WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: 061221 and it’s meaning
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:56 am 

Take a Breath
in the end of the story,Terran was attracted by a number---061221
I guess this number represents many meanings...
If you multiply 6 1 2 2 1,you will get 24,will this means the girl (will)own the "24th chromosome" and it's special ability?
The number "061221", "1221" is a Palindrome,so this enlightened me to research "061221" in it's backward sequence--"122160"

I use "1" to represent a single DNA chain here,we know a single DNA chain(1) connects to another single DNA(another "1") chain through 4 kinds of bases(2+2). 2 are pyrimidine bases,2 are purine bases,so "22" can means 2 kinds of bases,then the number "1221" represents 2 single DNA chains connect to each other through 2 pyrimidine bases and 2 purine bases, "1221" shows DNA helix structure in a numeric form.

After 1221 is "60",In 1953,Watson and Crick released the theory of DNA helix structure,《The Weather Composer》(The rise of Mahdi)was released in 2013--Just The 60th anniversary of DNA helix theory.
So,122160 can be decoded as "DNA60"—— (DNA 60th anniversary ),the abbreviation of Watson and Crick s is WC,The same as the abbreviation of Weather Composer(WC).
Breath

4 bases in DNA is Adenine,Guanine,Thymine,Cytosine

........................................................................................1221

Last edited by yhg342 on Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:34 am, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject: Re: 061221
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:28 pm 

Or it could be 06/12/21 - a date.

2021 is also the time-frame for the Quantusum story.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:42 pm 

061221 has 6 digits,is this also imply 6 (virtues)?

It could be a date,but it still can hold the meaning what I have posted.this is an encoded number

Last edited by yhg342 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:54 pm 

I have come to experience and understand that the novels are intricately connected and woven into all of the WM materials, none stand alone, so to speak, as everything that James has released has passageways connecting each to each.

When I am led to a particular “glyph” I find the only way to open it is to use the art of the tools demonstrated in these materials which provide access to the heart portal. That is, it is the heart’s portal that is the key, the hand placed on the glyph, that opens it to the information waiting to be discovered behind it.

Experience with numerology may well be the pathway that has been travelled that now provides the inspiration behind wanting to explore numbers placed in the WM texts, but unless this information is “jettisoned”, by finding the place of emptiness in the heart’s portal, it will keep searching within the mind for the bells that are ringing from another space.

I’m afraid I cannot help with any information gleaned from the number “glyphs” as my event strings have, and do, lead me to other “glyphs” within the WM materials that I am personally meant to explore, but I can offer that if you take the number “glyphs” into your heart centre, bypassing the mind, let it marinade in the emptiness of this portal using the techniques provided in the WM materials, you will find that the information, understanding and purpose inside the glyph portal will become known by yourself; then the challenge arises as to translating it into your mind and physical senses whilst bypassing the predetermined encoding system of the Human Mind System.

Certainly worth the journey though and be very prepared to meet the unexpected.

When we continue our practice with the WM Materials we are inevitably drawn to not only “read between the lines” but “beneath the lines” and then what initially appeared as the “window dressing” has suddenly begun to animate itself to reveal another entirely different level of perspective and meaning.

I believe the Corteum Technology is contained and available within the WM Materials for any student dedicated enough to take the arduous journey of self-will, self determination and application in preparing oneself to then be in a position favorable to uncovering the infinite treasure of wisdom waiting patiently behind the WM portals.

Dr. Neruda: "Few people realize that their conscious mind only processes about 15 bits of information per second of linear time. However, in vertical time, the unconscious mind is processing approximately 70-80 million bits of information. Thus, in normal consciousness, humans are aware of only an infinitesimal amount of the information that is constantly being fed to them at the unconscious level. The Corteum technology was designed to reduce the filtering aspects of the conscious mind and enable the higher frequency information packets to be fed to the conscious mind.

"In parallel with this effort, the brain circuitry -- if you will -- is re-wired to handle the higher voltage of the information that is being fed to the consciousness, allowing capabilities like photographic memory and abstract thought to co-exist. These capabilities become the matrix filter that draws from the unconscious repositories the most relevant information at any particular time based on the problem or task at hand."

Sarah: "If I were a behavioral scientist, I'd be able to ask you about a thousand questions right now. But I'm lost in what you say--I mean, how many bits of information can you process right now?"

Dr. Neruda: "It's not really a simple question of the quantity of information processing, but rather the relevance of the information in linear time based on the intention of the individual. When one goes through the process of the Corteum technology, their ability to tune into information packets that are relevant to a situation or problem is vastly improved.

In most people, when a given situation confronts them they access their conscious mind and pull out the solution that has served them in the past. Thus, people fall into ruts and patterned behavior, which closes down their access to the unconscious information packets that are based on real-time situation analysis and have extremely high relevancy.

"This technology accelerates the circulation of information between the conscious and unconscious aspects of the mind to flow in the pattern of an ascending spiral rather than the pattern of a repetitious circle. And because of this it unleashes the innate intelligence of the individual. So you see, the Corteum technology doesn't increase raw intelligence, it simply facilitates the natural intelligence of the individual."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:42 am 

Much interesting read, indeed!

