WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: I AM WE ARE
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:27 pm 
Posting Freak

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Last edited by Shayalana on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:13 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:16 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
what this somewhat "electrical" diagram is revealing, to me, is that all the Virtues are firmly connected to a grid that encompasses (divine/unconditional) Love that is straight to the point of a smaller replication of itself.... the position of the Virtues gives no suggestion that they were ever intended to "fit" together into a larger "oneness" but intentionally separated and angled in such a way - that the frequency of Love is split into two equal lengths, which I assume, allow it to flow over the Virtue equally - so that its influence can be see, heard and even felt in the 3D world it was designed to influence.

it is interesting to me, to also note, that when the energy of a Virture is extended toward another, it bends in the middle ... to comply with the other's influence.... which reminds me that they are all resonating at the same tone (Equality), but they are each influenced by the position of the others and the direction their energy is flowing - is what makes them unique - and the same, and which I imagine also gives them their stability

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:37 am 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:48 am 
Posting Freak

yep ... stuck - at the base of the wall - been there, done that, very familiar with that position... it is obvious to the "eternal watcher" but it is limited to your HI's perspectives ...repeatedly slamming yourself into this wall is self-defeating - certainly there is another way around it, but you must start over ... you may have missed something that is vital - a key perhaps ... or an opportunity to express gratitude for "what IS" ... there seems to be so much that you don't appreciate about the Plan, Shay ... but in the first Philo it reveals that we can accelerate the process with genuine gratitude ... one of the very first things that the LTO suggested that we do, is establish a relationship with "the Mirror" that the Universal Entity provides https://www.wingmakers.com/content/philosophy/

These life principles are Source Intelligence templates of creation. They are designed to create reality from the perspective of the Sovereign Integral and hasten its manifestation within the fields of vibration that have thus far repelled it. They are principles that construct opportunities for the integration of the entity’s formless and formful identities. They are bridges that the human instrument—with all its componentry intact—can use to experience the Sovereign Integral perception of wholeness.

... James repeats this advice ... TWICE - no doubt - for a reason - try reading it again to discover why it was important for him to repeat this message

These life principles are Source Intelligence templates of creation. They are designed to create reality from the perspective of the Sovereign Integral and hasten its manifestation within the fields of vibration that have thus far repelled it. They are principles that construct opportunities for the integration of the entity’s formless and formful identities. They are bridges that the human instrument—with all its componentry intact—can use to experience the Sovereign Integral perception of wholeness.

Gratitude is a critical facet of love that opens the human instrument to acknowledge the role of the Universal Entity and redefine its purpose as a supportive extension of sovereign reality, rather than the whimsical outreach of fate or the exacting reaction of a mechanical, detached universe. Establishing a relationship with the Universal Entity through the outflow of gratitude also attracts life experience that is transformative. Experience that is richly devoted to uncovering life’s deepest meaning and most formative purpose.

it doesn't specify what we are to be grateful for ... but we know, that "gratitude"/appreciation IS a frequency field that we can experience, flowing from Source that expresses behavioral intelligence

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:09 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:17 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:57 pm 
Posting Freak

it's the Wingmaker's forum Shay, and creating a topic is inviting other's perspectives ... none of the topics are YOUR's (grow up would you please)... we all have a unique perspective of the subject ... try to learn how to appreciate how all points of view can enhance your own - self-limited understanding of what IS

Open your mind and ... remember what the door-mouse said -
FEED YER HEAD ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_raXzIRgsA

(If I didn't read it, that would mean I was IGNOR-ant - no no no -that ain't ME babe :mrgreen: )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d8o8vNTNao

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:40 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:37 am 
Posting Freak

yes, I got our "link" to water about a year or so ago, when I started doing my "meditations" in the tub - and instead of creating a "golden ball" of energy as suggested in the EVT practice, I would scoop up an arm-full of water - to give to spirit (by squeezing it INto me) who lives within ...'course I wasn't really squeezing it into me, but "water" became my gift (returned) .... I thought about it when reading the fifth interview ... how our Earth was water ... a blend of Oxygen and Hydrogen -materialize by MEST - but "spirit" if you will, that blended with it and became physical - and this is what the Wingmakers "planted" with the "seed" that would become our bodies ... in every way our Habitat - spirit and form - like water, like breath WE ARE evolving - I got the symbolism- the link with "the mystery" - water is so magical the way it takes shape, adapts, nourishes, heals, cleans itself, is invisible yet tangible, is heavy when it solidifies, but it floats - sealing itself in, releasing itself to the atmosphere ... carries frequencies ...passes through us - we are born in water - when the HI expires it release it and our breath ... it's beautiful no mater what shape it takes - a snowflake, an ice cycle - a film on our windows, steam from our lungs, sweat, urine, blood, rain, generating our power, beautifying our skies - it's everything we are - fluid, flexible, adaptable, strong and gentle, hot and cold ... within, and without ... we are the Water Planet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:51 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:28 pm 
Posting Freak

Shay said (again) " We are Sovereign Integrals " - I don't think you are ever going to get it - a sovereign integral is a component of the Entity, shay, a state of consciousness, didn't you read what you posted, that John wrote... do you comprehend anything you read ... do you think you ever will?

