't believe you read this interview once let alone the numerous times you claimed to of read it. You need to back up what you say and just quoting doesn't do it especially when taken out of context like you did here. it just shows your ignorance and confusion about what an entity is with no connection to this. You are clear as mud.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:09 pm 
Posting Freak

The next mention of what caused Sunrot is on page 139 by President Stanton.

"...He said, and get this, that Sunrot was as severe as it was, because our controllong technologies had damaged the earth's magnetic field. Our planet's immune system was compromised. F-uck! None of our scientists have made this claim or anything like it.

and then on p.197 Terran speaks.

" Part of the reason for Sunrot was to enable humanity to recode its technologies. It isn't start-over time; it's quantum-leap time."

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:11 pm 
Posting Freak

This I find incredibly interesting if not mind boogling. Wrap your head around this:

"Terran stood up and went to the whiteboard. He grabbed a blue marker, and began to write on the board.

Potential energy at a pure vibratory level
First Source Consciousness
Cosmic consciousness or Universal consciousness
Sovereign consciousness or soul consciousness
Individualized consciousness or ego-mind consciousness
Manifest local reality

When he finished writing, Terran turned and looked at President Stanton. "Our technologies, the ones you want me to reboot, are primarily based here-Number Five. They heighten the appeal of the ego-mind consciousness, and the belief system this produces expresses a local reality that is aligned. This reality gives permission, and in some cases, requires us, to control ourselves, others and nature. Because consciousness modulates reality, if our consciousness is fixed here," he pointed to Number Five with his marker, "then our reality will reflect this consciousness. We did not survive Sunrot to go back to the old technologies, the old consciousness, and make the same mistakes by creating a reality based on a false understanding."

President Stanton looked over the list and nodded. "I hear what you are saying, but these are matters for religious people, not politicians like me or scientists like residents of FRC. You're kind of a fish out of water with a list like that.

"And yet," Terran said, "you want me to lead this project. What I have defined here is not religious or scientific. It is the way the universe works."

Terran began to draw a triangle, pointing downward. He then divided the triangle with five horizontal lines. He then inserted the numbers one through six and punctuated a small blue dot at the very bottom.

President Stanton and Eleanor watched with interest as Terran silently went about his depiction of a cosmological reality.

"The triangle is all," Terran finally announced. "It contains all. It is a framework and nothing more. These numbers correspond to each of those six levels." He pointed to what he had previously written on the whiteboard. "It's accuracy is not the point. I'm only depicting the system we call reality." Terran pointed to the sixth space, then underneath, where the blue dot was drawn.

"This is us. This is where the vast majority of people operate. The manifested local reality is channeled into the ego-mind, and ego-mind is channeled into the manifested local reality. It is like a revolving door. "

"To understand the sovereign consciousness and the universal consciousness, we need to embrace new belief systems or programs. We need to upgrade our consciousness. We need to operate here," Terran said, pointing to levels three and four, "in order to change the manifestation here." He pointed to the blue dot.

"What does this have to do with whether you will help TRP?" Stanton asked.
"Our universe is not understood," Terran said, putting down the marker and sitting down."Our references are wrong. We believe it to be an external physical set of objects existing in space and time." Terran knocked on the table top. "Solid equals real."

Terran pointed to the top level where Number 1 was represented. "Our universe truly exists in level one, in a pure vibrational state, and it is orchestrated by consciousness to manifest. We compose or control. The moment we control, we slip into level five-the ego-mind consciousness. When we compose, we elevate our consciousness to level four or even three. Consciousness is the engine of life. Everything external is an extension of consciousness; it is modulated by consciousness into existence. Therefore, if consciousness is locked in the ego-mind of level five, it will manifest from that level. I want to help humanity to maifest from levels of sovereign and universal consciousness."

Terran stood up and took the marker again, pointing to levels three and four. "This requires new technologies that are composed here, at this level."

