WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: New wingmakers site released
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:55 pm 

http://staunchire.com/clients/wingmakers/

Last edited by yhg342 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: New wingmakers site released
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:45 am 
 WWW  Profile

I assume these arts are all from Hakomi.

The central theme of Hakomi could be” feminine or Anima = portal”, "the access to Heart intelligence".

shima

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:38 pm 
 WWW  Profile

mirror-writing

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:19 pm 
Posting Freak

How awesome! Love it! And it doesn't have a forum...oh well....

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:37 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
so is this "another" WM website - remember James told us in 2010 that he planned on creating seven websites --- or will the original website be discontinued ? because I sure hope not, because I live in there and like the way the furniture is arranged ... but then again, I just finished remodeling my own home, so I know how wonderful an upgrade is ... and this is a beautiful website - so I guess I can learn my way around with practice

I feel thrilled to see more of the "bird woman" as I call her, and her evolutions / transformations ...

Well, I was just telling my daughter, that I am already showing signs of "Cabin Fever" (and it wasn't even Feb) - this, no doubt, will be the "cure" for what ails me ... and with today being "ground-hog day" - I'll take it as a good sign that Spring will be here early

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:01 pm 
Posting Freak

well, so far, the old (new) WM website is still there - does anyone know what's going oin ? wonder why everything we get is "leaked" when we are signed up to get "news" ?
This forum was never "attached" to the official WM's website in the first place ... it has always been associated with the UK "mirror" website - but linked in the website along with several others ... it has a different server, as most of you are aware - Solaris, is the webmaster here - for whatever reason -if he decides to keep it open or not, I wouldn't be surprised either way - there are several means of communication open now, for friends to stay in touch ... and this forum is as dead as it gets

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:33 pm 
Posting Freak

The WingMakers Plan

The WingMakers Plan was conceived by James Mahu, the visionary creator of the WingMakers. We are currently 15 years into the evolution of that plan. It’s now clear that from the time that the first website was launched in November 1998, it was designed to expand to five websites, and then consolidate. This new website—what is euphemistically being called WingMakers 2.0—is an “in-breath” or a consolidation of the diverse resources that James has created (or “translated,” as he puts it).

WingMakers is a resource for those who are interested in the spiritual values of their heart and mind, and are seeking new insights and inspirations to stimulate their growth and sense of purpose. WingMakers is not an organization or a group of people bent on solving the issues of today. It is exquisitely personal. It is designed to help the individual to activate or deepen their spiritual path, so they can rise to the purpose they came to serve as both a soul and soul carrier.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:22 am 
 WWW  Profile

After the ecstatic reading, I sensed this website could be under the construction, before being transplanted into WingMakers. com.

And the process stopped at some time and is abandoned.

There are various reasons, but I assume so.

The strongest evidence is this sentence which posted by starduster.
“Consolidate the websites on WingMakers .com”

This domain is NOT our holy WingMakers.com.

I don’t know how yhg know the link, but I believe yhg must explain why you know this link.

yhg, could you explain about it?
Did Mark tell you this link?

shima

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:36 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, Shima, there are many questions that we know we will get no answers to, from the WM's Heirarchy (snicker) even in the Age of Transparency it still takes ten months to transcribe a phone interview - there is no rush for them to release it, since they have all read an "advanced copy" but if someone had asked me (or prob a dozen others) to transcribe it, I would have had it done in a couple of hours ... honestly I don't get it - if it is going to be released for free, what's real reason for the delay ? when Mark announced it, he said it would be released in two weeks .... that interview was delayed prob for months ... WTF folks - do you blame people for hacking - when everyone KNOWS it's out there?

