WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: OK, the forum is now open to discuss James' latest book
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:59 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Personally I find this book the best yet ... not that I didn't like any of his other books ... but I didn't expect the Weather Composer to be so "military" ... I try not to have any expectation, so that I am never disappointed - and I realize that there are a lot of members of the military who believe that they are doing "god's work" but it seems so far from "spiritual" - which is what I associate with his books ... This sequel was everything I hoped it would be ... even though the word "wingmaker" was absent - unless the voices in the stairwell were them.

I takes me a while to "digest" books, even when I read them fast ... I don't normally read the same book twice - even though I will watch a movie several times, I am able to "comprehend" the written word better than watching - because there are so many distractions in a movie ... visually, you really do need to go back and watch them again... but that is a more recent phonema ... I can still recall books I read in HS - but I find myself watching movies again, that I have forgotten completely - on Netflix - and getting a good way into them before I realize I have seen it before ... what's up with that - it is like they barely skim the surface of my mind ... so maybe that is why James writes books instead of screen plays ??

I do find Terran a bit annoying ... simply because I have raised kids and know how 11 year olds think and act ... of course Terran is not your normal 11 year old - and his circumstances are anything but normal ... but still there are times when he seems arrogant and aloof ... an 11 year old - does not have any experience ... and the story line has not mentioned anything about him having "past-lives" recall -so the fact remains - he has no real experience, especially when he is taken out of his "local universe" and plopped into a completely "foreign" environment - so he reminds me of one of Stephen Spielberg's kid characters - who are always portrayed as smarter than their parents and all adults ... and in many ways deceptive and disrespectful of those families that they they chose (before they were born) to participate in life with ... maybe the fact that both of his parents are dead, has something to do with his personality ... but I can hardly blame those characters in the book (in positions of authority) for wanting to give him a good thrashing - haha

Post subject: Re: OK, the forum is now open to discuss James' latest book
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 8:43 pm 

It should be noticed why this TWC2 does not open until now,Wingmakers wanna us to understand the story completely then have a better view?

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:49 am 
Posting Freak

they didn't "open" because no one told them that they could not access this new "forum" ... just a simple oversight and lack of communication ... for those who want to avoid these sort of "technical problems" - it seems that Earnest, James and Mark can all be contacted via PM on Sumbola website (link above in red) ... I assumed that this section of the forum would be opened when the book was launched on Spirit State ... but let Earnest know, that it wasn't working and he fixed it immediately ... he just didn't know that it wasn't "live" ... they are all very busy

I think this will also put to rest the rumors about this website being removed ... there is no "forum" on any of the other Wingmaker websites ... just PM systems ... this is the ONLY place where people can have an open discussion - which makes it important and unique.

so YHG, what did you think of this latest book ...

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 12:59 pm 

I wonder why James has written a book about sunrot, it is a mindblowing adventure, but maybe it is as you are saying, starduster, a warning for those who are ready to receive the warning? I can't just imagine that he would write it for fun as entertainment, there must be a deeper meaning to it, and that deeper meaning could be the realization of equality and oneness, and the practice of the heart virtues, but I also think that the deeper meaning might be that it is a warning for an actual sunrot... but who knows?

The whole concept of TWC is based upon sunrot, which is a horrible f-king concept, because 90% of all the people are in death, and the rest who are alive are still battling each other for power, only a few are "in tune". . . and the events of the book seem to take place 10 years after sunrot, when the power is back on, and the schools are running again. I can't help to think of what Lyricus has revealed in their website in purpose & mission:

Quote:
1. A physical shift is expressed in the planetary environment and spatial surroundings. This physical shift is symbolic of the momentous changes in the virtual structures that prepare the species for the Grand Portal. The physical shifts generally take expression through weather conditions, astronomical anomalies, ethnic turmoil, technological dysfunction, and disease – all of which impact on economic and planetary stability.