He returned to his chair. "Part of the reason for Sunrot was to enable humanity to recode its technologies. It isn't start-over time; it's quantum-leap time."

The Weather Composer: The Battlefield is Born, p.194-197

Our programming has us looping back and forth from the fifth level of the indivualized ego-mind to the sixth, local level and back up to the fifth, over and over and over again. Once we realize this we look up and see level four and reach for it realizing that there are other levels to reach for as well. We are not stuck in level five and six we have just been ignorant of the other levels due to the programming of the ego-mind for ignorance of level 5. This is great news because once we understand we don't have to remain ignorant and how the other levels work and we manifest in this reality from them... no wonder he talks about a quantum-leap in consciousness. It is!

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:50 am 
Posting Freak

of course I read the interview Shay and if you check the archives, I read it and created a post to discuss it BEFORE you even knew it was out and this is the third time that you have attempted to insult my intelligence and attack me personally with this exact same accusation - you said that what you believe came from the PCI ... well here is what it says in the PCI which reveals that Anu "created" from what was already there (the next evolution)

From the very beginning, the insight of the Sovereign Integral is a reflection of the era in which we live. As First Beings, the Sovereigns created a mind – a vessel in which separation could occur – and from that moment, individuality was born. Over billions upon billions of years, the Sovereigns of the Mind, created the universe as we know it. They created the dimensions of the higher mind, and this mind creation gradually manifested creations of a lower mind. It was within the vibratory field of the lower mind that the Sovereigns began to lose their memory of their existence as First Beings.

They would look at the worlds of creation and wonder, “Who created this universe? Who was behind this magnificent and magical world?” And yet it never occurred to the Sovereigns that it was they who created the universe, and whose very reflection is Nature itself. And so the Sovereigns began to create a God – or the concept of a Supreme Being – as the one behind creation. God was the creator of all in Nature throughout the multiverse, and Sovereigns became diminished of power, and their sense of responsibility to Nature was also reduced.

This concept of God, separate from us, was thus born. As Sovereigns divided into races of interdimensional beings, they developed a near-infinite diversity of creations, only the tiniest fraction of which is known to humanity through symbols and fragments of stories, and most of these, if they are even remembered, are not believed anymore, as the rational mind has emptied these stories into the wastebasket of mythology. Then, Anu’s forefathers appeared, and with them, the creation of the human instrument began. Though it was crude, when compared to modern-day humans, the human instrument of this era was nonetheless brilliantly conceived.

When Anu began to create the next evolution of the human instrument, he realized how Sovereigns were forgetful of their origins and had consigned creation to a Supreme Being. The Sovereigns that had become the interdimensional beings known as the Atlanteans, were perfect choices to power the human instruments that Anu was creating, for the Atlanteans, despite their spiritual prowess, were inexperienced with deception. And this, I might add, is a theme worth noting: the spiritually focused are often the most easily manipulated because of their innate sense of trust.

The Atlanteans, through the trickery of Anu, were seduced into inhabiting the human instrument, and the Sovereigns became humans. However, not every Atlantean was captured and subjected to the process of human enslavement, there were some, who predicted the outcome of the human project that Anu was executing and they fled within a dimensional “pocket” upon Earth, deep within what is now called the Atlantic ocean.

what I read said that the "first beings" were mining gold for the Annunaki - so how do you suppose they were doing that - WITHOUT a physical Instrument ? if you read carefully, I did say that humans are the only three-dimensionally manifested beings in the universe. Those beings that are non-human can operate within the three-dimensional manifest world, but generally their bodies are not well suited to our density, and they will perish if they don’t return to their native dimension. PCI A9
I came to the conclusion that they were using Neanderthal (1.0)- what EARTH provided - who's ancestors inhabited the Earth (according to Science) THREE MILLION YEARS before Anu and the "cro-magum" man showed up (45,000 years ago) - which the interview states clearly, was a genetic modification of Neanderthal and Sirian DNA (h2.0)... I reasoned it out and did my research - and Science validates the sudden appearance of a new version of "man" aka Modern-man- that was smaller in size, darker in complexion, not as smart, and tribal ... connecting the dots is not that hard to do ... when you can appreciate the fact that EARTH/Nature has "consciousness" and was created to provide for our EVERY NEED and I have every reason to believe - from what James has told us - the SECUs created (to provide for them)

