WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: I AM WE ARE
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:06 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
more information related to the above posts

Quote:
Brain Function

Question: 1 In the third interview with Dr. Neruda, there is a statement that there exists a Corteum technology to increase fluid intelligence to “super” human levels by inducing a functional cluster within the thalamocortical system. What is this functional cluster (electrical, biological), and could the WingMakers’ material (i.e. music, art, poetry) be used in such a fashion?

Answer: You have successfully touched on a subtle component of the WingMakers’ material. The story contains scenarios that are fictional accounts of factual occurrences. For example, as you point out, the third interview makes this disclosure about functional clusters, but the Corteum technology is a fictional account for the factual occurrence of how the WingMakers’ materials can—as depicted in the philosophy papers—stimulate functional clusters in certain regions of the brain.

The brain itself is divided into regions, and within the regions they are divided into subsets. Some subsets interact among themselves more than others, and these are called functional clusters. The brain is designed to have various circuits, of which contemporary brain researchers have identified three, which they call convergent, divergent, and reverberating circuits.

A functional cluster can have a divergent circuit that conducts neural activity to outlying regions of the brain or CNS. Sensory information (e.g., sounds, symbols, and images) can be produced that stimulates the temporal formation of just such a functional cluster within the thalamocortical system that catalyzes a pre-designated shift in consciousness.

Whether you can equate this shift in consciousness as inducing an increase in fluid intelligence is dependent on other factors. This is not a singular dynamic core, but rather an integral part of a larger dynamic system that connects the individual not only to their human soul consciousness, but that also of the Genetic Mind.

Within the thalamic complex is a subset known as the Intra-Laminar Nuclei (ILN). ILN neurons venture extensively throughout the cortex, enervating every cortical section. They’re distributed within the central region of each thalamus in a toroidal (doughnut-shaped) mode, enabling widespread influence on the thalamic system. The ILN activation is a significant key to the discovery of the Grand Portal.

The WingMakers’ music, art, and word symbols are designed to stimulate the ILN region to act as a synchronizing mechanism for human consciousness and the Genetic Mind. I realize this is difficult to comprehend, but as research into this brain function ensues over the next twenty years, it will be proven that the ILN is a key “engine” in synchronizing the human-soul consciousness to the fine-grain consciousness of the Genetic Mind, making the Genetic Mind accessible for short bursts at will.

There is within the thalamocortical system what scientists refer to as the reticular thalamic nucleus (nRt). It’s widely accepted by neuroscience that nRt plays a vital role in the judicious regulation of the flow of neural information between the thalamus and cortex. What is not understood is how specific sensory information (light frequencies, sound frequencies, rhythmic synchronization, ULF, symbolic images) can influence how the ILN and nRt systems interoperate to form a hybrid functional cluster that enhances fluid intelligence and accessibility to the Genetic Mind. This discovery is yet twenty years in the making, but it will occur, and the WingMakers will play a critical role in this discovery.

Enthusiast’s Questions https://www.wingmakers.com/content/resources/

so I guess it is time for more wall-papering eh Shay, considering your previous attempts to "hide" your inability to comprehend the WMM. I know that you don't read what I quote, because I have quoted this same stuff a hundred times now - but it seems your mind is closed to this "new intelligence" that these materials are sharing ... but you aren't the only one reading these posts - and hopefully others will beable to discern for themselves, what the material ACTUALLY say about ... the energetic heart and its role in the HMS

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:47 pm 
Posting Freak

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Last edited by Shayalana on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:07 am 
Posting Freak

still don't get it eh shay, the quoted material are not MY interpretation, and we did not join the WMF to promote our personal belief system - of how the SECU functions but to discuss what the LTO's materials reveal ...you can BELIEVE what ever you want to believe - but when it conflicts with what the materials (written by the creators of the HI) and you resist this awareness ... don't expect that someone will not point it out - it is an expression of Love to to point out where your personal BS is out of alignment with what IS... when you are ignoring/rejecting the materials and promoting/discussing your personal belief system (BS) - instead of sharing your perspective of how you understand what the materials are revealing.

