WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: New wingmakers site released
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:17 am 
 WWW  Profile

This is My answer for all
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2513

shima

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:01 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
thank you Shima, you have inspired a great deal of genuine gratitude in my heart.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:43 pm 
Posting Freak

dberges wrote:
starduster wrote:
well the fact that it was from another "server" (or web service) was my first clue that it was "hacked" ... but as James says " what IS - is what should be" and this is certainly not the first time that we have gotten "new materials" this way ... in fact it may be the way that we have gotten most of the "new Materials" that apparently everyone gets "advance copies" of but the members of this forum :mrgreen:

So I appreciate whom-ever gives us an "advance copy" ... thanks for sharing !

Darlene, you were sitting right there with Mark, in that interview - TEN MONTHS ago , when he announced the "new interview" would be released in TWO WEEKS ... and I bet you read it before the INTERVIEW ... I find that DECEPTIVE - when nothing is said to correct their release date ... I realize that you all are very busy but SO ARE WE.

1. The Portal or Master painting are on the First Source disc which came out about 2001 and on the DVD of Meditation in Timespace. I am sure that James has done some updating to them. John did a complete graphic of the ten of them, showing how they are interconnected to the Ancient Arrow Project Chamber Paintings. I have just found the PDF of and will have it uploaded to planetwork.co website.

2. Yes, Mark and I were interviewed at the time he spoke of the Interview with James. No, I did not get an advance copy of it to read. My first time seeing it was on this Forum. I forgive you for feeling I have "deceived you." Several in the WingMakers community have email me and asked about the date for the release of the interview. I have answered them with this, "it is to be part of the updated or new website, when that is released."

3. For me this has been a great exercise in the heart virtues, for those that choose to release the site before it was ready to be release. As you can see that the copyright is incorrect on the Interview. Since the site where it was found is a staging site, for the company to put the site together and then have the error fixed before it goes public. A website of this detailed takes a long time to build and get it right. We all know with all this WingMakers it is about timing, which is not always our timing but the timing of the universe.

It's great to hear from you again Darlene! Thank you for all you do!

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:00 pm 
Posting Freak

shima wrote:
This is My answer for all
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2513

shima

Did I miss something here? Your answer for all? What is the question?

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:54 am 

yhg342 wrote:
Yes,I feel this is a good chance to our universe is so perfect, So,our discretion also must be perfect.

This is not about perfection, yhg, like James said we cannot practice these heart virtues like a machine, we must be human, open, vulnerable, and humble, with all humanness intact...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:59 am 

dberges wrote:
There is no challenge here. This is the staging site for the new updated WingMakers' website, which someone found and released before the site was ready to be released. It will be officially released by Mark when all the work that needs to be done is done. Like correcting copyright on the Interview with Mark and James that was posted on the Forum.

The url now gives you a 404 error, so that the site can be finished without it being spread over the internet before it is ready.

If that's what is, I can only say hahaha~~~~ Mark and James can't resist our enthusiasm.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:40 am 
 WWW  Profile

Shayalana, questions always exist within ourselves.

And in this case, my answer means “re-action”.

shima

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:13 am 
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
dberges wrote:
shima wrote:
I assume these arts are all from Hakomi.

The central theme of Hakomi could be” feminine or Anima = portal”, "the access to Heart intelligence".

shima

This is a painting of the woman at the bottom of your posting is from First Disc called the Anasazi Woman, if you have this disc it is either called the "Portal Painting or the Master Paintings."

the Anasasi woman was not included in the "Portal Paintings" that I down loaded in 2004 ... they are Chamber Paintings, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 10, 12, 17, and 22

I really don't know where she belongs, but she was released long before the Hakomi materials were ... the first one - which I believe is related to the Hakomi - or what I call the "Bird Woman" series of paintings (even though it is so different) because it has the exact same branch in it as the "green" painting of her (3rd released) ...was released at same time as the Weather Composer - and the last one - I have NO idea where it came from - but assumed, due to the timing of its appearance came from "the new (unreleased) website" because I have never seen it before last week ...

this is the way that they appeared on the website and the way I have them displayed on my bedroom wall

Your paintings above are not the Portal paintings, if you have the DVD there are there and on the First Source disc.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:24 am 
 WWW  Profile

shima wrote:
Hi, Darlene.
Thank you for message.