I guess we should be grateful for our 10 month-old "advance copy" of the interview and website (how many times have materials been hacked before) - nothing really new about this website but some (probably old) pictures that are new to us :roll: we may have never gotten a peek at it for another couple of years if YHG hadn't shown us where to look. Remember we never got the rest of the interviews by Sarah either or the rest of the Lyricus Discourses - even though, we were told that they and reams of materials sit in a storage shed (filled by Sarah in 1998) - waiting to be released, and we have been, patiently waiting 15 years for them ... now James says, that we really don't need them - that our genuine behavioral intelligence will develop naturally, given the right space-time - whether we practice the techniques suggested by the LTO or some other way ... all we have to do is figure out how to live long enough for them to materialize in the GM :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:31 pm 

I don't know what is going on at all!
Seems like this forum is the only active place to bring up news about WMM's. . . at least for my part. I have no idea how any of you find new content, still you do and sumbit it here. Thanks anyways, to all of you who do. It is always mighty great with new content.
I'd like to learn more about the glyphs very much because I find them aehestically beautyfull, and also I would like to know what the rest of the tributary zones are like! Like I mean I really like the ancient arrow site material, big cheers for the music AND the paintings! I love it. Nevermind the rest of the stuff, Nerdua interviews... mmm!
And now this new hakomi content, it is great too!
Does anyone know anything about the rest of the tributary zones? Like whats up with the one in scandinavia? Or is it just a part of the novel? Fact or fiction, or physically real or non physically real - whatever really... But what is the music and the paintings on that particullar TZ!? Because THAT is what I am reeaałly interested in! The music and the paintings , I want to "tattoo" my community with the visually gloriously straight up fantastic eye food -the paintings-, feeds the hearteye! I want to let the music play where I am, and preferably with a new twist in a new situation. Creates an up-lifting experience, in mood an body, for me, it helps my thinking, and THAT I appreciate very much. Thank you all who presents this brilliant art and music and poetry and other readables, on this forum and on other websites for folks like me to enjoy and be inspired of the submitted content. Thank you WMForumUK and thank you James and Mark.
Maybe there is no more content, and it all just is about the HV's. Althought if there is I am the kid who likes to open the christmas presents before christmaseve, but there was never no real santa anyways. Luckily I have only been waiting for new content since 2011. . . But still I've swallowed it all to the best of my abilities, how its digesting I'm not really sure of but it feels empowering, powerful "soulfood" , makes me feel OK! More music please, and bring on the rest of the content, for me it is as easy to consume as water, and I drink a lot of water, water with different things in it, like salt or syrup. Wingmakers if seen as water tastes fresh n cool, with essential things in it, all the way from the first source I assume thats why it is so good!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:47 am 
 WWW  Profile

This is the answer for all.

shima

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Maybe Indian government crashed the site for 15 who is laughing at all of us.
Or maybe he is laughing with us ....either the way the threat of there being
no more forum is real.......not fair to Ernest that he should have to pay for IT.
LTO does not need computer to educate us out of the body
4 AM ish 1st bell .

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:48 am 
Posting Freak

shima wrote:

This is the answer for all.

shima

To funny Shima. Like in Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy some number was the answer to all, or was it TOE ( The Theory of Everything)? Anyway, it's not of soley the intellectual but from more of a Wholistic perspective. And what is that????

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:30 am 
 WWW  Profile

Shayalana, I had found the way to enjoy the contents again.

You can also enter the site.

Let’s challenge.

I think other person entered the site, too.

I guess the reason they don’t tell it us officially is they want us to find it by ourselves.

No secret.
No hidden.
IT is there always.

shima

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:12 am 
 WWW  Profile

shima wrote:
Shayalana, I had found the way to enjoy the contents again.

You can also enter the site.

Let’s challenge.

I think other person entered the site, too.

I guess the reason they don’t tell it us officially is they want us to find it by ourselves.

No secret.
No hidden.
IT is there always.

shima

There is no challenge here. This is the staging site for the new updated WingMakers' website, which someone found and released before the site was ready to be released. It will be officially released by Mark when all the work that needs to be done is done. Like correcting copyright on the Interview with Mark and James that was posted on the Forum.