the LTO's materials aren't just what "someone says" and James is their Avatar - what you are promoting is based in Separation -of the Heart and Mind, the "intelligence system" of the Human Instrument - and it is exactly what the Heirarchies (more obviously Religion) has been promoting since the creation of Modern Man ... and why this model of existences has failed to unify humanity but it is just a matter of asking your Self, if it has ever had an inspiration (original thought) that didn't come from the heart - that wasn't expressed via the HMS of the HI ... even the unembodied beings that promote Anu's agenda, need a HI to express it in the world of form.

PS, I watched Transcendence last night (netflix) and thought it was a wonderful love story and expression of how intelligence transcends Death when the heart and mind are integrated and focused ... interesting that even an Artificial Intelligence recognized the need for a "body" to express Love - and that Love is what motivated everything it did.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:25 pm 

Much easier to just wear the tee shirt and look in the mirror.
IT talks to you.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:00 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:32 pm 
Posting Freak

one might wonder why you put this post in this topic ... instead of the Exopolitics topic, I assume that you (and Mark) associate your experiences in the AP - where different (shap shifting) beings are doing what-ever they pick your mind and think you want to "see" - happens. I would call these "beings" IT s (inter terrestials) and not ET s because what one experiences - in the world (realm of the Mind) where they exist - stimulates emotional responses (even though you are "out of body") - in order to convince you that it is a "real" experience ... all your senses are heightened. But these beings are limited to what they can reveal and once you "return" to Normal, you forget most of what they say. They know that it will take some convincing to get you to return and to promote what their agenda and in most cases they tell you things that stroke your ego (tell you how "special" YOU are) and which are "profitable" (rewarding and satisfy your desire to interact with "the gods") They have the ability to play your emotions like a musical instrument.

I greatly appreciate what Alfred is doing, and respect that he shares his experiences, and those of others - but I am not convinced that interacting with these beings is anymore than distracting ... we didn't really come here to explore the realms of the mind, or to change things ... or "escape" - we came here to experience Life on the edge of the Universe where our thoughts (can) manifest physically

There is no time, when I desire to validate the existence of ETs that I can't "find" one in the skies that are willing to "communicate" with me ... I enjoy seeing them but I have no desire to "trip out" with them because I know from my research that they are a figment of my imagination, made manifest in the world of form. We have been "making contact" of the 3rd kind as long as we have been trapped in the HIs that Anu modified ... and where has it gotten us ... how has it improved our Specie's circumstances ... how does becoming dependent upon them allow ME to experience INdependence ?

but the segment of the interview I found most revealing, was when Peter was talking about them being us in the future, that that they had come back to "fix" the moment in time that left them (the "Elohim") looking like greys .... hummm what could have caused our furture selves to look like the Zeta's droids? which was obviously NOT their preferred state of being - because they came back to change it . I can't help but think that OUR future form was the results of tran-humanization ... which will undoubtedly happen to this species, if we don't save ourselves now and serve the purpose of our creation, which was not to be entertained - but to prepare us for the serious work ahead, as emissaries of First Source to all those billion of live bearing planets in the Universes of the Universe of our Creator that Alfred was making us aware of.

personally, I see these beings as seductive agents - encouraging us into another "trap" created by Anu.

PS. Shay, I learned not to discuss the members from the conversation we had in the PMs ... since it is still the WMF, I stay focused on staying within their guidelines and discussing experiences that validate our relationship with Nature that validate the progress of our "transformation" while using these materials, that others don't feel comfortable sharing in the public forum ... yet.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:19 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:26 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:34 pm 
Posting Freak

I don't recall anyone saying ET are "malevolent" but that they are doing what they were created to do - which is serve Anu.