Now lyricus seems not to be entertainment, rather it is almost like a "Holy Book" or rather a "Holy Website" or maybe rather "a Divine Website", no jokes, just the facts. The LTO is what the vatican/religious hierarchies are trying to be in a sense, but the vatican is the cross upside down and trapped in Anus HMS. So my point is the LTO reveals stuff as facts and in a serious tone, while the Novels are just novels --entertainment... but James' Novels are not your every-day novels, so they are not just novels, they sure have fiction in them, but some part of me hints to them being very factual.

Imagine IF the TWC are predicting or straight out telling us what the future holds? At least they are aligned what Lyricus reveals in the developmental shifts (as quoted above), and as I said, the LTO is certainly not fiction, they are very real, but how do I know? I don't ! But still... call it intuition or whatever, I have the feeling that the 1st stage of the developmental shift as revealed by lyricus (the physical shift) is aligned with this work of fiction of James' Weather Composer more than what the Mayan calendar was in line with the developmental shifts because nothing ever happened on Decemeber 24/2012.

In that case we sure are very lucky to have the opportunity to get the warning, and prepare for what awaits us!
I would like to know what you MEMBERS OF THE WINGMAKERS FORUM think of the "warning",
how do/did you react when you read the book?
what do you have to say?
Was it just entertainment for you, or did you feel something deep inside like an alarm clock going off? Something deeper and more serious than anything else?

It would suck a fat one if 90% of the people of earth would end up in death in 2021, or as starduster has linked Dr.LaV's superwave theories, which would occur in august? this year? the G2 cloud... could it be sunrot? So could it be that starduster from our Sovereign Integral Network has already nailed it (connected the dots)? That Sunrot will take place in August 2013??? please folks debate the ƒuck outta this because I want to see how you react, when death?? could be knocking on our door soon !! And I want to declare that I know NOTHING, I am stupid, but also I remain neutral to whatever I encounter, and wish not to take any sides, but still the dots, starduster, has been connecting lately are staggering! At least for me!

And I know that I have a feeling inside me that is very wordless, and I can't express it in words, but I say this, I've got a feeling of something going on. What that something is I don't know... But I feel like the "compression" is very real! I hope that after the month of August, we can return to this thread and laugh at me for thinking about an actual sunrot occuring at August 2013, I just want to play IFs and I know starduster likes that too, so I at least wont be hurt if you call me panic-master of woo-ville, because I will be filled with joy and happiness, if we get to continue living like we are now, I really do, I love my life, even thou I am poor, I barely get to eat! But I still love my life!

Last edited by Onyks on Sat May 17, 2014 2:56 pm, edited 7 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 1:13 pm 

So sorry for suggesting that sunrot from the fiction book (or is it fiction?) could be real, and occuring soon, very soon... I am sorry for suggesting that, but still at the same time I'm not, what a paradox!

There must be something else that this book is offering us to share with each other, but the only thing I can think of now what to add is that the hu-bots (human bots) remind me of R2D2, and that Furisto reminds me of C-3PO, haha :P

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 10:07 pm 
Posting Freak

Nothing is set in stone.
We have the freedom to choose.
Wing Maker or Animus
All must ....even James .fight for
IT to win .

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 9:08 am 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
Nothing is set in stone. There are cyclic events (such as pole shifts) that we are not aware of
We have the freedom to choose. There are Cause-al events that we have NO control over
Wing Maker or Animus - Animus is not a species ... it is a condition of the heart
All must ....even James .fight for IT to win . There is no battle - dualities are not real, adapt or die.