I admire ,yhg342, your insights on numerology! And I like , Tolsap, that you added a snippet of the neruda interview, I was in need of that knowledge (again). And as alex said that it might be ' a date ' , and that is what I thought too, but now I see -applying yhg342's numerology knowledge- that it is an encoded number. And that does not surprise me at all. Thank you!

yhg342, since we're talking numbers, and I keep seeing one on the clock quite often (I don't associate it with anything, but I see that that number semi-frequently, so I'm curious). It is 0041 (or 041 or 41) what do you 'translate' it to?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:43 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I don't know, Tolsap, if we are supposed to "read between the lines" or underneath them ... James has said that we can't "wrestle" the embedded materials out and likens our understanding to "positioning" ourselves in the sunshine ... which, to me, means that all we have to do is "expose" the Entity to them and they will be understood by the Soul (unconsciously) and if the HI's heart is clear, the Soul (Intuitive Intelligence) can make the HI conscious of what it has been exposed to ... otherwise the HMS will distort the message and it will not be "recognized" or expressed with the "authentication" the GM ... nor will it be convincing to others who have not developed access to the GM by using the materials nor "tuned" themselves to the frequencies (sensory data streams) that the materials are presented in ... they comprehend the words ... but the "message" is blocked by the HMS's automatic word association systems that "translates" them to conceal their authentic meanings.

In the Creator section James reminds us how to approach the materials and bring ourselves into alignment with their "rightful meaning in the Universe" :

The WMM is to be absorbed like one would absorb the sunshine when they are outside. No one requires measuring devices or lenses to absorb the sun’s rays; they simply need to be in the path of these rays. They need to position themselves to receive the sun. This is how it is with WMM. A1 Session 3
Incidentally, what I've just said is not to imply that the encoded information must be wrested from the Tributary Zone by conscious will and effort. It is a delicate thing to detect the encoded information. It requires a supple intelligence, open mind, contemplative perspective, and the curiosity of calculated observation. It is not a battle of wills or mind over matter. And it is seldom revealed in the clutter of comparison. Questions 24 S2
there is subtle information encoded within the WingMakers' materials that operate as a navigational system, leading deeper into the purpose of each site or Tributary Zone. This is part of a selection process, and relates exclusively to the Wholeness Navigator consciousness. More on this aspect I cannot disclose.

There is another form of encoding, which is not esoteric, and this element relates to the interaction of the human instrument to the materials. The music, art, glyphs, and texts are encoded with mathematical and metaphysical embellishments that are accessible through interaction techniques, some of which have been disclosed in the 4th Philosophy paper. Through these interactions, the human instrument decodes the information that helps it transition to the exploratory energy system where deeper insights can be achieved.

Question 25 S2

PS ... to those who are trying to use the PMs ... this system has been up and down for the past month ... and Solaris is dealing with it ... but I haven't been able to respond to any PM for a week now ... I can read them this week, but I can not post a reply (get error msgs) ... I just wanted you to know that I am not ignoring you ... just waiting patiently for the "fix" ... I feel like this is another indication that the "cyber wars" on our access to information is raging - this is just "collateral damage" as the "overload" effects the entire web... :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:06 pm 

Thanks Starduster, the above description and quotes more accurately define the intention behind my poor choice of words - “read between the lines” but “beneath the lines - which was meant to indicate doorways/portals to oceans of information for not only accessing more and more authentic meaning that is blocked by the HMS but gaining increased fluidity in being able to translate it back into the physical instrument via for example, changing behaviours or accessing solutions according to specific situations.

And yes in my experience too access to deeper insights is not something that can be wrestled from the materials; it just organically emerges in its own time with practice of the WM techniques for re-tuning/calibrating finer frequencies of the heart. For me it has become a physically tangible “network” experience, and once again for want of better words to describe, I now consciously “read/access” the materials with my heart space, not my brain, and to me it is actually a very physically recognizable difference, perhaps sounding odd with my lack of description here, however I am at a loss to describe it better. But as we know the difference between reading with the brain compared to reading with the heart “brain” is quite extraordinary for the heart “brain” reveals an infinite depth of information.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:32 pm 
Posting Freak

Thank you, Tolsap for making the effort, personally I believe you do an excelent job of expressing your understanding of these materials - it is obvious, to me, that you are "practicing" them - and I appreciate your efforts to put its results into words ... I have the same problem, which explains why I resort to quoting how James expresses it ... I just can't say it any better but with practice I am getting a better grip on "the language" ... what is intended is simply that we expose the Entity to the materials (via the HI) ... because the HI can not comprehend them and the Entity limited itself to its perspective ... because they were designed to "touch"/resonate/awaken the Entity ...and to activate its core programs.

I am sure that yhg is correct that this number sequence is "encoded" and I appreciate that he brings it to our attention - so that we can focus on it and get the full effect of this "mathematical sequence" ... and be certain that it has triggered some sort of "program" that will assist the Entity to focus on its First Point, whether the HI is aware of its
"rightful meaning in the Universe of Wholeness" or not ...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:19 am 
Posting Freak

Tolsap, Their is always a reason why peoples paths cross. It doesnt always make sense at the Time/in the Moment. I would say that a large percentage is based upon being born with Innate Abilities. But it also has a good part on when,how,why, ones Mind was Tweeked.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:16 pm 
Posting Freak

We are all One.
Only takes one of us to get theWMM.
The rest resonate to.
James has provided this service to us .
Free of charge.
What a nice gift.
061221......just like 122112......only stronger the wave.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:58 am 
Posting Freak

yhg342, hello. I believe this is a date, Civilization has been preparing for a near earth object to hit Earth. Human beings havent really changed that much,over-population,and crime growth is making things more difficult. Technology is advancing at a rate that is becoming more difficult as well,especially for the uneducated. It was the Will of the People as a collective consciousness to be safer. As a result of this we are lossing rights that the people didnt consider or had completely realized. Somewhat the Tit for Tat. All Children are going to be Implanted,at what age this well take place,I am not sure. Everyone on this planet is going to be implanted/ALL/Everyone. It makes sense to me that they would began the implants before Mass-Hesteria has Time to set in. The NEO,well more than likely well miss Earth in 2029. More than likely to get people to comply to the will of our Goverments ,the population/people well do as their told. They well use this event to get people too comply,The NEO is suppose too hit Earth in 2036. We The People have no real Idea what the purpose of Star Wars was to be used for,more than likely they well have developed somekind of Lazer technology. In the very Near future I perdict that their well be many people who have Lost their ability to have Offspring. This has been a plan unbeknowenth to the population,they are doing this so they can Start Cloning Humanbeings.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:10 am 
Posting Freak