The WMMs have revealed that Anu created the worlds that they inhabit (the Astral Plane and Death) as part of his agenda to suppress consciousness and to conceal our Origins and Destiny ... with their programed scripts that evolve with our interest in them ... no one is trying to prevent you from interacting with them, but I am trying to remind you of their Origins and "destiny" :mrgreen:

and pointing out, that their teachings conflict with the WMMs that we all joined this forum to discuss and which exposes your allegiance to Anu.

Last edited by starduster on Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:56 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:17 pm 
Posting Freak

This poem speaks volumes for how encoded it is. The poem is clarifying, purifying, and cleansing, for how much it bridges the Sovereign Integral with the human. I love rereading it and its amazing when you do that 7 times in a row, feeling it. ;^)

I AM WE ARE

James Mahu

We are specks of sky,

a silent choir of pounding hearts.

We are an eyelid

the size of a galaxy,

opening like a rising sun.

If you look out of it

you are absorbed in

I am we are—

whirling in the curvature

of a universe cathedral.

Sound is unity.

Long waves lack horizons,

their roadmaps

penned from the Creator’s heart,

boomerang.

Listen…

do you hear the subtle, undulating seams

through which you can pass?

There…

there…

and there…

Behind the overgrown weeds

the song leads to

I am we are.

It may seem unlikely

that what is small

and commonly ignored

is powerful,

but

root

feeds

leaf.

True power waits in the whisper.

Beneath the ground state.

It is rested.

It does not flex,

pounce,

grip,

or grab,

for it is not of muscle.

Or bone.

Or mind.

Or even humanness.

Remember that.

Power is not

what you have

been taught.

Power is

the internal gaze

that discerns

I am we are,

and then dresses our every deed

in that finery

and nothing more.

In the same way that white light

is nothing more than

all colors.

We are bodies of air.

Deeper, we are not bodies at all.

We are the

Sovereign Integral…

That which is

I

and

we

at one time.

One place.

One and equal.

No dominance.

Equipoise.

We are invisible numbers

more than gathered letters,

atop the Periodic Table.

Sound

more than mass.

Depth

more than skin.

We are a bucket brigade

to the fires of ego and separation.

Our “water” is

I am we are.

We arm-wrestle the limbless soul.

We point our fingers at the mirror

that dares to lecture.

We stare into ourselves

and test:

“Am I?”

“Are we?”

“Really?”

Beautiful clarity,

the sated view

is often heard first

and followed least.

We grow in unseen places.

Come alive in the music

of quiet spaces

porous with pauses

and the rounded sound of soaring feathers.

The eyelid opens.

Canopied hues of blue, green, brown, and gray

come alive,

endless in their bidding to discover

I am we are.

It is this and nothing more,

in the same way that white light

is nothing more than

all colors.

https://www.wingmakers.com/i-am-we-are/

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:57 pm 
Posting Freak

not the poem again... oh nooooooos Mr Bill - not the poem again - now my mind is ever going to associate this poem with wall-papering

your reactions are so predictable shay , do you understand how that makes you easy to manipulate ... what's that, the third time in a two page topic :lol: I bet you only have to post it three times to fill a page

do you get paid by the post? or is your reward waiting for you in Heaven bwahahhahahhahhahhahhhaahhahahah :lol:

me make joke of your programed reactions ... are you laughing ...." Laughter is Enlightenment"

................................................................Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:56 am 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:21 pm 
Posting Freak

errr ... the WMMs suggest that we all create a "Chamber of Self" where we can establish a relationship with "the entity" - because the ENTITY has the ability to re-program the Human Instrument - to restore its wholeness and give it a Wholeness Perspective - and to transform the HI's present state of being / consciousness into "the instrument of the Sovereign Integral" (state of consciousness) ... NO-THING prevents us from doing that NOW ...