James specifically list - ET, Interdimensionals, Angels, Ascended Masters, Way-showers, - and tells us that they can not "help" us - our only assistance will come from Nature ... because it is a part of us ... only YOU can "save" yourself ... there is no "savior" or god that can do that for you or anyone ... you can USE these materials to transform your present fragmented state of consciousness - or not - that is your choice.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 10:42 am 
Posting Freak

Onyks ... please keep in mind that I have not made any "predictions" - I am simply sharing my findings and as you mentioned "connecting the dots" ... I believe that the LTO have revealed this information to us so that we can make an informed choice ... as we move deeper into this species "developmental process" we can expect a "shift" - I believe that their message is clear that this "shift" will be physical - as well as spiritual - because they are INTEGRATED - whether one "believes" it or not - one can, of course, resist this awareness - or ignore it completely ... that is a choice - but what causes it, is not as important as how one deals with this information

Please keep in mind that Nature is designed to provide for our every need ... it does not demand money - not even the Universal Entity will provide you with money - but it will arrange for a string of events that will allow you to accomplish your FIRST POINT ( restoring full consciousness) - and it has brought you to the Wingmaker's Materials ... You have demonstrated behavioral intelligence by "acting" on what is revealed in these materials

James "mixes" truth with fiction - because the Human Mind System has been programed to reject all information that would expose the Entity to its Origins and Destiny ... by creating a fictional setting in which to reveal "concealed knowledge" the mind can be "tricked" into exposing them to the Entity - because it is presented as Myth and represents no threat - but as we have been told, some of the information in the materials are "embedded" - and they will be recognized by the Soul - as Universal Truth - so when you read these "fictional" accounts (based on fact) it will enhance Entity Consciousness (Soul) sub-consciously ... if you have used the materials to "re-program" your HI's mind - you will be conscious of what is true and what is not ... but this discernment needs to be developed by the individual - because the Altered programs evolve - new trigger words are created constantly to automatically cause an emotional reaction - that will overwhelm the HI's natural response to Truth ... that's the way these "devices" work - and will continue to work until you reprogram your HI's mind system to recognize and accept
Intuitive Intelligence and to respond to it - instead of the altered program . We have been told that by using the "tools" (Art, Music, Poetry) that the LTO has provided, that the frequencies in them will activate - your core programs as well as dormant DNA ... the more you immerses yourself in these materials - the more influence your "personal wisdom" will have on your state of being ... as you mentioned, it shuffles your mental "deck of cards" - giving you a better hand to play - or as they say, "give you a new perspective"

Anu's (the "god" of this world) agenda has been exposed by the LTO - which is to retard this species development - so that it can be enslaved (of its own free will). The materials that the LTO discovered and are sharing with us, reveal how we can "save" ourselves from the Empire of Deception, that he has created via the Hierarchies and the "worlds" he has created (Death and the Astral Plane) to promote his agenda ... all based upon INequaity and the illusion of Dualities, and self-established "limitation" . The solution to our problems is very plain and simple - so simple in fact that the HMS has labled it "impossible" to just turn away from the Collective System that we now support and perpetuate that creates the illusion of Separation - and keep us tied to the Money Power Grid that enslaves us. He suggest that we say NO MORE will I participate in deception - and follow through with behavioral intelligence ... which means that we will transform our current state of being (fragmented) and restore our Wholeness, which is not by establishing relationships with other's (our better half/soul-mate) but by restoring our intimate relationship with NATURE.

Establishing our relationship with Nature - doesn't mean we have to become a self-exiled hermit ... being Independent does not mean that we can not contribute our energy to worthwhile collective endeavors that are intended for the Greater Good of the Species - just that we are not obligate to "join" any orgs that would demand that we support their entire agenda ... being Independent means that we reserve the right to choose what we will participate in and contribute to manifesting. It is an expression of our Free Will - and results in releasing our selves from being dependent upon others (being manipulated). Nature provides every thing we need freely... not everything we have been manipulated into believing we need (technology) - it allows us to use the system - without it using you. So, you can have a relationship with Nature and be free of your dependency on others ... it is simply but not easy and requires Trust in yourself, and practice.