yhg342, Hello, Their is more too this when it comes to the Implants. We are going to be Interfaced with the Network,All information about us is going to be known by the Network System. All transactions,even shopping for food, food well be delivered by local stores to your Doorstep. Most people well be slaves to the system/Network. Most peoples Lives well be Daily Duties.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:19 pm 
Posting Freak

yhg342, As unemployment increases, the need for further curfew grows. Their has always been curfews for children,even teenagers,its usually around 10.00 pm. To protect citizens the cerfews well also be aplyed to adults,mostly women. Its away of cleaning up the streets,keeping people in check,and their probley well be places available to the homeless. In many States around the united States of America,their are laws to protect children,One of these Laws its Running Water,and Electricity. I predicted nearly 20 years ago that their would be a state to state welfare system that collect the children from People who didnt have running water and electricity. The Welfare system as its today well be much worse very soon. Their going to raise our children in state runned childcare systems. During the depression this started to happen,the abandonment of children. People always talk about how glorious the 50s were,during the late 40s,their was a rise in illness. People had to give up their children or give their children to relatives to take care of them. It was still pretty easy to do this,because of Produce,fresh veg,and fruit,their were still large Farms,and their were farmers who would sale their produce at a box rate. Its not like that now,the populations of people all around the united states is looking for Fresh Water,uncontaminated ground. Whole entire communitys are being uprooted. America isnt Bad People,its that we are becoming bi-products of Greed.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:09 pm 

:shock: While reading your input, i had clear feeling that James wrote this. Anyhow, what i am saying, your choice of words sound identical to his unique style. I feel it in my Heart, Heart that is on the WingMaker Path. Even though the pace could decidedly be faster, it is not, cause IT IS WHAT IT IS.If You do not mind, i have copy your post and save, cause, right now i am "running" to work and i will later meditate on it and see what next. Thank You for your post.
Love and Blessings
Tolsap wrote:
I have come to experience and understand that the novels are intricately connected and woven into all of the WM materials, none stand alone, so to speak, as everything that James has released has passageways connecting each to each.

When I am led to a particular “glyph” I find the only way to open it is to use the art of the tools demonstrated in these materials which provide access to the heart portal. That is, it is the heart’s portal that is the key, the hand placed on the glyph, that opens it to the information waiting to be discovered behind it.

Experience with numerology may well be the pathway that has been travelled that now provides the inspiration behind wanting to explore numbers placed in the WM texts, but unless this information is “jettisoned”, by finding the place of emptiness in the heart’s portal, it will keep searching within the mind for the bells that are ringing from another space.

I’m afraid I cannot help with any information gleaned from the number “glyphs” as my event strings have, and do, lead me to other “glyphs” within the WM materials that I am personally meant to explore, but I can offer that if you take the number “glyphs” into your heart centre, bypassing the mind, let it marinade in the emptiness of this portal using the techniques provided in the WM materials, you will find that the information, understanding and purpose inside the glyph portal will become known by yourself; then the challenge arises as to translating it into your mind and physical senses whilst bypassing the predetermined encoding system of the Human Mind System.

Certainly worth the journey though and be very prepared to meet the unexpected.

When we continue our practice with the WM Materials we are inevitably drawn to not only “read between the lines” but “beneath the lines” and then what initially appeared as the “window dressing” has suddenly begun to animate itself to reveal another entirely different level of perspective and meaning.

I believe the Corteum Technology is contained and available within the WM Materials for any student dedicated enough to take the arduous journey of self-will, self determination and application in preparing oneself to then be in a position favorable to uncovering the infinite treasure of wisdom waiting patiently behind the WM portals.

Dr. Neruda: "Few people realize that their conscious mind only processes about 15 bits of information per second of linear time. However, in vertical time, the unconscious mind is processing approximately 70-80 million bits of information. Thus, in normal consciousness, humans are aware of only an infinitesimal amount of the information that is constantly being fed to them at the unconscious level. The Corteum technology was designed to reduce the filtering aspects of the conscious mind and enable the higher frequency information packets to be fed to the conscious mind.

"In parallel with this effort, the brain circuitry -- if you will -- is re-wired to handle the higher voltage of the information that is being fed to the consciousness, allowing capabilities like photographic memory and abstract thought to co-exist. These capabilities become the matrix filter that draws from the unconscious repositories the most relevant information at any particular time based on the problem or task at hand."

Sarah: "If I were a behavioral scientist, I'd be able to ask you about a thousand questions right now. But I'm lost in what you say--I mean, how many bits of information can you process right now?"

Dr. Neruda: "It's not really a simple question of the quantity of information processing, but rather the relevance of the information in linear time based on the intention of the individual. When one goes through the process of the Corteum technology, their ability to tune into information packets that are relevant to a situation or problem is vastly improved.

In most people, when a given situation confronts them they access their conscious mind and pull out the solution that has served them in the past. Thus, people fall into ruts and patterned behavior, which closes down their access to the unconscious information packets that are based on real-time situation analysis and have extremely high relevancy.