The Annunaki were not "creative" - they were inventive DESIGNERS - they used what was available and modified it (genetically) to serve their needs ... they NEEDed GOLD (which apparently was only found on Earth) - and they couldn't mine it - because they are interdimensional beings (SECUs) as well - so how do you suppose the Interdimensional Atlantians did it - without inhabiting the Neanderthal that the EARTH provided ? Interdimensional have been "walking into" physical bodies - forever - that was how they "experienced" life before they were imprisoned ... the alterations that Anu made to the HMS - trapped them in there - the genetically modified (H 2.0) became the "prison of the mind" that most of us are STILL trapped in ... from that perspective - what you choose to believe (that Anu created the HI) makes no sense ...

Consider the following story: Advanced humans, living on an interdimensional level were cleverly induced to embody human instruments designed by a foreign intelligence, the Anunnaki. As this “work force” was developed, the physically embodied humans became utterly accepting of their limitation because it was systematic in suppressing the Sovereign Integral consciousness – the infinite and eternal life force that powered their human vessels.

Early on, human bloodlines intermixed with their designers, and the human evolutionary pathway into diversity was accelerated. Part of this diversity was contained within the elite societies that helped to formulate the separation of the human family in the Money Power Grid. The designer “Gods”, the Anunnaki, were ultimately satisfied with their mining operations and left Earth and their human creation behind.

The human genome was adaptive within the matrix of the Human Mind System (HMS) and evolved into the present day human family we have in the early 21st Century. So now we have a race of beings that are trapped inside a suppression framework unknowing of their condition, worshipping Gods that do not exist, believing in heavens and hells that are part of the HMS landscape, praying to masters and saviors to absolve their sins and moral apathy, and continuing to fear death and non-existence as if they were absolutely unaware of their true nature.
PCI A3

so I am still waiting for you to show me where it says that Anu created the Neanderthal - that he genitically modified/DESIGNED to trap the SECUs - after reading that the Neanderthals were her LONG BEFORE THE ANNUNAKI and Science validates, sprung into being via "evolution" from THE EARTH

Last edited by starduster on Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:58 am 

Shayalana wrote:
The next mention of what caused Sunrot is on page 139 by President Stanton.

"...He said, and get this, that Sunrot was as severe as it was, because our controllong technologies had damaged the earth's magnetic field. Our planet's immune system was compromised. F-uck! None of our scientists have made this claim or anything like it.

and then on p.197 Terran speaks.

" Part of the reason for Sunrot was to enable humanity to recode its technologies. It isn't start-over time; it's quantm-leap time."

Exactly, something like sunrot could be made possible by us compromising the earth's immune system. All the while Earth realizes it is necessary for us humans in order to make that quantum jump forward. We can not control, only co-create. The Earth is such a generous host, but more than just a host, she is part of humanity herself.

And yes SD I realize how much pollution humanity has produced. That doesn't mean our planet is dead by any means. I never shy away from loved ones when they are sick.

You can see the paradox of our destruction in order for our survival in TWC. It is a natural process of evolution, the most symbiotic of all relationships.