the one thing that people fail to understand is that "Love" the way it is defined and understood by the HMS - is not sufficient to transform "the whole" ... divine love - unconditional love - is a frequency that is projected to everyone, it is what animates all life - but unless you mind is open - and the pathways to your heart are clear (neutralized) and you have mastered your emotions, it can not flow THROUGH you as it was designed to do - the HMS's altered programs will block it (either from coming INTO you or going out of you). As you know, the WMMs have clearly defined what genuine and authentic "Love" is - and have encouraged us to respond with expressions of Appreciation, Compassion, Forgiveness, Humility, Understanding and Valor - to every issue we are faced with consistently ... and that requires a great deal of practice but once mastered will create a "new model of existence" - Transformation/Mastership - instead of being dependent upon some one to Save us. This transition allows us to accelerate our personal evolutionary process (to our own rate) - by changing our own frequency - so that we resonate with Source Reality and are open to inspiration - (divine) Love is the most powerful force in the Universe of Universes - and it will transform the whole when it is authentic, it is the "tone of equality"... being projected from Source Reality THROUGH humanity (while in the body) as originally designed - to assist our fellow humans to come to this realization collectively... it is not a battle - it is a personal choice - based upon our understanding of our Origins and Destiny - which the WMMs exclusively reveal.

Personally, I have made a choice to restore my relationship with Earth/Nature, and I can not tell you how much it has benefited me, I have no FEARs or doubts that I can save myself with what it shares - inspiration flows freely - there is no judgment - there is no duality ... it is not based upon intelligence or worthiness - it is available to us all and will insure the one's self-realization of a Sovereign Integral state of consciousness ... that will activate our Source Codes and allow us to reach our full potential and serve the purpose of our creation... I am not "there" yet, I am still getting used to this "new perspective" of Life ... but I am doing everything I can - and fully confident that ALL things are Possible

Last edited by starduster on Sun May 18, 2014 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:04 am 
Posting Freak

now back to the book ... after reading the latest account of how SunRot worked - I have to wonder how a nomadic tribe, living in the desert, in tents, survived at all :shock: ... they would not have been as dependent upon the Central System to "save" them, or any of its technology - but how could they have survived the initial wind ... they must have been "in the right place, at the right time" .... or .... their relationship with Nature, and their familiarity with its "ways" warned them to "save themselves" - so that Terran could be "born"

another thought that crossed my mind was - is Terran, Cogniti? come to fulfill his own prophesy :roll:

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:36 am 

thank you for inspiring me, again. I am constantly challenged with my emotions, and I really need to find a way to master them. I find myself "stuck" in life, but I hope for the best. I guess the Universal Entity will arrange me to be exactly where I need to be.

I'm beating myself down, but it results in nothing. It is hard to keep the mood up with all the distractions, and especially when my mind is bullying me, and my body is not performing at peak performance. I am so sorry for all my mistakes and for not being humble enough, I really only want happiness, but it seems like it is almost impossible to sustain it, because there are lots of traps everywhere for me to fall in, and most of the time, I find myself in these traps of sadness. I guess I forget to practice the wide spectrum of Divine Love, way too often, and also the Quantum Pause seems to fall out way too often. I feel lonely, since I did not have money to continue in school, and I'm a bit hurt from not having enough youth around me, but then again, I think it is just a passing stage, and at this moment so be it. I will be strong when I get to establish my relationship with Nature. But right now I am stuck in life, in a nasty grip of something bad. But I hope that something will lead me and us to ultimate freedom and happiness. I'm crushed of the feeling of compassion, I feel so much compassion for us all, all the misunderstandings and injustices. I hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 12:24 pm 

starduster wrote:
now back to the book ... after reading the latest account of how SunRot worked - I have to wonder how a nomadic tribe, living in the desert, in tents, survived at all :shock: ... they would not have been as dependent upon the Central System to "save" them, or any of its technology - but how could they have survived the initial wind ... they must have been "in the right place, at the right time" .... or .... their relationship with Nature, and their familiarity with its "ways" warned them to "save themselves" - so that Terran could be "born"

another thought that crossed my mind was - is Terran, Cogniti? come to fulfill his own prophesy :roll:

Well, probably a mix of both being at the right place at the right time and knowing the ways of nature, that they survived. The desert could be somewhat gentle place to be in during those winds. Maybe they managed to burry themselves into the ground? But how did the camels survive?