The url now gives you a 404 error, so that the site can be finished without it being spread over the internet before it is ready.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:37 am 
 WWW  Profile

shima wrote:

The central theme of Hakomi could be” feminine or Anima = portal”, "the access to Heart intelligence".

shima

This is a painting of the woman at the bottom of your posting is from First Disc called the Anasazi Woman, if you have this disc it is either called the "Portal Painting or the Master Paintings."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:31 am 
 WWW  Profile

Hi, Darlene.
Thank you for message.

Indeed, the staging site is over, yes, I know about it very well.

BUT, another way exists, to view the contents again.

And “the Anasazi Woman” is “mash-ups”art by AA and Hakomi, I think so.
And I think I understand why James did such a thing.

shima

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:41 am 
 WWW  Profile

Okay, a hint.

E.M.

shima

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:38 pm 
Posting Freak

well the fact that it was from another "server" (or web service) was my first clue that it was "hacked" ... but as James says " what IS - is what should be" and this is certainly not the first time that we have gotten "new materials" this way ... in fact it may be the way that we have gotten most of the "new Materials" that apparently everyone gets "advance copies" of but the members of this forum :mrgreen:

So I appreciate whom-ever gives us an "advance copy" ... thanks for sharing !

Darlene, you were sitting right there with Mark, in that interview - TEN MONTHS ago , when he announced the "new interview" would be released in TWO WEEKS ... and I bet you read it before the INTERVIEW ... I find that DECEPTIVE - when nothing is said to correct their release date ... I realize that you all are very busy but SO ARE WE.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:56 pm 
Posting Freak

dberges wrote:
shima wrote:

shima

This is a painting of the woman at the bottom of your posting is from First Disc called the Anasazi Woman, if you have this disc it is either called the "Portal Painting or the Master Paintings."

the Anasasi woman was not included in the "Portal Paintings" that I down loaded in 2004 ... they are Chamber Paintings, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 10, 12, 17, and 22

I really don't know where she belongs, but she was released long before the Hakomi materials were ... the first one - which I believe is related to the Hakomi - or what I call the "Bird Woman" series of paintings (even though it is so different) because it has the exact same branch in it as the "green" painting of her (3rd released) ...was released at same time as the Weather Composer - and the last one - I have NO idea where it came from - but assumed, due to the timing of its appearance came from "the new (unreleased) website" because I have never seen it before last week ...

this is the way that they appeared on the website and the way I have them displayed on my bedroom wall

Last edited by starduster on Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:02 pm 
Posting Freak

Shima if you have a link, (especially for the interview) I would appreciate it if you posted it ... it might be another three years before it is "officially" released ... and like the Interviews with Sarah - is so outdated by now, they are obsolete - we've been waiting 15 years for those :lol:

If James keeps releasing "new materials" - he is going to have to publish Vol III of the CWW :mrgreen:

Last edited by starduster on Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:56 pm 
Posting Freak

Onyks wrote:

Does anyone know anything about the rest of the tributary zones? Like whats up with the one in scandinavia? Or is it just a part of the novel? Fact or fiction, or physically real or non physically real - whatever really... But what is the music and the paintings on that particullar TZ!? Because THAT is what I am reeaałly interested in! The music and the paintings , I want to "tattoo" my community with the visually gloriously straight up fantastic eye food -the paintings-, feeds the hearteye! I want to let the music play where I am, and preferably with a new twist in a new situation. Creates an up-lifting experience, in mood an body, for me, it helps my thinking, and THAT I appreciate very much. Thank you all who presents this brilliant art and music and poetry and other readables, on this forum and on other websites for folks like me to enjoy and be inspired of the submitted content. Thank you WMForumUK and thank you James and Mark.

There is some very revealing information on the TZ (which were originally called "tributary zones") in the Q and A from James in Creator section of the website... they are Planetary and Galactic - and it is my understanding that the "LTO Training Center" is located on a Galactic TZ ... We've discussed possible locations for the European TZ but we have reason to believe, that the next one that James is exploring is the one in China - because of all the Ancient Chinese "glyps" found in the Dohman Prophesy Art - that YHG has assisted us to understand ...

