WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: I AM WE ARE
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 5:14 pm 
Posting Freak

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Last edited by Shayalana on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: I AM WE ARE
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 4:28 am 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 11:00 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yes, that is a wonder-filled poem ... I created a topic for it - in the poetry section yesterday when I discovered it on the website ... there is a place in that link where one can make a comment ... but I always find myself so humbled by what James reveals, that anything I might have to say - would come across as ass-kissing or gushing :mrgreen: or worse - judgmental ... the most sincere thing I could say (Thank you) is so insufficient - it hardly expresses my gratitude for how his perspective enhances my self-consciousness... so I never make comments ... btw, I apprecate what you said in your review of the Battlefield ... I can't say it better "it changes everything"

I appreciate this topic ... and I can understand why this concept was not introduced earlier - because it would have no doubt been associated with "a logo" - like "things go better with coke" - or "may the Force be with you" - a sort of "catch-phrase" or "tag-line" to sum up the intent of the "product". But at the same time - I appreciate how it does "sum up" the intent of the LTO's work ... I only hope that it doesn't loose it "potency" with over use ... sigh - it is so important for us to grasp the fullness of this expression of our understanding.

it reminds me of the phrase that James told us the LTO uses to define their understanding of our multi-dimensional world ... "If you’re not in your breath, you’re in your mind." A6

later he elaborates this concept ... snipped from A25
It is the breath that connects us to our point of origin, and when I use that term I don’t mean birth in the physical – this life or any other. I am referring to the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness that is our pure state of being.

Breath is the way in which the human instrument connects to this origin point anywhere in spacetime. Breath is the portal between the physical dimension and the quantum or interdimensional domains, but it is not the normal, autonomic breathing, rather it is a very specific breathing pattern that we call Quantum Pause.

breath is what makes it possible for us to be - I AM - because I breathe in Source Reality - WE ARE sharing that same substance found in breath - it animates Life.

It is especially powerful to me, when doing the QP - the best way I can express its effects on me as I breathe it, is " it thrills my soul"

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 12:13 pm 
Posting Freak

I also posted a "new topic" in the Philosophy section of the forum, yesterday, what James has recently revealed about "Behavioral Wisdom" (topic title) that also expands our understanding of "I AM, We ARE" ... so I will include a snippet of it in this topic

Social Intelligence: Consensual Reality
Overarching the mind and heart realms is the infinite consciousness. In the WingMakers materials it is referred to as the Sovereign Integral consciousness—that which is simultaneously connected to earth and infinity (I AM), and all life (WE ARE). This state supersedes the mind and heart—encompassing them both.

The mind uses words, images and numbers to communicate. The heart uses feelings and empathy. Our consciousness uses behaviors. This is an important, if not key understanding, because our consciousness oversees our mental and emotional states. It is the larger sphere that encompasses the mind and heart. Thus, consciousness is that part of us that is infinite and boundless. It is not contained in brain matter, body tissue or even the emotional energy of the heart. Yet it is individualized as us.

The Sovereign Integral consciousness identifies with us as individuals and the collective us as all. As it pertains to us as individuals, it orchestrates us—the parts of us. It is the unification cord upon which our various “pieces” like the mind, emotions and body are strung. And while our minds speak words and our hearts express feelings, our consciousness expresses its presence through behaviors.

The interesting thing about behavioral wisdom is that it arises within and nowhere else. It is the creation of our infinite selves in the expression of oneness and equality. Our mind, heart and body must be part of this oneness and equality so our behaviors can be authentically expressed.

https://www.wingmakers.com/behavioral-wisdom/

After doing the QP since it's introduction in 2010, I believed that I had "re-defined" it so many time, that certainly I knew its purpose - my intent, was, as suggested, to experience a Sovereign Integral perspective of my role in the Plan of First Source ... but this new insight that James provides - opens up a new understanding of the individuated "Sovereign Integral Consciousness" and reminds me of how patient the LTO is with us - as "teachers" they allow us to express ourselves, independently without their influence ... we "paint" our picture - based upon "innate" seed vision ... then the teacher comes along - and helps us express it more clearly because they recognize the landscape we are trying to paint ... the "teachers" deeper understanding of Art - how the frequencies of colors is translated by the mind - what effects they have on the body and emotion systems - and how the collective will react ... helps us express our selves - without being mis-understood... the teachers don't demand that we all paint the same picture - they just make suggestions as to how we can better express our intent to share our "vision".