Indeed, the staging site is over, yes, I know about it very well.

BUT, another way exists, to view the contents again.

And “the Anasazi Woman” is “mash-ups”art by AA and Hakomi, I think so.
And I think I understand why James did such a thing.

shima

The Anasazi Woman she is not a "mash-ups" of the two you suggest. She is part of the Portal Paintings on the First Source disc and the Meditations in Timespace. The First source disc came out in 2001. So she was in our energetic field since that time.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:48 am 
Posting Freak

dberges wrote:
starduster wrote:

this is the way that they appeared on the website and the way I have them displayed on my bedroom wall

Your paintings above are not the Portal paintings, if you have the DVD there are there and on the First Source disc.

yes, these are the portal paintings - I copied them directly from the website - just the way they were displayed IN THE ORIGINAL WEBSITE before it changed in 02 (maybe before you joined?) ... whether you believe it or not Darlene - the Anazasi Woman is NOT a Portal Painting (why would I lie when it is so easily varified) .... but like you said she was in the First Source Disk ... of course I have it, don't we all? You are not conflicting with me Darlene, you are in conflict with the materials ... I didn't "shop" these paintings -and she is not in that collection.

please note the numbers above the paintings - yes they are also Chamber Paintings, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 10, 12, 17, and 22 - but these particular chambers were ALSO what were presented as " Portal Paintings " (in a different order) - and all ten of them are included in "The Boxed and signed, "Collection"

Last edited by starduster on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:13 am 
Posting Freak

and thanks to YHG's efforts - we know what paintings were in the Meditation of Time vid/cd - and yes she is there - but unless someone changed - which pictures were Portal Paintings - from what was originally in the website - since I copied those (above) and saved them on my computer - then this painting isn't a "Portal Painting" --- some of these are not even Chamber painting - or part of "the collection"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:46 am 
Posting Freak

I just do not get the "need" for secrecy and think the objectives of the LTO would best be served by laying all the cards face up .......but the truth is......the answers are already inside us and we do not need the "help" as much as they think we do.......having said that I appreciate this site being here as a place to share our adventures along the way that is lit by our giving FS room to explore our Universe ......dancing with the Stars and finding inner and outer harmony by doing so entrains me to IT that is the beacon of Light that is guiding us ..................to discover the Grand Portal ......that is already here ......waiting to be "found" by us who came back in time to do so......and the funny thing is as wonderful as the internet is......we at some point must do without it to find IT........kind of makes the computer a tool of the animus because in order to benefit from it we have to be connected to a machine that is without a Soul......is why ultimately Crystals that are alive replace this artificially alive technology that is making many dependent on it........"new" WM site already inside us.....we just have to breathe to make contact.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:59 pm 
Posting Freak

dberges wrote:
shima wrote:
Hi, Darlene.
Thank you for message.

Indeed, the staging site is over, yes, I know about it very well.

BUT, another way exists, to view the contents again.

And “the Anasazi Woman” is “mash-ups”art by AA and Hakomi, I think so.
And I think I understand why James did such a thing.

shima

The Anasazi Woman she is not a "mash-ups" of the two you suggest. She is part of the Portal Paintings on the First Source disc and the Meditations in Timespace. The First source disc came out in 2001. So she was in our energetic field since that time.

well "mash up" may not be the correct word, but the AW painting is clearly a 'composite painting' - because the face on the right is Chamber 17. The blue "dancers" are from ch 9 - the "portal" between her legs is from CH 24, her pillow is from Ch 22 -ect ect ect ... but thanks for the stroll down memory lane in the FS disc ... I found the AW in the site map (behind the #11 in the home-page banner) on page 8 - it is embedded in the second painting (found in the painting section) - you need to scroll over that painting until the "hidden link appears" and click on it