At least in the desert, there isn't a lot of junk to hit one in the back of the head. . . except for millions of grains of sand.

And what an interesting thought with Terran being Cogniti... maybe, who knows? But at least more plausible than President Stanton being Cogniti... But maybe James is Cogniti? Haha :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 1:11 pm 
Posting Freak

Onyks wrote:
thank you for inspiring me, again. I am constantly challenged with my emotions, and I really need to find a way to master them. I find myself "stuck" in life, but I hope for the best. I guess the Universal Entity will arrange me to be exactly where I need to be.

I'm beating myself down, but it results in nothing. It is hard to keep the mood up with all the distractions, and especially when my mind is bullying me, and my body is not performing at peak performance. I am so sorry for all my mistakes and for not being humble enough, I really only want happiness, but it seems like it is almost impossible to sustain it, because there are lots of traps everywhere for me to fall in, and most of the time, I find myself in these traps of sadness. I guess I forget to practice the wide spectrum of Divine Love, way too often, and also the Quantum Pause seems to fall out way too often. I feel lonely, since I did not have money to continue in school, and I'm a bit hurt from not having enough youth around me, but then again, I think it is just a passing stage, and at this moment so be it. I will be strong when I get to establish my relationship with Nature. But right now I am stuck in life, in a nasty grip of something bad. But I hope that something will lead me and us to ultimate freedom and happiness. I'm crushed of the feeling of compassion, I feel so much compassion for us all, all the misunderstandings and injustices. I hope for the best.

make your "demands" known to the Universal Entity, and trust that it IS providing you with the experiences you NEED to realize your role in the Plan of First Source ... you are not trapped, there are no "mistakes" and nothing (not even the lack of money) prevents you from doing what you were created to do ... look at James - how he has manged the opposition to release these materials ... one page at a time 8)

Love yourself (unconditionally), everything else comes easy, when you do. Make it your priority and please consider how far you have come in such a short period of time ..." patient pays " - of the thousands of members - you are one of the few - committed

PS - who do you believe the "voices" in the stairwell are coming from ... (and why can't I hear them - snicker) ?

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:35 pm 
Posting Freak

yhg342 wrote:
It should be noticed why this TWC2 does not open until now,Wingmakers wanna us to understand the story completely then have a better view?

I think it was to give more people a chance to read it without the story being "spoiled" for them by those who finished it first. It's a consideration I think is fair even if I did jump the gun on another thread by posting about it. OOps!
:oops:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 1:29 pm 

starduster wrote:

PS - who do you believe the "voices" in the stairwell are coming from ... (and why can't I hear them - snicker) ?

... the wingmakers :mrgreen: . . . and because you don't need anyone to tell you to choose from the unknown :roll:

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 11:35 pm 
Posting Freak

Those voices in the stairwell were coming from First Source,(WE ARE). There were so many in number they couldn't count how many or there were too many to fit in that stairwell. The title of that chapter is called Chapter 34: We.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 11:22 am 

Onyks wrote:
Imagine IF the TWC are predicting or straight out telling us what the future holds? At least they are aligned what Lyricus reveals in the developmental shifts (as quoted above), and as I said, the LTO is certainly not fiction, they are very real, but how do I know? I don't ! But still... call it intuition or whatever, I have the feeling that the 1st stage of the developmental shift as revealed by lyricus (the physical shift) is aligned with this work of fiction of James' Weather Composer more than what the Mayan calendar was in line with the developmental shifts because nothing ever happened on Decemeber 24/2012.

