WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: New wingmakers site released
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:31 am 

Well thank you, starduster for your brief response, it certainly helped me understand. What a paradox! And holy smokes will we enhance and expand, when we get to report back to FS, after all the Anu traps :lol:

Edit: I have a question about the LTO? Is it a physical organization or is it in another dimension or space-time? And also what is the relation to the atlanteans with the LTO and what is Anus?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:45 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Anus is short for Annunakians :mrgreen: they are Anu's people

the way I understand it, the Atlantians are not physical, until they embody the "new" HI (that we wear) - but they are no less "human" - the LTO are "activists" from the Atlantian community - that are focused on the four "sciences" that define "human development" ...and its members are mostly "human" (from Earth) - all members of the Central Race, but not all have incarnated on Earth nor do they all embodied the same HI as Earthlings (unless they embodied one in another moment of Time)

They have told us that they are the "culture bearers" to the developing species - and Earth is not the first Species that they have used these materials to make its members aware of their origins and destiny - so it stands to reason that there would be "soul-carriers" or SECUs with different HI (suited for the planet that sustains them) because we all have the same Source ... just different roles in the Plan of FS ... Sarah asked Dr N about the fact that there were no women mentioned, and James confirmed that there are no women in the LTO - I assume that they have other contributing roles in the Plan, but the LTO isn't one of them.

It is my understanding (belief) The soul-less species,(aka ETs) of which there are apparently many - are new life forms created by Soul-carriers - much like Anu created Angels and Demons (without free will) to serve his species, other SECUs have also created various life forms - the Disclosure Project has identified 52 distinct species (last I heard) and some of them, like the Grays come in many different varieties (and colors) I assume that over time, they developed self-consciousness to the point where they understand that when "the shift" happens (and James tells us that it will be Galatic in its scope) that they will not be able to transition to the new incoming cosmic frequencies - without a soul ... which I imagine this their greatest concern - and what inspires them to "examine" humans, in an urgent attempt to acquire a soul - because without Free Will - they are dependent upon their Creator(s) for direction ... if we all move into a frequency that is not compatible for their existence - they may expire ... which makes them (understandably) desperate to solve their species dilemma - I would assume that these beings would be the responsibility of their Creators - but it seems that once they developed their own intelligence - that they sought their own independence - and have developed their own societies - separate from their creators - but according to the materials, there are only seven Species of Soul carriers - even though it tells us in the 2Philo that the Wingmakers have created hundreds of Human Instruments ... for them to embody ... but that only the one that we inhabit has the "portal" and that is why everyone is drawn to Earth - so that they can embody this HI - to progress... and integrate - creating "the perfect species" the Synthesis Being - the results of combining all soul-carring species - and James has told us that some of the earth's inhabitants are already doing that now- from other planets - so we can assume that some of this "integration" is already going on- whether we are aware of it or not ... I would also assume that the LTO is behind that project as well - considering how they have mentioned, creating a "back-door" into our species

it also gets a little confusing with the "names" given by the LTO for the SECU's states of development ... it seems that the original SECUs were called "First Beings" (the blue beings) and they were the "builders" of the Habitat that we call "our solar system" that was created to sustain this Species members of the Central race Then they became the "sovereigns of the mind" who created the "minds" (entities don't need minds- they have Consciousness) for the HI and the Species (GM) probably like we created the computer - to make life easier - and they incarnated here after that, and were the first to embody the "new" HI - apparently the process of "incarnation" is what fragments the entity's onsciousness and caused them to "forget" their origins and destiny ---and we see where our dependence on the MINDs got us ... and perhaps why we are being encouraged to return to the Intelligence of the Heart (for balance)...