"This technology accelerates the circulation of information between the conscious and unconscious aspects of the mind to flow in the pattern of an ascending spiral rather than the pattern of a repetitious circle. And because of this it unleashes the innate intelligence of the individual. So you see, the Corteum technology doesn't increase raw intelligence, it simply facilitates the natural intelligence of the individual."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:56 am 

Hi Laila23, yes James did translate and write the highly sophisticated and intelligent encoded works of the WM materials; me, I am simply a humble woman who determinedly follows the tone within my heart portal. My immersion into the WM materials have provided a tremendous asset in providing me with guidance, support, understanding and navigational tools to access into the higher intelligence of our composite physical and non-physical structures. This access is not secretive, nor is it selective to the point that not everyone has access. The access is purely determined by our First Point Intention and I can only write this from my experience, for if my First Point Motive/Intention frequency shifts and becomes unaligned to what I have come to know and understand as the grand purpose of my individuated consciousness in line with the Will of First Source, the access portals are like “trap-doors with springs” . . . they slam shut . . . and my awareness of my experiences circulates again in a frustrated, peculiar perception of limited understanding and separation. Whenever this happens there is only one choice for me and I am forced to re-focus again and again on “maintaining” more and more of my genuine heart frequency, which is all that is needed, in providing the touchstone key to the realms of my higher intelligence and each new step along the way in powerfully, yet delicately, merging with it. And yet, there are many, many people who are well and truly accessing the intelligence of their Heart Portals, redirecting their behaviours accordingly, and are not choosing to be “conscious” of the “infrastructure”.

I used to get frustrated about these “spring lock trap-doors” but now see them for the potent gift that they are; in my experience, the consciousness of the Human Mind System cannot enter the Heart’s Portal, we cannot push it through, take it with us, no matter how much we may try, so in and of themselves, the trap-doors constantly remind and re-direct our attention and focus to where it is most needed; therefore, paradoxically, ingeniously and powerfully, the encryption of the “trap-doors” is precisely the mechanism required to dismantle the Human Mind System from within our own individual selves.

For me personally it became my choice to practice living and breathing the WM materials 24/7 to the best of my ability and yet I live what would be viewed with one level of consciousness as a fairly ordinary collage of life. Yet I have come to see, understand and know that my life, (your life and all life), is far from ordinary and if it is within ones interest to explore this “ordinary”, I can declare, along with many other practicing WM material individuals, that one’s ordinary collage gets a whole lot “bigger” with immersion. Attuning to my First Point meant withdrawing my conscious “attention” to the reasoning intelligence contained in the common Human Mind System life; this then provided me with substance and recollection of my own individuated consciousness and purpose. And as I became intimately in resonance with this tone of equality I became better able to view this frequency in everything, everything, and to “genuinely experience” acceptance of everything in all of life’s attempts to explore the potentials and possibilities for the expansion of life - but not from the idea of “having to because this would be the right thing to do”, etc, but from accessing a higher understanding; with an elevated understanding came acceptance, compassion, forgiveness, humility and I must admit, strange as it may seem, even a “fondness” for stuff we would ordinarily view and classify as “bad or having evil intent”; as for me, not only viewing, but over time becoming intimately equated with more of the landscape of higher intelligence, dissolves fear of “evil” and has personally provided me with the embroidery to even “embrace” it, for I have learnt and continue to learn from the WM materials how not to be aligned with it via acceptance, compassion, forgiveness, humility, understanding and valor - those magically powerful encoded Heart Virtues.

And so, on a daily basis my “ordinary” world continues to transform into the “extraordinary” and by remaining vigil to the best of my abilities in not allowing the HMS encoding to distract me, I can then (consciously) re-access into some of the numerous WM Portals and continue with constantly being led, guided and instructed on how to continue to embrace and navigate further with my extraordinary choices for exploring and experiencing the phenomenal potential we each have within our individuated consciousness and the glorious unique contributions this reflects to our Source.

Footnote: If my language appears in sync with the WM materials, it probably is, as my individual focus is predominantly on the “word” portals. Over time it makes sense that my immersion would bring me familiarity with the word portals as I continue to explore deeper and deeper into them, this would explain why, when I attempt to translate my own experiences, (my own “walk the talk” throughout the landscape and depth of these materials), that this language has intertwined its familiarity to me and “sings” to me as I write. Much the same perhaps as someone intimate with the language of music may transcribe what they experience with tones experienced in the WM music. And we can find many variations in the forum on how individuals choose to share their experiences utilizing their own unique modes of translation, for example, Starduster highlighted a few paragraphs above how selecting passages of the materials provide potent reflections for experience as well as signposts, others may choose more of a cryptic reflection, others may choose global links in snyc with their elevated awareness, and so on, and of course we all choose variations of many methods. But as we also know taking each other’s translations into the neutrality of our heart portal provides a far better translation than the window dressing. How very familiar we all are with how written and spoken words are highly dilute in being able to truly express our multidimensional lives, experiences and intentions, however as it is a fundamental component and challenge of this dimensional experience I believe we are all giving it our best shot :)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:11 pm 
Posting Freak

no James did NOT write the materials in the website that were susposedly found in the Ancient Arrow site ... he "transposed" them from their original "form" into a form that we could "relate" to (just like Dr Neruda did for the NSA) ... The Wingmakers (LTO) didn't write these materials either ... they discovered them in their search for Universal Truth - these materials were "given" or left behind by the entities who now inhabit the fifth dimension and the WMs created the LTO to "promote" them ... it is my understanding that the Galactic Teacher of Light also - transfered this knowledge (did not create it) ... but that is part of the Liminal Cosmonology of the Central Race.

Question 3: Do you think that something akin to "The WingMakers" inspired you to create this Myth, or are you just lonely and a little bored?

I was not inspired to create the WingMakers' mythology; I was commissioned to perform this specific task. No one requires inspiration to carry out a task required of them by the very nature of their purpose as a life form. Further, I did not create a myth; I translated a Tributary Zone into a sensory data stream that can catalyze the human thalamocortical system to awaken its innate connection to the Genetic Mind. I refer to it as a mythology only because I must convey -- in good conscience -- that the material is not completely factual.