as my new "signature" suggests - behavioral intelligence - is DOing what you know is in your own - as well as the Species, best interest ... for example ... we all know that the TV is the greatest "tool" that the PTB have to influence us - that it projects mind altering frequencies, and subliminal messages, and that almost 90% of what is presented on the "boob-tube" is deceptive (esp the commercials), distorted, and manipulative, and self-defeating ... but how many of us continue to watch it? By turning it off - we would be expressing "behavioral wisdom" (I know it is bad for me, so I am not going to watch it anymore) - by not eating gmo, by not supporting the collective system, by not drinking flouridated water, by not waiting on a Savior ... or on the other hand, by practicing the techniques the LTO outline, specifically the QP, or sharing our personal wisdom, or pointing out injustices, by treating each other as equals - we ARE expressing our "consciousness" of what we are participating in, and that we, of our own free will, are - to the best of our abilities - trying to do what we came here to do ... (appreciate wholeness - by experiencing "separation")

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 1:52 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 2:03 pm 

starduster wrote:
I appreciate how it does "sum up" the intent of the LTO's work ... I only hope that it doesn't loose it "potency" with over use ... sigh - it is so important for us to grasp the fullness of this expression of our understanding.

Yes the I AM - WE ARE has the same risk as the word LOVE... but maybe we are (or when) advancing (collectively) in the developmental shifts, we'll minimize the risks of loosing the "potency". . . I am also very much surprised that this was introduced now, and not earlier, it was introduced at first in the 5th Neruda interview right? and then in TWC Nura says, while pondering her name... I Am . . . (a little hint), and now it seems to be "everywhere" . . . Its like it has always existed, eventhou it was introduced only two months ago.

The poem is great, but I have nothing really to say
haha- you said it starduster
Quote:
there is a place in that link where one can make a comment ... but I always find myself so humbled by what James reveals, that anything I might have to say - would come across as ass-kissing or gushing or worse - judgmental ... the most sincere thing I could say (Thank you) is so insufficient - it hardly expresses my gratitude for how his perspective enhances my self-consciousness...

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 4:16 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
I love the demonstration James gives of that concept or bigger than concept of what I AM WE ARE is, with Eleanor in the stairwell when she hears the voice and then the voices with no sign of a human or otherwise. I love how a single voice melds into an orchestra of voices and that there is nothing human about them because they exist without human bodies. Yet what they are exists. Something like all of us for what we are essentially and in such a place that place doesn't even exist except in a term used with this limited and limiting language...

Here is the excerpt from "The Weather Composer: The Battlefield is Born."
p.327-333

Quote:
...As the door closed behind her, she heard footsteps above her. In all the years Eleanor had used the stairs, she had never passed a soul. No one used them and only the executive team could even gain entry. She paused and listened.

The steps were cautious. Quiet. They were the tactful footsteps of a spy. Eleanor's heart quickened a little, as she remained a statue. She tried to determine if they were coming closer or moving away. When they stopped, she felt caught in a stand-off.

Eleanor thought she could hear breathing. Am I imagining this? there were two stairways at FRC, on either end of the complex. They went from Level 10 to Level 2. From there everything had to go through the elevator bank. Eleanor was on Level 7. The stairs were especially quiet. Tomb-like.

Eleanopr began an internal argument: how long should she stay unmoving? The stronger voice inside her said 10 seconds. Only 10. She counted down inside her head: 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2...

Then a voice lilted down the stairs. It was calm, sober, clear, and in all of its eagerness to communicate, Eleanor wasn't sure to whom it spoke.

"Is she okay?"

Eleanor strained to hear anything else. Maybe she was wrongly eavesdropping on a conversation. But all was pefectly silent.

"Who?"

She could feel her one word rise like a balloon up the stairwell, shamelessly searching for a pair ears.

"The girl Nura...is she okay?"

"Who are you?" Eleanor asked out of reflex, wonderment showing in her voice.