PS, in the 4th Philo there are three techniques suggest for "attuning" your self ... these use 4 Chamber paintings (2,3,4,12) - which are also "portal paintings" - as well as "activators" for the Mind-Soul Comprehension techique:

The mind-soul comprehension techniques focus the mind on the incomprehensible through the use of visual symbols that are just outside the intelligible regions of comfort as set forth by human psychology. By investigating visual symbols through the eye-brain, the mind can secure a glimpse into the Sovereign Integral consciousness and the special psychology therein.
If you observe the Chamber Two Painting, using the aforementioned technique, you will learn a new dimension of time. If you inspect the Chamber Three Painting, you will gain knowledge of a new dimension of inner space. If you study the Chamber Twelve Painting, you will discover a new dimension of energy. If you examine the Chamber Four Painting, you will be taught a new dimension of matter.

so it seems apparent that the Chamber paintings serve more than one purpose... but I can not find the quote, that led me to believe that the paintings (Mark says are his favorites in the introduction) in the FS cd are the "portal paintings" - it may have been removed during "updating" from the website (?) but I put these in a separate file - so that I would know which ones were defined as "the portal paintings" for a reason - otherwise they would be in my "WM painting, from the website) file ... and that is where I have the AW painting. (put there long before the Hamoki Project paintings began to appear ( which I put in a separate file - before they were replaced by new art - and disappeared like so many others that I don't have now).

I just wish that someone would be inspired to create a book with ALL the (dated) art that has appeared in the "official" website ... sigh

Last edited by starduster on Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:17 pm 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
I just do not get the "need" for secrecy and think the objectives of the LTO would best be served by laying all the cards face up .......but the truth is......the answers are already inside us and we do not need the "help" as much as they think we do.......having said that I appreciate this site being here as a place to share our adventures along the way that is lit by our giving FS room to explore our Universe ......dancing with the Stars and finding inner and outer harmony by doing so entrains me to IT that is the beacon of Light that is guiding us ..................to discover the Grand Portal ......that is already here ......waiting to be "found" by us who came back in time to do so......and the funny thing is as wonderful as the internet is......we at some point must do without it to find IT........kind of makes the computer a tool of the animus because in order to benefit from it we have to be connected to a machine that is without a Soul......is why ultimately Crystals that are alive replace this artificially alive technology that is making many dependent on it........"new" WM site already inside us.....we just have to breathe to make contact.

I agree with your theory on the crystals... and in the original website (before I discovered it) had pictures of crystals "artifacts" found in the caves (below) - and put into the ACIO's archives ... and weren't the FS transmissions (and other things) embedded in a crystal disk - that the ACIO/ Dr Neruda "translated" ?

ImageImageImage
^ from Ch 1 ^ ...........................^from Ch 4^................................................ ^ simply labeled "artifact" ^
.......................................................................................................................... perhaps a pic of the "homing device"

I downloaded them from my files (which were "screen shots") into photo buck to share them previously - but as you can see - they are crystals - and at one time, Mark was selling crystals (along with the paintings) ... I already have a heap of them (snicker) so I didn't buy any of the ones he was offering at that time

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:44 pm 

yhg342 wrote:
http://staunchire.com/clients/wingmakers/

Is up and running....all systems go.....thanks for letting us know .