Question 5: ... I am as you are. I am a multidimensional being who lives simultaneously in a spectrum of realities. My dominant reality is different than yours. Because of this difference, I am able to process this human reality at a different frequency rate, which enables me to perceive behind and beyond the three-dimensional "surface" of this reality.

As a result of this ability, I am able to translate art, music, poetry, philosophy, and scientific insights that are from my dominant reality into yours. In so doing, I have translated sensory data that will catalyze future discoveries that will redefine the human soul.

Question 9: ...I can be likened to a translator who "transports" already existing Tributary Zones to earth in the form of a comprehensible sensory data stream. ... My information -- as it pertains to the WingMakers' material -- derives from the seven Tributary Zones that were created by this very same teaching organization. I was involved in the design of these Tributary Zones, and consequently commissioned to translate them into data streams appropriate for the human neuroanatomical system, which required my incarnation into a human body.
Session I found here: http://www.wingmakers.com/jamesqa.html

Session 2
Question 9: I am a teacher of encoded sensory data streams and was trained, at my request, to embody as the human translator of the galactic Tributary Zones, making them intelligible to the human race of the 21st century.

Question 24: ...The WingMakers' materials are designed in a different way from anything that has ever been manifested on earth. It is a collection of encoded sensory data streams destined for a consumer technology platform that is just beginning to be incubated within development labs. ... these materials are not created by earth teachers, nor are they only the words of teachers. They are encoded sensory data stream from an extraterrestrial teaching order that have a very specific purpose.

Question 25 -- How do you translate the Tributary Zones from one dimension to ours? Do you produce all of the material as a translator, or a creator, or both? What does it mean that the WingMakers' material is encoded? How does this get done?

The seven galactic Tributary Zones exist near the centermost point of the Milky Way galaxy, making them inaccessible to humanity. This is the primary reason that a translator is required. The other reason is that the vibratory rate of the Tributary Zones is purposely accelerated in order to ensure that only those entities of a compatible vibration may enter. There are members of the humanoid species, throughout the galaxy, that attend these sites in their dream state or meditation sessions.

It is impossible to translate these sites from their original dimension to earth, or any other three-dimensional planet, without changing the content. This is because the vibratory rate of the original materials must be decelerated, and in this deceleration process, change occurs. Technically, the process is less akin to translation from one language to another, and more similar to transposing from a higher key, or vibratory rate, to a lower.

You can think of these seven sites as knowledge repositories, in multiple mediums (sound, light, knowledge, language, mathematics, etc.) focused on each of the seven disciplines of Lyricus. These seven disciplines are expressed differently, but each contains multiple mediums that heighten and emphasize how integrated knowledge is a spectrum that includes art, metaphysics, and science, and that unified properly, this spectrum is the key to unveiling the Grand Portal.

The equivalent of the Ancient Arrow site, within the galactic core, contains three-dimensional art forms that are always in a state of movement. They respond to sound wave pressure, as well as the thoughts of those who are present at the site. There is no method to presently replicate this on earth. Thus, the paintings must be fixed in time and space. I decide this fixed state, so, in this case, I am a "creator". However, I have extensive experience in making these interpretations based on research of color vibrations, human perceptual systems, sophistication of the visual cortex, associative values of form, and methods of catalyzing new receptive fields.

In many respects the sound requires a comparable process. The major themes are transposed to audible frequencies, but the instrumentation cannot be replicated. The sound generation of the galactic Tributary Zones is not from instruments, but rather particles set in motion by thought forms. Even in this oblique description, I have only hinted at the real process. It would take too long to describe. The important element to know is that I am allowed artistic autonomy to transpose the themes into new structures using human instrumentation, human compositional techniques, and human vocals. These elements provide an anchoring point to the music, making them more accessible to the human ear.

From these descriptions, I think you have a glimmer of understanding for the process I use. As for the encoding and how this is accomplished, I can only tell you that there is subtle information encoded within the WingMakers' materials that operate as a navigational system, leading deeper into the purpose of each site or Tributary Zone. This is part of a selection process, and relates exclusively to the Wholeness Navigator consciousness. More on this aspect I cannot disclose.

There is another form of encoding, which is not esoteric, and this element relates to the interaction of the human instrument to the materials. The music, art, glyphs, and texts are encoded with mathematical and metaphysical embellishments that are accessible through interaction techniques, some of which have been disclosed in the 4th Philosophy paper. Through these interactions, the human instrument decodes the information that helps it transition to the exploratory energy system where deeper insights can be achieved.
Session II found here http://www.wingmakers.com/jamesqa2.html

I believe that is is very important that we do not misunderstand Jame's role in the presentation of these Materials ... as the LTO's Avatar ... he has made it clear, that he did not create them - and that for our full understanding of them, we need to "go" to a Tributary Zone and experience them ... the materials suggest that some of us are already doing that, during sleep - when the Wholeness Navigator - goes to these Teaching Centers to actually experience these data streams because, as James himself, points out - they are "distorted" by translation ... and we (*our WN) need to Experience them to get their full effect.

