WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Deity Ashur in The Weather Composer paper book
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:39 pm 
Posting Freak

Hello Shima, My First Contact began in late 1959,I was a very small child,and my parents kept me in a crib to protect me. I was kept in a crib until I was almost four years of Age. I was introduced to the Little Men-Astronauts. They came to my room in got me out of my crib at night. I was then introduced to the Shinning Ones,they taught me to Center myself,in Opened the Door to The Children of Green. The real Identities of the Children of the El. My spiritual Name has a K sound. I started having Night terror,when the Ancients started coming. They would come into my room in surround my bed at night,and chant over me. They triggered the spirial of inter-dimensional and outer Body visitation. I started traveling back in time. I was talking to people in other Times,some my call this past life regression. I was only 5 years old. ( I questioned ,Who is God). I was Five years old the first Time I questioned Myself as to the Identity of a Creator of All Things. Because in My Child Mind of innocents,I could not for the Life of Me,understand how a creator would open up wide a Door to a small,fragile,innocent mind.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:06 pm 
Posting Freak

Shima,I am into the second interveiw. The reptilians are infact a different species from the Draconians. Long ago,I was taken to a place of Dreams,I was being taught how to access my Myth-Mind. This event took place in the American SW. Long ago their was a place called the Cradle of Life,this Cradle of Life existed in the Americas. Their was a species that was called the symbiots,a species called the Changelings,and a species called the reptillians. The Reptillians were a warrior species. I am telling you a story about the different species that once occupied the Earth at a Inter-dimensional level,that once lived within the Heart in Soul of the Mother. Its a evolution of adaption,and of mutation. Special gifts that are innate to those who have had to learn how to survive in the harshest environment. These beings had culture,a culture that is older than the civilizations known as sumerian, and mesopotamia. A young girl of the royal family became pregnant,the father a king became angry. The young girl did not know how she had became pregnant ,she claimed she was a virgin. The young Girl brought forth the very first Shape-shifter ever Born on Earth to a Human Female. He was liken to Christ,where as touching of his garments brought miracles. They,The family desided to kill their own family member. The girl with her infant child,a son,ran to a place ,to get passage to another Land,another World,before her in her child were to be stoned to death. The reptillians made passage for the young girl in her infant son. The young girl was instructed to place the infant onto a stone rock that had been a place on the holy Waters. It was also called the Cradle of Life. A ancient came to talk to the girl,he told her she had to go back from where she had come from. But he took the infant too be raised by his tribe,until he would reached Manhood. The Mother of this child returned,and her people,family were waiting for her,they stoned the girl to death,in an memory ,a rock monument ,a statue,left in Stone. The Mother and Her Child. When he became a Man,he was sent away,he was instructed to go further South. WHY? They did not want him to intermingle with the Changelings. Changelings in Shape-shifters are able to change their appearance at will.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:00 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
well, I believe that Michael Tellinger has been led to discover - the scientific, and physical evidence of the earliest society established on earth, by the Annunaki - in South Africa ... that there have been many many civilizations, come and go on earth in the evolutionary process of this species - and the evidence that he is finding, is not just 12,000 years old (Atlantian) but 200,000 years old - but academia is too shallow to consider their real dates and purpose. What he is revealing, goes hand in hand with what the LTO's work reveals about our origins ... Michael believes that Enki "created" us ... it is my understanding, from the WMMs that we were "created" BEFORE we incarnated here - and that the Anunaki "alter" our HIs - ... and Michael also believes that he has found the places where "workers" were cloned - and they include "cities" that are sixty miles wide - bigger than any cities that we have today. That were so well constructed that we can still see their remains, hundreds of thousands of years later - and that these "gods" created the system of slaves and Lords that we still adhere to now... even though we have continued to evolve to the point where our consciousness is (at least) as enhanced as theirs- and about to be fully realized as not only equal to the Annunaki's advanced state of being - to a state of consciousness that they were not designed to comprehend.

As Zoar says, the memories of these Societies, are embedded in our Soul/consciousness (DNA) - but they are so ancient and 'strange' to us that we believe that they are memories of life on some other Planet - or that we were some other Species - when in truth we are all SECUs and we are recalling our other 'states of being' during the evolutionary process ... now that we have reached the Apex of Consciousness and the end of the evolutionary process - we have access to these "memories" - and when we choose - and are ready to accept the truth about ourselves we will have a complete understanding of our origins and destiny ... and that everything is, as it SHOULD be

even if that means that the entire planet is irradiated, and we are once again genetically altered - everything that happens to the Earth/Entity, serves the purpose of our creation - which is not to be slaves to the Annunaki