WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Deity Ashur in The Weather Composer paper book
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:54 am 

In the begining of The Weather Composer paper book,there is a eagle-headed god--Ashur ,on the left down corner,there is are glyphs from AA chamber 2 painting

Last edited by yhg342 on Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Horus in The Weather Composer paper book
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:31 pm 

This is a picture of a marble slab in the British Museum of the Eagle-headed Winged Deity Ashur.

Post subject: Re: Deity Ashur in The Weather Composer paper book
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:33 am 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:01 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yes, but that "god" also looks very much like a reptile .... which also have "beaks" (turtles) ... and their "eagle heads" could also be "symbolic" representations of these "gods" attributes ... in other words Annunaki ... or the species of reptile/human cross - the Zeta Riticulian species ... that "join" the Annunaki in their quest to rule the Universe (who later created the "greys" who call themselves Zeta because that is who created them) ... I am convinced that neither of these species have "souls" ... but that is neither here no there, because they all "support" the Annunaki ... who may have, over the years, also "lost their souls" in genetic modifications

just another perspective of the "gods" of the Ancient world - I doubt that they looked like that ... but that they "appeared" to look like that to frighten us (stargate movie - costumes)

the association between birds and reptiles is so close - that now Science is inclined to believe that dinosaurs were actually huge birds ... the wings on this God, may be what leads us to believe that it is a "eagle" ...

this "god" is one of the national symbols of Iran ... which is one of many places where the Annunaki setteled on Earth - which is where this story is set ... so I am not surprised to find their identity established by this symbol being on the book

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:53 am 
Posting Freak

I have studied the picture, The Eagle Headed God, is picking Fruit from The Tree of Life. I do not know why they called it a Tree,because it is more like a Vine. I think it was related to Grapes,the only difference is that this fruit was the size of a hand. The plant is obviously extinct.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:28 am 
Posting Freak

It was also called the Tree of Knowledge, She who gave Birth to the Gods. The Lady of Heaven. It appears that The divine was Female. According too this particular writer is that the music of the spheres was crystal bowls stack upon each other ,the moon,Mars,Mercury,Jupiter,Venus,Saturn and The Sun. Their was also seven nether spheres,descending under the Earth,seven hells, whose seven gates were guarded by The Seven Maskim. Apparently as we descend from heaven,we are contaminated by the world,we pass threw the seven spheres picking up one of the seven Sins. When we pass away,we are purged of our Sins,threw the passing of the Guardians of each counterparts of the planetary spirits.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:06 am 
Posting Freak

yhg342, I have examined the symbols you are speaking of,in chamber two. One of the symbols is the same,the other is slightly different in is missing the circle with the dot in it.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:50 am 

perhaps they are not one symbol,they are 2 symbols

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:18 am 
Posting Freak

see the beads around the neckline - that's the edge of this "ceremonial" mask ... if we can make them, so can the Anunaki with their advanced technology ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slEIHL7jLHM

of course there is a lot of CGI going on - but if someone were to want to invent such a device - even with our present technology - it can be done

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKf9VMGt540

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:36 pm 
Posting Freak

Hello yhg342, The Eagle is part of Three Companion Constellations of Capricorn. I find it interesting that Ashur is connected to the word Corn/crops. The Three companion constellations are,Sagitta-The Arrow, Aquila-The Eagle,Delphinus-The Dolphin. Ashur was the incarnate of the most High. According to this last writer,Ashur was the Father of Anu. The pole star was of significant to the peoples of that Time. This well sound somewhat silly,I had always thought that Corn was indigenous to the Americas. I guess my question to you would be,what kind of Corn was indigenous to the middle east?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:23 pm 
Posting Freak

here is another "god" ... with the head of the Jackal - who "guards" The Dead. hummmmmmm This statue can be found at the Denver Airport (where else) ... I think I saw one at the Luxor too

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:31 pm 
Posting Freak

I thought this was really interesting ... seems to be the same image - without the eagle's mask

and here is a great close up ... showing clearly the "pinecone" that represents the Pineal Gland ... in one hand and a purse in the other ... wonder what he has in his bag

Last edited by starduster on Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:48 pm 
Posting Freak

The Cone of The Cedar had healing properties. It Was used as a charm for protection from Demons. I also found a book with non-alphabetic writing,from the Phoenicians,I (think) I have found several symbols in the Wingmakers Chamber two drawing.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:23 am 
Posting Freak

I have read several accounts of the significance of the "pine cone" in Ancient history, right up until our time, on the tip of the Pope's staff ... it was always a symbol of the power that "they" have over the mind ... look at the size of it - big enough to be mistaken for a pine cone ... - and the Annunki have it "in hand" - and in the other hand, they have their little bag of tricks ...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:05 pm 

Why is that dog in Denver? That looks like the egyptian anubis.