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:45 pm 
Posting Freak

well, I wasn't in such a rush this time, but still just "scanning" the content and quite a few things stood out to me ... first the website is really "comfortable" and very "clean" - don't know if I'll have enough memory to "save" this unique art work, but it is really beyond words - for the impact that it has on me ... I noticed that a lot of the Poetry changed... but the "original" WMMs - other than format haven't been altered (but I haven't read them all yet)

The fact that the "old/original" website is not included in their list of websites, probably means that it will disappear ... with things like the Anatomy of the Individuated Consciousness, which I probably quoted more than any other paper - but it may be someplace I haven't looked ... I can't imagine that it wouldn't be included or the Coherence of the Evolutionary Consciousness ... but maybe they are in the Music Section again ... I don't know how I will navigate without a search engine - but I imagine I will get the hang of it

I noticed that there aren't any forums listed either - nor a "link" section ... but there are videos, one done by James called First Source that I have never seen before that is something that I will watch at least a hundred time (snicker) ... and a few new diagrams to ponder ... I get the feeling that the website is a companion to the CWWM (it is plugged in every section) - but it looks like Vol II is the sequel for the Weather Composer ... I don't know how that will work out, but I imagine James has it figured out ... maybe it is the first of the rest of his works

all in all, the new website feels very much like a personal study guide - very different and very matured since the original was launched - I won't miss the old one, since I have it saved - but I hope to save some more things before it vanishes completely, no telling when they will officially launch this one - as "www.wingmakers.com" replacing instead of upgrading the "old" one - its very dynamic - one can feel the presence of Spirit on every page --- guess we'll have to leave our messages to each other on the Wall of the EVT or in the SS message center ... maybe the WMF will remain as a "sister sight" of the original - I don't expect an announcement - do you?

now we have everything we need, in an easy to follow format ... no excuse for not using these materials to reach one's full potential ... because nothing prevents anyone from doing that in our personal reality, now.

and would you just look at this ... what's not to love about the way the materials have evolved ... I genuinely appreciate this work and all those who contribute selflessly to it.

:oops: I found the search engine ... yea!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:20 am 

The new website looks very modern, with a hint of the lyricus website theme, the old website is a true old school 90's website.

Seems to be some new content . . .

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:24 am 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:23 pm 
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
and thanks to YHG's efforts - we know what paintings were in the Meditation of Time vid/cd - and yes she is there - but unless someone changed - which pictures were Portal Paintings - from what was originally in the website - since I copied those (above) and saved them on my computer - then this painting isn't a "Portal Painting" --- some of these are not even Chamber painting - or part of "the collection"

starduster, you are correct John used Chamber One and Chamber Twenty-four to make the circle have the twelve
graphics on the floor of the DVD with WingMakers' permission. I printed it out and put a crystal on each of the pairings and used it for a year as my point of focus in my daily mediations. The original graphic of this is on John's computer.

The key to all of this is how does your heart feel when you breath in the energetic of compassion, understanding and appreciation of the beauty of the WingMaker's Materials. The you breath out the beauty of compassion, understanding and appreciation to all of the planet. The beauty of the work is our ability to allow it to shine through us in our daily lives.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:31 pm 

dberges wrote:
The key to all of this is how does your heart feel when you breath in the energetic of compassion, understanding and appreciation of the beauty of the WingMaker's Materials. The you breath out the beauty of compassion, understanding and appreciation to all of the planet. The beauty of the work is our ability to allow it to shine through us in our daily lives.

There is a beauty in dance of these light codes, and that's always the part of it that touches me most. Thank you for providing another perspective for it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:12 pm 
Posting Freak

yes I appreciate what you have shared Darlene- I was under the impression that Liquid Buddha did the Meditation in TIme CD but it comes as no surprise that they needed a template with the art work - YHG made the one I copied and pasted here .

I know that we each have our own "approach to the divine" ... I have shared my daily routine several times which incorporates a re(de)fined version of four techniques into a QP - I find that toning (as suggested in the Art of the Genuine) the HVs adds another dimension to the practice - sound - along with visualization of the Merkaba that this "wheel" so appropriately stylizes - I also use crystal and candle light - and water to create the sensation of being suspended in Divine Love in its center - it is awesome to realize how much my home has become my "Chamber of Self"

and yes I do agree - that being aware of what our breath contributes to our Nature - and what Nature contributes to our being - is an expression of our increased consciousness of what we are participating

from the PCI - James' parting words of advice

I would advise that you turn your attention from the acquisition of information and knowledge, and apportion it to the application of the heart virtues to yourself and all others within your local multiverse, and then simply listen to your breath, and each time you turn your attention to your breath, lean a little closer to the Being inside you, in the centermost point of your existence. Feel this bond strengthening and have the conviction that any walls that have been placed between you, or will be placed between you, will be torn down.
If your focus is there, you will find access to everything, including the language of the Sovereign Integral and how to reawaken its culture within you, and live among its dwelling places.