so, that is what I gleaned from the Materials about the LTO ... there are more details in the Lyricus Website - but most of what I understand about them comes from what James has told us about them in the Q and As ... including the fact that "Jesus" was/is a member of the LTO (not the "son of god" nor is he sitting on Anu's right hand as 'god' would like us to believe - nor did he "die" -he came her to prove to us that death is not real - but we ignored that message then- and still do - because we are still looking for a "savior" -instead of saving ourselves with the new intelligence that the LTO is trying to share)

what I find the most fascinating about the LTO is how they "educate" SECUs who express their desire progress - they don't take them aboard some space craft and transport them to their Galactic "training centers" - they interact directly with the god-fragment or what they call the Wholeness Navigator - James talks briefly about how the WN is not limited by the Human Instrument - it can not be "contained" but, of its own free will remains the core "wisdom" of the Entity - even when its Consciousness (soul) is fragmented - the Entity's Heart (WN) remains constant and true to it's First Point ... and apparently all inspiration comes thorough the Wholeness Navigator to the Soul, who passes it on through the human heart sub-consciously .... So when the LTO "teach" - by revealing "advanced" intelligence to the WN - Consciousness is enhanced and made available to the Entity via the HI's mind/heart intelligence system.... he give an example of Einstein - who admittedly got his "ideas" from dreams - or sudden flashes of Inspiration - or somehow just Knew something (he didn't know until that instant) ... most "inventors" all say that they "dream up" most of their ideas ... anyway - James said that Einstein's Wholeness Navigator, was invited to attend the LTO "workshops" and they were able to transfer knowledge to him - that he could use whenever the occasion arose- the information that he had gained in their school "popped into his mind" ... obviously he had learned to Trust Himself ... makes you wonder if Telsa went to the same place for his "higher education" too

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:11 am 

hmm, ok.

So if the grays are concerned with not having a soul, how they gonna get a soul if they want one?

and what exactly do you mean when you say that "death is not real" . . . I think you've told me before but I still don't understand it because it is very real. In what sense is not death real? I mean both Einstein and Tesla are dead! . . .
If the key to saving ourselves is to use the only thing we have namely the CHOICE, the choice to trust ourselves and release our dependency of everything, then how does the choice apply to death?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:05 pm 
Posting Freak

great questions, thanks for the opportunity to express what I have learned from the Lyricus materials.

James, explains in the PCI - that Death is a "world" in the realms of the Human Mind System, created by Anu, to suppress Consciousness - we give it the energy to Manifest in our own reality. Science assures us that this Human Instrument was designed to last for centuries ... long enough for the HI to replicate YOUR HI (ten generations) or longer... The only purpose that death serves, is as a "holding cell" for those who have allowed their bodies to expire, before there is a duplicate HI to transfer their consciousness into - in other words, Death is for those who choose not to participate in life for ten generation ... if we ALL BELIEVE that we are "susposed" to die - we WILL ... because MEST is where our thoughts materialize and Death is encouraged by all four Heirarchies - lots of energy being given to Death - so there is lots of death ... but the truth is Onyks - people don't want to live two hundred years - because if they did, they would - there is really nothing that prevents us from living until we can transfer our consciousness into a new HI ... but our collective belief system

James also tells us that there is no "after-Life" and our understanding of Incarnation and "re" incarnation is false - he reminds us that we are Immortal Beings and that there is no (other) place for us to "go" - and tells us that Consciousness evolves via experience ... when we are in Death - we can't have any experiences (other than Death) because we have no physical instrument ... remember, that during the Incarnation (into MEST) process, our Consciousness is fragmented, and the Entity is "limited to the perceptions of the Human Instrument" ... without one - the one specifically "fitted" for your Individuated Consciousness ...you can not gain any experience ... you are not participating in Life - you are participating in Death ... plain and simple ... and while you are awaiting for your new HI to be replicated there is no way to have any "experiences" or to enhance your consciousness