Only silence returned, but it seemed , in the silence, a million thoughts were writhing , struggling to form a single voice.

Eleanor swallowed hard. " Nura is under the care of a doctor. She's in good hands."

The half-whispered words rose and fell in the stairwell with textures of guardedness.

Looking up, Eleanor was able to see only the concrete underside of the next flight of stairs. Eleanor placed her left foot on the first stair, trying to be perfectly soundless.

"Please don't come any closer."

Again, out of reflex, Eleanor asked her question. "Who are you?"

"You needn't fear us Eleanor."

At the sound of her name, Eleanor's skin stippled across her neck and down her arms like a breeze that suddenly distrubs the surface of a mirrored lake. The voice was unfamiliar. She couldn't even detect if it was male or female, but her whole body felt the gooseflesh that a forename provokes when spoken by a stranger, especially in a dimly lit staircase seven stories underground. And especially when the stranger who spoke her name could not be seen.

Eleanor stepped back. She decided to try a different line of questioning. "If you won't tell me your name, how do you know mine?"

"We observe. We know."

"You keep referring to yourself as us and we. How many of you are there...I mean here...in..in these stairs?

There was a long pause. Eleanor could feel the voice thinking. "We don't know."

Eleanor felt the words fall down on her. In that instant, and wholly of some primal disposition to prove that the compass needle of reality does not bend, she lurched into motion, running up the stairs, as quickly as she could.

There was noone on the sixth floor landing. She ran up to the fifth floor to emptiness. The fourth floor landing, the same.
There was noone in the stairwell. She stopped. Listened. Nothing but the sound of her heaving lungs filled the dirty-yellow space.

Had she imagined it? Was she starting to come down with a fever, too? She sat down. The cold concrete complained. She listened to her breath return to its normal pace and depth. Then, this time, as if mocking her from below, she heard footsteps again. Light and airy. She listened with all her powers. It did sound like there was more than one directly below her. The other thing that caught Eleanor's attention was that it was only sound, there was none of the accompanying weight or vibration.

"What do you want?" Eleanor asked, her voice serious.

"A relationship."

"With who?"

"You."

"Why?"

"Because you hear us."

"But why do you want to talk with me?"

"We observe so we can assist."

"Who?"

"Terran and Nura and anyone who helps them."

"Why do you hide?"

"It only seems like we are hiding. We are modest." The voice was at once innocent and wise. "You cannot see us, but we are very pleased you can hear us."

"Why can't I see you?"

"As we said, we are modest. Our modesty serves two purposes: one, you remain comfortable in the communication field that we have arranged, and two, we do not embody a burdensome shell, for there are too many of us to fit in this small space."

"Too many of you? Then there must be hundreds..."

There was a flare of laughter that Eleanor thought she heard.

"Oh, there are many more than that. We are excited to bear witness to what is happening."

"What is happening?"

The voice smiled. "We have been with her before. Nura came a long time ago, at least by your measurements. Then she was 30 years old when she was thrust below the water and activated. Now, she is only 12. It is a biochemical process. It is of the body, as much as it is of the mind. It clears the pathways, removes densities of the body and mind. She suffers from this early awakening."

"This is why she is sick?"

"She is not sick, and that is one of our messages to you."

"Why was it necessary to activate her so young?"

"Her mission is different. Before, she embodied humanity. She was one to redefine the creator and the relationship of its creation. Everyone knows of her incarnation in that time. But now, she will be unknown. She will serve invisably."

"Why?"

"The purpose of the journey is to alter or transform the journeyer. She is not the journeyer this time."

The voice whispered something. It was indistinguishable to Eleanor. It was the first time she had a clear impression that there was more than one. A multitude of whispering voices suddenly filled the stairwell. As quickly as they had risen to an audible state, they fell to silence.

"We have a question for you..."

Eleanor looked downward as far as she could, but saw nothing. No shawdows or movement of any kind. She resigned then and there to just listen. She closed her eyes.

"Okay?"

"Will you give her a messsage for us?"

"Yes."

"It is important to say it exactly like we. Can you do that?"

"Yes."

"Good. The message is: Choose from the unknown."