It is the era of transparency and expansion.

Nunti-Sunya.

From my heart to yours,

James

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:35 pm 
Posting Freak

Onyks wrote:
The new website looks very modern, with a hint of the lyricus website theme, the old website is a true old school 90's website.

Seems to be some new content . . .

yes, it is an absolute sanctuary for the HI's senses - I get in there and I don't want to leave ... the environment is so refreshing whether you are reading or just looking at the pictures - it is inspiring ... but I am still having difficulty navigating ... it took me almost an hour to find the CMNInterview - the search engine wouldn't just give me the link ... and I knew it was in there because I saw it - and was so happy to see it since all the links to it have been changed when they went mainstream - I made a note to myself to go read it again ASAP, but I just couldn't find it -even with Search - I know where it is now (Resources) ... so it will take me a while to get my bearings but it already feels like home... all my favorite furniture is there.

has anyone signed in yet? I feel like I should wait until it is "officially" launched ... and wow, what about that blog - now there's some real potential for lively discussions -

Yes, there is a great deal of New content ... even new Qs and As in the Creator section - In James' twitter he says it should be complete by August - but I appreciate this sneak peak and the fact that they are leaving it up for us to explore.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:35 am 

First Source divided itself into individualized expressions – us. In the beginning, we inhabited dimensions that were not material, but existed at quantum levels of time and space.
However, as the dimensions grew in density through the expansion of creation (our creation), we, as individualized, interdimensional beings, were seduced to enter the human body. This seduction was a co-conspiracy of forces led by Anu, the King of the Anunnaki, who required enslaved workers to mine the physical gold that was present on Earth in abundance. Those beings we now consider the Atlanteans, were interdimensional living upon Earth, and Anu, with great cunning, convinced them to embody in human instruments.

The Atlanteans were interdimensional . . . living upon Earth. . . so how did they live did they have a body or not?
, and Anu, with great cunning, convinced them to embody in human instruments. . . so Anu gave made conviced them to embody in human instruments (a body right?), so what were they before that? If they did not have a body but they were living upon Earth?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:32 am 
Posting Freak

Onyks wrote:
First Source divided itself into individualized expressions – us. In the beginning, we inhabited dimensions that were not material, but existed at quantum levels of time and space.
However, as the dimensions grew in density through the expansion of creation (our creation), we, as individualized, interdimensional beings, were seduced to enter the human body. This seduction was a co-conspiracy of forces led by Anu, the King of the Anunnaki, who required enslaved workers to mine the physical gold that was present on Earth in abundance. Those beings we now consider the Atlanteans, were interdimensional living upon Earth, and Anu, with great cunning, convinced them to embody in human instruments.

The Atlanteans were interdimensional . . . living upon Earth. . . so how did they live did they have a body or not?
, and Anu, with great cunning, convinced them to embody in human instruments. . . so Anu gave made conviced them to embody in human instruments (a body right?), so what were they before that? If they did not have a body but they were living upon Earth?

Yes, it is a little confusing ... but the original SECU - were all created with an immortal "Human Instrument" - or "form" that "caries" the Soul or god-fragment eternally ...but once they incarnated into MEST, they discovered that they needed a Physical Human Instrument- in order to enable them to "experience" physicality and serve their purpose for being here - but some were unwilling to be limited by the Physical HI after they understood that Anu altered the HMS of the new HI (necessary to allow us to interact with MEST ) - so they kept their original Interdimensional FORM and focused on restoring their full (individuated) Consciousness - they were not limited to the perceptions of the physical Human Instrument or the HMS, but at the same time they were not able to "gain genuine experience" (to expand and enhance FSI) because they had no way to interACT with the densities of MEST without BEing physical ... they couldn't "transfer knowledge" (consciously) as originally intended - without the potential "Instrument of the Sovereign Integral" (that will be transformed when we enter the "space time" that Activates our Source codes) . They have tried for 11 thousand years to "communicate" with those of us who embodied the physical HI - but not with much success because of our distraction and our fragmentation ... until they actually embodied the Physical HI.