So the real question is could we change the CHEF's recipe and prevent something like sunrot with our consciousness?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:04 am 
Posting Freak

I never suggest that the "earth was dying" but that the OCEANS were being delibertly poisoned- evidenced by massive "fish kills" around the globe that are now effects marine mamals AND humans - not to forget the "dead zone" where oxygen no longer is being produced... but the Liminal Cosmogony that James shared with us as the Rising Heart paper, suggests that the Earth NEEDS our assistance ... and includes a technique whereby we can direct our BREATH through these bodies to "heal" it ... which I do daily in an expression of "behavioral intelligence" because what happens to the EARTH (thanks to Annunaki perversion of perfection) HAPPENS TO US ALL... because we are interconnect - by design - our OWN design.

and when Dr N pointed out, that by now, we all have some "royal" Annunaki and Syrian and yes Snake DNA in our bloodline ... he didn't state the obvious - that we ALL are predominately Neanderthal - who's blood it flows through.

Last edited by starduster on Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:03 pm 
Posting Freak

It's interesting Multiversal, because Nature is the Queen on the chessboard. However, few realize that nature is not confined to only earth, it fills the entire universe. She moved out of the fifth level of individualized ego-mind not hers so much as ours and into a more truly sovereign, yet very interconnected level outside of the Hologram of Delusion and the sun helped her because they also have a relationship because of their consciousness and synchronicity which isn't human. Only human egos think they are separate and unconnected. That is not the nature of the consciousness of the sun and earth or the universe for that matter, they have their own evolutionary agendas. It seems that the Hologram of Delusion will be destroyed to make way for the discovery of the Grand Portal. The two are like oil and water. The Hologram of Delusion really started to race downhill at the end of time and will continue to do so because stacked time is unravelling and it was a big support to keep the Hologram of Delusion going. The other support is human consciousness in ignorance of being a Sovereign Integral with the human as only a garment. The ignorance of the Annunaki and co-conspirators is legend in that their arrogance and egos blinded them to the earth and sun having consciousness and very interconnected consciousness' at that. Separation never stood a chance especially when you view it from outside of time.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:26 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
of course I read the interview Shay and if you check the archives, I read it and created a post to discuss it BEFORE you even knew it was out and this is the third time that you have attempted to insult my intelligence and attack me personally with this exact same accusation - you said that what you believe came from the PCI ... well here is what it says in the PCI which reveals that Anu "created" from what was already there (the next evolution)

From the very beginning, the insight of the Sovereign Integral is a reflection of the era in which we live. As First Beings, the Sovereigns created a mind – a vessel in which separation could occur – and from that moment, individuality was born. Over billions upon billions of years, the Sovereigns of the Mind, created the universe as we know it. They created the dimensions of the higher mind, and this mind creation gradually manifested creations of a lower mind. It was within the vibratory field of the lower mind that the Sovereigns began to lose their memory of their existence as First Beings.

They would look at the worlds of creation and wonder, “Who created this universe? Who was behind this magnificent and magical world?” And yet it never occurred to the Sovereigns that it was they who created the universe, and whose very reflection is Nature itself. And so the Sovereigns began to create a God – or the concept of a Supreme Being – as the one behind creation. God was the creator of all in Nature throughout the multiverse, and Sovereigns became diminished of power, and their sense of responsibility to Nature was also reduced.

This concept of God, separate from us, was thus born. As Sovereigns divided into races of interdimensional beings, they developed a near-infinite diversity of creations, only the tiniest fraction of which is known to humanity through symbols and fragments of stories, and most of these, if they are even remembered, are not believed anymore, as the rational mind has emptied these stories into the wastebasket of mythology. Then, Anu’s forefathers appeared, and with them, the creation of the human instrument began. Though it was crude, when compared to modern-day humans, the human instrument of this era was nonetheless brilliantly conceived.

When Anu began to create the next evolution of the human instrument, he realized how Sovereigns were forgetful of their origins and had consigned creation to a Supreme Being. The Sovereigns that had become the interdimensional beings known as the Atlanteans, were perfect choices to power the human instruments that Anu was creating, for the Atlanteans, despite their spiritual prowess, were inexperienced with deception. And this, I might add, is a theme worth noting: the spiritually focused are often the most easily manipulated because of their innate sense of trust.