this one simple "trick of the HMS" has suppressed the expansion of Consciousness dramatically ... and that is why Jesus felt it was important enough to prove that death wasn't "REAL" by going there and coming back and reanimating his life-less human instrument ... but because our belief in a Savior was so much stronger than our belief in our Immortality - we continue to CHOOSE to experience death - and in most cases - we IGNORE the fact that we could live much longer if we wanted to - and that instead of Death, we could transfer our consciousness to a new HI - and avoid death all together ... forever

the Grey's "problems" are not my concern ... If the Creator decides to give them a soul - nothing prevents him from doing that - but if they are able to "live" in MEST - why wouldn't they just accept the fact that - they will never be able to adapt to the frequencies of Source Reality and stay where they are - without a Soul ... seems like they have evolved to the point where they can travel from one dimension to another (even though our species is just now learning how to do that) but they will never be SECUs - they weren't created to be SECUs - It is my understanding that the Annunaki created the Zeta Reticuli to go to war for them ... and that the Zeta created the Greys - to collect data for them - In the Dohman Prophesy book, James tells us that Annunaki have genetically modified their HIs to incorporate some of the ZR's traits ... and that they are repulsed by the thought of even transferring their consciousness into one of our HIs (even briefly) ... they seem to be convinced that their technology which allowed them to genetically alter the HI given to them by our one Creator - is better than the one IT created for the rest of us ... and they ascribe all "glory" to Anu - (does this story sound familar?)

Einstein and Telsa are not "dead" - they are in DEATH (not LIFE) and should be returning shortly - where they will spend the next twenty or thirty years trying to "catch up" - and then about the time they DO ... their bodies will expire - thanks to GMOs, Fluoride, Chemtrails and Radiation ... and back to Death they will go ... on average we have spent 3/4s of this Evolutionary cycle in Death or catching up on what we missed while we were there.

our Collective Society, has no use for "old people" - the Elite, are only interested in Productive people that will support the Empire of Deception - and the Hierarchies certainly do not want you to live long enough to expand your consciousness - and expose them. The Hierarchies are heavily invested in the promotion of Death because it serves the purpose of THEIR creation - which is to suppress Consciousness and conceal our true identity as Immortals.

we CHOOSE death of our own free will, because we IGNORE our Self ... and deny what we are capable of - who we are and why we are here - and choose to do as we are told - which includes believing that Death serves some purpose in the Plan of FS - when it doesn't (serve anyone but ANU)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:21 am 
Posting Freak

Is anyone else having difficulty in using new site as to scrolling up and down ?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:52 pm 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
Is anyone else having difficulty in using new site as to scrolling up and down ?

no, but I AM having difficulty adjusting to the new "time change" ... is it just me - or did we jump more than one hour this year? according to my clocks, we did - I never change the clock in my car - but instead of it showing the right time now, it is still an hour behind ... the sun doesn't even rise until 7:30 and it doesn't get dark til almost 8 ... and its Mid April ... I never had any problem making the shift before ... what's different about this year? I've been "outta wack" for a week now

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:13 pm 

Ok NOW I understand! Thank you for answering my question with such clarity.

and mark I have problems too scrolling, but I highlight the text and drag it up and down.
and starduster I don't know about the missing hour . . . I have not noticed anything. I don't even know when we officially are going for "summer time". . .

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:11 pm 
Posting Freak

Onyks wrote:
Ok NOW I understand! Thank you for answering my question with such clarity.

and mark I have problems too scrolling, but I highlight the text and drag it up and down.
and starduster I don't know about the missing hour . . . I have not noticed anything. I don't even know when we officially are going for "summer time". . .