Wholeness Perspective
The human instrument, because it is fragmented and limited to five-senses,
truly desires the Wholeness Perspective; a way to absorb life experience, process it,
and move on to the next thing with grace and ease. This is what is desired, no matter
what name is used to describe it. Wholeness is accepting all realities and moving
through them with a feeling of integration, unity, equality, and non-judgment. It
means there are no dualities that are real. It means that all experience is equal and
grounded in the transcendent reality of the One That Is All. And most importantly,
it means that the One That Is All is you, me, him, her, it, that, and those. Nothing is
excluded or rejected

WingMakers Glossary https://www.wingmakers.com/wp-content/themes/wingmaker/style/dark/pdffiles/WingMakers%20Glossary%20%28optimized%29.pdf

James suggests that we do not compare the teachings of men (limited by Hierarchical constraints - in this case Science) to the WMMs ... because it only leads to confusion because they are NOT the teachings of men ... and require and OPEN mind/heart and complete immersion/focus by the individual who sincerely desires to comprehend them

I would encourage anyone who is immersing his or her consciousness in these materials to go without comparison for a period of time as they absorb these materials. The Tributary Zones have more information encoded in them than the human mind can access and comprehend. If an individual is engaged in comparison, they may not be engaged in the deeper meaning of the Tributary Zone, at the level where the encoded information is revealed.

https://www.wingmakers.com/content/resources/ Enthusiast’s Questions Comparisons to Other Teachings

of course - you can believe, what-ever you choose, but James has asked that the WMF be used to discuss the WMMs - and to do otherwise is an injustice to the other members who joined this forum to do that ... no one is interest in what you choose to believe Shay ... we come here to discuss the WMMs - why is that so difficult for you to comprehend ?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:12 pm 

I am starting to get a hang of this (the WMMs) - and I have to admit that I was obsessed with comparing the WMMs to other teachings even when I knew not to, I still did - to and from. But since there is NOTHING that prevents me in the NOW from transforming my consciousness to the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness - I'll do it.

I am inspired, starduster, of your valor and your persistence and you really refuse to give up eventhou Shay tries to hide all your best arguments and the WMMs quotes. The funny thing is, everytime shay tries to distract - you respond. And everytime you respond - I gain EVEN MORE understanding about the WMMs.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:54 am 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:08 am 

Yeah Shay, it's pretty close. But it is NOT the Event Temples, that is THE difference!

Shayalana wrote:
2. Now, let’s amplify the holiday spirit with dynamic love and compassion and radiate it to all people suffering, depressed, starving, lonely or in harm’s way.

THAT is not the way of the Sovereign Integral! Please c'mon...! I think holiday spirit is such a silly thing to say. Every day is a "holy-day"... for me at least, I don't need permission to get a holiday, and besides humans who are "working" with nature have ZERO holidays, BUT everyday is as Holy as the other. Actually I would say that the flow in compassion is reaching those who try to "amplify the holiday spirit with dynamic love and compassion" you get what I'm saying Shay? if not I tell you this: Holidays are tricks of Anu. That's how I see it. Otherwise it is pretty close to the Event Temples... like a rip-off. Those HeartMath texts that you've been posting lately remind me of "Ultra Spiritual" check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kDso5ElFRg HAHA :lol: (I recommend this video for everyone it is funny)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:03 pm 
Posting Freak

Onyks wrote:
I am starting to get a hang of this (the WMMs) - and I have to admit that I was obsessed with comparing the WMMs to other teachings even when I knew not to, I still did - to and from. But since there is NOTHING that prevents me in the NOW from transforming my consciousness to the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness - I'll do it.

I am inspired, starduster, of your valor and your persistence and you really refuse to give up eventhou Shay tries to hide all your best arguments and the WMMs quotes. The funny thing is, everytime shay tries to distract - you respond. And everytime you respond - I gain EVEN MORE understanding about the WMMs.

yes, it is the way we have been taught ... to compare - and it normally works, but even so you have to compare "oranges to oranges" and nothing compares to the materials the LTO are sharing ... James is aware of how our minds work - and makes us aware of how to avoid un-necessary confusion

One of the most common features of the human mind is to compare one experience to another. It is reasoned—and rightly so by the mind—that by comparison of an object, experience, event or person, one can better understand it. However, in the case of the seven Tributary Zones this reasoning does not hold up.