"That's all?"

"Yes, that is the entire message."

"Choose from the unknown..." Eleanor recited the words, not feeling any particular importance to them.

"Yes, that is correct. We thank you for your help, Eleanor. It is easy to think one role is lesser or greater than another, but we have seen how the smallest acts can influence the outcome of the most significant events of time. Likewise we have seen how the greatest acts dither and wane to become weights upon humanity. We do not feel preference for one over another. We see wholeness. In this view we see you."

The next time there was silence in the stairwell, it was a very strange feeling for Eleanor. She could feel that a presence in the space around her had suddenly and inexplicately disappeared. In that very instant, she knew, that for the first time since entering the stairwell, she was alone.

The stale air was no longer charged by their presence.

Eleanor opened her eyes. She looked down at her hands. They were shaking almost imperceptibly. Deep breaths followed. Something was happening, and it wasn't just the arrival of one boy.

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 7:40 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 11:07 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 11:52 pm 
Posting Freak

IDK, about poetry ... I can appreciate what the WM's poetry is saying, because it is IN context with specific concepts ... which makes it co-herent to me, but to just read poetry - without knowing what its author's intent is ... to me - is like writing a detailed article - then blasting it with a shotgun, leaving nothing but a couple of words - with your imagination to fill in the blanks ... which I assume is the whole point because it become "personal" - it is interesting to me that none of the WM's music has "poetry" in it, like what we are used to hearing - even though it still conveys a message ... if you want to "sing along" all you need to do is to bring yourself in harmony with its tones ... which makes what few words there are, in the music that much more meaning full - to me.

I have learned to appreciate Poetry more, though its use in these materials - I never had a "need" for it before, it never served any purpose, in my reality, until now... because I know what message it is trying to project ... I read the paper before it was edited by a shotgun :mrgreen:

it's like I have been saying all along ... it's all about the frequency it is delivered on - and one's ability to harmonize with its resonance.

SOUND + Light = creation - outside of the realms of the mind(s) as well as inside MEST

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 1:39 am 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 12:29 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 8:49 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:25 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:40 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:34 am 
Posting Freak

I am not a "hacker" and it seems to me that hacking into the HMS was the LTO's "last resort" - because in most instances, it infringes upon the Entity's Free Will ... the way the LTO "hacked" the HMS still allows us to make a choice - which is not the case, when an individual hacks other's data bases for personal gain... as Dr N explained - they inserted and AP - that will allow, those who so choose, access to the Wholeness Navigator - it didn't include "Denial of Service" or overload the system and cause it to crash - it simply made access to FSI easier within the Human Mind System that imprisons us all... which is vastly different than the intent of today's hackers who crash system that they have personally judged as "bad" - which gives the individual who has become dependent upon them NO CHOICE - to access anything.

I am grateful that the hackers that exist today, haven't got the skills to hack the HMS - and that Anu doesn't have those skills either - even with all his advanced technology - you always have a choice

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:30 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:37 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:55 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:41 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:07 pm 
Posting Freak

now that the LTO has successfully created a portal in the HMS (the MIND system that the SECUs created, which distinguished them as "Sovereigns of the Mind" before they incarnated here)... this species now has access to the Wholeness Navigator via its MIND

- because, the incarnation process fragments its components ( Wholeness Navigator, Human Instrument, Sovereign Integral, Phantom Core, Remnant Imprint) and the entity is not aware of them because it is limited to the perceptions (and expressions) of the Human Instrument... but its First Point, is to restore its full consciousness

this portal is "the grand portal" because in the heart of Entity Consciousness (the soul) the Wholeness Navigator (which is a replica of our Creator) is purposely limited by the individual's Free Will - science has yet to discover the soul due to the Anunaki's reprograming of the HMS but because Consciousness evolves - it is just a matter of time.

the second philo explains it as Shifting Models of Existence :

When the entity initially enters a human instrument at birth, it is immediately fragmented into a physical, emotional, and mental spectrum of perception and expression. From that day forward the entity is carefully conditioned to adapt into, and navigate within, the three-dimensional, five-sensory context of terra-earth. In effect, the entity purposely fragments its consciousness in order to experience separation from wholeness.