Quote:
Sovereign Integral
The Sovereign Integral is a state of consciousness whereby the entity and all its
various forms of expression and perception are integrated as a conscious wholeness.
This is a state of consciousness that all entities are evolving towards, and at some
point, each will reach a state of transformation that allows the entity and its
instruments of experience (i.e., the human instrument) to become an integrated
expression that is aligned and in harmony with Source Intelligence.

https://www.wingmakers.com/wp-content/themes/wingmaker/style/dark/pdffiles/WingMakers%20Glossary%20%28optimized%29.pdf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:22 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:29 am 
Posting Freak

yes, I remember quoting this same stanza to you ... a few weeks back ... you're looping again shay - ... I would know, It's been my profession to know -

I've been reading the original web page, of the Wingmakers ... Anne's Journal - do you remember that ? We've come a long way with James since the first time I read that webpage ... It was so plain and simple - it's gotten complicated ... all the layers to this onion, "programs within programs, withing programs ... you really have to stay focused - can't let yourself be distracted, once the sleeper has awakened - It has a lot of catching up to do ... even when the UE arranges for you to have all the time you need to stay "immersed" - the human instruments has its limitations, and its needs ... Nature provides ( food and Inter-tainment ) but you have be willing to pitch in - because you only get what you give ... it doesn't come on a silver platter

we've experienced a great deal in the past decade ... I can't recall, one dull moment ... honestly don't know how people who don't know, what these materials have revealed - can deal with what's going on now ... but it seems that they all bought into the "ignorance is bliss" BS - by design - nothing withers the heart more that Ignoring what your participating in ... what your are contributing to and supporting - people don't research - they don't want to know - they want to BELIEVE

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:11 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:12 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:13 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:15 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:00 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
It's really quite simple.

I AM WE ARE = I AM A SOVEREIGN INTEGRAL

not hardly Shay, because a Sovereign Integral is a state of mind, achieved when all the components of the Entity are fused into one coherent and consistant "state of consciousness" that the component, named the Sovereign Integral allows the Human Instrument to comprehend ( aka a Wholeness Perspective )

This is the transformation of our state of consciousness that all Sovereign Beings are working to fully develop by participating in the Plan of First Source - consciously

It stands to reason, that if you understood these materials, that you would know this ... and your statement could not be true, because we are Wingmakers WITH a Sovereign Integral, a Soul, a Wholeness Navigator, a Phantom Core, a Remnant Imprint and a Human instrument - that are exploring MEST, in a physical HI, that allows us to have genuine experiences that will enhance our present state of consciousness as well as our Creator's - when they are unique.

Once we Master the Emotion system of the HI, we can move into a new dimension of awareness (model of existence) - and get a better perspective of the Universe of Wholeness and the purpose of our creation ... and we will be able to achieve our First Point - which is to REALize a Sovereign Integral state of consciousness when all our components are acting as one.

believe it or not - but your declaration only reveals you ignorance of what the WMMs reveal about the SECU's origins and destiny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:21 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:

that is a statement of what you BELIEVE ... and who knows, if you give it enough energy and model you life around the Manifesto of a Sovereign Integral, and get its perspective of the issues you are facing, from the perspecive of its "world" by doing the QP (often) ---- you may eventually become a Sovereign Integral - but that seems like a step down on the Evolutionary spiral, to me - why would you want to be a component of the Entity -

I liken your statement to a Tree, that declares itself a branch - instead of the Wholeness of a tree, that includes the roots, trunk, branches, leaves, flowers and fruit ...once it is fully developed from the seed planted by our Creator ...

the only way one could believe that they were a part of the whole, is if they became separated from the whole and weren't aware of its other parts that would give it a completely different perspective of itself and its potential role in the plan of First Source as an equal partner, with its Creator.

apparently that is the state of being you are in now - fragmented - with no desire to be whole again.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:45 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:

you can believe, what ever you want ... but you will never be a sovereign integral ... even though you can get its limited perspective of things, when you do a Quantum Pause ... but even then, it would not be a Wholeness perspective, until it is fused with the other components of the Entity's consciousness

a cake is not a cake, unless all of its ingredients are fused together in the baking/developmental process - then it is a cake, with or without icing :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:56 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:16 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:

just to demonstrate, that a person CAN reply to a post, without repeating themselves, and continuing to contribute their knowledge to the discussion, with several perspectives, based on what the WMMs have revealed to everyone . I have replied to your four posts in a row, that expose your ignorance of your SELF ... without repeating myself once ... using an HV every time to assist you to bring yourself back into alignment with the Universal truths that the WMMs provide

there is no conflict - it is an act of love to point out your injustice to your SELF - and how that might confuse others if they were to believe, that what you choose to believe was inspired by anything that James has shared with us - because he never said that we were Sovereign Integrals ... not even when he suggested a "mantra" for the QP, becomes us saying "I AM" - on the inhale of a four count breath, followed by SOVEREIGN - in the pause that manifests it in our NOW... and then exhaled with the words, "We Are" - followed by a pause for the realization expressed in the word INTEGRAL ... which is not to be confused by your belief that you are a Sovereign Integral ... but that you are a Sovereign Entity, that is part of a species (we are) that each member, contributes an equally valuable perspective - to OUR Wholeness

from the first paragraph of the first philosophy:
Life Principles of the Sovereign Integral

The entity model of expression is designed to explore new fields of vibration through biological instruments and transform through this process of discovery to a new level of understanding and expression as a Sovereign Integral. The Sovereign Integral (state of Consciousness) is the fullest expression of the entity model within the time-space universes, and most closely exemplifies Source Intelligence’s capabilities therein. It is also the natural state of existence of the entity that has transformed beyond the evolution/saviorship model of existence and has removed itself from the controlling aspects of the Hierarchy through the complete activation of its embedded Source Codes. This is the level of capability that was “seeded” within the entity model of expression when it was initially conceived by First Source. All entities within the time-space universes are in various stages of the transformational experience and each is destined to achieve the Sovereign Integral level as their Source Codes become fully activated.

they don't BECOME a Sovereign Integral - they "achieve" a Sovereign Integral -state of consciousness/ level of understanding and expression - by transforming their current - fragmented state of consciousness, into ONE completely whole state of consciousness ... that evolves with their experience in the Universe of Wholeness.

Last edited by starduster on Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next