Lyricus is able to track and monitor SECUs (Sovereign Entities of the Central Universe) no matter what physical structures they inhabit. When we judge a particular SECU is properly prepared, they (their Wholeness Navigator) are transported to one of our training centers, which is unlike any you can conceive of on Earth. I use the words “Training Center” only because I can think of nothing else to describe them. Candidates are not necessarily spiritually minded, nor are they exemplars of humanity in terms of their personality, physical body, or temperament. They are, however, advanced SECUs operating in human form, typically unconscious of their mission and purpose.
These fortunate entities are escorted from their human instrument and guided to the Tributary Zone that is best suited for their purpose and mission. They are generally taught in the form of a dialogue – not unlike the Lyricus discourses depict. They are allowed to query masters, and the masters are allowed to elucidate on relevant topics.
A 6 S III http://www.wingmakers.com/answersfromjames.html

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:45 pm 
Posting Freak

YHG, while searching for quotes in the post above I found this one ... which I present for your discernment - because I believe, that it may be directly related to this topic and your research.

it is found in Session III of the Questions and Answers to James - here: http://www.wingmakers.com/answersfromjames.html
Answer 3 – You are correct that the works developed by the Lyricus order are encoded (as we’ve discussed before); however, they’re not necessarily encoded in the numerological equivalents that you apply. We do not presume that this equates as effective instruction for the aspiring student. It is more the case that we are in the habit of encoding information for the purposes of discretion. When the habit is so well formed and the work is so important, as is the case with the Tributary Zones, we naturally encode information in numerological, symbolic, language undertones, mantristic rhythms, color frequencies, and musical frequencies. All of these aspects are woven into a deeper meaning that reflects the cosmological and multiverse structures that bind human consciousness to the Wholeness Navigator.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:02 pm 

the date of the story is set in earth's future,12 years after sunrot,if sunrot occurs in 2013,then the date of the story is 2025,then what the date---06/12/21 mean?,it is a date before the story's setting.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:11 am 
Posting Freak

Numbers motivate us to conscious or not resonate to the Golden Compass James has provided for us to harmonize to.......really does not matter what they mean.....as it all depends on the dominant reality that we coming from....as to our getting IT.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:48 pm 
Posting Freak

James did not provide us with the "golden compass" Mark - we were all born with a Wholeness Navigator - James translated the "instructions" that tells us how and why we need to activate the WN, but it isn't a "pitch finder" that we "harmonize" with to "get intune" as you assume without ever having activated it. -and he tells us himself, that he did not "create/write" these materials - he tells us in at least a half a dozen places in the website (quoted above) that he TRANSLATED materials that already existed in another "form" from the Galactic TZ --- why does everyone just ignore that fact - JAMES DID NOT WRITE THE MATERIALS ! This is a false assumption you have made even though the materials tell us otherwise ...James has told us plainly that the LTO was organized to promote this information - THEY DIDN't create the materials either - they "DISCOVERED" them ... and it is my understanding that the Galactic Teacher of Light, that shared them with the Wingmaker/Atlantians DIDN't write/create them either - but that they were sharing their understanding of the Plan of FS that we all "wrote" eons before we incarnated on Earth

You can read about the Wholeness Navigator for a thousand years Mark - but you won't really know what you are talking about, until you activate your own ... and consciously experience how it assists us - knowing that it exists but not using it - is like having a car that you keep in the garage and never drive - it serves no purpose until you get into it and turn on the engine and get out of the garage - the "golden compass" has always "worked" perfectly - but you just refuse to activate it

numbers don't "motivate" us - according to the materials - FEAR motivates ... numbers might inspire left brained people - but personally I can get along fine without them and poetry ... because it is my belief that if you have something to share - you need to share it in a way that everyone can comprehend - clearly - not cloud the issue with "values" that only a small percentage of the population understands ... if you have something to say - say it in plain English - so it won't be mis understood ... I believe that the WM's poetry was written specifically to allow for a wide range of activating frequencies to enhance the corresponding materials ... and that they are filled with the "tone of equality" - and need to be read out-loud - for any effect at all ... because it isn't the words (letter combinations) or their numerical value that allows us to understand the material - it is their TONE - being projected into LIGHT that produces understanding - using the formula for Creation - Light+Sound equals manifestation.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:05 pm 
Posting Freak

Forgot you know it all SD.
Forgive my arrogance .
Forgot that from your perspective no one but you here has activated their Wholeness Navigator and the rest of us are deluding ourselves into thinking we are making progress .
Only fear motivates ????
Maybe for you .....not for me.
And that is our basic difference....you are scared.....I am not.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:42 am 
Posting Freak

after studing it for eleven years - it is expected (by the LTO) that I would have had plenty of time to adjust my BS ... to "know" ( by personal experienced) every concept revealed in these materials - James said so himself in the interview he gave to Mark in the 11th year after the launch of the WM's website and told us of his future plans (to create seven websites) now that we had all had time to "digest" the Materials ... you told us, yourself, Mark - that you read the materials when they were first launched - but you "left" shortly there-after, spent the next seven or more years - being a bounty hunter in a coven of witches who called themselves "wingmakers" and only returned when you were kicked out... you've been back here for three years or so now, and you still don't know who "wrote" the materials and you resist this awareness ---- and don't expect anyone to take the opportunity to express Valor by pointing it out ???

If - as the LTO reveals - in their own website (that is not a "blend" of fact and fiction - but the outline of the Plan of First Source and what "roles" they are playing in it) - Evil - is the resistance to awareness - and the results of willful IGNORANCE (your choice to remain ignorant) WHY do you BELIEVE that pointing out your IGNORANCE is anything less than a virtue of the Heart - "love" in action ?

I have this same issue with my grand-daughter ... she believes that telling me a lie - is better than telling me the truth ... with all her heart! She believes that when I ask for her opinion that she knows what I want to hear - so that is what she says - even when she know that it is deceptive and less that the whole truth ... She believes that if she told me the truth that it might "hurt my feelings" and that I would associate hurt feelings - to her and not "like" her (as much) if she tells me the truth ... she believes that she is avoiding "conflict" with schmooze ... it never enters her mind to actually give me what I asked for - her HONEST perspective of the issue we are pondering together.

I don't know how many time, since you have been an active member of this forum, that it has been pointed out (in quotes from the website) that James did not "create/write" the materials ... I am forced to assume, you didn't read these materials or the quotes that were posted to validate what James actually said , due to your apparent misunderstanding of this well document and indisputable fact - which I quoted from four places - in a post, that is two posts above yours ... yet you IGNOREd that post - or what it said, and focused on belittling me, because I pointed it out to you - so that you could adjust your BS and bring it into alignment with the materials .