In this state of separation, the entity has handicapped itself for the purpose of new experience and a deeper understanding of the Primal Blueprint or grand vision of First Source. Through this deeper understanding, the entity can, through the human instrument, transform the three-dimensional context into a self-aware, integrated component of the Universe of Wholeness. This magnificent and purposeful endeavor produces the urge within the human instrument to seek out its wholeness and re-experience its divine connection to First Source.

I am Sovereign, and WE ( Universal Entity* and I) ARE integral --- which is why our FIRST POINT is to restore the Sovereign Integrals full state of Consciousness ... because when we use the WMMs to transform our present state of being (fragmented) we will no longer be dependent upon the HMS nor limited to the HI's perceptions and expressions because in our original state of being, we are ONE Consciousness - Individuated to be developed to serve the Plan of First Source

Science has acknowledged that only 15% of our DNA is active ... the WMMs reveal how we can each activate what the Annunaki programing of the HMS has suppressed ... so that we can remember our First Point - there are frequencies embedded in the mateials to activate our DNA's purpose. Science has also revealed that it is possible for an individual to activate what they call Junk DNA - James tells us that this is possible for each of us, by using the tools the LTO has provided - that allow us to immerse ourselves in the frequency field that activates all of our DNA and restores our original state of wholeness.

and that's what I am doing ... and have been willfully focused on doing, for over a decade now ...

*the Universe of Wholeness represents a collective intelligence that can be personalized as a single Universal Entity. Thus, in this model of inference, there are only two entities in the entire cosmos: the individual entity and the Universal Entity. 1st Philo Life Principals of the Sovereign Integral both quotes found here: https://www.wingmakers.com/content/philosophy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:46 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:20 pm 
Posting Freak

well, it is my understanding that the Wholeness Navigator is the one doing the directing (providing inspiration and experience)- once we "reach out to it " for directions (of our own free will), because it is defined ... as the god fragment/shard that dwells within ...heart of Entity Consciousness/Soul... holographic replica of our Creator ...spirit/guide, partner, map-maker and that nothing prevents us from establishing a conscious relationship .

I believe that I AM Sovereign, but i Know, that we are not alone and that WE ARE Integral fragments of Wholeness.... being drawn into alignment with what is taking shape in the world of form by the frequency of unconditional love that flows through the Open Mind - and that everyone is contributes equally to the plan of First Source - by design :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:35 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:45 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Shayalana wrote:
The unconscious mind is where all who have the HMS are one in separation. What a great place to hack! And that is exactly what the WingMakers did, hack the unconscious by downloading an app there and redirecting the Wholeness Navigator to finding true oneness in the Energetic Heart instead of the Annunaki Mind system. Although too, that's not all that app is doing. Loving those 6 Heart Virtues and a Heart centered life!!! 8)

the "unconscious mind" please Shay stop distorting the actual WMMs with your personal BS
Quote:
Human Mind System (HMS) – The Human Mind System is separated into three primary functional mechanisms: The unconscious or genetic mind, the subconscious, and the conscious. These three components intermingle to form what most people term consciousness.
The unconscious, genetic mind is the repository of all humanity; the subconscious is the repository of the family bloodlines; and the conscious mind is the repository of the individual. However, and this is important to understand, the foundational patterns of thought are primarily from the subconscious and genetic mind structures of consciousness. Thus, while the individual believes themselves to be individual, unique, separate, and one-of-a-kind, in reality they are not.

snipped from the PCI - A 1 by James https://www.wingmakers.com/content/resources/

the quotes that I have provided in the last several day, in response to your misunderstanding of the Heart's intelligence (most likely due to your preference for the HMI's "Scientific" view of the Heart's Intelligence being SEPARATED from the Mind ... is incomplete ... their perspective of 'the Energetic Heart' is quite different from the Energetic Heart the LTO are making us aware of ... the heart and minds "intelligence" is shared and expressed via the human instrument ...they are an integrated system and do not ever act independently

for your discernment ... The Energetic Heart: Its Purpose in Human Destiny
https://www.wingmakers.com/wp-content/themes/wingmaker/style/dark/pdffiles/The%20Energetic%20Heart.pdf