I believe, that to get the most out of the Ancient Arrow TZ, that they should be "linked" with the associated Art and Poetry ... when you are listening to the Music from these Chambers, it is suggested that you also look at the art - and read the poetry ... I don't believe that their placement in the chambers was "hapenstance" and to get the intended "message" from each chamber, one would need everything "working" in sync to produce the frequency that the message is delivered on ... hope that helps

These collected works are aspects of this process. I am a translator of these works that originate from a different spatial or dimensional level known as a Tributary Zone. These works are catalytic and intended to help individuals shift their consciousness in order to more effectively access their own spiritual purpose, particularly as it relates to the discovery of the Grand Portal. Introduction http://www.wingmakers.com/creator.html

I can only tell you that there is subtle information encoded within the WingMakers' materials that operate as a navigational system, leading deeper into the purpose of each site or Tributary Zone. This is part of a selection process, and relates exclusively to the Wholeness Navigator consciousness. 1st session

I work with these students through the Tributary Zones known to you as the WingMakers materials.Yes, I will take on new students using the WingMakers material as the medium of my teaching. I intend to remain unknown as a human personality, allowing the sensory data streams of the Tributary Zones to perform the majority of my teaching.
2nd session

I am a teacher of encoded sensory data streams and was trained, at my request, to embody as the human translator of the galactic Tributary Zones, making them intelligible to the human race of the 21st century.

Question 8 -- Once the seven tributary zones are discovered, mankind will awaken to the Grand Portal. Does this mean that the WingMakers' material will awaken seven areas of the human spirit/mind, which will lead to mankind's shift to the fourth dimension in 2012?

At the risk of appearing a bit fastidious, the seven Tributary Zones aren't discovered so much as they are revealed. This revelation is a gradual dispensation of a new sensory data stream that is encoded with numerous "triggers" that will touch deeply into the next three generations of select humans incarnating upon earth. These sensory data streams will -- in effect -- crystallize the supernal purpose of the individual and make it accessible to the human mind of the individual. This access may be as innocent as causing the individual to select a career of scientific inquiry into the human genome, or as powerful as awakening the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness.

While the seven Tributary Zones are revealed, the Grand Portal is discovered. Each of the seven disciplines of Lyricus is connected to a Tributary Zone. In other words, one of the Tributary Zones, known as the Ancient Arrow site, is focused on the human genome. The next site that will be revealed is focused on cosmological sciences, and so forth. Each of these areas of emphasis is subtly manifest (encoded) in the sensory data streams of their respective sites, and trigger an awakening in the mind of the recipient.

Question 9 -- Are the tributary zones purely spiritual, or do physical events play a part in opening these up?

The seven Tributary Zones exist as places of inquiry and knowledge dissemination. They are the creation of the Central Race and, more specifically, Lyricus. While it is true to say that they exist within the innermost section of each of the seven superuniverses, they have been exported to each galaxy, somewhat like exporting a library. Thus, each galaxy possesses seven Tributary Zones cast from the archetypal versions existing in the innermost section of the universe that pertains to that particular galaxy. Each Tributary Zone is tuned to the unique characteristics of the humanoid species of a particular superuniverse, and to some extent, galaxy.
While physical events upon earth and the evolutionary status of humanity impact on the timing of the physical revelation of these seven Tributary Zones, they do not dictate the revelation of these mysterious destinations insofar as the individual is concerned.

The Tributary Zones are being released now because within the next three generations of SECUs being born upon earth are the representatives that will discover the Grand Portal, and the WingMakers' mythology will be among the primary sensory data streams that catalyze their awakening.

The seven galactic Tributary Zones exist near the centermost point of the Milky Way galaxy, making them inaccessible to humanity. This is the primary reason that a translator is required. The other reason is that the vibratory rate of the Tributary Zones is purposely accelerated in order to ensure that only those entities of a compatible vibration may enter. There are members of the humanoid species, throughout the galaxy, that attend these sites in their dream state or meditation sessions.