The Atlanteans, through the trickery of Anu, were seduced into inhabiting the human instrument, and the Sovereigns became humans. However, not every Atlantean was captured and subjected to the process of human enslavement, there were some, who predicted the outcome of the human project that Anu was executing and they fled within a dimensional “pocket” upon Earth, deep within what is now called the Atlantic ocean.

what I read said that the "first beings" were mining gold for the Annunaki - so how do you suppose they were doing that - WITHOUT a physical Instrument ? if you read carefully, I did say that humans are the only three-dimensionally manifested beings in the universe. Those beings that are non-human can operate within the three-dimensional manifest world, but generally their bodies are not well suited to our density, and they will perish if they don’t return to their native dimension. PCI A9
I came to the conclusion that they were using Neanderthal (1.0)- what EARTH provided - who's ancestors inhabited the Earth (according to Science) THREE MILLION YEARS before Anu and the "cro-magum" man showed up (45,000 years ago) - which the interview states clearly, was a genetic modification of Neanderthal and Sirian DNA (h2.0)... I reasoned it out and did my research - and Science validates the sudden appearance of a new version of "man" aka Modern-man- that was smaller in size, darker in complexion, not as smart, and tribal ... connecting the dots is not that hard to do ... when you can appreciate the fact that EARTH/Nature has "consciousness" and was created to provide for our EVERY NEED and I have every reason to believe - from what James has told us - the SECUs created (to provide for them)

The Annunaki were not "creative" - they were inventive DESIGNERS - they used what was available and modified it (genetically) to serve their needs ... they NEEDed GOLD (which apparently was only found on Earth) - and they couldn't mine it - because they are interdimensional beings (SECUs) as well - so how do you suppose the Interdimensional Atlantians did it - without inhabiting the Neanderthal that the EARTH provided ? Interdimensional have been "walking into" physical bodies - forever - that was how they "experienced" life before they were imprisoned ... the alterations that Anu made to the HMS - trapped them in there - the genetically modified (H 2.0) became the "prison of the mind" that most of us are STILL trapped in ... from that perspective - what you choose to believe (that Anu created the HI) makes no sense ...

Consider the following story: Advanced humans, living on an interdimensional level were cleverly induced to embody human instruments designed by a foreign intelligence, the Anunnaki. As this “work force” was developed, the physically embodied humans became utterly accepting of their limitation because it was systematic in suppressing the Sovereign Integral consciousness – the infinite and eternal life force that powered their human vessels.

Early on, human bloodlines intermixed with their designers, and the human evolutionary pathway into diversity was accelerated. Part of this diversity was contained within the elite societies that helped to formulate the separation of the human family in the Money Power Grid. The designer “Gods”, the Anunnaki, were ultimately satisfied with their mining operations and left Earth and their human creation behind.

The human genome was adaptive within the matrix of the Human Mind System (HMS) and evolved into the present day human family we have in the early 21st Century. So now we have a race of beings that are trapped inside a suppression framework unknowing of their condition, worshipping Gods that do not exist, believing in heavens and hells that are part of the HMS landscape, praying to masters and saviors to absolve their sins and moral apathy, and continuing to fear death and non-existence as if they were absolutely unaware of their true nature.
PCI A3

so I am still waiting for you to show me where it says that Anu created the Neanderthal - that he genitically modified/DESIGNED to trap the SECUs - after reading that the Neanderthals were her LONG BEFORE THE ANNUNAKI and Science validates, sprung into being via "evolution" from THE EARTH

An example of someone whose control freak ego will not allow them to see reason but instead rationalizes to justify a pet theory. Only egos feel a need to rationalize and justify when faced with the truth. Starduster you can argue for your limitations till the cows come home. Read the interview again and again until you get it . It's all there and i am not about to do the work for you because....well...it's all in the Fifth Neruda Interview for those who are open enough to see it. Unless...it is written in layers according to what a number of people can glean from it where they are at in their own understanding :shock: Still all you have to do is reread it. :roll:

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next