I also assume that you would rather - that I IGNORE what you said (following your example of EVIL) - even though it is direct conflict with what James said - so how does that assist you Mark (not to mention the others reading your post when you distort the materials ? How does Ignoring the materials, help you transform ... obviously you don't think you need to transform - or you would have used these materials - as intended - to at least TRIGGER the transformation process - THREE YEARS AGO - or 11 years ago

you and sooooo many other - I'd guess, 98%, if this forum is any example of how the WMMs are received (or not) are simply here promoting their personal BS (dragons, wingmakerwill, monands, galactic federation - etc etc etc) - you are not even "comparing" them - because you BELIEVE that YOU are the "exception" to the Plan of FS - and that your dis-embodied "friends and co workers" know more than James about the LTO and their mission ... that despite what he says and offers as a non-violent solution - is not how to "win" this "war" between "good and evil" ... once again you either didn't read the materials or you IGNORED what they said, when they said DUALITIES ARE NOT REAL ... all things manifested, whether they be self-conscious or not - are both "bad and good" they each contain equal amounts of neg or pos-ly charged particles - whose "spin" rate is determined by YOUR tone - to dance - and manifest your intent. Apparently it is your intent to continue to IGNORE the WMMs ... and to stick to the script that Anu wrote in stead.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:09 pm 
Posting Freak

In the paper titled, Art of the Genuine: A Spiritual Imperative - we are told that we can not progress to a new model of existence, until we MASTER our EMOTION (not to be confused with "controling or concealing" them) ... and in the Philos, we are told, that releasing our dependency on Hierarchy and mastering our HIs as Sovereigns (Independent) is what allows us to shift from the Saviorship Model of Existence to the Mastership Transformational Model of Existence ... yet so many (here) are victims of their own emotions - and believe that our/their hearts have not been distorted by them and the incomplete and superfical perspectives that we have of our origins and destiny which block the flow of FSI into MEST - by allowing these innapropriate (emotional) reactions to flood our minds - and control the HI --- for eons - it is as if we actually believe that we can not Master them - demonstrating clearly - that we are Afraid of our OWN emotions (and those of other) and that we are without a doubt -controlled BY them

Lyricus Discourse 1
Experiencing the Wholeness Navigator

Student: What prevents me from experiencing my innermost self?

Teacher: Nothing.

Student: Then why don’t I experience it?

Teacher: Fear.

Student: So, then fear prevents me?

Teacher: Nothing prevents you.

Student: But didn’t you just say that fear is the reason I can’t experience this state of consciousness?

Teacher: Yes, but it does not prevent you.

Student: Then what does?

Teacher: Nothing.

Lyricus Discourse 5
The Interface Zone

Teacher: Do you notice the fear or stress that the external world brings you as well?

Student: Yes.

Teacher: Isn’t this fear akin to a distraction?

Student: I suppose.

Teacher: Yet without it, wouldn’t you have the tendency to lapse into complacency?

Student: I don’t think so.

Teacher: Fear, and all the so-called negative emotions, can represent distractions, but they are catalysts and instigators of action just as well. Are they not?

My Central Message

I convey this message to you whom I have stirred with the sound of my voice. These words are my signature. You may bring your doubt, your fear, your faith, or your courage; it matters not, for you will be touched by the rhythm of my voice. It moves through you like a beam of light that sweeps -- if only for a moment -- the darkness aside.
... I do not prescribe your journey or your journey's aim. I only accompany you. I do not pull you this way or that, nor do I punish you when you stray from my heart. This I do as an outcome of my belief in you.

...I am not to be feared or held in indifference.

from the introduction to the Chamber 10 music CD

Chamber 10 is being released now, during this period of increased stress and turmoil, as a means to facilitate a renewed connection within people to their state of wholeness and unity. It is from this state of experience that stress and fear are diminished, and one's immunity system enhanced.
It is suggested to listen to this music a minimum of seven, uninterrupted times, in a comfortable position, eyes closed, and yielding to the journey it will invoke within you. Listening with headphones is recommended.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:46 pm 

Blessings dear few of you here on this forum where i return only couple of time a year.I would love to be here more for the simple reason: we are the Wingmakers and we know it. However, i am leaving this forum now, and i will keep sending you Love&Light, for it is needed here.
in case you forgot, go back and remember the reading of the paper: "Living from the Heart"?
LOVE and BLESSINGS

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:14 pm 
Posting Freak

laila23 wrote:
Blessings dear few of you here on this forum where i return only couple of time a year.I would love to be here more for the simple reason: we are the Wingmakers and we know it. However, i am leaving this forum now, and i will keep sending you Love&Light, for it is needed here.
in case you forgot, go back and remember the reading of the paper: "Living from the Heart"?
LOVE and BLESSINGS

great suggestion Laila23 - I do believe that James wrote the Living Heart short story - to remind us how we need to "PLAY MUSIC" 7 seven times in a row to to get an intend result - There is only one WM's musical cd that suggests that we "play" it 7 times in a row (uninterrupted) and that is Chamber 10. The materials tell us that there are no "mistakes or coincidences" ... it is NO coincidence that Aijia was REQUIRED (inspired) to play "his" music - SEVEN TIMES IN A ROW UNINTERUPTED ... and that we have the opportunity to play CH 10 cd (both parts A and B) SEVEN TIMES IN A ROW - UNINTERRUPTED to "trigger" the Transformation Process

those of you who are not experiencing the "reassurance vibration" consistently from that moment on - have not followed the instructions correctly - did not "trigger" the transformation process