Because the SECU who DID embody the physical HI are never TOLD of their Origins or their Destiny and the HMS has been alter to conceal and suppress the expansion of Consciousness and our self-realization - we don't appreciate the potential of the physical (new) HI - or its ability to replicate itself (in ten generations) and we abuse them - which causes them to expire before they have had the time they need to replicate ... Anu created Death to be a place where the SECUs can wait while that process is complete ... the sooner we die - the longer we wait (without the ability to gain or enhance their individuated Consciousness) - the great paradox of Life is - we are damNed if we do (embody the physical HI) - and damNed if we don't - we can restore our ORIGINAL Consciousness while in the original HI, but we can'texpand or enhance Consciousness without a physical HI that allows us to have genuine experiences - because it is overwhelmed by the programs Anu designed to suppress IT and limit us to half-truths.

The Atlantians refused to embody the HI - and remained Interdimensional ... because they believed that restoring their original state of consciousness was what they needed to do first... Once they discovered The Plan of FS (by their contact with Glalactic Teacher of Light) - they understood that they NEEDed a Physical body to fulfill their Destiny ... so they tried to interact with those of us that embodied the physical HI so we would release our dependency upon it - but by then, the SECUs who embodied the physical HI, were so overwhelmed by the "central system" that Anu created to conceal our Origins and Destiny that they couldn't comprehend what the Atlantians were talking about and the HMS distorted it or blocked it completely from the (now sleeping) Entity's perceptions - eventually the Atlantians understood that they need to embody the physical HI to even communicate ... so they started emboding the physical HI - even though their message failed to reach the majority of the SECUs - some of them knew intuitively that their understanding of their circumstances was not complete and were seeking "new intelligence" - with an Open Mind - and that's when the Atlantians found a way into the HMS where they built a "bridge" into the reality of the Wholeness Navigator - and started using sensory data streams to share their findings with the Genetic Mind of the entire species (sub-consciously) - and released these materials - embedded with frequencies that would stimulate the formation of a cluster of brain cells that would give us access to the GM (or a Wholeness Perspective) ... and created the information that would allow us to reprogram our HMSs ... but it doesn't do any good, unless we have restored our individuated consciousness - and that's what the materials are all about - revealing our origins (our original template) so that we can fuse the fragments back together - and bring ourselves back into alignment with the Plan of FS.

References for this understanding of the Components of the original SECUs are found in the paper called "Anatomy of the Individuated Consciousness" and explained by James in the Qs and As (using the key word SECU) - the reason for, and our willingness to fragment our Consciousness (part of the Incarnation into MEST process) is explained in the 2nd Philo, and the process whereby we can restore our Consciousness' "Wholeness" - while "in the body" is the main theme of the WMMs and found through-out the materials - but James goes into detail - in the PCI and explains just how the HMS has been alter and how we can eliminate its influence on us.

In our present state of being - neither group of SECUs can progress - the Atlantian have restored their original Consciousness - but they can't enhance or expand it - with out experience (interacting with MEST) Those who embody the physical HI are gaining experience - but totally distracted from restoring their Consciousness - by the altered programs of the HMS which they are limited to - which is NOT to say that neither of them are Evolving - because they are (slowly) but that neither of their choices were "wrong" - because once we are able to transfer the knowledge that both communities have gained - we will all progress rapidly - TOGETHER.

I hope that helps you understand the paradox of the Human InstrumentS ...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:26 pm 
Posting Freak

Forum is really not necessary anymore .
And that is why there isn't one in the new site.