The seven Tributary Zones, which we will call collectively, the WingMakers’ material, are not philosophical texts. There will be the temptation by some to compare these writings to the Bible, Qur’an, The Urantia Book, Ascended Master instructions, and on and on. There will be others who will compare the information contained in the interviews and book to the nonfiction works of investigative journalists. Comparison of the WingMakers’ materials will not necessarily result in understanding, but more likely, confusion.

The WingMakers’ materials are designed in a different way from anything that has ever been manifested on earth. It is a collection of encoded sensory data streams destined for a consumer technology platform that is just beginning to be incubated within development labs. However, even when experienced without this technology platform, the individual is aware that there is a deep transformation occurring. Something is “reshuffling” their mental “deck”.

Shay's role in the WMF is very valuable - she makes us "look it up" - even though the number of active member in this forum has always been under ten, there is always someone trying to insert their personal belief systems (BS) into the discussions --- and these are the members I learn from because I know from experience how confusing it gets when you are trying to "blend" concepts ... like making soup, we all add our own uniqe "flavor" - it changes everything. I used to be so impressed by the members who quoted the materials in their discussions - because it stopped the "theorizing" like magic ... but it is very simple to do, once you become familiar with the materials and know where to look - you just use your "find" option, and a key word - and it reveals everything the LTO has to offer. ... the more you "quote" the smoother the path becomes ( it was intended to be challenging to keep you from being bored) ... the deeper the grove in your mind becomes - after a while you just fall in and "go with the flow" around all the conflicting issue - your intelligence become fluid and it gives you confidence in your self ... the materials are "empowering" and transformative --- for the whole, all the members. After few years, the WMMs become your "automatic" reaction - instead of "learned behavior" and the ego's desire to be seen as "intellectual" or "well informed" subsides - The plain and simple Truth "trumps" speculative BS every time. 8)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:12 pm 
Posting Freak

Onyks wrote:
Yeah Shay, it's pretty close. But it is NOT the Event Temples, that is THE difference!

Shayalana wrote:
2. Now, let’s amplify the holiday spirit with dynamic love and compassion and radiate it to all people suffering, depressed, starving, lonely or in harm’s way.

THAT is not the way of the Sovereign Integral! Please c'mon...! I think holiday spirit is such a silly thing to say. Every day is a "holy-day"... for me at least, I don't need permission to get a holiday, and besides humans who are "working" with nature have ZERO holidays, BUT everyday is as Holy as the other. Actually I would say that the flow in compassion is reaching those who try to "amplify the holiday spirit with dynamic love and compassion" you get what I'm saying Shay? if not I tell you this: Holidays are tricks of Anu. That's how I see it. Otherwise it is pretty close to the Event Temples... like a rip-off. Those HeartMath texts that you've been posting lately remind me of "Ultra Spiritual" check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kDso5ElFRg HAHA :lol: (I recommend this video for everyone it is funny)

I couldn't agree more, Onyks ... every day is unique ... every day is holy ... I can hardly wait to get out there - to see what Nature has to share with me ... and I am never disappointed - I always feel genuinely appreciated - useful and grateful - Nature asks for nothing - and gives so much.

PS... i LOVED JP's vids ... Laughter IS IN-lite en ing ... thanks for sharing his wonderful sense of humor --- my cup runneth over :lol:

................................................. Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:09 am 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:25 am 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:43 am 
Posting Freak

you should ask yourself WHY you are trying to force the HMI techniques on the members of the WMF, Shay ... when the LTO has their own techniques.

Last edited by starduster on Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:29 am 
Posting Freak

WHY WOULD WE JOIN THE WINGMAKER's FORUM, to study Heart Math shay? ... WE DIDN't, is the simple answer ...

Last edited by starduster on Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:43 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:23 pm 
Posting Freak

sorry for your loss Shay, but James warned us that these material could unbalance some individuals - hopefully the HMI's self-help techniques will work for you - good luck

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next