I think that you will really appreciate this snippet ---
The sound generation of the galactic Tributary Zones is not from instruments, but rather particles set in motion by thought forms (all (but not all) of the above quotes are from session 2 - the following are snipped from session 3

Question 6 – Could you please describe in more detail what the Tributary Zones are and what their purpose is?

Answer 6 – The Galactic Tributary Zones are the knowledge repositories of Lyricus. They house the local Lyricus staff, research centers, teaching facilities, and various tools that we believe – in this particular case – will help humanity focus its technology and efforts in the pursuit of the Grand Portal. As I have reported previously, there are seven Tributary Zones within the Galactic core. These Tributary Zones relate to the seven primary disciplines that comprise the Lyricus “library of catalytic tools”.

The reason that the physically translated Tributary Zones are critical to earth-bound SECUs is that they are the most certain catalysts of the seed memory. It is very hard to transpose super-conscious knowledge and decelerate it for conscious recall by a human instrument. And this will be required in much higher frequency over the next 100 years, so the Tributary Zones are being raised to a new level – an EDSS – that will trigger seed memories.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:20 pm 
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
well the fact that it was from another "server" (or web service) was my first clue that it was "hacked" ... but as James says " what IS - is what should be" and this is certainly not the first time that we have gotten "new materials" this way ... in fact it may be the way that we have gotten most of the "new Materials" that apparently everyone gets "advance copies" of but the members of this forum :mrgreen:

So I appreciate whom-ever gives us an "advance copy" ... thanks for sharing !

Darlene, you were sitting right there with Mark, in that interview - TEN MONTHS ago , when he announced the "new interview" would be released in TWO WEEKS ... and I bet you read it before the INTERVIEW ... I find that DECEPTIVE - when nothing is said to correct their release date ... I realize that you all are very busy but SO ARE WE.

1. The Portal or Master painting are on the First Source disc which came out about 2001 and on the DVD of Meditation in Timespace. I am sure that James has done some updating to them. John did a complete graphic of the ten of them, showing how they are interconnected to the Ancient Arrow Project Chamber Paintings. I have just found the PDF of and will have it uploaded to planetwork.co website.

2. Yes, Mark and I were interviewed at the time he spoke of the Interview with James. No, I did not get an advance copy of it to read. My first time seeing it was on this Forum. I forgive you for feeling I have "deceived you." Several in the WingMakers community have email me and asked about the date for the release of the interview. I have answered them with this, "it is to be part of the updated or new website, when that is released."

3. For me this has been a great exercise in the heart virtues, for those that choose to release the site before it was ready to be release. As you can see that the copyright is incorrect on the Interview. Since the site where it was found is a staging site, for the company to put the site together and then have the error fixed before it goes public. A website of this detailed takes a long time to build and get it right. We all know with all this WingMakers it is about timing, which is not always our timing but the timing of the universe.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:00 am 

Yes,I feel this is a good chance to apply heart virtues
firstly,appreciate to first source to create such an interesting accident!

this chastens our discretion,and test our reaction if we can use virtues instantly,thanks to everyone in this accident

our universe is so perfect, So,our discretion also must be perfect.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:54 am 
 WWW  Profile

yhg342 wrote:
Yes,I feel this is a good chance to apply heart virtues
firstly,appreciate to first source to create such an interesting accident!

this chastens our discretion,and test our reaction if we can use virtues instantly,thanks to everyone in this accident

our universe is so perfect, So,our discretion also must be perfect.

"Living a loved centered life of the Heart Virtues many be difficult for those who are working on
the practice of letting go of old patterns. However, in the Event Temples 3 paper "The Temple of Spiritual Activism" we also learn to practice "Presence of Allowance." We allow for different levels of development and let their Greater Self give them the experience of wanting to practice 'Living from the Heart."

Where one sees an injustice according to the Lyricus Teachers is a time to use Valor.
So I used Valor in my posting, as the perceptions of another are not correct. I also sent understanding and compassion.

The universe is going though a shift as all are on this planet. We all are One at our core. But each of us has different roles to perform in this great project of the discovery of the Grand Portal.