viewtopic.php?p=97574#p97574

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 12:14 pm 
Posting Freak

well, Alex, you are not the only one having "apocalyptic" dreams - if one were to believe what is posted in the web forums, hundreds of people are posting their dreams - maybe I should say nightmares. The latest doom-woo woo, however is surrounding the Earth's passage through the debris tail of commet Linear ... which is predicted to start on mid-night of the 23rd (this month) with THOUSANDS of small meteroites hitting our atmosphere ... which will be quite the sight to see ... of course there could be larger chunks of rocks - which is what the doomtards are focused on and warning about ... officially this is what NASA has to say (at 1.45 in this vid)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-X-nrpq4ws#t=146

Quote:
New Meteor Shower Could Upgrade to 'Storm'
Published on May 2, 2014

Earth may pass through the dust trails of Comet 209P/LINEAR's past orbits, and predictions range from 100 to a 'stormy' 1000 meteors an hour.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 8:37 am 

I pray that nothing will hit my area!!

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 1:27 pm 
Posting Freak

Onyks wrote:
I pray that nothing will hit my area!!

probably not ... seems you have your own issues to deal with in that area :mrgreen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_znVnOizU8

PS - don't take it personal ... its just so rarely that someone other than Americans are being accused of having racial issues - I just had to poke fun... from what I understand the UK and OZ are having the same problems with certain people who think its ok to rape anyone who isn't wearing a burka ... if we hadn't bombed these people home-lands back into the stone-age, they probably would have never moved - and because we never leave - they'll never go home ... so I guess your countries are getting some of our "blow back" ... it is quite a different thing, when you choose to immigrate ... and another when you are forced to... maybe if we were forced to deal with all the people we displace, we would think twice about genociding the Middle East ... and now that Africa is the "new M.E." we've opened up another can of worms.

welcome to the New World Order ... (so why do we even have borders anymore?)

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 9:38 am 

I don't even know what to say. Other than Injustice in any shape or form makes me sad. I hope that we people can work it out together, we all want happiness, but there definitely seems to be blow backs from explosions. I pray for us all, and hopefully we can sort it all out! We all want happiness, but we are in a confused state as a species... what a bummer, we could all be passin' the "peace pipe" and enjoy the potential we have.

Quote:
welcome to the New World Order ... (so why do we even have borders anymore?)

Hey thanks! :mrgreen: , lucky I'm content with being a humble farmer living on the country side , seems like the cities is where the havoc is. I just really care about being with nature -- that's good enough for me, the wicked will take each other out before it is all "over" . . . and I really don't know why we have borders, especially now when you can fly in the air, there seems to be no point, the line in the sand is legacy. But hey, I'm not the one in charge, nor do I wish to.

Much love !

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 2:01 am 
Posting Freak

Alex I appreciate your dream, prophetic or not. Prophecies are only prophecies if they come true. Interesting to see how this develops wouldn't you say? I was also thinking of the other timeline of Quantusum. There are more than one timeline .

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 1:09 pm 
Posting Freak

good news - metor doom canceled, - well we have a 50/50 chance of it being dud/spectacular and you know how that goes... ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PP00iFtrkc&list=UUTiL1q9YbrVam5nP2xzFTWQ&index=1
I am still going to set the telescope out under the gazebo - after it being indoors all winter - I am ready to start star-gazing again ... :shock:

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 6:53 pm 
Posting Freak

here is an interesting find and ancient underground city built to house thousands ... still not completely explored ... and no one knows how old it is ... or why it was built ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PP00iF ... WQ&index=1