What is the meaning of the glyphs on that picture?

Do these creatures physically exist? Where?

...those videos of that horus head, machine/suit is NUTS!!! So cool! Not far from an ironman suit... right? ... if these creatures exist do they exist inside a techno-suit? Or do they really have a spartan body with a bird or dog head or what have you?? That'd be kinda scary, and cool at the same time.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:03 pm 
Posting Freak

Starduster, I believe he is a fertility God, and he is picking from a vine like plant. The Plant does not look like a Tree,it looks like a vine. It was a Flowering plant,that produced a fruit. The forbidden fruit,may have been a fruit that was made into Wine. Well this God is as one might put it,Is Striking a Pose... Perhaps their was a radical overhaul going on with the Men at this point in time,to Take back their power from The Goddess.??

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:44 pm 
Posting Freak

Maybe these Gods were used as learning tools for agriculture and the planting of vineyards. They were domesticating the wild plants,A male plant need to be planted with the female plants to produce good fruit production.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:02 pm 
Posting Freak

The Pine cones could have been harvested for Pine nuts.??

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:21 pm 
Posting Freak

Cedar of Lebanon/Cedrus Lebani. It can only be started by seeds from a female cones,it can take up to 30 years for the tree to produce pine-cones.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:58 am 
 WWW  Profile

I am translating a book now, and I am surprised at that this image with beak is very similar to a Being.

The book calls the being as Horus and sometimes as the ‘feathered serpent, Quetzalcoatl’.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:05 pm 
Posting Freak

Hello Shima, Horus was a Falcon.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:26 am 
Posting Freak

Hello Shima, Thoth was a Ibis.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:36 am 
Posting Freak

Shima, at the beganing of this thread, yhg342,showed in reveal two symbols found on the picture that where from chamber two. If you look closely you well see their is a portion of the symbol missing Or one of the symbols early noted was actually another symbol. It was a O circle with a .dot in it. This could be a symbol for the element of Air,or Sun. This symbol is missing from the picture. This tells me that this God,may have not been actually connected to Wind,or Air,Or sky or Sun.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:44 am 
Posting Freak

Shima I am Glad your here,I have been studying ,and I was actually thinking about you. I am not really sure what to think about in regards to Quetzalcoatl,I do not know if this mythology is in our Genes,but,it might be. I was about 5 years old the first time I saw one of these creature come up out of the ground,It happened during the day around Noon. It was Huge,it almost seemed like it was gliding across the yard. The Snake Spoke to me,She was a Female. She wanted me to come in Play with her. That when I ran so fast,my heart was beating like crazy. I started crying,I was scared out of my Mind. My Foster Sister went out side with me,she was laughing at me,because their was no such thing as a Talking Snake,or a Snake as Large as I was describing to her. If the Myths are true about these Snakes,this Snake was not really very old. But they surface to the ground from Vibration,Earth quakes. Not everyone Can see them,for the most part their invisable. Mother Snake is Huge. I did draw a picture from memory,Have you ever seen a white snake,It is a Rattle Snake. Their actually kinda rare......You know that the Earth Mother stores all of Her memory. It lives in the Soils and the minerals of the Earth(Memory). Its a gift,a innate gift,being able to read Imprints. Stories are written in the Evolution of species. Quetzalcoatl was more than likely a Mystical Creature. But their is the chance that their was a Creature that Once existed that no-longer lives on this plane of existance. In order to really know the Answer,you would Have to be able to Prove that MU once existed. Also their is some evidence that people had crossed the Ocean using the trade Winds of Capricorn and Cancer. A Owl symbol,and a Carp Fish symbol was used in the traveling back and forth across the Ocean. Around the Time of Christ. Several thousand years ago. The people were fair skinned,They had long oblong heads,they were not very Tall. Actually they were Short. Their is evidence that they started crossing the Ocean and coming into the Americas,5000bc. They may have brought with them the belief in Flying Serpents-Cosmic Life-Force-Energy.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:47 am 
 WWW  Profile

Hi, zoarastera.
I am very glad to read your comment, too.

Reading James’ Books, I guess many Gods in Myths of our planet were cosmic beings.
They include Annunaki, of course.

Regarding similar images among different Myths, it has to do with the Genetic Mind as you said.
(WingMakers Materials, particularly chamber paintings are excellent tool to develop the ability of accessing the GM)

Your comments remind me of The Lacerta File.

I believe this story were pseudograph, but this story has some intriguing images for reptilian.

http://www.luisprada.com/protected/the_lacerta_files.htm