:lol: I forget that the rest of the world does not participate in "Daylight Savings Time" ... in the Spring N. Americans all move our clocks forward one hour (for absolutely no reason) and in the Fall, we move them back and Hour - and instead of easing us, into getting up in the dark, we are slammed right into it ... IMO this practice no longer serves a purpose we are no longer a "rural community" and we should all do - like Arizona and just ignore it ... for some reason it really knocked me off kilter this year ... every clock in the house (thermostats in every room) has a different time :lol: because I am too lazy to adjust them when the power goes out (several times during the year) ...the computer clock adjusts itself automatically and so does my weather monitor ... so I don't use clocks or watches and have gotten pretty good at judging time by the Sun's position ... and it just "feels" way off ... my "belly-clock" is also off

sorry, it was way off topic ...so I apologize, but I did wonder if anyone else had issues with the time change this year ... it is prob the Weather that has knocked me out of rhythm - extreme cold right into record highs ... for months now like a thermal-yo-yo ... I'm wondering if it will effect our gardens - how will the birds know to return and sing the seeds awake ? (I'll have to put my parakeet in the greenhouse :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:25 pm 

oh yeah well the time is changed here too, but I don't know when...
The winter here has been mostly just changing from cold to warm degrees so the quality of snow has been watery, and a week ago it felt like true spring and I was walking barefoot and without a shirt under the sun and touching the grass, but now looking outside there is a coat of snow again and it is cold. Hah.

but what new content have you found from the new website starduster? since I'm new to this stuff everything is new to me.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:38 pm 
Posting Freak

Well, what was new to me (beside the Aetheric environmental shift and its accompanying art work) was all the narratives .... in the old website, there was just the AAbook and the WMMs, with their simple introductions . In the new website, we are given John's and Mark's and occasionally James' perspective of the Materials ... which I find just as annoying as political "commentaries" and slightly insulting to my own intelligence (ability to comprehend). But I do understand why people who have been programed NOT to trust their own intelligence would find them helpful.

as I mentioned I love the new look and genuinely appreciate all the time and energy that it requires - but at the same time I am slightly repulsed by the influence of "commercialism" ... In the old website - products weren't pushed (they were in their own section) - everything was free, if you didn't have the money for a cd, someone in the forum would burn you a copy ... but it is stressed in every section of this new website that you NEED to buy the CWWm's (that is even more heavily narrated) ... on top of what you pay for the cds that you need to "transform" yourself ... (not to forget what you paid for your computer and an ISP). It feels expensive - and maybe that is intended, because most people don't appreciate things they get for free - nearly as much as they value the things they pay dearly for ... the fact that most people don't use the WMMs - all but validates the fact that they don't appreciate them.

In the old website it was understood that the people who would appreciate it most - were those "programed to transform" and (young) starving artist, and some open-minded Scientists (now an oxymoron) who would be inspired by the challenge it presents to "discover the Human Soul" ... the Philosophies attracted many New Age and old "truth seekers" - but most of them were not willing to give up their own personal (hard-earned) belief systems - and very few used the materials for their intended purpose ... the new website appears to be be pushing the WMMs as an alternative to religion - it's got its prophet, martyr and mini heirarchy of accredited/PC disciples and its BIBLE .

I understand the need to present the materials in a "state of the art" setting, after all, the WMs claim to be an "advanced" society - that is not limited by the HMS and our own self-retardation ... in the original web-site it predicted that it would become the "religion of the 21st Century and I am so glad that there is an alternative to "god worship" other than "devil worship" - that you don't have to JOIN and that there isn't any "cause" to support ... but we are only 15 years into its development - and it is already creating "dogma and rituals" and its own Mythology - what will we worship next?

I trust that James knows what he is doing and he has demonstrated that he doesn't want to be "the Pope" of a new religion - but just look at how many "denominations" of wingmakers have already sprung up to capitalize on the Universal Truths that these materials reveal ... I'm not so sure that is a good thing, for the superficial individual, but it is getting "the word" out into the public (and the frequencies that will transform the whole) ... I doubt that we will ever hear the WM's music as background to a car commercial (snicker) but I would imagine that in the next 15 years - everyone will be very familiar with the "tone of equality" being presented in "the tools" and that's a very good thing IMO ... let the bridge-building begin between our belief-systems and our Personal Wisdom - May the (Unification) FORCE be with us.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:29 am 

:lol:

I see what you mean!