Quote:
Published on Oct 22, 2013

http://bit.ly/1bN7QGH

Derinkuyu Underground City is an ancient multi-level underground city in the Derinkuyu district in Nevşehir Province, Turkey. It is on the road between Nevşehir and Niğde, at a distance of 29 km from Nevşehir. With its thirteen floors extending to a depth of approximately 85 m, it was large enough to shelter 30,000 thousands people together with their livestock and food stores. It is the largest excavated underground city in Turkey and is part of a network of several underground complexes found across Cappadocia.
http://mindsecrets2learn.blogspot.co.uk/
ancient man made tunnels - underground civilizations (full documentary episode). thanks for watching.

history life discovery science technology tech learning education tlc national geographic nature earth planet channel universe mystery secret civilisation architecture archaeology tunnel dig digging hole ground world
Investigative mythologist William Henry discussed the connection between the seraphim and reptilians, and the transition into the "next human" as beings who enter the rainbow body of light. There are several different kinds of angels, he noted, but the seraphim are of the highest order, beings of pure light and love, who could represent the next level of humanity. "I believe that we're on the verge of duplicating...ascension chambers" that have been depicted in ancient representations, and this is going to be opening the door towards traveling in parallel dimensions-- a technology that could actually be available in the next 10 years, he predicted.

The Tibetans teach that Earth is part of a federation of 14 different star systems, including Sirius, Arcturus, and the Pleiades. Some of the advanced Tibetan masters are said to have evolved into light bodies and traveled to these other systems, possibly through wormholes, said Henry. Beings who have transformed into rainbow or light bodies may appear to us like apparitions, such as when Mother Mary is seen, he continued.

Henry pointed out that the ancients pictured the seraphim as feathered serpents, and depicted them in artworks as having vortex-shaped bodies covered with feathers (see related images). While the seraphim have a serpentine aspect to them, he differentiated them from the reptilians, the so-called tall, crocodile-nosed ETs who have been associated with negative behavior toward humans. The rainbow body tradition is calling upon humanity to expand our hearts and minds and become more full spectrum electrical and spiritual beings, he imparted.

Biography:

William Henry is an investigative mythologist and author of ten books on ancient mythology and neo-archaeology with a Stargate twist. By applying the latest theories in science and consciousness to ancient myths of the gates of the illumined gods, including Sumerian, Egyptian and Holy Grail gateway myths, he hopes to uncover the secrets of the guarded, by such groups as the Illuminati. His latest book, Oracle of the Illuminati, states that we are on the verge of rediscovering the sacred science of creating peace on Earth

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 11:59 am 
Posting Freak

The underground facility that Terran and Nura were in was built by the NSA and wasn't ancient. Americans should really questions what their Federal Government is spending their tax dollars on . Facilities of this sort cost billions and there are many of them, besides other billion dollar tax paid for by the American people governement projects. Americans have enabled this kind of financial abuse for decades through their trust in the governement and ignorance in not questioning who pays for all this. However, every country does it through their tax system and other devious means and none care about the welfare of the people so much as maintaining control over them... what's left of them. Sunrot developed because scientists and the Military Industrial Complex were playing with forces they didn't understand, the Sun's relationship with Earth and what was necessary to maintain an eqilibrium between them and especially for the life on the planet itself to live optimally. Not understanding the electromagnetic field around the planet is not good. Let alone being ignorant about the same kind of field surrounding each human body. We really have been granted grace from the unseen for how precarious the times we are living in for how volatile they are. Some could call it a miracle that we even made it this far for all the that Russia and America are doing with what they have come to understand about Tesla's work. Russia discovered it first and scared the bejesus out of the American government when they realized it. They are both playing with forces beyond their capacity to comprehend let alone know how to use properly. Ruling people or countries and conquering others is not what Tesla's work was meant for. Nor destroying a planet. The Annunaki seem to be coming full circle with this. Human 1.0 were destroyed with a flood. Human 2.0 with sunrot? Their blind arrogance never ceases to amaze me no matter how technologically advanced they claim to be. We are capable of doing things without technology if we know how and develop that capacity within us. Perhaps, this is what the discovery of the Grand Portal is about...perhaps...

Cathedral - CS&N