I have a Troybuilt gas powered weed whacker - that has starting instructions printed on it ... having run a gas powered weed wacker many times before - I tried to start it without reading the instructions - which didn't work no matter how much gas I could see running through the line of how hard I pulled the chord - so in my frustration I, finally -read the instructions and followed them --- but the first time I read them - I stubbornly skipped right to the last step - put the Arrow on #3 and pulled the cord ... it still didn't start ... it didn't start until I followed the instructions from the beginning all the way to the end ... I wasted a lot of time being IGNORANT- caused myself a lot of frustration - but I LEARNED - that until I followed the instructions, the weed whacker was totally useless to me

any of you who have tried to trigger the Transformational experience - without using the materials (and tools provided) or following the step by step instructions provided ... have failed to trigger the transformation ... and you can tell - and confirm this quite easily - because - just like the sound that my weed whacker makes when it is started - the Transformation process has its own vibration ... that continually re-assures you that it is working

if you have not experienced the specific vibration that indicates that you have triggered the Transformation - you haven't ... any more than you have started your gas powered engine so that you can transform your lawn - why is that so difficult to comprehend? ... if you don't hear your engine running - IT ISN'T

The process is accompanied by a vibration (that only YOU can detect) to assure you that it is "working" properly ... so you will not have any doubts that the LTO real and that because they ARE members of this Species - they have our best interests in mind ---- and you won't question the process or stubbornly try to incorporate your personal BS into the process because all that will do is delay its manifestation of a Wholeness Perspective - if it doesn't completely block your way

you may believe that you don't need that sort of PROOF ... or your Ego may insist that you are exceptional and that you somehow, started the process UNconsciously - or that it was pre-programed to "just happen" naturally when you got to be a certain age - without your choice - but you are just fooling yourself if you don't actually "feel" this process working ... and I am not going to "pussy-foot" around this subjects anymore - you can deceive yourself into believing that you are already transformed, but if you are not experiencing the Reassurance Vibration and have no idea what I am talking about - you can be sure - you haven't even started the Transformation process yet.

The materials explain that this is a Process that accelerates the Evolutionary process ... but they also state, that it is VITAL that the HI "trigger" the process CONSCIOUSLY- of its own free will ... if you haven't done that (using the CH 10 cd - as suggested) - you haven't triggered the transformation process found in the WMMs... and that's the facts Jack - it doesn't matter if you believe it or not ... but I am telling you from my own experience - that just like when I bought my new weed-whacker - if you don't read and follow the instructions - you will not get it started - and when it is running you can not deny it - because it even if you are deaf and blind - you can still FEEL it vibrating - when it is activated

it is called the "REASSURANCE VIBRATION" for a reason - because when you are transforming - you can feel it - you KNOW - with complete certainty - that you are transforming your state of being

if you - like me and my mundane "tool" - fail to complete steps one two and three of the instructions - you will (predictably) fail to start the engine - if you don't feel the vibration the process creates - it ISN'T started ... I don't know how I could say it any plainer - but if you are HONEST with yourself - you KNOW if you successfully triggered the Transformation process - because you can feel it working ... and you KNOW that you were only able to start it, when you followed the instructions and used the tools provided ... in their proper order - and you KNOW that the only way you can proceed is if the Process is Initiated - no doubt some of you are using this tool to whack weed - even without the engine running ... good luck with that !

I don't remember exactly how many times I tried to trigger the transformation - it was probably a dozen - something always interrupted my attempts to get the process started ... because I didn't get the expected results - and because I sincerely wanted to get the process started ... I tried repeatedly to do it right ... but even when I did - I went to bed that night - unsure ... it wasn't until the next evening, when I "felt" the vibration of the process working ... and I am (daily) reassured by this vibration that it is STILL working - 11 years later.

I learned, from this First technique in the Materials - to follow the instructions in the order they were given ... I listen for the "vibration" to reassure me that it is still working... if I can't detect it ... I start OVER - FROM THE BEGINNING ... and because I do not enjoy slaming into walls - I don't run any more - and I am proceeding one step at a time and just to make sure that I didn't miss anything in my haste to finish this process - I start from the beginning EVERY YEAR ... and every time - without fail, when I start from the beginning, I discover something I missed in the previous years ... my understanding of the process is enhanced and expanded - and I am - consistently able, to "feel" it working - I probably don't need to start over every year anymore - but it is very rewarding for me. After you become comfortable with this new vibration - you can detect the "walls" before you hit them - like a bat - you recognize the change in the frequency when it bounces off of walls that you are approaching so that you can use the keys and your new found abilities to move THROUGH them - with grace and ease.

the TZ are "training centers" ... and just like when you were in chemistry class in school (or Home making) - if you didn't follow the instructions ... or you just skiped a few steps ... the results of your efforts to successfully pass the class will fail and if you want credit for taking it - you will have to take the class over - until you actually DO follow the instructions - without alteration.

there is only one way that you can convince yourself if what I am sharing is Universally true, or not - and that is by triggering your own transformational process and FEELING it working - for yourself ... just like Aijia in the story of "Living Truth" - he just kept on playing - uninterrupted til he got the results he was looking for - and from that point on, I assume, he never doubted the process again and went on to discover his true reason for being here now.

In the IMN interview, James said Practice Practice Practice ... and anyone who has ever tried to master a skill - knows how much practice it takes ... some may have a background or a "natural" talent - but they still have to practice - sometimes for years - and the Masters continue to practice - for the rest of their lives (in some cases) ... why would anyone think that the Transformation doesn't require constant (uninterrupted) Practice ? it is probably the greatest "skill" we are capable of mastering in this Human Instrument ... mastering our own frequency - bringing it in harmony with the tone of Equality - serving the purpose of your creation, Consciously